Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Alakazam
Fox
Catalyst
Snitch
Min
9 posters

(ACE) The FORTREE Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FORTREE Team  - Page 9 Empty Re: (ACE) The FORTREE Team

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fortree City/Morning
    (1 | 1)

Hidden among the dewdrop-covered leaves and small rocks, two Pokemon crouched side-by-side, watching the group of four other Pokemon nearby. One of them, a tall Gallade, gulped nervously as he shuffled closer to his companion; an elegant Gardevoir. Her eyes, bright as cherry blossoms, were wide and curious at the sight of the fellow survivors, especially the powerful-looking Blaziken. The Gallade, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes and scowled at the group suspiciously before turning to the female.

"Zoe ... are you sure it's a good idea to approach those guys?" he asked, gesturing in particular to the Blaziken and strange-looking Fighting-type. "They look like they're about to start a fight. We don't want to be in the middle of that."

Zoe was quiet for a moment before replying in her serene, gentle voice, "I don't know, Jake, but I know one thing for sure: they're the only survivors we've found, and the only ones that we're likely to find. We can't just ignore them. This is our chance to obtain ourselves some allies."

"But we don't need allies! We've come all the way from Rustboro by ourselves and we managed all right." Jake lowered himself further down into the fern bush they were crouching in. "And besides ... they'll only slow us down. And they'd hog all the food we'd collect. And--"

"There's no need to be scared of them, Jake," said Zoe. Jake started to protest further but she silenced him by taking his hand. "Think about it. They're just like us: they're survivors. They'll probably be really relieved to see us."

"I don't know..."

"Jake." Zoe squeezed his hand tightly, her large eyes shining with gratitude. "I know you're protective of me, and I appreciate that. But this is an amazing chance. A chance that ultimately increases our chance for survival." She sighed when Jake continued to hesitate. "Look, I'll do all of the talking, all right? I'll let you watch my back just in case anything happens. All right?"

Knowing that she wasn't about to change her mind anytime, Jake sighed. He looked back to the group of squabbling Pokemon and then back to the Gardevoir. "All right."

Smiling and nodding gently, Zoe stood up, pulling Jake to his feet as well. Guiding him by the hand, she carefully stepped out of the bush and started to glide gracefully towards the group. She was nervous herself, but knew that Jake was worse due to his trembling hand. How alike to a child he was, even though they were practically the same age. Zoe was thankful to the legends for allowing her to live through this alongside him; without her he would be dead by now for sure; tortured by his regrets. Regrets that, no matter how many times she consoled him, he would never get over. But what else can I do...?

"Hello!"
    Zoe called cheerfully to the tensed-up group, raising her free hand into a little wave. She felt Jake start to stiffen a little and she gently but firmly pulled him forward. "We're terribly sorry for interrupting, but you are the first survivors we have met!" She took her first good look at the group. There was the Blaziken, whom had caught her eye immediately, a Raichu and two Pokemon whom were unfamiliar to her. "My name is Zoe, and this is my partner, Jake. Is..." She knew that Jake had sensed her tension because he moved closer to her, eyeing the group carefully. ...something the matter?"

((I'll try not to make their posts as big as this in the future. XD Also hi, glad to be here with you loveleh pplz. :3))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"There's plenty to go around --of me. But if you three feel like fighting is the best way to go, then I don't think I can stop you."
    she couldn't believe the Raichu, sending him a stern look of digust. Acht was scowling, obviously unimpressed by the electric-type as she turned her attention back to the Mienshao. “Listen, you can keep M-McChu. I’m not here to fight. Just offering you a place to rest for a few berries – it’s not all bad a deal is it?” "U-uhm..."

Now the Aerodactyl had no idea what to do. She had finally found the balls to stand up for someone, who was encouraging them to fight but her opponent didn't want to. "W-well it is just some berries... Uhm..." her mind was blanking out, her expression a frown as she tried to figure out what to do. Acht looked around, hoping for a distraction from the awkward situation. "Hello!"

'Oh thank Arceus!' her mind cried, the Aerodactyl's attention now turned to the two psychics. They were the perfect distraction. "We're terribly sorry for interrupting, but you are the first survivors we have met! My name is Zoe, and this is my partner, Jake. Is...something the matter?" "H-Hello! I-I'm Acht, it's v-very nice to meet you both!" she waved, shooting a quick glance at the Mienshao and Blaziken before fluttering down from the Fortree heights in order to escape the tension.

"W-we were just in the middle of t-trying to solve a problem we had... Nothing too big though, we'll find a solution quickly." Acht put on the friendliest smile she could muster, and although her eyes betrayed her cowardice and anxiety she tried to be happy so the newcomers didn't get the wrong idea. 'That would be the last thing I want...'
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Post 36

Fortree City| Morning

The ladies seemed to turn off at the idea of fighting over him, something he should have guessed. With the exception of Xena, they were just that-- ladies. Though Pussy Cat seemed to be in the right spirits when she brought up mud fighting, which brought a wicked grin to McChu's blubbery face. "I like you," he commented, giving her a wink before another sweet voice called from below.

Really, he must have gotten on some Divine Powers' good side; he was just being swarmed with women.

Down below, a Guardevoir called her greetings, introducing herself and her boy-toy. While McChu wasn't all that excited to see another male so soon after getting rid of his other competition, he didn't sweat it. This many women, he couldn't take care of himself. He'd likely need help... His tail flicked a little as he watched Chickie Poo answer, her face in a giant friendly smile. Damn, for a giant, scaly reptile, she sure was cute.

Looking back to the new couple, he sniffed before calling down to them himself. "Nah, we're peachy up here, Mama. You wanna come up too, meet some people, have some fun? It's a regular Ritz up here!" He let out a caucus guffaw, then turned back to Pussy Cat. "These things can hold up still, right?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:22 pm

((Please skip. My dad's computer is very slow and I can't think of much for Lexa to do other than glare at Selina. Juat say she offered a simple greeting to the new duo. I will try and catch up next round))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Fortree City || Morning [4]

"U-uhm... W-well it is just some berries... Uhm..."

The Aerodactyl had proven she had balls and the capacity to stand up to Selina’s manipulative ways, but the Mienshao was thankful at her reconsideration of battle. Rational, intelligent – the fighting-type liked her already. Flashing a brilliant, genuine smile as the dragon was lost to her own ponderings on the matter without the hen’s dangerous words in her ear; Selina let her mock, fighting stance relax. She was confident there would be no need for it.

"I like you,”

Selina turned, catching the rat’s wink as a short chuckle akin to a huff escaped her lips. What a charmer…
    “Stop it,” She grinned, batting a dainty hand in the air in mock shyness. “You’ll make me blush,” But as she turned away, voices accompanying a new duo fell into her vision. A Gallade and Gardevoir – a matching pair, how quaint. As the introduced themselves as partners, the female’s face seemed to drop in concern for the earlier tenseness of the situation. Selina paid no mind, simply stretching out her arms before lazily leaning against one of the stronger pieces of remaining fence.

"W-we were just in the middle of t-trying to solve a problem we had... Nothing too big though, we'll find a solution quickly."

There was no problem, as Acht – as she announced herself – said. Selina gave a lax nod of her head, deciding that it was better to simply forget the matter of bargaining for now – she’d accept them out of the kindness of her heart. Anyway, she could always steal a couple of berries later. She was a thief at heart and this moronic bunch probably wouldn’t notice anyway.
    “A-Acht, is it?” She started, hesitantly repeating her name. It sounded foreign. “Listen, let’s forget this whole matter, hm? You seem decent folk. You can have a room on the house,” Smiling, she was backed up by McChu’s own greeting to what she presumed were a mated pair – either way, the Raichu clearly wasn’t going to change his more than obvious ways. In fact, Selina found his whole flirtatious manner quite amusing. Perhaps the Gallade, Jack, would kick his ass and provide even more entertainment.

"These things can hold up still, right?"

Smiling, although a little taken aback by the creature’s grating laugh, Selina pushed herself away from the fence with newfound energy.
    “If you know where to tread, sweetie,” Mimicking the rat’s earlier wink and sleazy smile combo, Selina turned to peer down at the recent arrivals. “There’s a ladder just round the corner. It’s a little delicate though,” Nodding she gestured to the centre, least-collapsed house within the treetops. The others were particularly fragile, planks underfoot prone to giving way altogether whilst past residents continued to rot away in solitude. Her home was perhaps the only inhabitable shelter, even with the constant threat of the roof’s collapse. “See that house? You guys gotta get there, but I’ll warn ya, it’s a little…” Pressing down on a creaky board to highlight her point, she continued. “Rickety. Just try not to throw your weight around, hm?”

With a grin, she followed her mapped route, carefully hopping from one foot to the other as she quickly made her way down the treetop pathway. A dimmer creature would have thought her dancing, but Selina took no chances, her routine memorized to a tee. But out of her infamous mischievous streak, she exaggerated the movements in a bid to spook her company. When her paws had finally found a solid, supported patch, she turned around to face her companions.
    “Come on,” She smirked. “I don’t bite,”

(( Omg, I love McChu. I think I’m gonna have to start a fan club! xDD ))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (2 | 2)

The large pterosaur was the first to offer them a greeting. She raised her wing and gave them a friendly little wave. "H-Hello! I-I'm Acht, it's v-very nice to meet you both!" Zoe's smile broadened at the politeness of this creature, despite her fierce appearance. Jake, on the other hand, tensed up and raised his free arm as the Aerodactyl swooped down from her perch and landed near to them. "It's all right," Zoe whispered to him just as the large Flying-type began to explain the situation.

"W-we were just in the middle of t-trying to solve a problem we had... Nothing too big though, we'll find a solution quickly." "Oh! I see." Zoe's voice was bright and pleasant as she looked back up at the tree in which all of the Pokemon were gathered. "Well, perhaps we can help?"

"Nah, we're peachy up here, Mama. You wanna come up too, meet some people, have some fun? It's a regular Ritz up here!" the rather chubby Raichu called down to them in a tone that Jake did not like in the slightest. He glared up at the Electric-type defiantly, feeling less than confident about going up there now. If he tried anything with Zoe, Jake knew that he probably would not be responsible for his actions.

"We need to go after this," he nervously informed Zoe, looking towards the eastern side of town. "We need to get to Lilycove as soon as possible, remember?"

Zoe suppressed a heavy-hearted sigh and nodded to him, her soft smile hiding her disturbing thoughts within. "All right, Jake." She quickly looked back at Acht and looked around brightly. "So, what is your problem, exactly?" she asked her after she had gotten her fill of the surrounding environment.

((If you do, Snitch, I will be joining. XDDD))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Fortree City | Morning

“Listen, let’s forget this whole matter, hm? You seem decent folk. You can have a room on the house,” The Aerodactyl was obviously glad to hear the Mienshao's statement, beaming as she grinned. "Well, perhaps we can help?" Acht smiled back at the Gardevoir, shaking her head. "Oh no, it's alright. It seems this problem has found a solution already," she murmurs. "It was just a silly feud about shelter and food, but it looks like all's good now!"

Listening intently to Selina's directions, she watched as the Mienshao began to follow her words and towards the hut. Acht began to follow, getting ready to launch herself up the trunk, before she turned to the psychic duo. "You can come along too if you want, I don't think any of us would mind more company!" Motioning a bit to the treetops, the fossil Pokemon flung her body and grasped onto the rough bark of a tree, slowly climbing up.

"Oh!" Acht suddenly remembered she had left her bag of berries on the other side, and rushed to get them. She had no trouble getting through the ladder on her first try, grabbing the pouch of fruit in her mouth with a hum. Delighted at the aspect of having cozy shelter, she waddled back to the hut. "Come on, guys!"

[OOC: Kinda crappy post since I'm being rushed. Also, I want to join that fanclub too. 8DDDD]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 am

Post 37

Fortree City| Morning

McChu's lecherous grin grew as Pussy Cat elegantly made her way over the wood ledges, proving that she'd had some time to practice her little dance number to the houses. It fell slightly, though, when he looked down at his large, cumbersome feet, then compared them to Pussy's dainty ones. Well, he sure wasn't going to be able to Fancy Toes his way to her... he'd just likely fall to his death with a single step. He wasn't making it there by himself. These weak boards weren't stable enough to hold his... jolly form.

However, his mind turned to the gardevoir when she and her boy-toy whatshisface finally made their way up to the rest of the group, Acht already greeting them. Suddenly, an idea occurred to him. Taking the few steps to close the gap between himself and Sweet Mama, he flashed her a grin and tilted his head. "Hey, Mama, I was thinking... I know I just met you, and this is crazy, but I can't get over there... could you float me, maybe?" He chuckled, laughing a little at his own flubness. "I mean, these boards just can't handle all of my fantastic protective fat."

((HEEEEEEEEEEEY SEXY LADEH LOLOLOL I HAD TO -SHOT-

And I think I would be very ok with this fanclub. XDDDDDD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (6)

Lexa watched with unamused eyes as the mongoose practically danced across the bridge, trying to show off for the portly male who was salivating at the display. She felt badly for the two new arrivals that she had not properly introduced herself but at this point it would be better served once inside. She knew she would have to look out for the sensitive Aerodactyl because she was already starting to get lured in by the Mienshao. "Hn."

Intent on not letting the sultry female think she had the one up on everyone Lexa flexed her powerful legs before backing up a couple of steps. Bending down into a crouching stance she took two steps before launching herself into the air, clear over the bridge, and doing a few twists to ease her speed before landing with a sound thud on the other side. She gave a half cocked grin to the Mienshao and crossed her arms, daring the female to try and compete with her.

Acht made her way over to them and soon they were just waiting for the two new arrivals and McChu, who was currently hitting on the new female despite her clear mate standing right beside her. "He is going to get himself beaten down one of these days..." she mumbled halfheartedly, vaguely reminded of a certain Flareon. "His mouth is the only thing bigger than his belly." She looked at Acht and gave her a warm smile, offering her a small nod. "Don't worry dear, I make sure you stay safe."
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 am

Fortree City || Morning [5]

Selina waited patiently as she regarded the unlikely group, eyes scanning each individual for their weaknesses in the event of further hostility. The two females had already shown a willingness to fight, but in this environment, Selina had an advantage. She knew the area well, the weak points in the structures, the traps of her own creation – but on the other paw, there were two of them, if not more. Making a mental note to remain on her best behaviour, she faked a smile as the group gradually joined her.

First was Acht, the Aerodactyl and self-acclaimed leader of the little convoy. The Mienshao nodded her head politely, noticing the bag of berries slung about her form as she gestured to her own personal hut.
    “Careful, dear,” She warned, pointing inside her humble abode. “Halfway across, there’s a sheer drop. I wouldn’t look down there either – most creatures realize too late,” Selina’s attention was soon taken by the Blaziken however.

In one clean leap, the oversized chicken was stood aside her, flashing a grin. Selina mimicked the expression, nodding her head with genuine respect. Oh yes, she was going to have to watch the hen.
    “Touché,” The fighter muttered quietly, smiling, as she gestured to the hut. Unlike most intruders, the Blaziken seemed the sort of creature to tap into the various little traps – more specifically the giant hole she’d mentioned to Acht earlier. If not, well, that was just too bad. It would be dreadful to lose a friend so soon. Looking back towards the trio, the plump Raichu begging a lift from the psychic pair, Selina smiled, satisfied. They’d be along soon.

Scurrying into the hut, Selina was alight with a newfound energy, emerging as excitement. It had been awhile since she’d had living company, rational and battle-ready, so enamoured by the idea that she’d welcomed them into her haven. Payment could wait until later; however, Selina was just glad of the company. It was a pleasant change in her repetitive existence.
    “So, what do you think?” The Mienshao asked no one in particular, gesturing to some cushions in the corner, a dilapidated armchair and couple of empty crates for her company’s benefit. “Make yourself comfortable. This place is pretty stable, ‘cept over there,” She flicked her head to her couch on the opposite side of the hole, her stash of valuable, shiny produce draped on the broken mantle aside it. “Consider it off limits, hm? Now, you folk got names?”
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (3 | 3)

Zoe smiled and nodded gratefully to Acht as the Aerodactyl invited them into the hut to rest. She then watched as the large Flying-type went off to retrieve a small pouch of berries before motioning them all inside. "Come on, Jake," she said, grabbing the Gallade's hand and trying to pull him forward. But the dual-type would not budge. "What's wrong?"

"Zoe, why are we going in there? What reason do we have besides possibly getting our hands on a few measly berries?" He tightened his grip on Zoe's hand and tried to pull her back. "We're wasting time. And besides, we don't even know them! How do we know we can trust them?"

"They have hearts that beat and lungs that breathe. They're good enough for me." Zoe allowed Jake to pull her back but then grabbed both of his hands and clasped them. "Come on. We've been travelling for days with barely a bite to eat. Let's just replenish our strength and then we'll go. All right?"

Jake was ready to retaliate, but Zoe's gentle, reassuring gaze calmed his nerves. To him, her eyes were like a vast, beautiful portal to the perfect world. He sighed and relaxed his muscles. "All right ... just for a little while."

"Of course." Zoe held his hand and led him towards the steps into the small hut. But then the Raichu approached, hosting a rather large grin to go with his wide belly. "Hey, Mama, I was thinking... I know I just met you, and this is crazy, but I can't get over there... could you float me, maybe?" Zoe tilted her head curiously, trying to figure out what he meant. By the time that she had realised though, Jake had stepped forward, an angry scowl plaguing his youthful face.

"Her name is Zoe, not Mama, he snapped, glaring at the Electric-type. He stepped between them both, ready to fend the Raichu off if he tried anything else, but a small hand on his shoulder forced him to turn round. "It's all right, Jake. I don't mind." Focusing her power, she lifted McChu off the ground and levitated him to the top of the ladder. She and Jake then followed together.

Inside the hut it was spacious and warm, with several large cushions on the floor and a few empty crates. Zoe settled herself on a cushion as Jake stood protectively beside her, watching the others carefully. "Thank you. It's very kind of you to let us in here," the Gardevoir said, nodding gratefully to the Mienshao, who then asked them their names. "I'm Zoe, and this is Jake. Pleased to meet you."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Fortree City | Morning

Acht seemed confused at what the Raichu had said, the reference that the electric-type unknown to her. 'Why would it be crazy? And why is he rhyming...? Is it on purpose? Couldn't he just have asked?' The questions were everywhere in her mind, tilting her head to the side in an attempt to understand what the mouse just said. However, he attention was caught when the Blaziken leaped across the gap with a few twists mid-air. The Aerodactyl was in awe.

"Don't worry dear, I make sure you stay safe." Acht beamed with joy at Lexa's words, happy that she was surrounded by such amazing Pokemon. "Th-Thank you!" she squeaked, feeling giddy simply with the thought that someone was willing to protect her.

Soon the fossil Pokemon was following the Mienshao, careful not to get her feet stuck in loose boards as she arrived at the hut. Poking her head in, she surveyed the home. “So, what do you think?” "Seems cozy!" she chirps, scurrying inside. It was a nice home, at least, considering the Epidemic. As the fighting-type explained the off-limits area, she absentmindedly nodded her head, not really paying attention as her eyes darting between the furniture and decor. "Mhmm..." Acht hummed, shuffling to the cushions.

"Now, you folk got names?” The Gardevoir introduced herself and her partner. "I'm Zoe, and this is Jake. Pleased to meet you." The Aerodactyl nodded, smiling. "I'm Acht," she said. "It's a bit hard to pronounce for some... I don't quite have a nickname either," 'Except for 'Chickie Poo' but that's more or less McChu's personal thing...'
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:27 am

Post 38

Fortree City| Morning

"Her name is Zoe, not Mama," the gallade growled, which earned a little quirk of an eyebrow. Seemed Little Bitch was sensitive over who talked to his woman and how. Well, that was his business, but if Mama wanted some McChu, McChu wasn't gonna stop her. And McChu would call Mama whatever he fucking wanted. His grin widened over the gardevoirs' calm reply, saying she didn't mind. Of COURSE she didn't mind. She was fucking digging the Chu. Said raichu could barely contain his excitement as her psychic powers lifted him up, carting him inside Pussy Cat's little hut. "Thanks, Mama," he stated, shooting a grin to Jake. "You're a real doll."

Once in, the rat was awestruck. Not by the fact that the plague had somehow spared a home like this, but by the giant stash of good shit piled on a couch in a little corner of the room. Before he even stepped closer to it, she was already warning the others not to venture near there, saying it was too weak to handle the more jolly of folks. McChu frowned; of course she keep her stash over there. Clever girl.

Pussy then asked for names, which Little Bitch and Mama introduced themselves first, as Jake and Zoe respectively. McChu preffered his own names for them, knowing they fit the two much better. Chickie Poo introduced herself as Acht, which seemed too harsh and unsuitable of a name for a little chick like her. McChu grinned and flicked his tail a bit, finding an opportunity to announce himself.

"Name's McChu, lovely ladies and gent," he began, stature regal. "Can't say I could be happier anywhere else than in your gracious company." He took a bow, somewhat hindered by his short, fat frame. It was true-- the place he'd been before what a shithole compared to this.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am

Fortree City || Morning [6]

Selina nodded her slim head with each name that met her acute hearing, eyes volleying to each creature in turn. Acht and McChu she’d already caught, though confirmation was rather nice. Then the presumed, mated pair was Jack and Zoe, whilst the antisocial fire-type remained unsurprisingly quiet. The Mienshao’s attention lingered on the Blaziken a moment, a challenging smirk on her attractive features before she turned away. The hen’s name could wait.
    “It’s a pleasure to accept you all into my… humble abode,” She flashed a grin, gesturing to the room with an unnecessary flourish of nimble paws. “I’m Selina,” Batting her eyelids, a natural companion to her introduction, the fighting-type jumped agilely to her own personal section of the ramshackle building. Although certain these creatures would prove no threat, more a source of entertainment considering amiable company was a long shot, the weasel made herself comfortable on her couch, firmly out of striking distance.

Regarding the group with a cool air, a light smile dancing on her slim face, Selina had forgotten the last time she’d stumbled across living. An entire group of them willing to trust her word was quite the rarity. And all so different! A couple, a pair of rational, strong-minded women she was already developing a liking for and a creature she was all too familiar with. McChu was the epitome of every sleaze Selina had the displeasure of meeting. Of course, it seemed a harsh judgement. The Mienshao had known him only for a short while, yet there was little doubt in her mind of exactly the creature he was. Sleazy, but unusually endearing. Smiling at the Raichu, silently concerned about the impact of not only his, but the troupe’s weight in the fragile structure, Selina soon broke the silence.
    “So, what brings you to Fortree? Just passing through?” She asked innocently enough, lazily reclining on her own personal perch. “I don’t suppose you’re responsible for all that noise earlier? Sounded like snarling, battle,”
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (4 | 4)

As Acht, McChu and Selina all introduced themselves, Zoe offered them all a friendly nod in return, her eyes sparkling with excitement of the prospect of having found practically a whole group of fellow survivors. She was a little disappointed that the Blaziken had remained quiet since she was the one that had instantly grabbed her attention. She'd heard that they were powerful Pokemon and had always wanted to meet one.

Jake, on the other hand, continued to glower at McChu while standing right next to Zoe the entire time, his body stiff and alert. How dare that fat little shit attempt to hit on Zoe when she was standing right beside him? While it was true that he and Zoe weren't exactly 'together', they didn't know that, and yet he had still tried to hit on her. Had McChu done it just to piss him off, or was he like that with every female that crossed his path? He suspected the latter as he introduced himself to them all, struggling to bow over his large stomach. Jake sniffed in distaste. Stupid little showoff...

"So, what brings you to Fortree? Just passing through?" Selina asked them as she settled down on a couch. Zoe sat up a little on her cushion and nodded eagerly. "Yes. Jake and I were just on our way to Lilycove and--"

"And we'll be leaving very soon," Jake finished for her firmly.

"Yes..." Zoe held back a sad sigh and continued to sit up straight, her hands clasped on her lap, her head held high. She had to maintain her posture of authority and confidence or she knew that Jake would suspect something and start to panic. The last thing she wanted was for him to start thinking things and begin to freak out. But I can only keep this up for so long...

"So, what about the rest of you?"
    she asked pleasantly, shuffling a little on her cushion to make herself more comfortable. "Have any of you been to Fortree before? I do believe that it was a lovely place back before all of this."

((Little Bitch, OMG. XDD))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:44 am

Post 39

Fortree City| Morning

"I'm Selina."

McChu's brows raised slightly at the lovely name; that was a name he could dig. That was a name that rolled off the tongue and wrapped around you, groped you and took all your fucking money. His telltale grin grew, his adoration for the fighter growing more and more. If the world weren't ending, if there weren't a damn pitfall right in front of him, he'd tap that all night and day. Still, his ears perked when she continued to speak, her elegant voice matching her to a T. "So, what brings you to Fortree? Just passing through? I don’t suppose you’re responsible for all that noise earlier? Sounded like snarling, battle."

Before he could answer, Little Bitch and Mama took their turn in the conversation. Mama was beginning to speak, telling her own opinion before the Little Bitch interrupted her, sparking a frown of protest. The fuck? Sure, women usually needed to sit down and shut the fuck up, but McChu was actually interested in what she was about to say. Besides, Bitch was just jealous she was digging on another guy, and he lacked the spine to do anything about it other than beat on his woman. McChu's frown deepened. Bastard as he was, he worshiped women, at least until he was done with them. He was a scoundrel, a cheat, a liar, a pimp and a greedy son of a bitch, but he wasn't really abusive. Bitch's standing knocked down a few pegs, McChu put the little bastard down on his shit list. When they weren't standing thirty feet in the air with nothing but happy thoughts between them and an early death, he'd let the fucker know who was boss. Letting his anger roll off of him like so many pounds of fat, his smirk came back.

A chuckle escaped the fat rat as he stood a little taller, taking his own turn to shed some light on Pussy's query. Surely Mama would be impressed by this. "THAT, Pussy Cat, would have been me." He paused for some effect, letting the others bask in the awe of his fantastic battling skills. None of them were there, save for little Chickie Poo, and she wouldn't rat him out. She was too sweet for snitch work. "Of course, Chickie Poo was there too, kicking ass. But I had to kill a pack of scraggly mutts and a whole herd of kecleon, the little roaches..." He cracked his neck and folded his arms shooting a glance at Little Bitch. "And for you, Mama's a grown girl. She can decide for herself. So get your panties untwisted and shut the hell up." His glare remained, silently daring the gallade to reply. To prevent Bitch from actually getting a say, McChu turned back to Pussy.

"So that leaves you, Pussy Cat. What's a classy dame like you doing in the sticks?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 am

Fortree City|Morning
    (7)

“So, what do you think?” Lexa couldn't exactly say she was impressed, the place was pretty shabby except for a little niche on the other side of a big ass hole. “Make yourself comfortable. This place is pretty stable, ‘cept over there. Consider it off limits, hm? Now, you folk got names?” That would explain that part then. A hoarder and a con-artist. Great...She would really need to work on keeping Acht out of the Mienshao's wily grasp.

Every started making their introductions and finally she was the only one left. "Lexa." It was simple, and didn't need a lot of extra baggage tied to it. All the weasel asked was her name, not her life story, and she wasn't going to give the female anything she could use on her later. Especially with a seemingly harmless question like 'what's your name.' She mentioned a fight and Lexa realized that she had heard the same thing that drew her to this location, a fight which McChu gladly took credit for.

"Of course, Chickie Poo was there too, kicking ass. But I had to kill a pack of scraggly mutts and a whole herd of kecleon, the little roaches..." He really didn't know when to stop boasting, did he? "And for you, Mama's a grown girl. She can decide for herself. So get your panties untwisted and shut the hell up." Lexa glared at McChu, fists itching to slap some sense into the portly male.

"So that leaves you, Pussy Cat. What's a classy dame like you doing in the sticks?" Not able to resist Lexa cut in first. "I'm sure she got ditched here by whatever mark she last pissed off. Though leaving a catch like you on a silver platter for her sure was nice of him." McChu needed to be knocked down a few pegs, but if she was right about him he would twist her underhanded comment into something positive about himself. But at least it amused her to say it. And hopefully the Meinshao caught on that Lexa wasn't falling for her crap.

((OOC: Didn't want to copy paste everything I missed, lol. You guys really went without me. XD))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 am

Fortree City || Morning [7]

"Yes. Jake and I were just on our way to Lilycove and--"
    "And we'll be leaving very soon,"

Selina gave an amused, dainty snort at the relationship between the duo. Someone’s cheery, she mused, eying the protective Gallade whilst his mate continued to re-open the question to the group. All they needed to finish this quaint little get-together was tea and cakes, perhaps scones.
    “Oh, it still is,” The Mienshao purred in response to Zoe’s remark about Fortree, gesturing to her ramshackle abode and flashing a grin at the Gardevoir. Fortree had always been a place of interest for the thievish fighting-type, the whole concept of living within the trees primal but in the same way, rather quirky. Of course, nothing could compare to the bustling cities where the wealthy were at the mercy of the quick-fingered beggars, but she considered it a pleasant holiday. Smiling, she was about to continue when McChu thought it his turn to earn the spotlight.

THAT, Pussy Cat, would have been me. Of course, Chickie Poo was there too, kicking ass. But I had to kill a pack of scraggly mutts and a whole herd of kecleon, the little roaches..."

Chuckling lightly at the Raichu’s modest acceptance of the battling she’d heard earlier, Selina’s sultry eyes darted across to the bulbous creature as he stood proudly with his arms folded. Deeming it as exaggeration, convinced that this hero had help from more than just ‘Chickie Poo’, the Mienshao, however, saw no reason to burst his egotistic bubble.
    “Wow,” She feigned awe, a master of manipulation as an impressed smile lightened his slim face. “Quite the powerhouse, aren’t you?” Maybe there was some muscle beneath the mountain of fat – but until she’d witness this remarkable strength first hand, McChu was just a load of hot air.

"So that leaves you, Pussy Cat. What's a classy dame like you doing in the sticks?"
    "I'm sure she got ditched here by whatever mark she last pissed off. Though leaving a catch like you on a silver platter for her sure was nice of him."

Selina’s smirk only grew at Lexa’s snappy response, catching her glare with a wink.
    “Are you still here, sweetheart?” She asked with light sarcasm, pushing herself up into a sitting position from her earlier lounging. Eying the fire-hen, impressed that bird had the ability to see right through her disguise to the core of her very being, Selina could at least give Little Miss Smartass a snippet of the bitch she could be. But not here. Her home was too fragile to withstand a pissy hen. “Sorry, hun – you’ve just got the wrong idea of me. I’ve been travelling alone, couple of undead forced me to detour here and I’ve made myself comfortable since. Completely innocent, you see,”
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (5 | 5)

Jake's eyes narrowed as the fat little Raichu took the opportunity to have a good boast about a fight that had apparently occurred before he and Zoe had arrived in the city. He would never have dared to deliberately put on such a show in front of others. Didn't McChu realise that his boasting only made him look like an idiot? Jake would've stayed quiet if McChu hadn't turned to him afterwards. "And for you, Mama's a grown girl. She can decide for herself. So get your panties untwisted and shut the hell up."

"H-Hey, you shut the hell up!" Jake tried to sound aggressive, even raising both of his arms and extending his elbow blades for impact, but his voice trembled and betrayed his fear. Being insulted was not something that he took very well, especially when Zoe was involved.

The Gardevoir knew this. As Jake slowly lowered his arms and stepped back awkwardly, she gave McChu a sharp look and spoke to him in a calm yet firm voice. "McChu, I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to Jake like that." It wasn't very often she got visibly worked up, but somebody insulting either herself or Jake was not something that she was willing to tolerate. "What he said was true - we are going to be leaving soon. As I said, we are merely passing through. And thank you for your concern, but Jake and I make our own decisions together."

But by this time, McChu was busy conversing with Selina and Zoe wasn't sure if he was even listening. A frown crossed the Psychic-type's face as Jake lowered his head towards her and said in a low, trembling voice, "Wh-What did I do to him, Zoe? Why doesn't he like me?"

"I'm sure it's nothing personal," Zoe replied, a tranquil smile embracing her face as she reached up and took his hand. "Don't let him bother you."

"I want to go soon."

"We will. But first..." Still holding his hand tightly, she turned back to the group and quietly cleared her throat, focusing her gaze on Selina. "Excuse me for interrupting, but would there be any berries around here that we could take? We're rather hungry!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 am

Post 40

Fortree City| Morning

McChu's grin only spread when the little bitchy gallade gave his spineless retort, merely mirroring McChu's earlier threat. Fuckin pansy. 'Can't even pull a good comeback out of your fuckin skirt, ya dumb Bitch,' he smugly snorted in his mind, his superior grin still on full when Xena interrupted Pussy in answering his question. Could any of these bitches just chill their tits and freaking wait their turns? Legends! However, Mama's firm voice caught his attention, causing him to turn and look at her.

"McChu, I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to Jake like that." His eyebrow quirked, surprised that Mama was actually defending Little Bitch's tantrum. The fuck? "What he said was true - we are going to be leaving soon. As I said, we are merely passing through. And thank you for your concern, but Jake and I make our own decisions together."

The raichu snorted, obviously not trying to hide his surprise or discontent. Ungrateful ho. He defended her and he got a fucking lecture? His long tail swished with irritation, nubbed arms unfolding to rest on his blubbery hips. "All right Mama, didn't mean to offend. Just thought you'd like to speak your piece without some little bitch interrupting you. But if that's how you roll, then whatever, have fun." He turned back, his attention going back to Pussy. Seemed she was still the best bet in this dump, even if she was likely only out to get his berries. Heh heh... berries.

However, the mutterings behind him began to irritate him. Little Bitch was whining about something, though he couldn't tell exactly what with the other bitches talking. Whatever. He was proabbly missing his stories or something. 'Those two should go out shopping together, get some pretty dresses,' McChu mused, his grin spreading over his wide face once more. 'Share some makeup or some girly shit like that. Pfft. What a little twat.' His musings were interrupted by Mama clearing her voice, though, commanding the air for a moment.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but would there be any berries around here that we could take? We're rather hungry!" McChu turned to face them completely once again, scoffing at her incredulity. Was she for real? While he admired her gusto, after that last little sting, he wasn't handing out food like fucking Santa.

"You think I'm just gonna hand out my hard-found berries because you asked? Just gonna take and run? Hurts my feelings, Mama, deep down, right here." A nubbed paw reached to his chest, over his heart. "Like a dagger, baby." He glanced over to Pussy and Lexa, who were obviously interested in the same. Man. Even when the world was ending, women were still trying to play a good guy with food.

"I'm not dumb; I know that's why we were invited here and everyone's so pleasant," he continued, gesturing to the small bag in Acht's hold. "And that's dandy. But I'm not going to just give em out like a fuckin' charity here. Bartering's the key to the world, folks, and nothin' ever comes free. Pussy's offering us shelter, and that's sweet enough for berries. Xena's a good bit for protection. Berries." He turned to Mama and Bitch, eyes hardening a fraction. He wasn't gonna let them think he was a fucking welcome mat like the crowned wimp with the tumorous hips. "What've you got?"

((DOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHE XD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:02 am

Fortree City|Morning
    (8)

Lexa's feathers ruffled at the prissy nature of the Mienshao, not comfortable with the female at all. 'Innocent my tail feathers...' she thought to herself. Keeping one eye on the weasel she soon found herself irritated by the back and forth bickering between McChu and Gallade named Jake. Turning her head away she closed her eyes and sighed in irritation, not willing to deal with this nonsense right now. She tried her best to tune out the conversation until her name came up from McChu. "...Xena's a good bit for protection. Berries. What've you got?"

She couldn't help but look a little confused by what was going on. Why had she been included in berries? Granted her skills and knowledge were good for protection but why was he asking the others? Realizing he had to be coming up with reasons people should be allowed to eat the large fire bird stood up and came up behind McChu and towered over him, her shadow casting menacingly over the portly rodent. "Zoe's a girl and Jake has Zoe. Good enough for you?" Cracking her knuckles, she shot a look to them before looking back at the Raichu, sure that he would understand the other side of her little compromise. "I won't sit idly by and watch others starve, McChu. If you don't hep them, I don't help you. Sound fair?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 am

Fortree City || Morning [8]

Whilst Selina held Lexa’s gaze a moment, challenging her to take another try, the argument between the males also proved too tough a distraction. Turning to catch the Gardevoir and Gallade speaking hushed to one another, a clear tone of distress emanating from the male, the Mienshao’s gaze lingered on him a moment. Such a sensitive boy... It was rare she ever stumbled across their sort – she had found the world hosted an appalling number of McChu derivations, rather than the quiet, shy guy who was putty in her paws. Still, Selina had always liked a challenge.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but would there be any berries around here that we could take? We're rather hungry!"

Unsure why the psychic-type had chosen to address her on the matter of food, Selina quirked a brow in disbelief of such outright rudeness. She hadn’t expected such directness from delicate Zoe or her protective partner, but life was full of surprises. Smiling a little, she shrugged her shoulders. McChu of course, was quick to claim possession of those tempting berries his small entourage had been selfishly hoarding.

"I'm not dumb; I know that's why we were invited here and everyone's so pleasant. And that's dandy. But I'm not going to just give em out like a fuckin' charity here. Bartering's the key to the world, folks, and nothin' ever comes free. Pussy's offering us shelter, and that's sweet enough for berries. Xena's a good bit for protection. Berries. What've you got?"

Well, the Raichu had half a brain after all. Smiling, impressed in the rat’s ability to act the perfect sleazy buffoon, Selina nodded her head, a fraction of respect regained from his manipulation. Shifting on her bedraggled couch, the fighting-type was pleased to see that she had been incorporated into the list of those worthy of eating the berries. Perfect, it was all she’d asked in the first place. Pleased with this change of events, all suspicions of her intentions lost on the poor manners of the mated pair, there seemed to be a small divide. Again differing from Lexa’s opinions on the matter, her surprising defence of the psychics somewhat surprising, the Mienshao thought it best to keep quiet. Reclining one more, Selina watched the show, the pearls of her necklace passing therapeutically through her claws.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Fortree City/Morning
    (6 | 6)

"...Oh!" Zoe's eyes widened slightly and she looked very taken aback by the reaction of the Raichu. Judging by the sleazy show he had put on towards her, she had expected him to be more than hospitable towards her in a bid to try and win her over. That wouldn't have worked, of course, but it seemed that the little electric rodent was full of surprises. Zoe's look of incredulity turned into an offended frown as he almost demanded them to hand something over or offer a service of some kind in exchange for berries.

Jake stepped forward angrily and attempted to speak, but no words could form on his tongue as he looked into McChu's hardened gaze. He had already been intimidated by him and wasn't sure if he could put up with it again. He began to feel very self conscious as he stood for a moment with his mouth agape, staring at the Raichu. Everyone would probably be watching him at this moment, and they'd all see him make another fool of himself. "Erm..." With a whimper, he stepped backwards towards Zoe, giving the Gardevoir a helpless look.

"...Well, I am sorry," Zoe eventually said, reaching up and taking Jake's shaking hand again. "But I honestly don't see why we should have to compensate for a few berries. Especially in a time like this, when we ourselves are prey." Her gaze lingered on Lexa's for a moment and Zoe's eyes expressed truest gratitude to the Blaziken for being the only one to stand up for them.

The Embrace Pokemon sighed, thinking about what they should do. She noticed Jake glancing longingly at the door and guessed what he could be hoping that she'd say. Eventually she cleared her throat and re-clapsed her hands on her knees. "In exchange for the berries, we will stay with your group a while and offer our help and protection. If you do not wish for this, we will leave quietly. Is that a deal?"

"Wh-What?! Zoe, you said--"

"McChu?" As painful as it was for her, she ignored Jake and looked the Raichu directly in the eyes and repeated, "Is that a deal?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Fortree City | Morning

Acht was enjoying the pleasant comfiness of the hut as the others conversed, clutching the bag of berries close to her as she counted them. "Excuse me for interrupting, but would there be any berries around here that we could take? We're rather hungry!" When the Gardevoir said that, the Aerodactyl automatically motioned to reach inside the bag to grab a few for the psychic. However, the Raichu seemed to have a different idea. "You think I'm just gonna hand out my hard-found berries because you asked? Just gonna take and run? Hurts my feelings, Mama, deep down, right here."

"Huh?" Acht blinked, listening intently as McChu explained. "But I honestly don't see why we should have to compensate for a few berries. Especially in a time like this, when we ourselves are prey. The Aerodactyl quietly agreed. She liked the gentle aura which radiated from the Gardevoir, which she felt was enough of a reason to help the duo. Opening her mouth to say something, she instead found herself shutting it, unsure of what to say.

After moments of thought the Gardevoir offered both her and her partner's help and protection to the group. "...I think it's a good deal," she chirped, smiling. "You both seem like nice Pokemon, I don't think anymore is needed for just some berries..." her voice was lower than usual, somewhat of a whisper in fear that the others would disagree.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 am

Post 41

Fortree City| Morning

McChu's smug grin hardened a bit as the others tossed in their own thoughts, most of them rather negative. He hadn't expected a big chorus of joy, but seeing so many -so quickly- turn on him reminded him just what was keeping them together. The berries. He glanced at the burdened sack that held them, eyeing and remembering how many he'd managed to save. For once, he kept quiet as the others spoke.

"Zoe's a girl and Jake has Zoe. Good enough for you?" Xena replied first, cracking her knuckles in what he could only guess was anticipation. "I won't sit idly by and watch others starve, McChu. If you don't hep them, I don't help you. Sound fair?"

His eye twitched a fraction, his tail flicked. So if he denied Mama and Man-Bitch, he'd lose her, too? It wasn't an outcome he'd expected, nor really wanted. But, he could always wave Chickie Poo in her face. She was just gonna abandon the aerodactyl too? A ghost of his smug grin returned, his eyes going to Mama, who seemed to be making her own move.

"...Well, I am sorry," Mama finally said. "But I honestly don't see why we should have to compensate for a few berries. Especially in a time like this, when we ourselves are prey." 'I can give you a good reason right now, Toots,' McChu mused. "In exchange for the berries, we will stay with your group a while and offer our help and protection. If you do not wish for this, we will leave quietly. Is that a deal?" McChu's eyes widened, a little shocked that she would break so easily.

Man-Bitch tried intervening. "Wh-What?! Zoe, you said--"

"McChu?" Seemed Mama wasn't about to let him distract her. Good girl. "Is that a deal?"

He was about to reply when Chickie Poo finally spoke up, seemingly tired of acting the wallflower. "...I think it's a good deal," she chirped, smiling. "You both seem like nice Pokemon, I don't think anymore is needed for just some berries..."

It seemed he needed to clarify some things. He dipped his head a little, holding up his nubby stump paws for everyone to quiet down. "Now, now, I didn't mean to cause such a fuss," he began, his gaze flicking over everyone, even the surprisingly quiet Pussy Cat. "But surely you all can understand-- if berries and food were so easy to come by, you wouldn't be clamoring for a part of ours, now would you?" He shifted, placing himself against a firmer part of the hut, leaning lightly against it.

"See, I have a proposal. I have a knack for finding berries and such -how else do I keep this girlish figure- and Chickie Poo can fly, Pussy's got the hut, Xena and I guess... you" he gestured to Man-Bitch "could fortify this place and make it not such a death trap, and Mama looks good at healing and shit. Am I right? We could all have a place and get a fuckin' community-type thing goin'." He glanced to Mama and her bitch, then grinned. "I know you two gotta tail it to Lilycove, but really, what's the rush? Obviously, it ain't so important for you to offer your protection and to stay here to do it." He pushed himself back off the wall, taking a new look at the hut.

"I'm not usually a group hug sort of guy, but when I see a good deal, I don't wanna pass it up. This here, this is a good deal. I like the most of you, and that doesn't happen a lot. Why let this spoil-- Food, water from the river nearby, a way to disinfect it with Xena, shelter, plenty of wood to fortify it..." 'Plenty of women...' he mused inwardly. "This is a fucking payload. Whad'you guys say? You in this?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 am