Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre]

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] Empty Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre]

Post by Jay Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 am

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] 11buo2t

[WIP Image]

- -- --- ------------- --- -- -

Alex

Text Color- This is his text color. - #996633

Item- A dead Pichu. [ Not sure if this counts as an item. ]

Gender- Male

Age- 12

Species- Dex Number 162/Long Body Pokémon

Height- 5'11"

Weight- 71.6lbs

Pokédex Entry- The mother puts its offspring to sleep by curling up around them. It corners foes with speed.

Level- 18

Ability- Run Away

Nature- Timid

Characteristic- Quick to flee

Moves-
    - Fury Swipes (Learned)
    - Helping Hand (Learned)
    - Quick Attack (Learned)

History-
    Alex was abandoned by his parents at a young age, left alone on the ground as a young Sentret. Not long after his parents abandoned him, though, a group of traveling Pikachu came across the Sentret, and adopted him as their own. The main family that adopted him was a delightful family, with a mother, father, a son, the same age as Alex. The family were the ones who named him Alex. The son, a Pichu named Jakob, became not only Alex's brother, but his best friend. When they grew old enough, they sat down, looking up at the stars and talking for hours. They were destined to meet each other.

Then, they started to train together, though only a small amount, they managed to go up some levels, and one day Alex evolved into a Furret during their training, the two were shocked, yet managed to adapt to it quickly. Sadly, not even a week after his evolution, the infection began, and a pack of wild infected Mightyena stormed into the family's group, and started to attack everyone. As they dragged their parents away, one grabbed Jakob and bite into him, killing him in an instant. Alex managed to grab the body by slapping the undeads face, making it let go of the dead Pichu and running off with him. He ran far, far away, and into lands he never knew existed.

Alex couldn't believe he was dead. He began to go crazy, having long conversations with the dead body and treating it as it was alive, still refering to it as Jakob, though the bodies dry blood covered most of it and Alex, making it impossible to tell. Alex began to travel with the dead body, still at nights looking over to the stars and talking with the body, he believed it could speak to him, he believed he was still alive, and in denial he refuses to agree to others who said Jakob was dead and gets violent, attacking the pokemon with full force.

He still wanders with the dead body, believing it is still alive and never letting go of it.

Appearance-
    Alex's paws are covered in blood, along with his chest, back, face, and well, basically his entire body, from the dead Pichu. The blood is dry, and the Pichu is no-longer bleeding, but he never washed it off.

Personality-
    Other than being "in denial", Alex refuses to accept that his buddy, Jakob the Pichu, is dead. When others try to tell him the truth that he is dead, he gets violent and attacks. He has long conversations with the dead Pichu and pretends it's still alive.

User Notes-
    - This idea was taken from Tryvex's Idea shop, here. All credit for this idea goes to him~ <3
    - The body is rotting slowly, and when it's finally gone, Alex will most likely cause serious injuries to himself.
    - Alex often remembers a song his "mother" used to sing a lot.

I remember they would say,

It's all okay, you'll be alright,

Every night, I can hear it, I remember,

I could hear it in the wind,

That melody that they would play,

Every single day,

To remind us it was over,

And it went Oh ohhh ohhhh

- [IMPORTANT!!] Alex gave up Jakob in a fight and threw him at the enemy. He no longer carries him. His new image is :

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] 9as3tv

Last edited by Jay on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] Empty Re: Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre]

Post by Jay Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Please take him out of WIP, he is ready. I know there is a huge flaw with the picture, but it's the best I could do.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] Empty Re: Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre]

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Creepy. Approved.

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] 3Br5nS6

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotAlex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] UugYyDK
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm

I would like to re-activate Alex, I added an important note in the usernotes that took place in the RP! :D
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Um.. I don't mean to be rude, but he is supposed to be in the main profile computer for re-approval. ^^;
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 am

Approved.

Just remember to update the actual image since he no longer carries the dead Pichu.

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] 3Br5nS6

Alex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotAlex the "In Denial" Furret [Gateon Port, Orre] UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:19 am