Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Snitch
renegade
Abysswalker
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

(ACE) The PYRITE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The PYRITE Team  Empty (ACE) The PYRITE Team

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pyrite Town|Morning
    (1)

Phoenix yawned widely as she stretched, her lithe, elegant form flexing as she worked out the kinks that came from sleeping on a giant pile of old pillows. The pillows were actually some of the best in the city, which in a major ghetto like Pyrite wasn't saying much. The only thing that had been of any worth in this town was the TV Station, which was falling into great disrepair now that the humans were all dead or gone. Phoenix propped her forelegs on a pile of crates and peered out of a small window that looked out onto the streets from her basement. 'Just another day in paradise,' she mused sarcastically.

Shaking her head she decided to get in a little exercise today and went outside to hunt. Didn't matter if it was living or dead, she had plenty of food back at the den, she just wanted to blow off some steam. It had now been almost a month since Eerbos was killed and she missed her mate. He was the only one who could match her attitude and hand it right back to her. While they fought constantly that had really just been their way of showing affection. Besides, he had been one hell of a specimen.

It wasn't long before her bright coat attracted the attention of an infected Delcatty. She recognized it as belonging to one of the Riders who used to prey on weaker trainers around the square. No matter, the thing was no match for her. A fun challenge would be to defeat it without using a single move, though the killing blow would have to be one since she was not risking infection on a stupid Delcatty.

It sprung at her carelessly, no actual move behind it, and Phoenix easily side stepped it. She knocked it to the side and used a couple of her tails to give it a weighty blow to the head. The thing spun around dazed before its blood red eyes settled on her again, this time using a Faint Attack. She let the thing get close enough to attack before sending it flying with an Extrasensory, where it landed on a broken fence and was impaled. Oh well, she broke her own rule, who cared? Not like there was anyone around to see. Now to find something else fun to do...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The PYRITE Team  Empty Re: (ACE) The PYRITE Team

Post by Silverishness Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Post 1

Pyrite Town| Morning

Asche yawned as he stretched, making sure that his long legs didn't hit anything. He had crashed in his den, the windmill, and the entire interior of the structure was just a mess. No Infected had even tried to enter, since it was just... a wreck. Maybe they thought that no living thing could survive in the wreck...

Well... at least he wasn't bothered.

He shook himself and looked out the dirt-frosted window. He couldn't see anything very well, but there were a few odd colors amongst the normal tan. Pinkish and bright yellow were bouncing about, until the pink just stayed still. Blinking in confusion, he cocked his head. What was that obnoxiously yellow around here... and what was it doing?

While reason told him to stay put and not get involved, Asche went his usual direction of not listening and ventured out to satiate his curiosity. From a small spyhole in the broken door, he spotted a brilliantly colored ninetales, flaunting and prancing around the dead Delcatty that had been haunting the area for a few weeks. 'She looks... ok... Maybe... Maybe I can--'

His reverie was broken when the door simply fell forward, its hinges completely ruined, revealing the absol hiding in the junk. He blinked, his cover now completely gone, and stared at the ninetales. "...Uh..." he began intelligently, not really knowing what else to say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (2)

Phoenix let out a laugh as the Delcatty's blood ran down the post, thick and flecked with black. Served it right for picking a fight with her, she didn't take kindly to that sort of thing. Vengence was her middle name. As she prowled around looking for an easy access to a nearby building she kept getting the sensation she was being watched. Angrily looking around she didn't notice anything right away, so she kept her ears open and went back to checking windows.

BAM!

Phoenix whirled around, ready for anything. She was low the the ground and ready to pounce when the dust settled to reveal...a blue Absol? What the hell? "...Uh..." Oh great, an IDIOT blue Absol, just perfect. Like she didn't have enough problems. She scowled angrily at him, sniffing the air, and sat down gracefully with her tails wrapped around her. The thing didn't smell dead...but it didn't look to bright, either. "You trying to get yourself killed kid? Because that is an excellent way to do it." She wasn't exactly nice about it, but then again, she wasn't trying to be. That Absol scared the hell out of her and she wasn't exactly about to admit it.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 am

Post 2

Pyrite Town| Morning

Though Asche really hadn't wanted the door to just... fall... like that, the ninetales whirled around to face him, her shimmering fur reflecting the sun's light like its own. Struck for a moment in awe, that awe was soon broken by her angry sarcasm. "You trying to get yourself killed, kid? Because that is an excellent way to do it." Her tails drew around her and twitched about, slightly reminding him of a cat... for some reason.

Asche's eye twitched. "Sorry. I thought maybe you were a dead thing, and that would... get your attention... so I could attack." Yeah. That sounded good. "Besides, Miss Priss, who are you to chastize me? I'm not the one sitting there all dainty and a giant BEACON saying to all the dead things 'Look at me, look at me~'." He huffed a little and stomped the ground with his back foot lightly.

"But since you can obviously take care of yourself and so can I, I guess I should leave you to your... whatever you were doing." With a curt nod he dragged the door back and, after a lot of struggling, managed to get it back upright and resting against the doorframe. As he walked back in, the ninetales could hear something crashing and a muffled cry of pain.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (3)

The Absol's pitiful attempt at justifying his clumsiness amused Phoenix. Really? Knocking down a door to ATTRACT undead attention? What a silly creature. "Besides, Miss Priss, who are you to chastize me? I'm not the one sitting there all dainty and a giant BEACON saying to all the dead things 'Look at me, look at me~'."

Oh no. No no.

NO. HE. DID. NOT!

Phoenix sprang to her feet, tails flaring behind her in an angry fan, and snarled at the Absol. "Look you! I can't help being brilliant yellow any more than you can help being stupid ass blue. And I use the beautiful color of my coat to my ADVANTAGE! I WANT them coming for me, because that makes them easier to kill. Do you think these streets would be as clear if it wasn't for me? DO YOU? These are MY streets, and if I wanted to hide like a pathetic coward, like some people, I wouldn't be outside, now would I?"

That seemed to do the trick, because he quickly made an easy excuse and pulled the door back towards the gaping hole in the wall he left. Phoenix was about to turn away and head toward the TV Station when she heard a loud noise, a crash of metal, and a pitiful yelp of pain. Oh great... She felt a twinge of compassion for the Absol, something she wasn't exactly known for. The kid reminded her much of Dean, the young man who hatched her and raised her, he had a similar clumsiness that Phoenix found endearing in the young human. With a great sigh she walked over to the windmill and leaned against the recently propped up door, staring into the darkness.

"Hey kid? You, uh...you okay in there?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post 3

Pyrite Town| Morning

"Hey kid? You, uh...you okay in there?"

Asche groaned underneath the metal scrap and junk; he wasn't really sure just how much had collapsed on him, but he was fairly certain by the amount of weight that was pinning him to the floor that it was... a lot. The ninetales' muffled voice from outside chimed almost on cue as he struggled in vain against his metal captors, showing the canid outside that, yes, he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself.

"What a day..." he whimpered under his breath as he continued to try and get out from beneath the wreckage. He turned back to try and see her, but since the door was still there, he could not. That... was probably a good thing. He struggled more and when he got most of his upper half out, he growled at the blurry yellow figure in the window.

"What would you care, Miss Priss? I'm just a dumbass blue retard cowering away in his little hidey-hole!" Her earlier words had stung, and he was going to give back every ounce of venom she had given him. A door had fallen, and she had talked to him like he just slapped her in the face!

"Besides, doesn't Her Highness need to keep patrolling her kingdom to keep the serfs under control? She shouldn't waste time on a commoner like m--FUCK!" And thus, more junk decided to topple onto him, the items a small avalanche of rusted, twisted metal careening down onto him. It was then that the door fell again at the ninetales' paws with an unenthusiastic "thunk".

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

Cecil had been watching the scene unravel from her post on the roof of the abandoned home of the old Fortune Teller that lived in this town. The Mienfoo had arrived in the area a few days back, spending her days hidden behind crates and atop roofs where she had stayed until she deemed it was safe to move about in the town. She watched in curiosity as the bright yellow fox Pokemon leaned against the broken door of the windmill, inquiring whether or not the blue Absol was alright or not.

Curious, and with the urge to get closer to these Pokemon, Cecil carefully leaped from the roof and onto a pile of bloody boxes and crates, creating a small thud. She hoped that the Ninetales didn't notice her, she really hoped that the Fox didn't notice her-- she didn't want to be attacked and although she had a powerful Stone Edge up her sleeve, the Pokemon looked much stronger than her.

The Mienfoo skillfully skipped towards another stack of bloody, beaten crates and hid. She peeked out, spying on Phoenix. Perhaps the Pokemon won't attack her? Cecil thought about what she was doing, what if the Pokemon took her actions as an advancement to attack and was provoked? 'Oh whatever god who may be near, please make sure the Ninetales doesn't hurt me.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (4)

Phoenix was peering into the dark, trying to figure out where the kid went, when a muffled voice came from inside. "What would you care, Miss Priss? I'm just a dumbass blue retard cowering away in his little hidey-hole!" She bit her tongue. That comment seemed a little uncalled for since, after all, the earlier incident was his fault. At least in her mind it was. She bit back a growl and tried to let the comment slide, but the Absol kept going. "Besides, doesn't Her Highness need to keep patrolling her kingdom to keep the serfs under control? She shouldn't waste time on a commoner like m--FUCK!"

She was about to get really pissed when the sudden shout at the end had her jump back, then the loud crash shaking the door so hard it fell at her feet. Well...okay...that was one way to get in. She shrugged and stepped inside. Man, even by Pyrite standards this place had turned into a DUMP. No wonder the kid kept getting trapped under scrap. She felt a twinge of sympathy for him, because it couldn't be comfortable to be seen as a klutz in front of someone you just told how you could take care of yourself. 'So much like Dean it's scary...'

She followed the muffled curses and found her way to the blue Absol, pretty much covered in crap. She let out an amused chuckle and nudged away a piece covering his head. "You gonna keep bitching or do you want a lending paw?" she offered with a laugh. She wasn't trying to make fun of him this time, she just hadn't been this amused in a long time, not since Erebos died. She used her tail to wipe the dirt from his face and gave the kid an amused smile, her tone light and airy. "Or you gonna tell me you can handle two tons of shit by yourself? Though, you might actually be skinny enough to wriggle out...but it might shave your fur..."

So caught up in her amusement of the Absol she didn't even notice the figure watching them from the outside.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 am

Post 4

Pyrite Town| Morning

Asche had fully expected the fox to trot in, victorious, and completely rub it in his face. He lay there, pinned, as she walked in, but as he made his best attempt to look at her, she surprised him. "You gonna keep bitching or do you want a lending paw?" she offered with a laugh. Her tails flitted down for a moment to rub the dirt off of his face, which he wasn't aware was there. "Or you gonna tell me you can handle two tons of shit by yourself? Though, you might actually be skinny enough to wriggle out...but it might shave your fur..."

The absol frowned again, not liking the idea of shaving his fur... or the possibility of shaving his skin... but taken her help may have downsides... but pain... He sighed, a small whimper coming out, and finally nodded. "...If... you wouldn't mind helping..." he began a little pathetically as he wriggled a little in vain, "...I'd appreciate it..."

He wasn't sure if an apology was appropriate, since he hadn't really done anything wrong -in his mind- but... she was sort of helping him... 'I'll apologize if she apologizes...' he determined. For the moment though... "I'm Asche... so you don't have to call me 'Serf'." The last comment was added with a small smile, a meek expression that rendered the klutzy absol almost cute.

Of course, because of the debris and the filthy window, Asche couldn't see anything approach the shed. However, the stranger's scent drifted in, and the ninetales could see the absol's nose working, his body language suddenly much more tense. "...Is... something outside?" he asked quietly, trying to see the door.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

The Ninetales had entered the building she witnessed the Absol enter. She could hear the faint murmuring of voices, and she decided to go closer to to try and hear what they were saying clearly. Cecil tip-toed closer to the run down building.

"I'm Asche... so you don't have to call me 'Serf'." That sounds like the Absol. So the Absol's name was Asche? Interesting. "...Is... something outside?" She froze. Could they have detected her? She slowly began to back away, scared.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Pyrite Towm|Morning
    (5)

The absol seemed to freak out at the idea of shaving his fur off, and allowed Phoenix to help. She nudged up some larger pieces so he could pull himself free. They were almost done when suddenly he piped up. "I'm Asche... so you don't have to call me 'Serf'." Phoenix chuckled. Asche, huh? Weird name for an Absol, but she was all for any named that sounded like fire. "Phoenix." She grunted as a particularly large piece gave way and she could flip it over. "And if you don't like serf, you could always be a grunt." She smiled and gave a light chuckle, pleased to have somone to bantar with, even if he hadn't apologized.

Asche paused and began sniffing the air. Concerned, Phoenix did the same, and caught the light scent of another creature. "...Is... something outside?" She grunted an affirmative and padded over to the doorway. A flash of orange crossed her vision and she was instantly on alert. Something was out there but...it didn't smell dead. "Who are you?!" She growled. "Don't hide from me bacause if I have to come out there and find you, it won't be pretty!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:26 am

Post 5

Pyrite Town| Morning

Ache couldn't help but feel a twinge of admiration for the ninetales, boldly shouting out at the pokemon near the entrance of his junk palace. "Phoenix", she had called herself. She struck him as the type to not take any shit from anyone, and he had always strived to be like that... but he was always beaten back down into his place. So, in a way, she was sort of courageous to him. Then again, she was being loud and obnoxious, something she had accused him of and alerting any nearby Dead... So...

...Yeah, he wasn't apologizing.

He nimbly made his way out of the junk heap and poked his head outside, the door still where it had fallen. He made a face and looked around, looking and sniffing for the scent of the other pokemon. It was then he spotted her; a strange cat-looking bipedal pokemon with bright orange markings; something that actually helped her in this sandy hellhole. Everything was that color here. He tilted his head and trotted out a little.

"H-Hey, who are you?" His tone was something mixed between curious, gentle and psuedo-intimidaing. He wasn't sure what he was trying to get it out across as either. He waited at the entrance, not taking a step toward the newcomer.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"Who are you?! Don't hide from me bacause if I have to come out there and find you, it won't be pretty!" The Ninetales had peeked from the doorway. Cecil squeaked in surprise as she backed away, scared. "H-Hey, who are you?" Without warning, the Mienfoo immediately began to bolt to the town's exit, frightened now that both the Pokemon knew she was there. "I'I'm sorry!" she yelled, hopping away.

She was too scared, they both looked too strong and so intimidating. She knew that they probably meant no harm, but she was better safe than sorry. Perhaps she could flee to somewhere else, and hopefully be able to hide from everything there.

[OOC: Cecil has left the team- but I will be putting a different character here. ;P]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (1)

Once such a great town...now it's barelly a ghost city like all the others thanks to the Epidemic. Some are worried about their lives, others are just waiting to attack...While others even have fallen into insanity and have taken a liking towards their new life.

Through out Pyrite strange green Question Marks have been appering in the walls of the buildings, some really big others small...Who was leaving this behind? Is this some warning? Something to attract someone? Or just some child trying to play? Might be someone that have gone insane and has grafitted the walls while in it's delusion?...Want to find out...Many tried...

Near one large Question Mark a carcass lies at the ground, it seems that it was crushed, but how? Hard to tell...Only considerable investigation would be needed, as someone looks in the shadows for new prey with it's mouth dreeping from the fresh blood that it bit out of the most recent meal. A True Enigma this resident is...One that will prove fatal if anyone fails the answer.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am

Pyrite Town| |Morning

He was here. He was finally here. It took days for Rukh to locate the stupid town in Orre from where he had resided in the canyons. The Skarmory landed atop a roof, scanning the ground below. He caught sight of a Mienfoo running away while a bright colored Ninetales and a weird-looking Absol thng poked it's head out of the Windmill. What was with all these stupid green question marks? He sighed, before hoping to the very edge of the platform.

"Oi! You two!" Rukh called out to the two bipedal Pokemon with weird colors. "M'name's Rukh! Who're you?" They are living, well, at least they seemed to be. So he thought it would be pretty harmless introducing himself, though if that annoying Metagross of Steven's was here the giant thing would probably scold him on and on about being reckless and idiotic. He sat down on the edge, awaiting a response.

Last edited by Luteshi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 am

Pyrite Town | Morning
    [1]

Raven was outside of the old human power station, stretching her legs and yawning. The station was pretty much useless now that the humans that had made it work were dead, but it did make a good shelter for the time being. Raven had noticed that there were very few infected around, perhaps something else had been killing them? The Persian began to make her way to the main part of Pyrite, where most of the buildings were, when she spotted a large, light-gray bird land on the roof of a building. The bird seemed uninfected from what Raven could see, but it wouldn't be good at all if it turned out to be infected and attacked. The Persian's claws slid out from her paws and she got closer to the Windmill, the nearest building. From where she was, Raven spotted more Pokemon; a white-and-orange rodent, a blue Absol, and a bright-yellow Ninetales that looked oddly familiar to her....now, where had Raven seen that Ninetales before, and why were there so many oddly-colored Pokemon around? Things just keep getting weirder. With a sigh, the Persian leaped down near the windmill and closer to the Ninetales and Absol. That Ninetales was like some sort of beacon-wait a minute. Raven knew this Ninetales, and hopefully the Ninetales didn't know who Raven was.

"M'name's Rukh! Who're you?" the gray bird from before called out to the Ninetales and Absol. Raven wondered who this bird was and where he had come from, she'd lived in Pyrite her whole life and had never seen him before.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (6)

"I'I'm sorry!" And with that, the strange little rodent was gone. Phoenix actually felt a little bad for scaring her that badly...the poor thing wasn't even doing anything. Phoenix had just been wound a little too tightly that morning.

She looked around the square to see if anyone else was lingering, and noticed odd green symbols all over her city's walls. She snarled angrily. Who the hell had time for graffiti in a time like this? When she found whoever was putting that ugly color on her walls she was going to rip them a new one. She HATED the color green.

"Oi! You two!" What the hell? Phoenix looked around anxiously, her sight finally settling up high were a Skarmory was perched. "M'name's Rukh! Who're you?" Well, she had to hand it to 'Rukh', he had balls. Phoenix gave him a sarcastically charming smile and stood proudly. "The name's Phoenix, birdie. You got quite a set on you to just go around announcing yourself to total strangers. For all you knew I could be a complete psycho bitch hell bent on destroying the world." She laughed a little and tilted her head, a invitation for Rukh to come down closer. She liked this guy already.

Suddenly a scent caught Phoenix's attention and she whirled on the source. She knew that scent...she just KNEW it. It had to be that damn Persian that always ran around with that idiot Steeltrap. Pokemon gang indeed. Her boys had trounced their so called gang several times. That loser was still alive? She lowered herself threateningly, not caring what the other two thought, and snickered wickedly. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty..."

((OOC: Had to look up Raven's old group leader, lol. Kept forgetting his name. Yay for good old fashioned rivalry!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 am

Post 6

Pyrite Town| Morning

Asche watched the strange scene unfold before him as what he thought was a meinfoo ran for its life, since Phoenix threatened it. He sighed. "Maybe if you weren't such a raging B, you wouldn't have scared it off..." he muttered.

He did notice the strange marks on the walls and thought it weird. Really... was it necessary to go around and painting things when the world was ending? Though, he didn't get to mull the subject over when a skarmory called down to them. While Asche wanted to run and hide -like a normal person- Phoenix simply called back to him, giving her name and that she thought he was... ballsy to even approach them. Asche just thought it was dumb.

Then, a different scent lingered in the air and the ninetales seemed to catch it quickly. Her face turned into a malicious smile and she began to search around for the source. "Here, kitty, kitty..." she mumbled, her tails twitching with anticipation. Asche simply followed her, not sure if he was safer near her or the skarmory. He turned to go back into his junk heap when he noticed a persian nearby. Connecting the dots, he stopped.

"...Phoenix? Is this the one you're looking for?" he asked, unsure if he should or not.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (2)

As the other pokemon were attending to their lives, Rocks suddenly bursted from the ground and started to float close to a wall that was clean. The rocks had blueish flames at top them, and on the wall, instead of a Green Question mark, something was written.

"If you don't know what am I, I am something. If you know what am I, than I am nothing.
    What Am I?"

What would was the meaning of it? What possible could be the answer to this strange Enigma? Which of the survivors will step in to answer? We shall find out if they will dare to step in this game...or if they shall ignore it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"The name's Phoenix, birdie. You got quite a set on you to just go around announcing yourself to total strangers. For all you knew I could be a complete psycho bitch hell bent on destroying the world." The Skarmory accepted Phoenix's invitation to come down, and hopped onto the dirty cement with small clicks from his steel armor. "I don't think a psycho bitch who wants to destroy the world would be just standing in the town with a blue Absol in the middle of an infection..." he mused, chuckling. "Nice ta meet ya."

The Ninetales whirled around all the sudden, and Rukh supposed she caught a scent. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty..." He himself was not the greatest scent finder in the world, but he knew that she had found something- or maybe someone. He didn't know if he wanted to stay here or follow the Fox Pokemon. The blue Disaster Pokemon hadn't introduced himself yet, which compelled Rukh to be wary around him. The Absol turned back to a heap of junk."...Phoenix? Is this the one you're looking for?" The Steel Bird followed Asche's line of sight to find a Persian, a normal colored one at that. He was getting worried for a moment that the whole town would be filled with weird Pokemon running around.

Suddenly, rocks burst from the Earth and Rukh stumbled back in surprise. "What. The fuck." He whirled his head around, trying to find who caused the Stealth Rocks to appear. The stones were floating a few ways away from them, blueish flames flickering atop as they stopped at a wall with words written in green. 'What's with all this green?' he scowled. Perhaps his expectations were too high, but he was hoping to come to a town that had more natural colours and without green graffiti question marks donning all over the place.

"If you don't know what am I, I am something. If you know what am I, than I am nothing. What Am I?" Rukh read out loud. "Uhhhh...." Riddles really wasn't his thing. In truth, he was mainly just a retired battle maniac and a rock collector, nothing more. This stuff would be better off in the hands of Metagross, that steel lump was a Super Computer after all. He decided he didn't want to go near the Stealth Rocks, too risky. It might be a trap. His eyes were staring at the words. "Anyone good with riddles?"

Last edited by Luteshi on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Pyrite Town | Morning
    [2]

That idiot Ninetales had obviously caught Raven's scent after introducing herself sarcastically to the Skarmory. Raven had always hated that Ninetales, Phoenix, more often than not it was her gang that had always attacked them. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty..." the yellow beast snickered in a wicked way, which only fueled Raven's anger. The Persian despised being called kitty, she was no pampered house cat! Coming closer to the small group, Raven's fur raised in a hostile manner. "Don't call me kitty," she growled. How the hell did this coward survive? Just my luck I had to run into her! "...Phoenix? Is this the one you're looking for?" the blue Absol finally spoke up, but it was a really stupid question to Raven. She was the last person Phoenix would be looking for, after all. "I doubt it," the Persian replied to the Absol's question. "The only reason that bitch would look for me is if she wanted to finally finish me off!" The Persian's voice was full of hate at that last sentence, she wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix tried to leap at Raven and attempted to tear her throat out that minute.

Before Raven got an answer from the smug mutt and the Absol, rocks burst forth from the ground, flickering with strange blue flames.
    "If you don't know what am I, I am something. If you know what am I, than I am nothing. What Am I?"
    the Skarmory read the written words aloud, but after asking if anyone was good with riddles, Raven guessed he didn't know the answer. She didn't know either, riddles were not her strong suit, so she shook her head no in answer. Where the hell did THAT come from anyways? And what's with the stupid riddle and question marks? This whole mess was getting stranger by the second, and Raven was debating whether or not to just turn around and leave. But that would make Phoenix think she was a coward....hopefully, that Ninetales didn't have the answer. Raven would be so pissed, it would be way better if the Absol knew.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Pyrite Town | Morning

The air was crisp and dry. Something seemed to watch over the other pokemon. The new pokemon watched in enjoyment. These pokemon were going to be fun and it seemed these pokemon had let to notice her. A smiled formed on her face as she sat crossed legged. Something tolded her to wait and watch these pokemon but, then again, her head kept telling her to go and get a better seat. In the end she stayed put.

5 pokemon. 1, a interesting colored Ninetales, 2, a blue Absol, 3, a riddle pokemon, 4, a Skarmory and 5, a Persian. A very interesting group of pokemon. This is going to be fun. All of a sudden the mysterious pokemon join and vanished into thin air. A load laugh can be heard in the small town of thieves known as Pyrite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 am

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (7)

Phoenix's eyes were narrow as she scanned for the Persian she knew was there. But the stupid kitten was hiding, like the coward she was. Probably too afraid to face Phoenix without her backup, not like they ever helped much. Suddenly Asche piped up. "...Phoenix? Is this the one you're looking for?"

Phoenix turned to see Raved over by where she met Asche, and started to growl, when suddenly the ground rumbled and rocks came bursting out, covered in flame. Stealth Rock. But the odd thing was, there were strange words scrawled out all over the wall. Before she even got a chance to read them she heard both Raven and Ruhk read out loud. "If you don't know what am I, I am something. If you know what am I, than I am nothing. What Am I?" Raven stayed quiet (stupid cat) and Rukh just seemed confused. "Anyone good with riddles?" Phoenix just sighed. Was she really the only one who knew the answer? Honestly...

Not one to pass up a chance to show up a rival, Phoenix made a bold decision. Stepping carefully into the zone of the Stealth Rocks, just managing to avoid getting cut, and she sat dead center with her tails curled around her. Carefully she re-read the words to make sure that there was no hidden meaning. Ah ha. There was one. Turning back to Raven she gave the Persian a sarcastic smirk before she was ready to give her answer. To the common reader the answer would be 'a secret', but this riddle was asked in reverse, as a secret could still be something even if you knew it...so it had to be..."Enigma. The answer is, you are an Enigma."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:22 am

Post 7

Pyrite| Morning

Asche sat, confused, as the happenings transpired around him. The metal bird looked just about as confused as he was with the riddle that popped up, as did the persian. He thought for a moment back to Jake, his kadabra, who always loved riddles and smart-people things like them. The answer was there, and he pondered for a minute before coming to an answer, a mystery.

Excited that he had come up with something useful, he was about to answer when Phoenix whipped her tails proudly and, shooting a glare to the cat, answered with confidence, "Enigma. The answer is, you are an Enigma."

....Oh.

Asche sheepishly hung his head. He had gotten it wrong, and it was good that Phoenix had answered before he could have ruined it... He watched the green light, simply waiting for something else to happen now that they had answered.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Pyrite Town/Morning (3)

The rocks shivered as the Ninetale's answer echoed...The fire suddenly ingulfs it and turns the Stealth Rock into ashes. Her answer was correct.

BRAVO! A voice is suddenly heard out of nowhere, a strange creature appears on a roof out of thin air.
    Someone is very bright...Step into the light.A circle of fire appears in front of the Ninetales with an opening.

A Smeargle holding a cane shaped in a question mark steps out of the shadows spinning his cane in his fingers.So the E.Nygma...can see you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:05 pm