Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Questions?

BatEmmaman
    BatEmmaman
    Ace
    Ace

Questions? Empty Questions?

Post by BatEmmaman Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Sorry, I just have a few questions that I've probably missed in my searches.

For one, I was wondering what the rules for setting up a marketplace were? Do I have to be an ace member before setting one up?

I'm also confused about the fp points. If, say I did set up a marketplace, how would points be given to me for commissions? Would they be sent right to me or is there something specific I'd need to do to receive them. Also if i was requesting a commission, would I have to buy the points or would they be taken from my already existing points?

In relation, if I was at the department store and I wanted to buy something (like a shiny ticket or something) would that only be allowed if I was promoted to ace?

And I was also a bit confused about ranking up as well. Is it 10, or 25 posts to be examined for ace? I think I've seen both as I've looked around and I just wanted to clarify that?

(Sorry for all the questions)
    Moltres
    Moltres

Questions? Empty Re: Questions?

Post by Moltres Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:39 pm

The points would be transferred from the Pokemart and you don't have to be Ace rank to make a shop. As for shiny tickets go I would say give it a try, but the other tickets do have specific requirements. Ranking up is 10 posts instead of 25 so if you have 10 posts on a character go ahead and post the character's name and link the 10th post into the EJ League. Good luck and if there's any other questions either me or other staff can assist you in the best we can.
    BatEmmaman
    BatEmmaman
    Ace
    Ace

Post by BatEmmaman Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Okay thank you!
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:56 pm

I can further answer your questions. Thank you, Moltres, for handling the bulk of them.

Moltres is correct; you do not have to be an Ace rank to set up a shop. All you have to do is start a new thread where the other shops are. C:

As for how points are transferred, Moltres is correct again. The user paying you in FP would go to the mart and ask the admins, usually Zapdos or myself, Lugia, to transfer the points from their profile to yours. As for whether or not you have to pay for a commission in points, that's entirely up to the artist you're buying from, as well as how much it would cost. Some artists don't even accept FP. It's completely up to them, but don't worry-- they're all super sweet and wonderful to work with.

As a Rookie, you may purchase Living and Undead tickets. All special tickets, (Mutator, Fakemon, Shiny, and Human) are unfortunately barred from purchase until you reach Ace rank. Also, you are only allowed 3 characters at a time until you rank up. Ranking is very easy, however, and my fellow mods and admins would be more than happy to help you there.

Ranking is very vague in our rules, and I apologize for that. You can post for your character(s) for 10 posts after joining an ACE team and then be evaluated by the admins OR, for a quicker method, you may request for a prompt here and then write a your reply in the thread found here. Either way is fine, but the prompt is definitely faster. There, our ranking admin Zapdos will critique your grammar, syntax, vocabulary, ect. and will let you know your results. If you don't make it, then don't worry. We have plenty of material to share and many excellent writers willing to lend a hand to help you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask~!

Questions? PCP637Questions? 635Questions? 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    BatEmmaman
    BatEmmaman
    Ace
    Ace

Post by BatEmmaman Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Thank you! Both answers definitely cleared everything up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 pm