Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater Empty Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater LJYHuM
    Dracul

Time of Infection
    3 weeks

Level

Moves
    Slash (Level up)
    Fire Fang (Level up)
    Wing Attack (Level up)
    Flame Burst (Level up)

Nature
    Naughty

Characteristics
    Likes to Fight

Height
    5'07"

National Pokedex No.
    #006 Charizard/the Flame Pokemon

Weight
    193 lbs.

Pokedex entry
    It is said that Charizard's fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles. W2

Personality
    Was once kind, but turned bitter towards humans before outbreak began. Went Insane from the death of his parents during the outbreak. Dracul began causing chaos and despair upon others. He hates humans and thanks them for the chaos they created.

Appearance
    A psychotic Charizard and signs of the virus on his stomach and around his eyes. Hates humans.
    History
    Dracul and Mathias was born from the same parents and when he was a charmander. He used to like everything except those that are not worth to him. When he went to the mountains to visit his cousins he felt so small to them, but shared nothing in common with one of his cousins. When he looked upon one of his cousins named Stone, he only saw a timid cousin, but the past didn't concern him anymore. Dracul never really liked Stone, but Stone's brother was something of interest to him. He looked up to him as a role model and respected him as he was taller than him.

While growing up, Mathias started distancing himself away from his brother. Dracul began to wonder why, but with no idea, he began having obsessions with his brother. While he often went to the mountains, Dracul always went to see his cousins. He went against his parents wishes and started growing bitter towards them. When he came across a human, he often attacked them and ran off. Dracul blamed the humans for Mathias' disappearance. 

As he grew up and became a Charizard, Mathias never paid him a visit and when Dracul went to the mountains he discovered Stone was missing. The one he didn't respect and as he looked around for the eldest brother he was nowhere to be found. When the Outbreak began he started to go insane as he watched his parents get eaten by undead he flew off leaving them to die. He changed his name from Gabriel to Dracul so that if Mathias found him he wouldn't recongnize him. Both Mathias and Stone was his only problem and he would see to it that they was stuck in the chaos as well.

The three weeks prior to Dracul's infection, Dracul watched a human running from the undead. He swooped in and attacked the human without a care for them and his last words to the human was I thank you for this glorious chaos. Then took to the air watching the undead attack and eat the human. He landed after the undead was finished eating the human and then the true bizarre happened, he drank the infected blood leading to his infection. The Virus began changing him to grow more insane and his ambition was starting to grow into place.

Then, he started laughing insanely and started looking for Mathias to infect him. While he searched the Kanto region where Mathias was last seen he fell prey to the virus and became undead afterwards. His last memory was that Mathias was with a human named Zeke and since then he hunted down this Zeke. He views his cousin the Harbinger Charizard as his role model and watched the harbinger kill viciously. Insane and obsessed with finding Mathias, Dracul only wanted to find Mathias and turn him undead. However, he had no clue to where Mathias is and where to start as the time before the outbreak began Dracul used to go by the name Gabriel, but what made him talk about death and despair was not known.

Dracul began talking in old english after his confrontation with a pair of humans in Ilex Forest. His hatred unhindered by the virus only amplifies it further. Then, Stark mountain he was to use the living to his own end, but their numbers dwindled and decided to leave the remaining living to meet their fate in the claws of Heatran.

User Notes
    -Brother to Mathias and Cousin to The Harbinger Charizard and Ricxs' Stone
    -Obsessed with Finding Mathias and infecting him
    -Permission was given by both Ricxs and Charizard
    -Recently became undead and well aware of his undeath
    -Driven insane by watching his parents die to the undead
    -Hates humans to a degree, but thanks them for the chaos.
    -Recently began speaking in old english

Last edited by ShadowCharizard on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater Empty Re: Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am

To main pc please.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater Empty Re: Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater

Post by Victini Tue May 05, 2015 11:35 am

Charizard does not learn Air Slash by breeding - it is a starting move, taught by Heart Scale tutors.

His history appears a little bit disjointed. It begins by talking about his intentions regarding the virus and then move onto his backstory. Try to expand on his past a little bit, and keep the history in chronological order so that it is easy to understand.

I'd like to know more about his personality as well; maybe you can explain more how he was before the epidemic hit, and how the infection has changed him.

Please revise and I'll take another look.

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater VictiniDracul the insane undead Charizard Floater TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue May 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Okay Victini I made the changes if anything else needs changed let me know.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Thu May 07, 2015 1:06 pm

You see, now that I've seen more of his history I really do not think that Dracul should know Air Slash or Toxic, since both of those moves require human intervention to be learned. And since Dracul was apparently wild his whole life, there is no way that he could've learned those moves by himself.

The history also still seems a little vague; who is Stone? What other trials and difficulties did he face while he was growing up? As I said before, I'd like to see more on his personality; I can't quite get a feel for the character other than the fact that he is infected and insane. There must be more to him than that, surely.

I'd also like you to be careful with your grammar; some parts of this profile are a tedious read.

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater VictiniDracul the insane undead Charizard Floater TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu May 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Okay ready for another check.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 am

Dracul the insane undead Charizard Floater RGgji6G

The Victory Pokemon

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:45 pm

I made some edits since he's not on any active team at the moment and with Fox's permission. I have also been asked to let you know Mewtwo to check and reapprove this profile if necessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 pm