Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Baloo
Jay
renegade
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
10 posters

The VERDANTURF Team

Anonymous

The VERDANTURF Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The VERDANTURF Team

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 117//Midday
    [7]

Arashi began to slow down from his running, but soon tripped and fell face first into the mud. The rain had stopped now, so he must have gotten away from the weather pokemon which didn't bother him. He looked back to see what he had tripped on to see some kind of stone. He got up and walked over to it, clearing away some of the mud that had started to cover it up. He bent down and picked it up with his mouth and set it down so he could get a better look at it. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. It was oval shaped, and very smooth. Even though it was half covered in mud it was still very shiny, and it was an array of different colours. He was mesmerized by it.

He picked the stone up again, wanting to take it with him and started to run again, looking for something he could use to clean off the rest of the mud. He soon found a pond that was still clean and not contaminated and started to dip the stone in it and watch as the mud started to slip off it. once it was cleaned he set it down again and watched it shine in the sunlight. He couldn't help but smile, as it was rare to find something like this beautiful in a world that no longer held any at all. He lay down and held the stone close to him so no one could try and take it away from him. He was tired from his run and needed to catch his breath. But also kept himself alert in case some infected tried to make a jump on him.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Route 117 || Midday

Turpin had grown weary of waiting and in his impatience had decided to cheat in what he’d intended to be a fair, perhaps even challenging hunt. With a ruffling of his feathers, he outstretched his broad, damp wings before roughly pushing himself into the air. With several powerful flaps, he was soon manoeuvring through countless trees with surprising skill for a pokémon of his age. The gash on his neck bled savagely as droplets of blood rained down below, accompanying the rain that spherical creature had previously created – however, the noctowl noticed that the weather was gradually changing for the better. Eyes alert and constantly scanning the earth beneath him, he slowed his pace as an unfamiliar creature came into his vision. It was purple – but didn’t seem to be infected. He noticed that there were several bodies in the vicinity as well as a pair of toppled trees creating a kind of opening that permitted Turpin a perfect view. He hovered above the purple thing, considering a quick, aerial attack when the familiar scent of the feline a short distance away diverted his attention.

With a screech, he dived down towards the earth, the tips of his wings almost brushing against the drapion as he passed the living. He wanted to finish his business with the shinx before he even considered addressing the destructive scorpion. As the feline came into sight standing over a small stream, Turpin came to an abrupt halt to land silently on the ground a short distance from the unsuspecting feline. Smirking, the noctowl had never been one to play by the rules and opened his bloodstained beak to power an extrasensory attack aimed directly at the shinx’s head.

( I really can’t get into Turpin’s character so I give permission for CianaOfTheArts or Winter to kill him off. It’s been nice roleplaying with you all c: )
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Route 117 | Evening

The tree's rustled in the slight breeze. The sun hung high on the sky as it burned on the back of a Venipede. She turned her head back and forth. She seemed to confused.
    What happen to Pallet Town? And where am I? The Venipede slowly made her way up the Route and listen to the noises and the way the leaves moved in the wind. Even to the sound of her own footsteps.

She sighed and her antenna's twitched. Something moved in the nearby bushes. She readied a Poison Tail and waited for something to happen, she called out to what ever was there. Who's there? The Venipede hissed.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:52 pm

[ooc: Ahh, good to be back xD]
    Route 117 | Afternoon
    [1]

She had been hiding in the greenery beside a pond, resting after taking a drink at the water's edge. How long had it been, that she's been on her own? Snuggling into her silk scarf, the Arcanine dozed off, though in her mildness she kept alert. Only for a moment... The drizzle wasn't much to her liking, and to add to that she didn't have much sleep. The Legendary Pokemon let her eyelids droop. She'd find Duskfang, and finish what he had started with his blood lust as an infected. He won't get away with it. Dawnfang growled in determination as she rested her head on her paws sleepily.

Route 117 | Evening
    Dawnfang awoke to the sound of fighting and an obnoxiously loud voice. Still hidden away in the brush, the Arcanine watched tensely as a Drapion lunged forward and easily defeated a Noctowl, shouting death to all that messed with the 'Ultra Ball'. She narrowed her eyes as she touched the red-and-black band on her paw, remembering her ruthless brother through this bloodied poison type. There was a Shinx there too, holding a shiny stone that caught her sight, though Dawnfang didn't pay it much heed. Shuffling her paws, the fire type decided to reveal herself to them before they think she were stalking them.

Thrusting her head upward and padding to the waterfront, Dawnfang proudly looked across the pond to the other two Pokemon. The Arcanine looked at them critically; the Drapion seemed very sure of its strength, clutching an Ultra Ball with a lackluster smile that spoke confidence. The Shinx looked agile and able also, though there seemed to be something at a loss in his eyes, as if he were searching fervently for something that he couldn't find. I know the feeling.

However, they were strangers- alive or not, it was a dog eat dog world nowadays. If they proved to not be trustworthy, Dawnfang can leave without another thought or regret of them. Stomping her foot down with emphasis, she growled to the others. "What are your names, Pokemon. Say nothing more, nothing less."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Route 117//Evening
    [8]

Arashi dozed in what little sun was left before a Drapion came along. He looked up at it, his stone clutched tightly in his paws. He had never seen a poking like this, or he had, but he just couldn't remember. "What do you have THERE?" It said before reaching out and grabbing his stone. He let out a hiss of protest as the Drapion held it up Admiring its beauty.

"That's mine, give it back!" He protested as he jumped to grab it, but the Drapion didn't seem to even notice. He was about to let out a Thunderbolt when rustling across the pond diverted his attention for a second, though he wasn't going to give up trying to get his stone back.

It was an Arcanine, and a female by the looks of her. "What are your names, Pokemon. Say nothing more, nothing less." It demanded, and something told the Shinx that he should.

"I'm Arashi." He said before jumping once more, this time with all the strength in his back legs, and snatched his stone from the Drapions clutches. Though his landing failed and he tumbled into the water. He didn't like it but he started to swim across the pond to the side that had the Arcanine, but he made sure not to come out to close to her in case she attacked. He pulled himself out of the water and shook himself to get the water out of his fur, his stone still clenched in his mouth, and this time he wasn't letting go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Route 117| Evening

It was official….I was lost…..That electric furball had gone running so fast after needlessly attacking that ugly looking noctowl that I had lost it in the forest area. I was looking for so long that the rain dance decided to die down, leaving the sky’s center clear, while the dark clouds loomed around the edges gradually turning lighter to complement the mild clearing in the middle. I wanted to start making it hail again, hopefully so that I would be able to hear the painful screams of the cat being pelted with ice, but the hail would block out the noise, so that wasn’t good…

I was quickly growing bored, I wanted to go back to the town and start destroying things again, maybe then that feisty little worm can come and nag, the nagging itself was annoying, but I would be able to annoy it back, and that would be fun. Though that only brought me back to my first problem…..i was lost still…..

I took towards destroying random trees on my way with weather balls, both to mark where I was, and also so that I didn’t go crazy through boredom. And lo-and-behold, the furball I was chasing just happens to be near some water, and a bigger furrier furball. I floated over there, silently laughing at the fact that others have to swim across while I, the almighty Kami, can easily float over it. “Hey lighting-kitty, I found you! Lost you a bit after you randomly attacked that ugly noctowl. What’s up with that anyways? You hate all flying types or what?”
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:02 pm

[ooc: sorry, didn't see that Eve pulled out orz]
    Route 117 | Evening
    [2]

The Shinx had snatched back the shiny stone that the Drapion had stolen, swam across the pond and over to her side, introducing himself as Arashi. Dawnfang's eyes twitched as Arashi shook off the water off his fur, the droplets falling onto her orange fur. Stifling a growl- after all, she perhaps might need teammates- she glared at the Drapion at the other side. "And you, retard?" She strode over to the side of the Shinx, looking down at his smaller size. "I hope you're stronger than what your stature is telling me."

"I am the great and almighty Arceus taking the form of a Drapion to greet you, my minions!" What? The thought hadn't crossed her mind; that this boisterous Drapion was actually Arceus. Her maternal instinct told her that she would know if Arceus was in her vicinity, but... it makes sense... "I am the creator of this universe! FEAR ME!" A growl from habit came to her lips, but Dawnfang swallowed it down her throat with dignity.

A poison type would have immunity against the epidemic going around. A Drapion is known for being powerful and able to defend itself. Many veer away from it. If what Dawnfang knew about the situation, and what was told to her, then perhaps... This is Arceus visiting them as a Drapion. "Hrm." Although she had to admit she was looking for a more graceful and peaceful confrontation with God, the Arcanine supposed this would have to do.

Gulping down whatever respect and power she had, Dawnfang bowed her entire body to the Drapio- er, Arceus. "I pay my deepest respects... Arceus." What was this blasphemy? The Legendary Pokemon snorted to herself, knowing that respect had to come first.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Route 117 | Evening

Evening was here, and Forever felt the fear festering in her grow even stronger. Evening meant night was coming, and the infected loved to hunt during the night. Forever glanced at the sky in a nervous way....she wouldn't be able to see infected birds when it grew dark. The Leafeon turned back to find her usual hiding spots in the trees when Forever heard something yell, rather loudly. "I am the great and almighty Arceus taking the form of a Drapion to greet you, my minions!" Forever froze; Arceus? Arceus was here, in Hoenn, and had he come to finally destroy the epidemic and the infected once and for all? Her heart began to race a mile a minute, and Forever felt herself shaking in both anticipation and terror.....what would it be like to see Arceus? The Leafeon had merely heard his voice and had nearly passed out, after all. "I am the creator of this universe! FEAR ME!" Forever couldn't take anymore of this suspense; she had to find Arceus immediately! The Leafeon took off like a rocket in search of the One....what could he possibly be like? What powers did the Original One have, and could they save the shattered Hoenn? I sure hope so! Forever thought with a rush of fear, not wanting to know what would occur if not even Arceus could save them.

Forever arrived just in time to see an Arcanine bowing to a Drapion. Remembering that Arceus had said he had come in a Drapion form, the Leafeon stole a glance over at the purple Pokemon....and her heart nearly stopped. What was she thinking, waltzing in without any sign of respect? Forever's ears and tail drooped, and she lowered her body, slowly walking towards the Drapion. Her legs were shivering violently from excitement and fear. "A-a-are you really the Arceus?" she asked, "M-my name is Forever...." The Leafeon would've yelled at herself for the lame introduction, but it was the best she thought up in a ten-second time period. What if Arceus attacked her for lack of respect? What if she had done something terribly wrong and would pay dearly for it? Worst of all....what if this wasn't Arceus, and her hopes were destroyed?

((OoC: Nice to be back in the Verdanturf Team! :D))

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Route 117//Evening
    [9]

“Hey lighting-kitty, I found you! Lost you a bit after you randomly attacked that ugly noctowl. What’s up with that anyways? You hate all flying types or what?” Arashi look up to see that weird cloud looking thing was back. He let out a groan, not wanting to deal with it at the moment, but was sure he had to no choice right now. He placed his Stone down and put a paw on it so that it wouldn't get taken from him again.
    "I don't hate flying types, just the infected ones." He said as he looked back to the Drapion as it lifted its arms into the air and started to yell something at them.
    "I am the great and almighty Arceus taking the form of a Drapion to greet you, my minions! I am the creator of this universe! FEAR ME!" It shouted, and Arashi just looked at it with a blank expression like the Drapion was an idiot.
    Arashi smirked before bursting into laughter. "Yeah, and I'm the great Zekrom taking the form of a Shinx." This was probably the funniest thing he had heard since this pandemic started, and the weird thing was, he had no idea who Arceus, or even Zekrom where, so how did he know them? It must be something from his past, that part that he couldn't remember. But it didn't really matter right now.

When he finally stopped laughing he noticed that the Arcanine, and even a knew pokemon he didn't know of where bowing down to the Drapion. He held back calling them weirdos and just went strait to the questions. If this Drapion really was Arceus, whoever that was, then he should be willing to prove it. "Ok Arceus If your really who you say you are, then why not prove it. Show us your almighty true form, or better yet, cure this world of the epidemic, if you even can. I mean come on, your Arceus, you can do anything right?" He gave the Drapion a smug look. This wasn't really like him, but he couldn't wait to see how it would all play out.

((Welcome back, Raven! :D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 am

Route 117 | Evening

Infected? What the hell was that furball talking about? It still didn’t believe in cooties now did it? Even I never believed in that…..and the only other infection I could think of was the pokerus, and last I heard that was usually a good thing to have. I should know, I heard they wanted to give it to me a few days before they locked me in that ball. But I wasn’t complaining, I don’t need some virus to make myself stronger, I am as strong as strong can be, without some mumbo-jumbo miracle enhancer. Whatever, even if it had pokerus, it would not help its ugliness; it would forever be left to wander the region, ugly, alone, and hated by everyone. Maybe that was why the lightning furball attacked it; the sheer ugliness of it was so repulsive to it that the only logical step was to kill it. Kinda extreme in his opinion, but whatever…

Gawd, this place went from a dead zone to a circus in such a short town, though I just figured that by some mystical mumbo-jumbo powers, the universe knew where I was, and in turn told pokemon where to go to amuse me. The small crowd was a bit iffy though, a stick-in-the-mud electric furball, a giant flaming fuzzy dog, a weird insect, and apparently a pale thing that had leaves growing out of its head, but I figured it could be worse. The weird insect with one of those dreaded pokeballs that I was stuck inside of seemed the most fun out of the bunch. She had the gall to say that she was Arceus himself. The idea that that supposed being that ‘all powerful’ would even exist was pure humor in itself, and that it would choose to be a dinky bug was even funnier. Plus, everyone knew I was the god around here, I didn’t see that bug controlling the weather. But playing along seemed more fun than trying to convince this stupid/crazy bug that she wasn’t a god.

“So what happenes if we don’t fear you? Huh? huh? Are you gonna destroy the world? Cause if you do, can I watch? OH! Or maybe you can put out the sun! It’s really only good for letting pokemon without nightvision see, practically worthless if you ask me….”

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 am

Route 117 | Evening
    [3]

Dawnfang stood from her respectful bow to the "Arceus", thinking in her mind rather disrespectful thoughts. How dare this thing play me for a fool! She stomped her paw down forcefully, whipping her mighty mane as her eyes bore holes into the Drapion. Embers began flickering in her maw as her anger got the best of her. This Drapion should pay its dues and deepest regrets for tricking her. Despite watching her twist and turn and ruin the forest, the Arcanine was not fazed, nor was she scared of the poison type's strength.

That's because I myself am strong. They might have been at the same level of strength, or one above the other, but Dawnfang knew that the one crucial thing separating her between this fake-Arceus and herself was that she knew her abilities. And how to use them too. "Hey Arceus, I've got two words for you." The fire type growled, strutting around the pond purposefully to stand in front of the wretched being. How dare this thing play her for a fool, for using Arceus as a disguise. Rather dishonorable.

Dawnfang then eyed - though in her anger it probably looked like glaring - the Shinx. "You," then she let her eyes travel up to the Castform, her brown eyes burning with rage. "And you. Do you know this Drapion?" The Arcanine was getting rather fussed up with this situation; she only wished to know if they knew her undead brother, only to see that they brought other troubles along with them.

The Legendary Pokemon returned her gaze to the Drapion. "As for those two words..." Dawnfang easily dodged the flying objects, until she came face to face with the dishonorable being. Sticking her face in "Arceus'" she barked a curt reply. "Fuck. You."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Route 117 | Evening (1)

Laying in the bushes close to Verdanturf, Fennix found herself feeling cold and very much alone. She had been asleep for hours and only now had her body awoken her from her deep restless slumber. Images of blood and monsters filled her vision and she cried out just as branches fell down near her. Getting up, she timidly peeked around the fallen branches to see some Pokemon she had never seen before. The only one she could even recognize was the Arcanine whose species she had seen only once before through these parts. The trainer that had owned it, not too long ago, had tried to throw a strange item at her mother and forced her family to flee deeper into the woods. She watched the small group with growing fear. The strange purple one looked much like a monster to her and she gulped in fear as she remembered what had happened before.

From her spot by the fallen branches, Fennix contemplated stepping forward but couldn't gain enough courage to do so. She was only a toddler after all, who could blame her with such bigger Pokemon around except that strange floating thing and the cat like blue one. Words Fennix did not know came from the Arcanine and the anger from them made the young Flareon jump causing her to land forward and trip over one of the fallen branches. Tears sprung to her eyes from the pain and she looked up to the others knowing that they had now seen her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

((Unable to post picture at this time))
    Route 117//Late Evening
    [10]

Arashi shook his head when he was asked if he knew the Drapion, fear flashed in his eyes as he saw the fury in the large fire types eyes. "I just met it when it took my stone." He said, flailing his arms in a jesture that he was telling the truth. He didn't feel like getting on the Arcanines bad side, cause just from the looks of it she was really pissed off.

He jumped out of the way as a bunch of branches got tossed at him by the Drapion, grabing his stone as to not lose sight of it in the flurry, but soon noticed a fairly small fox like pokemon trip out into the open and apeared to look like it was starting to... cry? Arashi's eyes widened before running around the pond to the fox pokemon. It look to be very young, "Please don't cry, its all right, your not hurt." He felt small next to the Flareon, since it was a little bit bigger then he was. "My name is Arashi, do you have a name?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Route 117 | Evening

Things went downhill very fast…..Apparently the ‘bug god’ can’t handle the pressure of being a so called god. It practically wen postal on everyone, screaming how we don’t let it finish a sentence, though in my opinion, a true god would be able to handle the situation….or find a way to shut them all up, both work, but to tell the truth, I’d rather just shut them up. Apparently the bug lord had the same mindset, but her aim was totally off. The thing only managed to cut some trees, not even make them explode or anything, total proof that this bug was not a god. Damn, she was making me quickly lose interest in this ‘god’.

And like a row of dominos, one tantrum set off another in a chain reaction. The giant fluffy dog decided it was time for her turn for an outburst, basically giving the bug the middle finger. I was all up for a little mischief and disorder, but things were going to get physical if it wasn’t dealt with soon. It sort of made me chuckle, usually I was the one that had to be calmed down, the ones the humans thought would get out of hand. You’d think it’d give me some prospective about myself and make me wanna turn a new leaf……fuck that, I liked being mischievous. Plus, as long as those two kept at it, they would never know the true grace of Kami, the god of weather.

A quick rain dance here, along with a perfect little jig that these ungrateful bastards would most likely miss, and soon the blue ball launched into the air, bringing the dark rain clouds to this area.

“You two need to, cool down.” If I ever found a town that wasn’t so damn useless, I could make it big as a comedian.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Route 117 | Evening
    [4]

The Drapion dared to wave off her taunt, even so far as to wave her off completely and to launch herself towards a miniscule Flareon and pick her up playfully. What a bother! Dawnfang growled in her head, though she stayed where she was and attempted to settle her anger (which she did... slightly). After all, the Arcanine had to admit she had a soft spot for other fire types, their shared kinship in the art of fire. Dawnfang was actually beginning to let a small smile play across her face, because the Flareon looked so innocent, when damned rain started to fall once again.

“You two need to, cool down.” The Castform spoke with authority, but the only thing that Legendary Pokemon felt was frustration. How the hell can this Castform enjoy screwing up people's lives? How sadistic can you get, fucker? Dawnfang looked at the horrendous ghost-thing, which had transformed into something even uglier, before emitting a sharp bark.

"Hey you!" The fire type reminded herself that there were youngsters nearby, so she forced herself to mind her language. "Quit the water show and let the sun show for once?" The Arcanine flipped her mane, and tensed her muscles, preparing an Extreme Speed. I'll show you true authority. True authority doesn't come from weather changes and having an upper hand, it comes from experience. I know that much, especially from... Her brother. Dawnfang stomped her foot, the hurtful thought fresh in her mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Route 117 | Evening (2)
    Fennix gazed up at the strange blue Pokemon that came near her and her tears stopped a bit. The first thought that popped into her head is that he was cute and not going to hurt her which made her smile.

"Please don't cry, its all right, your not hurt." Fennix recognized most of his words and listened intently while he went on. "My name is Arashi, do you have a name?"

She looked down and then back up to him, her blue eyes shinning brightly. "Fennix." Her voice was like a purr of delight. She was so proud of the way she said it that she began to giggle but stopped when the purple monster picked her up and held her. Tears streaked down her face again but she was too frightened to say anything so she stayed quiet and closed her eyes hoping she would wake up from the nightmare she was in.

(OOC: Dear Lord I freaked out when I saw the warning.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Route 117//Late Evening
    [11]

"Fennix." The little Flareon said. Arashi smiled and was about to say more before the Drapion came and picked up the Flareon. Arashi let out a hiss, "Put her down! Can't you see she doesn't like it!" He demanded, seeing how Fennix was crying in the Drapions clutch. He didn't want to attack it in fear of hurting the little Flareon. He turned to the Arcanine, hoping she would do something without harming Fennix, but from what he has seen from her that wasn't going to be the case, and he wasn't about to ask the Castform for help, it would just rant on about something he wouldn't care about.

Arashi's claws dug into the ground, his only hope was that it let it down without any trouble, but from what he has seen about the Drapion, it wouldn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Route 117 | Evening

Ughh….I try to do something nice like break up a fight, and what do I get? Ignored by that giant purple bug, and threatened by that fiery furball of an arcanine. The bug of course went straight to this abnormally shy flareon and coddled it as if it where the cutest thing to ever exist. I’m not saying I’m cute or anything, because I’m sexy, not cute, but there are far cuter things out there than flareons…. The only solace was that the flareon was put in a very ackward and frightening situation of being held up by a creepy giant bug who over powered it. But the tears…..it was one thing to get people mad, and to annoy them, and even to ridicule them for fun. But if there was one thing I hated, was watching things cry.

And then there was that pesky arcanine who got pissed just because it can’t take a little wetness. I was making sure they didn’t kill each other this one only cared about getting wet. Whatever, not everyone can appreciate the joys of each type of weather. “Wouldn’t have had to turn on the ‘water show’ if you two learned to keep your cool and not kill each other.” I said with an obvious roll of the eyes. “But you and Bugsy seem to have calmed down, so it’s cool.” I would have made it sunny as hell, but then that electric furball would have something to say...Sometimes there is no pleasing these people.

“Speaking of Bugsy…..Hey bugsy! Unless you can’t tell, that is what you call tears, not gratitude all over that flareon's face, the thing doesn’t want you to pick it up like that.” Seriously, were would these pokemon be without me, they would have just killed each other and made each other suffer without me here. I should get some reward for this kind of behavior or something.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 am

[ooc: byeeee]
    Route 117 | Evening
    [5]

The Drapion was so ignorant, it almost made Dawnfang sick. Despite how disrespectful the Castform had been, she let him slide, figuring that the horrid poison type was much worse than that ghost-thing. The Arcanine shook her fur free of whatever excess water had gotten into it, and watched with mild satisfaction as 'Arceus' freaking blew off her top. After a "small" exclamation and dropping the little Flareon, the Drapion had thundered off, chopping down a few trees while she was at it. "Dammit..." Really, when was she ever going to catch a break?

Dawnfang strode over to where the destroyed trees lay, clicking her tongue in disapproval. Whatever. The Legendary Pokemon rose an eyebrow as she turned around and stared at the others surrounding her. Frankly, what stood out to her the most was the discriminating size difference - compared to all of them, she was a bulky giant. The Arcanine sniffed, looking at the Shinx with authority and, oddly, resigned respect. Something about that little electric type that makes him... Different. Weird. Awkward? She shrugged off whatever mysterious feeling Arashi seemed to exude, puffing out a small spout of fire.

She quietly padded over to the small Flareon, giving no heed to the rude Castform, and crouched down to its eye level. Dawnfang said absolutely nothing, just breathed softly onto its naturally warm fur, before she stood up abruptly. Good, no injuries. She didn't really care much for the Flareon specifically, but since it was obvious these young Pokemon were going to kill themselves from the inside without someone to hold them down, Dawnfang decided she would stick with the lot for a bit. And if a traveling partner were injured, it would just be an impediment rather than anything else.

"So Castform, what's your name?" She gritted out the words, forcing herself to be... amicable. Dawnfang nodded to Arashi, taking a quick glance to the small Flareon before once again stepping away, and flicked a paw. "I'm Dawnfang."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 am

Route 117 | Evening (3)

Everything happened so quickly. First the strange purple monster babbled words that Fennix didn't understand and then with an angry look on its face, plopped her onto the ground and strode off from the group. The Arcanine then came over and softly blew into Fennix which somewhat comforted her. Her crying had stopped by this point but she wasn't really sure what to do at this point. Fennix felt overwhelmed by the three Pokemon who stood near her and without thinking, she got up off of the ground and rushed to Arashi's side, her paws against his. She felt much comfort in doing this and a small laugh came from her as she looked up at Arashi.

"Arashi." Fennix smiled brightly to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 pm