Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Snitch
renegade
Abysswalker
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

(ACE) The PYRITE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The PYRITE Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The PYRITE Team

Post by Min Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pyrite Town| |Morning

The Ninetales carefully stepped into the circle of Stealth Rocks, sitting in the middle with her tails curled around her. After a moment of silence, Phoenix turned back to the Persian and answered the riddle. "Enigma. The answer is, you are an Enigma."

Rukh blinked, before sitting down, waiting for something to happen. He could hear a laugh coming from somewhere... His eyes were wide as the Stealth Rocks turned to ashes, and someone had said Bravo. Something appeared on the roof of the building from thin air.

"Someone is very bright...Step into the light." A portal of fire appeared in front of the fox Pokemon and something... Some creature like a Smeargle appeared from the shadows. It looked weird, with a green cap and purple markings. 'This town's full of weird Pokemon...'

The Skarmory kept quiet, wary of the new Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning(3)

Raven wanted to slap Phoenix. She really really did. That ego-centric bitch just had to show her up, didn't she?
    Raven was on the verge of walking over to her to smack that smirk off the fox's face when suddenly the rocks scattered about shivered and burst into flames. That made the Persian stop dead in her tracks. Better her than me, She thought. What if this was the beginning of some sort of attack? She's so busy trying to look good, she won't realize it 'til it's too late!

She mentally urged Pheonix to walk into the fire. The sooner the fox was gone the better.

((Hi guys! I've adopted Raven from the Orphanage~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (8)

The rocks surrounding her burst into flame, and fell to ash around Phoenix. She backed up slightly, a little startled by the display. What the...? BRAVO! Someone is very bright...Step into the light. A ring of fire appeared with a small gap that she figured she was supposed to step into. Then a strange creature stepped into the center. So the E.Nygma...can see you. Enigma, really? It was a freaking Smeargle. This was no mystery, no puzzle. What the hell could it do? She shrugged. As a fire type and it wasn't like the fire was going to hurt her if it turned out to be a trap, so she stepped into the center with him.

"What the hell do you want painter pup?" she growled out. "What was the point of this little show? Are you crazy or just bored?" She didn't like the color green and this Smeargle had it in spades. Disgusting color. And he seemed really weird with his little stick and purple rings. It didn't smell dead, and its eyes were normal, so it wasn't infected. But that didn't mean he wasn't just plain crazy. What sane Pokemon pulls a stunt like this? She looked over to the others and just shrugged.

((OOC: SORRY! Just now saw that Psi is in the Orphanage!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Post 8

Pyrite Town| Morning

Asche made a face as a strange smeargle with a weird staff came out into the light, congratulating Phoenix for her smarts. While he had to admit that he thought it was cool that Phoenix knew the answer, or at least figured it out, who did this pokemon think he was that he could go around in the town like it owned the place... especially after Phoenix killed most of the Undead within its borders?

The absol crept to the ninetales' side as she looked to the rest of them and shrugged. "...What the hell is wrong with him?" he muttered, looking up at her with a grimace. "He's nuts, right?" Really, what sane pokemon would do that to strangers-- especially a smeargle?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (4)

He looked at his opponent swaying his tail.
    I expect my opponet to look more...intelectual. he smirked as he sitted on the edge of the roof and he looked down at the Ninetales.

I want to purpose a game, since you stepped in my challenge. A Battle of wits, a challenge of brain and no brawn. If you pass, good there's a lot more to go through...If you fail...well...You're the guest of honor for dinner. But where are my manners? I am E.Nygma, the most intelligent Infected of all this condamned world, and that I can assure you...instead of mindlessly blabbering and attacking I invite my..."guests" to participate in a little game. And now...Introduce yourself...

He leaned as he held his cane by the end of it swaying it like a pendulum. He studied the people that he could find around...an Absol, a Skarmory, a Persian...All things he have seen before.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"I want to purpose a game, since you stepped in my challenge. A Battle of wits, a challenge of brain and no brawn. If you pass, good there's a lot more to go through...If you fail...well...You're the guest of honor for dinner. But where are my manners? I am E.Nygma, the most intelligent Infected of all this condamned world, and that I can assure you...instead of mindlessly blabbering and attacking I invite my..."guests" to participate in a little game. And now...Introduce yourself..."

Rukh almost coughed. 'The most intelligent infected?' Even if the bird's smell wasn't the greatest, he was pretty damn sure this thing wasn't infected. "A battle of wits, huh? Sounds interesting..." he silently mumbled, eyeing the rooftop. Kchnk. The blades that made up his wings clicked and made metallic noises as they moved about. 'I need to preen them again...'

Rukh too, hopped to the side of Phoenix. "He's nuts, right?" The Skarmory snorted. "Looks like it." he cautiously eyed the ring of fire. He averted his eyes up to the Smeargle, whom was smirking as it looked down upon them. That smirk plastered on the Painter's face annoyed him. "I'm Rukh." he clicked. He wasn't all to afraid of this thing either, if it attacked he could just fly a safe distance away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning(4)

Raven had to agree, this Smeargle was crazy. Just who did he think he was, acting like he owned the town? And what did he mean by infected? Everything about him (minus his questionable mental state) seemed normal. Was he just trying to scare them?

The Persian walked up closer to the group, settling a small distance from the Skarmory. It seemed they all thought this stranger was nuts. "His attitude is really grating my nerves," she mumbled to herself. Who said they were going to listen to him and play his silly games? Regardless, Raven introduced herself as well.

"Raven," she said rather curtly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 am

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (9)

Asche and Rukh appeared at her side and Phoenix felt almost like she was in charge of her crew again. Except she was lacking a Houndoom and an Arcanine. And the last Absol hadn't been...well, blue. "...What the hell is wrong with him? He's nuts, right?" Phoenix just shrugged at Asche. She had asked the weirdo that herself, but was pretty sure what the answer would be. Oh look, it was talking.

"I expect my opponent to look more...intellectual." Her eye twitched at the not-so-subtle remark about her intelligence. This guy was just asking for her to pound on him. But, like a true egotist and crazy bastard, he kept rambling. Intelligent...Infected...what the...? Well that answered her question from earlier, this guy was just crazy. Probably sniffed too many paint fumes. There was no way he was an infected, he didn't look it, much less smell like it. And Phoenix had killed plenty of them to know the difference. This was HER town for a reason, after all. Ruhk and the stupid cat introduced themselves but Phoenix kept her mouth firmly shut. She wasn't giving the crazy fool anything but a piece of her mind.

"Alright, look you," she snarled, raising up on her feet and fanning her tails out. "This is MY town, and I would appreciate it if you kept your snide little comments and your stupid games to yourself." She huffed and looked around at the buildings. "And STOP painting everything green! I HATE the color green! It's ugly and goes with NOTHING. And, by the way, you DO mindlessly babble and you AREN'T infected. So shut up now and go the hell away."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Post 9

Pyrite Town| Morning

Asche frowned as Phoenix went on her spiel. He had heard the remark about her looking dumb, and while he sort of agreed, he was at least smart enough to keep a suicidal comment like that to himself... or rather, when they weren't in a banter. Still, the smeargle "Enimga" or whatever, was an intruder, and even the metal bird had more of a claim on the territory than the green pup. He did feel right being at Phoenix's side, and that gave him a little courage.

"Alright, look you," the ninetales snarled, raising up on her feet and fanning her tails out. "This is MY town, and I would appreciate it if you kept your snide little comments and your stupid games to yourself. And STOP painting everything green! I HATE the color green! It's ugly and goes with NOTHING. And, by the way, you DO mindlessly babble and you AREN'T infected. So shut up now and go the hell away."

Asche had to resist the urge to pop in an obligatory, "yeah!" and kept quiet. Thank God he was blue. Still... "You know," he finally spoke, squinting up at the tiny form, "...for the most 'Intelligent Infected', you're pretty dumb. And I know dumb. You're not infected for starts, you're tresspassing, you're claiming the territory as yours and you're challenging the leader. Not the brightest idea, there, Bucko."

He stepped forward as well, growling a little as his odd fur bristled. "So get the hell out, huh? No one wants to play your games. Go graffiti someplace else."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (5)

Their attempts of insulting him only brought a smile to his face, they kept rambling how he was not infected, he got to his feet and held his cane under his chin as he pondered.

If what you say is true...than Riddle me This! If computer programs, rocks, machines and grass can become zombies, how are you so sure the infection isn't morphing itself to hide it's charactersitics? Even though...doing one lousy job in certain details. He looks at the rings in his arms as he says the final sentence with a sigh.

He just smiled at the weak attempts to try to make him leave, their insults just proved how ignorant and stupid they were and how far more intelectual he was. Untill something striked his attention...

"This is MY town, and I would appreciate it if you kept your snide little comments and your stupid games to yourself" the ninetales spoke "And STOP painting everything green! I HATE the color green! It's ugly and goes with NOTHING. And, by the way, you DO mindlessly babble and you AREN'T infected. So shut up now and go the hell away."

He aimed his cane at the Ninetales and shot a Thundershock out of it missing her by an inch. Don't you Disrespect me, little mutt! Don't you try to negate...or deprive...You are in My world now, not yours. He slammed his cane on his hand. If you praise this town so much as your own life, you will play my games...Otherwise your next words shall be your last. The balls of Will-O-Whisp moved towards the wall and rised up in a fiery Inferno, the Smeargle smirked showing his power. He could do what ever he wished.

He than aimed his cane towards the Absol, his hand was sparking with electricity And as for you...Puppy. You should be out in the wild far more than you were...When one attempts to take over a certain territory, he shall challenge the leader, which I presume it's the Fox being the smartest from your sorry bunch. And if you were any close of smart...you would notice it isn't just mindless painting...But I can't expect your poor small and primitive brains can function at the same level as mine. Now...

He looks towards the Ninetales and he rises his eyebrow and looks up for a second as he tapped his fingers on his cane, eventually if they said anything he didn't payed any attention as he was making some calculations.

I shall try to be slightly sympathetic and give you...10 minutes for you to think and a quarter of a minute and half second for you to move to my secondary challenge. That gives you exactly 25 minutes and 30 seconds, ladies and gentlemen. Otherwise, I shall have to hunt you down, and you will solve your last Riddle. And believe me...It will be a killer.

He smirked as he faded away with a teleport. It was clear even if insane he was highly dangerous and was not joking. If they wish to survive they should go look for his second challenge, if not...They should be very careful, he might not only be good at Riddles.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"And STOP painting everything green! I HATE the color green! It's ugly and goes with NOTHING. And, by the way, you DO mindlessly babble and you AREN'T infected. So shut up now and go the hell away." Rukh almost wanted to applaud the fox. "Well said, Phoenix." he chuckled, glaring holes at the Smeargle. "You know...for the most 'Intelligent Infected', you're pretty dumb. And I know dumb. You're not infected for starts, you're tresspassing, you're claiming the territory as yours and you're challenging the leader. Not the brightest idea, there, Bucko." The Skarmory nodded his agreement.

"If what you say is true...than Riddle me This! If computer programs, rocks, machines and grass can become zombies, how are you so sure the infection isn't morphing itself to hide it's charactersitics? Even though...doing one lousy job in certain details." Rukh rose a brow. "Oh, so are you the new frontier of infected? I would think a virus would mutate into something much more useful than a Smeargle who rambles about riddles and goes around painting walls an ugly green." he deadpanned.

Rukh got in fighting position as soon as he saw the shock fly, missing Phoenix by merely an inch. The 'infected' rambled about how they were in his world, and threatened the fox. Then he pointed the cane at Asche. "And as for you...Puppy. You should be out in the wild far more than you were...When one attempts to take over a certain territory, he shall challenge the leader, which I presume it's the Fox being the smartest from your sorry bunch. And if you were any close of smart...you would notice it isn't just mindless painting...But I can't expect your poor small and primitive brains can function at the same level as mine. Now..."

Oh that did it. Primitive? Who did he think he was? Of course, Rukh may not have been the smartest tool in the shed for intelligence, but the Steel Bird could never let an insult just pass by. He clicked his talons against the ground in sheer anger, fury rising up in his armor-encased body. The Skarmory was never good at controlling his anger, and was about to screech when the Smeargle began to speak again.

"I shall try to be slightly sympathetic and give you...10 minutes for you to think and a quarter of a minute and half second for you to move to my secondary challenge. That gives you exactly 25 minutes and 30 seconds, ladies and gentlemen. Otherwise, I shall have to hunt you down, and you will solve your last Riddle. And believe me...It will be a killer." Rukh breathed in deeply, attempting to calm himself as the Painter teleported away. "I... Will kill that son of a bitch." he muttered darkly. He glanced at Phoenix. "What will we do? Accept his crazy challenge of wits or whatever?" Rukh wasn't exceptionally smart, nor good at making decisions. The bird always relied on either Metagross or Steven to give orders, and out of habit he awaited an order. Quietly he hoped that the Ninetales didn't mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:35 am

Pyrite Town|Morning(5)

Though she hated to admit it, Raven felt the same as Phoenix. That Smeargle is way too smug and needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Apparently, though, the weirdo didn't agree. Throwing a bit of a temper tantrum, he shot some electicity at Phoenix and began to rant angain, angrily this time.
    "I shall try to be slightly sympathetic and give you...10 minutes for you to think and a quarter of a minute and half second for you to move to my secondary challenge. That gives you exactly 25 minutes and 30 seconds, ladies and gentlemen. Otherwise, I shall have to hunt you down, and you will solve your last Riddle. And believe me...It will be a killer."
    With that said, he teleported away.

Well then. "The hell was that about? What gives him any idea that We're playing along with his dumb games?" It hadn't even been long, and Raven was fed up with this lunatic already. She wanted nothing more to do with him, he could be the foxes' and her fanboys' problem.

"What will we do? Accept his crazy challenge of wits or whatever?" Rukh asked Phoenix. Raven snorted and sneered, "Yeah Phoenix, are you going to be a good little pawn and play along with the Smeargle's game?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    (10)

He. Was. Going. To. DIE! That infuriating little imp! Who the hell did he think he was talking to her like that?! Phoenix was absolutely livid and the blatant challenge on her territory, on top of the insult on her intelligence, and then to just pop out like that? RUDE! She paced back and forth in anger, too pissed off to sit still. And the idiot couldn't even do math. 10 minutes. And a quarter of a minute and a half? That was 90 seconds, divided by four to make the quarter, making 22.5 seconds. So he ACTUALLY gave them 10 minutes and 22.5 seconds to solve some stupid puzzle or he would 'kill' them. She snorted. Yeah, right.

"Of all the arrogant...! He's just some idiotic mutt who lost too many brain cells from all his years of huffing paint fumes! ARGH!!!" There was no calming her down when she was like this. Phoenix was not only a fire type, but a fire personality. Just like a raging forest fire, it would only stop once it burned itself off. Hopefully the others could realize that before she accidentally turned on them. "MORON!"

All her pacing was working out her anger, but just for good measure she let loose a massive Flamethrower, destroying one of the stupid green question marks by scorching the shit out of the wall. She finally remembered that she wasn't alone when Rukh piped up. "What will we do? Accept his crazy challenge of wits or whatever?" She turned to look at him but she wasn't able to reply before that stupid cat threw in her useless opinion. "Yeah Phoenix, are you going to be a good little pawn and play along with the Smeargle's game?" She snarled at Raven, reminding her just WHO had actually was in charge around here. "Pawn my ass kitty cat. At least I LED my gang. You were just a grunt following the orders of your precious Skarmory boyfriend." She looked back at Rukh and shrugged. "No offense."

Looking up over the buildings she sighed. "Seems to me we have a couple of choices here. We go after him, and he has us on his terms. Or my vote, we fucking ignore him and let him come to us. In which case I will promptly pounce on his stupid ass and tear him apart, leaving him for the birds to find. Any suggestions?" She ended with a malicious grin that spoke highly of the evil things running through her mind that she could do to the wretched excuse for a Pokemon.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Post 10

Pyrite Town| Late Morning

Asche did not care that Phoenix raged and rampaged beside him, nor the banter the persian was attempting to begin. All he knew was that the smeargle had not only dismissed Asche's warning, but that he had smashed it into the ground, pissed on it, and threw it back in his face. Asche was not angry, we was livid.

In a blind rage, Asche erupted an ice beam he did not know he had been holding, aiming at the spot from where the smeargle had teleported. "COWARD!" Asche shouted after him. "Hiding up there on a fucking ROOF, throwing insults around like a fucking GOD!" His strange fur bristled, his teeth were bared, his claws dug into the sandy ground. He wanted the throat of that bastard, and he wanted it in his teeth... pulling it out of his wretched green fucking hide. He wanted to see the light fade from that asshole's eyes. He wanted to shove that stupid stick right up his--

...and Asche realized maybe he was overreacting a little.

Making a face at himself, staring up at the now melting mini-ice deposit upon the roof's gutter, Asche sighed. He wasn't going to get anywhere by popping. Hopefully, no one had seen his outburst... He turned back to the others, where Phoenix was trying to decide what to do. Asche's expression became dark as his teeth slowly bared in a malicious grin.

"As long as it ends in us gutting him like a fish, I really don't give a damn," Asche began, his voice a low growl. "Though, he seems to think we owe him something, so either we go to him on his terms, or he follows us like a little fucking kid searching for attention. The second option, at least we'll be on our terms, but him teleporting everywhere like a fucking clown will be really annoying."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (6)

As the ninetales blasts away the mark on the wall a hole nearly in the shape of an arrow is easily marked into it. It seems, somehow the wall was weakned on certain parts that, if destroyed, would leave a clear mark of an arrow. It seemed to point to East. Inside, if one could see clear there was a map.

Meanwhile on E.Nygma's hidding place he tapped his fingers on his cane as pondered and spoke to himself to get a clear idea of his own thoughts.

Eventually I can't allow them to help each other and probably I need an incentive for them to enjoy my games. Although my problem is the fact that that would cheat and just destroy everything or just walk past it...Even if they ignore my warning and prefer to just walk away I could bet that the insults were more than true and enough for them to be infuriated and wish for my destruction as the primitive little morons as they are. But in the sligh...What to do, what to do? I already designated areas for them properly...now should I do only riddles or only traps? Traps and Riddles or Riddles and traps? Choices, choices, choices and I HATE Chosing.

He passed back and forth as he tried to concentrate on his own mind. He sighed and decided that he should just get to work and improvise. Better something made on the spot than something too much planned and that could back fire.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"Yeah Phoenix, are you going to be a good little pawn and play along with the Smeargle's game?" Rukh grimaced. What was the stupid cat thinking? Trying to anger Phoenix right at the time where they all needed to think? "Pawn my ass kitty cat. At least I LED my gang. You were just a grunt following the orders of your precious Skarmory boyfriend." He rose a brow. "No offense." Then shrugged. "None taken."

"COWARD! Hiding up there on a fucking ROOF, throwing insults around like a fucking GOD!" The Skarmory saw a ice beam fly towards the roof. "Seems to me we have a couple of choices here. We go after him, and he has us on his terms. Or my vote, we fucking ignore him and let him come to us. In which case I will promptly pounce on his stupid ass and tear him apart, leaving him for the birds to find. Any suggestions?" Rukh thought for a moment. What was the best route to take...?

"As long as it ends in us gutting him like a fish, I really don't give a damn. Though, he seems to think we owe him something, so either we go to him on his terms, or he follows us like a little fucking kid searching for attention. The second option, at least we'll be on our terms, but him teleporting everywhere like a fucking clown will be really annoying." The Steel Bird then finally decided. "Why don't we just set up a trap and lure him? If he thinks he's so intelligent, why don't we test that?" Rukh smirked.

"We can pretend to follow his little games and rules, but in the long run we could just be plotting something against him. Something that we could set up and decimate him at any moment. With this, he will believe that we are on his terms, but in reality we will be on our own. Trip him up, per say. Fight fire with fire? Then tricks with tricks and intelligence with intelligence." He grins. "Though I'm not too sure what he's thinking, if we make a good plan we're sure to win."

It felt kinda nostalgic saying that they would win. The Skarmory looked away for a moment, scanning the area for any sight of where the Smeargle may have teleported to. Steven would always tell them they would win. Would they?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    (11)

She didn't notice his rant, considering she had been busy giving one of her own, but Phoenix did see the spectacular Ice Beam that shot straight at the roof where the infernal rat-dog had been. She clamed almost immediately, turned her head towards Asche with one eyebrow arched. "So...where did that come from?" She muttered to herself. More than a little impressed, especially when she saw the near feral look he was giving. Oooh...cubby had teeth.

"As long as it ends in us gutting him like a fish, I really don't give a damn," Phoenix readily agreed with Asche's line of thinking there. "Though, he seems to think we owe him something, so either we go to him on his terms, or he follows us like a little fucking kid searching for attention. The second option, at least we'll be on our terms, but him teleporting everywhere like a fucking clown will be really annoying." Well well, it seemed the kid had more in him than a whole lot of bad luck and stupidity. Not bad. Nodding to herself for the internal revelation, she turned to hear Ruhk give a simple plan as to how to draw the Smeargle into their own terms. Sure it was simple, but usually the more complex the plan the easier it was to fail. She could work with his suggestion.

Happy that the kitty kept her annoying mouth shut, Phoenix was surprised to hear another voice add to their chorus. "Hey!" What the hell? Weeks of nothing and now the living pop out of the woodwork. Damn it...Guess she would have to share most, if not all, of her territory to keep them all fed. Well, they sure as hell better work for it! This wasn't some charity! Whipping around to face the stranger she was again shocked to find an Umbreon. Pokemon alone were rare in Orre, but Eevee and Eevolutions? That was high class, had to be imported and all that noise. Usually by scientists. Odd.

"'Kay...Stop right there richie." She growled out. If this was some pompous ass like the stupid Smeargle, Phoenix was going to have a fit. "You gotta lot of nerve to even set foot on my turf." Her eyes held a wicked gleam and an evil grin played across her face. "So, answer me this. Who are you, and why should I care?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Post 11

Asche wasn't too sure about the skarmory's plan; Asche was always one to just get it over and done with. He hated waiting. However, his train of thought went to the far side of town when Phoenix started yelling. He flinched, since the sound went right into his ear.

"'Kay... Stop right there richie," she growled, her voice demanding authority. "You gotta lot of nerve to even set foot on my turf. So, answer me this. Who are you, and why should I care?" Asche turned to see the offender to spy an umbreon in the distance. His fur bristled a little as he turned to trot out a little toward it. No umbreon would be able to take him, and he wanted to fan out a little just in case the rabbit decided to attack.

Asche said nothing, but simply stared at the creature with wary eyes, waiting for it to make a move.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (7)

E.Nygma teleported to the place where their next challenge was...it seems they weren't there yet. He sighed holding his head. I knew that they couldn't be smart enough to get that fast towards here. Let's see where they are.

He teleported to where he meet them first. He noticed the wall blown up and the ice on the roof, he sitted on the same roof he was before and took out a few paper sheets from his cane and started writting on it with his tail he sticked a piece of paper next of him saying "Just passing by. Do not attempt attack or I am forced to teleport and attack you back and possibly break a rib or an arm/leg."

He grabbed on another piece of paper and started writting on it as he thought, he seemed to take notes about them and for once...he was quiet. He kept doddling and taking notes at a fast pace and only lifting his head from the papers a few times to only look at them for barelly a single second before he went back to his stuff. He was nearly invisible to them unless of course someone actually directly looked at him.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

[OOC: Have to skip, writer's block is killing me and I'm kinda busy.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 am

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    (12)

The newbie just bowed to her...okay...that was new. Sure she'd been given respect before, but an all out bow? That wasn't normal submissive behavior. She shrugged. "I am just a traveler, looking for someone. And I can assure you that I have never been nor ever will be a 'richie'." Phoenix snorted. "Yeah, right. So how'd you get here then? Faith, trust and Pixie dust?" She growled in annoyance as the Umbreon continued, but his question left her silenced. Manectric? Bright blue and...green? Ugh. She'd remember something that ugly. Green sucked.

She shook her head and looked to the rest of her new 'crew', not counting kitty because she didn't trust her yet. "Any of you guys seen the freak of nature he just described?" She turned back to the fluffy bunny cat and shrugged. "Hate to tell you kid, but that ain't exactly a normal color for one of them. So I'd have noticed anything that freaky. And you didn't finish my question. Still don't know why the hell I should care." She looked at him expectantly. If he wanted to play docile then she would push him until he showed his true motives to her. No one, make that no one else, was getting into her turf without a valid freaking reason.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Post 12

Asche had to admit he didn't expect the umbreon to bow in reverence to Phoenix's inquiry. While he deemed it a smart move, he raised his head and asked if they had seen an odd manectric. Asche frowned as he tried to think. He hadn't seen a manectric since he was a pup. What was one doing all the way out here? Phoenix turned to them, asking if they had seen it, and Asche could only silently shake his head.

Despite the umbreon's rather humble answer, Phoenix continued to interrogate him. "Hate to tell you kid, but that ain't exactly a normal color for one of them. So I'd have noticed anything that freaky. And you didn't finish my question. Still don't know why the hell I should care."

Asche continued to make his way around the umbreon, keeping to the walls and shadows of the buildings. Again, if something happened, he wanted a good spot.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 am

Pyrite Town/Morning (8)

He lifted his head slightly from his work finding amusing the fact that they did not notice him yet. He started wondering what were their level of perceptiveness of their surroundings...although he didn't comment nor did anything to get their attention, he just kept on thinking and writting.

He growled and dropped his tail realizing that there was a missing factor on his plans...he was far too limited only being able to use his Stealth Rock, his Thundershock and his Will-O-Whisp...He needed more but he didn't know how...only way was eventually by learning sketch again and by stealing another attack.

He put his fingers on his head trying to think what to do...he had to create these lazy people new challenges if they wished to survive...than again he could just fry them and be done with it, but where's the fun in that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:35 pm