Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Lugia
Zapdos
SkeletonCupcake
Kaze
Baloo
renegade
Negative10
Drago
13 posters

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop

Post by Kaze Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

How's my scratch sprite(s) going Drago?
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop

Post by Drago Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I've finished the Gardevoir, although I will admit it looks pretty poor. >.< I could make you a normal edit as a backup, if you'd like.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 am

Sure thing~ Sounds good.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Do you edit back sprites
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Ciana:Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Melanie-2Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Melanie3-1Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Melanie2-1

Tasty: I suppose I could give it a shot. Whatcha' got in mind?
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Kaze, I've finished your sprite. I'm terribly sorry that it took so long, so obviously, no payment. Enjoy!

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Kazehayato
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm

(sorry for my late reply)

I would like to have back sprite edits of my infected/undead characters, because I'm trying to make a pokemon battle-like scene of living vs. undead. (You don't need to edit the living characters now because some of them will have image edits themselves soon.)
    Profile images are in siganture.

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Spr_b_5b_373
    Davion (please make careful note of armor)

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Spr_b_5b_306
    Alex
    Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Spr_b_5b_006
    Ragna

Thank you and how much will that cost for them?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 pm

By Arceus it is done and done good. Thank you Drago~
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 am

How much would it cost to get a sprite of this dude
    Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Chidor10
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Baloo - I'd be happy to give Chidori a shot. Give me a few days, as I won't be able to start until Saturday at the earliest.

Ciana - Same for you, I'd be happy to do them.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:25 pm

File dump for Ciana:

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 CianatyroDrago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 CianapidgeotDrago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 CiananidoDrago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 CianaferaDrago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 CianaarbokDrago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Cianaamph
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 am

Can I please request a pokemon with items (15Fp yes?) sprite of this image of a dragonite?
    And a recolor of an albino Aron (lighter armor and belly with pink eyes) <3
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm

The internet has finished your request, Kaze!

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Kabutokaze

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Kazearon
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Thanks Drago, I'll send the points right away~!
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 am

Can I request a recolor/item added to Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Spr_4d_310 this sprite, can you make the fur a bit more washed out and graying and add a black collar with a golden colored police badge on it? Also, if possible, throw in some scars too.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:49 am

I didn't add in too much scarring, cause I didn't know how much/where you wanted them. Regardless...

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Kazemane
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

That's that's perfect~ <3
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:49 pm

NOTICE: I will now be accepting requests for Signatures as well as sprites. More information is avalible in the main post.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Character: Koin the Jolteon
    Quote: N/A
    Colors: Color splash!
    Extra notes: He's had plenty of different profile images, so you can use any or all of them if you'd like! Here's one, here's another one, and then this one! Also his sprite. I'd like to see his name, yes!
    Payment: I'm willing to pay up to 47 - 50 for this B)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 pm

I've got two versions (color splash and default). Take your pick.

Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Koinsig
    Drago's Mass Produced Sprite Factory and Signature Shop - Page 4 Koinsig2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Character: Armonia and Yoru please
    Quote: For the quote I want it to say, behind the picture if that's alright if not N/A this: "It's the darkness that makes the light glow brighter" Keep it subtle in the picture so it doesn't stand out and isn't too tacky hahaha
    Colors: Hmmm surpise me on this one if that's alright(:
    Extra notes: Well here is a picture of Armonia alone and one of Yoru alone.
    Payment: I am willing to pay whatever you think it is worth(: Name your price<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm