Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

History Question.....

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

History Question..... Empty History Question.....

Post by Abysswalker Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Is it alright if I don't tell about a lot of events in a history? So that way, I can tell my character's story through the roleplay? (Basically, I won't tell my character's entire history in the profile; it'll be told through my rp posts.)

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to do this with my Jolteon, Scout. I cannot think of ANYTHING for his history, besides some of his younger years and the events after the Epidemic hit. I'm fairly good at improv, or making things up as I go, so I'd rather do that. This would be especially useful considering how much Scout hates everybody-I thought it'd be interesting to see how the members of his future team will get him to open up and spill his life secrets. ;D

So, would this be allowed?

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

History Question..... Empty Re: History Question.....

Post by Mewtwo Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm

As long as there is a brief overview of key events in his life you can keep some things for RP. A lot of users do it, especially when something comes to them during RP they didn't think of during character creation.

Keep the younger years and such in history, but don't worry about adding every little thing. But do keep a fair amount of what makes your character who he/she is, because that is something I use to validate a character. If a history doesn't match the nature/characteristics, level, user notes, etc. then I tend to ask for more detail or revisions.

Hope that helped dear.

History Question..... 3Br5nS6

History Question..... ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotHistory Question..... UugYyDK
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, I think I get it now. Thanks Mewtwo~
    Oh, and this can be closed now. (:

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm