Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Snitch
Negative10
Drago
renegade
8 posters

The MOON Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The MOON Team Empty Re: The MOON Team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Route 4/Midnight

"Pectus!" Pectus heard Vani cry out, he turned from where he had been floating nearby, and began to sway toward here voice, before she screamed ou his name again. She was sobbing with tears running down her face. As Pectus floated into sight, he realised what her commotion was about.....Their trainer, there he layed torn to pieces disemboweled, bloodied, destroyed. Pectus watched silently through his eye slits, as Vani sobbed erratically, tears flowing from her crimson eyes as she flutterd her wings in distress.

He turned his expressionless gaze toward the corpse of his former master,He was glad to see his trainer so horribly mangled, the man had got his proper punishment. But a faint pang hit him. This man may have abused him, treated him like dirt, and betrayed all of his trust. But Pectus still shared the same Memories as Vani, and no matter how much he despised this man, deep down he still loved his trainer like a child loves their parent.Floating silently through the air Pectus moved toward his Orgin counterpart. I am here Vani. he said in a emotionless hushed echo of a whisper. .....I believe it would be best to move on, perhaps into the cave, your wailing will attracted more infected entities.

That was as good as Pectus would be able to console his other. He was hurting too, but he was already slowly losing his emotion toward things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 am

Route 4/Midnight

Pectus bobbed quietly as Vani got clowser, clutching her Bug gem. Finally calming down she spoke "S-sorry, Pectus. I... Thank you," she said with a smile, "Should we go into the mountain or o-over?" Pectus thought for a moment as his counterpart hoverd awaiting his answer. Surely the cave would be filled with dangerous Rock types, but then again they'd be safe from the bird Pokemon patrolling the night skies, so with slow turn, he began hovering toward the cave entrance.

Inside, the birds will tear us apart up there. He said as he floated slowly toward the entrance, taking one last look at what was left of his trainer. A lament for the spurious reprobate. Pectus whisperd harshly as he began yet again a slow hover into the dark forbodding cavern.

----------------------
    (short post is short)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Route 4 | Midnight [1]

The evening sky reflected off the jewels that embedded the Pokemon's hand. The Elgyem came a long way from Unova to the Region Kanto. Not only did a flood had swept her away from her home region, but now she's in a place she completely knows nothing of. The Ex-Police Pokemon gave an annoyed huff at the flashbacks of what had happened in the past 24 hours. She saw no criminals or suspicious Pokemon, but she did come across two weird flying, bug Pokemon floating in front of the cave. Chelle readied her hand, which was dimly glowing. The Elygem readied a Psychic in case anything were to go wrong when she did introductions, as she walked [She didn't want to float] to the group, she tripped, and fell, rolling towards the bugs before they could get in the cave, "Waiiiiii~t!"

She bumped her head hard against the edge of the cave opening, Chelle gave it a quick rub before standing back up, she stood in front of the opening, blocking the path, "Wait! Halt! Pokemon FBI here, you two look suspicious, so would you, uh, please, introduce yourselves to me for proper identification!" The Elgyem blinked, scratching her head, it sounded weird, but hopefully that is what she had to say when she found suspicious gangs doing suspicious gang activity.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 am

Mt. Moon entrance | Midnight (11)

Giaus's eyes fluttered as he woke up. The area around him was darker than before, but he could still see. I must have slept a long tim- wait... Memories flashed through his mind. New Bark Town. Luna. Infected. Games. Ralts. ...The Ralts... He stood up, and was surprised to find the body of the creature below him. It was already dead, as he had suspected. It had teleported him to this... cave, wherever it was. He could hear voiced outside, as the entrance was very near where he was. Before long, however, several bodies were outlined in the cave's entrance. He could see it was night outside, and felt rested enough to approach. Undeads wouldn't stand around with others like that, as Giaus believed. THey were probably living.

Approaching the trio, he reached upward with his trunk, so as to show he meant no harm. "Excuse me..." He said, cursing himself for his persistantly awkward introductions. "Could you please tell me where we are?" Thinking for a moment, he added, "and what region we are in?" He hated to think he had traveled so much from his home, but it was a distinct possibility.

((Short post is short, sorry. >.<))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

[ooc: hero pose ]
    Route 4 | Midnight
    [1]

The night sky does not stop a hero's work.
    The damage done by evildoers does not deter his job.
    The epidemic does not discourage his will to help others.

He trekked through the forest just outside of the infamous Mount Moon, his frivolous cape swaying behind him. Prophet Blade looked up to the shining moon, grinning at how bright it was, as if it were the sun itself. The Leavanny slunk past the edge of the forest, glancing towards the top of the mountain that lay before him. A hero doesn't stop his journey because of an obstacle! He nodded to himself, flicking an arm behind him to sweep his cape above the twigs of the surrounding trees.

Prophet Blade swaggered closer to the entrance, following along the mountain's outer wall. He was surveying the perimeter of Mount Moon, wondering if it was worthy enough to herald him, a grand hero. Would there be any Pokemon in need of saving? Would he truly be of use in Mount Moon? The Nurturing Pokemon was edging even closer to the entrance of the mountain when he heard others. Whaaaat? He thought to himself in wonder, smiling once again as he realized that there were finally others that he could lend a hand to.

The bug Pokemon strutted out into the open, coming forward to face two other bugs, a floating psychic alien, and an elephant. "Heeeeeello there!" Prophet Blade said triumphantly, waving a bladed arm. "I couldn't help but overhear that you're a police officer's Pokemon, and boy, do I love the police force!" He said with a strong voice towards the Elgyem. Noticing that the others have yet to know of his name, the Leavanny took a step backward, before striking his hero pose - which would be his hands on his hips, sticking his chin upward, and spreading his legs outward.

"Dear Pokemon, my name is..." The Leavanny raised his arms is a comical fashion, his face raised towards the moon. "the glooooooorious and heroic Prophet Blade, and I am here to serve you." The dual type dropped his arms and splat on a smile, before coming before the Pokemon he spoke to at the moment. Finally, after months of not having others to protect, he had found them! A hero's job is for the good of everyone. Pro-B strode on over, his slim figure a twig in the night sky.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Route 4 | Midnight [2]

"Umm.. FBI? What is that?" The Ninjask asked, the Elgyem . "Law enforcers." Chelle said with an authoritive voice, she always wanted to do that!

Before Chelle could come to asking questions, a Donphan came from the cave, Chelle moving aside for him to come out to the open. He asked politely to the group, "Excuse me... Could you please tell me where we are? and what region we are in?" The Ninjask seemingly responded to this helpfully, "We are at Mt. Moon in the Kanto region. Are you lost? We could help you if you are!" The Psychic type blinked, such actions seemed too nice for this Pokemon to be a bad person! However, she must not let her guard down, it could just be an act!

"Heeeeeello there!" Dear fucking Arceus, there's more?! Suspicious bastards!These bastards! There's more suspicious people as they come out of hiding. Chelle hissed silently to herself, mentally beating up her mind, Stupid, stupid, stupid! It was an ambush! She glanced over toward the source of the voice, which was some Leavanny in a red cape - like those superheroes, "I couldn't help but overhear that you're a police officer's Pokemon, and boy, do I love the police force!" The Leavanny shortly afterwards introduce himself as the Prophet Blade.
    The Elygem blinked, gave a slight smile, hands on hips, "Well it's a hard job, but we do enforce the law and make sure everything is perfectly fine... That is, before this stupid, crazy, ass world."

Quiet!!" The Ninjask hissed, Chelle shut her mouth, she did have the right to remain silent anyways, "There is one, or more, VERY strong undead around. I don't want them to come crawling over hear because they heard your unessisary yelling!" She scratched her head at this rant, it didn't sound like yelling, actually, they were just having a different tone. Before the Elgyem could counter the Ninjask's rant, she immediately apologized, "S-sorry! But we really should go into the cave before something comes out..."

Chelle frowned, "Mt. Moon is filled with undead Geodude, Clefairys, and ectera, ectera... But I guess we can go in... Uhh... How about we introduce ourselves first? Prophet Blade already did, it would be rude to not tell each other names if we're gonna end up together..."
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 am

Route 4 | Midnight (12)

Kanto... Giaus took little refuge in the fact that he had come across the closest region to his home. He had never been outside Johto before, and the starteling shock was like a basin of cold water dumped on his head. He shook his head as the tall green bug wearing a long red cape made its approach. It introduced itself as Prophet Blade, and had a certain comical sense to him that made Giaus take a liking to the creature almost instantly. After the small one made its requests, he introduced himself.

"My name is Giaus. I'm a donphan from the Johto region. Last night, or at least, I hope it was only last night, I was attacked by an Undead and a ghost type, along with a few other poor living. While we were trying to escape, an Undead ralts attacked, and I killed it. Unfortunately, it had already teleported us here. Its body is inside the cave, if something else hasn't picked it up already." He paused for a breath. "And also, could you tell me your species before we go on? I've never been out of the Johto region before, and don't know what you are."

He found it relatively easy to reaccount his story to these strangers. It felt like telling a story that had happened to someone else, the memory already beginning to become fuzzy. Oh, he hoped he had only been asleep for a day.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 am

Route 4 | Midnight
    [2]

He could dash a thousand miles to save a single life.
    He could fight a thousand enemies to protect a youngster.
    He could not keep quiet for his own life, though.

"Quiet!!" The Ninjask sounded very displeased at his exuberant display of heroism, but apologized soon after, saying this place was merely very dangerous. They wouldn't like to attract unwanted attention, said she. Prophet Blade listened as each Pokemon began to introduce themselves, keeping his mouth shut as the Ninjask instructed. Pro-B, however, haaaaated being shushed, being still and quiet. This isn't what heroes did - they were constantly fighting against the evil, protecting the young and old!

"Goodness, there is no need for wooooorry when I am around!" The Leavanny shouted to the open air, springing upward like an annoying weed; but he was far from annoying, and he was certainly not a weed! Pro-B then strutted over to the entrance of Mount Moon, being turning briskly to face the others, his flowing cape swaying along with his movements. "I am a Leeeeavanny, Gaius, one of the most gracious Pokemon on all of the universe!" The Nurturing Pokemon suddenly realized that all these Pokemon congregated in front of him... were going through Mount Moon! I shall take it upon myself to protect these young ones!

Realizing his shouting must annoy that Ninjask once again, he waved his arm - he was finished with his peppy talk. Prophet Blade grinned at the group, looking at each of them individually - there was the Ninjask, a fine specimen of her kind indeed. Beside her was a Shedinja, and although ghosts were never to his fancy, he would agree to travel with one at the expense of himself! The Donphan was truly a fashionable Pokemon, sporting that wonderful Expert Belt and looking mighty poooowerful. The Elgyem had funny-looking hands, three lights on each of them - perhaps they were flashlights, as police always carry around!

Prophet Blade spun a rapid three-sixty degrees, watching with great relish as his cape flowed along with him. He was a fantastical heeeeero, and he would be until his glory days would end gracefully. The Leavanny leaned against Mount Moon, looking down at his bladed arms. If only he had the chance to show them his finesse and skill with these babies, then they would see how great of a hero he truly was! It is my duty, as Prophet Blade the Great! The Nurturing Pokemon grinned at the prospect of being a savior to yet another Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Route 4/Midnight

Pectus remained silent as the other living began popping out of nowhere like Sharpedo in a frenzy. His mind was filled with philisophical thoughts, as he disreguarded what the others babeled about, and their stories. only turning his stone faced husk toward vani in faint bemusement when she uncharacteristically hissed at the others and demanded silence, stating the dangers of their loudness. "Goodness, there is no need for wooooorry when I am around! I am a Leeeeavanny, Gaius, one of the most gracious Pokemon on all of the universe!" The mantid named Prophet then exclaimed loudly in what Pectus assumed to be open defiance, bravado, or plain stupidity. Pectus could tell he wasn't going to enjoy the presance of these Pokemon.

Hovering down a bit Pectus turned toward the Leavanny, and watched quietly as it did some kind of spin and twist and began looking at it's arms with a smile obviously in delusions of granduer. Be silent you egocentric fool, your yelling will endanger Vani... . Pectus said in a cold sounding emotionless whisper. He then began to levitate higher into the air stopping at about eight feet, before turning toward the large headed blue thing to reluctantly await for it's name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Route 4 | Midnight [3]

The one that came from the cave made a really, really, shit-ass long speech about his place,
    "My name is Giaus. I'm a donphan from the Johto region. Last night, or at least, I hope it was only last night, I was attacked by an Undead and a ghost type, along with a few other poor living. While we were trying to escape, an Undead ralts attacked, and I killed it. Unfortunately, it had already teleported us here. Its body is inside the cave, if something else hasn't picked it up already. And also, could you tell me your species before we go on? I've never been out of the Johto region before, and don't know what you are."
    He took a breath, Arceus, damn, that's a pretty long story. No wonder he had a lot to tell. Chelle ignored the damn Leavanny because now it was just plain out annoying about his attitude, but hey, keeps the air light instead of dark and heavy.

"My name is Vani," the Bug said, the one that was really all jumpy from the very beginning, though the Elgyem doesn't blame her, everyone is usually jumpy when the law enforcer arrives, shows who's truly in trouble! "And this is Pectus. I am a Ninjask and he is a Shedinja." Chelle glanced over at the Shedinja, he seemed... Emotionless, her hypothesis being proven correct when Prophet made an annoying announcement, "Be silent you egocentric fool, your yelling will endanger Vani..."

Oooookay, the group is now beyond weird; A Jumpy Ninjask, emotionless Shedinja, crazy-ass Leavanny... Well on the brightside, the Donphan seemed normal as Chelle. Assuming that his story was completely true. "And what is your name then?" Vani asked politely, breaking Chelle's thought, the Elgyem jumped a bit, since really she wasn't paying attention, but she gave a slight frown, before turning it into a small smile, "Chelle, a Law Enforcer. My trainer was one, I was his partner."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Above Route 4 | Midnight (1)

After she had left her friend as a newly evolved Swoobat, Wesley had made her way towards Mt. Moon but not until now did she realize just how long a flight that would be for her. Beating her strong wings, she just barely spotted a group of Pokemon below her near a cave entrance and she veered down close enough to see if they were living but far enough away that they wouldn't see her. There seemed to be quite the group and she could almost feel the annoyance of some as she hoovered where she was above them. Veering to the right, she made for a tree to watch silently as they talked. Two of them, bug types but she wasn't sure what kind for she had never seen the likes of them before, had wings and one seemed nice while the other unnerved her by the way he was acting. Another bug type stood near them and she noted that it was a Leavanny and another type she recognized was an Elgyem. Sighing in relief of seeing Pokemon species she recognized, Wesley waited in her tree until she decided what to do next.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Route 4 | Midnight (13)

Giaus laughed softly at Prophet Blade's introductions. The Leavanny, as he had said he was, was an eccentric creature, but entertaining, nonetheless. The floating husk unnerved him, however. Pectus, the Shedninja, as Vani had introduced him. The floating creature reminded him all too much of the ghostly-doll he had encountered in New Bark town. Again, his thoughts went back to the others he had left behind, hoping they were still alive. The creature's voice was a complete opposite of the ghost's well-mannered, sneering drawl. There was no emotion in that voice. Unnerving, to say the least. Vani and Chelle, at least, seemed normal enough. Pectus certainly seemed to have enough feeling to care for the Ninjask, by his words. Chelle's introduction pained him slightly, at the mention of a trainer. His thoughts flashed back to the trainer he had lost in the forests of Johto.

"Geodudes shouldn't be too much of a problem." Giaus said, looking to the Leavanny. By the looks of him, he would know some Grass type moves. "I've never battled a Clefairy, but I think we should be able to handle them. I have no where else to go, anymore. Would you allow me to accompany you?" He voiced the question to the entire group, but faced Vani and Pectus, who he knew would at least be travelling together.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 am

Route 4 | Midnight
    [3]

“Be silent you egocentric fool, your yelling will endanger Vani...” The Shedinja had finally spoken up! Despite how flat the words were and how obviously degrading they were, Prophet Blade let out a cocky grin full of exuberance and assurance. He wasn’t concerned about any dangers - it was easy for him to handle himself, and of course, others without too much difficulty! The Leavanny could not count how many times he had saved others (though he wasn’t always thanked, but no matter - a hero doesn’t need a thank you!).

When Chelle introduced herself as an officer’s Pokemon, he couldn’t help himself. Hee hee! Cocking his hip to the side, his cape swaying along with him, he faced the Elgyem with a thought in mind. “That’s briiiiiiilliant, Chelle! Perhaps after this epidemic we can go chase down criminals toooooogether!” He rubbed his sword-like arms together in anticipating, imagining the bad guys they were sure to bring to justice. He’ll have to stick with Chelle to see those days!

“... Would you allow me to accompany you?" Oooooh. Pro-B frankly hadn’t thought of traveling with the very Pokemon that stood before him, other than protecting them! But having side-kicks rather than others to protect? Maaaarvelous! For certain this was an ideal thing to do. Flicking his cape, he scanned the area in wonder at the beauty. The one thing I am certain I cannot best - Mother Eaaaaarth!

“What?” He said, strutting away from the group and staring at a specific tree. If he stared just a bit further, he noticed that amongst the tree’s leaves there was some blue. In the night air, Pro-B strode over from his position and over to that same tree. At the trunk, he looked up with a genuine smile. “Heeeeeeeell-” He paused in his words, knowing that his yelling would only get him in even more trouble. “Hello! Please do not hide - as a hero, you have nothing to fear!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Pectus floated silently with vani away from whatever the Leavanny was speaking too.

(Ooc: Think of it as a skip, but worded so that you guys know what Pectus is doing at least.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Route 4 | Midnight [4]

"Geodudes shouldn't be too much of a problem." Giaus said, glancing at Prophet, "I've never battled a Clefairy, but I think we should be able to handle them. I have no where else to go, anymore. Would you allow me to accompany you?" Chelle felt emotions churn up inside of her, he was speaking over to Vani and Pectus. The Elgyem felt that she could never fit in, even if she wanted to. “That’s briiiiiiilliant, Chelle! Perhaps after this epidemic we can go chase down criminals toooooogether!” Prophet broke her thoughts, the Psychic type glanced at the weird Pokemon, but gave a small smile, "We should indeed."

"Of course you may, Giaus dear. I would be more than happy to have you along with us!" Vani responded to Giaus. 'Of course, my personality is never liked,' Chelle thought to herself, she isn't going to even bother to go with them if they don't even bother to ask her. The Ninjask whispered something to the Donphan, making the Elgyem feel worse than she was. Stupid mood swings. "Uhh... Could I come?" Chelle asked, she gave an awkward smile, probably the best she could come up with so far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Route 4 | Midnight (2)

Sitting in her tree, Wesley began to zone off and think back to her days with the group in Lostlorn. Such sad memories did not invoke happiness in the Swoobat and she began shaking her head to clear them. Pausing in her thoughts, she noticed the Leavanny had said something to her but she didn't quite catch it so, instead of being rude, Wesley floated out of her tree to alight on the ground in front of the bug and the other Pokemon. "Err yes well I'm Wesley. Sorry about hiding. I wasn't quite sure what to make of you guys." She nervously looked to the group hoping they would let her join them.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

((Sorry! I didn't realize it was my turn. >.< Skip please, just say that Giaus followed Pectus and Vani))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

[ooc: been busy orz””””]
    Route 4 | Midnight
    [4]

"Err yes well I'm Wesley. Sorry about hiding. I wasn't quite sure what to make of you guys." The Swoobat spoke in an awkward voice, as if she weren’t sure if she should flee or not. As if you need to think of thaaaaaat! With him around, there was no danger to be feared of! Though he marveled at how graceful Wesley was during her flight, he couldn’t help but truly admire at how she did not run away even when she was hiding from them - it takes such great courage to do that! She would make a fine sidekick.

Prophet Blade nodded in confirmation, striking a pose; this time, it was with his bladed arms pointed towards the Swoobat and waving frantically (it was the best jazz hands he could muster), and one leg pointed directly upward. “Need not fear, Wesley!” Noting that the Shedinja had followed, he forced himself to keep his voice at a minimum, instead focusing his attention on the new friend he had just met. “When Prophet Blade is around, you never have to fear!”

At the back of his mind, Pro-B wished he had someone like himself when he was younger. Indeed, he was yet a small and unevolved Pokemon, he was ridiculed, often abandoned by his peers. But it’s different now! Wiping whatever dark thought he still had, Prophet Blade grinned at Pectus and at Wesley. There were no longer anybody that could cause such mental and personal problems when he was around! He would protect them - it was the one thing he swore by, and as long as his heart still beat it was something he would live by.

“We should go over to the others now! If they reject you, I’ll leave them personally and stand as your bodyguard!” He placed a blade over his heart, saluting with his other towards the Swoobat. He figured there was a low chance of that happening, but if it were to happen he would leave the group without another thought. Such a big group can haaaandle themselves, I’m sure! Prophet Blade grinned at Wesley, tempted to have a bro-first moment with Pectus but knowing the little bug would reject the action.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 pm

(Ooc: Still not much for Pectus to do :c , lets say he's floating next to Vani following Closely.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:27 am