Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Question on attendance

Anonymous

Question on attendance Empty Question on attendance

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm

A user in my group has not yet posted, and this is the third day since the user before them posted IC. However, someone using their account and claiming to be the user's girlfriend has requested we skip their turn and not complain.

So, do we skip their turn and move on, or will said user be evicted for holding everyone up for three days? Does it matter if the "girlfriend" makes a claim of "personal reasons" for not saying something sooner?

Forgive my sarcastic "quotes", I'm pretty pissed off right now.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Question on attendance Empty Re: Question on attendance

Post by Suicune Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm

The user in question contacted me well beforehand and I gave them permission to post in their significant others' place.

Considering their absence was not to be much longer than a few days, I didn't see a point in putting them in the safehouse.

As for 'your' involvement, I suggest you leave the admin duties to the admin, and don't presume to tell me how to do my job.
    The limit on posting has not been breached, and members shouldn't get impatient/harass other members because they aren't posting 'fast enough.'

This forum has a well-rounded time limit for our members to post; it is not by any means required for them to post any quicker than the limit. It would be unrealistic to require our members to be here constantly.

Furthermore, you, as a member, are not to assume/suggest other members are lying. What you have posted is bordering on personal insults.
    Do you realize that these actions can ban you?
    Consider yourself warned.
    The next time you sling insults, suggested or otherwise, you'll be banned without anymore warning.

Oh, and if you don't like to be put in your place publicly, I suggest you take your complaints about other members to PMs with the admins, instead of putting them here.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Point made and lesson learned. I'll be more patient/understanding in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:56 am