Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Anonymous

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 21 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Snowpoint City|Dusk
    (R-25/A-44)

While he had gotten the desired result, his barbed words stinging the Nidoking's heart enough to make him radiate guilt and pain, Raiden almost regretted pushing the broken beast so far. It seemed the Espeon had been the final button because suddenly Strix went mental. He ignored his wounds and his pain and began a rampage, flailing at the Manectric who hastily started to scurry away in an effort to avoid the swinging limbs reaching for him.

Raiden bolted around the already damaged warehouse, hiding behind ruined beams and crates only to have them bashed out of the way like tissue paper as Strix continued to hunt him down. He readied himself to fire off a Thunder but just as the electricity built to maximum Strix came crashing down with both fists and smashed the already injured hound into the metal floor, his body bouncing back up with loud yelp. Ruby eyes widened in pained fear as the dino raised his arms again, the Discharge Pokemon only hoping that his Static ability would have been assured given the amount of electricity he had built up for that attack he didn't get to use.

If it had taken hold Strix showed no signs of the shocking paralyzation and once again brought his heavy fists down, missing and hitting the ground so hard that the floor was left with a large dent that the Manectric began to slip into. Using the gravity to get back on his paws Raiden quickly jumped out of the way of the next blow and threw out a Discharge attack but didn't bother to see if it had hit. Instead he hauled ass towards the hole in the wall currently serving as the group's door and didn't pause until his paws hit snow. Looking back he could still see the Nidoking blindly tossing his weight around and breaking everything, causing enough ruckus to draw the group back from wherever they were. He didn't want to be anywhere around when that happened. Letting out a howl Raiden quickly took to the horizon, only slowing briefly to watch as he passed Ciara's grave marker before speeding off once again into the forest.

(Per Fox was allowed to control Strix's rampage somewhat to give my guy a good thrashing/scare. Also skipping Adara for this round to focus on Raiden's leaving post, gonna move a favorite in here after this ^_^)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 pm

(( I don't want too but please skip. Not on a computer this weekend and it's a pain for me to type a post with a phone. Just say Kide stayed behind with Alice to fight off the undead. Again, sorry. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse| |Dusk
    70| |11

The lionness hissed, eyes bright and ready for battle as she circled her opponents. Her fur bristled, strands of electricity crackling off every strand when she noticed that the Zorua stayed behind. She rose a brow, but held no complaints. "Thanks," she smiled, before returning her attention to the two undead. "Let's make sure they never even think of attacking us again!"
        With a roar she lunged forward, the Snover grazing her shoulder with a wide Wood Hammer as she crashed straight into his body. The electricity around them crackled loudly, the undead beneath her writhing and screeching in an attempt to escape the attack. The Frost Tree Pokemon's bark-like skin was charring, the faint scent of burning wood permeating the air of the warehouse. Alice growled, raising her head to evade the ice-type trying to bite at her.
        Unknown to the electric-type, the infected Glaceon drew near. It's disgusting, purple-patched pelt stood on end as it bared it's teeth. Hissing, it ran forward, readying a bite attack against the lionness.

[ooc: sorry this is short! didn't have much to work with ;v;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am

((Skip for this round, I've got to post the new duo now that Raiden has left and Fox has planned for her pair. I will have Adara respond to events next round and have my new addition ready.))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu May 22, 2014 8:26 am

Snowpoint Warehouse || Dusk
    60 / 8

"Thanks" The Luxray said, Kide didn’t say anything and just gave a smile, as though saying ‘no problem.’ "Let's make sure they never even think of attacking us again!" Kide nodded in a agreement as he ran into battle.
    While Alice took the Snover, Kide focused his attention on the Glaceon. He bared his teeth as he stared at the undead ice type, wanting to keep his distance, be he only knew one ranged attacked, and he doubted he could win with it alone. Opening up his mouth, he charged up a Shadow Ball, firing it in the Glaceon’s direction as it let out an ice shard. The Zorua jumped back to avoid any shards his attack hadn’t managed to hit, growling as he ran at it, it doing the same. Kide ready to attack it with his fury swipes, the Glaceon seemed ready to use bite. Not really wanting to get too close to those gaping infected jaws, he jumped to the side, feeling the Glaceon’s bite pull out a some of his neck fur as it attempted to clamp down on his neck, he turned around and used a scratch on it, his claws going down it’s side. Damn, why couldn’t I have known more effective moves. Like flamethrower, or something else that could take out an ice type.
    He thought, almost forgetting about the Glaceon before he felt the ice types claws rake down his side and the pain that followed, he let out a growl as he jumped back, already feeling his blood seep from the wound on his left shoulder, before he fired another Shadow Ball in it’s direction, though it once again blocked it by using it’s ice shard attack, which just got on the Zorua’s nerves.
    Damn, how am I supposed to beat this thing with my poor moveset? For all I know it’s probably even a higher level, cause it doesn’t even seemed fazed by my attacks. But then it’s undead so that’s normal.
    A strange scent soon hit his nose. Is that, burning wood? Kide couldn’t help but look around, noticing Alice and the Snover’s fight getting close to his and the Glaceon’s, or perhaps he was just getting too close to theirs, it didn’t matter to him, what did is now the Glaceon seemed more focused on Alice then him. He didn’t know why, maybe cause Alice was bigger then he was, so a bigger meal perhaps? Or maybe more of a challenge?
    Kide shook his head, staring at the Glaceon in time to see it now running at Alice instead of him, he let out a growl as he ran at it, not really liking that he had been forgotten, though in this case he was sort of glad. He managed to knock the Glaceon off it’s feet with a faint attack, keeping it from harming Alice as he watched the ice type soon recover and bare it’s fangs at them. He returned the gesture before turning to look at Alice. “Should be kill them? Or flee, the others are probably back at the home warehouse by now. So it’s your call.”

(( If there's anything wrong with this post let me know so I can fix it. ))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

| Snowpoint Warehouse // Dusk |
    9 //14
    Catalyst’s chest was heaving as he breathed, seeing the bloodied and rotting creatures emerging from the brush with unreasonable haste. Their lust was incurable and disgusting, and it made the ghostly dog’s veins run cold from the sight of them. His paws began to ache.
    "I'll stall them for a bit so you guys can get to the next warehouse. We already have a good amount of supplies so just do a quick search, grab whatever, and start heading back towards the main warehouse. I'll catch up in a few minutes. Don't take too long!"
    Catalyst’s paws jerked around for a moment, back and forth between the other direction and the battle that was about to ensue. His wide cerulean eyes looked at the lioness, and a shiver rushed through his body. I don’t want to…. With a sudden burst, he ran off in the opposite direction, guilt flooding every corner of his panicked body, stumbling through the snow and the bags swinging violently under his chin. If only I were as strong as I look…. His muscles strained as he turned the corner into the other warehouse, not waiting for the others, his paws drifting on the ice and threatening to make him loose his ground.

-----

Arianna’s rump was firmly planted in the snow, watching Adara and Rune walk off and the rest of their rambling. Her gaze rolled to the snow at her paws and to the flecks of red in them with the bright light of the sunset playing with the ice crystals. It’d be beautiful if she weren’t ready to fall sleep…. Maintaining the happiness of the group is hard, especially when there’s no happiness left to cling to.
    When the shriek sounded far off, the hackles on her back rose. The Growlithe shirked, looking behind her. They must be attacking the group at the warehouse…. The feeling that something was going to happen wouldn’t leave her. Every individual sound was easily picked up through the silence that spread across the land thicker than the snow itself. The garbled wailing of the Gallade sounded off again just as soon as the sound of crunching snow became obvious. Arianna looked to her side, the psychic charging straight for her and Dante. The light caught her wide eyes and she jumped up, scrambling from her sitting position to take a defensive stance.
    Dante did nothing. Arianna stood for half a moment, looking at the hopeless hellhound. … Well if this guy isn’t going to help himself— “Dante!” There was no more time left to think, and before she could make better of the situation, the snow jumped in a circle around them as the barrier of her Protect materialized. The Gallade bounced right off, its attack propelling it backwards far enough to buy them time. The shield faded, leaving them fully exposed. “Dante…. C’mon Dante—“ The Gallade began sprinting at them again.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm