Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Anonymous

The WHIRL Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whirl Island | Midnight

Ezio followed the rest of the group until they had all stopped from the amount of infected from both paths. Jiru and Ariel seemed hurt and tired to do anything, leaving him and Legato to handle any threats in order to survive. From behind, a voice was heard,"Stop me if you heard this one before! There was these 5 guys in a complex of deserted islands...One says to the other..."

In his mind Ezio thought, "Jokes! In a situation like this! Almost reminds me of that Jester from the city who kept murduring at the performances. Hopefully this one isn't as bad or has to be killed by me like the other."

In the darkness it was hiding in, it was impossible to see... normaly. Ezio could make out any figure no matter what the situation, crowds, fog, or darkness and see what others couldn't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]He closed his eyes and cleared his mind of everything but the outside, hearing the tapping of the fingers on the ground, feel were the wind didn't go through, and smell what was like most other creaures of this time. Yes, this wasn't good news.

He knew how powerful this creature was from the damage it had taken, if it was going to die, it would have to be by it's own choice. He walked back to talk to the rest whispering, "He seems to be waiting for us to respond." pointing towards the next part of the caves, "I can take out everything in there without being seen, then we can move on ahead."

Ezio went in, using his sense with the absence of light and killed a Krabby trugding along the floor with his hidden blade. Silent and undetected he countinued this proccess with Golbat and Seal around the cave. When the rest were pilled around the center, he threw his bombs to take them all out. He went back to report his succuss, "Coast is clear we can move now."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Whirl Islands, Midnight

The had started to rise over the horizon and Jiru crossed his arms as he took in its warm light. It had been a long night, and he was glade to see a sunrise again. But he scowled as a familiar voice came to his ears. "Stop me if you heard this one before! There was these 5 guys in a complex of deserted islands...One says to the other..." The Charmelian let out a growl as he turned around to see that damned clown.
    "Don't you ever DIE!?" He shouted as he put one of his arms up in front of Ariel in a protective manner. There was no way that clown was taking her again.

Smoke began to emanate from Jiru's mouth as he stared at the clown, anger flaring in his blue eyes as he looked at the clown, though it looked different then when he had last seen it, it was still the same old creature, and he had to make sure not to attack first or it would just mimic his attack and send it back. It was the reason both Eagle and Jorf died, it was the reason, and it was going to pay with its life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Whirl Island|Morning (22)

"Don't you ever DIE!?"

The Charmeleon was the first to talk, Jokermime sitted up straight but than fell back laughing. He wasn't able to control his laughter as well as before, he looked at the Charmeleon with the unnatural huge grin on his face.

You call that a Punchline? Pfft...I heard better from a dying Mankey! Not that I killed it but, well you know how everyone is dropping like flies.

He put himself straight and cleared his throat giggling. He saw 2 new guys. Jokermime tilted his head and waved at the two.

And to answer your question. Your group and I are like Comedy and Tragedy. Different sides. The very same Coin. You can't keep away from me because you know it would be hard to survive. And I can't kill nor let you die...because you are just too much fun!

His grin appears wide as he cracks his fingers. They just know that the demented being will keep them alive as long as possible. It will be extremely hard to get rid of him...and he won't let them die that easily either...They are in for a large ammount of torture.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:30 pm

(OOC-Skip as this will be my last post on this team, I grant everyone permission to attack her, but killing permission is given to ECN alone.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Jiru seemed to be fixated on the clown that had came in earlier. Jiru didn't look fit for combat against that thing and Ezio wanted to stop any fight between the two. From behind the clown there was an infected Medichan, possibly fit for a distraction. Ezio zipped past the clown at high speeds to the Medichan. He produced some stun spore and threw it at the infected to hold it's body in place. Ezio moved the body parts around to be positioned in a combat stance. With that, Ezio put the parylyzed body behind the clown, whistled from behind, and tried to sneak away, hopeing the clown didn't notice him and would fight the other infected. Once he reached Jiru, Ezio began to talk to him, "We should leave now while we have a chance."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 pm

((Sorry everyone, can't post right now so please skip me.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Whirl Island|Morning(22)

Ariel was frozen with fear. Her gut feeling was right, the demon clown had survived. He looked even more unhinged than before, if that were possible.

"And to answer your question. Your group and I are like Comedy and Tragedy. Different sides. The very same Coin. You can't keep away from me because you know it would be hard to survive. And I can't kill nor let you die...because you are just too much fun!"
    His reason for following them made Ariel shiver and lean slightly closer to Jiru. He was just toying with them... Why did they have to be cursed with an infected with a mind?
    "Please..." Ariel said weakly. "Please, just leave us alone... leave Jiru and Ezio alone. Take me, if that will spare them! Wasn't it I who you wanted before?" Fighting against her instincts, Ariel stepped forward, around Jiru. She faced Jokermime, hoping with all her heart that he would spare the others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Whirl Island|Morning (23)

Ariel was begging to Jokermime to let the other go. He smiled, no...he wasn't grinning, he was just smiling now. You little minx. I could never stay mad at you. He chuckled but felt something on his arm. He was about to shove his arm through it with a ThunderPunch but there was nothing but a paralyzed Medicham aiming and staring at Ariel.

Sorry partner...She's taken...but anyway...Put it there! he slapped his hand against the Medicham electrocuting it with the Thunder-Punch in the style of a Joybuzzer he proceeded to slam it on the ground by swinging the Medicham above him. Cracking his fingers he grinned...Jokermime was just beggining. He punched the chest of the Medicham retrieving it's heart than with Psychic he levitated the Medicham and proceeded to tear it in half so he could flip the torso and slam the head on the ground crushing it and killing the Medicham.

He noticed a strange powder on the medicham's skin, he looked towards them and crossed his arms tapping the fingers on his arm. Well, well, well...It seems one of you decided to try to trick me with some paralyzing attack, and by logic the only idiot capable of that is the one with the Mushroom brain...Well than, I'll have to teach you some manners! he jumped towards the Breloom with a Thunder Punch that was blocked by the Pidgeot.

Jokermime growled. No one spoils my fun! He stepped over to Pidgeot and proceeded to punch him high up in the air with a Thunder Punch, than with a Barrier he made it crash in mid air. He flinged himself upwards with Psychic and Thunder Punched the Pidgeot again, although higher. He made the Pidgeot stop in mid air with his Psychic...He slammed the Pidgeot on the ground once...than twice...at the third time bones were heard breaking. He laughed like a maniac, but the Pidgeot was strong and was starting to lift up, this was even more delightful. Jokermime grabbed the Pidgeot's wings and torn them off, he curled them and swinged them at the Pidgeot's face once...Twice...He kept doing it and at the 6th time he swinged it upwards decapitating the pidgeot, he dropped the wings and grabbed the head, crushing it.

Licking his fingers he turned towards them and looked towards Ariel You were saying my dear? You want to come with me? he grinned darkly as he motioned her to come closer, a purple energy warped around her as she floated to him, his arms were manipulating the Psychic energy and he grinned widely as he had Ariel in his arms. You heard her kiddo's...She's Mine!

(OCC: Had permission to kill both characters.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Everything was happening so fast. From Ariel giving herself away, to the clown destroying the distraction, and also killing Legato to try and kill me. Ezio was at a lose of words and trembled in the face of this beast. He couldn't even lift up his blade, so he ran towards the exit to try to get away. But as he ran faster and faster, the exit seemed to get farther away to the point where everything stetched out and disappeared. Ezio was surrounded in nothing but black and the clown, empty with nothing but the last person he wanted to be with.

(OOC: Having psychological breakdown, Jokermime is free to do whatever he wants with him except kill or leave anything real damaging on Ezio.)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Whirl Islands, Midnight

"Please... Please, just leave us alone... leave Jiru and Ezio alone. Take me, if that will spare them! Wasn't it I who you wanted before?" Ariel said from behind Jiru, and he turned his head, fear flickered on his face as he looked at her.
    "Don't say that!" Jiru said as he turned back to the clown, anger once again flashing across his face. "I would rather DIE then let him take you from me again." He said, a growl mixed in with his words, and his tail flickering in anger and rage as he looked at the horrid face of the clown. He didn't understand what he was feeling right then, but he felt he had to protect her, that he would have no reason to live without her, why? Why was he feeling this? It didn't make any sense to him anymore.

Jiru's eyes began to widen as the clown began kill the the Pidgeot in front of his eyes, images of Eagle getting killed began to flash in his mind as he watch, helpless to do anything. "Monster." He growled, his voice no higher then a whisper as he looked at the lifeless body of the flying type. Then it proceeded by killing a new pokemon that he had never seen before, though he didn't really care since it looked to be infected from where he stood, it was still horrid.

He proceeded to keep his arm up in front of Ariel, like a barrier between the clown and her, though his eyes began to widen as Ariel got taken from behind him by the clown as it used some sort of purple energy to lift her up, anger, rage, every terrible emotion began to boil inside of Jiru. "You heard her kiddo's...She's Mine!" It said, that grin still on its ugly face.
    "No..." Jiru said as he took a step toward the clown. "Never! Like I said I would rather die then let you take her." He said, as he continued to walk forward, his tail flame continuing to get bigger and bigger, flickering as his anger began to burn. "Let her go!" He demanded, stopping a few tail lengths from the clown and Ariel. It was then that his body began to burst with flames as he looked the clown in the eyes. Jiru had managed to learn a new attack, it was as if his anger for the clown built up so much that it unlocked it, or maybe it was his intent to save Ariel? He didn't care, it was there, it was happening, and the clown would feel his anger in his fire. Flame Burst, the attack his kind learned just before evolving, which meant he was close, and when he did, he would be strong enough to keep that clown away from her, he would be strong enough to take it down, at least, he hoped he will be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Whirl Island|Morning (24)

He was pummeled back by a Flame Burst attack and nearly lost he's footing, he quickly grabbed Ariel warping his arms around her as he looked at Jiru with a Grin. As he stretched an arm with his index finger up and moved it in a negative motion Uh-Uh-Huh. You heard her wish...If you want to live...she's mine.

He than looked at the Breloom, it seemed to be growing mad as he was just staring at the cave, he grabbed it by the tail and dragged him back than forced the Breloom stare at Jokermime's crimson, insane, red eyes. Do me a favor, Fungus Brain. The little lizard there is confused and...you see...He doesn't know waht's good for him. So keep his big ass on here, and don't let him do anything funny...Or you suffer too. Ta-ta! He threw the Breloom to Jiru with a Psychic, and than he moved himself away into the darkness of the caves with Ariel. For now and forever...My dear...you are mine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Still imaging things in his head, Ezio was still in darkness, blending his imagination with the real world. Instead of a regular sized Mr.Mime coming to grab him, a giant one wrapped his entire hand over Ezio, leaving only the head to stare and the evil giant face. "Do me a favor, Fungus Brain. The little lizard there is confused and...you see...He doesn't know what's good for him. So keep his big ass on here, and don't let him do anything funny...Or you suffer too." Ezio didn't care about dieing, that wasn't his fear. What he truely fears is losing people around him like many loves, friend, and families, or Legato dieing. He knew he wouldn't harm Ariel, but he needed to protect Jiru.

Coming back to reality, Ezio was thrown at Jiru by the clown. After Ariel and the clown left Ezio responded to his command. "Yes, you shall not be bothered." Ezio proceeded to take out plenty of seed bomb that he began to quickly throw around the cave path between us and them. Far away enough to not be harming to Ezio or Jiru, the bombs exploded causing the roof of the path to collapse onto the floor and blocked the pathway entirly. "I'm sorry."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Morning| Whirl Island
    Blaze had head explosions in the distance, not to far from where he heard other voices. There's other Pokemon here? Blaze thought as he slowly walked towards them He saw a Charmeleon, and a Breloom. "Um, hey." The fire type called out. He made sure he was a safe distance away from the duo, just in case they weren't alive, and shouted out, "I'm Blaze, who are you?"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am

Whirl Islands, Midnight

"No!" Jiru shouted as the entrance to the cave came crumbling down from the explosion. He ran over to the pile of rocks and tried to dig out the rocks, but there was just to much, and the clown and Ariel would be long gone before he even got close to digging through. Jiru fell to his knees as he stared at the pile of rocks, anger in his eyes at how he couldn't do anything to stop the clown from getting away.
    Jiru turned to the mushroom pokemon, angry at it that it had just helped that clown get away. "I'm sorry." Was all it had to say. The Charmeleon clenched his teeth together.
    "Sorry wont save her." He growled as he got back up and walked past Ezio to the shore where he looked out at the rising sun again. Soon he would evolve, then he could fly Ariel far away from this island, and far away from that clown.

"Um, hey." An unfamiliar voice snapped Jiru out of his daydream as he looked to where the source had come from. It was another fire type, a Quilava if he remembered correctly, the second stage to the fire starter here in Johto. "I'm Blaze, who are you?" It said, keeping its distance. Jiru didn't blame it, after what just happened he would keep back as well.
    "I'm Shinjiru, though everyone just calls me Jiru." The Charmeleon said as he turned to face the fellow fire type. His tail now burning normally now that he had cooled down a bit, though he was still angry that he couldn't do anything. Though that will all be over soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

Whirl Island|Morning (25)

He had Ariel in his arms, he grinned as he petted her hair softly. His grin a warming yet undoubtfully creepy thanks to his horrid desfigured self. Suddenly he heard something being thrown in his direction as he saw the Breloom using Seed Bomb.

Jokermime growled and he was about to use a Psychic untill he noticed something...the Seed Bombs weren't aimed at him...not even at the cave itself, they were hitting the entrance! Throwing his head back he laughed like a maniac as the cave crumbled and throwing him and Ariel in his arms, into darkness. Using his Psychic energy to iluminate the way, barelly, he noticed Ariel was Unconcsious but he held her close. He finally had her, a tear escaped from his eye as he walked through the cave with his Precious Obsession, his Own Love.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 am

((Psst, I'm out of the safehouse ;)[the sidebar thingy isn't quite accurate].))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Though he was back to reality, Ezio was not in the right mind set to know exactly what he was doing. Now he came back with the sudden revelation of what he's done. Coming up to the wall and slamming his head and fist. "No! This was all caused by me, I should'nt have been so weak-minded." Ezio turned around to an angry and new face. He spoke to the new face first, a Quilava, the second fire starter and the last one before they started being able to use fighting techniques. "I'm Ezio Auditore, and you would best be ready for what may come to us." From behind Jiru, Ezio rolled a few bombs next to him and started talking. "If your goal is truely to get her back, you may use these to go through. He is a smart one but it is just a matter of outsmarting him." Ezio went back to the Quilava and gave him a few bombs too. "Who knows, maybe you'll find some use in them too."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Whirl Island| Morning

"I'm Shinjiru, though everyone just calls me Jiru." The other fire-type responded. He nodded his head slightly, then he heard the other survivor say, "I'm Ezio Auditore, and you would best be ready for what may come to us." then he rolled a few seeds towards Blaze and The dual type told him that he may have use for them. "Well you guys don't look like your gonna try and kill me so I can help you find who, or what your looking for," He continued," after all we might as well try and survive toghter as long as we can in this, as they say strength in numbers."

Blaze picked up one of the seed bombs and wedged it into a small hole. "You guys ready to get back what you've lost?" He asked with a slight twinkle in his eye, for he was rather fond of explosions. He took a step back and picked up the two other seeds at his feet and put them away. He aimed at the seed and shot a flame burst at it, a move he had gained from his father. The explosion shattered a few rocks and made a medium sized hole, probably big enough for everyone to fit in.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Whirl Islands, Morning

"Well you guys don't look like your gonna try and kill me so I can help you find who, or what your looking for, after all we might as well try and survive together as long as we can in this, as they say strength in numbers." The Quilava Blaze said, and Jiru nodded in agreement as Ezio placed seed bombs down next to the Charmeleon.
    "If your goal is truly to get her back, you may use these to go through. He is a smart one but it is just a matter of outsmarting him." He said as he gave the Quilava some as well.
    Blaze seemed eager to get the show on the road, and the sooner they did, the better chance they had of saving Ariel. I'm coming for you. He thought to himself as the Quilava used its Flame Burt to set the Seed Bombs off in an explosion.

A small hole was left where the seed bombs used to be. This was probably the only time Jiru was thankful he wasn't a Charizard yet, or else he wouldn't be able to fit down there very easily.
    "Lets go." He said, picking up the seed bombs Ezio gave him before he jumped down the hole and into the blackness of the caves once again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 am

Whirl Island | Morning(23)

She hadn't said anything when Jiru called out for her. How could she? This was hard enough already for her, she didn't need to say more to make it harder. She needed to get away from her dear friend's pained expression before she changed her mind.

It took all of her willpower not to cringe when she felt the mime's touch. It wasn't rough or clumsy, no. What made her the most uncomfortable was how gentle it was, as if he were holding a porcelain doll. The fact that she was so...loved was terrifying.

The sneasel's eyes were shut, making her unaware of the events unfolding around her. All she knew was that there was an explosion around her. There were crashes, movements, and dust in the air. Then, there was silence.

The explosion had knocked Ariel unconscience momentarily. Now waking up, she felt her fur being stroked gently. She couldn't help but lean into the touch. That is, until she opened her eyes. There was the mime, gazing at her lovingly. She instantly pulled back, though for the most part she was frozen with fear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 am

Whirl Island|Morning (26)

He walked deep into the cave with his precious beloved sneasel into his arms, he often would shift from looking forward to look at her, once he was able to find a deep enough part of the cave he sitted on a rock petting her fur, letting his imagination flow. After a few minutes he felt something strange...she was leaning onto his touch. He smiled happily at her liking his touch, but once she opened her eyes, she pulled back, her expression was of fear.

Tilting his head he looked at her, his grin disappearing. Is something wrong? Do you need anything? I can get you, as long as you stay with me. he questioned her. He wanted her to have the World if she wants, but he doesn't want to lose her by any possible means.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Whirl Island | Morning

Blaze took one of the bombs and stuck it into the collapsed wall and blew it up. Both Blaze and Jiru put their bombs away for later, Ezio was happy to see others get use out of his bombs. Unfortunately he only had a limimted amount left before all of his PP had been drained. Being the small Breloom that he was, Ezio managed to go through the hole in the wall with ease to the other side, willing to help the others get through if needed. Once everyone was out, it was time for Ezio to use those senses of his to find out where Jokermime went off to with Ariel. He smelt the dead flesh in the air and the faint footsteps of him going away. Ezio signalled his hand, telling Jiru and Blaze to follow him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Whirl Island|Mid-Morning

"You sure this is safe?" Blaze whispered to his new team. He slowly crept towards Ezio, who was telling them they could advance, and dimmed his flames down. "Hey Jiru, you should try to dim your flame so that no one will see us coming." Blaze spoke quietly. Blaze felt a small shiver go up his back and the tingle at the end of his nose. Something isn't right, I don't feel as much air. Does this mean were going underground? He thought to himself as he stayed close to his team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Whirl Island|Mid-Morning

The small Eevee sat in the hole that her father created to safe her. Her eyes her full of tears as she started to claw at the rock as she cried for her mother and father. MOMMY, DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE COME SAVE ME! The young Eevee said as the rock started to turn red. OUCH! Mommy, Daddy where are you? The young Eevee started to cry again as the sounds of the undead started again.

The Eevee was used to the sounds, because no matter what they could not get to her. Cause her father used his last charm to charm the rock that sat between her and the undead. All she knew about the charm was that the undead could not take it off nor damage the rock, but living could not only touch the charm but take it off as well, but the Eevee was not sure if they're were any living on the islands.

So she sat in the small cave and cried. She felt so alone. Her parents lay in front of the cave and she couldn't do anything. So she just sat and waited for hungrier to over come her and/or even kill her. She was alone and she accepted it. Her marks were faded and she was depressed. Nothing was going to make her feel better, nothing.

[OOC:Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to be on Whirl. Alright, Eve is stuck in a small wall cave, so I need someone to save her. Mostly Blaze or Ezio please and thank you. Oh and undead/infected can't take the charm off the rock.]
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 am

((Please skip me for now, Jiru is just following close behind Ezio.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:16 pm