Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
renegade
Min
Ho-Oh
Houndoom
Snitch
Lugia
Silverishness
Luxray
RhysandNight
Abysswalker
14 posters

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Post by Silverishness Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Post 11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viridian Forest| Noon

Skoll didn't even know what the hell was happening more, nor did he really care to find out. The fearow was dead, there was a big giant charizard --no, nix that. Big, giant bloodthirsty charizard, Glitch died and then came back, and now there was some pompous asshat flareon... and the little kitty was still missing.

He turned back to the weird group and listened to the conversations. While the initial shock value had diminished by quite a bit, it still gnawed at him. He had watched that demon dog tear the jolteon apart... He couldn't have just... imagined it all... Could he? He needed to find Esmee to find out.

The scyther flitted his wings in irritation as Glitch introduced himself to the charizard and flareon. After he was done, Skoll's stern, permanent frown didn't waver, and he merely stated, "Skoll." He didn't feel up to elaboration. While he didn't particularly feel himself a leader, he began to trek out, wanting out of the damn forest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon | 4

Brimstone released a low growl as he felt something stumble over his tail. He quickly twisted his neck to fix his gaze on the small, fluffy canine that had been clumsy enough to trip over such a large and obvious obstacle, though any insult or remark he could make was interrupted by the arrival of the screeching spearows. An arrival that was greeted with their deaths in a fiery inferno.

Well, at least the little fluff ball could put on a bit of a show.

"Just watch where you're going," the charizard huffed in response to the flareon's apology as a snort of smoke escaped his nostrils.

The charizard had thus far failed to properly introduce himself to any member of the group, and he didn't seem like he was going to make a point to do so anytime soon. Even as he made mental notes of the names of the others, he couldn't help but feel faintly irritated that his question had been ignored. Not that it was all that important, it just didn't really take a lot to get Brimstone irritated.

Indeed, Brimstone snorted in response to Glitch stating he was sure "the others wouldn't mind." "Speak for yourself, runt. I'm just dealing until I feel like flying again." His wings were still aching a bit from the distance he had flown before attacking the fearow. Not that he would ever admit it, but the tattered condition his wings were in from his years of fighting in addition to his increasing age left him at a point that was a bit past his prime.

As if to make his point, he limped after Skoll without another word.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 am

Viridian Forest || Noon [2]

"...Nice to meet you Robert. My name is Glitch, and yeah heh, we're trying to get out of here. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind you traveling with us. Just be prepared to move a lot."

Robert’s predictions about the jolteon’s personality proved correct – it was the only creature with enough decency to actually offer him some kind of welcome. The scyther came in second with a blunt stating of its name, Skoll – seemed rather barbaric to the flareon. Then again, Glitch wasn’t much better. Fortunately, the charizard skimmed over the whole tail incident, and Robert was glad that the monster hadn’t bitten his head off for it. He certainly looked the type to do so.

"Speak for yourself, runt. I'm just dealing until I feel like flying again."

Robert watched the charizard lumber away, following the scyther whose form was gradually disappearing into the surrounding foliage. Charming, the flareon thought with a snort. He hadn’t met any survivors since leaving the mansion, and he was starting to remember why he preferred the solitude. They were all animals! No manners, no civility. His lips momentarily curling back in disgust, he glanced over to the jolteon, ushering a weak smile.
    “Cheery pair aren’t they?” He muttered, a fake chuckle following to lessen his initial disliking of Glitch’s companions. “It’s nice to meet you too though,” This was more genuine. The jolteon was amiable, albeit maybe a little too lively for his liking, but it was better than nothing and he was glad of having someone to converse with. He walked over to the electric-type, his walk giving away a history of beauty contests, a tiny, forced smile on his face. ”So... we just follow them, I suppose?”
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Viridian/Noon(17)

He flattened his ears at the Charizard's remark, deciding to both stay away and ignore him.

"Cheery pair aren't they?" The Flareon said, walking closer to him as they started to follow.

Rolling his eyes he made a sarcastic noise. "Oh yeah, very cheery.

"So... we just follow them, I suppose?"

"Nothing really else to do it seems." The Jolteon replied, glaring at the lumbering dragon before turning his gaze to Robert. "...you're not use to this whole "outdoor's thing" are you?" Pausing Glitch looked back ahead of him, wondering what had happened to Esmee. He hoped that the cat pokemon was alright.

Last edited by Iceshadow27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

((Just so you guys know, I'm out of the safehouse))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 am

Post 12

Viridian Forest| Noon

Skoll's wings twitched as he listened to the two eeveelutions' conversation, his ears burning slightly as they spoke. While he necessarily didn't care about what they thought about him, something just made him listen all the more. The flareon sounded like he was putting on a show just to follow them. While Glitch and the charizard -or even Esmee- really didn't bug him, it was parasites that got on his nerves...

He paused as they entered a fork in the road, then turned to the rest of them. "...Now, where exactly are the rest of you going? On both sides of this forest is a city, one probably completely destroyed and crawling with assholes. I'm simply looking for my friend and sister, so I don't give a damn." He wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to separate from them or not just yet...

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon | 5

Brimstone seemed to have chosen to completely ignore the two eeveelutions and whatever conversation they were having until he deemed it necessary to take note of them again. After all, they were nothing but small, bite-sized snacks to him. Better off putting them out of mind lest his stomach start feeling a bit empty.

However, as Skoll stopped at the fork in the road, the large dragon grunted. The mantis was looking for his sister, he had said. Well, it seemed they were driven by somewhat similar motives. Though, as far as Brimstone was concerned, his mates and many of his children were either dead or infected. All that remained now was devastating some of the numbers responsible for it.

"Bah... all I want is to see some dead parasites go up in flames. If there is a city crawling with them, then that seems to be the most satisfying route."

He stretched his wings, revealing the tattered and worn membranes that were pulled taught over the bony fingers of the appendages. "Besides, clearing out the garbage makes hunting a bit easier.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 am

Viridian Forest || Noon [3]

“...you’re not used to this whole “outdoor’s thing” are you?”

Robert snorted, half-amused that his differentiation to the ‘wild’ pokémon had been apparent in the first few minutes of meeting them.
    “How did you tell?” He grinned slightly, glancing to the jolteon and taking time to ignore the two brutes leading the way. They unnerved him anyway, it was better to simply try and forget their presence. “I spent my life in a mansion. That and the occasional trip to a contest,” He said the last sentence with some disgust. Robert had hated the bloody things. He couldn’t see the entertainment value in being paraded around in costumes like some sort of circus freak whilst the humans gawped and cheered.

Robert slowed to a halt, still standing behind the charizard and scyther as Skoll announced the dilemma of two routes. Robert didn’t particularly care. He had wanted to find survivors for weeks, but now he had them, he was less than pleased with the quality of their attitudes. Then again, they seemed pretty strong. And strength meant protection.

"Bah... all I want is to see some dead parasites go up in flames. If there is a city crawling with them, then that seems to be the most satisfying route. Besides, clearing out the garbage makes hunting a bit easier,”

Oh yes, Robert was going to love this guy. Why the hell would he want to seek bloodshed and those monsters?! It was just typical that the flareon had ended up trailing a freaking sadist. Hiding his disgust at the concept of triggering a massacre, the flareon simply flicked his tail, mentally arguing with himself. He didn’t particularly fancy the idea of wrestling through hoards of infected with the orange psycho and antisocial mantis. However, he didn’t mind the jolteon – he was like a less bitter version of his brother, Cecil. Not to mention the destination was a city. Cities meant people, and people meant houses, the bigger the better. He smiled, decided.
    “I’m happy to follow,” Robert’s voice was blunt, disguising both his apprehension and joy. It was a risk. He was sure his company wasn’t entirely welcome, but the moment he spotted a building as prestigious as his own home, Robert would abandon the group without a second thought.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 am

Viridian/Noon(18)

“How did you tell?”

The jolteon just gave a half shrug. "It just shows." He wondered what a contest was, but detected bitterness in the others voice.

He ended up stopping along with Robert, noticing Brimstone and Skoll had stopped as well. Ahead of them were two paths. Glitch stayed silent, listening to the others talk, shying away from the charizard who, in the electric pokemon's opinion, too eager to kill. That and the fact that Brimstone had been eyeing him earlier made him uneasy.

“I’m happy to follow,”

Glancing over at the flareon, Glitch said nothing. He looked back at Skoll.

"I have no destination in mind, I'm probably still going to tag along with you for awhile longer. Whichever way you go I'll go too. He paused for a moment before continuing. In either city they're both going to be swarmed with infected. I mean, we're probably not the only ones heading there right. The infected probably stay there to pick off any living that wonder in. It'll probably get worse the further we get into the city.I'm sure you don't mind that, since you like killing them. He glanced at the charizard before addressing the others. I don't really care either. But what about you guys? The forest was nothing compared to how it's going to be in the city."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 am

Viridian Forest||Noon

It was already noon when the Glaceon finally woke up after who knows how long he had been asleep. He had slept well, though he did wonder if those other pokemon where still up and about in his forest, most likely they still where.
    Letting out a yawn while he stretched he walked out of his well hidden den and started in the direction they had run in, to see if they had really left or not.

When he started hearing talking is when he knew he was getting closer. In a matter of moments he could see the yellow fur of the Jolteon as well as that swirled tail of the Glameow, even the green bug, though there where two others there with them.
    Another eeveelution, Flareon, as well as a Charizard. Just perfect, the two new guys had the advantage over him, and know this made Zero scowl even more.

"It would seem you guys are still here." He said as he stepped out from behind the tree. He was looking at the Jolteon when he said that, but he slowly eyed the others as well. Frustration betraying his voice at seeing the fire types. Hoping they wouldn't attack cause the Glaceon would be at a huge disadvantage if they did.

((Iceshadow27, you skipped me again D< I am back you know!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:08 am

Viridian Forest | Noon(15)

Esmee had called for Glitch, but apparently he heard nothing. So she continued to follow him throught the woods. Thankfully, she didn't have to run as far or as frantically this time.

At one point, she had actually lost him. This wasn't all that surprising, seeing as electric types are often naturally fast. Despite this setback, Esmee kept follwing the direction he had gone. There wasn't really any reason for the jolteon to make any sudden curves or zigzags. The glameow's efforts eventually paid off. She saw the familiar bright yellow of Glitch, as well as Skoll and two other pokemon.

Normally, Esmee would be elated to be surrounded by so many guys. There was something more pressing on her mind now, however.

"Glitch! What the hell happened?! How are you alive? I saw you dead! I saw the houndoom kill you! How?!" There were so many questions running through her mind. She had to get them out, in hope of getting some answers.

She was so focused on the paradox in front of her she didn't even notice the reappearance of Zero.

((Yeah, I've been back for a while too ^^; ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Post 13

Viridian Forest| Noon

It seemed that everyone missing suddenly appeared behind him and the charizard, like nearly nothing had happened. "Nearly" because while the glaceon from before seemed to not blink at the destruction of the forest the fight with the fearow and spearow had caused, Esmee was just as shocked as he had been upon seein Glitch alive and whole again. 'Well, good,' he thought to himself. 'It's not just me.'

The scyther turned his attention back to the decision before him. It seemed that no matter what they chose, it'd be the same. Viridian seemed a bigger town, and, knowing Ari, she'd be more like Brimstone: looking for a good fight and excuse to slaughter people. Viridian it was, then. He remembered the geography of the land, knowing Viridian was to the South. Judging from the sun, he made his choice and started walking, not really paying attention to what was going on behind him.

"I'm going to find my sister," Skoll stated flatly. "She's got a mindset like the Garbage Man here, just eager to increase her death toll. So, I'm guessing the bigger the city, the better. Do what you guys want, I'm heading to Viridian."

((OOC: I guess it's my turn now? And Even, Skoll meant "Garbage Man" as in he likes to take out the trash :> It wasn't an insult.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon | 6

The conversation that came forth after his suggestion did nothing but vaguely annoy the charizard. The flareon's blunt "pleasure" of following the group into a war zone was met with a snort as the large dragon turned his emerald gaze on the small canine. However, his eyes were soon adverted as the jolteon then proceeded to speak. Why he was bothering to listen he didn't know. It was boring drivel at best. He had already set his sights on the city that was swarming with infected, and whether these afternoon snacks decided to follow or not really did not matter to him.

The arrival of the glaceon caused another snort and not much else. The arrival of the small feline and what she said, however, garnered a larger response. The dragon again fixed Glitch with a cold glare, and the flame on his tail blazed at a stronger intensity as he dug his claws deep into the earth.

No attack yet though. It was strange, considering the nature that Brimstone had thus far displayed. It was almost out of character for him to hesitate to attack anything that he deemed as a potential threat.

Instead, Skoll's comment brought forth was seemed to be a low, throaty, growl-like chuckle, and the intensity of his tail-flame died down. "Seems like I'd like her," he said simply. The "Garbage Man" comment didn't seem to generate a negative response. Instead, Brimstone seemed to be almost somewhat amused by the comment.

((OoC: Thanks for letting me know, Silver~ <3 That could have easily turned ugly, lawl.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 am

Viridian Forest || Noon [4]

More pokémon were appearing seemingly out of nowhere, and for a split second, Robert grew fearful that he’d been ambushed. He was unsure how barbaric the wild pokémon had become nowadays. For all he knew, they could be just as bloodthirsty as the damned infected and this bunch intended to eat him. His body tensed slightly, but soon relaxed as common sense returned. He was overreacting. Although aggressive beasts, the flareon persuaded himself that they hadn’t yet resorted to cannibalism. He looked to the first creature that spoke, another eeveelution, this time a glaceon. He seemed almost as friendly as the scyther and charizard.

"Glitch! What the hell happened?! How are you alive? I saw you dead! I saw the houndoom kill you! How?!"

The voice belonged to a feline species he didn’t recognise, but he was more concerned with the exact words she’d said. He glanced to the jolteon, a frown crossing his slim face.
    “Dead?” He repeated, a combination of confusion and concern rising in his tone. The jolteon looked perfectly well to him, but this news made him somewhat wary about the creature he previously deemed ‘less likely to kill him’ in the group. Robert noticed the charizard throwing Glitch a glare, and the flareon instinctively took a step back so not to be included in the dragon’s apparent disgust. Fortunately, the orange lump lost interest and returned his attention to the equally as pleasant, Skoll. Viridian City it was then. Robert wasn’t going to argue. If they could tolerate his presence, this little group would bulldoze a safe route through the hoards of infected lurking in the shadows – the flareon would not pass up such an opportunity.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm

_

Last edited by Iceshadow27 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 pm

(You just did it again, hon. They're back in normal rotation. You're not supposed to post until after Argentum.)

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 pm

(oh okay ^^;)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 am

Viridian Forest||Noon

"I'm going to find my sister. She's got a mindset like the Garbage Man here, just eager to increase her death toll. So, I'm guessing the bigger the city, the better. Do what you guys want, I'm heading to Viridian." The Scyther said, clearly saying the comment to the Charizard with the garbage man thing.
    Zero simply looked to the south. He had been to the Viridian City a few weeks ago, place was a mess, he didn't know how bad it was now though.
    He turned back to the Scyther before letting out a sigh. "If it will get you out of here faster, I could show you the quickest way to the City." The Glaceon said, his frustration showing through his tone as he offered to help them. "But the place was a mess the last time I was there which was a few weeks ago, don't know what state its in now, so you will have to see for yourself." He added as he waited for an answer. He wasn't about to lead them anywhere unless they wanted him to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 am

Viridian Forest | Noon(16)

"You saw it too, right?" she asked Skoll. Hopefully he did. She'd hate to think her mind was going wacky.
    Getting the whole 'revival' issue off her chest, Esmee could now focus on the more pressing matter at hand. It wasn't really a problem to her, seeing as she has nowhere in particular to go and no one to look for. She's always been a wanderer, so of course she'd remain that way. "I'll just keep on tagging along. Maybe if I'm lucky on of you big, strong guys will teach me how to actually fight, hm?" she said, not being subtle at all.

Esmee then got a good look at the intimidating charizard. He looked really powerful, and older. How in the world did we end up with someone like him? Esmee wondered. It was practically a blessing to have such a pokemon on your side. "Oh, I've, like, never seen you before, have I? Nice to meet you, I'm Esmee," she wanted to make good first impressions with this powerhouse.

((Yep, she's crushing on Brimstone too ;D))
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 am

Viridian/Noon (19)

He looked from Skoll to Esmee and back again. Now she was saying he was killed. Glitch shook his head, feeling a headache coming on and sighed. There was no way he could have died, right? He was living now, and he felt perfectly fine. Staying silent, the jolteon listened to the others numbly, not really listening.

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 am

Post 14

Viridian Forest| Noon

"You saw it too, right?" Skoll heard Esmee ask him, after having a small freak out over the fact that the jolteon was just suddenly alive and well. She had seen the same thing he had, so why was the jolteon still alive? Even Infected didn't spontaneously revover missing limbs and heal scars. If he were infected, he would have all the wounds and missing things... so why was he perfectly normal now? Skoll merely nodde to Esmee to settle her mind, and turned his attention from the whole matter. It was hurting his head.

"Seems I'd like her," the charizard rumbled with an amused tone. The scyther couldn't agree more.

"Probably. You two would raize the cities to the ground..." he muttered as he trudged. The glaceon said something about leading them down the quickest path and Skoll sighed a little in relief. Thank God, someone that knew their way around this labyrinth. "Lead on, then..."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 am

Viridian Forest | Noon | 7

The glaceon's offer to show them the quickest way to Viridian fell on somewhat irritated ears. Brimstone scoffed at the offer, ready to simply say that he didn't need some prey-bite to show him where to go, but the glameow interrupted his thought process.

If there was one way to get on Brimstone's good side, it was to appeal to his pride. Being called a "big, strong guy" certainly did that. The glameow was little more than a little snack-sized morsel, but maybe he'd be a bit more likely to tolerate her than the pesky eeveelutions.

"I am called Brimstone," he said simply, extending his wings slightly so that he could show off more of his scars. It was like appealing to potential harem members all over again. How he missed that.

He was distracted enough that he didn't even bother to argue or offer some sort of snide remark when Skoll gave the glaceon the go-ahead to lead on.

((OoC: Well, what do you know, Esmee managed to appeal to Brim's "nicer" side xD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Viridian Forest||Afternoon

"Lead on, then..." Skoll said as he waited for Zero to show them the way. The shiny Glaceon simply nodded and began to walk in the direction he had just come from, looking over his shoulder to make sure the others where following before running off.
    Zero jumped over roots and over small puddles, looking over his shoulder every so often, making sure he hadn't lost them. He kept looking back and forth, looking to something he had found here a while back.

It took while but he finally came to a path, it was the path that humans used to get through Viridian forest without getting lost, and it was the quickest way to get the city. Sure it would be fast to just cut through the forest, but with all the roots and trees, it took much longer.
    Zero looking around and into the sky, making sure the area was clear before walking out into the open path, turning around and sitting on the ground as he waited for the others to catch up to him.
    He raised one of his hind legs and scratched behind his ear to get at an itch before standing up again and proceeding to walk down the path.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Post 15

Viridian Forest| Afternoon

It was odd to finally hear the charizard say something that wasn't dripping with disdain, his wings extending in pride as Esmee complimented him. Skoll couldn't help a roll of the eyes. He had never been a stud, and dammit, it was going to stay that way. He simply followed the glaceon, wanting to find Ari all the more. Her endless warmongering would take more of the attention off of him...

His mind went to his psuedo-sister and he couldn't help but worry for her. He knew she was strong, but her rash, carelessness was always something that got her in trouble, and once she took a good hit, she was usually down for the count because of her cursed ability. She relied on him, for the time they were actually together... How he missed her...

He shook himself out of the reverie and continued on. She had to be here, somewhere in Kanto.

She had to be.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

Viridian Forest | Afternoon | 8

As much as he hated the idea of having to follow a little runt like the glaceon around, Brimstone found some comfort in the fact that the glameow would likely be accompanying them. True, she was little more than a little "snack" herself, but at least she knew how to stroke his ego a bit.

Really, stroking the large dragon's ego was probably the best thing anyone could do; especially if that anyone happened to be female. Perhaps this group wouldn't be too bad.

The large male shouldered aside small trees as he followed the glaceon, effectively stomping out a path of his own in the process. Thick, burning hot saliva would drip from his jaws and eat away at roots and grass before the fires that sprung forth were stomped cold beneath his claws. Forests were irritating for creatures as large as him. They were too cramped, and Brimstone could only grunt in irritation when they finally reached the path.

"About time..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm