Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Baloo
Catalyst
renegade
7 posters

The SUNYSHORE Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The SUNYSHORE Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The SUNYSHORE Team

Post by Catalyst Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Route 223 // Morning |

Krenari watched as Lucy tried to get over her episode. "So that's what happened to her at her time of infection...." the blue cat thought, now drifting away from the eels and towards the waterfall. She watched Fin swim a distance away from her, looking quite upset. She didn't know his problem, but it was oddly weird that she felt... concern for the fish. She was going it ask herself for the 20th time why she felt so different towards these pokemon, but she already knew. She metamorphosized into something completely different.... She was a new pokemon. She shook the thought out of her head as she went towards the waterfall. Then she remembered Lucy's comment about Waterfall. She didn't know it, but it wasn't any big deal. If she had to she'd scale the rocks. As to prove her point, she turned herself upright in the water and crossed her paws, looking defiant in her own way. She hooked one of her lower legs over the others knee, and calmly swished her tail to keep herself balanced. She waited for the others to catch up before Krenari would get out and scale up the rocks.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Route 223 | Morning (25)

Aegis's sharp eyes softened as he watched Lucy suffer. It was painful for him to watch his friend be in pain, and Zeqme's words seemed harsh to his ears. But then, suddenly, Lucy was back up, and seemed to be her own peppy self. It was a facade, Aegis knew, but he continued to say nothing. She could handle herself. The Waterfall presented a new problem. Aegis could not carry them up the way he had gone before, and Zeqme would have trouble carrying the ones without legs to grip. How to do it then... Aegis drifted off towards the waterfall, allowing the gears of his mind to spin freely.

As he approached the area where the water first began to push him back, an idea struck him. He straightened his body and pointed his right scythe straight in the air, a tendril of water wrapped itself around his arm, then continued to climb through the air towards the sky. As it hit the air above, it began to expand, and formed clouds, dark rain clouds overhead. The immediate area around him flashed a cyan shade of blue as the stone in his eye socket began to glow. He could feel the energy coming from his Swift Swim enhancing his speed, and he found it hard to stay still. With one powerful kick of his legs, Aegis shot himself into the air, surrounding himself in his Aqua Jet, narrowling reaching the top of the waterfall. One more shot him farther away, so he would not fall back on his own. He could carry Lumi up this way, and Zeqme would hopefully be able to carry the others. Swimming for the short inlet of land, he stood, waving his arms at the others, and dove back down to the waves. One more climb wouldn't hurt.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm

[OOC: Please skip. Writer's block.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Route 223 | Morning [28]

Aegis and Krenari made their lead up the waterfall, Lucy looking up after them with a frown, she of course, had no idea how to climb. The Gorebyss couldn't float up like Zeqme. She glanced at Lumi, who earlier threw a glare at the twosome for some reason, what did she do wrong? Nonetheless, the Hoenn-Pokemon tried to hide the amount of surprise of how Aegis just sped up the Waterfall with no problem. It seemed like ever since he evolved, he was speedy in the water. Must be some ability he has or something!

Lucy swam over to Lumi, giving a worried whisper, sure that the Milotic couldn't hear, "Lumi, do you know how to climb?" The Gorebyss was worried if the fish couldn't scale up this Waterfall, well Lucy was worried for herself, but other Pokemon are a priority! She gave a glance at Zeqme, half-hoping the Milotic would carry the both of them, the other half hoping he would just carry Lumi and abandon her. Just like her lover.

[Ooc: Short post is short V_V I tried]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 pm

| Route 223 // Morning |

I would be damned if i let others help me with this. I take help from no one. I felt odd as I felt my old self start to rise out of her new ideas. This was one thing she wouldn't let others help her with because of her own imperfectness. I leaped out of the water on the edges of the rocks. I proceeded to climb up the edge of the cliff; the rocks providing smooth areas for me to jump up. I felt my body shiver with the sudden cold as the wind blew viciously on my fur. I continued to scale the cliffs before I got to the top. I was aching badly as I reached the top. I examined to my paw and found a sharp stone in it. Ew.... I gingerly grabbed the larger bottom with my teeth and tugged it out, not feeling the pain of it. I was scared by this. "Maybe I'm starting to die.... My mind flashed and sizzled white for a second as the thought of death came to me. My body would be in control, but it wouldn't be me.... I waited for everyone to get to the top of the ridge, sitting as I curled up tail up around me. I huddled in a ball as the cold air blew on me again, and I looked at my paw. My paw that was nearly mangled and I felt no pain.... It was the leg I broke during the fight....

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

((Skip please. Sorry, didn't realize it was my turn. >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 am

[OOC: Skip, I've hit a writers block for Zeqme.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Route 223 | Noon [29]

As Lamialuce glanced at the top of the waterfall, paying a close attention to Krenari's and Aegis's scents as she awaited a reply from Lumi and Zeqme. Realization struck her like an arrow upon smelling a new scent, "Krenari? Are you okay?" Lucy asked, she smelt.. fear. Sixth sense she supposed? This was new to smell the feelings of others. It's as if everything turned around. Like she was a predator smelling fear coming off her prey. Was she reverting back to the old undead she was earlier? The one where all she did was wail of her lover?

Her lover... Lucy smashed her tail against the waterfall's rocks, feeling some of her skinning getting scratched off upon doing so. Blood leaked from the open skin, as if blood was continuing to pump through her veins. Impossible... Blood? How would it be continuing to pump through her veins if she was dead? Perhaps that she still needed blood to go about her regular duties? She frankly doesn't know much of the body works. Of course, she wasn't like a scientist.

She glanced at Lumi and Zeqme, giving a small smile, of course she couldn't see them at all, but she didn't want them to give off that worried vibe of her just suddenly smashing her tail against the rocky wall.

[Ooc: I really don't want to skip my turn ^^; Apologies for shot post nontheless]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:54 pm

((Skip please, nothing to work with. >.< Was stalling for Tails))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Route 223| |Morning

A smile graced his features when the Gorebyss turned to him, having the same expression. He quickly glanced up the falls, seeing the Vaporeon and Kabutops waiting for them. "Hey Lucy, grab on." he murmured, giving a gentle poke his his ripped tail. "I can carry you up to them."

His mind slowly went to the Lumineon. What was up with the kid? With such an angry expression and brisk actions, it was pricking at Zeqme's nerves. With a soft sigh he calmly decided to ignore it. Can't let my temper get the better of me now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Route 223 || Noon || 1

[[OOC: Hola, mi amigos! I'm now in Sunyshore. ~ouo~ I hope to have fun RPing with you guys, haha.]]

Kvove drifted into Route 223 near Sunyshore, her dulled eyes gazing towards someplace far away, her fins mechanically propelling her forward. She ignored the rocks that scraped at her fins and left crimson streaks in them, even when they caused purple blood to trail in the water. The Lapras had been swimming aimlessly for a while, not paying attention to her surroundings, nor her own state of disrepair. She was covered in scratches, dried blood spattered here and there. Her shell was a mess, with many of the horns fallen off and other holes and cracks riddling the carapace. The air around Kvove spoke of apathy and sorrow, only emphasized by the soft tune she hummed.

Suddenly, the Lapras stopped, both humming and her lazy swim. She noticed three things. First, a faint voice, just audible over the roar of the nearby waterfall; second, two pokemon next to the falling waters by the cliff; and third, the scent of blood. Kvove flinched back, slightly. She hated the scent of blood. It made her dizzy, and the primal urge to tear and destroy only increased around it. It seemed that the smell was mostly coming from the blue creature above the waterfall. Kvove squinted her eyes, but couldn't make out what pokemon that was. Her eyesight wasn't the best.

Kvove floated there in the same spot, not sure what to do. The smell of blood compelled her to go near, but her paranoia did the opposite. What if they were other Undead trying to attack her? What if they were owned by scientists? What if they were aliens brought to the surface of the Earth by the stars who planned to override the planet and form a new civilization? Well, okay, the third one probably wasn't going to happen. But they were could still be potential enemies, and Kvove would rather not deal with that department.

Instead, the Lapras continued to zone out in the same spot, going through absurd possibilities in her head, ending up floating in the same spot for a couple minutes. Her dull, red eyes gazed off, turning hazed by thought, almost forgetting her surroundings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Route 223 | Morning [30]

"Hey Lucy, grab on." Zeqme murmured, tapping Lucy with his ripped tail, feeling it made the Gorebyss wonder what happened to it, but pushed the thoughts away as he continued, "I can carry you up to them." She gave a dainty smile, as she got on the Milotic, it was weird, considering they were both snake-like. What if the she falls off? Or she's too heavy for Zeqme to carry? She glanced at herself, of course, she can't see. Was she too fat for Zeqme to carry? To skinny that she could easily fall off?

Her thoughts were immediately broken off by Lumi, "Pride? Where did you go?!" Lucy turned to him, frowning, "She's alright, I smell fear coming from her, but there's no Undead around (besides us...). It's probably a wound, so we'll go up there as fast as possible (though she could just use Aqua Ring on herself...)" An awkward smile came on her face, was Lumi going to yell at her again? She felt their friendship tearing apart, he was pushing her away for some reason, and he seemed grumpy. She glanced back up despite her lack of sight, "How about you Aegis? Reached the top yet?"

The Gorebyss inched herself closer to the Milotic, whispering in his ear, "Let's go, quickly. I have a bad feeling..." Oh shoot, she forgot to say the magic word - "Please." There we go. Now to hope she could get Zeqme to carry Lumi up the waterfall as well.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm

(OoC: Skip please.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

((skip please. >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Route 223| |Noon

Zeqme stayed still as the Gorebyss latched on, not wanting to accidentally make her fall. As soon as the conversation ended his body tensed, feeling the unnerving vibes from Lucy. "Let's go, quickly. I have a bad feeling... Please." He nods, immediately beginning his trip up as he floats onto small patches of land.

Levitating, he slithers his way up the rocky walls, body elegantly molding through the cracks of the stones. It wasn't long before he reached the stop, his scales covered with grime and dirt that was wedged inbetween the rocks. "There," he mumbled. "We're at the top."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Route 223 || Noon || 2

[ooc: I apologize for my late post, just having a busy week and weekend.]

Kvove continued to watch from far as another pokémon appeared over the waterfall; a little blue and gray fish. A small hum of hunger passed through her stomach, but she ignored it with a shake of her head, continuing to observe the group. Wait, where did the blue and gray fish go? Kvove had taken her eyes off for one second, and it had disappeared.

However, her confusion didn't last long. The Lumineon popped its head out of the water only a few feet away from the Lapras, and she jerked back in surprise, albeit her reaction time being a little slow. Was it talking to her? It was talking to her! Kvove straightened out the thoughts in her mind, trying to focus on the fish pokémon instead.

"Hey there! You lost?" it asked, a smile on its face. It seemed friendly enough, but Kvove looked at it warily. She stayed silent for a few seconds, unanswering, before finally shaking her head. She wasn't lost, per say, but she didn't have anywhere to go or to go back. She glanced back over to the waterfall, seeing two more figures emerge, both with snake-like bodies. The dinosaur pokémon could sense that at least one of the group was another Undead, or at least an Infected. Kvove seemed to shrink back a little bit, turning its eyes back onto the Lumineon. So many new pokémon today. The Lapras shifted a little awkwardly, having not intended to actually interact with any of them, but the Lumineon had come to her.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 pm

{OoC: OTL I'm so sorry, but please skip. Just say that Krenari said shes here and is still waiting at the top of the waterfall)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Route 223 | Noon (26)

Aegis didn't follow the others up the top of the Waterfall. Lucy would be fine with Zeqme and Pride at the top, but Lumi still needed a way up. Twisting his body, he tried to find the smaller fish in the miles of open water. He groaned as he located the Lumineon, and then the groan turned into an exasperated sigh. It would seem they had picked up another one.

The red eyes of the newcomer were all to familiar now. He knew this was another undead. However, it hadn't lashed out yet. Perhaps it had control over itself, like Krenari or Lucy... Aegis was skeptical, but stalked closer to Lumi. He said nothing, but stayed at the ready. Just in case.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am

(OoC: Skip. ^^; Sorry for so many skips.)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Route 223 | Noon (27)

"The others are up the waterfall already. Pride went up herself, and Lucy and Zeqme went up together."
    Aegis said, pointing with his scythe for emphasis. Or at least... they HAD been there... Krenari stood on the top of the cliff, waiting for them, but the others... Where had they gone? Aegis shot himself vertically in the air with an Aqua Jet, trying to get a better view. When he came back down, he shook his head solemnly towards Lumi. "Zeqme and Lucy are gone. I don't see them anywhere, down here or up there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Route 223 || Noon || 3

"Well, I'm Lumineon, or just Lumi. My friend behind me is Aegis," the fish replied, before swimming away. Kvove tilted her head a bit. 'Lumi'. It was a nice name. Short and sweet. Like the fish itself, Kvove supposed, except it was more just friendly and open than sweet. Short for sure. The Lumineon looked a bit annoyed when Kvove didn't reply though, giving the Lapras a sad feel inside. Was it because she was undead?

She watched as the fish swam away, calling for a name of someone Kvove didn't know. The brown pokemon, 'Aegis', began talking to Lumi although she couldn't hear what they were saying. The Lapras slowly swam over to the group, head a little lowered, but curious. Aegis seemed to be telling Lumi about some pokemon that went missing; 'Lucy' and 'Zeqme'.

"...Who are they?" Kvove's voice was raspy and quiet, hoarse and rough around the edges as if she hadn't used it in a while, or her throat wasn't working well.

[ooc: Blahhh crap post today.]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 pm

| Route 223 // Noon |

Krenari glanced down at the fish poking out of the water.

"P... Pride?! Have you seen Lucy? Can you see Lucy?!"

Krenari slightly glared at the Lumineon, not quite feeling nice again yet.
    "No, I haven't" she said dryly. She had no care to really pay attention to the others right now. She watched as they tried to climb up the waterfall, not very amused at all.

-----

(OoC: Short crap post yay. I am not really feeling good at all. Sorry.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:44 pm