Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova]

Anonymous

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] Empty Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 am

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] Ditto_by_danielle995-d4wgsym

Name:
    Unique
    Genderless(But will be refereed to as male)
    Species:
    #132 / Ditto, the Transform Pokémon
    Approximate time of infection:
    3 and a half week
    Known Moves:
    - Transform (Only move)

Height:
    0.3m
    Weight:
    4.0kg
    History:

Unique was one of the many ditto's in a experiment. They where trying to figure out why the Ditto's could not turn into the pokémons they had seen before, and then twist that around so they could. But many of the Ditto's where just killed.

Unique however, survived it. That's why the scientist called him Unique. Because He was. And even though they tried their hardest, they simply could not get him to transform into a pokémon by asking him to transform into a pokèmon not there.

Then, the epidemic hit. One of the scientists took Unique with him so that at least one of the Ditto's would survive. But after many weeks, Unique fell to the infection as well. Now, he just tries to figure out what's going on.

User's note:
    - He has a purple mark on his back whenever he transform into another pokémon, making him easy to spot.
    - Mostly likes to transform into pokémons who's able to fly or a pokémon walking on four legs.

((Fallon has been deactivated, and I want Lewana to be inactive for the time being as well so I shouldt have a undead ticket.))

Last edited by ShadowGoth on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] Empty Re: Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 am

OMG<3
    IT'S ANOTHER DITTO!!
    Anonymous

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] Empty Re: Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:50 am

Is there another Ditto on here?! 8D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 am

There was.
    I made a Ditto when I join, but he's dead now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am

Ah, okay :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 am

I miss you Ditty<3 T^T
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Awww <: )
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Several things wrong with this profile.

First and foremost - Ditto cannot transform into anything they remember. it must be something they are looking at. I realize you are trying to be creative and think outside the box, but we must stick to Pokemon canon. And the in-game canon is the standard.

Second, and still very important - if he was infected around the original time of infection, he would be dead. Not undead. Dead. The virus does not make one immortal, it will pass from the undead eventually, rendering them completely dead. Please reference our Rules of the Epidemic Universe, it tells you everything you need to know about the virus.

Third - In your history you can still make scientists try and get Ditto's to perform this magical feat, but it cannot succeed. It is just impossible.

Please revise, and then I will look at it for approval.

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] 3Br5nS6

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotUnique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 pm

I've changed it now, hope it's okay ^^;
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Thank you.

Approved.

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] 3Br5nS6

Unique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotUnique the undead Ditto [Nuvema team, Unova] UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 pm