Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Question about Starter Tickets

Funnio987
    Funnio987

Question about Starter Tickets Empty Question about Starter Tickets

Post by Funnio987 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I remember reading that when you first register, you receive a Living and Undead Ticket.

So would that mean you would be able to make another Undead Character since you have a starter one? Would that also mean if one of your characters were to become infected, you would have to use an Undead Ticket?

I'm sure that I read somewhere that we get a Starter Undead and Living Ticket, but correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
    Anonymous

Question about Starter Tickets Empty Re: Question about Starter Tickets

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:30 pm

The starter living ticket/undead ticket is like, basically, when you join EJ, you automatically start off with one living ticket, and one Undead ticket; so that, you know. You can actually make a character and start your adventure into EJ. X"D That's all it means by 'starter tickets'. Just something to get you started on EJ.

As for Infected needing Undead or Living tickets, as Infected are technically still alive, I think they need Living tickets...? Or at least, that's my speculation, man.

EDIT: Okay, I asked a friend. They need Undead tickets. I assume this is so because Infected are generally slated to become Undead later once their pulse stops, and changing out tickets would be tedious, maybe? Or I guess because Undead and Infected are generally around the same tier. lol
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Karkailse wrote:The starter living ticket/undead ticket is like, basically, when you join EJ, you automatically start off with one living ticket, and one Undead ticket; so that, you know. You can actually make a character and start your adventure into EJ. X"D That's all it means by 'starter tickets'. Just something to get you started on EJ.

As for Infected needing Undead or Living tickets, as Infected are technically still alive, I think they need Living tickets...? Or at least, that's my speculation, man.

EDIT: Okay, I asked a friend. They need Undead tickets. I assume this is so because Infected are generally slated to become Undead later once their pulse stops, and changing out tickets would be tedious, maybe? Or I guess because Undead and Infected are generally around the same tier. lol

Okay, hehe. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I got a little confused. :u

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am