Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:35 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 250px-304Aron

Outside the Battle Castle|Morning

Arry kept up with Mel and Etin as they was walking back to a safe place to stay until whatever it was had gone and passed. Even then, Arry was hungry even more and he never finished the final star. His stomach was rumbling as if he wanted more iron to eat and hopefully there's some iron around that he can munch on. Hearing Etin though trying to start a conversation was something of an awkward thing as very few words was being said. If Arry didn't know any better, he was a bit shy on his talking skills and well he could say he's the same way. Mel was assuring that she's okay and he knew that she was keeping everything calm to not scare him. In face, she felt like a mother and Etin felt like an overly worried friend.

Going past some stones, Arry looked at few of them as he walks past them. Some of the had pointed edges but not sharp enough to cut into anything but it would hurt if they poked into anything. Curiously, Arry wanted to ask Mel and Etin what kind of stones are around where they are and so he did. "Mel, Etin? What kind of stones are these? They look kind of like a brown color." Some stones down by the pond they was near had many colors but this one was different from the ones at the pond. It had a peculiar name to it but what was it? Guess they'll tell him if they know what it is.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:23 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 QgR7wWq

Dracul gave an evil smile as he stares at Miyu. She was delicious and would be of worth to infect as a warning to those who would get in his way. "Hahahahahaha, now thou shall perish and as for the little one. I shall enjoy converting thou." Things began to heat up as Dracul was about to turn the trees into an inferno. The charizard was going to raze the trees of any living things that was above. It happened; the charizard unleashes his fire attack. The sudden burst of fire had caught any nearby trees at a higher point on fire. Birds was panicking everywhere as the flames quickly spreads upwards and around them. However he could do without the jolteon. Normally he would let Death deal with him but Dracul had a better idea. Why not eliminate the traitor instead. "Why stay by Arceus? He hasn't brought my brother Mathias back to me! I shall destroy him! I SHALL DEVOUR HIM AND BRING HIS HEAD TO THE TRUE RULERS! AS FOR THOU, I SHALL CRUSH, I SHALL PUNISH THOU TRAITOR!" Any mentioning of Arceus triggers his disdain and hate.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:12 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 BdPs5f8
    Battle Frontier [Backwoods] || Morning
    Cinder 149 || Faux 113

With flames extinguished the fire type pair hurried through the trees. Every rustle and twig snap threw Cinder's head around like a bobble toy. Unlike her, wild-born Faux acted like a seasoned tracker, the scent she was following was invisible guide to their friends. Her head bobbed as well, but in a controlled manor as she weaved between visual and olfactory clues. "We're close," she barked while sniffing a root, "be on guard." Practically cursing her inability Cinder wondered how her sheer will had carried her through her time as a released Pokemon. She couldn't do this; it was fight, fight, fight, or flee. Breathing deeply to both calm herself and check if she could grab any scents the Quilava flinched at the harsh, familiar, arid scent of smoke.

Faux noticed it too, her steps quickening while being more cautious of noisy debris. Thinking positively she prayed it was just Rebel zapping the fruit from high trees, that scorched wood and leaves would hold the same smoky scent. There was no doubt that it was wishful thinking, but that small bubble of hope popped as the powerful, thick smell of smoke wafted toward her. That's too much for a small bolt of electricity. It swamped the area, disorientating the fox and shrouding its source as the air took on its smell. Only when Cinder whispered, "Look," did she notice the lick of fire and black clouds above the treeline.

The girls ran, bolting through the trees for several meters as the soft sound Rebels distant voice grazed their ears. We found them! If Reb was talking, was calm enough to, then maybe they weren't too-- A bellowing roar stopped them both dead. "Why stay by Arceus? He hasn't brought my brother Mathias back to me! I shall destroy him! I SHALL DEVOUR HIM AND BRING HIS HEAD TO THE TRUE RULERS! AS FOR THOU, I SHALL CRUSH, I SHALL PUNISH THOU TRAITOR!" The girls looked at one another, a silent understanding passing between them as they crept forward. Just beyond a stretch of shrubs they could see them- Reb and Miyu, standing and alive- along with exactly what they didnt want to see.

Faux's muscles bunched as she pressed herself against the ground, her instincts telling her to stay hidden and wait, but Cinder could not do so. The second she saw it her boiling blood went cold. A Charizard, no, the Charizard. It had to be the same one from before, spouting obscenities, undead and unreasonable-- the same one that took Xana from them! Rage sent her blood moving once again, and by the next heartbeat the Quilava was charging through the brush much to the Vulpix's horror.

"Get away from them!" She roared, a Swift shot out before her entrance as she stood defiantly before the undead. "How dare you come back here!!"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:53 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 KJI7aYF
    Battle Frontier [Backwoods] | Morning | (151)(83)

“Whoa, fuck!”

Flames licked at the trees faster than the duo could make sense of why their visitor had gone completely berserk. It breathed a storm of hellfire over the lush greens shading them, replacing the cool dappled floor with raining cinders and flames blotting out any hopes of seeing the skies above.

It cackled a demonish, chilling string of laughter. It seemed to have swapped moods completely, going from angry to downright evil villainous. "Why stay by Arceus? He hasn't brought my brother Mathias back to me! I shall destroy him! I SHALL DEVOUR HIM AND BRING HIS HEAD TO THE TRUE RULERS! AS FOR THOU, I SHALL CRUSH, I SHALL PUNISH THOU TRAITOR!"

Miyu’s ears rung from the Charizard’s booming voice. She dug her teeth into Reb’s fur and tugged insistently, but he may as well have been a stone statue with his reluctance to move.
    “If we run, fiery asshole here will chase us.” He turned for a brief moment, staring at the kit with urgency. “If you spot a chance to flee, do it.” Her jaw fell agape at his next words, chilling her to the core and making the kit fear for her dear companion’s safety and mental state. “I’m already dead.”

Already dead? Like a zombie? Or was he going to suicide attack this guy? Or was it hopeless— the split second she had to fly through these scenarios in her head was interrupted by a burst of bright stars, illuminating the scene even brighter than the violent fires could. All eyes darted from the targeted Charizard to the attacker, who stood in all her rebellious and hotheaded glory. "Get away from them!" Cinder stormed. "How dare you come back here!!"

“What?!”“What?!” Both barked in unison. Rebel, for his short time here had no idea what the fuck. And Miyu, from the constant traumas they had faced off with was blurring memories and forgetting. He was here before?! She remembered a Charizard… was it that one?!

“I will eat your goddamn heart from your chest, you bastard.” Reb screeched almost incoherently, with the roar of flames and his naturally distorted voice.
    Miyu shuddered slightly and stood close to his feet. Cinder is here. We have a chance now. She clumsily hobbled away from Rebel’s side as sparks began to fly wildly around him.

The electric currents increased in volume over the next several seconds until a built up blast of electricity was rushing at the Fire-Flying-type. But of course it won’t be that easy.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:31 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 D6lDAeI
    The Battle Castle | Morning
    Etincelle 133 | Melanie 133

Melanie's teeth clenched, her lips pursing while Etincelle's shoulders stiffened and he walked with his head down. Forcing things had only made them more awkward, their quiet walk sullied by knowledge and an attempt to keep things lively. Tossing his head to the side the electric type gave a small smile Arry's way, and hoped the child was still perky and bright. The indications weren't much, but even the small glance was enough to tell him the kid had noticed as well, that even he was feeling uncomfortable by the attempts at small talk and conversation. That something was wrong, and bad things could be happening to their friends.

Bringing his head back around Etincelle hoped being inside once again would settle things back down. It was hard to imagine though, feeling alright while their friends were possibly being killed, but their responsibilities had been placed elsewhere. "I wonder if Orans could do anything for your leg." The hound inquired aloud, realizing the question probably sounded like more awkward chatter. Regardless, his gaze lazily followed Mel's bad leg as she hobbled, and honestly wondered if it would offer her any relief. She was in clear pain, but the fox simply shrugged, muttering, "Maybe." A tingle sparked between his shoulder blades, the honest question feeling much more natural than anything he had previously said, and while he doubted it was the reason even Arry managed to speak up once more. "Mel, Etin? What kind of stones are these? They look kind of like a brown color."

Slowing their pace a bit the Electrike paid more attention to the rocks and stones around them. He didn't have the names for most human things, aside from specific, random things like concrete, but he did know some rock types from living around them. "I can't be sure, but I think this is sandstone." The rough surface had natural lines in them, striping the rocks with a palette of lines. "We're walking on flagstones," Mel chimed in, dragging a paw slowly across the pathway, "They're used cause they are decorative. Thats probably why there's sandstone in a place like this." Though she could not see their expressions Mel turned her head away awkwardly. That was yet another thing she could not longer do; tell what kind of rock they were looking at. With a deep breath she refused to wallow- it wasn't important, just interesting, and she was proven she was still very capable.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Arry was keeping a pace that was enough to keep up with them. They had a slowed a bit but it was enough for Arry to get a bit more clsoer. "We're walking on flagstones," Flagstone? That's a very unusual name for a stone type. Guess there's more than simple rocks that would be commonly laying around. "They're used cause they are decorative. Thats probably why there's sandstone in a place like this." That's cool. Maybe he could get some to place it on the stars he made. However it wasn't the time as the threat of danger was still around. The sounds of Arry's footsteps had been a bit louder than it was on dirt. Guess there was stone underneath as well. At least the good thing is that it isn't raining or storming otherwise it wouldn't be a fun time outside.

The Aron had a feeling that once they got in to their safe place, he would hae some nice metal to eat. "I sure hope we can use the rocks when its safe again." That was hopeful thinking but right now they would have to wait out whatever could be out there to leave before they could go and collect some rocks to continue his shooting stars. Normally though he would say something else, but he began smelling smoke as if something was on fire. Maybe its a campfire that somebody had created, but didn't put it out and its just burning itself out.

OoC)) Not sure what else to add so this is all I got.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Battle Frontier[Backwoods]|Morning|

Dracul slowly moved towards Rebel and Miyu as if it was to raise fear, but his goal was to put Rebel down for good. That was until something fired at him nearly hitting him. A voice then rings out."Get away from them!" Ah fresh meat had came to defy him and it did so by getting in front of him. What pathetic attempt when she has no chance at winning. The only thing he was after was the traitor. Rebel was his only target."How dare you come back here!!" Oh? When was he here last? Oh that's right, when he was alive. Soon a wicked laugh came from Dracul as if he didn't care for what the Quilava had to say. She wasn't worthy of his gift. However she would be worthy of witnessing Rebel's death. He soon then said something that would put fear even in the smallest of children. "Foolish mortal. Thou is weak and pathetic. However thou can call me the demon known as Dracul! Hahahahaha! Now prepare for the end traitor!" Dracul attacks and goes right after Rebel and with no concern for the others. He took to the air and was about to dive down at Rebel and begin his vicious assault. It wouldn't take long for the others to realize this isn't the same charizard that he was in life.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:40 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 BdPs5f8
    Cinder 150 || Faux 113

Cinder's mind was clouded as she tried to make sense of what she was seeing. This bastard, how could he be back? Didn't he know he was lucky to get away when they chased him out the first time? Xana. Was he targeting eeveelutions?! Her paws dug into the ground, bracing for an  oncoming attack, but instead the bastard just cackled. "Foolish mortal. Thou is weak and pathetic. However thou can call me the demon known as Dracul! Hahahahaha! Now prepare for the end traitor!" Dracul? She'd be lying is she claimed to remember the Charizard's name, or even the details of his appearance. Was this really the same guy..?

She had no time to doubt herself or think of the coincidence. The undead took flight, the heavy beats of his wings threatening to snuff out her flames as he gained loft. No. Stop that! Hadn't he screwed with her friends enough? "What did you do with Xana?!" She demanded, practically screaming in a bid to keep the undeads attention. Whatever it was, she refused to let that happen to Miyu, to Rebel, to any of her friends ever again. She had to buy them time, whether they needed it or not. Smoke wisped from her maw, and the stream of a  flamethrower shot towards the dragons head. She might not have a type advantage, but a good distraction or forced jerk of the head would serve her well.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 am

Battle Frontier [Backwoods] | Morning | (152)(84)

The Charizard dismissed Cinder’s presence with a huff. "Foolish mortal. Thou is weak and pathetic. However thou can call me the demon known as Dracul! Hahahahaha! Now prepare for the end traitor!"

“Oh, shit,” Rebel exclaimed.
    The Charizard’s mighty wings were beginning to whip up a strong gust as he took flight, blinding the Jolteon with debris despite his efforts to keep his sight on the undead.
    Rebel’s head lashed around to his side as Miyu’s tiny grunts of effort to stay grounded transformed into a shriek that quickly grew distant and silent.
    He only had a moment to see she lay far behind, at the base of a tree that broke her careen. Then the wind rapidly heated up, like sticking your face into a hot oven. But it was not from the enemy’s fire but from Cinder’s as her Flamethrower targeted their new friend. Rebel seized the chance to shoot a Discharge alongside it, hoping to subdue the dragon long enough to grab his sister and make a hasty getaway.

Miyu’s nose angled towards the showdown, her eyes half lidded and body screaming in dull pain. The tree had at least stopped the blowback, but she would’ve preferred a landing that didn’t involve a hard impact. She would be up and at ‘em soon, but for now she just bit back a whimper and watched the blurry shapes through the dust in her eyes.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:39 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 D6lDAeI
    Etincelle 134 | Melanie 134

"I sure hope we can use the rocks when its safe again." Etincelle started to zone out, the thought of rocks taking his mind somewhere else. As he walked, his thunderstone bobbed, tapping against his chest in a familiar sensation he had long sense grown accustomed to. Will she ever get to use it? It had been so long since he'd seen his sister.. what if she had already evolved, or.. He shook the thought away, not wishing to dwell anymore today. "I don't see why not." He chimed, smiling as he looked forward. He would get that chance; Cinder and Faux were on there way, the others would be alright. Everything.. would be alright.

With his thoughts in a blur Etin couldn't think of anything else to chat, and he remained quite until they made it to the Castle door. "Ah, we made it." He chirped, breaking pace with Mel to nudge the door open for them. "There we are," he spoke again, made his position clear so Mel could entered without assistance. She limped forward, moving slowly so her whiskers could detect the door, and made her way inside. In the last so many yards up to the Castle the fox finally felt as if she was somewhere familiar, and now, with the same flooring beneath her paws, she could relax and know where she was. "What a lovely walk," she cooed, as though that's all it had been since the last time she left this building.

With her steps unhindered, aside from her beaten leg, the Ninetales marched forward with an intention to go back to the room they had slept in. She had spent so much time there, having deep conversations with Mist, questioning her life without sight. That's where she belonged, wasn't it, sequestered away in the back while their friends fought for their lives? "I wonder if there are any berries left." Etincelle pipped up cheerily, as if trying to draw in her attention as she trotted to the spot they had eaten in before. "You hungry, Arry?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:50 pm

OoC)) Skip, Arry nods to Etin that he's hungry.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Battle Frontier[Backwoods] Morning

Such insignificant living beings that try to tell Dracul. His alignment was with those who held true power. Even his loyal friend Death was worthy of being in his presence, but not these mortals and their clinging to life. The attacks they shot at him was a brave attempt but even then he avoided it barely. "What did you do with Xana?!" Dracul had no idea who that is nor did he care. However he laughed at Cinder as if he wanted to crush her hopes. First though, he was going to deal with Rebel then bring on the hatred of the other living. He wanted the others to have mistrust in Mathias. Dracul then spotted Rebel once again. Nobody escapes him without paying a price. Death to traitors who defend the living.

Now to get the others a hard time tracking him. Without a hitch Dracul sets off his attack that he causes flames to erupt in forests or wooded areas. Though it is well known as Flame burst, he's called it something else that fits his dark, twisted views. "Thou shall worry more of hellfire as it surrounds thee! Demonic Megiddo!" Flame burst erupts and sets all the trees around them ablaze. He was going to make it difficult for them to see where he's coming from. Dracul flew high into the air in the smoke and made his aim right at Rebel. This traitor to the undead will learn that even he can't escape.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:12 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Y4dcxGi
    Cinder 151 || Faux 114

The wicked winds grew worse as the Charizard forced its way upward. Dirt, leaves, sticks, and all sorts of debris flew at her eyes, threatening to blind the Quilava as she cut off her stream of fire. It was hard to tell if her measures were even effective; sure, the attack had struck the trees, but it burst and spread to set them all ablaze. It felt like only seconds before the very air around them grew hot and thick with smoke as the Charizard fanned the flames with his wings as he gained loft. Digging her paws deep into the dirt she struggled not to be blown away, a sharp yelp telling her another had not been so lucky. "Miyu!" She yelled, barely able to see the brown heap as the smoke grew thicker around them.

Cinder was lucky; she was a fire type and was accustomed to breathing smoke, but after all the arson they'd done the last couple days even her lungs were sick of it. "Coward!" She roared through the trees, wanting to bring the beast back down. It made a circle above them, clearly still interested in more than just watching them burn. His shape was blurred by the smoke but Cinder wasn't about to let things go that easily. Charging at the nearest tree she threw herself into its burning branches, her practiced skill being invaluable as she used its support to jump high into the air. With a claw outstretched she prepped an Aerial Ace to strike where she thought it was and slashed through the smoke with a violent fury.

Faux dropped quickly from the tree she had climbed into the shrubs below. Cinder mustn't have noticed her as she gave no indication, and there was the slightest relief in knowing her cover hadn't been blown. However, her jaw clenched with all she had lost; height advantage, dropping in on the foe, a visual vantage point. It had all vanished as her perch was set ablaze. Even with the protection of her flash fire the fox wouldn't risk the dangers of such a spot for long.

Instead, she could only hurry through the shrubs, grateful that the crackling sound of the flames covered her steps as she came up behind the thrown Eevee. "You alright?" She asked tensely, her form low to the ground and shrouded by the shrubbery. She had never made herself visible and didn't want to start now, though she did poke her head forward enough to give the kit a once over.

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:21 am

Battle Frontier [Backwoods] | Morning | (153)(85)

The immense smoke shrouding their surroundings was troublesome— the Jolteon’s sight was hazy on the best of days, and the added obscurity of the smoke only made it worse. He had no clue if his Discharge had landed it’s mark but even with the crackling fire, he would’ve heard the damn dragon hit the ground, right? No way something that huge wouldn’t make a sound.

Charizard’s rampage showed no signs of ending any time soon and if it kept up, this guy was gonna burn everything to the ground - they were severely lacking in water power on the team so a wildfire would be damn near unstoppable. Fucker had to be dealt with, pronto!

Through the smoke he could see the faintest of an outline circling above him, and that made his heart drop to his stomach. Fine— if he wants to grab me, I’ll fry his ass extra crispy! A spark jumped across his pelt, anticipating the blow to come.

The Eevee heaved herself to her haunches with great effort, every action her painful body made felt like too much. But... One foot in front of the other…
    Her eyes shot to the shrubbery near her, the worst case scenario her immediate reaction as the plant rustled and bustled from what had to be a body, living or… not. Her body grew tense and adrenaline reached the highest possible peak as they revealed themselves as—
    “Faux!” She barked in surprise.
    "You alright?" The older fox asked, peeking in at the kit.

Miyu nodded quickly. “I think I’m okay.” With one more uumpff! she was back on her feet, albeit slightly crumpled up in pain almost akin to a partially squished spider. The battlefield was a swamp of smoke and flames, and it crossed her mind they could flee behind the smoke; but she knew before the thought could reach her lips that the Charizard would hunt them, then it would be able to catch them at their most vulnerable.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:45 am

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Db6dAr2
    Etincelle 135 | Melanie 135

Melanie took a deep breath, steadying herself from all the pain she had endured since waking. It was manageable, tolerable she told herself, not worth whining and crying over. But even in the Battle Castle, where she knew the layout and obstacles before her, her careful steps were enough to jostle her leg and send small bolts of pain throughout her. She winced, her eyes shrouded but the tightening of her jaw was still visible as she made her way toward the hall. Etincelle's trotting steps tapped in her ears, the sound growing closer as he walked past her. He didn't leave the room though, his sounds still nearby as he moved to the spot they had eaten last. That seemed like forever ago now, and the rumble in her stomached seconded it.

"It's not much, but there are a couple of berries left." Etincelle called out over his shoulder. Most stems were barren, but the small handful of fruit was better than nothing. It almost seemed strange that this was all they had left, but then again the group had planned on getting more before.. they lost Rosko. A reminder of his grief panged deep in his chest, the smile growing tight on his muzzle as he forced it to stay in place. Looking to the side Etin could see Melanie was heading deeper into the Battle Castle, and a new fear of that place quickly came to mind. "Where do you think you're off to, Mel?" He asked, keeping his voice light and calm. "The best sunlight comes from the windows in here. No better place to relax."

Stopping mid step the Ninetales could feel a tingle in her pads. She had already resigned herself to staying in the back; it was easier to protect and the close quarters were more private. She hadn't even considered the gentle sunlight or wanting room to breathe, but the warmth in Etin's voice told her it was a genuine thought. "My paws could use a break," she admitted with a small laugh, and turned herself to head toward his voice. He wanted her close, she knew that much, but the earnest care only made her aching pads feel lighter.

Looking between his companions and the remains of the food the Electrike struggled with a moral dilemma; Mel was wounded and needed the strength, but Arry had begged for food from the moment they met him. Truly, they had done a poor job of feeding the child, and shame burned beneath Etin's fur as he considered withholding further food for the sake of his precious companion. The growing boy had such a humble desire, but surely he would understand why Mel needed the bulk of what was left. Steeling his resolve with a rough swallow the Electrike turned to give his verdict, but before the words could leave his mouth his pink gaze caught something in the distance.

The pile of debris triggered something, a memory perhaps, and his eyes went wide with epiphany. Arry wanted metal, he mentioned it frequently after all, but the Hoenn native had only ever seen Aron eating rocks. It wasn't until that moment that he connected natural ore to the refined product of human metal. It was the same thing! Excitement sparked through his pelt, the grin on his muzzle growing. As Mel settled nearby Etin pushed the berries toward her paws before padding away. His beaming smile never left, eyes following Arry as he walked past him. "Come this way," he beckoned the boy as he trotted up to the massive pile of debris on the far side of the room.

"You didn't see the crazy battle that happened in here, but a lot of structural stuff was broken from this building." He explained gently, leaving out all the gory details of the battle as he placed a paw on the pile of waste. "We piled it up here so no one would trip, burned it for good measure, but all stones and metal couldn't burn." Pressing hard on a piece of wood the burnt plank gave way with ease, and Etincelle could knock it away to reveal a piece of rebar. Even after the blaze it looked as sturdy as ever. "This pile's kinda like a small mountain, and the metal inside are like ore veins!"

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:15 pm

The Battle Castle|Morning

Metal? That got Arry all happy and wanting to have some with berries. This would make a wonderful breakfast. However the thoguhts could be made real if he does it right. "Yay! Thank you Etin. Maybe I can have some metal with berries. It sounds yummy!" The place they was is the same building they fought the bad guys. Even then, food was food and he wasn't going to deny it. There was a question though that Arry wanted to ask on the pokemon they had buried. From what the body looked like with the closed eye, he looked like a pirate that he watched on the tv back when he was with his human partner. Humans had strange things they watch, but It kept Arry happy when he eats his iron filled treats.

Arry began digging in to the food. Etin did say something about a crazy battle. There must have been a really bad pokemon that had attacked them. The other must be an ore deposit that must have been there for a while. "Was there a really bad pokemon that was mad at everyone for being here?" He asked as he was about to eat. It was curiosity that got the best of him.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Battle Frontier [Backwoods]|Morning

They couldn't see him and it was a good thing to. This gave Dracul a chance to keep them guessing where he'll come popping out from. The ominous silence that surrounded them was all he needed. Dracul was toying with them as if it was all a game to him. There was no denying what he'll do next. Once he got to where he was above Rebel, he drops own from the sky right on top of him but far enough to where he wouldn't crush the Jolteon's body. His maniacal laughter along with it as he lands. "Brother, Mathias, I shall make an example of this traitor. Thou shall heed my call. Thou shall surrender thyself to undeath and serve thy masters." With that he was about to fight the jolteon until he was defeated and punished. No one was going to interfere with his attack this time.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Cinder 152 || Faux 115

Cinder blinked. The shadow she was tracking vanished as her claw ripped through the smoke. There was no connection, no sign of the Charizard, no indication of it every being there. Blinking at the intense sting of smoke Cinder felt betrayed as she shot toward the ground. Where was it?! Scrabbling at a branch she barely avoided crashing into the Quilava hooked her claws in the wood. Righting herself on it she gained sure footing before dropping to the ground.

“I think I’m okay.” Miyu spoke fast and clearly as she tried to stand, a positive sign. Scrutinizing each leg Faux looked her over for new injuries. Though she teetered unevenly the Eevee looked no worse for wear and was able to stay on her feet despite the gust. With a returned nod Faux then tried to plan out a route for her escape, one with few bumps and exposed roots, but she stopped herself. Though pained and afraid as any of them would be Miyu still had a fire in her eyes. She was not the same naive kit Faux had met, someone that needed a helping hand or a hasty getaway. Even wounded she's brave enough to fight.

With a second, swifter nod the fox stoked her inner flame. They needed a battle plan, fast. Looking at their surroundings she did not like their options. The forest floor and understory were filling with smoke, blinding them to their opponent. Trees offered some shielding from fiery blasts but little else. None of their species with natural climbers, but the blazing canopy was unsafe regardless. The emergent layer would allow them to see their opponent and strike from distance, but lack of protection aside none of them were light enough for the spindly branches. Faux gave a rough swallow; they were really trapped between flames and a hard place.

"Right," she finally breathed. "Stay low, the smoke will rise. Listen for its wing beats; that'll give you a change to dodge. Use the trees when you can." Running wasn't an option; this beast couldn't be suffered to live any longer, nor could they lead it back to the others. Pushing herself back into the cover of the shrubs Faux followed her own advice. Perking her ears she listened for the heavy brutes flaps and strained her eyes to spot a figure through the smoke. If it came towards them she would be ready.

But while her body was poised Cinder's was not. A strong wing beat and rapid shadow movement alerted the fox, her warning of, "Rebel move!" coming too late. Cinder was caught off guard, the rumbling ground knocking her from her as the beast's rapid descent ended with a crash. Her flames grew, towering above her head as it spouted more nonsense. "No one is dying here except you!" She barked back at it, hoping to provoke the thing into facing her.

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:12 am

Battle Frontier [Backwoods] | Morning | (154)(86)

Sounds of fire roaring in all directions was deafening— the crackles at times felt like sensory overload and the smoke did them no favors either. Miyu looked about frantically, trying in vain to locate their aggressor. Or Cinder, or Rebel… any indicator of what tide the battle was taking, and the lack of knowing made a ball of dread in her stomach.
    "Right," Faux began after what felt like ages. "Stay low, the smoke will rise. Listen for its wing beats; that'll give you a change to dodge. Use the trees when you can."

She opened her mouth to ask how she would use the trees but it came to her in sweet hindsight; that thing was monstrous. Surely they’d pose the enemy a difficult time to avoid.
    Without missing a beat, she quickly took that breath and responded with a calm and collected “Okay.”
    She followed Faux’s eyes to their surroundings, her ears high and senses on alert. She fretted momentarily that she was just missing something but the Vulpix had not changed her focused gaze, a sign that brought her relief - but only for a second.

A sound that reminded her of a blunt-force impact was followed by a very large, very quickly moving and obscured figure. "Rebel move!" Faux barked, alerting the Jolteon of the immediate danger.

He had only enough time to twist his head upwards and catch a sight of the hellfire-breather crashing down on top of him full tilt. His joints cracked audibly as he was forced to his belly, and instantly he began twisting furiously to reach a paws-and-jaws up position so he wasn’t entirely helpless.

The monstrous dragon loomed over the Jolteon as he struggled, spouting its braindead bullshit as nothing more than a victory speech. "Brother, Mathias, I shall make an example of this traitor. Thou shall heed my call. Thou shall surrender thyself to undeath and serve thy masters."
    “Fuck you!!” Rebel roared, letting loose an electric blast from his entire body.

"No one is dying here except you!" The Quilava’s voice made Rebel fight harder— he thrashed wildly because he refused to fucking die here! Not with them outnumbering his would-be killer! Not after all the shit he’d waded through!
    “Not here!! Not now!!”

“No! Nooo!!” Miyu’s paws made quick work of the distance between herself and Rebel. Throwing caution to the wind would get her killed, she knew, but by god she wouldn’t stand by and watch him die again! She wouldn’t live with that!
    Her tiny body blasted towards the Charizard with a Quick Attack, flying at it like a launched missile with intent.

((Shad, you can bat her away or subdue her any other way as long as she isn’t critically injured. ^^))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:31 pm

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 3 Db6dAr2
    Etincelle 136 | Melanie 136

As the small child started to eat he looked the happiest Etin had ever seen. It was elating, and even got a wag out of the Electrike's short, stiff tail. It was comforting to know that the boy, human raised by his own assumption, could enjoy a natural behavior. The world may be messed up but that didn't mean they had to be. With a nod he turned, wanting to head back to Mel to help divvy up the remaining berries, but Arry's voice stopped him. "Was there a really bad pokemon that was mad at everyone for being here?" A rigidness took hold of his body as surprise stunned him. The boy was curious, and he had just mentioned it, but it was surprising nonetheless for him to want to know of such violence. Etin shuffled his paws, mulling over his words as he stammered, "You could say that." The pair had been mad at everything, but their attention had rightfully turned to the intruders.

"We intruded on their territory," he explained after a short, thoughtful pause. "They were very much undead, but their anger was justified since we broke in." His aching body started to relive the beating it had received. The pain, his personal struggle, and the capturing of his own electrical powers. It had been intense, and as his pensive pink gaze flicked to Mel she chimed in with perfect timing. "For good reason!" The Ninetales barked quickly, a berry rolling from her paws. "They had Mist! We couldn't sit by and let them kill her." Even with the type disadvantage the fox was fearless in her recollection. She'd do it again in a heartbeat! Yet as she reached for the berry pain shot through her side and she recalled just how dangerous the fight had been. The massive wound she had received still ached beneath her pelt, a deadly reminder of how close to death she had come. I've been lucky twice. She realized, and gasped thinking, no, three times. Scooping the berry toward her with gentle pads the fox swallowed. My lucks going to run out.

With heavy steps and a slow nod Etincelle made his way toward the fox, murmuring, "You're right. We really had no choice." If they had never come here, would the undead still remain? Would they have left the Battle Castle or remained behind its walls until their bodies could no longer move? At least their souls are free. Killing was never the answer, and a guilt hung in his heart knowing they had died to their paws, but at least there was some solace in it. With a deep breath the hound tried to push those feelings away; what's done is done, after all.

Settling beside Mel he could see she had plucked most the berries from their stems and more or less sorted them out by type. They had eaten most the favorable berries earlier, leaving only a random assortment or extras. Hunger rumbled deep in his stomach. He was starving, they all were really, and the thought of gorging himself of what remained trickled through his mind. But the electric type was no fool. Pushing his paw past the pinap and passhos he nudged the couple of rawsts that remained toward himself. As he bit into the bitter fruit he grew solemn knowing his favorites, cornn and magosts, were always more difficult to find. As is life. Brining his smile back he tapped a passho toward Mel's paw, and cooed gently,  "You should eat something."

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:10 pm

OoC)) Skip. Arry is basically eating and is just listening to both Etin and Mel.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Battle Frontier [Backwoods]|Morning

Dracul was about to grab ahold of Rebel, but some interference got in his way. Then Rebel had used such a lowly insult. [Color=#e3d57d“Fuck you!!”[/Color] Taking a bit of a shock from Rebel had gave Dracul a more angered approach. Cinder even shouted for him to die. This only came back as a chuckle from Dracul. He needed something to show that their attempts are futile. The Eevee, of course! She was to willing to give her body up to pain. “No! Nooo!!” How poetic. A living caring for an undead. If his heart was more like Mathias', he'd shed a tear. It was a cesspit of hatred and lies though that was in Dracul' heart. "Love. How poetic. Thou cares for this traitor. Foolish child!" With a swing of his wing, he hits Miyu hard enough to cause her a lot of pain. Now to deal with Rebel and make the living fear him.

Before he started his pummeling, he wanted to tell them that he was holding back on the attack he did on Miyu. "Hahahaha! She'll think twice on attacking me. I was holding back on it. Now thou shall feel when I shan't hold back no longer. Now, die!" Now unleashing his full strength, he was even more dangerous to even fight. Dracul took one swing from his wing at Rebel. Nothing would get in the way now. Even if the other living tried, they'd feel just how hard he can hit.

OoC)) Dracul didn't injure Miyu, but he hit her hard enough to keep her down. As for Rebel, the hit intensity is up to you on what Rebel will feel.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Cinder 153 || Faux 115

In a fit of instinct Cinder curled into a ball, her long body coiling tightly as the dragon descended rapidly. A Flame Wheel it should have been, but with no forward momentum she was victim to the brutes bulk. The air stream was enough to knock her off her paws and roll her away, and while she was stopped by a sturdy tree the thud was less than pleasant. Embers scattered around her, flames shrinking to save the underbrush, and the fire type struggled to take in a breath as the wind was knocked from her lungs. That hurt. It was just a tree. Miyu, Rebel.. what kind of leader would she be if she was defeated by a lowly tree?!

Choking on an inhale the Quilava pressed her pads deep in the soil and heaved her body upward with the little oxygen she had taken in. She took a staggering step forward, her lungs still shaken but fully functional as she tried to make an approach. Rebel- he was in trouble! Though she couldn't see the joltie at her angle the storm of electricity made his precarious position clear. Even with a type advantage the dragon did not remove itself from him after withstanding the blast. Fuck. What could see do if electricity just tickled it pink? Does it matter? She had to try; she had no real choice. Her prior attacks had been wasted, by her own faults or otherwise, but something point-blank would be forced to yield results. Flames boiled at her maw, furious and hot, and she would run the stream of fire forward under she could claw at the beast. There was no time for a battle cry, no chance to let her hubris get in her way. She couldn't even wait to get her breath back.

Releasing the Flamethrower at the Charizard Cinder managed to take only a handful of steps with the blast going before a little brown blur came barrelling forward. “No! Nooo!!” Miyu? Instantly she clamped her teeth down, cutting off the fire and preventing a burn on an unwanted target. Smoke billowed from her maw, her cry weak and choking as she gagged out, "Mi-yu!" It was useless, pointless. She could do nothing to stop her and felt her heart sink as the Eevee approached the beast with all the bravery in the world. It was all the more crushing when it batted her away like a insect. Rage pulsed through Cinder's every muscle. Her eyes followed the Eevee and took in the pain she felt. How dare it. It just toyed with her, not even giving the kit the time of day as it focused solely on Rebel. Did it not seek to feed? Just torture and kill the one Pokemon it had chosen?

Her thoughts started to blank out as fury overtook them. This thing couldn't be suffered to remain any longer. It would kill them for no reason more than being a nuisance in its way. Twitching with anger the Quilava charged forward, her body shrouded in a Flame Wheel as she charged and leaped at the Charizard. "How fucking dare you." She growled in an unnaturally deep voice, and tensed her muscles for a blazing impact.

((Feel free to bat Cinder away as well.))

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:32 am

Battle Frontier [Backwoods] | Morning | (155)(87)

"Love. How poetic. Thou cares for this traitor. Foolish child!"

She swallowed hard, realizing the critical error of her assault far too late to adjust her trajectory. Miyu watched and struggled to change her landing point mid-air as the Charizard’s wing reared back and then lashed in her direction.

Her eyes squinted shut tightly as the cold, scaly wing connected with her tiny form and launched her back in the direction she came from. Her ears were filled with the sound of air rushing by until she finally hit the soil and rolled to a stop.

"Hahahaha! She'll think twice on attacking me. I was holding back on it. Now thou shall feel when I shan't hold back no longer. Now, die!"

Miyu lay, jaw agape and gasping for breath. The blow had stolen all her air and left everything screaming in agony. She tried to get up but ended up only weakly pawing the soil in front of her helplessly.
    Her eyes focused on the Charizard and her stomach dropped. She knew was what coming and she was completely powerless to stop it.

She screeched in desperation but her hoarse voice was barely a hiss. Her vision was getting blurry but she could still see the bright orange shape moving in for the kill through her tears.

Rebel’s attacks proved to be in vain as the Charizard continued its assault. On one single breath, his entire motivation changed. He stopped fighting and he twisted his head to see Miyu lay on the ground, moving and clearly alive. “Cinder!” He screeched. “Take her and run!!”

It was the last thing he could say before his voice became nothing but pained shrieks.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 am

((I'm going to skip Etin/Mel this round!))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm