Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Snitch
Negative10
Drago
renegade
8 posters

The MOON Team

Anonymous

The MOON Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The MOON Team

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In Mt. Moon || Last Known Time : Midnight || 3

The Axew sweat dropped as so many pokemon came up to him, but the one who catch his attention was the Leavanny. No matter what kind of smile it put on, the Axew could see through it. Something must of happen... Then he turned to the Eevee and smiled a bit, keeping most of his attention on the bug and grass dual type. Hello Typhus, Prophet Blade and Mr. Espeon. You may call me Laoch. The Axew spoke with a soft, yet strong tone voice.

He turned back to Prophet Blade, And um sure. I'd be happy to be your friend. Laoch smiled at the Leavanny, Eevee and Espeon. It looked like he was going to stay alittle longer after all. As the little dragon watched and listened to the other pokemon his thoughts turned back to his mother and the drawing in his small cave. He got up while the others weren't paying attention and layed his paw on the drawing. Don't worry mom. I'll come for you someday. I promise, so please wait for me... His face was hidden by the shadows.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 am

Within Mt. Moon | Last Known Time ; Midnight
    [15]

"And um sure. I'd be happy to be your friend," Loach said with a smile, only giving that much more of a reason to Prophet Blade to widen his own grin. The Leavanny allowed himself a small twirl so as to land standing up, facing his newly arrived friends. With a small sigh of relief, he realized that none of them were injured as his emotions got the best of him and he ran off. I'll never abandon anyone ever again. He promised solemnly, his outward smile faltering just for a moment. But just as he felt himself falling into the gutter, the bug was right out of it and soaring in high skies. Their group had just met a new friend, someone who he hoped he would be able to assist on their own personal journey! A hero's work was never finished, after all.

Seeing Magic nearby, Pro-B loped over and swung an arm around the bird and brought her towards Loach. He couldn't forget to introduce his sidekick to a fellow citizen! "Little Loach, this is my trusty sidekick - Magiiiiiic the Swellow!" He said broadly, backing away and giving the blue bird some breathing space. Pro-B's eyes straying from the Swellow and Axew, he noticed that the two puffballs were looking at the wall peculiarly! The Nurturing Pokemon couldn't really say much in defense of himself; he could never really see well in the darkness, and relied more on sound and movement than anything else. He placed a bladed arm over his chest, he looked squarely at Loach and Magic. "Let us be sworn warriors under this cave, and swear to protect and assist each of us as if we were faaaaamily." Prophet Blade said in his normal sing-song voice, raising his eyes to look to the rocky ceiling above him.

"A family that will forever be together." The bug continued to keep a smile on his face, but inside his mind he was working overboard. Things weren't going as he envisioned. Though very discreet, he had admitted that he wasn't able to protect all of his friends by himself. In light of Pectus' disappearance, Pro-B now was faced with the fact that he wasn't as special as he wanted to be. He wasn't invincible. He wasn't a hero, and he wasn't a superman. Prophet Blade's arms shook as he struggled to keep himself under control, replaying his words over in his mind. They were to be a family; a family was a group of people he could rely on, and in turn they could rely on him. A family was a group of people that would hear him out on his worries and concerns, and through thick and thin they'd work things out. A family was what each of them lost to this epidemic, and through this epidemic he had found his new family. I...

I'm just as lost as you are. His thought resonated throughout his entire body, and despite how empty it left him, a deathly calmness returned as he stiffly smiled at his company. Prophet Blade was a hero, and heroes always made sacrifices now and then. This was just another obstacle he was overcoming, and like all the things he's faced before, Pro-B would manage to bypass this wall in his life. It's what a hero doooes.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Mt. Moon || Last Known Time; Midnight [8]

Mr. Pink watched the interactions and greetings with the latest arrival admittedly, rather disinterested. It was another kid, probably holding some tragic history that was meant to evoke sympathy in him. Well, that wasn’t going to happen. Charlie had already found some misplaced sense of emotion for a crying Vani as well as the revelation that his estranged brother was in his company – he was not going to allow himself to pity this dragon either. To make a mental point, he turned abruptly away from the creature’s simple drawing.

“Hello Typhus, Prophet Blade and Mr. Espeon. You may call me Laoch.”

The espeon snorted, amused at how the axew had chosen to address him. Then again, it wasn’t really that far off his usual title. He flashed the creature his crooked grin, his tail flicking lazily behind him.
    “Mr. Espeon? I’m Mr. Pink,” A short, distinctive chuckle escaped him. “Mr. Espeon’s my dad’s name – well, he was an umbreon, but y’know –“ The words had poured out of his mouth before he had chance to process the risk of revealing such personal details. Bulging eyes suddenly panicked, his body slightly rigid, the feline risked an uneasy glance to Typhus. Perhaps he hadn’t heard. Though the fear only heightened now that the young eevee’s sunglasses had been removed. He could see his eyes, hesitant to stare too long in the fear that a certain suspicion would flicker within those orbs. Licking his lips, he looked away, his laugh emerging once more.“Y’know, I thought you were blind there for awhile,” Pink addressed Typhus, skimming over his father’s identity to change the topic to the eevee’s glasses. Fortunately, Pro-B’s words were more than enough to totally distract the group.

“Let us be sworn warriors under this cave, and swear to protect and assist each of us as if we were faaaaamily. A family that will forever be together.”

Well…. that freaked him out a little. Intent on avoiding Typhus’ form, the psychic-type was unable to silence the amused splutter of a laugh that soon followed. Pink cast the others a look of disbelief. Really? They considered each other family already? As much as he hated to crash the cosy party, his instincts simply refused to remain silent. Besides, it was best they knew where his loyalties lied before they found out in a more unpleasant manner. Exclusively devoted to his own safety, the scraggly espeon snorted, his moustache-tuffs quivering.
    “Uh-uh,” He responded abruptly, shaking his head in disagreement. “That ain’t happenin’. If you guys wanna play happy families, I’m the neighbour – capiche?” His eyes were serious despite the naturally light-hearted, comical tone he typically adopted. Shuffling on the spot, he turned to the darkened cave, eager to get moving. Clearing his throat, he changed the topic. “So… uh, what way?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:57 pm

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (6)

Typhus smiled at the fact that the little dragon pokemon wanted to join them, he would no longer be the youngest of the group. He was also nostalgic over the fact that he had someone small to take care of, yeah he had one younger brother back then, but he was the reserved type, always went to mother instead of anyone else, but he wasn’t much to talk, he did practically the same thing.

If there was one thing Typhus liked to talk about when it came to family, it was his unknown father, which was really the only thing he liked to talk about regarding to his family. And he had the prime chance to talk about his supposedly amazing parent when the scraggy espeon brought up his own father. And who would have thought, they both had fathers who were umbreons, more evidence that this Mr. Pink was going to be an ongoing friendly rival, two eeveelutions both raised by Umbreon fathers brought together in this dark cave, it was an epic story waiting to happen.

But he lost his chance, it had gone by too fast, the subject was changed rather quickly, a little too quickly when he thought about it, so when he saw the espeon look away while licking his lips Typhus was a bit suspicious. Ty had trouble thinking of a situation where one would stare at another then lick their lips....though maybe it was just a nervous habit... He hadn’t seen Mr.Pink staring at him this time, but as soon as he went to look at the other, the espeon was already turning his head towards the opposite direction…..He wanted to desperately ask what was up with him, to finally know what was with all the staring….

But it would be rude to ignore a question pointed at you. Again, what’s the point of being cool if you just end up being rude…. So reluctantly he talked about his shades instead of his father.

“No, not blind….Almost would have been if that undead kept using that overpowered flash on me….Thought I was a goner also, but some pokemon came to my rescue and gave me these darkglasses, but now even a full moon can be too bright for me without them.” Then he paused, maybe he would be able to talk about his hero after all, “You know, for a while I thought it was my father that saved me, he was an umbreon like yours was, just like my mom…..”

“Let us be sworn warriors under this cave, and swear to protect and assist each of us as if we were faaaaamily. A family that will forever be together.”

“That ain’t happenin’. If you guys wanna play happy families, I’m the neighbour – capiche?”

“Sorry, but I’m with Pink on this one….Families are nice, but in the end they just tend to abandon you when you need it… or die on you when you least expect it….” There was too much talk of family going on, it was alright when it was about his father, because it was mostly things he had made up to glorify the guy since he never met him, but when it was real….. “But I’ll gladly be your friend.” He added in that last part as to not sound off putting.

((I get excited to RP in MOON, so i try to write it fast, but i think i tend to write it too fast....So i have a favor, if you happen to see my writing get worse, even a little, feel free to smack me outside the head and say, "You're starting to suck, fix it D:<" |D))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm

([I hate to do this, but skip.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 pm

In Mt. Moon || Last Known Time : Midnight || 4

The Axew blinked at the Espeon's reaction. Um, sorry Mr. Pink. He laughed nervously as he turned back to the Leavanny, Little Loach, this is my trusty sidekick - Magiiiiiic the Swellow!" Laoch eyed the bird, but he nodded and smiled at the flying type. Nice to meet you Magic, I am Laoch. The Axew spoke with a gentle yet firm tone as he placed his paw on his chest.

The Axew was pleased he found these pokemon, because maybe they would be willing to help him find his mother. If she was still alive that is. Then he heard Prophet say something kinda weird, “Let us be sworn warriors under this cave, and swear to protect and assist each of us as if we were faaaaamily. A family that will forever be together.” Laoch blinked at his fellow Unovien mon, Um, i'd love to be a warrior as that is what my name means, but i'm not so sure about the family part. He looked to Mr. Pink and Typhus.

You two are lucky. At least you knew you father. I was raised by my mother up till recently. Laoch sighed as he sat on a rock and laughed nervously. Funny thing is, I don't even know if she's still alive, let alone if she's infected. The Axew wiped a hidden tear from his eyes. After a moment he slapped his cheeks and got up. Sorry, didn't mean to darken the mood. He gave a sorrowful smile to the group as he walked toward a corner and poked his head around the edge, This way's clear.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 am

Mt. Moon | Last Known Time ; Midnight
    [16]

You know, Prophet Blade had thought that what he said was rather honorable, even sweet and comforting when all of them had lost things because of the pandemic. With a pact to be a family, they'd be stronger, right?! But no sooner had he done the oath had the others revoked it, saying there was really no need for a family. The hero gave his biggest pout, waving an arm in exaggeration. Didn't they know that the base of true strength came from having friends they could rely on? The Leavanny quietly listened to the little Axew's story about his mom, and knew that he didn't have any part in the discussion. Truth be told, the bug was never given the chance to know his family well, being caught early on and taken away. But I know that family bonds run deep. He placed the tip of his bladed arm to his chest closing his eyes in respect to the dragon's mother. The epidemic has left scars of all types.

But like a snap of a twig, the Nurturing Pokemon was hopping from one foot to a another, taking on the stance of a boxer and jabbing comically. Ty had said he would be a friend, and that's more than enough in Pro-B's book! Although he had to note that many of them mentioned how families tended to not last long and only ended in more hurt and loss, he only grinned in a comforting manner. It frustrated him that he couldn't really save his friends from what has already hurt them, but it was his duty to help them on their path! And I shall do that... by getting on my way through Mount Moon! He could so easily imagine himself taking on the Geodude en masse, cutting a clear path for his friends. The quick reflexes and bounds during a battle - ooh, it thrilled him to no end! Call him a sadist, but felling a strong enemy in a fair fight is simply a moment to die for (not literally, of course!). "Lead the way, O Mighty Prophet Blade." Pro-B paused in his hopping as Vani's voice brought his train of thought making a quick turn back into the present, and he gave her a small bow - that is, bending his waist up all the way down to the floor, sweeping his red cape around him.

And to think I'd have continued to think about fighting while I should be defending everyone! Prophet Blade stood up once again, tapping his chin in thought. He didn't want to lead them all towards danger once again, but at the point of Loach he grinned in thankfulness. He wasn't going to be making the decisions by himself - heh, if he did Pinkie would have gone crazy, he was sure! "I say we just walk around, and hope we find the right path!" Pro-B gave what he would call a thumbs up (seeing as he had no opposable fingers!), walking around the group to stand beside Vani. "We'll be safe... especially if I can help it," he couldn't help but mutter the end, his mind flashing back to the baring moment when he realized he had failed as a hero. But with a small shake of his head and a small poke to the Ninjask's body, Prophet Blade had once again assumed his role as a comical friend and teammate, jumping upward and landing in another fantastic hero pose, one knee bent forward as the other was stretched behind him, both his arms reaching for the sky. "We're so awesome it would be illeeeeeegal!"

[ooc: hero pose]
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:15 am

Mt. Moon || Last Known Time; Midnight [9]

As Typhus spoke of the story of his glasses – his eyes severely damaged from a repetition of flash – Pink nodded his head slowly in understanding. He didn’t particularly care, though admittedly, it was a more interesting tale than he’d expected. However, conversation soon threatened to return to the topic of parents. Damn. The kid had heard after all. Typhus’ words only confirmed Charlie’s suspicions more solidly than ever, revealing that both parents were umbreons. He coughed loudly, falsely, to avoid having to provide any sort of response. Knowing his luck, the wrong words would naturally blurt forth from his ever chattering gob.

“Sorry, but I’m with Pink on this one….Families are nice, but in the end they just tend to abandon you when you need it… or die on you when you least expect it….”

Pink’s stomach flipped then, a strange, overwhelming sense of guilt attacking his bedraggled body. He’d abandoned him; abandoned the whole family. Maybe he was a little young to remember, but Pink had disappeared one night without warning and of course, his absence would have been noticed. There one day, gone for the following eight years. Did they search for him? Mourn? The psychic’s body visibly cringed as he cast his memories back to times with the large, boisterous family, his back to the young eevee as he desperately tried to cling onto emotional control. This was unlike him. Usually too engrossed in his own dilemmas, Pink had never permitted himself the opportunity to sympathise with another – let alone feel such a tremendous guilt for having triggered said pokémon’s sadness. Gulping hard, he commented nonchalantly, voice somewhat shaky.
    “S-Sometimes… it’s better to move on,” Charlie couldn’t look at his sibling, his tail flicking furiously, panicked, behind his small form. Looking down at his dirtied paws, he mentally questioned the validity of what he had just said. It had certainly been his time to move on – a reckless move that he hadn’t always intended, but that had worked out for the best. He’d never thought to consider how his family had reacted to his disappearance. He licked his lips nervously once again – a telltale sign of his discomfort.

“You two are lucky. At least you knew you father. I was raised by my mother up till recently. Funny thing is, I don't even know if she's still alive, let alone if she's infected. Sorry, didn't mean to darken the mood.”

Just when Pink thought it safe to readdress the group, move on and turn his attentions to getting through this mountain, Laoch had to speak. His fur bristled, a bitter frustration replacing the guilt as a means of defence.
    “Enough about goddamn family!” Charlie hissed, almost feral in his tone, to reveal a rare flicker of anger. Confused by his own feelings, the espeon whipped around as he spoke, shooting a dangerous glare to the group as the panic reached its peak. Guilt wasn’t something he was used to and as the pain in his chest fluctuated, the feline was naturally going to adopt a more unpleasant emotion to numb it. Eyes narrowed and ears flicked back, he took a deep breath before eventually regaining composure. “Sorry. Touchy subject,”

"Lead the way, O mighty Prophet Blade,"

Pink managed a half-hearted smile at Vani, his body still tensed, dirtied fur standing on end as he gradually descended from his moment of inner turmoil. However, Prophet’s reply was less than reassuring.
    “Wha-?! I thought you knew where you were going!” The purple-pink feline blurted out, wide eyes on the insect as he continued to reassure them that they would come to no harm. Bull. Shit. They were trudging aimlessly through a dark, damp cave littered with the undead – of course there was going to be bloody danger! In fact, the whole situation sounded uncomfortably similar to his arrival in this place. Just bloody great. With a huff, he straightened up, a sour mood now engulfing his usually easy-going demeanour. He spoke grudgingly, beginning to stride in no particular direction at the mantis’ command. “Well come on then. Quick, ‘fore I change my mind,”

(( I know the feeling, Tryvex. I freakin’ adore this team! I get so excited when there’s a new reply. But you’re writing is still awesome as ever, honestly. :3 ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (7)

“S-Sometimes… it’s better to move on,”

As much as he wanted to believe that, it fell on deaf ears…How would he move on when he really didn’t have much closure on the matter? The only ones he was certain about where his mother, the few siblings who his mother said had died when he was younger. With the rest of his family and even his father out there in the world, possibly still alive, he knew he would not be able to ‘Move On’ so fast, he was most likely plagued to walk the earth concerned about his family.

Typhus put the shades that where on the top of his head back down to cover his eyes. There was no threatening light to protect himself from, nothing that would hurt his sensitive eyes, but it was the closest thing to digging a hole and shying from the world that he would allow himself to do. Doing the hole thing would otherwise ruin what little reputation he had in the group, so hiding in the safety of the dark glasses was his own way of hiding himself without doing the hiding.

Mr. Pink had an outburst, and Ty couldn’t help but feel responsible about it. It was rather clear before that Pink did not want the topic of family’s to come up, but Typhus had pushed it, and even got young Laoch along in the topic, now Pink was angry and didn’t even want to look at him. So there Typhus was, in the back of the group, trying his hardest to try not to cause another dispute to arise. He wasn’t used to dealing with problems like these; he had only really spoken up when spoken to as a kid, so to be the cause of a conflict was….well…conflicting…

Dammit Ty, look what you’ve gone and done now! How the hell are you going to show everyone what you’re made of if you’re just going around causing trouble for them!? Maybe I should just stay back here and try to blend in with the darkness until we get out….NO! You can’t! I can’t! That’s what the old Typhus would do, not the new Typhus. So….what would father do…..

It was best not to reopen that subject so soon, so trying to fix that mistake was momentarily out of the question, maybe once things cooled down though… So instead Typhus worked on the problem that was facing everyone, the fact that they were lost in this cave and wandering aimlessly.

“Don’t you think it’d go a bit faster if we split up to look for the exit? Then maybe we’d find it twice as fast, and not be a giant target for any undead.” He wasn’t quite sure that his if his plan would be helpful or not, he was a hider, not a scouter, but it was better than wandering aimlessly like the where, and he didn’t hear anyone else coming up with a plan so far.

((Sorry for the delay, the weekend was rather busy for me >.<))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 am

([ooc: sasfaf;assa *cracks knuckles* Let's get this started!])
    Inside Mt. Moon || Last Known Time : Midnight || 6
    "Nice to meet you Magic, I am Laoch."

Magic straightened her posture and replied to the young Axew with a wide smile, "It is wonderful to meet you too, dear." Ruffling her feathers a bit, looking in the direction of the Leavanny, Prophet Blade. She thought about all that had happened, Prophet Blade had told everyone that should stick together, like a, in his words, "faaaaamiiiillyyyyy!" She chuckled a bit, before covering her mouth with a wing and squeaking out the word, "Sorry." However, the others were not so pleased about this. Pink had said something about being the "neighbor" in the family, this hurt her a bit, the words came out rather harshly, and sadly the Eevee Typhus agreed, still offering a position as a friend. Magic looks towards the group, smiling and tilting her head a bit, "Well, we should at least stick together. Better chances of not getting attacked by an undead, larger groups." Quickly turning towards Vani and then taking turns looking at the rest of the group, she smiles.

"Lead the way, O mighty Prophet Blade,"

Magic was ready. This group was kind, though not exactly a fitting group. They definitely were diverse, indeed. However, they did share one thing in Magic's eyes, companionship. Even if they hate to admit it(aka Pink) they are still sticking along with the group. Pink still hasn't left the group, though has threatened to multiple times. Typhus hadn't threatened, though he appeared to be thinking about it, Vani was very nice to all of them and of course did her best to keep them together. Finally, Prophet Blade was, well, Prophet Blade(aka awesome *).

"We'll be safe... especially if I can help it."

Magic turns towards the Leavanny, her head nodding in agree ment as he jumped in to air a took a pose, very heroic pose. "We're so awesome it would be illeeeeeegal!" Prophet Blade continued striking his pose, Magic giggled. I'm really starting to like this group. Her thoughts were as kind as they could get as she continued thinking about all the wonderful things about every pokemon here. The only one, regretfully, she couldn't think of much was Pink, he seemed to keep all his good emotions locked inside the emotion safe of his mind. Never before had Magic meet someone like him, but it didn't matter, he still had his good spots and bad spots like everyone else in the group. Magic, also thinking of herself, sadly thought of herself as a selfish bird, though to others around her this was not the case.

“Well come on then. Quick, ‘fore I change my mind,”

Magic frowned a bit, but quickly flipped it upside down. Moving in her spot a bit, her stomach started churning. It felt like she was going to throw up -- No, not from Pinks comment, it might be because she was getting sick. Though the slight discomfort was visible in her facial features, she did nothing to bring up the matter. She, after all, was very prone to getting sick, an easy target as her immune system wasn't the best in the world. However, Magic knew if she didn't bring it up sooner or later, it could get worse. She didn't bother, though, why bring down the mood? It was already low enough from Vani's vent, and if she brought up her illness, it would never be a good thing -- especially in the epidemic. Magic would never let a silly sickness get a hold of her, though, she would keep going as strong as she could.

“Don’t you think it’d go a bit faster if we split up to look for the exit? Then maybe we’d find it twice as fast, and not be a giant target for any undead.”

The Swellow looked towards the Eevee, her calm voice exiting her beak in soft gentle words, "Hm... Well, dear--" Her sentance was inturupted by her violent cough, holding her wing in front of her beak, she looked at it, it was now covered in blood -- her blood. "Oh gosh..." She tried to wip it off before anybody could see, but some of it had already slipped down into a small puddle onto the ground. She coughed again, this time no no blood, luckily. The Swellow knew something -- she had realized it as soon as she coughed, she indeed was very sick.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

[ooc: I was thinking of stalling for Silverish, but must post ahhh]
    Within Mt. Moon | Last Known Time ; Midnight
    [17]

“Well come on then. Quick, ‘fore I change my mind."

Prophet Blade grinned at Mr. Pink's sharp reply, seeing that the Espeon wasn't going to leave. The feline had his free will, had every right to come and go as he pleased, and what was the verdict? Pinkie Pie is tagging along still! The Leavanny wouldn't dare say it aloud, but the intimidating front that the psychic type had put up didn't work for the hero any longer! As an all good will individual, he strove to find the good in everyone - and he found it in Mr. Pink, yes! He had noticed the looks the Sun Pokemon gave towards Typhus, how much attention was given to the Eevee. If he hadn't known any better, Pro-B would have thought they were brothers or something! That can't be true though, ha! Those two have never seen each other all their lives! The bug stuck close to Vani subconsciously, his gaze sweeping through the group, landing on a certain Eevee as he spoke up.

As he proposed that they split up, Prophet Blade continued to wonder about his friends and their opinions of being on familial terms. Typhus seemed to feel that families betrayed you in the end; something must have happened in his past that caused him to feel that way, and the hero swore that he would do everything in his will to help the little guy feel (in the least) at home with the others around him. Now, Mr. Pink on the other hand, he seemed to be dead set that they never see each other as family. But what's so wrong... with being with family? Pro-B supposed that he simply couldn't understand the why on the feline's view on family because he himself couldn't connect to it, so... He scratched the side in question, before shrugging his shoulders and promising himself he'd think more about it 'later'. Magic and Vani had not agreed to seeing them as a family, but they hadn't disagreed either, so he thought that as a plus! Just as he mentioned his wondrous sidekick, the bird had opened her delicate beak, and blood came out.

The Swellow seemed confused about it, but Prophet Blade's insides churned with concern. "Magic, oh m-my!" He exclaimed, coming to her side in a few strides and bending down. Pro-B refused to acknowledge the stammer that reached his voice, instead focusing on his friendly sidekick. His mind reeled with what he could do, what he could say, but there was nothing and it was burning him up at his helplessness. Realizing how he had no solutions, his wide eyes looked into Magic's. "Are you all right, my gal pal? Do you know what that was about?" His voice remained calm and supportive and overall just mildly scared, and Prophet Blade could only look at the blood on the ground, a million and one thoughts flashing in his mind. Have... have I failed again...?
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 am

Within Mt. Moon || Last Known Time; Midnight [10]

“Don’t you think it’d go a bit faster if we split up to look for the exit? Then maybe we’d find it twice as fast, and not be a giant target for any undead.”

Pink fell to a halt, having focused on moving further in the cave he now stood a good few metres from the group’s congregation. An exasperated sigh leaving his lips, the feline snapped his neck around to glimpse the others, somewhat irritated that they taken literally a few steps before there’d been another reason to stop and talk. Then again, perhaps the kid had a point. But as he pondered the proposition further, Charlie quickly found himself disagreeing with his initial thoughts on the matter. Smaller groups meant there was more of a chance he’d be expected to do something. Not particularly taken to the idea, Pink snorted, opening his mouth to speak when a sudden coughing interrupted him.

"Oh gosh..."

It was the swellow, shielding her face with a wing. Oh, for god’s sake! What the fuck now? Whiskers quivering irritably, a frown hanging over the scraggly creature’s face, Pink stood on the spot, impatient, as he swivelled his body around to face the group. They were fawning over her already, concerned that she was choking and offering their sympathies. As if a cough could kill her...
    “C’mon, it’s just a fucking cough,” Pink snapped from a distance away, massive eyes narrowed as they regarded the so-called ‘family’. However, as he strained to see, blood spatters about the bird’s feet caught his interest. Well, that wasn’t quite as normal. Frowning, the espeon took a deep exhale, expression softening a fraction. “Must’ve eaten something bad, eh?” His voice slightly gentler now, as close to kind as you could possibly expect from a creature such as Mr. Pink, the feline remained at a distance. He wasn’t going to let his emotions get the better of him this time. The surfacing of guilt and concern for both Typhus and Vani had already taken him off guard – it wasn’t something he was eager to get used to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 pm

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (8)

Blood, a smell he was all too familiar with. His eyes may have been dull at the moment due to wearing shades inside a dark cavern, but his nose was working perfectly. The presence of blood meant danger, no matter how you look at it, he had managed to smell it many times before while cowering in his old hole, the sounds of screams being ignored for in favor of his false reality.

The urge to hide was too overpowering, he was stuck in his spot, rooted to the ground expecting an attack and death, but never finding it. If it not for the loud doting by Prophet Blade, Ty would still be stuck in that trance, just waiting for doom. But doom came in another form. It was clear from the Leavanny that Magic was not doing well, and the fact that she did not become alarmed most likely meant this was known to her….

Typhus didn’t get closer to her, the stench of blood still making him uneasy, “You should probably take it easy for now, if you tire yourself out it might get worse.” Least that was what his mother always told him when he got sick. He figured it would probably fit into this situation also.

We shouldn’t all go playing nurse now should we….nothing would get done, and Mr. Pink over there already seems agitated about the delays…Crap…I know exactly what father would do….Sadly it was something he himself did not want to do. Even as the words left his mouth he was mentally berating himself.

“Someone should probably stay here with her, I’mma go keep looking for the exit, Magic might need water or something if things get worse, I’ll come back once I find something….”

He was already turning to the darkness, his back to the group as he gulped in anxiety. His feet getting slightly more steady as they moved away from the smell of blood, but then again going unsteady as the darkness enveloped him.

What the hell did you sign yourself up for Ty……

((Whether the team splits up or not is up to you all |D))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Inside Mt. Moon || Last Known Time : Midnight || 7
    "Magic, oh m-my!"

Pro-B kneeled down to Magics level; she looked to him with weary eyes. She was getting dizzy -- the world around her looked blurry and she clumsily almost fell over. With a bit of concern for the others in her voice, none for herself, she almost mumbled, "No-no-no I'm fine... Just go on and I'll catch... up." She coughed again, a little more blood came out as she falls over listening to the others. Her eyes close.

- -- --- ------ --- -- -

It was a rainy-yet-sunny day, the cool breezes of the meadow in which they landed in to take a break was amazing. Magic walked across the field, a little Tailow in search of her mother after playing with her friends. She knew that they were somewhere close; but with the large flock and similar looking birds it was quite an interesting challenge. After looking a bit, she spots them and glides over - showing off to her parents that she could glide - but also rammed into her father was laughed as he put her in front of him.

Magic watched as her dad began to walk away and motions her towards him. They walk across the meadow to a quiet large space. Her father begins to teach her how to glide properly, she and him giggle as he makes mistakes and so does she. All this time her mother was with the group preparing a dinner for the flock - their flock was quite different form others, always working together. That's what Magic loved.

Suddenly, a shadow looms over the area. Magic's father becomes worried and drags her back to the flock where they all huddled close and waited for the shadow to go. It didn't; instead it came down from the skies and grabbed multiple of the young ones - including Magic - and flew back up, dropping a couple from it's grip and flying off. Magic struggled, and realized something. Her mind was no longer asleep. I'm in a nightmare, this part never happened! She tried to wake up - she couldn't. Magic bit the monsters arm and it dropped everyone, but as she fell she knew she couldn't fly, and gliding would be no use at this part. She fell further, the other young ones began to take flight. Magic hit the ground. Her dream went black.

([ooc: Nope, she isn't dead, just really really sick. :B And yay dream sequences! 8D])
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:29 am

Post 1

Mount Moon| Last Known Time: Midnight

A snarl echoed in the tunnels of Mount Moon not in anger, but disgust. Soft pads trod over the moist, craggy ground the caves offered, leaving the stealth's paws gray with dirt and caked mud. Eyes dissatisfied with everything they saw scanned the darkness, eyes that were accustomed to it, seeing nothing but rotting corpses. A delicate nose went into the air, sniffing, and at the scents, the quilava's near eternal frown lightened; she was getting closer.

During her stay in Mount Moon, she had heard echoes and ghosts of someone -lots of someones- rummaging around in the caves with her. Hungry, thirsty, she had been tracking them, following, so that maybe, she could finally eat more than sparse rattata and zubat. Clicking her tongue in anticipation, she weaved her way through rock and stone to finally find the small group, and it earned a grin of success. Finally. Living.

First, she analyzed potential meals. While the Swellow would have been her first choice, it seemed sick, and Legends knew she didn't need that. She'd rather starve. There was a healthy-looking bug, though, one plump and ripe for picking. The espeon earned a distasteful scowl; he might be trouble. Still, settled in her overhang, she watched as the goings-on happened below.

((lolol, stalking. Ciana you skipped me |D))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 am

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (9)

“I am going with Typhus. I damn well won't leave anyone alone in this hell hole,”

Oh sweet Mother who is with Arceaus, Thank you! He literally had no clue what he would have done if left on his own in this cold desolate cave, most likely crawl back into a hole somewhere and pray these pokemon didn’t find him and find out how pathetic he actually was…..

But things are good now, he was safe, he didn’t have to wander alone in the dark all by himself and get ambushed by evil clefairy’s from hell. Now all he had to do was make sure he didn’t fuck up in front of Vani….and maybe even earn a few cool points by finding the exit for everyone, Arceaus knows he needs them right now.

Vani finished her little Captain speech, unknowingly showing that Typhus that he literally did have to compete with everyone here on being awesome, he mentally berated himself for ever thinking she could ever be a regular damsel in the group, one probably meant to constantly get herself into danger so everyone can come to her rescue. If anything she would rescue herself then make a snide remark on everyone else’s lateness.

But she was giving him the reins on this one, allowing him to lead. He didn’t know whether to be anxious about being the first to plummet into the darkness, or proud that she allowed him this honor….he was a bit more of the former to tell the truth.

Right, what would father do right now….
    So he gave her what he hoped to be a confident nod before dashing off, trying his hardest to keep the sound of his paws hitting the cave floor to a minimum. Time was of the essence, it was basically a race against the clock for all they knew. That swallow could be far more unhealthy than anyone knew, so she might need proper care, and that was one thing you can’t get in a cave.

Ty was passing by rocks and boulders and stalagmites, but everything looked exactly like everything else in the cave. And as fast as he was going, it still seemed slow. So he took a chance, one that he would never do if it was anyone else in the group. But because it was Vani, who can kill a giant undead in a single swipe so fast that she practically disappeared, Ty felt it necessary to sacrifice stealth for speed when he used his quick attack to give him an extra boost. Knowing full well that Vani would be more than able to keep up.

((Sorry about the lateness, seriously thought it was Uxie's turn .-.))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:36 pm

([ooc: Magic is unconscious so I can't do much. ^^; Skip please.])
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 am

Post 2

Mount Moon| Last Known Time: Midnight

As Ripley watched the goings on, her eyes strayed to the eevee, the weak, timid-looking pup that reeked of anxiety and fear. Grinning slightly to herself, she slowly made her way along the ledge above, following him when he suddenly dashed off into the dark of the tunnels. It was then she knew she was finally about to get her meal. Racing along above, her paws trod on the craggy, damn rock with silent ease, her long form nearly flying over it.

She needed him away from the group, as she didn't want this to become a fighting affair. No, she just wanted a good meal, and this little pup was going to have to do. Besides, she would rather take down a large group like this one by one anyway...

There was a point in which she found her opportunity, her window to strike. She took it without a moment's hesitation, her body and mind focused completely on the execution and precision of her next attack. Without a word, a grunt, a sound, she then leapt off the rock, opening her maw to reveal the fangs that would sever the pup's spine. However, the dark hid more than her eyes could see, and almost immediately, she regretted the lunge. A small crag jutted up in front, catching her paws, disrupting her arch in midair. She tumbled, her attempt a complete and utter failure even before she hit the ground. There was only a small whimper of surprise as she collided with the ground hard, a small pop resounding along with the thunk that came with the rest of her body. She hissed in pain as her left forepaw stung and throbbed, her wrist almost as in much despair as her pride.

Exposed, wounded and still hungry, Ripley's eyes darted about, looking for an escape before someone noticed her. Namely, her prey.

((Anyone's free to see her :3))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

❖ Mt. Moon + Last Known Time: Midnight + 1 ❖

The yellow pixie appeared on the path just outside the mountain, looking around with golden eyes. He was just beginning his search for his siblings, having teleported from his dear Lake Acuity in Sinnoh all the way to Kanto. If he was going to look, might as well start from one of the most dangerous regions -- starting with Kanto, and then perhaps Johto. He just hoped that he would find his siblings and his dear friends to be alright. After scanning the area, he closed his eyes and focused his destination to within the dark, looming mountain, his small figure disappearing and leaving no trace.

Barely a second later, the Knowledge pokémon reappeared within the great mountain itself, mumbling a small complaint at the darkness contained by the rocky walls. Light was comfort and darkness was fear, although Uxie had to admit he didn't like too much of either. Looking around, he floated forwards with his tails just barely above the pebble-covered floor and searching for any signs, however vague, of Mesprit or Azelf.

With a soft sigh, he closed his eyes, focusing on the near-silence inside the mountain. The psychic pokémon could hear faint voices echoing through the cavernous tunnel of Mt. Moon if he listened closely enough, and began moving forward in that direction. Voices would hopefully mean living pokémon, and living pokémon meant knowledge that Uxie had missed out on. After a while, noticing a smooth motion of a moving object, the psychic turned himself invisible as if a shroud had come to hide him away.

Uxie missed hitting the Quilava by a simple few inches and he started, somewhat startled by the huntress and her tumble. A thud and a faint pop sound followed the Quilava's fall and the pokémon stumbled up, looking around and searching for something. The pixie frowned a bit and looked away; just a wild pokémon looking for a meal. But if she was alive, and hunting, that must mean there were other living pokémon. Staying hidden, Uxie floated towards the wall and kept moving forwards slowly, keeping attentive for anything interesting and worth his notice -- and if not, he would simply teleport away and hit the next spot.

UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
    ✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Mt Moon | Last known time: Midnight (18)

Keeping a friend safe and warm? A simple task for a hero! "You can leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave it to me, dear Vani!" Prophet Blade wouldn't let anything bad happen to his friend, no sir-ree. He was, however, a little let down that Pinkie-pie was put in charge while the others went looking for an exit. No matter, though. Pro-B wasn't in it for the glory, he just wanted to protect the world from evil-doers.

Even Prophet Blade was amazed at his superior ability to keep calm, however. Sure, he was frightened- minimally, of course, but a hero had to keep a stiff lower lip at all times, so that those who looked up to them wouldn't worry. Besides, he wasn't scared for himself. Nothing would dare try to frighten him, after all. It was his friend on the floor that had him worried. He had just noticed her slip unconscience, and that didn't seem like a good thing.

"Now now, gal-pal, good 'ol friend-'o-mine. Magic, friend, you need to stay awake." If she fell asleep for long, with an illness bad enough for her to cough up blood, she may not wake up at all. And there was nothing Prophet Blade could do, except try to wake her up. For the first time since he donned that maginificent red cape, he felt utterly useless. Struggling to keep a smile, he turned to Pinkie-Pie. "Do you know how to wake her up?" There had to be something he could do. He was, after all, a hero.

((OOC: Weeeee, back on the team! Hoping I can keep Pro-B's character quite right. >.< Also, I believe that since he was adopted, he keeps the same posting slot. However, if that's wrong, I'll delete the post and repost it in the correct spot. >.<))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:26 am

Within Mt. Moon || Last Known Time; Midnight [11]

"Pro-B! Stay with her, make sure she is warm and nothing touches her. Pink- I am going with Typhus. I damn well won't leave anyone alone in this hell hole. I am leaving you in charge- don't give me crap about not being family. We have to act fast and Ty is right but I am not leaving him alone. We can care for ourselves. Take care of those two."

Pink opened his mouth to argue, a frown hanging over his bulging eyes at suddenly being placed into a position of responsibility. Uh-uh, no, he didn’t work like that. The espeon wasn’t about to play hero by protecting the eccentric bug and the recently passed out bird – it was a dog-eat-dog world and everyone had to fend for themselves. But apparently, Vani wasn’t going to give him a choice.
    “W-W-Wait, can’t we talk about this?! Hm?” The bedraggled feline called after the ninjask and eevee’s vanishing forms, his voice high with a sense of urgency. His words fell on deaf ears, an exasperated groan escaping him as he found himself stuck with a complete loon and an invalid. Goddamnit. Although, it could’ve been worse. At least he could forget the fact he’d found his estranged brother for a good few minutes. With a huff, he turned back to the group in which he was in charge. “Alright guys, just sit tight and shut up,” If they didn’t do anything, surely they wouldn’t get hurt, right?

"Now now, gal-pal, good 'ol friend-'o-mine. Magic, friend, you need to stay awake."

Nope, of course, Pink’s plan was never going to sit well with the bug as he began fussing over the sickly avian.
    “Urgh…” He grumbled despite himself, ears flat against his skull as he turned to face Pro-B, exactly as the mantis queried about how to keep the creature awake. Lip curling on one side as he looked about him, eyes squinting in confusion, Pink’s expression alone made it crystal clear he had absolutely no background as a healer. “How the fuck should I know?” The espeon snapped, rising to his feet as he peered closer at the swellow. “Chuck some water on ‘er? Give ‘er a slap?” His words made it only the more clearer that he hadn’t a clue how to approach the situation. Whilst there had been established medics within the gang, Pink was always a patient – he paid no attention to their methods, simply making use of the service that they had offered. Shrugging, he looked to the mantis in defeat. “I ain’t no healer, mate,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

In Mt. Moon | Last Known Time: Midnight (10)

Faster and Faster he went, very slowly but steadily he went as his quick attack gained speed due to not running into a target until eventually he reached the maximum speed Ty could go with that move. Which wasn’t as fast as he would have wished sadly.

He just knew Vani could easily pass him, so the fact that she had yet to just meant she was letting him win. Damn, so slow a bug has to take pity on you and let you win. But that didn’t mean Ty was going to just give up, no, his father wouldn’t, so neither should he. The only reason he stopped was because he heard a noise.

It was almost impossible to figure out where it came from, the echoes distorted the origins so much that it felt like it came from everywhere at once. But there was nothing that looking like it could have been its origin. “….Vani?”

Fuck…..

“…Vani, you there?”
    Already his voice was starting to waiver at the sole realization that he and Vani were not near each other. She had not answered so who knows how far away she was. Maybe just barely enough for the quivering voice to lose her, or maybe at the other side of the cave, but either way his legs where shaking worse than a pile of jello during an earthquake.

“Hehehe…don’t you worry Ty, everything will be okay, father wouldn’t be a coward right now, and neither should you….” Was what he kept telling himself in the dark void of the cave.

With trembling feet and a nervous Heart, Ty turned back to the way he was going before, not knowing which other direction to go in.

Mt. Moon Square| Before Sunrise

Darkness, nothing but darkness and overwhelming nothingness, that went on for a good while until eventually Ty could have sworn that he was going mad when he finally saw light. But when it didn’t go away the longer he stood staring at it, he knew he was not insane, least not insane enough to mistake the exit.

So he ran, ignoring all fears and doubts for the sheer thought of getting out of the darkness alone and into the light that burns his eyes but was safer than the darkness.

The Moon was full, it wasn’t when he first entered the caves a good day or two ago and went into hiding. And in this small enclosed space it looked even bigger. Signs of daybreak was only just barely visible in the night sky, but it would still be a good few hours until the sun was fully out. But nonetheless, Ty still put his shades over his eyes, the moon’s brightness ever so harmful to him, especially while also being reflected by the pool of water nearby.

“…..Water!” That simple necessity, once taken for granted now a priceless treasure, especially when it was as clean as it was right here. He had no clue how it managed to avoid being tainted by the epidemic, nor how the human building right next to it still remained standing, but he wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

“I did it….we can save Magic now.”

((Two things, sorry Sil i needed to find the Square this turn or else i'd be leaving everyone in the cave just waiting for Vani and Ty to come back >.< You can still ambush though, but sorry if it's not inside like you hoped >.<. And it's been "Last Known Time: Midnight" for like....a long time |D so i made it a bit later, hope you don't mind, but you can ignore the time and post your own if you don't like the time i put .n.))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 am

Mt. Moon || Before Sunrise
    [8]

"Sometimes, I wish I was normal."

Magic, sitting next to her younger brother, looked up towards the sky with gleaming green eyes. The clouds slowly scooted their way across the sky, free to fly about. Magic, swiftly turnings her head to face her younger brother, Matt, and smiled. She knew it had to be tough for the little guy, he had a disability of some sort, and his boned are cracked easily, even so if he is flying and simply lands on a branch it could snap a bone. Wrapping a wing around him, she keeps him close. The too were great friends, not to mention siblings. Though they had many other siblings, however Magic preferred to stay with Matt.

"Magic?" Matt whispered, his voice hoarse.

"Yes, dear?" She responds,

Yet, before he could even start his sentence, he opened his beak and coughed. Falling over, the young Tailow started hyperventilating, and Magic immediately took action. Yelling for help, the Swellow managed to get to his side, and looks at him with a scared frown. A group a Swellow quickly aid him to an area where they give him berries and such, leaving Magic alone. Later she got the news... her brother died, three hours after they took him away. It was tragic, however, Magic had to go on for her brother.

She found herself in a strange place, it was dark. Magic couldn't see anything, not even herself. She didn't even know if this was real; even so, there had to be light somewhere. She just had to find it. She could feel her legs moving, but due to the fact that she couldn't see the area around her made it look like she wasn't moving at all. That's when she saw it - a large, white block of some sort in the distance. With a large jump, she quickly spreads her wings and glides towards it.

The world around her spins.

Magic's eyes open slowly, coughing she attempts to get up but falls back down on her back. "Eugh..." She mumbles, coughing again and this time, more blood. Moaning, the Swallow Pokemon turns to her side. She knew, this was going to be a long day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 am