Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+12
Duma
ShadowCharizard
Victini
Mewtwo
Moltres
Jirachi
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Giratina
Zapdos
Min
16 posters

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

Post by Victini Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Hi Lulu, would you mind editing my avatar to include some flames spiralling around my body? Maybe include an animation if you can think of a good one? :3 I'll pay a few points for it. ^^

Last edited by Victini on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 VictiniLulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!]

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey Lulu can you edit my avatar of a charizard with a scar between his eyes the scar is goes from the upper right part of the forehead and ends below the right eye.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Sorry it took a while--got busy with school work and what not. :B
    Here's Mewtwo's avatar. ^w^ Just tell me if you need anything changed.
    Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 Mewtwoavatar

I'll get on the other commissions ASAP
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm

I am glorious.

You are getting all 100 of my points. (Basically everything I have earned this year)
    And Happy Birthday it seems as well, according to the site. You didn't have to do this today dear but thank you none the less. I look utterly fantastic.

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 3Br5nS6

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Mewtwo's avatar reminds me of the glowing butt-naked Alexander in the game Amnesia the Dark Descent.

Mewtwo is secretly a butt-naked Alexander. He's showing his balls to everyone while glowing blue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Quick, we need Suicune -- I mean Daniel, to find his way through the castle and kick Alexantwo's arse down the stairs

Also Lugia is Agrippa
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

amnesia!EJ no regrets
    does that mean honchie is the shadow
    i would laugh if someone actually wrote a whole fic on this

Super glad you like it Mewtwo! QuQ And aaaa thank you for the points and the happy birthday. <333
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Yeah bro, and every time HonchkrowShadow tries to touch SuicuneDaniel he's just like OH GROSS SHADOW AND SLIME EVERYWHERE ARCEUS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Every EJ member is the Amnesia monster.

We're draining Suicune's sanity.

with love
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:14 am

Disregard This

Last edited by Duma on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 am

Hey Lulu, may I request a avatar of my Jeffy?
    Thank you very much, I'll pay you if you like!
    Here's the link.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 am

Lulu, I'd love it if you'd do an avatar of my little Porygon for me~ ((Sorry, this dumb Mac won't copy/paste, link's in my signatre)) I will pay you for it!
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Do you think I can get a Cheshire Avatar edit Lulu please and Thanks, profile in siggi. :)
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:15 am

Might I be able to get an animated avatar of my beautiful Duma?

I'd like to have her blink twice, and after the second blink can her jem glow cerulean as though she's using power jem?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 pm

For those wondering, no I haven't forgotten about this shop lol. Just been kinda busy.
    Anyways, finally got my ass moving on finishing these! Happy fourth of July, everyone. |D

Here's Victini's avatar;
    Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 VictiniAvatar

EDIT:: Not completely sure why the animation doesn't repeat lol. It seems to only do that on EJ. :U Will try to fix.
    EDIT AGAIN:: Okay it repeats now that might've been my computer being weird lol.

Gonna see how many of these I can finish today lmao.

Last edited by Lulu on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Victini's awesome avatar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 am

Could you perhaps make a avatar of my Ethana please? :3 And I would love a small animation on her ^^

Here's a link to her profile;
    https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1802-ethana-the-charizard-inactive#23167
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm late! *derp*

Thank you sweetie, it looks great. <3

EDIT: When I tried to change it, it said that it was too big or corrupted. *has no idea how to fix these things*

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 VictiniLulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 am

Gonna be trying to finish all of the avatar requests tonight so I can open up Profile commissions. C:
    @Victini: Will fix that ASAP! Gonna quickly finish all of these first though, eheh.

Shadow;
    Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 MathiasAvatar
    Since I assumed you wanted an avatar of Mathias, I also changed the eye color to blue. Just tell me if you want it to remain red. ouo)b
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 am

Aaaand here's the rest of them...

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 CheshireAvatar
    Cheshire

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 DumaAvatar
    Duma

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 EthanaAvatar
    Ethana

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 JeffAvatar
    Jeff

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 T6321Avatar
    T-6321

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 JuliekAvatar
    Juliek

Also, Vic, I won't be able to fix the animation on your avatar until late August because I don't have the computer with the PSD file here with me in Korea. :C Sorry about that! I'll fix it as soon as I get back to Canada, though.

Also, please please PLEASE link or post an image of the base avatar when you request an edit--I swear my computer's already slow enough lol and then having to look through pages of photobucket for the base just takes up more time than it should. orz

Now to get to work on kicking up commission info ha ha...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 am

Could I request an avatars of Gilgamesh? He's a Weavile, which is already my avatars. He's got a tuft of gold hair like a candle flame on his forehead and a red mantle-robe tied around the waist.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 am

omg he's soooo cute, it really well done. But I forgot to say that his left eye was plucked out, if it can be a easy quick edit please if not I LOVE it anyway.
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Oh my god, Jeff looks PERFECT. I'll pay you 54 points, half of my current points. :>
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Done!

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 CheshireAvatarFix
    Cheshire

Lulu's Canvas [Under construction! Will open soon!] - Page 2 GilgameshAvatar
    Gilgamesh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am