Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Weavile
Drago
renegade
Negative10
Snitch
Silverishness
10 posters

(ACE) The LOSTLORN Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The LOSTLORN Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The LOSTLORN Team

Post by Silverishness Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:23 am

Post 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lostlorn Forest| Midday

Sil glared as she watched the hound go into her home, her haven... the same place that now everyone wanted to be in... She enjoyed company, but... with so many pokemon, she wondered how her little thicket would go unnoticed...

She then turned to the sound of the zebstrika's voice. "I'm..." he swallowed hard, "sorry...by the way. About before... I don't believe in all our shouting earlier today that we ever introduced ourselves, did we? The name's Cassius, my friends call me Cash. And you are?"

The doe's upper lip twitched in annoyance, and she bit the brambles and limbs to free him. "...Sil. And don't lie to me; you're only here to get in there," she said as she nodded to her thicket. "...But I guess you can make yourself useful and keep an eye on the creepy-ass dog... Cas--."

"H-hey!" another voice shouted from nearby. "I'm over here... Near this branch... Could you guys come out? I-I'm Wesley." Sil squinted and saw a little fluttering woobat... Great. ANOTHER pokemon... Though, it seemed friendly enough and... she didn't want to turn away a FRIENDLY pokemon... that wasn't just trying to get into her thicket... eat her food... take up space... LIKE SOME.

"Hey there, little guy...Come on over... If a little rufflet can get in, I'm sure you can." She turned back to Cassius -WHAT A NAME- and glared, niceties be damned. "So yeah. Keep an eye on Hannibal. Cassy." She tossed her head to motion that, now that he was free, he should go in and learn his place. She still waited outside for the little woobat, though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 am

Lostlorn Forest|Midday
    (9)

Cassius glared daggers at the Houndoom, who just arrogantly brushed past him despite the fact he covered nearly the entire entrance. He forced the disgusted look back into a charming smile when the doe approached, however. He wanted to look his best after all. She helped tug him free of the brambles and he shook his coat happily, finally rid of the accursed things, and looked down at her expectantly. "...Sil. And don't lie to me; you're only here to get in there," Cash actually had the decency to look a little shamed by the truthful accusation. This Sil was a quick one, but this was becoming just one more reason she fascinated him. "...But I guess you can make yourself useful and keep an eye on the creepy-ass dog... Cas--."

She was cut off by the sounds of shouting nearby. A little Woobat, looking very tired indeed, was fluttering nearby. Sil invited her in and Cassius figured he could use the opportunity. He honestly felt bad for the little thing and wanted to help, but he could also play it up for Sil while he was at it. Maybe if she saw him playing the nice guy she might warm up to him a little bit. "Hey there, little darlin'," he called out to the Woobat, Wesley. "Why don't you come take a rest on my head? My horns will help keep you steady so you don't fall."

He wasn't sure what to make of the glare Sil was giving him, as he wasn't sure if it was for earlier or for offering to help Wesley. She really confused the hell out of him, she did. "So yeah. Keep an eye on Hannibal. Cassy." Cassius sputtered indignantly. Cassy? CASSY?...THE HELL? That is a girl's name! Where did she get off...Cassius sighed. What was the use? She was sharp as the thorns she slept in and those had already made a fool of him three times now. Why did he expect her to be any different? He would have to work hard to prove himself better than the idiot Sil so far painted him out to be, and he would start with helping out Wesley.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

[I'm sorry but could you please skip me, I'm really busy with Christmas just around the corner. Just say Cloud hesitates to go into the thicket in fear that the Deerling will lash out at him.]
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 am

Lostlorn Forest || Midday [4]

"H-hey! I'm over here... Near this branch... Could you guys come out? I-I'm Wesley."

Hannibal heard the faint, maybe even slightly nervous, voice from beyond the thicket and stopped just inside the doe’s home to stay in earshot of the group. He didn’t recognise the scent but from its tone alone, Hannibal presumed that it would not prove a threat. He stood motionless, head raised to focus on the welcoming voices that soon emerged. He snorted, reminiscing the welcoming he’d received by glancing down at his slightly charred chest. The houndoom then heard his name – the deer, ‘Sil’ if he’d heard correctly, had uttered the word with a warning. He smiled, almost proud; they had reason to be wary, but so did he. He was outnumbered and at a disadvantage if the turned hostile, and despite their seemingly friendly appearances, he reckoned that the lot of them could pack a punch if they so desired. With a sigh, he turned his attention to the doe’s thicket just as Cash began to play the role of good Samaritan.

It was fairly spacious and surprisingly well-kept, even with the zebstrika’s less than elegant entrance earlier. His crimson eyes roamed the area before he settled on a shadowed spot in the corner, several thorny vines hanging down – they reminded him of intestines. Making himself comfortable, he slumped into a lying position, the thorns reaching to tear at his face before swinging away to leave the houndoom in peace. Momentarily glancing towards the thicket’s entrance, another smile hit his face as he rested his head atop his paws and let his eyelids droop. Hannibal would not sleep; but the false vulnerability could provide a useful bargaining tool. Those pokémon would remove his muzzle one way or another – he could almost taste freedom.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

LostLorn Forest | Midday [2]

Wesley flapped her wings, trying to keep herself in the air as the reply rang out, "Hey there, little guy...Come on over... If a little rufflet can get in, I'm sure you can." Then came the other voice known as Cash, ""Hey there, little darlin'," The Woobat flinched at the first voice, she can't really land anyways, she had no support, "Actually I can't la-" Cash cuts her off, "Why don't you come take a rest on my head? My horns will help keep you steady so you don't fall." The Woobat smiled, "That would work."

The Woobat flew over, onto the Zebstrika and between the horns, she felt fairly comfortable, and relaxed now that she doesn't have to flap her wings 24/7 anymore, "Thank you." She nodded towards Cash. This time she now had a good look at the group - A Deerling, Rufflet, Zebstrika, and some dog thing that has something covering his muzzle. "Again," The Unovian Pokemon coughed, "I'm Wesley, pleasure to meet you all."

She really wanted to beat herself up there, she should have said, 'Peasants, I am Wesley, the Princess of the Swoobat Clan. Bow before me.' She would have loved to see the reaction! Wesley snickered a bit in her mind, but showed no hints of her thoughts physically. Though she had to admit, the group seemed quite... Bonded already judging from all the glares being thrown around. The Rufflet seemed quite boring, Wesley wasn't fond of blandness. She continued to survey the group, the Deerling seemed quite sassy, now Wesley LOVED that, the Woobat would definitely be fond of her! The Zebstrika was nice, Wesley likes nice guys, but she shall not push him too far, taking advantage of the group just wasn't her thing. Then the dog thing seemed... Suspicious, but he was analyzing the place, Wesley would like to know a thing or two about him.

Hannibal was his name right? Wesley is quite curious, "Hannibal, what's that on your muzzle?" Wesley doesn't know what they were, but she knew why they were there. She remembered her... Trainer having it on his Zebstrika. A shivered went up her spine. Did she even have a spine? Maybe she should have asked something else....
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Post 10

Lostlorn Forest| Midday

Sil sighed as she was the last to enter her now quite crowded thicket. The creepy dog, Hannibal, slept -or feigned it, she couldn't tell- in the furthest corner of the small clearing, and the others made themselves somewhat comfortable on the soft grass as she overlooked them all. She glanced at Cassy, who awkwardly made his way around her thicket, and sat down near the entrance to keep an eye on it. God knew she didn't want any MORE disturbances...

"...So..." she began awkwardly. "...what now?"

(short post is short. lol)

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Lostlorn Forest|Midday
    (10)

Cassius treaded carefully back into the thicket, especially since Wesley was on his head. Cute name for the little Woobat. She was resting peacefully on his head seeming to be very relieved to not have to flap so much. Sil was still glaring daggers at him, despite his charming attitude, and the mutt was sleeping in the corner. 'Lazy bum...'

Wesley was questioning Hannibal about the muzzle and Cassius felt himself tense. He really didn't like that creep. Something about that guy rubbed him the wrong way, other than him being a creepy, lying mutt. He glared over at said mutt when Sil piped up.

"...So...what now?" Good question. He had been lost in the forest for a while before he decided to follow Sil around, so he wasn't sure how to get out. But he knew they would probably do better to keep moving. This many living in one spot was bound to draw attention. "I know you won't like this, Sil, but it might be better for us to leave this place. Assuming we want to stay a group like this, this many of us will attract the wrong crowd." He knew she wouldn't be happy, probably figuring that she was better off before all of them showed up, but she was stuck with them now so it was her choice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Lostlorn Forest | Midday (3)

Etai, after disappearing from the group for a while, returned with a leaf in her mouth. Padding softly into the thicket she dropped it gently and opened it with her paws. Ten different types of berries sat neatly in a pile and she smiled to the others, her leaflike tail swishing. "I thought maybe everyone was hungry." She looked around to each of them and only narrowed her eyes at the Hannibal character. Her instincts told her he was a beast not use to others to call friends and despite her not liking him, it made her feel bad. "My name is Etai for those of you I have yet to meet." She turned her attention to Sil, the only one of the bunch she had already met.

The Deerling asked what they were to do now and as Cassius answered, she immediately agreed with him but sighed as she knew it rested upon Sil who didn't seem to want any of them there in the first place. "Sil I know you like your privacy and everything but it'll be safer for all of us if we just stick together. I know we can all make it through this living hell if we do." Etai's voice seemed to take on a wiser not but it was soon gone replaced with her kind and caring one instead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Lostlorn Forest//Midday
    [4]

Cloud felt bad about coming into the Deerlings thicket without asking. But how was he supposed to know that it belonged to someone, he was just following the Zebstrika because he didn't want to be alone. He didn't bother going into the den, he didn't want to make it anymore crowded then it already was. "I'll just stay out here and keep watch..." He said as he flew up to a branch just above the entrance, sighing at how useless he was probably going to be to these pokemon. Maybe he should just fly off, no one would miss him, they barely knew him.

As Cloud sat there he felt water drops on his feathers, and as he looked up he saw that it was starting to rain, as if the sky itself was telling him he should be alone. He didn't bother covering his eyes with his goggles, he wasn't going anywhere. Not yet anyway. They probably didn't even hear him say he would keep watch. "This infection... Its ruined so many lives, so why did it have to ruin mine as well..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 pm

LostLorn Forest | Midday [3]

"...So...what now?" The Deerling began. Cash responded, "I know you won't like this, Sil, but it might be better for us to leave this place. Assuming we want to stay a group like this, this many of us will attract the wrong crowd." Wesley had to admit, they do have to stick together, she wasn't that strong... But nor was she weak, she would have to put in her all if something were to happen, the Woobat noticed the Rufflet go out, she didn't know much of him at all.

A Leafeon entered in, bringing in berries, introducing herself as Etai, she called the Deerling, 'Sil'. Wesley nodded at the berries, "I'm fine, I think I can eat later." She flew off of the Zebstrika's head and towards the Rufflet, she couldn't land, but made do with some abandoned nest next to him, watching him mumble something about his life ruined, Wesley threw a glare at him, "Woah , woah, your life ain't ruined, sure you lost people here and there, but you aren't dead, that itself shouldn't be ruined."

She didn't quite understand anyone's feelings, but she would have to do with experience, then again, it was the Woobat that ditched her family, they weren't taken by some Epidemic, they were alive and well when she left. Perhaps with her leaving that cave was the one that caused the situation, or maybe when she escaped from her trainer's grasp.

Wesley didn't really want to see people groaning about how much their lives are ruined when they are still alive.

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Post 11

Sil's Thicket| Midday

"I know you won't like this, Sil, but it might be better for us to leave this place. Assuming we want to stay a group like this, this many of us will attract the wrong crowd." Sil frowned at Cassy's reply, but no one else really spoke up either, the two winged ones flying up top, the dog sleeping and Etai gathering berries for everyone. She frowned at him, but said nothing. He was right.

She didn't want such a large group nor to leave her thicket in the first place. Maybe one or two, so they could switch sleeping shifts or... something... but six, including herself? That was obnoxious. And one was a threat within the group himself... 'Maybe we could lob him at some Dead and kill two birds with one stone...' she thought angrily to herself.

The deerling looked around once again. She, for some reason, was the leader, it seemed. They were looking to her for answers and decisions, when Cassy or Etai could easily beat her in a fight. She didn't really know anything about leadership, nor even traveling or the lay of the land. Only the small bit she had traveled since... that day. And she was not going back.

"Well..." she finally spoke. "I really don't want to leave. I've been here for about a month or so, and I haven't run into any problems. But... I'm not going to get the chance to just tell you all to piss off, especially since most of you won't get the hint." She glared at Cassy and Hannibal, though the latter was asleep. "...So... looks like I'm stuck with you.

"I don't know anything other than this forest and a little ranch north of here... and I know it's not safe to go back to..." A haunted look shadowed her gaze, her focus on something in the far distance. "So I don't know what to do or where to go."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Sil's Thicket|Midday
    (11)

Sil seemed a little pissed off at the suggestion, just like Cash feared, but she wasn't jumping right up to shoot it down. Maybe he had a shot at sticking around with her. The Woobat took off after the Rufflet, who Cash honestly felt bad for. The little guy probably thought no one noticed him. Well, if no one else did, he liked the little bird. Sil was just...looking at all of them, though himself and Hannibal got especially hard stares, and staying really quiet. Whatever her internal monologue was, it was making Cash nervous. If she didn't speak soon he was going to have to break the silence just to ease his nerves. "Well..." FINALLY!

"I really don't want to leave. I've been here for about a month or so, and I haven't run into any problems. But... I'm not going to get the chance to just tell you all to piss off, especially since most of you won't get the hint." Cash looked off and pretended not to notice the obvious hint dropped at his presence. "...So... looks like I'm stuck with you.

"I don't know anything other than this forest and a little ranch north of here... and I know it's not safe to go back to...So I don't know what to do or where to go." Ah ha! Now here was where Cassius knew he could be helpful. He and the scientist who originally trained him hadn't traveled much, but he remembered the map they would always follow. "I can probably help out a little in that, doe...I mean, Sil. I came from the city west of here, Nimbasa, and remember traveling around this area when I was younger. Though which way we go depends on what your preference is. City Zombies or Forest Zombies." Cash gave a nervous chuckle at the last part, knowing full well he would rather not see any. But alas, that was not possible. It was up to the others to decide, but he at least knew the region, if only by map.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Sil's Thicket | Midday (4)

Etai sat in the thicket listening to the others and what their opinions were. Her ears picked up the Rufflet's voice as it declared that it was going to keep watch outside. She couldn't help but feel bad for the small bird. He seemed like he thought no one wanted him around and Etai remembered feeling that when she first came near Sil although she tried to pretend she didn't have that feeling, she knew that the Deerling was the type to stay alone through this Epidemic and probably survive better than the others. Etai was about to get up to talk to the Rufflet whose name she knew as Cloud but before she could, the Woobat Wesley flew out to talk to Cloud. Etai let out a sigh of relief at her actions before turning her attention back to Sil and Cassius.

"Well..." Sil spoke, "I really don't want to leave. I've been here for about a month or so, and I haven't run into any problems. But... I'm not going to get the chance to just tell you all to piss off, especially since most of you won't get the hint." She glared at Cassius and Hannibal the Houndoom, though the disturbing looking dog was asleep. "...So... looks like I'm stuck with you. I don't know anything other than this forest and a little ranch north of here... and I know it's not safe to go back to..." A haunted look shadowed Sil's gaze, her focus on something in the far distance. "So I don't know what to do or where to go."

Etai couldn't help but notice the way her face darkened when she spoke of the ranch and she instantly wondered what might have happened there to make the Deerling have such a look. Sighing, Etai reminded herself that many bad things happen these days before looking up to Cassius as he spoke next.

"I can probably help out a little in that, doe...I mean, Sil. I came from the city west of here, Nimbasa, and remember traveling around this area when I was younger. Though which way we go depends on what your preference is. City Zombies or Forest Zombies." Cash gave a nervous chuckle at the last part, knowing full well he would rather not see any.

Etai sighed at Cassius's words. She would also prefer not seeing any type of undead if it could be avoided but at least now she could give her input. "In my opinion, it would probably be best for us to stick to the forest terrain. There are more places we could hide out in then the city and plus in the city we can be spotted much easier from the air then if we were in the forest." Etai looked around to the others before continuing on, "Being a Leafeon, we are more in-tune with nature and I could help us through the forest." She crossed her paws in front of her and waited for the others to answer. Nerves coursed through her as she had never spoken up to help before since she was generally a shy Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 pm

((Unable to post picture at this time))
    Lostlorn Forest//Midday
    [5]

"Woah , woah, your life ain't ruined, sure you lost people here and there, but you aren't dead, that itself shouldn't be ruined."
    Cloud turned his head to see a Woobat sitting next to him. Sadness showed in his eyes as he staired at it before looking away again. "Maybe..." He mumbled, thinking of his mother and sister, as well as his father. How his father had returned before killing his sister, hearing the horrifide scream of his mother as she told him to run. He didn't even know if his mother had managed to flee herself or if his dad had killed her like he did his sister.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 am

Lostlorn Forest || Midday [5]

Hannibal had remained almost motionless since he’d made himself comfortable in the thicket and any queries directed at him had been coldly ignored. However, he made a note of the bat’s curiosity. That could come in handy in the future. He listened in content as the group questioned their intentions following their rather fragile, reluctant formation and couldn’t help noticing the recurring voices of the zebstrika and the deer. He almost considered opening his eyes to investigate but brushed away the roles of leadership in the group as another female voice joined the conversation, the leafeon. ‘Etai’ as she’d now announced herself had brought an offering of berries – how thoughtful; although he was sure the offer wasn’t open to ‘lazy bums’. Etai had made clear her dislike by attacking him upon his introduction. He intended to return the hostility one day.

"I don't know anything other than this forest and a little ranch north of here... and I know it's not safe to go back to..."

Hannibal’s eyelids flicked back at Sil’s words, revealing curious crimson orbs. She was holding something back. The sudden simplification that followed confirmed his suspicions and a growing need to probe and analyze this weakness was growing in the back of the houndoom’s mind. He never considered himself as nosy, but it was always interesting to hear an individual’s story – especially if the memory alone caused pain. It was hypocritical, almost sadistic to barge in on the troubles of others when Hannibal’s own never touched his lips. His past was a secret. Memories of those months wouldn’t surface easily, and he wasn’t going to change his mind anytime soon. He shook his head then, the image of Mischa intruding his thoughts, trying to evoke an emotion in the houndoom he refused to believe he possessed. Emotion was just another weakness, a surprisingly crippling one at that.

"I can probably help out a little in that, doe...I mean, Sil. I came from the city west of here, Nimbasa, and remember traveling around this area when I was younger. Though which way we go depends on what your preference is. City Zombies or Forest Zombies."

A smirk crawled across Hannibal’s face. It seemed everyone was at least a little bit lost in this region – hell, Hannibal didn’t even know the name of it! As Etai suggested they stick to the forest, Hannibal slid out a paw and reached for one of the berries the leafeon had brought with her, eyes glued to the female as he moved.
    “Thank you, Etai,” He feigned a pleasant smile as he brought the berry close to him, almost daring her to take it away from him. He was treading on dangerous ground in company already so hostile towards him, but he’d find a way to redeem himself later. Besides, he was starving. It wasn’t exactly easy forcing food between the bars of the muzzle, and after a time, he’d grow impatient and simply give up – so for now, he’d wait until he had a moment of solitude before attempting to consume the item.
    “I completely agree,” He added smiling once more before noticing the absence of the two pokémon with the ability of flight – Cloud and Wesley. He frowned slightly, wondering whether they’d fled and decided they were unwelcome, or that they were simply keeping watch, maybe even patrolling the area. Hoping that they were still in the vicinity, Hannibal had decided that it would be one of them that would remove the muzzle. He’d play on the bat’s curiosity and maybe befriend the aloof little bird, but his predictions were made and he intended to fulfill them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Lostlorn Forest | Midday [4]

The Woobat huffed at the Rufflet's response, it reminded her much of that Braviary she had met long ago - before the infection. The Braviary was known as 'Ruffles' such a silly name for such an intimidating bird, he was kind, but he also threw a bunch of negativity upon himself if something were to go bad. Wesley scoffed, 'Build a bridge, and get over it.' She thought, of course, she doesn't know the real meaning of her family, who had also closed her off from the real world until she finally just went out, ignoring their urgent calls to call her back in.

She frowned, but it would be bad of her to leave the Rufflet alone if he were so depressed, perhaps maybe Wesley's famous Heartstamp will give him a cheer, "Well I have this one move called, Heartstamp, it won't hurt you or anything, but I'll give you a stamp on one of your feathers perhaps." The Woobat rarely gave those out, but only if she were to be good friends with another. This Rufflet wasn't a close one, but it would be best to cheer him up. A useless stamp, thankfully, washable.

She glanced back at the thicket, noticing the Houndoom with the muzzle, it intrigued her very much, but if that muzzle was on there for a reason, then maybe, perhaps, Wesley shouldn't throw herself in the situation. In the back of her mind, she kept listening to the same part of the song, over and over...

'Lean on me, when you're not strong~
    And you need a friend, somebody to lean on~'

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Post 12

Sil's Thicket| Afternoon

Sil listened to Cassy as he rambled on about the researcher he used to live with and how he could tell them where to go. Sounded pretty convenient, since she wanted a map and he had one magically in his head, but she dismissed it. Being cynical wouldn't get her anywhere... It would just be better to believe him for now and if he ever failed, she'd call him out on it and as they faced their deaths, he would know it was his fault.

Yeah. That sounded good.

Her ear flicked forward when she saw Etai bring in some berries, wo which she gratefully ate some. She thanked the grass dog, happy to be in the company of someone that wasn't trying to kill her or a blubbering idiot. (The ones in the branches didn't count since she couldn't see them.)

After swallowing her food, she noticed the dog rise and take a berry. She frowned; that weird grin he managed with just his eyes really unnerved her, and she had no idea of how to defend herself from him, even with a muzzle. Her heart thumped nervously whenever she saw him and her fur stood on edge. This was not a good guy to be around... but she didn't want to shoo him away...

After all, he'd just find his way back...

Sil shook herself free of the thoughts and set her mind back to what they hell they were supposed to do. "...Well..." she began as she laid out her options, "...The city's... full of pokemon and people, so... we should probably avoid them... Maybe we should keep on the rural routes?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Sil's Thicket|Afternoon
    (12)

Cassius tried finding the winged ones, wherever they took off too, but the brambles were too thick. He sighed. Poor little Rufflet. He listened to the responses to his suggestion, though really only the recently re-appeared Leafeon and Sil had anything to say about it. The creepy mutt just couldn't keep his mouth shut, to which Cash felt like stomping him for, even though he was just agreeing with Etai. Sil mentioned not wanting to go where it used to be crammed with people and Pokemon and Cash was thrilled. He didn't want to go back to that nightmare.

"Alright then, if we're decided, we should probably get the kids..." He looked up to where he had seen the two fly off and hoped they were within ear host. "Hey you two up there! You coming with? Isn't a party without you guys!" Cash chuckled. He really hoped that Wesley was doing a good job of cheering up little Cloud, but if not, Cash would certainly give it a try! With this he wasn't just trying to impress Sil, he genuinely liked those two and was perfectly happy to be a very large perch for anyone needing a rest. He liked flying-types and not just because he had the advantage over them, they were usually just really chill Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 am

(OOC: Sorry guys, please skip Etai for right now. It's hard keeping up with exams and this. Just say that she felt uneasy about Hannibal and said your welcome to the ones who ate her berries and also that she was anxious to get moving once again because she was starting to feel nervous in the thicket.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Lostlorn Forest//Midday
    [6]

"Hey you two up there! You coming with? Isn't a party without you guys!"
    Cloud looked down at the Zebstrika as it called up to him and the Woobat. "You really want me to come?" He said, his voice sad, though it had a hint of joy in it. He thought that he was just going to be a burden to them, that they wouldn't want him to tag along in fear that he wouldn't be of much use. He shook his feathers to try and get some of the rain drops off them. He hated flying in rain, always weighed him down. He perked when he thought he heard rustling off in the distance. He figured it was nothing, but then it started again. He strained his eyes to see what it was to see what looked like 5 pokemon coming at them, and his eyes widened when he saw that they weren't the kind you wanted to be friends with.

"Infected!" Cloud shouted, flapping his wings as he almost fell off his branch. He immediately flew into the thicket, landing on the Zebstrika's back then pointing with his wing in the direction the infected where coming. "There are infected coming! I saw 5 but there could be more." He said, fear in his voice as he talked. His eyes where wide with fear, and images of his father and mother fighting kept flashing through his mind. He was so terrified that his feathers started to rustle from his shaking. "Where going to die, where going to die." He said in a somewhat low voice but still laud enough that the others could hear him.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Lostlorn Forest || Afternoon [6]

It was decided, the group were to get moving through the forest routes; but to where exactly hadn’t been specified. This didn’t concern Hannibal though. He didn’t need to set a location; the freedom to travel was alone privilege and pleasures enough to satisfy Hannibal. Years restricted to the battling ring had built up a firm appreciation of the outside world and now that he had it, there was no way he was going to surrender it for the hunger of zombies. When the muzzle was removed, his fantasies would become reality. He sighed lightly, glancing to the zebstrika who had moved to alert the flying types of the group’s plan. It seemed everyone was eager to get moving, and Hannibal was no exception – he was growing to dislike the size of the thicket. There wasn’t enough room, no escapes – it reminded him of the ring. At that moment, he got to his feet, forgetting about the berry he’d claimed and preparing to stretch out his legs.

"Infected!"

Hannibal’s head raised at the outcry, his body tensing slightly as the rufflet came crashing through the thicket, clearly panicked. He couldn’t have been lying, the fear was so pure, so intense. Hannibal disguised a smirk, as he listened to the bird’s description. Five infected, and apparently they were all going to die. He snorted. He was tempted to ask their species but decided that he fancied a bit of a surprise. The old adrenaline from his battling days kicked in, and Hannibal was eager to silence the urge to fight. Of course, it was a hell of lot harder when he was restricted to a short-ranged, concentrated flamethrower and the weight of his body – but he’d always loved a challenge. He’d survived the ring, he killed hundreds to keep himself alive and he’d learned the hard way that only the strong would live. Stretching out his legs, his eyes flickered to each of the pokémon in the thicket, attempting to read their thoughts. Would they fight or flee? Cash would obviously take the opportunity to demonstrate his strength, his worth; Sil didn’t seem the type to run off, nor did Etai, and from what he’d seen of the flying-types, they’d assist in any way they could.
    “Well,” He purred lazily. “Are we waiting for something?” Hannibal didn’t wait for a response and practically strolled out of the thicket. His instincts told him that this was a perfect opportunity for them to use him as bait for the infected, but he wanted it. He wanted to experience the sheer terror of knowing you’re outnumbered, that you’re likely to die. It was probably the last thing Mischa ever felt.

As he exited the thicket, his eyes flicked up to the bat, Wesley, and he offered a friendly smile. He had nothing to say though, and simply continued to walk onwards. When he finally spotted the infected a good distance away, his fur bristled in anticipation. He didn’t recognize the species, a feline variety probably native to the region. Out of the five he saw, he presumed three were the evolved species of the other two – perhaps a family, how quaint. He stood his ground for a moment, watching the group run in his general direction, growing closer with every frenzied footfall, perhaps enticed by the cut on his face. It had been a few weeks since he’d had to fight an undead, and every time the risk sent a marvelous thrill down his spine. The muzzle only made it more interesting – he’d managed to kill with the muzzle twice before, he sincerely hoped he’d be able to do it again.

He ran then, slim legs carrying him agilely towards the creatures intent on slaughtering him. His mind transformed the lead liepard into an arcanine – the murderer of Mischa provided a greater incentive to kill. As the space between was rapidly filled, Hannbial pushed himself into the air, flames licking around his muzzle as he collided with the first liepard. He unleashed a small flamethrower directly into the feline’s face, his forepaws pushing against its chest to allow him a comfortable landing on top of the monster. The feline screeched in pain, its face alight with fire as its eyeballs burst and sizzled at the intense heat. Hannibal had no time to finish it off as before he knew it, another creature had rammed into his side, knocking him to the ground. He snarled, infuriated at his own lack of judgment as he struggled back to his feet. Almost as soon as he was back in a standing position, a purrloin had begun tearing at his face. It stung and he aggressively shook the creature away, several gashes appearing to suddenly coat his face with blood. The bastards always had to miss tearing the muzzle. Another snarl erupted from his gut accompanied by a short-ranged flamethrower to temporarily distract his latest attacker. It wouldn’t be enough though. The eyeless liepard was already recovering but fortunately turning to attack its fellow undead in its confusion, leaving the houndoom mobbed by the remaining three. He could only pray that no more would appear. He was putting up a surprisingly good fight for a muzzled, injured and outnumbered creature, but his luck would soon run dry.

(( Sorry. Very long post :B ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Lostlorn Forest | Afternoon [5]

"Hey you two up there! You coming with? Isn't a party without you guys!" The Zebstrika called out to the twosome, Cloud gave a sad response, yet it seemed sort of hopeful, "You really want me to come?" The Woobat huffed, the damn Rufflet didn't answer her question, not like she cared. If he doesn't want her help, then she guess she won't help him next time. To be honest, Wesley never liked to be ignored, she wanted to take the spotlight in this show, but she guessed it would be improbable with all these other guys so interesting.

"Infected!"

Arceus damn - the Rufflet practically screeched loud enough to bring them here in the first place. "There are infected coming! I saw 5 but there could be more. We're going to die, we're going to die." Cloud shook. Wesley really wanted to slap him here and tell him to man up, and that he shouldn't worry about the future. Though she was quite frightened she might die herself. She made her way to fly into the thicket, wondering if they were to discuss plans, until Hannibal came out, already ready to fight, he gave a smile to the Woobat, and she felt something cold go up her spine. Does she even have one?

I guess they would wing it [Literally...], she flew after Hannibal, she guess the war has begun. The Houndoom already made his way to attack, attacking an now eyeless Liepard and Purrloin. Wesley aimed for the other Liepard, she wanted to prove she could take down the big prey, quickly using Future Sight followed up by a Protect. Thankfully, the Protect had helped her block a strong Night Slash which could have ended the Woobat in one direct hit.

Wesley half hoped someone would help her, and the other half hoping they would leave her up to this challenge.

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Post 13

Lostlorn Forest| Afternoon

It was odd to see her thicket filled to almost the brim and then, in almost an instant, to see it deserted, like it normally was. The creepy hound ran to the fight, clashing with what looked like a family of dead Liepard. She half wanted to just run and leave him to die, but then Wesley ran out after him, nixing that plan.

As she stood outside of her thicket, she felt a hard force against her side, knocking her to the ground. She rolled downhill a bit with her attacker, which after the world stopped spinning, she found to be a dead Liepard. She snarled to herself, cursing her own stupidity for leaving herself open like that... She quickly got to her feet and, as the Liepard attacked, she turned and Double Kicked as hard as she could, making the feline fly in the other direction, hitting a tree in the process.

She shook herself and was soon swarmed by small, demonic little pokemon, eyes red with hunger. She made a small squeak and tried to kick them all away, but was finding herself slowly becoming overwhelmed. She bucked and jumped, but they were so damn persistent... Energy balls flew through the mobs, and she kept up her attacks, but she wasn't sure how long she'd last.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Lostlorn Forest|Afternoon
    (13)

"You really want me to come?" Cash looked up at the sad little Rufflet and gave him a brilliant smile. "Of course kiddo! Let's go!" Cloud seemed to perk up a little bit before suddenly freaking out. He cried out the alarm and fell onto Cassius's back, and the Zebstrika had to kneel down a bit so the little guy wouldn't fall off. Before anyone could even move Hannibal charged out of the thicket, Wesley and Sil not a moment later were behind him. That just left him, Cloud, and the green pup still in there.

"Kid, if you don't feel up to it stay here, okay? I got this." Cash tried to reassure Cloud, giving him a confidant smile to put the little guy at ease. "Keep the girly girl company and we'll take care of it from here." Cassius hoped Cloud would stay as he tore through the thicket, not caring that his fur was being ripped apart by the thorns. He needed to get to Sil and Wesley, screw the dog.

He came out into a nightmare. All these creepy looking cats everywhere. Purloin...he HATED Purloin. Oh goodie, and a Liepard. And look...they had friends. They were surrounding Sil, who was trying her damnedest to get them to back off. Rearing up in anger he used a Flame Charge, barreling through the hoard, crushing a few and lighting many of them on fire. He cleared a path straight to Sil, and came to stop just behind her, back to back. "Got your back doll!" he called out before unleashing a Thunderbolt. No way he was letting these guys get the only LIVE chick within miles with enough balls to call him out on his crap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 am

Lostlorn Forest | Afternoon (5)

A strange dread fell over Etai so much that everyone around her became a blur. The forest's energy was calling to her, warning her, of something terrible that was to happen. That's when she really sensed it. Undead Pokemon coming near to where everyone was but when she finally came back to her senses she caught sight of the others already heading out to fight and Cas telling Cloud to keep "the girly girl" company. Shaking her head she turned to Cloud and smiled sadly.

"I'll be right outside protecting you." Without another word she leaped out of the thicket, her senses on high alert.

She wasn't going to pretend that it didn't bother her what Cas had said. It seemed no one really knew Etai's true potential in this group except maybe Sil. Well, it was her turn to show the others what she could do and Etai didn't hesitate once as she fell into the chaos that surrounded the group. Deciding which to attack wasn't hard since as soon as Etai joined the others, a Liepard made itself known to her. Facing her, the rotting creature crouched down as if to ready itself and Etai took no hesitation in slamming forward with a powerful Quick Attack. The Liepard didn't even have a chance to dodge as Etai crashed it into a tree. She wasted no time in launched a Shadow Ball right into its gaping mouth and she turned away before watching the creatures face get sliced from the force of her close-range attack. A sickening crack overhead made Etai jump back as a tree limb fell on top of the Liepard and trapped it underneath but it didn't trap it for long. The Liepard quickly used a slash attack on the limb and barreled towards Etai with its claws outstretched in a combination of slash and quick attack. Jumping up, Etai barely dodged the attacks and she watched as the Liepard barreled right into a tree before it stopped moving. As a good measure, Etai used Shadow Ball once more at the Liepard's still body and it jerked once but then laid completely still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 pm