Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
SkeletonCupcake
Kaze
Fox
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

The LAVENDER Team

Anonymous

The LAVENDER Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The LAVENDER Team

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lavender Town/Dusk(25)

He kept on walking through the dreadful night following the scent of his prey. He would get them soon, he could already feel their blood on his jaws. Halloween started to salivate with such thoughts, but they soon were interrupted...An infected Gothitelle growled at him, Halloween hated to have people in his way and this one was exactly there.

Halloween started to chant something as he moved a finger claw towards his head and started to make a circle around his temper. PumpPumpkin, Pumpkin. Halloween! With this he aimed his arm at the Gothilette and a bright orange light with a Jack'O Lantern face was blasted at the being. Halloween was surprised with that! He wanted to use his Magical Leaf, but it seems it was replaced with this new attack...he wondered too why he was thinking on pumpkins when he shooted that.

But there was no time now...Halloween had to destroy that thing, and since it was now stunned he could easily kill it. He started to shoot Pin Missile towards her to stun her further and inflict damage, his thorns started to and glow grow on his arms making him have multiple scythe blades on them, he ran towards the psychic type to slash it, but the Astral Body pokemon was quick and was able to dodge. Halloween kept trying to use his Needle Arm, but nothing worked, the Gothilette used a Confusion attack to throw Halloween away.

He growled at her and he ran towards her building up speed to use his Faint Attack, when the Gothilette was about to attack...Halloween disappears. The Gothilette looks around confused, but suddenly is turned around facing the horrible Scarecrow, his grin stretches and he sinks his claws into its chest and rips the heart off, after which he grabs the head and rips it off slamming the head uppon the whole on the chest. He kicks the head of the Gothilette making her fall.

Halloween feasts on the heart as he resumes his journey. He will find those cowards and with his new found power...Nothing shall stop him.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am

Post 26

Rock Tunnel| Night

Therese's coughing fit made Torrent pause in his lumbering gait to the cave mouth, legitimately worried for her. He had heard that kind of awful coughing before, and it had been from his trainer... He remembered all too well the sleepless nights and voiceless months, the bloodied cloths from the persistant disease. Her body had been racked with merciless coughs until the day the Infected took her from him. For a moment, he was willing to wait a while for her to regain her strength, but more commotion in the distance made him immediately change his mind.

"...Come on. We'll be able to rest once we're safely in the cave. Yasille, you'll be able to help us with light. I remember your species being good at that, so no need to worry, Noir. Let's go." He paused for a moment before glancing back to the sheep. "And congratulations."

He was eager to get into the cave he knew so well. He and his family often traveled here for training his daughter, and while the memories hurt, he knew it was the safest route for them at the moment. With Therese's health declining, and he himself injured, they couldn't risk staying in the open much longer, especially since night had finally come. He led the others to a small alcove a few yards in and plopped down, starting to take the pins out of his leathery hide. He flinched slightly at each pin being removed, but he'd had worse before... "We should be ok here, for the moment," he grunted as he continued to work on his wing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am

Rock Tunnel | Night

Therese hadn't thought that her random coughing fit would bring this much concern. "...Are you okay? Are you sick?..." "Mon Amie, are you o.k?" She could only muster a weak smile as she replied. "I'm fine. Might've been just allergies or something, I'll be okay." At least she hoped so, the Marowak had never really caught any diseases in a while and she didn't recall having any allergies. "No need to apologize, missy! If we need to get shelter quickly so that you can regain your strength then we can do that. Do not apologize." She gave a nod.

"Oh! I am afraid that I never cought your name," Oh right, she hadn't the time to introduce herself back there when they were getting attacked. "Please call me Therese. It's nice to meet you." she said with a warm smile. "...Come on. We'll be able to rest once we're safely in the cave. Yasille, you'll be able to help us with light. I remember your species being good at that, so no need to worry, Noir. Let's go."

Therese slowly followed the group, staying at the very back just in case something attacked them from behind. A few minutes later Torrent stopped and sat down, beginning to take the pins out of his wing. "We should be ok here, for the moment," With a nod, Therese sat down as well. Her eyes watched Torrent flinch as he took the pins out. "Would you like some help with that?" Therese suggested.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

Rock Tunnel | Night(21)

Noir unquestioningly followed closely behind Torrent, his eyes on the large tail in front of him as he clutched tightly at his club and toy. As the darkness grew around them, he couldn't help but whimper, waddling even closer to Torrent as they walked.

"We should be ok here, for the moment," Torrents' voice echoed from above him. Noir looked around, trying to make out the cavern around them.
    My feet hurt so much...he thought as he looked around for a place to sit. Finding a small rock, he plopped down with his back against it, exhausted. The small Cubone watched as the Dragonite pulled out the large needles from his skin, cringing as he pulled each one out.
    It looks like it hurts alot...he pulled Pika closer to him, snuggling his muzzle into the soft cotton ears.
    The softness and musty smell of the doll instantly comforted the small Cubone as he took in everything.
    "You and me, till the wheels fall off." He murmured casually to the Pikachu, recalling the depressing film he had gotten it from.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Rock Tunnel| Night (21)

Cketch takes up a rear guard as the enter the tunnel, sniffing at the air to try and determine if there is anything hiding that may try to sneak up on him.
    It is colder now so he can tell it must be night but his senses are still as sharp as ever, the dark is no obstacle to his nose.
    The scents of grass and stone are comfortingly non-mobile.
    The Smeargle retreats slowly.
    He places one paw on Therese's shoulder, although whether it is so he has a guide through the tunnel or to keep her upright it is hard to tell.

Cketch yawns, showing a curled tongue and pointed teeth.
    He is exhausted, he needs some sleep and soon.
    As they reach the alcove he sits and scrawls a tiny purple design on the stone wall before curling up under it.

"I suggest we get some sleep while we can."

He stretches.

"Who should take first watch? We know we are not alone out here..."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Lavender Town/Night(26)

The Cacturne often would sniff the air and the ground to catch their scent, his grin spread as he started to walk. His rough voice started to hum an insane and rough tune. His grin was spreading widely making his Jack'O Lanternish features more visible, his crimson eyes could even be seen in the growing night.

He could see them in the distance, entering the cave. He sitted down on the ground and let them get in, to give them an advance...a sense of security, once inside he started to walk inside. He started to notice his mind was fresher...He could focus his words better...As he walked he could sing a tune uppon his walk.
    Boys and girls...From Every age.
    He leaned on the wall with his eyes closed and his arms crossed, once the others would notice his presence he slowly would rise his head and turn it towards them with a spreaded grin.
    Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 am

Post 27

Rock Tunnel| Night

The others were speaking around him, talking about sleep and taking shifts and whatnot. It vaguely reminded the dragon as he plucked pins out of his shoulder and wings that he had not slept in at least 30 hours, but it didn't matter now. It was gone... his home was gone. That small beacon of hope had been lost, the last thread of normalcy he had kept in these past few months of hell had been severed... The house's cries of pain as his fist splintered the wood still rang in his ears, the items within crashing and crumbling along with te infrastructure itself haunted his memory. He had done that. He had killed what little he had left.

He destroyed himself.

The pain of the pins brought him back to the cave, mindlessly plucking. The pins lay in a small array beside him, since he just tossed it away casually. For a moment, he was silent before he realized Therese was asking him a question. "Would you like some help with that?" she asked softly. Torrent noted the concern on her face, then contemplated. He was using the pain as a distraction from what he had just committed, but then relized that with his large shoulders, he wouldn't be able to reach them all.

A sigh escaped him. "...Please." The word sounded more pained and softer than he had intended, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He lay on his side, wounded side up, and rested his head on his strong folded arms. The only compensation for what had happened was that he saved the others, but for how long? Would his sacrifice even stop that creature? Doubtful... but he had to have something to know that the house's destruction wasn't in vain... He looked to Noir and Yasille, then to Therese and Cketch, and gave a small breath of some indescernable emotion.

...That would do.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night

"...Please." With a brief nod Therese was already inching over closer to Torrent, analyzing the wing before beginning her work. The Marowak's hands were not the finest, if they could even be called hands, but she was good enough to gently remove the pins of the Dragonite's wing without causing too much damage. With each needle she removed an organized pile began to form on the damp floor next to her.

"I suggest we get some sleep while we can. Who should take first watch? We know we are not alone out here..." The Bone Keeper Pokemon merely continued her work, humming. "Since I am the light, I don't mind staying up," Therese only glanced at Yasille for a brief second. "I can stay up for a while too, I don't feel too tired." That was a lie, in reality she was too scared to fall asleep. In fear that when she wakes up she'll find themselves again in danger, maybe that monster would track them down, maybe she'll wake up to find someone dead.

She had paused, her eyes wide and body frozen stiff with fear, before a distant drip of water woke her from her thoughts, resuming helping Torrent. The Marowak hummed a calm, slow lullaby, desperate to get those morbid thoughts out of her mind.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night(22)

As Noir watched the Dragonite, a number of emotions seemed to plague him. The little Cubone snuggled his doll as he reflected on everything that had just happened.

He destroyed his home for us...Not that..I know that it's like to really have a home...but...I can imagine how much it hurts to lose something so important...
    He sighed as his thoughts turned back to Iva and her father, small convulsions racing through his tiny body.
    No! I...I can't! he thought firmly, pushing back the traumatic memories, the shaking slowly receding.
    He lifted his eyes to look at the Dragonite, sitting up a bit as he did so.

"....Thank you...I...I...know it meant alot to you..." He managed to stutter out as he struggled to voice his thoughts. The Cubones' eyes were wide and clear, reflecting honesty and for an instant, an openness that had otherwise been absent.

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Rock Tunnel| Night (22)

Holding his tail out in front of him Cketch drags it over the stone, making a pretty good grid, even if the lines were wavy.
    "Then I suggest we take the watch in pairs. For now Yasille and Noir, you should sleep for now. Therese and Torrent should take first watch which will give you time to tend to that wing. Then I shall take the midnight watch alone.."
    Cketch ghosts a hand over his blank white eyes.
    "Seeing as the dark is no issue for me. Noir and Yasille can take watch in the morning when it is less dangerous."
    Cketch manages to place his paw print almost within the boundary of the appropriate square on his schedule.
    "Hopefully tomorrow is better then today..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Lavender Town/Night(26)

Halloween swinged his body forward in a lazy way dragging his arms up and slowly turning his head towards them. The outline of his body and his Jack O Lanternish features were well noticed even in the night. His heavy footsteps echoed through the cave as he walked deeper. Come with us and you'll see... he turned towards the entrance and pointed outside to Lavender Town This our town of Halloween.

His grin than stretched as he aimed his arm up and 3 orbs appeared on his fingers, the orbs turned orange with Jack O Lantern like faces. It was clear he was charging his Focus Blast for attacking. I'm the one hidding under your bed. Teeth growing sharp and eyes glowing red. I'm the one hidding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair. I'm the clown with tear away face here in the flash and gone with out a trace. I'm the Who when you call "Who's there?", I'm the wind blowing through your hair. I'm the shadow on the Moon at Night, filling your dreams to the Brim with fright!
    Skipping great parts of the song that he remembered, his eyes glowed brightly, as his undead mind wished for their flesh. The 3 orbs on his hand quickly turned into on and the Cacturne hurled the Jack O' Focus Blast into their direction.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Post 28

Rock Tunnel| Night

The pins were almost all out, and the great dragonite could only lay there and wait until Therese finished her work. It was far from peaceful, but it was the only rest he had been able to obtain since before this madness began. However, Noir approached him slowly, clutching his bone and pika thing. "....Thank you...I...I...know it meant alot to you..." he mumbled softly, but Torrent understood.

"...Don't mention it, kid," he mumbled back, but not in a truly menacing tone. His voice was soft with his sorrow and resolve; no malice was there. He reached out with a large, massive hand and patted Noir gently on the head.

The gentle moment was ruined, however, when a quivering voice echoed ominously throughout the cavern. The dragon's eyes widened and his heart raced. No... Already? That thing had caught up with them already? He rose, allowing Therese off his back first before rising to his full stature. He was feeling better already, but that was probably the adrenaline.

"Go further in," Torrent growled to the others. "You should all be able to fend off whatever Infected are in here." His wrists crackled with electricity once more, and he braced himself for an attack. "I'll hold him off."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night

Therese gave a small smile as she was almost done. Only a few more pins left on his wing, and the Marowak looked beside her to see the small stack of them neatly organized. She nodded at Cketch's suggestion for the shifts, it was a good plan. Her eyes drifted over to the Cubone, who began to talk to Torrent while Yasille and the Smeargle conversed. Things seemed peaceful for now.

Suddenly Yasille squeaked in a mix of surprise and horror, turning to the two. "T-Torrent! Therese! I-it's back! I-it was near the entrence...! And and and... it smiled at me..." The Bone Keeper Pokemon only had a few seconds as she pulled out some more needles before the Dragon rose, Therese gently hopping off his back and getting into a fighting stance.

"Go further in. You should all be able to fend off whatever Infected are in here." She nods, watched as his hands crackled with lively sparks. "I'll hold him off." As much as Therese wanted to stay and help, she forced herself to set priority into getting the others into safety. Torrent seemed better, almost already healed, he would be able to hold his ground. She began to run, motioning for the others to follow. "Quickly! Deeper in the cave!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night(23)

Noir slowly grinned at the Dragonite as he reached forward to gently pat his head, a mutual friendship between the two. But Noirs' eyes snapped open as he heard a voice echoing in the darkness. Before he could react, the large dragon rose up to his full-height.

"Go further in, You should all be able to fend off whatever Infected are in here." He commanded, his eyes steely and cold. The Cubone gulped as he nodded and dashed to Yasilles' side, gripping his club as they made their way deeper into the darkness.
    I hope he'll be okay...he thought as he looked back with worried eyes.

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

Rock Tunnel| Night (23)

Cketch is tired of running, so very very tired.
    His paws ache and his mouth is getting dry from thirst.
    He dearly wants to rest but this sand smelling thing seems inexhaustable. It will hunt them down and then...
    He doesn't want to think of it.
    He had almost been having fun.
    The smeagle grabs Yasille's hand and leads her further into the dark to hide.
    He always ran away from trouble but only now did he feel guilty about it.
    "I am Cketch" he tells the ozone-lanolin smell quietly.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:17 am

Post 29

Rock Tunnel| Night

Torrent's snarl grew louder and louder as the damn Infected slowly made its way into the cave, singing some ridiculous song to itself. While the curiosity of why or how an Infected could sing, the fact that Torrent knew this song, that his trainer loved this song, was a slap in the face. Nothing from the pits of Hell should have the right to sing, to make music. He thrashed his tail against the craggy ground as he waited to get a clear shot of the monster. 'Come on, come on... Let me see your pretty face...' he gritted under his breath.

As the cacturne reached the chorus, Torrent finally spotted him. In a flash, a powerful right hook going through the cacturne's frail body. Blood red sand leaked from the massive wound, and the plant fell to the ground, stunned. "Stop singing that fucking song," the dragon growled as he stood over the struggling Infected.

However, the plant didn't listen. He continued singing, and Torrent's eye twitched. "I said..." he began, placing a large, leathery foot on the throat of the other, "STOP... SINGING." He put all of his weight into his leg, crushing the trachea effortlessly. The rotting flesh was grinded into the very pebbles beneath, sticking to the ground. Torrent then knelt down and punched the still-moving head, bashing it in.

"This is what you get when you fuck around with a Champion, you fucking asshole!" he gritted in between punches, pummeling the head into a soft goo. All his anger and frustration with the past few days went into those punches, his home destroyed in his mind's eye. It was this thing's fault it was gone, and this bastard was going to pay. The thing was unrecognizable as Torrent pulled his bloody fist away from the wreckage of the thing's face. He stood, wiping the other's blood off his fist, spitting on the body before turning to meet with the others. He needed to wash this filth off.

"...Therese... Noir, Yasille, Cketch," he called, his voice as enthusaistic as ever. "It's dead. It's all right, come on out."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night

Therese had stopped, hearing the thudding and the singing slowly fading away. "...Therese... Noir, Yasille, Cketch," Suddenly she could hear Torrent's voice who sounded... Happy. "It's dead. It's all right, come on out." The Marowak's eyes lit up. The Cacturne was dead? They were safe now? With a smile she bounded back to where they had begun to rest...

...And froze at the sight of the undead.

It's head had been pummeled into a goo-like substance, splattering the floor around it and it's flesh was stuck to the ground. She felt like gagging, and looking over at Torrent, she found him splattered in blood. "A-are you alright?" she stuttered out. Although she had turned away from the sight the image of the undead's mutilated body still haunted her mind. She looked back deeper into the tunnels, watching if anyone else was coming.

Therese felt like vomiting, her stomach doing flips and turns as she stood there, nervousness building up in her as he skin turned a sickly pale color. The stench filled the room like a virus, invading her nostrils and making the Marowak choke. It disgusted her. Attempting to keep her composure, she tried not to retch, sealing her eyes shut. 'Everything's going to be okay... Everything's going to be okay... Everything's going to be okay...'
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 am

Rock Tunnel | Night(24)

"It's dead. It's all right, come on out." He heard the dragon call out. Noir turned on his heels as he rushed back to the Dragonite, only to stop dead in his tracks.

The small Cubones' eyes grew wide with horror as he looked upon the Dragonite and the gore at his feet. He let out a weak cry as his eyes met the Dragonites' before his eyes flew into the back of his head. Involuntarily dropping his doll and club, his tiny body went into convulsions.
    Memories flooded his vision, overcoming him.
    "You worthless creature! Get the fuck out of my way, you disgusting piece of shit!" A human face, twisted in rage and pain, a jolt of pain across his face as his foot struck the Cubone hard.
    Another scene, one of blood. A corpse, devoid of a head. Brain matter spattered against the wall in a grotesque painting. He saw his own hands, grasping desperately at his masters' cold leg, stained with his blood. Tears and pain, a young child crying in the night, voice hoarse and empty. He knew now that that child was him.

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Rock Tunnel| Night (24)

The scent of diseased blood tickles the smeargle's delicate nose and turns his stomach the wrong way. It's even worse to his nose then it must be to the other's eyes.
    To him half the room was a swirled tangle of smells, blood, rage, violence and the sandy scent of the creatures skin all knot themselves together in Cketch's mind.

He has to step back from the mess.

It's dead, it has to be dead this time.

The scent moves and Cketch nearly leaps out of his fur but the voice is Torrent's.

"...Therese... Noir, Yasille, Cketch it's dead. It's all right, come on out."

Cketch places a paw on this beating heart and breathes a sigh. It's dead, finally fully dead.

That bitter scent he's smelling isn't coming from the hulking dragon, the normal leather like scent of his scales completely concealed with the stronger odors of parts never meant to see the light.

It comes from another part of the cave and he sniffs the air, facing away from Torrent.

It's no good, the smell of death is simply overpowering.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Post 30

Rock Tunnel| Night

Torrent did not expect the reactions he received from everyone, and it staggered him a little to see them so... revolted. He looked down at himself, seeing the gore that had been sprayed on him, and shrank back into the shadows away from them. Noir even began to cry hysterically, and it almost hurt to see him like that... Maybe he should have moved the body, covered it... not squished its head... "Uh..." he began as he shirked away, "I'll uh... go wash off..."

He knew this tunnel well, and shouldered his way through the darkness, leaving the others momentarily to de-monster himself. He found a small pool of standing water and splashed it on himself, getting the rank stench and gore off his skin. Was he really that bad? He had only killed the bastard, given the treatment he deserved. Why did the others think so badly of him?

As he finished, and as he was about to return to the others, a small odd bit of color caught his eye. He hadn't noticed it in the dark when he had first arrived in the small chamber, but now that his eyes had adjusted, it was there in his peripheries. As he drew closer, he saw a glint of purple scale glimmer in the dim light, and his heart nearly stopped.

No...

He bridged the gap between he and the color, and his worst fears were realized. His beautiful daughter, his little pride and joy, his world lay dead, long dead, on the cold, damp craggy floor before him. A good chunk had been taken out of her back, her spine severed by a powerful bite, probably killing her instantly. She looked as if she'd been there for weeks...

The dragon's eyes tore away from the sight, and he then noticed his racking sobs. His lungs heaved, his eyes burned with tears. Everything he had held out for lay dead in front of him, rotting with the mildew and algae. It was gone... She was gone, and there was nothing... Nothing...

He let out a terrible roar of agony and pain, the last of his friends, his family gone. He stayed there, prostrate, not remembering the group he had left behind as his despair overtook him.

((Mental breakdown! :D))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night

The room, also filled with scents, echoed an eerie kind of silence. She could hear the clatter of a bone hitting the ground and her eyes shot right to Noir, who looked horrified. No, horrified was an understatement. His eyes were wide and round and his body looked as if he was frozen by an Ice Beam. Therese moved closer to attempt to comfort the child but found Yasille already doing so.

"I'll uh... go wash off..." Therese looked backed to Torrent, her vision slightly blurred and her head pounding at every syllable as he slowly slipped away. The Marowak decided to quietly sneak and follow him, stumbling amongst the cracks and stones around her. Anywhere away from the corpse, and if the Dragonite was going to wash himself off then he would be going to water, which she needed. Her throat was feeling dry and hot, she was parched.

Suddenly she felt her foot hit something [Which to her mild embarrassment, was another pebble.], and she rolled over onto her back so she wouldn't land face first again the cold... No, hot ground? When did the tunnel become so... Heated? She grasped at her club, not noticing how violently her body was shaking until Therese saw her own hands. She strained to hear sounds coming from a little farther away... Was it sobbing? Attempting to get up, but falling back down again she began to crawl, dragging her lower body as she reached forward with her arms.

Therese could see Torrent, in front of a dead body of Dratini, a pretty purple one. He was crying, sobbing, and the Marowak could barely block her ears as the dragon roared. The booming sound made her head rattle. Gritting her teeth to stand the pain she crawled closer. "Torrent, Torrent, it's going to be okay." she croaked out, reached a hand to reassure him. Her whole body was a sickly pale, panting although she had only crawled for a bit. Trembling, shaking, her figure slowly got up, a hand clutching her stomach while the other was there for Torrent.

"She's... S-She's in a better place now..." mumbling, she fell to her knees, her legs now numb. Therese screwed her eyes shut. 'Deep breathing, deep breathing... it'll help you clear your mind.' she forced herself to inhale and exhale slowly, but only found the pain in her head to become more excruciating. "Torrent... We're... We're here for you." her eyes were shaking, looking around the room. "It's..." bile began to rise higher in her throat. 'Oh dear Arceus I'm going to puke.' "It's all...." Why was Torrent's figure all blurry? Why was there... Two of him? Dizziness had taken over her, and confusion overwhelmed her. Before she could say anything more, her whole body fell completely to the ground, gravitational pull causing her body to lie there, eyes screwed shut.

She blacked out.

[OOC: Gosh I love writing fainting scenes.]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Rock Tunnel| Night (25)

Cketch has to cover his nose with his paws. He has had to rely on his sense of smell for so long that the rank scent leaves him near blinded.
    To ease the dizzying overstimulus he sits on the floor and covers his nose until Torrent leaves and the scent starts to fade.

He's made a good choice in staying after all, the leathery scented pokemon managed to save them all from what sounded like a very dangerous one of Them and didn't seem to be in anyway dangerously insane.

Suddenly a deep roar booms around the cavern and makes the smeargle yip in pain and put his paws over his ears.
    It is a cry raw with loss from a familiar throat and when it fades the echos make his ears ring.

Pulling himself to his feet Cketch quickly sniff the cavern air. Noir is with Yasille who smells worried and Torrent...is with Therese.

Cketch sprints off down the cavern, brushing his paws over the walls to check his direction. He steps on a few pebbles that hurt the pads of his feet but he keeps running.

What had happened?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 am