Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Anonymous

The WHIRL Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Whirl Island | Mid-Morning(24)

"Is something wrong? Do you need anything? I can get you, as long as you stay with me," her captor said. Ariel hastily shook her head. "No, I was just...startled. I'm not really used to such close proximity."

While that was true, Ariel was still terrified inside. Not because she was scared of the clown, per say, but because of how he was behaving. Up until now, he had been nothing but a deranged, evil monster. He had killed her friends, tourtured them, and had laughed about their deaths. But now... Now he was holding her gently, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. This was just too weird and out of character.

'Out of character', upon thinking about it, was an odd way to define the clown. His behavior tended to vary vastly, from jovial to angry in just one minute. But why? Such behavior wasn't even common for the undead.
    "Why...why are you like this? I mean, you're just so different than other pokemon..." She was honestly curious. Besides, talking would make things less awkward.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Whirl Island|Morning (27)

She didn't seemed to need anything, she explained she wasn't used for people to be so close. He had never thought he would startle her like that but he shrugged it off. She than seemed confused about something, as if wondering. She than questioned "Why...why are you like this? I mean, you're just so different than other pokemon..."

He tilted his head than started thinking. Well we can say I had a very bad day...Stuff happened, I went out of my mind and I now feel the need and pleasure to cause pain and misery to others and feed on their marvelous flesh. But I think that's because there's something in me that makes me want that...dunno why. he tapped his head wondering. But he than continued. Although I think the most important thing is for people to smile. And I want to make them smile...even if they die smiling. he giggled grinning but he than looked at her tilting his head smilling and petting her head. You are special. Jirachi brought you to me when I wished for someone to be at my side.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

MOMMY, DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE COME SAVE ME! Ezio heard the voice of what sounded like a child stuck in the wall. Ezio had a charm with women, he loved them and they loved him back. But this had nothing to do with the fact that whoever was stuck sounded like a girl, it had more to do with what Ezio thinks is more importat than women, the saftey of kids. Ezio has had many oppertunities to be with someone, but not if it meant risking the mix between his lifstyle of an assassin with the kids, which has led to many heartbrakes. So as imaginable, Ezio was filled with fear of the saftey of the girl behind the wall. "Hey! I hear you, I'm going to try and get you out!" Ezio knocked against the wall until he heard the hollow point at which the girl would be at. He moved his arm to a less hollow part of the wall next to the hollow part so that she would remain safe. He prepared and let out a Dynamic Punch on the wall, the cracks spreading around the wall and breaking apart the hollow part. Now being safe, Ezio pulled the cracked pieces to reveal an Eevee siting in a small hole next to some sort of object. Releaved of his succes, Ezio put a smile on his face and began to talk to her. "I'm Ezio Auditore, you are safe now." This being the third time he's introduced himself today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Whirl Island| Morning

"MOMMY, DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE COME SAVE ME!" Blaze heard from inside the wall. A few seconds later he heard Ezio talking back to it, then he punched right through a rock. "Well what do you know I'm not going crazy there was someone there!" Blaze joked. He heard The dual-type introduce himself to the Eevee. "And I'm Blaze!" He said gleefully. He walked up to the evolution Pokemon and shuck her hand. From the corner of his eye he saw something wobbling near them. One thing, no, More than one. Blaze got lower to the ground and growled a little. Please don't be anything, please the fire type murmured in his mind
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Whirl Island| Morning

The young Eevee sat in the cave, her eyes filled with tears and her blood covered paws hurt. As she cried, she heard footsteps and then a voice, "Hey! I hear you, I'm going to try and get you out!" She turned her head and looked up and down. Then out of now where the wall next to her explored. A few of the rock shards whacked her legs, but nothing big hit her.

She looked up and saw the one who had saved her was a Breloom. She the Eevee looked at the Breloom, he had a look of relieve on his face. "I'm Ezio Auditore, you are safe now." The young Eevee nodded at the one called Ezio. She then heard someone else say something, "And I'm Blaze!" A Quilava stated as it came over and shuck her blood covered paws. The Eevee jumped at the sight of a Charmeleon. She looked at the new pokemon and sorta smiled. He-hello. I'm E-eve.

Eve said as she limped out of the cave. She looked around at the entrance of the cave and on the rock that protected her this whole time, lay one of her fathers protection charms. She limped over and grabbed the charm with her mouth and wrapped in around her neck. Then as she lifted her head, she saw the bodies of a Lucario and a Umbreon. She ran over as her eyes filled with water. Mommy? Daddy? Are-are you ok? The young Eevee asked her now dead parents. The two bodies look as if they died protecting the cave that held the young Eevee.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

Whirl Island *~* Morning

It was damp and cold in the cave the Legend of Music had found herself in. In all truth, she felt an intriguing presence from here, which led her to come into the cave back last night, around the stroke of midnight. It disappointed her greatly how the presence disappeared right when she got herself lost in a deep cave, she felt frankly idiotic and stupid for coming to the place in the first place, getting her away from her main goal of meeting up with the Legends that had called for help so long ago. Idiotic, it took place so long ago, yet she had just started moving closer last minute!

"Is something wrong? Do you need anything? I can get you, as long as you stay with me," A voice echoed out in the cave. Meloetta jumped, she never realized the presence of others up until now. She heard her heart thump against her chest as she continued to listen to the current conversation, "No, I was just...startled. I'm not really used to such close proximity." This voice was sweet, a bit shaky, nonetheless, the conversation seemed awkward for Meloetta, seeing as this sounds like a regular conversation between 'lovers'.
    "Why...why are you like this? I mean, you're just so different than other pokemon..." This was the sweet voice again. The first voice; the eerie one, was mumbling at first from what the Legend heard, but then she caught the name of 'Jirachi' in one of the couple of sentences, "Jirachi..." Meloetta whispered to herself, she wasn't loud enough to give away her presence, but that was when realization struck her! Jirachi was one of the other Legends!

The petite figure gasped in horror, 'So I was right on feeling a presence here...' She felt awestruck hit her like a lightning bolt, sending her with her back against the wall, sliding down roughly with her hands covering her mouth to prevent any noise.
    She shook her head quickly though, snapping herself out from ridiculous thoughts. Meloetta felt confidence regain in her, a Legend! She was close to the group! She must be! She shook off the water that was on her, sweeping it off her 'dress'.

The Legend must ask the 'couple' of Jirachi, and how they knew her. As the Meloetta took a couple of steps forward, she kicked a pebble in the process, letting it skid across the rocky floor.
    Her presence now being known.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:29 am

((I need to skip, sorry. Just say, Jiru's tail dimmed with sadness at the little eevee's loss.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Whirl Island | Morning(25)

There was one particular thing that the clown said that really intrigued Ariel. "Although I think the most important thing is for people to smile. And I want to make them smile...even if they die smiling." her captor explained. When he was done, Ariel ran that through her brain a few times. She was glad to hear that there was still some decency left in the mime. He still had a chance at redemption. "You like to make people smile? That's...that's really nice," Ariel said, not even trying to hide the amazement in her voice. "Why not focus on that rather than," she shuddered, thinking about what had recently happened to her friends, "rather than killing? You don't have to let the urges win." Ariel sincerely hoped her words would get through to the mime. While changing wouldn't make up for what had happened, it would make the future easier.

Being called 'special', and the reasons for it, shocked Ariel. While she knew that the mime wanted her, she thought it was to kill her, or even lust. Not this. He was lonely. She couldn't help but sympathize. "I..."
    The sound of a rock skipping across the cave floor caught Ariel's attention. She instinctively braced herself, not sure of what had kicked it. She stared at the darkness, and only managed to make out a small figure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Whirl Island|Morning (28)

Ariel seemed that she liked when he said that he likes to make people smile, although he tilted his head whne she said he could focus on that instead of killing. He scratched his head thinking for a second.
    Well...it's kinda hard for two reasons. One, I have this need to kill, it's inside of me...I can't explain...and Two, I always focus on that but they always die! They just don't get the joke!

Ariel than looked over something, he seemed that he heard a pebble fall too, but his mind was so messed already he didn't cared if it was real or not, although if Ariel heard it ment it is real. He tried to look in the direction but shrugged and petted her hair. Must be some lousy infected around. They tend to stumble over stuff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Ezio followed the newly introduced Eve to discover the tragic sight of her dead family. Ezio himself lost family members of his own, although it was his brothers and father, he still had his mom and sister. Not to mention that he lost them in his teen age. Eve is still a little girl and lost everything. "They died trying to protect you. I'll make sure their intentions don't go to waste and protect you myself." He walked over next to Eve and rubbed her back to try to comfort her. Ezio heard a noise and saw Blaze react to it. Ezio did so himself waiting to see what was coming.

(Refering to the noise Blaze heard and not the one Meloatta made, although I'm not sure if they're both the same.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:53 pm

((Please skip for now Blaze just loosens up and tries to comfort Eve.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

"They died trying to protect you. I'll make sure their intentions don't go to waste and protect you myself." She turned her tear filled eyes to Ezio and she limped over and nuzzled him as she cried softly. Blaze also tried to comfort her, but nothing was going to bring her parents back. As she cried, she looked over and saw her mothers Focus Sash. She limped over and gentle picked up the sash.

She looked at Ezio and Blaze for comfort. They were her new family now and as she thought that she felt a little better, but her tears still filled her eyes and rolled out of the corners as she went back to Ezio and Blaze. P-please Ezio, Blaze. D-don't leave me a-alone. She managed to chock out as she nuzzled Ezio one more time, before everything went dark. For the first time in days, Eve had fallen asleep and she was in a good presence. It was a presence she knew that would protect her any harm. So she took in a deep breath and wondered off into the dream realm.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Whirl Island *~* Morning

The cave made it a bit dark to see anything quite clearly, but Meloetta was able to make out a two figures; a Mr. Mime, though something about him was quite... Intimidating. And a Sneasal, she seemed like a damsel in distress than a lover to the Legend. The Sneasal was looking directly at Meloetta, probably due to the pebble skidding across the damp floor. The Music Pokemon did that on purpose, but never thought that she would be immediately dismissed as an 'infected' according to the Mr. Mime.

That comment made the Legend of Music boil up on the inside, to be considered an infected! It was like being known as the most useless Legend around. Meloetta just took a deep breathe in and out, she needed to regain her composure. Completely out of character to just explode at anyone for a simple comment that could be thrown anywhere.

She danced forward - not that she wanted to make a big entrance, that's how she regularly walks - now throwing herself in front of the couple, "I am not a lousy infected, mind you," She gave an emphasis on not, she sounded rather calm in this comment than expected, "I'm Meloetta, the Legend of Music." Seeing as they weren't a native to her region, they may had no idea if she was a Legend or not. Reason why she had to put the title down, "I was hoping if you could... Tell me more of Jirachi... Please." Thank Arceus she didn't sound desperate, she sounded more demanding... Which actually made her sound desperate. Nice one Meloetta, you totally earned a point of their trust.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 am

Whirl Island|Morning (29)

His beloved wasn't talking much, eventually she was still bothered by that weird sound, he didn't minded it...that is untill something made it's way in their direction. Jokermime groaned and sat Ariel next of him as he crossed his leg and his arms looking in the direction of it, his grin started to stretch as he though on slaughtering yet another moron.

Soon a strange creature with big blue eyes, long green "hair" and what seemed a short black dress "danced" in his direction.
    "I am not a lousy infected, mind you, I'm Meloetta, the Legend of Music. I was hoping if you could... Tell me more of Jirachi... Please. "

Jokermime laughed. As he standed up towering over the Legend of Music, he cracked his knuckles and than kneeled down so his face was close to hers. Meloetta, huh? My name is Jokermime...Two Earthquakes, a splash of acid chemicals and 5 dead people made me end up like this. Do yah really think I'll go down easy, yah tiny bum? So tell me "Oh Great Legend of Music"...What will you give me in return if I tell what you want? he grinned darkly as he moved closer to her with every word, at the last one he licked her cheek to get a good taste of her. His crimson grin stretched to it's maximum obviously showing the madness within his infectious expresion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

Whirl Island | Morning

Ezio watched Eve recieve her much needed rest, from what she might've went through when she was stuck in there, who wouldn't sleep? Whispering to her, "Don't worry, we won't leave you." Ezio stood guard for any infected passing by, but none were since it seems as if they were all cleared out of. "I'm getting tired of this island. We need to find Ariel and get out of here as soon as possible, with or without killing that clown."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

(OOC:Image under construction will take until my next post hopefully)
    Whirl Island| Morning

"Don't worry, you're safe with us." Blaze said softly just before Eve went to sleep. Blaze heard Ezio speak. "I'm getting tired of this island. We need to find Ariel and get out of here as soon as possible, with or without killing that clown." "Well I don't know what's happened on this island, but I do know that we need to get out of here. I saw the clown attacking your group. I'm sorry that I just stood by, I could have helped, I should have." Blaze let his voice trail off. He looked back at Eve, then to Ezio and Jiru. "As soon as Eve gets up we'll kill the clown, save the girl and get out of here." He said with a gleam in his eye
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Whirl Island | Morning
    (Prepare for a long post)

Eve could hear the others answer her and say something else, but she couldn't understand them for she was already in the dream realm. The darkness made her skin crawl, but not as much as the sounds coming from the darkness. The sounds that came from the darkness sounded like dragging. She looked around, but saw nothing. Then her neck fur stud up as a ice cold breeze brushes past her.

She turned behind her and found the most disturbing thing she's ever seen. What she was looking at was not a human, but a Gengar, but it didn't look like a pokemon either, but Eve just knew it was a Gengar. The creature was covered in head-to-toe black cloth. It's hands was nothing but bone and it's face. As the young Eevee looked up at the face of the Gengar, the color drained from her face. The face of the Gengar was nothing but blackness. As if it had no face and it was leaning on a scythe.

It look at Eve with a look of hunger. Eve shock her head as she tried to forget about it, but as soon as she opened her eyes, the Gengar was right in front of her. It looked at her and she jumped. The creature nodded his darken face at Eevee before he continued, Do not be afraid young Eve. I mean no harm. I've only come to check on you my dear. Eve tilted her head at the Gengar in confusion, but something about the way it talked at spoke to her made her calm down.

Me? Why me and who are you? The Zoroark chuckled or at least Eve hoped he did. You are a smart one, even after they left you. Eve looked at him with confusion, but before she could say anything the Ghost type spoke again. This time with more power and the calmness in his voice vanish as the room suddenly changed to the caves of Whirl Island. The place where Eve now stayed. I am called Black Phantom Corpse, or just Phantom. Eve looked at the one called Phantom.

The Ghost type made her relax and feel safe, but she was stilled scared and Phantom seemed to know it because his red eyes looked at her with kindness and politeness. He bowed his head and spoke again, There is no need to be scared Eve. I mean no harm to you. I am your patron and a old friend of your fathers. Eve looked at the Gengar. How could he know her name AND her father? He never talked about his past to anyone. Not even to her mother. Phantom nodded his head, again as if reading her mind, Yes, your father like to keep his past under wraps because of what he did, but that is another story we do not have time for. The point is, your father and I are very old friends. We knew each other back when we were kids and after that he met your mother and left.

His face darken at the memory and Eve wanted to ask more, but knew it wouldn't be good so she just nodded. Phantom went on, but the hurt in his voice just got stronger, But anyway, before the undead attacked your village, your father came and found me. He came and asked me to watch over you if anything happen to him or your mother. I agreed and become for patron. Eve titled her head but the image started to fade and Phantom cured in Ancient Greek or at least she thought it was Ancient Greek. I don't have more time so i'll make it short. Your time is coming and you'll have to choice, either save your friends or fall into the darkness forever. I'm sorry. I'm your patron yet I can not help you until I get there myself. His image was fading and Eve tried to speak but her voice didn't work.

Eve, I will come to your side, but till then please do not try to get hurt. I'm your patron and I will find and protect you. He bowed and the dream ended. Eve stirred in her sleep as the darkness closed around her yet again. She let out a small whimper as she tried to call for Phantom to come back.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Whirl Island *~* Morning

The Mr. Mime edged closer to the Legend, giving a dark, menacing grin, "Meloetta, huh? My name is Jokermime...Two Earthquakes, a splash of acid chemicals and 5 dead people made me end up like this. Do yah really think I'll go down easy, yah tiny bum? So tell me "Oh Great Legend of Music"...What will you give me in return if I tell what you want?" Jokermime gave a lick on Meloetta's cheek, shivers being sent up her spine. It wasn't just his lick that sent those shivers, but the dark gruesome history. "I-I..." Meloetta stammered, flickering her frightened gaze from the Sneasal to the madman Mr. Mime.

She swallowed down her fear, the gulp was a bit too loud, but nontheless, slapped Jokermime away, "Please stay away from me." Meloetta growled, but the Mr. Mime did not listen, but instead continued to tower over her with a grin. The Legend kicked Jokermime away from her, the Mr. Mime slamming against the wall. The shock caused the ceiling to rumble, the Legend of music cursed how this was not the time for such things. As the ceiling rumbled, pebbles to rocks fell down, the Legend's eyes widened, there was going to be a rockslide! Meloetta immediately jumped out of the way, feeling the rocks behind her slam down on the ground, and Jokermime's body give out a sickening crunch.

Meloetta felt guilt tug at her, she just simply wanted an answer, and now she killed someone! The Legend glanced at the direction of the Sneasal, only to find that the rocks had barley missed her, was the Sneasal going to cry for her lover? The Legend bowed her head at the ice-type, "I-I'm so sorry, I-I did that... I just wanted answers..."

[Ooc: Had Sui's permission to harb Jokermime]
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Whirl Islands, Morning

Jiru watched as the Eevee went over to the dead bodies of what must have been its parents and a stab of sorrow for her hit Jiru like a Rock slide. Just at that thought Jiru felt the cave begin to rumble. His eyes widened as he looked around, holding his arms up as a few rocks came lose and hit his back. There must have been a rock slide somewhere. "Stay here with the eevee, I'm going to find where that tremor came from." Jiru said to Ezio and Blaze as he ran down the tunnel that he believed the rocks to have come from.

Jiru soon came to the place where it had happened. Rocks where piled up from the slide, and there he saw the Sneasel, so close to the rocks. "Ariel!" He called, a smile of relief that she was ok, but if she was here, so was that damned clown. His grin instantly went to a growl as he looked around for the clown, only to see another pokemon, one that made him think of music. "Who are you? And what happened here? Where is that clown?" He demanded from the music pokemon, before going over to see if Ariel was all right, hoping nothing was broken before turning his gaze back to the new pokemon.

((Things will be getting a lot more dull around here without Jockermime, I only wish I could have been the one to end him.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 am

Whirl Island | Morning(26)

Ariel was shocked to see another legend, especially one from her home region of Unova. Why were they all coming here? Her answer was answered when the musical legend asked of Jirachi's whereabouts. Ariel was going to answer her, but her captor beat her to it. He approached the legend, getting uncomfortably close to her. Ariel could see the unease in Meloetta's eyes, and later in her voice. Her attempts at getting distance between herself and the mime were ignored. With surprising strength, Meloetta kicked the mime away. Ariel was momentarily struck with awe at the little legend's strength, but soon heard the rumble of rocks. She looked up, only to see the ceiling shifting ever so slightly. She stepped back a bit, and practically lept back when the rocks gave way. She closed her eyes to sheild them from the dust, and upon opening them saw something she thought she would never witness. Barely visable beneath the rocks was the mime, finally dead.

So many feeling welled up inside the sneasel, all of them competeing for dominance. Was she happy? Scared? Sad? The images of her fallen teammates flashed in her mind, and the thought that their deaths were finally avenged. Happiness definately won. Tears of relief and joy welled up in Ariel's eyes, one or two actually escaping.
    "I-I'm so sorry, I-I did that... I just wanted answers..." The regret in Meloetta's voice shocked Ariel. Why would she be sorry about killing an undead, one that was far worse than the rest? Ariel gave Meloetta a confused look, saying "Sorry? Why would you be sorry? You freed me! You...you avenged my friends deaths! I...I...!" She wanted to thank the legend over and over, but before doing so something even better happened.

"Ariel!" The sound of Jiru's voice reverberated around the room, alerting the sneasel of his presence. "Jiru!" Ariel was elated to see her dear friend again. She had worried about him after the collapse of the cave entrance. Now, knowing he was okay, she couldn't be happier!
    His hostile reaction to Meloetta shocked Ariel. Wanting to reassure him, Ariel told him of the legend's recent feat. "She killed him! The mime's dead!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 am

Whirl Island | Morning

Ezio heard the rockslide as well to which Jiru asked him and Blaze to stay with Eve. He listened to the command and continued to stay on guard. But for some reason after the rockslide, Ezio felt something inside him. A comforting inner peace fell upon him, probably from whatever effect had been made by that rockslide. Now because of that, he knew that things would be looking better from now on. He went to the entrance to watch the beutiful sun and said, "I don't know why, but for some reason things are starting to look up."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 am

-Picture under construction-
    Whirl Island | Morning

Blaze heard the tunnels rumble as a few rocks fell from the ceiling. Ezio began to speak,"I don't know why, but for some reason things are starting to look up." "How can you tell?" The fire type asked. Blaze heard the tunnel rumble and more rocks crash. after a few minutes of silence blaze spoke up. "Do you think Jiru will be ok, you know with all of the rumbling and the fact this cave probably has infected inside." Blaze laid down and stretched.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

Can't get the image.
    Whirl Island | Morning

The Eevee woke with a start. She looked around and saw that the Charmelon had left, Ezio was standing next to a exit and Blaxe was laying on the ground. She looked at Blaze, then at Ezio. She wasn't sure if they had relised she was awake or not, so she cleared her now rusty throat and spoke, Ezio, Blaze, um... what happen? She asked as she looked at the fallen rocks.

She remebered her dream, or was it a dream? Anyway, she remembered what Phantom had said. He had said her time was coming, but she had no idea what he meant. She shook her head and smiled slightly at the others. Um, do you guys have any paper or something to write on and with? Eve asked as she took the father's charm from around her neck and placed it on the ground.

Cosaint...

It meant Protection in Irish. That's all Eve knew about the charm, but she DID know how to make them. Before her family was attacked, her father had taught her how to make charms. He said it would be hard, but Eve found it to be easy and fun. She closed her eyes and hummed a soft tune as she placed her paw on the charm. The piece of paper started to glow a soft purple light and Eve's markings started to glow also.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Whirl Island *~* Morning

As Meloetta felt guilt tug at her several times, she was guilty of killing, she never killed. Even an undead, she never killed one bit. She just simply avoids them, but she was a murderer, even if it was natural causes, she was the one that pushed him, she was the one that caused the rocks to fall. The Legend buried her face in her arms for she had sinned. "Sorry? Why would you be sorry? You freed me! You...you avenged my friends deaths! I...I...!" The Music Legend blinked in confustion, freed? So she wasn't a lover? They looked like lovers from afar, but now that she thought about it, Ariel barely showed any affection towards the Mr. Mime. Meloetta perked her head from her arms, noticing the confusion, yet gratefulness from the ice-type. She was unsure whether she should be glad that she killed to make another happy, or to at least a good deed came out of the bad.

"Ariel!" A call came from the direction of the supposed entrance of the cave, up came a Charmeleon, one with a scar right on the forehead, sharp blue eyes, and necklaces with charms hanging about. As soon as he spotted Meloetta, the grin turned into a growl, making the Legend feel guilt stab her once more, "Who are you? And what happened here? Where is that clown?" By clown, the humanoid Pokemon assumed Jokermime. Nonetheless, fear gripped her, was this Fire-type a friend of his? The word, murderer rang in Meloetta's mind, but she immediately shook it off. Before she could respond to the Charmeleon's question, Ariel immediately broke in, as if reassuring the fire-type, "She killed him! The mime's dead!" Were they that happy over a death?

Meloetta gulped down her fear, standing up as she felt the moist wall against her hands, "I'm Meloetta..." The Legend began her introduction again, "A Legend of Music," she motioned over towards the rocks, "Earlier the Mr. Mime wouldn't keep his space. So I pushed him against the wall, which caused a rock collapse. His body was directly under, it would be impossible if he were to dodge it." She stared at the floor, noticing the water that filled in the cracks of the floor, "I honestly just wanted information upon the Legend... Jirachi. She was here earlier right? If so, do you know her current whereabouts? Or at least where she went to next?" She guiltily raising her eyes from the floor to the Charmeleon's, tad bit scared of his reaction to such a death caused by the Legend, then immediately asking for information shortly after.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Whirl Islands, Morning

"She killed him! The mime's dead!" Ariel said, and Jiru just looked at the Sneasel, disbaleaf in his eyes. Not believeing that the mime was really, finally, dead. The Charmeleon was truely speechless, he had no idea what to say or do. He simply looked to the pile of rocks before him, then to the music pokemon, then back again, wondering how such a graceful looking pokemon could take down something has horrendus as Jokermime.

Jiru listened as the pokemon introdused itself as Meloetta, the legend of music and how it had killed the clown. It was really hard to believe. After everything Jiru had did to kill it, it was ended by a rock slide. "I see..." Jiru said as he looked back to the pile, then to Meloetta. "I guess I should be thanking you then." He said, managing a smile as he continued. "That clown has been giving us a lot of trouble, and killed many of our friends." Jiru couldn't help but think of Eagle, and that Pidgeot, even Jorf.

Meloetta had asked about Jirachi, the wish pokemon. "Yes, she was here, though not anymore. I don't know where she is now. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful." Jiru added, remembering how the pokemon had taken Ariel to grant the mimes wish of having someone, all so it could have its wish stone back. Jiru thought it was a waist of a wish.

((Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors, currently using a computer that doesn't check for those.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 pm