Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Magmortar
Suicune
Catalyst
Min
8 posters

The FLOAROMA Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The FLOAROMA Team Empty The FLOAROMA Team

Post by Min Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Floaroma Town| |Dawn

"A town of flower lovers, Floaroma Town is always perfumed with the sweet scent of flowers. A short, floral pathway opens up to a sprawling sea of flowers in bloom. In the center of town is the flower shop called Pick a Peck of Colors." Smile recites. He stood in a sea of red, red flowers-- flowers tainted with blood from the infection. He sighs, plopping down.

His ears were perked for any signs of life other than himself and the flowers. He knew that Sister should be around somewhere, unless she ran off. A sigh escaped his lips as he rested on the flowers.
    Anonymous

The FLOAROMA Team Empty Re: The FLOAROMA Team

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Valley Windworks | Dawn [1]

The field rustled as a soft wind blew by, a Sandshrew plucked the red flowers one by one as she hummed a 'Hush Little Baby'. She was taught the song by a certain nurse who watched over her as she was hospitalized due to an accident. Though she doesn't know of the nurse's whereabouts, and that her heart tugged her to go search for her, Sister knew that she couldn't just wonder off, even with Brother's premission, she wasn't even strong enough to chase off an Infected Bidoof.

She rose a brow as she noticed an unusual color that stood out from the patch of red flowers on the other side of the field. Sister silently walked over there, blinking, curiousity, a bit of excitement overcoming her. Though she showed no emotion on the outside, many emotions have bubbled inside of her without any contact with the outside world for several months.

A rustle disturbed the recently silenced field, Sister perked up her ears, is it an infected? "B-B-Brother?" She called out, she was quite far from Floaroma town, is it possible that her Smile would be able to hear her?

The Sandshrew walked quickly out of the field, and toward the open, if the owner that made the rustle wasn't her brother, high chances it's an infected. "Brother?" She called out more loudly, the rustle in the field became closer and louder as the Sandshrew slowly backed away.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Floaroma Town| |Dawn

The Sandslash still laid there, deaf to his Sister's calls. He hummed a tune that a doctor once hummed for him, when he was still young. Soon, the hum escalated to words dancing from his mouth. "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do~ I'm half crazy all for the love you you! it won't be a stylish marriage-- I can't afford a carriage. But you'd look sweet on the seat, of a bicycle made for two~" Smile sang.

Smile then perked up. He could feel rustling, not the rustling of the trees or leaves, but the rustling of something moving. He froze, then stood up again, calling for his Sister. "Sister! Sister! Where are you?" he yelled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Valley Windworks | Dawn [2]

The Pokemon that created the rustle revealed itself as an hungry infected Buizel. It was blind, no eyeballs, only eyesockets that were bloody. The Buizel had some dark purple fur here and there, drool slobbered from it's mouth, using it's nose, it immediately spotted Sister. The Sandshrew backed away quickly, but ended up tripping, dropping the red flowers she had plucked.

The Buizel hissed, throwing a huge Swift at Sister. Sister barely dodging the attack as she rolled over, her eyes filled with horror and a hint of rage. She gazed at the Buizel, examining it, 'The Buizel has no eyes... So I can't throw a Sand Attack. Though it could throw off my smell, it's not enough time to reach Smile... Maybe Sand Tomb?... No...'

The Sandshrew's thoughts were cut off as the Buizel threw another Swift attack, successfully hitting Sister, she let out a yelp, "Brother!" She skidded all the way next to the bridge. She felt too light headed to even look up. The infected seemed pleased, slowly moving towards the Sandshrew, as if savoring the moment that it had defeated a Pokemon and possibly claim it's prey.

Sister was completely unaware of her brother's call.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Floaroma Town| |Dawn

He could smell it. The smell of the infection was stronger. It was like a rotting corpse, but with the smell of something burnt and moldy cheese mixed together. it was downright revolting. He began to walk around, calling his Sister's name. "Sister! Sister!"

"Brother!" He jumped. That was his Sister. His precious little Sister and he could hear the urgency in her voice. Without another thought, he readied his hammer claws and began to race towards her voice. "Sister!" he roared. He could smell the infected Buizel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Valley Windworks | Dawn [3]

Though Sister was half-conscious, she heard her brother's call, waking her up a bit, giving her a bit strength to crawl away. The Buizel grinned a devilish grin, using Ice Beam on Sister's legs to prevent her from running away. She squirmed, "I don't wanna die!" The Sandshrew disliked this. She was so weak. Couldn't even fend off an infected herself.

She flailed around a bit, an attempt to try to break free from the ice casing. The Buizel perked up, sniffing another scent from afar. It growled, it was HIS prey, not whoever is coming. The Buizel readied a Swift attack, Sister half-yelling and half-blurting it out, "Watch out Brother!"

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Floaroma Town| |Dawn

"I don't wanna die!" Suddenly, Smile's face contorted. His eyes were wide open now, and a devilish grin had crept onto his face. His red eyes almost seemed to glow as he approached the Buizel, fast.

"Watch out Brother!" He noticed Swifts flying at him, but he didn't stop. He merely put up his claws as the stars hit his hands and arms. With a demented laugh, he jumped into the air.

It happened in an instant, he activated a Crush Claw mid-air right above the sea weasel, before crashing down. He laughed through the whole thing as he felt his claws meet the skull of the Buizel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Valley Windworks | Dawn [4]

The Buizel was certainly dead upon impact, didn't make a single noise as it died. Sister wasn't creeped out by Smile's insanity, it has happened multiple times every time she got into some deep trouble. The Sandshrew was wide awake by the time she heard the blood splash near her, the ice casing melting away. She stood up as it melted, running to her brother, sobbing, "I'm sorry! I wanted to get some flowers, I should have been more careful!" She hugged her brother tightly, not wanting to let go.

She glanced between the dead body and the red flowers, as she sobbed, she wanted to see the unusual colored flower, but Sister would rather not bother her brother about it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Valley Windworks| |Morning

"I'm sorry! I wanted to get some flowers, I should have been more careful!" Smile hugged back. It's alright. Just tell me next time, so then I'll know where you are." he reassured her. He closed his eyes again, a warm smile on his face.

"Come on, lets go back to the town. It's morning now, and I know where some berries are." he grinned, taking his sibling's hand and walking back toward Floaroma Town, to where a berry patch was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Valley Windworks/Floaroma Town | Morning [5]

The Sandshrew nodded as she wiped the tears away, gripping onto her brother's hand as they walked back to Floaroma town, she glanced back at the flowers, wondering what the unusually colored flower looked like. Sister perked up before she could reach the bush, "Brother, there was this one flower that caught my attention." She grabbed up a berry, "It was oddly colored. I didn't really know what color it was. But it was different from the red flowers."

She plopped the berry into her mouth, chewing and swallowing it, "It was very light colored, and it looked nice, since it stood out." She grabbed up another berry, "Would it still be there if we check it out later?" The Sandshrew was obviously in love with the flowers of Floaroma, of course she wouldn't want to leave off to a distant land.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Valley Windworks| |Morning

"Brother, there was this one flower that caught my attention." Smile picked an Oran Berry from the bush, eating. "It was oddly colored. I didn't really know what color it was. But it was different from the red flowers." He rose a brow. Oddly coloured?

"It was very light colored, and it looked nice, since it stood out." He thought for a moment. "Would it still be there if we check it out later?" He smiled. "Maybe. Let's check in the afternoon, after we finish eating."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Valley Windworks | Morning [6]

The Sandslash smiled faintly, "Maybe. Let's check in the afternoon, after we finish eating." Sister pouted, but didn't bother. She plopped in one more berry into her mouth before gazing around her surroundings, she glanced at Windworks to the bridge, and back. The Sandshrew sighed, "When is Sabitsuki coming home? She's been out for days Smile..."

The Sandshrew looks down at her feet, letting out a heavy sigh once more. Maybe when 'Older Sister' comes back, the Sandshrew will give the Weavile that oddly colored flower.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

"When is Sabitsuki coming home? She's been out for days Smile..." Smile was caught off-guard by the question, 'looking' at Sister. "I... She'll come back soon." he gave a warm smile, covering his lie. 'I really don't know when, but I hope she'll come back.'

He gently pat the Sandshrew on her head. "Wanna do something?" he asked. "We can go explore in the forest." the Sandslash suggested. He wanted his Sister to be happy and having fun, not sitting and being sad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [7]

"Wanna do something?" he asked. "We can go explore in the forest." Sister perked up, feeling a bit bubbly inside, but still didn't smile, has her brother even taken note that she hasn't smiled in months? The Sandshrew nods slowly, replying with a slight tone of satisfaction, "Yes please, I want to see if we could find more differently colored flowers... For Sabitsuki, I really want her to see this project I made for her."

She let her mind wonder off for a second, questions began whirling in her mind as she thought of why there were only red flowers populating in Floaroma; did the other flowers not like the town anymore? Perhaps Sabitsuki's absence drove them away? Does it relate to the fact that some Pokemon became more blood thirsty? Sister heaved a sigh before waiting for her brother to lead the way.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

"Yes please, I want to see if we could find more differently colored flowers... For Sabitsuki, I really want her to see this project I made for her." Smile nodded, standing and offering his hand to his Sister. "We can go now. It's morning, so it's easier to see in there." he murmurs.

He carefully inspected his Sister. She looked like she was in deep thought. He followed her line of sight to the flowers, and frowned. "The flowers are like that because of all the blood that's been spillt. The plants absorbed that and they started to turn red."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [8]

"The flowers are like that because of all the blood that's been spillt. The plants absorbed that and they started to turn red." Smile spoke, noticing how Sister was starin at the flowers. The Sandshrew blinked, then moved her gaze over to her brother, blinking quite slowly, "Why are more Pokemon dying?" She knew the answer entirely, she can't admit it though. There must be hope. This Arceus - damned world...

Before her brother could reply, she thought about dropping the subject, "So shall we go?" Sister grabbed her brother's hand which he offered, she clenched on it very tightly.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

Floaroma Town| |Morning

[OOC: Posting from iPod.]

"Why are Pokemon dying?" his Sister asked. Before he could respond, she changed the subject. "So shall we go?" he gave a brief nod, walking towards the forest. 'Pokemon die because they get really hurt, and the Infected attack them. But now... The dead are rising.' he thought quietly.

They reached the forest earlier than he expected. Honey-lathered trees surrounded them. He inhaled. "It smells nice, doesn't it?" and he spoke the truth. The forest smelled much more livelier than the town, even in the Epidemic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [9]

"It smells nice, doesn't it?" Brother commented as they entered the forest, Sister nodded, though the journey seemed short, the forest seemed much more livelier as well, even during the Epidemic. The Sandshrew took a glance at the flowers, which were crimson colored, she frowned, 'That's all there is... Blood...'

She noticed that the trees have been slathered with Honey recently, perhaps Combee were still working? She shook her head, 'No...' Sister pointed at the tree though, wanting a little snack, "Could we eat the honey?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am

((Please excuse me for posting out of order if I am doing so but this seems like a good time to jump in))

Floaroma Town|Morning\[1]

"I'd test it before eating, this world is changing after all" a voice spoke from deeper in the forest. It had been quite the day for B after all, wandering about missing his kin. It seemed like everyone had up and disappeared on him, and not in the usual hide and go seek way either for that matter. The ghastly form that was the haunter struck his chin with his disembodied left hand quizzically. It was odd to encounter others now of all times and he wondered how to handle this fact. Perhaps introducing himself would be a good plan.

Peeking out from a nearby tree that was drenched in honey he used his free hand to give a wave, hopefully his ghastly appearance would not frighten them off. Would not that be horrid, finding companions only to have them run off in fear. Oh gods would that be awful, just about as bad as being cooped up in some computer and forgotten about as your master goes off to fight the elite four.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Floaroma Town|Morning\[1]
    (OOC:Ghostly B, from now on please post after me.)

The blossoms bloomed in a spring air as a small Aron wonders thought town. She keep's looking around like she's looking for someone. But, never finding that person or pokemon. As she stands in front of the pokemon center, she stops and looks around. She make's her way into the building and sure enough, found some berry's and started to much on them.

As she eats the berry's a small sound of regret, escapes her food covered lips. This sound is from the memory of her lost friend Miku. He took care of her and he loved her like a sister. But to the Aron, he was more then a brother. To her, he was her first love.

As the baby finished off the rest of the berry's she wonders out of the pokemon center and slowly stumbles back to her hiding place. A hidden place inside a tree. She call it her willow. A place where she could just wait out the infected and anything else that comes this way.

So the baby Aron make's her self comfortable in her scarf, that Miku gave her. She never let's the Scarf out of her sight or from around her neck. So the baby Aron lays down for a nap. After all, she is only a baby after all.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Floaroma Town| |Morning

[OOC: Please do not post out-of-turn.]

"Could we eat the honey?" Smile was about to reply when an unknown other spoke. "I'd test it before eating, this world is changing after all" The Sandslash spun around only to be met with a ghostly wave. "Hello." he murmured. He had never seen a ghost infected before, so he assumed this one wasn't infected either.

Smile cautiously approached the area where the Haunter was. "My name's Smile. What's yours?" he asked politely, not wanting to accidentally provoke a ghost. "What makes you come to the town of Floaroma?" his question was of pure curiosity. He really did wanted to know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Floaroma Town | Morning [10]

"I'd test it before eating, this world is changing after all" Sister spun around along with Smile, only to see some - excuse her language - bastard of a ghost. She disliked them. The ones that bullied her at Windworks were usually Ghastlys and Haunters from Eterna Forest deciding to wonder far. She just kept her bland expression to avoid being outright rude to the Haunter, could be, or could be not mean.

The Sandslash stepped cautiously over to the Haunter, Sister nearly wanted to run in front of him, and push him away from it, but she just stood completely still, "My name's Smile. What's yours?" he asked politely, "What makes you come to the town of Floaroma?" The red bow on Sister's tail fluttered against the soft breeze that just stumbled by, she thought of the multiple answers that the Haunter could reply, but decided to push it away.

She wanted to make an escape, softly padding away from her brother and Haunter as quietly as possible.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 am

(OOC:Please skip my turn. Iron is still asleep. For now just say that a low wheening sound is coming from her tree.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:59 pm

((Then you could have just waited instead of ridiculing me, gee thanks totally makes me wanna rp oh wait))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 am

| Floaroma Town // Morning |

"Augh!! Arceus-damnit!!" the fire type yelled, stepping in honeyed leaves that had fallen to the ground. He raised his foot, shaking off the dibris to let them fall to the ground. He looked through the thick trees on the outskirts of the flower town. The monkey exhaled sadly at the sight of the familiar town.

"Man, things would be a lot better if that fool were around." the Simisear thought to himself. After James left, he hadn't been the same.... The monkey hopped to avoid the sticky patch of honey on the ground, and continued to move forwards on the path. Suddenly he heard talking.

"What makes you come to the town of Floaroma?"

"Oh Arceus, there's other pokemon around." Harley hated other pokemon. He feared they'd pick on him. But at the same time, he knew he could defend himself against a threat. He edged closer, and peeked from behind a tree, seeing the Haunter, Sandslash and Sandshrew facing each other. He watched them curiously, then noticed the creaking tree next to him. He looked from the pokemon, to the tree, and back again.

"I wonder how this'll turn out...." the salmon creature thought, looking at the other pokemon with a determined stare.

-----

(OoC: :3 Whoop! Here comes Harley!! Lol)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:36 pm