Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Alakazam
Fox
Catalyst
Snitch
Min
9 posters

(ACE) The FORTREE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The FORTREE Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ACE) The FORTREE Team

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Fortree City|Morning
    (15/carried over from Cerulean)

Getting to this place had been no easy feat. It took a lot of fast talking and near threats to get a bird Pokemon to take him this far. After having discovered the female Nidoran, who was not his lost love, he knew there was no reason to stay in that old town. Anna was out there, somewhere, and he wasn't going to give up looking for her even if the chances of her being alive dwindled a little more the longer it took. Bernard took a good hard look at the city he had made it to, and saw very obvious signs of infected there as well as everywhere else he had been. Was nowhere untouched?

Figuring a good place to start would be the Pokecenter he made his way around, looking for the familiar red roof design. When he finally spotted it he was surprised to find Pokemon already in front of it. His lips drew back in a snarl as he assessed the threat, but was surprised to hear voices coming from them rather than grunts and growls. Seriously? He leaves a town where living flocked to the Pokemon Center only to find a new one where they do the same? Where the Center's bad luck or something?

Well, if he wanted anything good out of the place he would have to either sneak around them or make himself known. Though judging by the giant bear thing and the battle bloody Persian, sneaking sounded like the better option. He carefully went around the buildings to the side of the Center to try and make it to the back while the others were in the front. Satisfied that he hadn't been spotted he worked the door open with his nose and crept inside, trying not to attract their attention. No need to talk to them if they never knew he was there, right? But Fate must have had it out for him because as the door closed behind him it knocked a discarded broom into a shelf full of cans.

What a fun racket that made.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Post 25

Fortree City| Morning

McChu was unsure of how to think of the wartortle as leader of the group as Chicky-Poo remained awfully quiet. His tail twitched with frustration, as really, these other assholes could just fuck off and he could be alone with the quiet aerodactyl. Still, even if he couldn't have his dream date, moving did sound like a good idea, especially since they'd made a bunch of racket and the dumb cat had left a nice bloody trail for the other undead to follow. His eyes narrowed at the receding form of the persian.

If push came to shove, he'd leave that little fucker out for the dead to eat, just like Sylus.

The fat raichu cracked his neck and took a few steps forward. "Sounds good, Captain Froof, but how are we going to be able to carry anything useful out of here? I'm sure your teddy will only be able to carry so much while trying to fend undead o--"

A clatter of cans revealed a snooping nidoran male, cans rolling everywhere in front of a now closed door. The raichu's already foul expression deepened, and he took a few steps toward him. There had been a nidoking in his old team, D, that had been particularly friendly with him... but McChu's friendship with the nidoking had been broken when the former had tried trapping the rat with a swarm of zombies. And that was when McChu had reciprocated the gesture.

"The fuck do you want?" he growled, his cheeks sparking with electricity. "We don't take beggars, and this is our shit."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 pm

(Gah, I hate to skip, but I'm just too stressed to post. Just say the two looked at the Nidoran, interrupted by the clatter)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am

Fortree City || Morning [21]

Moriarty could not disguise his fear at the sudden crashing of cans, his entire body jumping as his back instinctively arched, bloodstained fur standing on end. A muffled hiss escaped him, his eyes hurriedly darting about the building a bid to seek out the source of the sudden racket. Unsurprisingly the mouthy, electric rat was the first to discover the intruder. The feline followed his gaze, eyes narrowed. Though he wasn’t adverse to the sight of the nidoran, Moriarty was simply concealing his fear with anger, resulting in a less than welcoming introduction. Combined with McChu’s pleasant greeting, the nidoran was unlikely to want to stick around.

"The fuck do you want? We don't take beggars, and this is our shit.”

“Charming,” Moriarty muttered aloud, his glare now directed at the raichu. What an utterly delightful individual he was turning out to be. Looking back to the newcomer, the persian’s expression softened as he began to calm. It was just a nidoran. It wasn’t infected, he had never met him before; there was nothing to fear. Satisfied that this creature would prove no threat to the large, rather intimidating group, the feline’s tired expression soon adopted a pleasant smile.
    “That was quite an entrance,” The feline gestured to the collection of cans still haphazardly rolling across the floor, an amused smirk on his lips. “What were your intentions exactly?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (16)

Naturally the clatter attracted the attention of the losers from the doorway, and while he didn't want to tussle with the giant bear thing the rolly polly Raichu was the one to try and front him. "The fuck do you want? We don't take beggars, and this is our shit." It was almost amusing the way his cheeks were sparking, almost like a short circuit, which is probably all the jerk was worth. "Bite me," he growled in reply, not willing to take shit from an overgrown rat. "I don't see the name Fat Ass written on anything in here, so I don't think it belongs to you. Fuck off."

“Charming." Bernard shot a glance to the Persian and huffed a little, annoyed that he was acting like the Raichu didn't just start shit. “That was quite an entrance.” Wait a minute- “What were your intentions exactly?” The hell? Why was he suddenly being so polite? Okay, nothing about this group made any freaking sense. "My intentions? All I wanted was to avoid having to talk to you, grab some food, and scram. Of course it seems that plan failed spectacularly, now didn't it?" A deep frown set into the Nidoran's face as he stared down the rest of the group. Though every time his gaze passed to the Raichu he would glare and give a small snarl.

Fuck that guy.

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I'm still kind of sick and hadn't been up to posting today, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Fortree City | Morning

Panic panic panic panic. The Aerodactyl was shaking, the image of long jaws with rows of curved, razor teeth snapping at her face replaying. Slowly trying to regain her composure the fossil grimaced. "Let's just get out of here... Please... The food's probably gone rotten anyways." her pleading was quiet, wings wrapped around her.

Suddenly, a loud racket of falling cans caught her attention and her eyes snapped up, glancing at the splotch of purple that revealed itself to be a Nidoran. It seemed rather hot-headed, which irked the dragon. "My intentions? All I wanted was to avoid having to talk to you, grab some food, and scram. Of course it seems that plan failed spectacularly, now didn't it?" Acht blinked, before replying. "You could've just asked... If you can find a decent can of food feel free to eat... Most of them would probably we spoiled, by now." The Aerodactyl had rather not get food poisoning, even if she was starving. Besides, McChu had gathered them so many berries, and that's probably all they needed. Berries. Any good nose can find them, so human-made Pokemon Food wouldn't be needed.

[OOC: Writer's block, I hate youuuu.]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

Post 26

Fortree City| Morning

"Bite me," the little nidoprick growled in reply, making the fat raichu's eye twitch. "I don't see the name 'Fat Ass' written on anything in here, so I don't think it belongs to you. Fuck off." There were quite a few choice words McChu wished to reply with, but the damn cat got in the way, AGAIN.

“Charming," he began, his broken form precariously leaning on a wall. "That was quite an entrance. What were your intentions exactly?" While a little more eloquently spoken than McChu had thought to ask, it still got the same point across. He turned back for the little asshole's reply, which was more along the lines of how McChu thought.

"My intentions? All I wanted was to avoid having to talk to you, grab some food, and scram. Of course it seems that plan failed spectacularly, now didn't it?" McChu scoffed and took a step forward, pausing to let Sweet Cheeks speak her own mind. While her reply was gentle and calm, the raichu's tail swished with anger behind him, cheeks still sparking with lethal electricity.

"You can take all the rotten food you want, Nidorunt, but the berries stay with us. You can go and scram, just like you always wanted to. Looks like that's all you're good for, anyway, Pussy. Now, since we got here first and we're bigger than you, why don't you fuck off, huh?" The last comment was said low, for only the little asshole's giant, Dumbo ears. His lip curled in a snarl and the electricity danced off of him. "...I've killed plenty of your kind in my day. BEAT IT."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:56 am

Fortree City || Morning [22]

"My intentions? All I wanted was to avoid having to talk to you, grab some food, and scram. Of course it seems that plan failed spectacularly, now didn't it?”

Moriarty’s expression was one of exasperation, a defeated huff escaping him at the nidoran’s snappy reply. Of all the people to meet, it had to be a creature as bitter and mouthy as the lovable fat rat already gracing his company. Yippee… He managed a strained smile, his pleasant charade faltering at the rather unpleasant company that he’d been bestowed with. However, his growing fatigue was soon replaced by Acht’s gentle, reasonable reply. The feline regarded the dragon a moment, his expression soft at the reminder that he always had Acht. Those hot-heads could piss around all they wanted; at least he had a more peaceful, rational presence to converse with. Then again, the wartortle and ursaring duo seemed pretty amiable too, not to mention the aloof glaceon – perhaps he was just being pessimistic, the good generally outweighed the downright irritating.

"You can take all the rotten food you want, Nidorunt, but the berries stay with us. You can go and scram, just like you always wanted to. Looks like that's all you're good for, anyway, Pussy.”

Oh yes, there was the rat’s vicious retort. So much for Acht’s attempts at keeping the peace… It looked like the raichu was practically begging for a fight, and from the nidoran’s previous words, Moriarty was under the impression he would get his wish. Shifting uncomfortably, he subconsciously moved closer to the aerodactyl, determined to avoid being caught up the duo’s inevitable scrap. His dark eyes rested on the dragon a moment. The feline had caught glimpse of her shaking earlier, concerned that she wasn’t fully recovered from Caspian’s attack.
    “Hey,” He spoke quietly, kindly. “Are you okay?” He subtly gestured to the room in which the attack had occurred, hoping that it would provide enough context for the female. She didn’t look too wounded, though he had come to learn that emotional and mental pain was far more crippling. He knew that all too well. Managing a soft smile, he motioned to the exit. “Let them fight it out – I’m not getting involved with it,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (17)

"You could've just asked... If you can find a decent can of food feel free to eat... Most of them would probably we spoiled, by now." Well, at least some of them were civil. Sure, he'd snapped at the cat for offering a kind word but that was because the stupid rat started shit first! What kind of way was that to introduce yourself to anyone? 'Hey, how you doing, fuck you I'm the shit?' Please, that guy needed to be knocked down a few pegs. He was about to apologize when said rat opened his mouth again.

"You can take all the rotten food you want, Nidorunt, but the berries stay with us. You can go and scram, just like you always wanted to. Looks like that's all you're good for, anyway, Pussy. Now, since we got here first and we're bigger than you, why don't you fuck off, huh?" Bernard glared daggers at the oversize rat, daring him to try anything. It wasn't like he had done anything wrong, and he didn't want any of their shit. "Berries? What berries? Who the hell said anything about berries?! Keep it Rollie Pollie, your massive girth could use it more than me!"

"...I've killed plenty of your kind in my day. BEAT IT." Fat ass, mother fucking, shit talking, idiotic asshole! Legends he hated this guy! Who the hell did he think he was ordering him around like that? Just because he was some electric freak he thought he owned the world. Well Bernard only had one response to that. "Kiss my ass, jerk off. I'd like to see you try and take me on." He lowered himself into a charging position, horn thrust forward, and dared the Raichu to make a move. He felt a little bad for making such a terrible impression on the rest of Fat Ass's group, but really he didn't think he'd be staying long enough for it to matter. But despite that, this guy deserved a beating.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 am

Post 27

Fortree City| Morning

This little asshole was getting on McChu's last nerve.

The raichu was used to fat jokes. He knew he was a giant, hell, he even took pride in his obesity. So the little punk's comment on his weight rolled like water off a ducklett's back. However, when threatened, the nidoran only provoked McChu's anger, spitting out another insult. "Kiss my ass, jerk off. I'd like to see you try and take me on."

'Ha! Like this little punk could even stand a damn spark from me.' The thought amused him to no end, and the indignant words only brought a guffaw from the fat rat. "Really, asshole? I'd like to see you try, little fucker. Runts like you, I eat for brunch. You ain't worth the electricity. So fuck off with your rotten food while we actually do something useful. In fact, if you ever want to be useful, toss yourself at an undead. Bait." He scoffed, then turned back to the others, tail hitting another pile of canned food, making it collapse in front of the small nidoran.

"Right," he stated as he returned his attention from the little asshole back to important things. "So we leavin or we stayin? I don't know anywhere else we could go."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (18)

Bernard huffed as the Raichu backed off, obviously scared that he couldn't handle the so called 'runt'. Again he started preaching about rotten food but what the idiot failed to realize was that toxins had no effect on the poison types body, so what did it matter? Just because the food might be a little old didn't mean it would kill him, but it would mean he wouldn't have to deal with them anymore.

Just to be an ass, Bernard picked up a can in his mouth and trotted right past the electric rat without even sparing him a glance. 'Let the jackass think he's won,' he thought to himself. 'Sooner or later they'll need help and I'm the only guy around.' As he passed by the Aerodactyl and the Persian he gave paused, placing down the can and gave a slight nod to the pair. "Sorry to just run out like this, but I do have things to do. Thank you for letting me take the food." And with that he picked up his can and went outside to find a quieter shelter.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am

Post 28

Fortree City| Morning

The little shit trotted past McChu like he owned the damn place, and he had to restrain himself from giving the runt a good thunderbolt. Chickie Poo was still there, and he'd already made quite the show; he didn't want to scare her off. Still, as he looked to the others of the group, the wartortle and bear were gone, making the building feel rather empty. Weird. That particular duo seemed the type to be a pain to get rid of.

Oh well.

As the nidoran trotted off, something rattled from above, and it sounded nasty. He tensed, ears working as he sought to identify what the hell was above them. Shushing the others quietly, he made his way down the small path the little NidoBastard had begun to trod, his bulk effectively cutting the other off. He cautiously poked his nose out, sniffing the very familiar scent that was now wafting from above. As he poked his head out, he saw nothing, and that was what worried him. Eyes straining, he searched the surrounding trees and heights for his marker, the little stripe of color that would indicate his growing fear was true.

Then, he spotted it. A red zigzag, up in a tree, accompanied by a few others. As he scanned the trees, he spotted more and more, and a dread built up in the otherwise savvy fighter. He hated this foe; their strange ability to change type and turn invisible proving them a worthy foe on a normal day. He cursed.

Kecleon.

((Bringin in a little action |D))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 am

((OoC; I'm back and skip for now. Need to catch up on what happened here.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 am

Fortree City || Morning [23]

"Sorry to just run out like this, but I do have things to do. Thank you for letting me take the food."

Moriarty had to admit he was a little disappointed that there hadn’t been a battle. Maybe the newcomer would have taught that rat a few lessons – or even better, got rid of him altogether. Smirking a little at the thought of being free from such a burden, he nodded his head politely at the nidoran’s words.
    “Er… no problem,” The feline answered, tired, though not entirely sure on how to respond. It hadn’t been his food and he soon felt somewhat pompous for making it sound so. But if the creature had been hungry, he should’ve taken the food regardless of permission – well Moriarty would have done so at least.

Eventually the raichu emerged to stand alongside them, though the persian quickly noted that he seemed a little quieter than usual. Frowning, the feline turned to regard the electric-type. Maybe there had been a quick fight after all – it was rare that McChu was so focused. However, as Moriarty turned to follow the creatures gaze everything became apparent. They had company.
    “K-Kecleon?” The persian stuttered, suddenly struggling for air. His entire body rigid with fear, the feline instinctively took a step back. Whilst he’d never battled the species, he knew well enough what they were capable of - sneaky little bastards with an often crippling ability to change type. Gulping, back arched as his bloodied fur bristled, Moriarty looked hurriedly to the rat. Surely, if he could take down a pack of mightyena, one measly little reptile would be a piece of cake. “Y-You got this, r-right?”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 am

Post 28

Fortree City| Morning

"K-Kecleon?" the cat stuttered, making McChu glance back at the wounded cat. "Y-You got this, r-right?" The raichu looked back and withdrew a bit more, keeping his demeanor collected. Frowning, a thought occurred to him as he was reminded that the Brit and Teddy were gone. 'Right when they would have been really useful,' he growled in the echoes of his mind. "...Yeah, Kecleon," McChu answered, his gaze continuously glancing at the way he'd come for signs of them approaching. "...A lot of them. I could handle a few, but there's dozens of them out there. There's no way we can possibly fight them all with two wounded and two disappeared." he growled, folding his chubby nub arms on his chest, resting them on his protruding belly. "...We gotta dig in."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 am

Fortree City | Morning(10)

Glacia had been watching all that had happened. Back when he had heard the cans drop down, he had hoped for a pokemon of a other type than a poison type. Seriously, those things weren't edible. And that meant there would go longer before he could get something to eat. Witch could lead to him losing control, witch would be bad. He wasn't ready to blow his cover just yet. But he had found an opportunity to at least get something funny out of the situation. He attempted to hit the rat just above his tail with a weak Ice Beam. He smiled slightly, waiting on to see how he reacted.

((OoC; Short post is short and crappy >.< ))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am

Fortree City || Morning [24]

"...A lot of them. I could handle a few, but there's dozens of them out there. There's no way we can possibly fight them all with two wounded and two disappeared.”

That was not what Moriarty had wanted to hear. His stomach twisting as a fear began to seep into his veins, the feline could tell from the rat’s tone alone that they were in trouble. For once, the persian had genuinely desired a snorting, arrogant reply from the electric-type. Fur bristling, his eyes feverishly scanned the trees, gradually making out more and more of the half-visible forms.
    “Shit,” Moriarty hissed, concern oozing from his noble voice. Looking uneasily to McChu as he continued, the feline flexed his claws in anticipation. He had no desire to fight, in fact quite tempted to flee now, but with such substantial injuries he would only be able to run so far. Even then, those monsters would sniff him out. Shuddering at the hopelessness of his current situation, the feline took a deep breath in a vain bid to calm himself. The rat’s plan was hardly reassuring either. Dig in? That’s your plan?!”

Before Moriarty could continue scolding McChu, struggling to keep composure at the looming threat and pathetic defence they would soon put up, a sudden chill behind him sent him darting around. It was the glaceon, a smile on his face that sent a shiver down the feline’s spine. Had he tried to hit them? Confused and ever so slightly alarmed, the feline moved to the side, attention soon volleying between the ice-type and the kecleon hoard in a bid to judge who was the biggest threat.
    “W-What are you playing at?” The persian questioned uneasily, a bad feeling rapidly overwhelming him. He regarded Glacia for a moment, only brought out of his staring at a sudden pain in his shoulder. Emitting a hiss of pain, he turned to witness a half-visible kecleon attacker, the slash attack adding another bloody gash to the feline’s battered body. Wasting no time, the feline reacted with an assurance - launching the reptile away from him with a sickening cracking sound. Of course, it wouldn’t restrain it for long, not when the rest of the group were making their approach.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 am

Fortree City|Morning
    (19)

Bernard ignored the glares of the yellow rat and continued his way out of the center. As he came out of the back and rounded the corner he saw the group staring out into the trees with worried expressions. Setting down his can he squinted to try and get a better look at what could possibly be so fascinating, only to see nothing. He heard them mutter the word 'Kecleon' and that set off warning bells. Quickly he began scanning for the traditional red zigzag and when he found it his heart dropped. There was easily a dozen of them, and even the jackass wouldn't be able to handle them all.

Why did it always have to be him?

With a heavy sigh he resigned himself to helping the ragtag group, as they seemed to have lost a few of their own. 'It would figure I would winding up saving everyone. Again.' Hopefully this group proved to be less green than the last one. When the Kecleon moved to attack the Persian, the first blow launching the offending lizard far off into the disatance, the battle began. Soon the horde descended and Bernard found himself with two on either side of him. With a hiss he surrounded himself with Toxic Spikes and charged his Horn Attack, waiting for them to move.

As predicted when they touched the spikes they turned colors into the disgusting purple that was a mockery of his own. Trying to remember his types he came up with a plan, quickly impaling one with his Horn Attack and following up with a Double Kick, increasing its effectiveness and crushing the ribcage of the sickening reptile. With a huff he stomped on its head until it stopped moving and turned his attention to the second one. It lunged for him with a Slash and he was barely able to move in time, the attack barely scratching his shoulder as he rolled. "Shit, this is going to be a little tougher than I thought."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Fortree City | Morning
    --- -- -3- -- ---
    [Carried from Cerulean Team]

She was tired from struggling a lot, the bird took most of her energy out of her. It turns out the bird was living and getting Anna out of the group in order to save her? Nonetheless, the bird didn't speak much, even when she was completely bored for (what felt like) 24 hours on the way to this new city. Anna was freakin' tired of getting bored, she wanted more adventure in her life! Cerulean City seemed fun, despite most of the Pokemon ignoring her calls to save them from that horde of Undead. The thought made her shudder on what happened to them, must have died by now if they never really heeded her warning.

As the wind softly whipped against her face, she noticed the number of clouds lessening as the blue sky came into view. The sun was still rising, and it was late morning or noon when she left Cerulean, it must have truly been 24 hours that she had been flying, hell maybe even more! Nonetheless, the Nidoran was quite curious where they were, staring down at the viewing below, only to find bunches of broken treehouses and forests... Well what a lovely place to stop by. Honestly, she didn't expect the bird to bring her to a place with more Undead. Wonderful, just fantastic. Before Anna could question the bird's motives, it was official that the Flying-type wanted Anna here, she felt the claws release their grip on her, the Nidoran falling down.

She widened her eyes as she noticed the scene below, another Nidoran like her, except... purple! Just like the one in her dreams! It must be coincidence, not the Nidoran she exactly knew, but there's a fucking horde of undead below... Well fuck. Well if she has to rescue some Pokemon again... She felt a sly smirk come on her face as her tail glew a faint, yet sickening purple. As she came close to ground, she landed her tail smack down on the grass floor, the Kecleons surrounding where she landed turning into a purple color as they stumbled backwards, "So the party's starting without me? Well, well!"

She glanced at the group with a neutral face, scanning the faces, well they weren't stupid-looking as the Pokemon in Cerulean, but they looked tough at least! The Poison Pin Pokemon gave a smile, the same smile she gave to the other Nidoran in Cerulean, one with her tongue sticking out and a wink, "Nice to meet'cha! Came to help ya' guys out!" She turned her focus on the Kecleons, damn were there a lot! Could they really take care of this?... Well, nothing's impossible! They'll get out of it, "So, so, what's the battle plan?" She asked enthusiastically, using her signature move; smacking her tail straight down on the ground as it turned a poisoned purple, rocks flying up as she Double-Kicked them towards the oncoming Lizards.

[Ooc: Anna's Earthbending powers go! -shot- Sadly she's not truly the Avatar nor an Earthbender. Not sure how many Kecleons are there, but from Sil's post, I assume a whole horde surrounding them |D -and starting to appear- do correct me if I'm wrong]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Fortree City | Morning

When McChu alerted them of their new foe, Acht looked around in panic, scared. "B-But... I don't see anything. What are Kecleon?" she murmured, voice low and she dipped her head, ready to flee. When the Nidoran came back she saw flashes of dull purple as weird lizard-like creatures came into view. Narrowing her eyes, the Aerodactyl could see floating red stripes surrounding them.

"W-Wait... They're invisible?" squeaking in surprise, she backed away only to bump into something, which Acht promptly attempted to roast it with a Fire Blast. More of the reptiles became visible, this time a firey orange. "So... Wait, do they become visible after you attack them?"

Suddenly a small blue rodent, similar to the purple one she saw earlier, showed up. It began to help in eliminating the Kecleons, and soon asked for a battle plan. "W-well... McChu said to 'dig in'."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 am

Post 29

Fortree City| Morning

"Dig in?!" the cat screeched, earning a growl from McChu. "That's your plan?!" The rat scoffed, frustrated snarl still in place on his blubbery face. "I don't see you comin' up with anything, Assface," he growled in response, turning his attention back to the fight. The nidoran had actually begun to fight them, a female of the species joining him. Well, they could do that. The little girl was probably too young for him, anyway. Chickie Poo's uneasy stutter caught his attention, though.

"W-Wait... They're invisible?" He nodded, and she sent a rather impressive fire blast at a group of them, turning them into a fiery color. "So... Wait, do they become visible after you attack them?" He nodded again, then scoffed.

"They take on any type they get attacked with. Those you just Fire Blasted are now Fire types. But that means they get all the perks and shits for being that type," he offered, hoping this new bit of knowledge would help Chickie Poo in fighting them. Fuck everyone else. He already lost the hot wolf and Sweet Cheeks, he wasn't losing Chickie Poo too. At the mention of his suggestion to "digging in", McChu looked around hastily for some sort of shelter to defend and fortify; the foyer of the pokemon center was too damn open. However... His eyes strayed down the road to the Mart, which looked intact. It was a shot, but a risky one, as they had wounded and food to transport. Shit.

He began using Rain Dance, summoning the clouds and waters that made his electricity so deadly. While indoors, it was a strange sight to behold; his blubbering body flopping and jiggling every which way he moved. However, determination was set on his face, and he called out, "Keep em busy!" to the pair of nidoran as the clouds form and rains began to pour.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 am

((OoC; Skip please >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Fortree City|Morning
    (20)

The world seemed to stop as suddenly there she was. It wasn't like before, with the tiny female in Cerulean, no this time he was sure. Rushing in like the trump in a card game stood a proud female Nidoran. With a grin and a wink she made her entrance and took a look at the Kecleon. Pulling one heck of a stunt launching up rocks and kicking them towards the other type changing freaks, Bernard had to admit he was impressed. "So, so, what's the battle plan?" It was her, it had to be...

"Anna?"

He stepped up to the other female, sniffing carefully, but there was no doubt in his mind. "It is you...isn't it? I knew you were alive!" He didn't really get a chance to listen to her answer because soon there was shout from behind him. "Keep 'em busy!" Confused as to why the Fat Ass was even talking to him Bernard then saw the storm brewing over the rat. "Right then..." giving the female duplicate of Anna a nod he turned to face the army of Kecleon with a malicious grin. "Bring it assholes!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Fortree City | Morning
    --- -- -4- -- ---

"Anna?" The Male Nidoran asked, sniffing the Female, Anna gave him an odd stare, he knows her name. He knows her name. HE KNOWS HER FUCKING NAME. Holy shit, is he like, some sort of psychic? A genie? Oh sweet Arceus, he must be a fucking magical Nidoran! She didn't even introduce herself yet! "It is you...isn't it? I knew you were alive!" What. Just what. Of course she's alive...? Uh-huh. Who's this guy? He somewhat gives a nostalgic feeling, but Anna shrugged it off, it's impossible for him to be the Nidoran in her dream. After all, it is a dream. "Keep 'em busy!" The Raichu responded to her earlier question, the Poison Pin Pokemon glancing at the Male to see him grinning a malicious grin, "Bring it assholes!"... He's still a considered genie/magical Pokemon.

The skies became dull with grey clouds rolling in, water pouring in like mad. Anna thought rain was annoying for a long time, but this time, she felt like it was aiding her. The Nidoran used Helping Hand, a giant pair of invisible hands appeared behind her, clapping as a signal that everyone is being aided by her power. She honestly found the move useless, but she never tried it! The Poison Pin Pokemon spotted red stripes coming her way, she would use Bite... but she had the fear that she would swallow their blood and become Undead too. Her feet filled with power as she hopped up and jumped at where their supposed face is, their camouflage changing to a powerful rusty red. Kecleons are so weird! What's the point of changing a color? She followed up with a Poison Tail, the sickish purple that glowed on her tail to the Kecleons... how annoying!

A irritated look came upon her face, she lost her focus already as the Kecleon became invisible, she winced as the rain kept hitting her eyes. It was sudden, she never expected it to come in a million years. A nearby Kecleon turned visible, its claws glowing an eerie dark aura as it punched Anna in the gut. She spat out blood upon impact, getting thrown about five feet away from the group. Her stomach area ached, stupid Kecleon! But now wasn't the time to lay around and rest, she forced herself up as she tried to get the dizziness out of her. The Poison-type indeed, caught the pair of red stripes nearby her, dodging their Slashes after becoming visible for a brief second.

"Dear Arceus, what a pain in the ass..." She smirked weakly, the rocks were nearby her, the ones she brought up from the ground earlier. Though they were smaller pieces than the last, she kicked them at the Normal-types, forcing them to be visible. How cocky she was earlier, she should have realized she wouldn't be able to take care of all of them as she is just an individual Pokemon.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Fortree City | Morning

"They take on any type they get attacked with. Those you just Fire Blasted are now Fire types. But that means they get all the perks and shits for being that type," Acht's eyes brightened at the new knowledge, nodding gratefully. "Thank you!" she exclaims, slowly glancing back to the red Kecleons with a grin. With a swift movement rings of glowing blue surrounded her body, only to turn into sharpened stones. Eyes glowing the Aerodactyl sent the Stone Edge straight to the fire chameleons, knocking them out.

Turning around to see how the others were holding up, she saw McChu beginning to rain dance. Suppressing a giggle her eyes traveled to all the berries he had gathered, and her had immediately reached for a nearby cloth, wrapping the food in it. As soothing at he rain was, she knew that electricity could travel through water and electrocute them, and if that's what the Raichu is thinking...

Swiftly racing out of the Pokemon Center from a broken window, she hid the sack of berries behind a bush, hoping someone else won't find it. Crawling back into the center, she latched onto the ceiling of the area, watching the transparent enemies turn into a sea of writhing blue. Reaching her tail down, she smacked and toppled over the ones nearest to her into puddles of water, smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 pm