Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Random question

Anonymous

Random question Empty Random question

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am

I was wondering if there were real animals as well as pokemon. Cuz, you know, there are meat eaters and stuff and I wasn't sure if people here tip-toed around that or just flat out go and eat other pokemon. XD
    Anonymous

Random question Empty Re: Random question

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 am

Actually, i've been in quite a few RP's where living pokemon wish to eat other smaller pokemon. Sometimes the encounter goes that one pokemon stalks the group, then attacks wanting to eat one, they fight a bit, then figure out that it is living and try to work around it. Hell, some meat eaters bring dead offerings when new to the group as to get on everyone's good side (happened in MOUNTAIN Team |D)).

But it helps bring in a realistic setting where non-infected pokemon are dying out, so carnivores have to resort to anything it can find to fill their bellies, makes for a rather interesting scenario. Betrayal, Danger from living AND undead, and more~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Thank you for answering my question. ^^ I really really curious about that. And you're right, it does really fit the settings very well. ^^

Thank you again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 am