I started a Nuzlocke challenge, lol.
Here's the rules I'm going by:
-any pokemon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or permanently boxed
- can only catch the first pokemon encountered in each route/area
- if it faints or flees, theres no second chances
- if it's a double battle, you can pick which one to catch
- shinies can be caught regardless
- all pokemon must be nicknamed
- if you white out, it's game over
- only two pokemon center revives per town (for PP purposes, only one if I'm feeling bold)
- only purchase two potions per town
- only three pokeball purchases per town (of any kind)
- no using legendary pokemon
- an HM pokemon dies, you cannot use any of its moves. If you have no pokemon that can learn that hm and its needed to progress, you must start over
- make a comic whenever something amazing, upsetting or terrible happens
- gift pokemon- only one can be kept. the rest should be boxed
- no egg breeding
Lol, so we'll see how it goes.
If I do make a comic/paintings, it'll be based around EJs' plot.
- trainers= people who want to kill you and steal your shit
- wild pokemon that aren't ones you can catch= undead or aggressive pokemon
- legendaries= undead or aggressive legends
- everything above if defeated= killed
And it won't be consecutive story, it'll probably just be scraps and pieces.