Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 13 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Apos Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agate Village| LAte Morning
    Post º4

Alice listened in growing rage as the Spider ranted about how "Humans are the filthiest race! Dirty, dirty things!" ...where did this... this bitch... this bug get off talking to her as if they were of equal status... nay, as if she was ABOVE the former queen. As she began to move forward to show this... pawn her place, the unruly spider stabbed her arms out in front of her, and sprayed forth a tangle of buzzing, arcing webs, before speeding towards the small ghost, arms shrouded in a dark light.

Sweet gods... save me Alice reacted instinctivly, thrusting her mask up in front of her in a vain effort to stop the crazed spider's blow from colliding. As she cleched her eyes shut, bracing for the impact of the attack, a soft thud and a splat of liquid hitting the ground rang out... but no blow fell. Opening her eyes, peering around the edge of the mask, she saw the... dead? Zangoose staring daggers at the spider, a streamer of blood trailing off his chin. A...a knight? In... this age? The dark colored pokemon turned and stomped off, away from the group. Alice glanced at the shocked face of the Ariados, and turned to float along after him, finding him alone, hand pressed to his stomach. "You there. Knight. I owe you my thanks for assiting me. You have performed your duties admirably. Now tell me, warrior, what is your name?" The Zangoose merely glanced at her, and resumed walking away, ignoring the queen's inquiry. Alice frowned at the disrespect. "You, Warrior! The Queen has addressed you, and it would do you well to answer!"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Agate Village| Late Morning

Mathias flinched as the attack was blocked by the black furred Zangoose. Opening his eyes he watched the Zangoose's blood drip to the ground. Watching him walk away the Yamask followed behind. "You there, Knight. I owe you my thanks for assisting me. You have performed your duties admirably. Now tell me, warrior, what is your name?" Mathias looked back at the Ariados' surprised look. I may not know what you been through, but all the same we all have something in common. Mathias spoke. Fighting other survivors isn't my style and I won't let you stop me from finding him. As he walked up the hill, he began hearing a moaning noise. Who's there? Mathias said, but the moans turned to laughter as he found himself confronting an undead Vibrava. It didn't notice him yet, but it continued to feed on a corpse of a human. Mathias readied his flamethrower and started getting closer to surprise attack it.

However, he stepped on a broken off piece of wood and when it snapped, it caused the Vibrava to turn its head and stop feasting on the corpse. I need some help here! More undead started appearing as Mathias was outnumbered. He turned and started running back shouting. We need to get out of here. They sniffed us out. As Mathais yelled.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

The Ariados felt herself choke, eyes wide as her attack was intercepted by her beloved black-furred companion. She watched in silence as e stalked off, the arceus-damned Yamask following and calling him her knight. She had hurt him...why did he block that attack for the ghost...? Her body shook in rage as she glared at the teal-colored phantom. "Filthy WENCH! she snapped, mandibles clicking in fury as se balled her hands up into fists. "How dare she steal cutie-patootie away from me...little bitch." she averted her gaze in an attempt to calm herself, stomping towards where the dead Typhlosion carcass lay, before draping it around her neck. 

".I may not know what you been through, but all the same we all have something in common.  Fighting other survivors isn't my style and I won't let you stop me from finding him." the Ariados felt herself on the brink of flying into a fit of anger, eyes narrowed into a menacing glare as she spoke, in a surprisingly steady voice. "Yeah, you don't know what I've been through, and I've reckon I've seen more than you have. The only thing we have in common is a life and you're wasting it." she snapped, scowling. "You'll never find your stupid human. Haven't you noticed? Humans don't exist on this planet anymore. Not a single one." she crossed her arms. "You'd be better of making your life goal something fucking useful, like, I dunno, saving lives? At least that's a goal that's in your reach. Don't try to grab the stars in the sky." 

She watched as the fire-type walked up the hill, hollering for whoever was there. The Ariados stood still, eyes gazing at her surroundings before absentmindedly petting her Boo-Boo. She sighed a little, her demeanor surprisingly calm before she sat on the ground, picking the weeds around her. "Stupid, stupid Glinyua...you weren't able to save all the others, were you? 14...maybe even 15? Ah, I've lost count...they're all dead..." she muttered under her breath. "Face it Glinyua...you're a failure...you're not cut out for this kind of thing." she looked to the clear skies. "This just isn't your kind of play...you were always only good at the Shakespearian stuff, anyways."

She perked up when the Charizard cried for help, before saying. " We need to get out of here. They sniffed us out." Glinyua felt her eye twitch. Leave...? That's what she said earlier, right? She promised that she would leave with them...with the Frosslass, the Espeon...and oh arceus the Spinarak...she never even learned his name, yet they had become so close. The psychic-type, Sunshine, was it? She had left with Elliot to who knows where, but they were supposed to escape together...

Well screw them.

She stood up stiffly, casting a ferocious glance at the ground. SCREW THEM! She wasn't going to leave, she would never leave...they had all abandoned her, will cutie patootie abandon her too? She never even learned his name... I don't want to be...alone... With confident stories se made her way to where the fire dragon was, glancing at the undead Vibrava in mild disgust.  Her gaze traveled to the growing horde, grinning a little. "We're not leaving." she spat. "The fun has only begun!"
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Please skip me. Clefhanger entered the safehouse, and I was interacting with Zero at the time. I have nothing for this cycle.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

"We're not leaving""The fun has only begun" Glinyua grinned. Mathias had never thought she was insisting on staying. Looking back in his past, he remembers what happened to his friends. "Leo forgive me" Mathias thought. "I'm no longer going to run from them, its personal now." He summoned up his courage and faced them along with the Ariados. Firmly standing his ground he readied his flamethrower and unleashed nearly hitting the incoming infected. He tries again, but this time hitting three of them. "Finally, it hit" Mathias thought smiling. He launches another flamethrower and hits two more by the vibrava.

"I'm not going to let you bastards take me, you won't stop me" Mathias growled. Just as he was about to make his next attack he seen one of his friends amongst the infected. "It can't be, you too. I guess I got no choice, but to put you to rest then old friend." He used his flamethrower one last time to put his infected friend down, but it missed him and hit another infected pokemon. "Damn it, I missed him" Mathias started backing up to get out of the Ariados' way. "I'll follow your lead then lady." Mathias stood prepared.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"I'm no longer going to run from them, its personal now." she watched as fire erupted from the Charizard's mouth, the heat from his flames tingling her cheeks as they rose with a grin. She laughed a little, eyes wide in delight as she watched the undead burn to ashes and brittle bones. "That's the way I like it!" she shouted, before leaping into the fray. Glinyua grabbed tightly at her Typhlosion's mangles paws, swinging it's heavy body towards an oncoming Machoke before her eyes grew a bright light, heavy pulses of Psychic energy bashing against the fighting-type's flesh.

She was dancing again. She squealed in delight as she pirouetted, spinning with grace as she avoided an oncoming Dragonbreath from a nearby Flygon. "A lil' bit of Foxtrot here...Some Cha-Cha there...and, Tango!" clicking her mandibles she swiftly avoided a swipe from the claws of the infected, their numbers growing quickly. With focused concentration she let loose another Psychic, before she stumbled back and closed her eyes. The overuse of the move had begun to make her head spin, brain aching as she paused for a moment.

Suddenly, she feels a sharp pain in her side as she's flung to the left, collapsing onto the overgrown grass along with the half-rotted carcass. Glinyua winced, slowly getting back up onto her fragile limbs with a new light in her eyes. Her gaze narrowed and she hissed. "I'll follow your lead then lady." she nodded, a little absentmindedly, before ordering. "KILL them." she snapped, eyes glowing once more with a fierce Psychic. "Take to the skies and set fire to the rain...make sure they burn real good."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Agate Village| Late morning

Mathias nodded to the response as he takes to the air and uses all of his might to created a massive flamethrower. This shall put you infected to rest from your tormented souls. As he dives towards his infected friend, the sorrow in his voice had made him stronger. Goodbye old friend, may Arceus watch over your soul. He comes down hitting his infected friend with a slash, killing him from a decapitation. Hey, lady you okay?

Mathias, began holding his chest from exhaustion. I haven't...done that in months. As he watched the fire began spinning above the undead horde. This is it lets take as many of them down with this one. Mathias has never been this psyched about battling in years.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

Agate| |Late Morning

The Ariados watched with wide eyes as the bodies before her lit aflame, the horrendous cries and screeches of the undead a soothing lullaby to her ears. She laughed, cackling madly as the fire crackled and rejoiced. Glinyua gripped the Typhlosion's fur tight, her claws digging in to it's matted pelt. She felt excitement and ecstasy stir up in her, growing so quickly that she felt she would explode. "Hey, lady you okay?" the Charizard had asked. In reply the arachnid turned her head, almost mechanically, so her gaze can meet his. "Couldn't be better!" she giggled, grinning from ear to ear.

"This is it lets take as many of them down with this one." she gave a firm nod of her head, dusting off the debris on her scarf before she gripped tightly onto the Typhlosion's fore paws. "Let's get this party started, in hereeeee!" with her sudden outburst, Psychic waves began to pulse from her, breaking down the nearby houses into rubble and causing trees to fall from their positions. She grinned and leapt in the air, coming back down to earth and crashing Boo-Boo's body onto an unsuspecting undead. "It's like this y'all, c'mon!"

"This is ten percent luck--twenty percent skill!" she sang, eyes narrowed in a fierce determination as she Poison Jabbed a Vibrava right in the face. "Fifteen percent concentrated power of will!" she felt the bones crack and crumble under her fist, the flames around her swaying in unison as she danced. "Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain!" her eyes were laced with insanity, laughter mad as she violently bludgeoned her foes individually.

"And one hundred percent reason to remember the name!" she screeched wildly, ripping apart the bodies of the undead and gouging out their eyes, splattering them around the fire like paint. She lights one of the corpses on fire, flinging it an a charging Camerupt before laughing. "You'll never catch me!"

[[OOC: for those who are curious, she was singing "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor, lol.]]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Regaining his breath he turned around and charged back into the fray this time with his new found confidence. I'll never give up hope, I'll avenge my fallen friends and brothers, even if it means becoming one of them to do so. Mathias rushed in with his aerial ace attack aiming right at the vibrava. Here I come you insane freak. Just as he grabs the vibrava and pins it against the wall, it begins to cackle maniacally as if it had hid something. What the hell is so funny? Mathias was becoming irritated with the Vibrava and throws it into one of the electro webs that lingered around.

Enough of this! Time to end this battle! Mathias flew back up into the air and this time was aiming his flamethrower right to the ground. Lady, I need you to make this into a vortex to send the infected to their resting place. Mathias aims right in the middle of the horde with his final flamethrower being readied. We got only one shot at this! Its do or die this time. Closing his eyes briefly, letting the wind touch his face with its promising air. Mathias opened his eyes and fires the flamethrower. Take this!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"I'll never give up hope, I'll avenge my fallen friends and brothers, even if it means becoming one of them to do so." the Ariados hopped in excitement, grinning. "Good, GOOD! Dedicated enough to follow through even to the depths of insanity--I like it! It may not be part of the script but it works just as fine!" she plunged a fist into the freshly burnt flesh of a Mightyena, humming a tune as she fished for it's organs. When she felt the treasure she was looking for on the tips of her hand, she firmly grabbed the organs and crudely ripped it away from it's body. The harvested stomach went flying through the air, hitting another mutt in the face.

She watched as the Charizard took to the skies again. Oh, how she wished she could fly! "Enough of this! Time to end this battle! Lady, I need you to make this into a vortex to send the infected to their resting place." fire began to form in the dragon's jaws, and in turn, the arachnid's eyes glowed a bright, vivid pink. "We got only one shot at this! Its do or die this time." hysterical laughter erupted out from Glinyua's throat, her whole body cloaked in the telekinetic aura. As the flames burst towards the earth, pulses of energy rolled off of the poison-type, her gaze set right on the forming tornado of fire. "BURN!"

Her psychic takes control of Mathias's attack from there, grasping the flames with her mind as she twisted and spun them into a massive, flaming tornado. The blaze easily took the undead into it's vortex, incinerating their flesh and bones. Glinyua watched in ecstacy, giggling madly as she danced and spun her creation into new directions, before extinguishing the flames. Looking towards the Charizard, she grinned, motioning to the now burnt and withered ashed of their foes littering the ground. "That was the most fun I had in my entire life."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Landing back on the ground Mathias sighed in relief that the battle ended the way it did. However, it also brought back memories of his time in Kanto before the outbreak began. It was the last showdown with Team Rocket and both Mathias and Leo were fighting against them. With their strength combined they was able to foil their plans. Now, his life was in ruins as he puts his dead friend's head in a small hole he dug up. I promise I'll stop them from turning more innocent pokemon into mindless creatures. Mathias covers the head with dirt until the pile had mounded high enough.

Lady, I didn't get your name, but thank you. Mathias smiled for the first time in a long time. He finally had a partner to bring his spirits up, but he was still weary of Glinyua's unstable mind. Mathias had put an old wood board on the grave of his friend. Arceus, watch over him so he may find peace in the great beyond. Standing up Mathias looked over his shoulder seeing the Vibrava the only infected left. What should we do with this one since he's not going anywhere.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"Lady, I didn't get your name, but thank you." the Ariados grinned in response, making a makeshift thumbs-up with her hand. (Which, unsurprisingly, barely looked like one.) "Name's Glinyua the actress, dragon." she introduced herself, nodding. "You may not have followed the script, but your act was still decent." she snorted, petting the matted fur of the Typhlosion carcass. "Don't you think so too, Boo-Boo? Oh you're such a cutie pie..." she giggled madly before hugging the corpse, slowly wrapping it around her neck into a makeshift scarf.

"What should we do with this one since he's not going anywhere." she followed the dragon's gaze to the cowering Vibrava that sat in the dark crevice of a tree, watching them with red eyes. Confidently the Ariados strode towards the infected, roughly grabbing it by it's head and slamming it to the ground. It produced a painful, wailing screech as it struggled to be free. "Why...we KILL it, of course!" with a hysterical laugh Glinyua crudely ripped apart the undead's body flinging it's limbs in all directions. "Kill everything that's your enemy! That's the rule of life!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Agate Village || Late Morning
    ❇ 10 ❇

"You there. Knight. I owe you my thanks for assisting me. You have performed your duties admirably. Now tell me, warrior, what is your name?" Zero looked down for a brief moment at the colored-Yamask, narrowing his eyes as a silent huff escaped his lips and continued to march forward. The rather princess-like Yamask demanded the Zangoose to halt and answer her, but he did not respond. He preferred to be alone at the time, and in the distance he could hear the distant battle cries of the Ariados and the Charizard. Crazy duo they are. Their personalities are the type to clash against each other, but surprisingly enough they correspond well in battle.

'Cutie patootie' rung in his head for a couple of times, Zero felt disgust towards the crude nickname. Where the hell did she come up with that? Zero never considered himself cute in a sense, frankly speaking. Hell, he never considered himself in a certain generalization at all.

He paused, feeling his legs bump into what seemed to be a tree stump. Humans must have cut it down for fire. Humans are desperate creatures, resorting to extremes such as killing the environment for their own survival. Then again, that's nature; to kill or to be killed. If you don't step up your game, that's just how it's gonna go. With a heavy sigh, he promptly sat himself on the stump, his mind that was filled with endless thoughts suddenly going blank as the teal-colored Pokemon was still in his view. Why did she even bother to follow Zero? He didn't like answer questions, mainly because they always brought up more questions, but... looking at this Yamask, it reminded him of someone.

"It's Zero." The Feral Cat Pokemon responded with a gruff tone, "You?"
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Agate Village| LAte Morning
    Post º5

The Knight walked away from her for another few moments, as Alice followed in growing aggitation. He bumped into a stump and sat, apparently lost in his own thoughts. Alice floated slightly closer, causing his eyes to widen, as if he had forgotten she was there.

"...It's Zero... You?" The Yamask was silent for a moment, feeling his name in her thoughts. "My name is Alice, knight. I was once the ruler of these lands, but, as you can see, those days are long behind me..." The Queen let out a brief, bitter laugh as the memories flashed through her mind. Turning her attention back to the warrior before her, she continued, "It woud appear that I owe you a great deal of thanks, and that I am moderately indebted to you for your service, Sir Nothing."

Last edited by Apos on Mon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

"Glinyua, I have an idea why not keep this one around to use as an example that we're still here" Mathias explained. As he turned away and walked towards the others, he stared right at Zero. "Hey, you okay?" Mathias then turned towards the Yamask. "So who are you Yamask?" Mathias then went back to Glinyua.

Sitting down by a stream of water Mathias washed his claws and body of the blood that was splattered on him. "Glinyua did you pass by a mansion on the way here by chance?" Mathias had that look as if he wanted to head there for something. "I got a friend in Johto who is interested in human items, but he's a bit odd though." He took a drink and sat down by the pokemon center. "I need some rest for now, that battle took a lot of strength out of me." He laid down for a few minutes and stared up at the sky.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"Glinyua, I have an idea why not keep this one around to use as an example that we're still here." the Ariados grinned back with a shrug. "Too late! Already dead. Would've been a good meal if it wasn't so disgustingly tainted." she chimed, twirling around her dear Typhlosion around in the air like a doll. She quietly followed the Charizard as he walked to where the others were, before narrowing her eyes at the sight of the Yamask conversing with her Cutie Patootie. How dare that wretched whore speak with her darling! "You there....you my thanks for assisting...duties admirably. Now tell me...your name?" she could hear the witch's words faintly from this distance, and eagerly, the arachnid ran ahead to listen to the Zangoose's response.

"It's Zero." she stopped at the sound his name. His real name. Angrily she produced a throaty, snarl-like sound and she clicked her mandibles in rage. Why? Why was this...this...bitch so special that SHE got to learn of her darling's name?! "My name is Alice, knight. I was once the ruler of these lands, but, as you can see, those days are long behind me..." Alice? More like little miss Asshat! The overwhelming feeling of wanting to Sucker Punch the ghost in the face overcame Glinyua. "It woud appear that I owe you a great deal of thanks, and that I am moderately indebted to you for your service, Sir Nothing." Sir Nothing. Oh, so that little bitch thought she was clever now, huh? I could out-pun her everyday of the week if I wanted to!

"Glinyua did you pass by a mansion on the way here by chance?" she snapped out of her rage at the fire-type's inquiry. "I got a friend in Johto who is interested in human items, but he's a bit odd though." she frowned, before shrugging. "None that I remember. Orre doesn't have any mansions from what I remember, except for one that's a long ways through the desert from here. This region's more about smaller, more comfy homes--although the latter can be questionable about Pyrite." she muttered, watching as the dragon laid down. With a sigh, she calmed herself, before striding right to the Yamask and jabbing her hand onto it's mask.

"Hey, you." she grumbled, glaring viciously down onto the teal ghost. "I wanna talk. Private talk." her free hand balled up into a fist, slowly forming into a Sucker Punch. "Come with me to the area under the cliff ledge. her words were laced with subdued rage, the arachnid beginning to walk to her chosen destination. Threateningly, she raised her glowing fist. "That is, of course, if you don't want to be pummeled to hell."
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Post º6

The Ariados approached Alice, hate seeming to tangibly drip off of her as she drew near. "Hey, you. I wanna talk. Private talk. That is, of course, if you don't want to be pummeled to hell." The Spider sneered in a tone of derision at the queen as she clenched her hand into a glowing fist. Glancing at her knight, and to the attack waiting for an excuse to be thrown at her, Alice nodded once, and followed the insane arachnid.

Alice spoke up in a placating tone as she floated along beside the spider, "I must ask you, Artisan, what is the meaning of this? What have I done to offend you so?" The ghost paused in her speech, thinking for a moment. "If this is for my rather... ostentious entry, I do apologize, but I'm a bit... touchy about my current form, you see. I was once a human, ruler of lands similar to these... but those days are past..." The former Queen trailed off, awaiting a response.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Mathias looked over where the Yamask and Ariados walked to, in his thought he began to think a fight was going to happen and he'd have to break it up. "What's up with them? I may as well not worry about it as long as they don't start pummeling each other" Mathias puffed a bit of fire out of his mouth. Thinking back when this mess began he was afraid of the infected, but it was all behind now. "I better go see what they're talking about."

He walked to where Glinyua and Alice was talking. "I must ask you, Artisan, What is the meaning of this? What have I done to offend you so?" Mathias thought the Yamask was still unaware of what was going on and doesn't even know what hell awaits them all. "If this is for my rather... ostentatious entry, I do apologize, but I'm a bit... touchy about my current form, you see. I was once a human, ruler of lands similar to these... but those days are past..." Mathias cuts in with a tired look "Sorry, but you both kind of woke me up and as for you Yamask. I don't know where your from and who you are, but you keep bringing up this queen thing." Mathias said in confusion. "If anything, you should think about setting yourself from being defenseless and learn that you're going to need to defend yourself from the infected. We won't be able to defend you if we're busy fighting off the infected." Mathias stated.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri May 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

She glanced a few times back to make sure the ghost was following her, wondering faintly whether or not the wench was afraid. She'd better be afraid--the Ariados was only a few words from pummeling her to death (re-death?), after all. "I must ask you, Artisan, what is the meaning of this? What have I done to offend you so?" Alice spoke up, questioning her intentions. Glinyua only frowned in reply, mandibles chattering softly. 

"If this is for my rather... ostentious entry, I do apologize, but I'm a bit... touchy about my current form, you see. I was once a human, ruler of lands similar to these... but those days are past..." she shook her head, before finally speaking. "I do not care for your past life or origins, ghost." she stated, firmly. "I only ask that you do not lay a hand on your...'knight'. He is-" her mouth snapped shut when a certain Charizard rudely interrupted her.

"Sorry, but you both kind of woke me up and as for you Yamask. I don't know where your from and who you are, but you keep bringing up this queen thing." Glinyua couldn't believe this fire-type's audacity. "If anything, you should think about setting yourself from being defenseless and learn that you're going to need to defend yourself from the infected. We won't be able to defend you if we're busy fighting off the infected." she cleared her through in vicious anger before glaring at the dragon. 

"Excuse me? We aren't even anywhere NEAR you, so we didn't wake you up--you purposely followed us." she spat, motioning to the cliff edge they were under, which, quite frankly, was a long way away from where Zero was. "And speak for YOURSELF you little shit, she can hold her own in battle just fine if she's survived over a year in this world. I'd suggest you learn your place, filth." she jabbed a finger to the male's chest. "Because I'm not afraid to murder you, living or not."
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Sun May 19, 2013 4:26 am

[Please skip me this cycle. I'm so sorry for the inconvinence, lulu]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

"And speak for YOURSELF you little shit, she can hold her own in battle just fine if she survived over a year in this world. I'd suggest you learn your place filth. Because I'm not afraid to murder you living or not." Mathias felt guilty for following them. "I'm sorry Glinyua I didn't know you was talking to her in private." He walked away without an argument. As Mathias walked back into the center of the town. He found something unusual it was old plate and the way it looked it was older than he was. "What's this thing doing here, I should probably show Glinyua this."

Mathias started feeling tired, he decided to fly on top of the nearest building and fell asleep. He began to think to himself. "Leo, I will find a cure somehow and when I do I'll save you." He started tossing and turning thinking all his life he had it easy, but he knew his life wasn't that simple as he might have expected. He began having a nightmare of the day that made his life a living hell. The undead had surrounded Mathias each of them all vaguely familiar, and out the entire horde He watched his friend die while Mathias wasn't able to do anything.

Mathias woke up screaming in fear. "GAHHHH!" Fire came shooting out of his mouth. He began looking around. Nothing has changed for the few minutes he was sleeping. "It was just a nightmare." Mathias flew down off the building and began drinking some water. "Glinyua, if you can hear me I need to speak with you for a minute." Mathias shouted.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Redoing the post)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu May 23, 2013 5:11 pm

[[OOC: Skip, please. I just got back from a long day and need some rest. ;; ]]
    Apos
    Apos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Apos Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 am

[Please skip me again as well. I need to talk to Lulu about plot of the team, and to Shadow regarding his last post]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 am

[Skip me please I got nothing for this cycle]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Agate| |Late Morning

"I'm sorry Glinyua I didn't know you was talking to her in private." she scowled in distaste, giving a loud 'hmph!' and turning her head away. Absentmindedly she ruffled the fur on the Typhlosion's head, gently hugging it's arm that dangled in front of the Ariados from her shoulder. She watched as the Charizard began to walk away, sparing a glance towards the silent Yamask. "So." she mumbled. "Do you have nothing to say for yourself, spectre?" she didn't expect a reply--anyways. The ghost was probably scared shitless right now! Besides, if the little wench had anything to say back to her that was something other than agreeing to stay away from her Cutie Patootie, she would've pummeled her straight to hell.

"As long as you stay away from my lovely Zangoose, I won't kill you. Got it?" she spat, bringing her face awfully close to the teal phantom's, eyes narrowed. She was about to continue when a sharp scream caused her to look up, catching the sight of flames a few distance away. "GAHHHH!" she could barely suppress her exasperated sigh, clenching her hands around Boo-Boo's bloody paw. "Glinyua, if you can hear me I need to speak with you for a minute." she rolled her eyes, turning back to the Yamask. "Looks like the firey asshat wants to talk. How rude."

With a grumble, she reluctantly began to walk towards the village. Besides, a proper lady would never reject an invitation for a talk--at least, thats what she thought. She didn't have much left to say to the Yamask, either, and in an attempt to lighten her own mood she began to hum awkward melodies, skipping to her own rhythm. The Typhlosion around her leaked blood every time she hopped. She soon came to a stop before the Charizard. "And what does the dragon wish from me?" she clicked her mandibles. "I do not have much patience with you, asshole. Make it quick."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm