Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Great Marsh| Afternoon| 16

Carmen watched, and listened to what was going on. She laughed at Mums remark, calling the Smeargle an ugly girl. One things was obvious, Virgil definitely knew this Smeargle, Seth. Once Virgil explained, everything made more sense, and at Seth's angered reply, Carmen was stunned. Virgil had been captured, and his siblings died, and now his last sibling was trying to kill him. Was this Smeargle retarded? He had no one left except for his half-brother, who was innocent, and he was trying to kill him.

When the Smeargle lunged forward, Carmen quickly used her Slash at the Smeargle, then she jumped at it and used her Fire Fang. She had ran in fear last time, but this time he was determined not to, she wouldn't even think about danger, only protecting the others.

((OoC:Sorry about the short post))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

((XD Very nice LK reference, PV.))

Great Marsh/Afternoon (27)

The ground shuddered slightly as Mum flopped down onto her rear. "Did I miss something?" she asked Virgil, looking very confused. Martha was confused too. It certainly seemed odd that a crazed Smeargle had just leaped from the bushes, nearly killed Virgil and now the Liepard was telling everyone not to hurt him. From what she had gathered, these two knew each other from sometime and had probably had a bit of a rough past.

But Virgil then sat up and gave a nod of thanks to Martha, and she responded with a smile and her own nod. "He's my half-brother," Virgil told Mum. "We share a father. Both of my parents were pretty useless in the parenting department and, well, it fell to myself and my oldest younger sister. She would care for the younger kids and I would go and scavenge for food. It was fine for a while, but one day I was caught by a trainer and brought here, to whatever country this is." "It's Sinnoh," Martha kindly corrected him, but then Seth kicked up another storm.

"Bullshit!" he roared. "You abandoned us, and because of you, they're all fucking dead! You hear me?! They're DEAD!" And he lunged once again, looking just about ready to kill.

Martha wouldn't have it. She liked Virgil and he was her friend. Whatever he had done wasn't her business, but she knew that Virgil was kind and would never do something like that on purpose. She puffed out her chest again and rushed forward. Her electricity was already Charged, so she gathered her power and launched a powerful ThunderShock at Seth. The attack hit head-on.

"I said," Martha growled as she stood next to Virgil again, "leave - him - ALONE!" Just looking at her face and the way her tail orb glowed brightly would inform one that this Flaaffy was furious. Her orb flickered with sparks of electricity as she glared at the Smeargle. "Virgil is very kind, and whatever he did I'm sure he didn't mean it! And anyway, if you're his half-brother, doesn't that mean you're family? You should forgive him, not try to kill him!" She narrowed her eyes and continued to watch every move the Smeargle made, not afraid to attack again if he made another attempt to kill the Liepard.

((I had permission for Martha to ThunderShock Seth.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 am

Virg 30| Seth 4

Great Marsh| Afternoon

While Virgil had kept his eye on the volitile Rhea, he'd completely left the others alone, hoping that they wouldn't attack Seth. However, he was quickly proven wrong. Carmen was the first to attack, slashing at Seth wildly, which he managed to avoid. The thundershock from Martha surprised them both, and caught Seth in the chest, bringing him to the ground. Virgil stepped forward in alarm, his brother's small frame not accustomed to bearing the brunt of attacks.

"I said leave - him - ALONE!" Martha commanded, and both brothers turned to look at her with wide, astonished eyes. "Virgil is very kind, and whatever he did I'm sure he didn't mean it! And anyway, if you're his half-brother, doesn't that mean you're family? You should forgive him, not try to kill him!"

Martha's rant had left Virgil speechless, but Seth found his tongue. "'Kind'? KIND?!" Seth growled as he attempted to pick himself up, but even the weak electric attack had downed him, and he stayed on his paws, keeping his tail close at hand. "He abandoned us all, left us to rot! Don't you believe him; he's always been good with words, a silver tongue! He'd be able to talk money and food out of just about everyone he met! And if he couldn't talk it out of them, he just stole it! He's a liar and a theif and you shouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him, little Miss!"

Virgil's tail lashed as his brother spoke, his irritation slowly getting the better of him. He knew he could probably still take Seth, even half-dead, but through the words of hate geared towards him, the liepard was more offended that Seth openly instulted strangers, allies, which were so important now. That Seth would throw away the chance at life for vengeance for something Virgil hadn't even intended on doing. "...You're so selfish, so childish, Seth..." he muttered, disappointment saturating his gaze.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 am

Great Marsh| Afternoon| 17

"'Kind'? KIND? He abandoned us all, left us to rot! Don't you believe him; he's always been good with words, a silver tongue! He'd be able to talk money and food out of just about everyone he met! And if he couldn't talk it out of them, he just stole it! He's a liar and a theif and you shouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him, little Miss!"

"...You're so selfish, so childish, Seth..."

Carmen couldn't believe what the Smeargle had said. There was no way this guy was a thief. He didn't talk them out of food, or steal it, in fact he had made sure that others were eating before he did earlier. Carmen decided that she would put all of the words that came from this Smeargle-Seth-behind her. It was a liar, not Virgil.

"Fuck up! Virgil isn't like that! He hasn't been like that to any of us. He put all of us before him when we got to food, you're just talking crap. You're in a foul mood, and so you're trying to spread it. Don't talk about Virgil like you were, or you'll regret it. All of us are willing to fight for Virgil, I'm sure of it. So if you think that you can diss him like that, you'd better be ready to run."

Carmen stood angrily, ready to attack again.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am

((Skip me, there's not a lot Martha can do. Just say she's still standing near to Virgil protectively and is glaring furiously at Seth.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 am

Virg 31| Seth 5

Great Marsh| Afternoon

Virgil's ears and whiskers fell a little as even Carmen stood and fought to defend him. He hadn't realized the impact he'd made on the group... With Martha standing there, nearby, protecting him from his own brother, the liepard gave a sigh and began a slow, steady walk over to the very preoccupied smeargle.

"Fuck up! Virgil isn't like that! He hasn't been like that to any of us. He put all of us before him when we got to food, you're just talking crap. You're in a foul mood, and so you're trying to spread it. Don't talk about Virgil like you were, or you'll regret it. All of us are willing to fight for Virgil, I'm sure of it. So if you think that you can diss him like that, you'd better be ready to run."

Seth scoffed, then flat-out laughed by the end. This little twirp was really threatening him? Not that he knew he could take her; a fuckin thundershock had brought him down, but the fact that she thought so highly of herself was hilarious. "I'm his goddamned brother, you little bitch. What makes you think -or any of you think- that you have any business or right to interrupt us?" He pointed his blue-tipped tail at the little lizard, then to the sheep. "Since you're all so fucking stupid, I'll repeat myself: You stay OUT of this, understa--"

It happened in a flash. During Seth's rant, Virgil had kept making his way to the back of the smeargle, and with gathered strength, pounced and bit down on the base of Seth's neck, rendering the latter unconscious. The cat sighed, then stood and looked to the others. "...I'm so sorry, guys... He didn't hurt any of you, did he?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Great Marsh| Afternoon| 18

Carmen smirked as Virgil made Seth fall unconscious.

"I'm all good, he didn't attack me. He must have been scared of me, after all, I am powerful."

Carmen looked at Martha, and patted her on the back.

"It looks like your Thunder shock had downed him for a bit, he barely even moved after you got him."

((OoC:Sorry about such a small post, couldn't really think of anything for Carmen to do/say.))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Great Marsh/Afternoon (28)

Martha was ready to deliver an anger-fueled response to Seth's harsh words when the Smeargle was knocked down by Virgil and rendered unconscious. "...I'm so sorry, guys..." the Liepard said. "He didn't hurt any of you, did he?"

Martha smiled, relieved that it was over for now, and shook her head. "No, I'm fine. But never mind us! Are you OK? I was ... a little scared. Scared that he was going to kill you, Virgil!"

Martha then felt herself being patted on the back and turned to see Carmen. "It looks like your Thunder shock had downed him for a bit, he barely even moved after you got him," she said. Martha blushed at the compliment and started to twist the wool on her chest round her finger. "Yeah, looks like it did. I'm just glad that I could help Virgil." The young Flaaffy felt a great sense of achievement; maybe her skills weren't completely useless after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 pm

((OOC: Catch up time! lol))

Great Marsh|Afternoon
    (28)

While Rhea was ready and more than willing to pounce and wring Seth's neck once more, the others beat her to it. Of course the obnoxious Charmander had to put in her two cents, which didn't do much of anything, but Martha...that girl had some moxie. Her Thundershock sent the irritating mutt back on his ass. "Atta girl!" Rhea called out to her.

"'Kind'? KIND? He abandoned us all, left us to rot! Don't you believe him; he's always been good with words, a silver tongue! He'd be able to talk money and food out of just about everyone he met! And if he couldn't talk it out of them, he just stole it! He's a liar and a theif and you shouldn't trust him as far as you can throw him, little Miss!" Rhea snarled at the irritating little shit. No one was going to talk to her son like that, blood releative or not! Virgil hadn't done anything to them and she had even had to force him to let her care for him. So the little brat could shut the hell up!

"I'm his goddamned brother, you little bitch. What makes you think -or any of you think- that you have any business or right to interrupt us? Since you're all so fucking stupid, I'll repeat myself: You stay OUT of this, understa--" Once again, she was beaten to the punch, this time by Virgil. He had pounced on his own brother and bit down on the sensitive part of his neck, rendering him unconscious. "...I'm so sorry, guys... He didn't hurt any of you, did he?"

"The hell with me!" she cried out, sounding more angry than she actually felt. "I'm more worried about you, you idiot!" She rushed towards him, worry written all over her face, and dropped in front of Virgil to check him over. "That little brat attacks my children, he has to answer for it...I don't care if he is your brother," she grumbled angrily, trying to make sure he hadn't tore any of his wounds larger. The makeshift bandages might need to be retied, but otherwise he looked fine. But after what Seth had said...She tucked a claw under Virgil's chin, trying to get his gaze to meet hers. "You know I don't believe a damn thing he said about you, right?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Virg 32| Seth 5 -skipping Seth as he's passed out-

Great Marsh| Afternoon

Virgil sighed in relief as the others expressed that Seth hadn't managed to hurt them, and quietly thanked them for their concern for him. However, his brother's words felt like the wargle's talons in him all over again; cutting in and wringing themselves in his innards. Those words were true, even if the others disagreed.

However, Rhea's large, hulking form came into his line of sight. "The hell with me!" she cried, replying to his earlier query. I'm more worried about you, you idiot!" She rushed towards him, worry written all over her face, and dropped in front of Virgil to check him over. "That little brat attacks my children, he has to answer for it...I don't care if he is your brother," she fussed, checking his bandages and wounds for any further damage. When she was satisfied, she tilted his chin up with a gentle claw, which took the cat off guard.

"You know I don't believe a damn thing he said about you, right?"

His expression went from shock to sadness, his emerald gaze meeting hers. "...He's right, you know." The reply was soft and simple, filled with regret. "I'm not the great person you all make me out to be... You've barely spent a day with me." He frowned, wanting to continue, but found himself unable. He simply took his chin from Rhea's supportive claw, looking back over the recumbant form of his brother. Sighing, he looked back to the others and nodded. "...Thanks again, guys. But... I think I'm going to have to ask another favor..."

He picked up the unconscious smeargle by the scruff, easily lifting the light frame up. "...Could.. someone carry him? I would, but..." He looked back to Rhea and sighed. "You'd probably take him from me anyway." He looked back to the others, gauging their expresisons. "I know he's not the best person to get along with, but I can't just leave him... Besides, that would just piss him off more. Just... don't hurt him, ok?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Great Marsh| Afternoon| 19

Carmen walked up to Virgil making sure he was all right. Mum was already checking on him, but Carmen had to be sure as well.

"...He's right, you know. I'm not the great person you all make me out to be... You've barely spent a day with me... Thanks again, guys. But... I think I'm going to have to ask another favor... Could.. someone carry him? I would, but... You'd probably take him from me anyway. I know he's not the best person to get along with, but I can't just leave him... Besides, that would just piss him off more. Just... don't hurt him, ok?"

Carmen looked at the Smeargle, then piped up.

"If you want, I could carry him. That way if he wakes up, I can keep him calm, and he won't be able to run..."

Carmen smiled, then continued.

"Cause I'm so strong, he wouldn't even be able to move."

She looked at Virgil, waiting for his reply, whether or not she could carry the stupid Smeargle.

"Oh, and by the way, a day is all I need. Even if you say that it's true, well, it's not. That must have been the old Virgil, cause the Virgil that I've seen is nothing like that. He's kinds, puts others first, and can't steal a thing."

She gave a small giggle at the last part of what she had said.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Great Marsh/Afternoon (29)

Mum gave Virgil the same reaction that Martha had to his question ... in her own fashion of course. She grabbed the Liepard by the chin and insisted that she didn't believe Seth at all. Martha was about to say that she didn't either, but Virgil suddenly looked saddened. Martha took another step towards him, looking concerned.

"...He's right, you know," he said. "I'm not the great person you all make me out to be... You've barely spent a day with me." Martha gasped and shook her head vehemently. "Noooo, Virgil! Don't believe him!" she said, but before she could continue Virgil shook his chin from Mum's claw and looked at them all. "...Thanks again, guys. But... I think I'm going to have to ask another favor..."

He then asked them if someone would carry him, to which Carmen agreed. A little overwhelmed by the day's events and what Virgil had said, Martha sat down on her rear and sighed, stroking her wool for comfort. She'd never have thought that she'd meet such an amazing group of friends when she'd only come to Sinnoh to find out where her farm had been relocated to. A part in the back of the Flaaffy's mind was telling her that perhaps she'd never find it ... or her parents. But somehow it wasn't bothering her as much as it did anymore. She almost cared far too much about her new friends to even think of it anymore.

"Sooo ... what now?" she asked after a few moments.

((Yet another half-arsed post from Nightfall. Enjoy! XD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon
    (29)

Rhea just sneered as Virgil tried to defend the asshole and everything he said about her boy. "Could.. someone carry him? I would, but... You'd probably take him from me anyway. I know he's not the best person to get along with, but I can't just leave him... Besides, that would just piss him off more. Just... don't hurt him, ok?" Damn right she would, no way she'd let Virg carry anything. He was lucky she was even letting him walk. Carmen jumped in to try and help, and Rhea just laughed.

"That Smeargle has over two feet on you, and for sure weighs over twice whatever you got going. Kid, you might be strong, but you're not that strong." Without waiting for reply she tossed Seth over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started marching off. "Hurry up kids, we've already lost the morning and I am not making any more stops until we get to the other side of that damn gate." My baby is not hatching here... she added to herself. She took a sideways glance at Virgil, to make sure he was okay, and then started plowing forward through the Marsh.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:44 am

Virgil 33| Seth 6

Great Marsh| Afternoon

Virgil gave an appreciative nod to Carmen, even if Rhea had scooped Seth up before she could carry out her offer to bear his burden. Though Martha seemed unsure of what to do or where to go, Rhea seemed to have it under control. "Hurry up kids, we've already lost the morning and I am not making any more stops until we get to the other side of that damn gate." Right... the gate. The liepard followed, keeping his movements fluid as to not irritate the wounds. They felt better, but he was pretty sure they looked pretty nasty...

A groan escaped the smeargle, his form unused to being handled so roughly. Uusally, he ran before his attackers could actually... well, attack. He winced against the dull pain and opened his eyes to find himself moving and much higher than he normally saw the world. A further look down would proved that yes, he was being carried. A look to his side would give him that he was being carried by the kangaskhan, and that Virgil was hobbling along behind her, keeping the wall of muscles between them.

That sunnova...

"The hell're you doing, Queen B?" he groaned, trying to weakly writhe his way out of her grip. "Let me go!"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Great Marsh| Afternoon| 20

Before Carmen could grab at the unconscious body of the Smeargle, Mum scooped him up. She just laughed and said:

"That Smeargle has over two feet on you, and for sure weighs over twice whatever you got going. Kid, you might be strong, but you're not that strong."

Once he was slung over her shoulder, she continued in an authoritative tone.

"Hurry up kids, we've already lost the morning and I am not making any more stops until we get to the other side of that damn gate."

"So, guys, can I ask something? Why is it that we must get out of here, I mean, it's kind of fun in here."

"The hell're you doing, Queen B? Let me go!"

Carmen glared at the Smeargle-Seth-as if he had killed somebody. The reason being, he almost did, and he was not going to get away with it. Not if Carmen had a say in this.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Great Marsh/Afternoon (30)

Martha stood up again and expressed that she was ready to go again once Mum hauled Seth over her shoulder and told them all to hurry up. With a nod she began to follow along, walking between Virgil and Carmen.

Carmen asked why they had to leave but before Martha could offer an answer Seth had woken up and was weakly trying to escape Mum's grasp. "The hell're you doing, Queen B? Let me go!" Because she was walking behind Mum, Martha had a good view of the Smeargle and looked him earnestly in the eyes. "You should be thanking us, Seth," she said. "You're lucky that we didn't just leave you there after what you did." She moved a little closer to Virgil just in case Seth did manage to escape and attack again.

Last edited by Nightfall on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (1)

The sun had reached its highest point in the sky and was beginning to descend. The marsh was filled with all sorts of undead, looking for its next victim. Sadie was oblivious to it all, and was absorbed into her singing.

Is your secret safe tonight?
    And are we out of sight?
    Or will our world come tumbling down?

The Frillish sang to get through the epidemic. She sang because she loved to. She sang to push away the thought of Kurt. Sadie wished it had never happened. She could've stopped him, but no. She says it's the loudest sound she had ever heard.

Still humming the song to herself, Sadie floated around the place where she was banished to. She knows the area pretty well, and didn't have much trouble getting around. As she was taking one of her trips around the marsh, there was a group of five or six other pokemon. Happily, and still humming to herself, she floated over towards the group. None of them looked infected, thankfully. "Hello, hello. How are you folks today?" she said gleefully

(OoC: 'Sup everyone. Glad to be rping with you guys.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon
    (30)

As Rhea kept pace towards the forest edge, determined to get through to the other side before nightfall, Carmen's inane chatter once again began to sound throughout the marsh. "So, guys, can I ask something? Why is it that we must get out of here, I mean, it's kind of fun in here." If she didn't have an unconscious killer on her shoulder she would have picked the Charmander up and shaken her for the stupid question. She had already repeatedly told everyone why she wanted the hell out of that place, because her baby was not hatching in the middle of a death zone, and that anyone who didn't want to go with her didn't have to. So why was she even asking?

"The hell're you doing, Queen B? Let me go!" As the cursing and struggling cut into her thoughts, a wicked grin spread across the Kangaskhan's face. Her grip tightened around the midsection of the Smeargle she held, her claws dangerously close to his flesh, and a deep chuckle began to resonate within her. "Well whaddya know," she began, voice laced with feigned concern. "Sleeping Beauty is all woken up now, and- oh look!- she has legs." Without warning she rolled her arm viciously to the side, letting Seth drop wherever and kept walking. "Walk your own damn self, Princess," she snorted, not really caring if she hurt the little prick or not.

"You should be thanking us, Seth. You're lucky that you didn't just leave you there after what you did." Rhea was getting to be very proud of young Martha. She was going to prove to be quite the fine mother herself one day, if she ever got the chance. Her timid spirit was giving way to a fighter and all she needed was a small push in the right direction. But before anything else could be done the strangest thing caught the Motherly Pokemon's attention. A floating fish. Well, kind of a fish. It looked like some mutated pink Tentacool but it was so...frilly. "Hello, hello. How are you folks today?" Rhea halted dead in her tracks, gobsmacked, and couldn't say a word. What the hell was the world coming to when fish could fly and float on land?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 am

Virg 34| Seth 7

Great Marsh| Afternoon

Virgil wasn't expecting a great response from Rhea to Seth's angry demands, and lo and behold, he was correct. The kangastkhan all too happily dropped him like a newborn Girafarig, his body rolling a little from the impact. He flinched, but only watched with sad eyes as Seth struggled for a moment to stand and start to follow the group. Virgil soon found Martha very near him, standing protectively between him and Seth. The Smeargle managed a few muttered curses before the Flaaffy spoke.

"You should be thanking us, Seth," she said. "You're lucky that we didn't just leave you there after what you did." Her tone was much more confident than Virgil remembered from earlier this morning. He gave a grateful nod to Martha for defending him, but he still couldn't utter a real thanks. It was still his brother, and he couldn't make himself like seeing Seth abused... even if he deserved it.

However, a strange, floating thing happened by, which Virgil quickly recognized as a female Frillish. Odd. Rhea seemed stunned, as did Seth, but the latter was able to speak, at least. "The fuck is that?" Seth asked, pointing his painted tail at the fish.

Not surprised that Seth didn't recognize it, Virgil spoke. "It's a Frillish... some sort of water ghost. We had them around the lakes back home," he muttered, looking up to Rhea. "...The ones I came across were usually mischievous, but nothing too terribly bad..." He hoped this one wasn't as well. They'd had enough excitement for the day as he could handle.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Great Marsh| Afternoon| 21

Without any answer to her question, Carmen just looked around. Mum dropped Seth to the ground, who quickly stood up and continued walking with everyone. A strange Pokémon floated up to everyone, and Virgil seemed to recognize it. A Frillish.

Carmen looked at it, unsure of what to make of it, it clearly was not infected, but it seemed so strange. Shouldn't it be in water? Away from all of them, and not near Carmen? It was so weird. Some of these Pokémon from these regions were so weird. Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, the resident Pokémon all seemed so strange. Carmen was unsure whether she enjoyed the looks of the newer Pokémon or not.

Carmen readied herself to attack, not wanting to take any chances.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 am

Great Marsh/Afternoon (31)

"Well whaddya know," Mum said upon noticing that Seth was awake. The obvious sarcasm in her voice made Martha giggle. "Sleeping Beauty is all woken up now, and- oh look!- she has legs." At that she dropped the Smeargle to the ground and Martha flinched a little as he landed with a slight bounce. "Walk your own damn self, Princess." Seth did as he was told, shuffling along beside them muttering curses under his breath. Martha saw Virgil nod his thanks to her and she responded with a sweet smile.

As they continued walking, a really strange Pokemon that Martha had never seen before approached them. She looked like a floating jellyfish of some kind, and the Flaaffy couldn't understand how she could move around on land like this. "Hello, hello. How are you folks today?" she asked them cheerfully.

All strangeness aside, Martha immediately took a shine to this newcomer. She walked straight up to her and smiled her best smile. "Hi there! I'm Martha, it's nice to meet you." She was about to ask what she was when Virgil told everyone that she was a Frillish, a Water-type Pokemon from the same region as him. "...The ones I came across were usually mischievous," he finished, "but nothing too terribly bad..." Martha thought that this Frillish didn't look suspicious at all; at least she wasn't trying to kill them like Seth was. Martha looked back to the strange Water-type and smiled again. "So what's your name?"

Last edited by Nightfall on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected post count)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (2)

It seemed like everyone in the group was baffled by Sadie. The Frillish was clueless as to why that would be, though. "The fuck is that?" one of them said, pointing towards Sadie. The Liepard, a pokemon who was also from Unova, answered that question before she could.

"It's a Frillish... some sort of water ghost. We had them around the lakes back home. The ones I came across were usually mischievous, but nothing too terribly bad..." Sadie reassured him, "Oh, I'm nothing like that at all, dear."

As soon as she was done with her sentence, a pink sheep came up to her beaming. "Hi there! I'm Martha, it's nice to meet you. So what's your name?" Sadie smiled and responded. "It's a pleasure to meet you Martha, as well as all of you. My name is Sadie. It wouldn't be a problem if I stayed around for a bit, would it?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon
    (30)

"The fuck is that?" Much as she hated to admit it, the Smeargle took the words right out of her mouth. She had never seen a floating fish before, and thankfully Virgil knew what the hell it was. "It's a Frillish... some sort of water ghost. We had them around the lakes back home," the look on his face gave a small amount of worry. "...The ones I came across were usually mischievous, but nothing too terribly bad..." Rhea let out a sigh, relieved but still somewhat annoyed by the sudden intrusion. At this rate, she was never getting her egg out of here. Her clawed hand gently rubbed at the egg in her pouch and felt the young one inside moving quite a bit. I was almost time.

Martha at once went up to the newcomer, and in her usual cheerful manner began introducing herself. Through that they were able to learn the Frillish's name was Sadie, but before Rhea could reply to her inquiry about travelling with them a thunderous sound caught her attention and at once the Motherly Pokemon was bracing herself in front of Virgil ready for a fight. "YOU BASTARDS! YOU FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES. YOU LEFT ME BEHIND. I WAS OUT FUCKING COLD!!" It-it was just Arceus. The fuck?! Rhea puffed out her chest and got right into the scorpion's face, bellowing out a roar of her own.

"Look you! It wasn't intentional! During your little nap-time that fucking jackass" -she quickly pointed at Seth- "tried to kill Virgil. I was a little too busy trying to save my sons life you arrogant shit!" Rhea's body was beginning to glow with an Outrage, as though daring Arceus to defy her on this. If there was one thing that the Kangaskhan would not tolerate it was her family being threatened, and Arceus was sorely mistaken if she thought herself above Rhea's children.

((OOC:Sorry for the late reply, I am still kind of sick but I hate skipping. Also, played with colors for a little bit, and this is officially Rhea's color. I didn't want to use Olive because that is the color of another char I have. And Ciana, let me know if Rhea getting up in Arceus's face is cool, if not I can change ^_^))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm