Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre

Anonymous

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre Empty Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Golett Pictures, Images and Photos

Viator
    Item No item
    Gender Genderless
    Age Adolescent
    Species #623/Golett/Automaton Pokemon
    Height 3’03”
    Weight 202.8 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy. (Black Dex)
    Level Lvl. 29
    Ability Iron Fist
    Nature Brave
    Characteristic Proud of its power
    Moves - Mega Punch
    - Magnitude
    - Shadow Punch
    - Iron Defense
    History Life had only recently started for Viator the Golett, a brave young fellow who was always curious about his world outside of the Dragon Spiral Tower in the Unova region. He had seen it from the top of the tower, but he had only the desire to truly travel it; go through the region, experience it firsthand, and learn what the world had to offer. Deciding to act on his own and break his normal instinct of protecting the tower, Viator left the tower, only to enter the world of the epidemic a few weeks afterward. He soon learned that in order to survive, he had to be ready to fight at any time. The undead were bad enough, and he had heard rumors of these twisted beings called Harbingers, though he never had actually seen one.

How could life be so cruel, was something Viator could only wonder. Despite his long existence, he had only been self-aware and autonomous long enough to be considered an adolescent. Still, even so, Viator presses on to learn of the world that he was sheltered from for so long, with or without the epidemic in his way. With a burning determination, a head full of smarts, quick instincts, and one mean punch, he felt ready to face the challenges the world had to offer him. The only question was: How long would he be able to survive?
    Appearance All physical qualities are essentially the same as a normal Golett. He often will stand up tall in order to seem taller or larger to further give presence to his courage.
    Personality A rather brave fellow, Viator was always one to take more risks than the average pokemon. Dark cave with odd noises in it? He would press on. Tall mountain with winding paths where one could get lost? He’d forge his own way. A real problem solver and quite the brawler, he is easy to trust others, though he has a temper that may flare up at times. Getting to be friendly with Viator should be easy enough.
    User Notes Viator has a bit of a thing about delivering a swift punch whenever he gets extremely frustrated or irritated, so one has to make sure they’re out of the way when he winds up for the blow. Also, he is aware that a Golurk has the ability to fly, so he has aspirations to evolve into a Golurk just so he too can fly; may often mention this at times.

Last edited by Ark on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect information, too many dex entries)
    Anonymous

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre Empty Re: Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 pm

O_O
    I LOVE THIS CHARACTER SO MUCH<333

Edit:

And I've switched the team to Gateon Port, Orre.
    Anonymous

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre Empty Re: Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:25 pm

You can take him out of WIP now is you want.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Should I? I mean, I'm still lacking that third ticket I need...>.<;
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Viator is ready for approval.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:28 pm

His National Dex number would be #623, not 128. We use the National Dex, not the Dex from their region.
    Species should read #623/Golurk/Automaton Pokemon

Please only put one Dex entry, not both.

You also do not have a free ticket with which to activate him.

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre 3Br5nS6

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotViator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Yes he should sense I have give one of my tickets I bought recently.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Until it goes through the shop and is on his profile I cannot do anything about that. As it stands right now, he does not have one.

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotViator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Um, Lugia already did everything but I guess he didn't add it to Ark's profile.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t939p795-the-poke-mart
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 am

Sorry. My bad. Fixed.

Viator the Golett; Gateon Port, Orre Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 pm

That may be, and thank you Lugia, but the profile still needs to be edited.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

Edits have been made.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 am