Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

I Need Your Opinionsss

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

I Need Your Opinionsss Empty I Need Your Opinionsss

Post by Negative10 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Not really sure where to put this, but since it kinda is just a general question, I'll put it here. xD;;

;-; Anyhow, maybe it's because I've had slight troubles in school lately, or maybe because of other events, but I sort of am planning on putting... characters into inactivity or the orphanage.

I'm not even exactly sure how many characters I'll keep / give to the orphanage / place inactive. I just know that posting has taken up my time, and the depleted time has taken its toll on my school life. 8(( Having the rather large but not as large as others amount of characters that I have has never really been a hassle before, but I'm going to be truthful with myself; being on EJ for what, six hours on the chat and posting is not doing my life off of the computer very well.

There are characters that I love entirely and will not be doing anything to them except keeping them alive.
    There are others that I'm lukewarm about, hehe.
    And others that I'm pretty sure I'll be putting in the orphanage unless convinced otherwise lulz.

:c If you've got suggestions on who I should keep and why, please do share.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

I Need Your Opinionsss Empty Re: I Need Your Opinionsss

Post by Jay Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:30 pm

KEEP ALL THE CHARACTERS AND PUT THEM IN THE SAFEHOUSE! 8D

I Need Your Opinionsss 1121885
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm not familiar with many of your characters, but I do know Koin, Unmei and KB. I would cry a river if you did anything but keep Koin alive, but as far as Unmei and KB, maybe it would be good to simply deactivate them for now. They are good characters and need to stay yours, but out of the ones I know -which are very few- maybe those can rest for a bit to lessen your load. :)~

I Need Your Opinionsss PCP637I Need Your Opinionsss 635I Need Your Opinionsss 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Use the Safehouse. Thats the only reason why its even there.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Well... Safehouse is an option, but it's not so much that life is too busy for EJ than that I just need to lessen my load.

As for putting characters into the orphanage, I'm keeping that as an option because I don't want to put a character as inactive and ending up never taking them out. xD;; Better off leaving them with someone else than abandoning them forever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 am

If school and life in general is being affected, then yeah, putting characters in inactive would be a good idea. We'd hate to see things get so bad that it ends with you not being able to get on EJ at all. I'd personally rather see a bit less from you compared to nothing at all from you D:

As for what pokemon to keep, I've got to say it'd be weird not seeing Maxwell in Pallet team, or Lotto in White. ((Though that may be influenced by the fact that they both share a "family" relationship with my characters >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 pm

If Koin ever left I don't know what I'd do...I love that guy so much. And since Ardere just joined the team to replace Cathal, I might actually interact with him now, lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am