Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+12
Duma
ShadowCharizard
Victini
Mewtwo
Moltres
Jirachi
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Giratina
Zapdos
Min
16 posters

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

Post by Requiem Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks you loads Lulu looks great, points coming your way
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

Post by Duma Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 pm

*o* Duma looks Wonderful! Since I have no points to spare, imma chuck a Living ticket at'cha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 am

OH by Allah he's wonderful! Thank you so very much!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Taking one quick custom mug commission!

This is a *probably* a one time thing and it's very likely I won't ever do this again. I'm taking a single custom mug commission! Basically, I will be painting a porcelain mug for you, firing it up, and shipping it to your door. Shipping is free depending on the country. I can draw whatever character or thing you'd like on the mug--hell I could probably do your whole character sheet. (Of course that'll take more work though, lol.) Price starts at $40 for one character, going up by $5USD for every other character you'd like to put on there. Here's an example of one of my mugs;

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 TumblrmquxuwBoPX1sto
    Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 821tumblrmquxuwBoPX1sto
    Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 3etumblrmquxuwBoPX1sto

Coloring is fairly minimal, like shown above. The character on the above mug is Renshu;

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 3 289500_350

Payment will be made via Paypal using the gift option. Comment here or PM me if you're interested in purchasing a mug! Apologizes, but this is USD only because I need to make some money ASAP for some stuff. :C Thanks guys!

SOLD to dad (Apos) yup.
    ouo)b

Last edited by Lulu on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Yes. I'd like to purchase this, with the characters Lulu, Cianeon, and Nyx on it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Fucking sweet yo. (ouo)b
    Total price for that would be $50USD. I should probably have some pics up before the end of the day with the piece before it gets fired up. <3
    Thanks for purchasing!
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm

And Paid in full.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 am

The painting process is finished and the mug is currently being fired up in the kiln right now. It will be completely finished on Friday. (Do not that the faint messy pencil marks disappear after the heating!)

lots of images:
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

I... That's fantastic. Thank you, so much.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

Okay lmao looks like I'm taking one more custom mug commission.
    However, it needs to be ordered ASAP because I don't have a lot of time left with the kiln atm, so if you're interested, post quick!
    Base price is $40 that goes up by $5 with each new character. Post or PM with your order! Shipping is free unless it's over $10, which if it is, the cost will be split.
    Thanks! \ o /

EDIT:: okay I scheduled more time with the Kiln later next Monday, so anyone interested has until Monday to order. I can take a maximum of two orders. :B
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am

Important Announcement, Ahoy
    This shop is temporarily closed and all commissions, requests, art trades, what-have-yous are on indefinite hold because my tablet no longer works. Doesn't start up, doesn't respond, and marks me out of service until I obtain a working one. Apologizes to anyone who is waiting on me for art, but I won't be able to do anything.

Oh, and Mug Commissions are still open. Purchase of one would be much appreciated because then I can save up more money for tablet/food/taxes/bills/really-what-have-you. That tablet was the only source of income for my whole family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 pm