Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 am

((Skip. D| I need Phoe.))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Great Marsh/Sunset (42)

Martha listened to Sadie try to strike up a deal with Mum about the Skorupi. The Kangaskhan remained quiet so she imagined that she was thinking it over. Instead, she patted Virgil's side as she trotted ahead and walked alongside the Frillish. The little Bug-type in her arms looked positively terrified, and had done nothing but tremble and cry in fear since arriving in their presence. Deciding that perhaps all he wanted was to feel safe and welcome, Martha craned her neck until she caught his eye.

"Hi, I'm Martha," she said sweetly, giving him a broad smile. "Do you have a name? What is it?"

((Posted JUST because I wanted to use her new image. XDDD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Great Marsh|Sunset (15)

Sadie saw that Rhea was staying quiet, which could only mean she was thinking about it. Not wanting to distract her, she moved away from the Kangaskhan and floated next to Martha. She could feel the Skorupi move closer to her. "Poor dear must be terrified." She said to herself. The reason the Frillish said it to herself was because it seemed like within the group, saying anything could get you yelled at. And yelling would only scared the little bug in her arms.

Martha tried to take a look at the bug. She introduced herself to it and asked the bug for its name. Sadie looked down at the bug and told it in a soft voice, "If there's anyone other than me you shouldn't be scared of, it would be Martha. She's very kind." The Frillish let out a soft smile to the bug. "My name is Sadie. Do you have a name, little one?" She asked.

(OoC: Sorry for the short/shitty post...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Great Marsh| Sunset | (25)

Instinctively Akira tries to scuttle backwards when he sees something move towards him but held in the Frillish's arms as he is he has nowhere to run to. Instead he focuses as his efforts on looking as inedible and foul-tasting as possible.
    His pounding headache has started to return.
    "A-A-A..." He stutters as part of his mind fizzles out and he can't think of how to finish talking.
    All this attention was making him very nervous.
    "It's Akira." He finally manages to stutter out and feels a bit better.
    It has been so, so long since he last had a name instead of a number. Saying it makes him feel a bit more confident.
    "Saboten Akira, I mean Akira Saboten Angel Sadie." He adds in his family name in a fluster.
    Now completely uncurled from his ball the oozing tooth marks in the shell on his back are now obvious as are the over-sized pair of Dark Glasses that rest rather awkwardly on the Skorupi's flat face, held on mostly due to the creature's curled fangs.
    They gleam faintly with the light of the setting sun, giving the scared bug a vaguely optimistic expression.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Great Marsh|Sunset
    (R-42/E-6)

Rhea heard Virgil's plea and took pity on the poor feline. She nodded and gave him a soft smile but it turned to a frown when Seth put in his two cents. "...We'd probably attract more attention by booking it to the gate. We should find somewhere safe here and dig in until sunrise, then make it into town. That way, we'll have all day to scout out the city." Rhea smacked her tail on the ground as a warning. "We are already at the gate you twit. It's the big stone building ten steps to your left. I just have to bust in since half of it collapsed. So shut up."

"Rhea, let's make a deal, shall we. If the Skorupi hurts anyone in the group, I'll have him go away. If he hurts anyone you don't want to see get hurt, however, like Eliana, Virgil, Martha, or yourself for that matter, then I'll leave with him. Does that sound fair?" The large Motherly Pokemon let out a heavy sigh, not happy with the way this day was going. "Very well Sadie, you have a deal." She just wanted to get Virgil out of this hellhole and into safety.

Not wasting anymore time she pulled Eliana from her pouch and put her next to Martha and Virgil. Eliana was confused and wanted back into Momma's pouch where it was warm, but a single clawed digit pointed at the ground by her feet stilled her. "Stay," Momma ordered, and Eliana couldn't move. "I don't want you getting hurt." Nodding, despite having absolutely no idea what Momma said, the little Oddish instead hobbled over to Martha and started poking at her fluff with one leaf. She was absolutely fascinated by the little sparks that would shoot off when she poked it, giggling every time it happened.

The tiny Oddish was easily distracted from her little game of sparks by the swinging of Virgil's tail one more. And this time she was free to try and catch it. She happily chased the long appendage, with absolutely no idea if Virgil even knew what she was doing. She just knew she liked it. "Oddish!" She was trying to say Virgil but it just wasn't going to come out so early.

After Rhea left her little one in the care of the two she trusted most she went over to the toppled building that made up the gate to the Great Marsh. Running her claws across the stone as she walked its length she checked its weaknesses. Finding one she was satisfied wouldn't collapse the rest of it she unleashed a Mega Punch, crumbling the wall into a hole large enough for her to get through. Walking back over to her group she picked up Eliana and put her back into the pouch. Looking at the wounded Virgil she didn't even ask before she suddenly bent down and cradled him in her arms. "No objections." That was all the Liepard got.

"Let's get inside everyone, I will barricade the wall once we are in." She walked into their sanctuary, careful not to jostle Virgil too much as she moved, and only placed him down once she was sure everyone was in. She saw a broken off support beam from the other side's collapse and pulled it loose from the rubble on top of it, then proceeded to use the beam to bulldoze large piles of rubble in front of the hole she had made. When she was done she leaned the heavy beam against the pile just for added measure and turned to the rest of her group. "I still have some berries in my pouch, Eliana's legs aren't long enough to crush them. We can all snack and then get to sleep. Sound good?"

((OOC: Permission to pick up Virgil given by Sil. Alternatively, Nightfall if you want me to change anything that Eliana is doing let me know. I thought it would be just too cute since Flaafy wool stores electricity and she is a grass type, so she wouldn't be affected by it much. <3))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 am

Virg 46| Seth 20

Great Marsh| Sunset

"We are already at the gate you twit. It's the big stone building ten steps to your left. I just have to bust in since half of it collapsed. So shut up." Rhea's angry retort caused Seth to take a better look at the obstruction in front of them, then recognizing what it was.

"Well, shit. It would probably still be better if we holed down in the building beyond here, so we still have all of tomorrow's daylight to search the town." While not really a fan of being shown his mistakes, he was quickly growing tired with the setting sun. His frail body finally catching up to him, he knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer on such little food and sleep. However, it seemed Rhea already had his suggestion in mind before he could even voice it.

Virgil was mildly distracted when Rhea had put the little oddish down to break the gate, surely her power coming from the day's frustrations. He smiled tiredly as the little baby plant played with Martha's sparks and his own tail, giggling happily with the entertainment. His mind fogged a little, so when he was suddenly lifted up off the ground, he could do little but give a sharp cry of surprise, his claws shooting out from their sheaths to clasp onto whatever had him now.

Eyes wide, he soon discovered that large, sturdy brown arms held him aloft, and his composure relaxed. "No objections," Rhea said, her tone flat. There would be no arguing. She was carrying him. He could only give a soft sigh of defeat as he allowed her to carry him, too tired to fight. However, he let his tail droop down, a lure for little Eliana to follow. "You know, usually the husband is supposed to carry the wife over the threshold," he mused with a small chuckle.

"I still have some berries in my pouch, Eliana's legs aren't long enough to crush them. We can all snack and then get to sleep. Sound good?" Rhea reported after placing him down and barricading the door. Virgil nodded, putting his tired head to rest on his paws. How wonderful sleep would be. Seth, knowing that he'd likely just cause a ruckus, waved the offer away and went to perch on a nearby box near a wall. She probably only wanted to share with her "kids" anyway...

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Skip please
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Great Marsh/Sunset (43)

Martha smiled sweetly as the timid Skorupi managed to stutter out his name. "Akira? That's a nice name. My name is Martha. Don't worry, we're going to look after you," she added, reaching out and giving the Bug-type a gentle pat on the back.

The group soon came across the half-ruined building that had once been the gate. Martha and the others waited nearby while Mum went over to investigate. She sat next to Sadie and waited patiently, but then something touched her wool and started to giggle. Looking down, Martha's face lit up in delight when she saw Eliana laughing at the sparks that shot out of her wool when she poked it. "Careful! That tickles! the Flaaffy laughed, ruffling Eliana's 'hair' with a giggle of her own.

Eliana eventually lost interest and turned her attention to Virgil's tail. Martha stood up and began to make her way over to Mum to see if the Kangaskhan needed any help. It turned out that she didn't need anything of the sort since she quickly made short work of the wall with a Mega Punch.

"Let's get inside everyone, I will barricade the wall once we are in." Martha nodded and obediently made her way inside and settled down next to Virgil. "I still have some berries in my pouch, Eliana's legs aren't long enough to crush them. We can all snack and then get to sleep. Sound good?" Mum said after blocking the door. Martha nodded and bounced to her feet. "I'd love some! I'm starving!" She toddled forward with her little arms held out to receive the berries, but then stood back a bit. "Feed Virgil first - he needs them more than I do, right?" She turned and flashed the Liepard a kind smile.

((Sorry for the mediocre quality, I'm not in a very good mood at all right now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 am

(Skip me, please. I'm just unable to think of something good right now...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Great Marsh| Sunset | (26)

"T-Thank you." The Skorupi whispered so softly he could barely be heard at all and laid one claw across the other, rubbing them together nervously.
    He tried not to look around but the sounds of destruction only made him want to hide more.
    For so many years terror had been the root of his existence.
    Akira ducked his head away. Too much socializing for today, he felt a bit more optomistic about his future prospects but he had spent so long in a place where survival came from not being noticed that even the positive attention he was being given intimidated him.
    Curling his poison-tipped tail close around him Akira curled up in the safe warm arms of his protector.
    Through the black lenses of his glasses the sunset over the marshland was reduced to a faint smear of gold lingering on the horizon but with the murderous ball of light sinking ever lower in the endless sky to beyond the horizon the approach of night made him feel a bit less nervous.
    Darkness was his friend...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Great Marsh|Sunset
    (R-43/E-7)

Rhea laughed at Virgil's light joke as she fished out the berries from her pouch, setting Eliana down next to her and curling her tail around the overly exploratory infant. The tiny Oddish made a face when she found out she couldn't get around or over the large appendage, puffing out her cheeks before huffing and sitting down. Rhea patted her gently on the head before setting down all of her remaining stash in a pile for everyone to grab from, minus the few she saved for her and Eliana. "It isn't much, but if we all share everyone should get some before we bed down for the night." She even eyed Seth, nodding towards the pile to let him know that even he was expected to eat.

Pushing a few of the Oran berries and the one Sitrus towards Virgil she gave Martha a wink, letting the girl know that she wouldn't let the feline stay damaged for the rest of their journey. She put down the few she had for her baby girl, sad that she couldn't give her more as she only ate two for herself. Not wasting any extra effort she popped both of them into her mouth and barely chewed before swallowing, wanting to trick her stomach into not realizing it wasn't actually going to eat today. But Eliana needed as much as the Motherly Pokemon could possibly give her.

Eliana cooed happily at the berries, biting at them playfully before they finally became actual food rather than toys. She padded around a bit in the small space Momma's tail made before a large yawn overtook her, nearly causing the small Oddish to fall over backwards. Rhea chuckled and lay down with a heavy thud before picking Eliana up and holding her in her arms. "Time for bed little one," she whispered quietly, sleep already beginning to claim her too. "We will say hello to the sun in the morning." Eliana gurgled sleepily and offered everyone a big smile before passing out in her Momma's arms. "Goodnight everyone..." was all anyone else heard from the pair before Rhea too succumbed to exhaustion.

((OOC:Next round I will be starting morning, so everyone get some rest.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 am

Virg 47| Seth 21

Great Marsh| Sunset

Virgil sighed as Martha made the notion that he should be fed first, his instincts saying the opposite. However, he now knew his place-- at the whims of Rhea. And though said instincts told him that he was being selfish and greedy, he was all too grateful for the berries lumped at his feet. He nodded in thanks to the motherly pokemon and proceeded to eat his portion, his side already making a swell recovery.

Seth, on the other hand, silently dismissed Rhea's invitation to the berries. He didn't need her charity. Perched on his crate, he watched, expressionless, as Virgil took his fill. The smeargle's eyes narrowed before he turned away completely. He'd kill that bastard. Just... not tonight. Shifting to a more comfortable position, he curled and settled to drift to sleep while the others kept warm in their group.

The liepard looked up to his brother, unsurprised at Seth's aloofness. It was to be expected. Sighing, he lay his own head down, stomach and side happy, as the others bid everyone else goodnight. He made his own, then let his weary eyes close, too grateful for a chance to rest.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Great Marsh|Sunset (16)

Sadie stayed back with Akira still in her arms. She wasn't really hungry, and she wanted to make sure Akira didn't hurt anybody. She looked around and saw that everybody else was starting to fall asleep. Goodnights were exchanged among the group, but the Frillish slowly drifted away, so she didn't disturb the others. Looking down at the Skorupi in her arms, she began to softly sing the bug to sleep.

'I heard there was a secret chord,
    that David played, and it pleased the Lord.
    But you don't really care for music, do ya?'

Sadie slowly started to drift to the ground. Her little lullaby was putting herself to sleep, ironically. But she continued anyway,

'Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth.
    The minor fall and the major lift.
    The baffled king composing hallelujah.
    Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.

By the time she was done with her song, she instantly fell asleep. Akira was still in her arms as she whispered to him, "Good night, Akira..."

(OoC: The song Sadie sang was "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Great Marsh| Sunset | (27)

The tiny bug type curled his body up in a chitinous ball of navy shell, peeking over the edge of his ivory white claws in his usual apprehension.
    He's too scared to think of asking for one of the berries even though his stomach is starting to twist painfully. No doubt he would face some swift punishment if he ever left his angel's side. After all you only ever got one.
    He lays very still as the soft words of the song roll over him and remind him of his home. His mother used to sing to him like that, not a human song but a simply tune about the joys of digging and being underground. At times he had felt as out of place in the Diglett colony as he did now and the tender sound of another voice almost bring tears to his compound eyes.
    For the first time since he managed to break out of his cage he felt truly safe.
    The tiny Skorupi interlocks his legs and curls his stinger downwards to protect his body in a ball of armored shell.
    "Goodnight Angel..." He whispers softly, not wanting to disturb any others with the sound of his voice.
    As he curls up to sleep he carefully surveys the shadows of the building they have taken shelter for the night in and the slumbering forms of the others arranged beside them.
    The strange shapes of the pokemon he has known for their brutality in the arena hardly reassure him.
    A trickle of icy fear, that the maternal Khanghaskhan might awake in the night to dispose of a potential threat to her new red-skinned child, runs down his spine and makes him press closer against the pink arms still wrapped around him.
    A dark red thought sprouts in his mind along with the shoots of red sprouting in his light blue eyes, mingling with the hazy start of his beginning dreams.
    If they tried to hurt him or his angel he would tear them, slice them, gorge on their dripping red.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Great Marsh|Sunrise
    (R-44/E-8)

Eliana was the first to wake and took full advantage of the under-supervision. She crawled out of Momma's arms as best she could and wound up rolling over one arm an to the floor, whining a little bit as she hit the ground. It hurt...Pushing one of her leaves back she rubbed the sore spot on her small, round body and looked around. Her eyes grew wider as she took in the new freedom she possessed and immediately set herself into exploring. It wasn't long before she found a small little hole leading to the outside, enticed by the gentle breeze that blew in. Looking around to see if anyone was awake Eliana decided to go on her own adventure.

She wouldn't go far from Momma, so what was the harm?

When Rhea finally stirred she didn't notice right away that the small round bundle of hers wasn't in her arms. She sat up slowly, reaching her arms up over her head before interlocking her fingers and pushing them behind her. Her back made an audible crack from the motion and the large Kangaskhan sighed in relief. It was rough sleeping on a stone floor. When her stomach started complaining she reached down to grab Eliana, intending on putting her back in the pouch so she could wake the others, but her claws met only empty air. "Eliana...?" she grumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes believing her sleepy state was simply causing confusion. "Eliana?" But still there was nothing there.

"ELIANA!"

Her roar would have been load enough to wake the dead as she began tearing apart their shelter in a vain attempt to locate her missing daughter, all the while calling her name. Never once did she notice the small hole in the wall. Not once did she feel the morning sun coming through and warming one of her feet. And due to her roars of anguish she certainly couldn't hear the gentle giggles of a child at play just on the other side of that wall.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Great Marsh/Sunrise (44)

Martha had been sleeping soundly next to Virgil when an almighty bellow of panic immediately awoke her. "ELIANA!" Practically jumping to her feet, the Flaaffy's heart started to pound as she took a desperate look around at the situation. Mum was literally tearing the place apart, calling for the little Oddish's name. "Mum? What's the matter? Where's Eliana? Is she lost?" Fear gripped at Martha's kind soul as she frantically looked around.

She spotted a small hole in the wall and tottered over to it, poking her head through. Eliana was playing on the other side. "Mum! It's OK!" Martha called back before squeezing herself through the hole and standing next to the Oddish, making sure that she didn't run away. "She's fine! She's out here!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm

(I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to skip. It'll work for now because Sadie is a bit of a heavy sleeper...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 am

Great Marsh|Sunrise
    (R-45/E-9)

The Motherly Pokemon was in a fit of panicked rage as she tore apart their shelter, to the point that some of the collapsed portions of wall were starting to shake and crumble. If she didn't stop then what little support the ceiling had by its already broken walls would completely disappear and everyone would be crushed. But she just had to find Eliana..."Mum! It's OK!" Rhea ignored the pleas of Martha even as the girl struggled to get her attention before popping out of a hole she still couldn't see. It was only as the Kangaskhan moved a beam that she heard the last part, "She's fine! She's out here!" right before the movement caused the wall to crumble and the hole to vanish. "NO!"

Her daughters...they were both trapped out there with Legends knew what! Fighting back tears Rhea began to tear at the wall where the hole had once been, claws raking across rock to try and make another passage way to get her kids to her. Eliana could hear the loud scraping sounds as Momma dug, but she wasn't scared. She had been getting lonely outside all by herself but now the pink fluffy one was out here with her. Smiling happily she began to hop around the electric sheep, her own little dance as she cooed and chirped happily. "Oddish! Oddish! Oddie, oddie, Oddish!" The little one was just too naive to realize that all of her noise was going to start attracting attention, and not the good kind.

A pair of eyes watched the small red ball jumping up and down, glowing an intense crimson to rival that of the small grass type's body. Fangs opened slowly, dripping saliva and blood as it raised itself from its kill to begin hungering for living prey. Snarls could be heard coming from the brush and any sounds of the forest went dead as the predator locked on to its prey. The small red ball was going to paint the ground with its crimson color... Letting out a terrifying howl the Mightyena sprang forward, not caring which of the females it grabbed first.

((Thought I throw a little bit of danger at Martha and Eliana! Night, if you don't want Martha getting caught in the attack feel free to dodge as it is just an NPC. She can even save Eliana if you want, Rhea will take another turn getting out there with them.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 am

Virg 48| Seth 21

Great Marsh| Sunrise

The night had been a stark contrast of an experience for the two brothers: Virgil earning himself a deep, restful slumber, and Seth grasping at little but a few hours of tossing and turning before he'd simply given up and stared out the window. There was little he could do in his situation; he wanted to kill the damn cat and be done with it, but in such a small area and with the insane kangaskhan, accomplishing such a feat was... complicated. Still, his resolution to do so never faltered, his intent staying as strong as it had always been. He'd kill Virgil. He just needed a proper place and time.

Morning came late, the first rays of light breaking over the trees a small relief to the insomniac smeargle. Quietly, he meandered his way out of the building to lean on its wall outside, glad for the light and fresh air. All of that companionship was starting to get to him. However, when other noises made themselves known, he placed himself behind some carts, keeping himself hidden and isolated. He paid no mind to the little oddish roaming happily-- she could wander right into a open mouth for all he cared.

Virgil woke late, only when the sounds of a worried Rhea began to rumble the entire building. "Wh--" Any questions he was about to ask were answered when he spotted Rhea's very empty pouch. Where had the little oddish gone? Glancing around, knowing babies were prone to wandering, he soon noticed Seth was absent as well. Dread filled him, and he hoped that his brother wouldn't have delved to such depths... Surely he hadn't...

Another shift of the building around him had Virgil on his feet, thankfully feeling much better due to the berries and rest. Still, his emerald eyes caught what was happening-- Rhea's anger and fear was literally tearing the building apart, making it unsound and weak. "Rhea, you need to stop!" he called. "The building--" A piece of fallen cieling interrupted him, slamming on the tile right where his paw had been. "Rhea!" Still, nothing. Fear gripped him as the thought of them being buried in this mess of a building occurred to him, the likeliness of it happening increasing every moment Rhea threw something else. Then, a snap and a shift. Virgil's eyes went to the only exit, and then back t Rhea as she was about to wreck something else. "RHEA, NO--"

It collapsed.

A good chunk of cieling fell as well, dropping onto him and the others as dust settled around them. The only light came from the window his brother had been sitted at, now nearly out of reach for even him. Still, he clambored up onto the crates and rubble, getting a glimpse of the exterior. Martha had escaped, and was now coralling the little oddish babe. However, he noticed the crimson eyes watching them... "Rhea!" he called, scratching at the window, trying to break it. "Rhea, there's a mightyena!"

Seth, on the otherhand, was not so bound to only be able to watch as the hound lunged for the two girls. Out of pure instinct, Seth jumped out from his own hiding place, hitting the beast in the side with a furious Pay Day attack. Coins went everywhere, jabbing into the black and gray form before him. He quickly took a spot in front of them, paw firmly grasping his tail. He wouldn't let another fucking lamebrain munch on a kid... The thought surprised him, but he let it go. He'd already made his stance, there was no backing out now. He glanced over his shoulder to Martha, his gaze stilla glare. "Get Crazy Bitch out here. Keep that little retard bean sprout safe."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Great Marsh/Sunrise (45)

"MUM!" Martha cried out, tugging on her wool until her skin began to sting as the hole that she'd crawled through was blocked by debris. "Oh no, what do we do, what do we do--?" The Flaaffy clutched her head and looked up and down the wall frantically for any signs of another entrance, but found none. She then remembered that Eliana was still next to her, oblivious to their situation as usual. So that she didn't start to frighten the little Grass-type, Martha took a deep breath to calm herself before taking a gentle hold of one of the Oddish's leaves. "C-Come on, Eliana. Let's go for a little walk!"

Forcing a wide smile to embrace her face, Martha started to lead the little Oddish away but a bone-chilling howl from their left stopped Martha in her tracks. An undead Mightyena charged out at them, drooling with anticipation and bloodlust. "Nooooo!" Martha automatically released a Thunder Wave at the attacker, but didn't get to see whether it hit since the hound was quickly knocked away by a Pay Day attack. Uncovering her eyes, Martha was shocked to see Seth standing protectively in front of them. "Get Crazy Bitch out here. Keep that little retard bean sprout safe." "But Seth--!" Knowing that the fellow Johto-native would not allow her to protest, Martha nodded vehemently and took hold of Eliana's leaf again and gently, but firmly, guided her along. "Be careful, Seth!"

Rushing along the wall, Martha followed the thunderous sounds of Mum pounding on the wall, clearly desperate to get outside and to help them. "Mum!" Martha followed the sound directly until she was sure that she was standing parallel to the Kangaskhan. "Mum! We're out here!" She stood a few feet back from the wall in case it came tumbling down on top of them. She hoped with all her heart that Mum, Virgil, Sadie and Akira would come out and they could all be together again. "We need to help Seth!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 am

Great Marsh|Sunrise (17)

Sadie suddenly heard a lot of noise and her eyes snapped open. She looked at Akira, still asleep in her arms, and gently set him down off to the side. "I'll be back." She whispered. She floated over to Rhea with a confused look and asked "W-What's going on?" The Frillish moved back slightly in case Rhea attacked her. She looked down and saw that Eliana was not in her pouch. "Okay, I think I know part of what's going on..."

(OoC: Sorry for the crappy short post...)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 am

Great Marsh| Morning | (28)

Akira wakes in a blind shrieking panic at the collapse of the building from the Khanghaskhan's maternal rampage.
    Sadie is no longer holding him and through a hole in the now shattering building he sees daylight.
    Screeching so loudly it approaches the intensity of an actual screech attack the disorientated Bug Type screams to try and ward away what danger he knows is approaching.
    The memory of so many various medical tortures crowd his mind as the Skorupi loses sight of his Angel as a chunk of falling wall slams down in front of him.
    Swiftly the poison/bug curls up into a trembling ball of armour plates, still making an awful screeching sound of panic.
    The terrified bug trembles as he tries to make sense of the sounds of destruction continuing from the other side of the wall and finds paranoid images of horror dancing across his eyes.
    His stress level is steadily climbing, spots starting to flash in front of his eyes as his raised stress sparks a horrible splitting headache.
    The urge to flee overpowers his urge to hide.
    He has to get out of here!
    Akira uncurls and swiftly scuttles through another tiny hole that has opened up in the wall, a small space caused by two almost overlapping sections of wall.
    The morning night stings his sensitive eyes, rousing him to far more violent levels of fear.
    Blindly the Skorupi flees, not realizing he is heading towards danger.
    A flash of pink meets his eyes and he recognizes it as a calming colour and heads towards it.
    What was that one called?
    "Martha?" He says, his voice becoming a nervous squeak.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

Great Marsh|Sunrise
    (R-46/E-10)

"Rhea! Rhea, there's a mightyena!"

All the color drained from Rhea's face as Virgil's words finally broke through her rampage. She could finally hear Martha crying for her outside and Seth's curses through the collapsed wall. Her baby...her kids...they were outside. ALONE. Terrified Rhea ignored the pleading feline and began ripping at the wall, picking up the beam she had used as a bulldozer the night before and smashing it into the rubble. It took several massive blows before it finally came down and the light of day shone on the stampeding Motherly Pokemon.

The Mightyena took the full brunt of the Pay Day, several of the glittering coins embedding in his putrefying flesh. He snarled and lunged for the lamb who was running away with his meal only to find himself on the receiving end of a Mega Punch, knocking him several feet away and into a tree. The impact was enough that the tree cracked and split, toppling down in the area of the Kangaskhan who had nailed him. But he wasn't done, not yet. Even with all of his rubs broken and a leg now positioned far out of joint he charged again, causing Eliana to scream.

She had been scared when the mean doggy came rushing out of the bushes and only Martha and Seth had been there. She didn't know why the meanie Seth was helping but since he was she had broken away from Martha to hide behind him. Cowering behind the Smeargle she watched as the mean doggie went after Momma and she kept crying. She was scared and didn't know what to do. She didn't even realize as leaves began to raise up around her and spin, she didn't see them going flying towards the hound that currently held her Momma's arm in its Jaws. She especially didn't see the spinning leaves shred bits of flesh and fur off of the hound causing him to release his grip on Rhea. All she knew was that she was scared.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 am

Virg 49| Seth 22

Great Marsh| Sunrise

Virgil flinched as Rhea picked up a fallen support beam and used it as a battering ram, desperately trying to destroy the blockade she'd involuntarily created. He hopped down from his perch a safe distance behind her, anxious to get out there as well; while he had concerns for Martha and little Eliana, his brother's welfare was the top priority in his mind. If Seth had been an accomplished battler, it would be one thing. But Seth was underfed, undertrained and a mere Smeargle; there was no way in hell he would be able to defeat a normal mightyena on a good day, let alone an undead one that couldn't feel pain. Once the barrier was broken, Virgil rushed out, his long, slim limbs carrying him quickly to the battle scene.

Thankfully, everyone was more or less well, the mightyena sporting some new, fancy bling in his side. Virgil's eyes went to his brother, who oddly enough was standing very protectively in front of the oddish babe, tail in hand. A sigh of relief escaped the cat, and he rushed forward to meet his brother as Rhea took charge of the battle, punching the cur into a tree.

"We need to get her out of here--" he began, when her leaves suddenly began to spin and release into the mightyena's face, whose mouth was clamped onto Rhea's arm. Shocked that the infant attacked and actually hit her target, he simply gave a final nod to Seth and rushed into the battle himself, starting with a Double Team. There were soon five of his clones, all rushing in to attack the mightyena with another Pay Day, like his brother had. Coins shot into the dog, embedding themselves deep into its carcass.

Seth sighed and turned to Eliana, picking her up and rushing her away from the battle. While he was impressed she'd actually managed a decent attack, she still had no place being in a battle in the first place. Spotting Martha, he went to her, holding Eliana close to him. "I don't like you, and you don't like me. But one of us needs to get out there and help. You wanna hold her or do you wanna go and fight?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:32 pm

(Skip. I really can't do anything for Sadie now, and I'm not in the mood to even try thinking for her. I may deactivate her later...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:03 am