Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Duma
Kitty
renegade
Mew
Kaze
Penumbra
2KB
Min
12 posters

(ACE) The LAVERRE Team

Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The LAVERRE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The LAVERRE Team

Post by Fern Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:14 am

Forgive the double post. Winter is ready when you are! :)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Quick question before I make my first post; would it be acceptable to have the Laverre Cafe set up as Shuu's den? It is the kind of place he would simply adore and would return to after any mischief on his part.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:52 am

Of course, Kaze~ Feel free. ^^
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 am

Heck yeah, that sounds amazing
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 am

Aaaah this Dazey is honored you like Ali, Vince, and you're more than welcome to bring in any character you want.<333
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm

I am also considering making Winter a dual, as Vince has with Sly. I have a character currently sitting in WIP limbo, as I am unsure if he will be able to function on his own without being boring. He is an Undead Mightyena. Does anyone have any objections? (Note: He's probably gonna be Winter's little bitch. XD)
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Go for it! I have no problems~
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

hm, though so many undead on one team. I'd wait for Nightdaze and Kitty's say, if they think that he would disturb the flow, but I dont mind. Hell, if he starts becoming violent and needs to be attacked, he could help beric level up to evolve |D
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Sun May 03, 2015 11:12 pm

(omg BERIC <3)
    That's okay with me, Vanilla ^_^
    Thanks for asking! :D <3
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon May 04, 2015 4:59 am

I'm good with it too. ^^
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon May 04, 2015 6:24 am

Thank you guys! <3 hope there's not too many Zombies. Lol.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat May 16, 2015 4:51 am

O-kay!

So, I was thinking. Maybe in a few rounds, long enough for a little bit of getting-to-know-each-other and Ali's silly shenanigans in the Boutique, we could skip to morning or later that night and that'll give the fog enough time to roll in. Then, the Boutique gets attacked by undead and they're forced to leave. So when they try to flee the city, they find they are unable to because of the fog. And mind you, they're being chased by a mob of undead and it's dark either day or night because of the fog, it'll kinda suck for them~ Some of the characters can get chased away and separated from the group, beaten up and down, or be total bosses fight against the undead rather well. Whatever you guys want. ^^

Just a thought. If anyone has a better plan or wants to add to it, go right ahead~! I'm picturing some Silent Hill-ish stuff goin' down, so if you need inspiration, there ya go lol.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat May 16, 2015 6:38 am

Oh my Arceus, YESSS. I love Silent Hill, so I have no objections. I already have ideas muahahaha
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat May 16, 2015 7:49 am

Totally digging this
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 pm

//rolls by this thread HAI GAIZ!<33 lol

Okay, so, Ali is paralyzed now and if she stays that way, she's gonna be even more of a hinder to the group. So, me and Kitty are gonna have Knightly and Ali go to the Pokémon Center themselves to find some medicine. We're gonna be there for a little while so Sade/Shuu, Fuel (if he's joining us at the Boutique) and Hide have time to reach the Boutique. And after a few moments in the Center, they realize hordes of undead are holed up in there and some of them chase Ali and Knightly to the Boutique, officially rendering the Center overrun for later plot stuff.

They come back to the Boutique and hastily block the doors and they're safe. For now. Mwahah.

Maybe a few rounds of getting to know each other for a while, then we do a time skip forward and once everything seems quiet and safe, they unblock the door and undead flood in, leaving us to fight or flight. Its up to you what your character does, as I said before, it's going to be dark/hard to see whether its night or day and the fog restricts anyone from leaving the city.

GOOD LUCK COMRADES and as always, if you have an idea, feel free to post it. 8D //rolls away
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 am

//chases Vince

COME BACK HERE, YOU!

AHEM! As leader, I must say that we need her on our team and you come back over here to this discussion and however you want to introduce Valerie, we will make it work.♥

BTW Valerie yes.<33
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri May 29, 2015 6:12 am

Sade and the Gourmet are asshats who are going to try and lure Hide, alone, to any dark alleyway where they can disembowel him in private but plot-wise towards the pokecenter where they can meet up with the rest of the team? Neither knows Hide but once Kaneki shows up the Gourmet will recognize him and start a fight with Sade over eating them which will reveal their undead nature fully as well as drive Sade off the team. The Gourmet will stay to support the team and try and gain favor with Kaneki.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Kaze wrote:Sade and the Gourmet are asshats who are going to try and lure Hide, alone, to any dark alleyway where they can disembowel him in private but plot-wise towards the pokecenter where they can meet up with the rest of the team? Neither knows Hide but once Kaneki shows up the Gourmet will recognize him and start a fight with Sade over eating them which will reveal their undead nature fully as well as drive Sade off the team. The Gourmet will stay to support the team and try and gain favor with Kaneki.

Um... I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused ^_^; Sade, Shuu, and Hide are going to the Pokemon Center and Kaneki too?? 'Cause... Dazey and I had planned for it to just be Knightly and Ali at the Pokemon Center for plot reasons, then... well, it's simpler if I just copy/paste the quote:

NightDaze wrote:Okay, so, Ali is paralyzed now and if she stays that way, she's gonna be even more of a hinder to the group. So, me and Kitty are gonna have Knightly and Ali go to the Pokémon Center themselves to find some medicine. We're gonna be there for a little while so Sade/Shuu, Fuel (if he's joining us at the Boutique) and Hide have time to reach the Boutique. And after a few moments in the Center, they realize hordes of undead are holed up in there and some of them chase Ali and Knightly to the Boutique, officially rendering the Center overrun for later plot stuff.

They come back to the Boutique and hastily block the doors and they're safe. For now. Mwahah.

Maybe a few rounds of getting to know each other for a while, then we do a time skip forward and once everything seems quiet and safe, they unblock the door and undead flood in, leaving us to fight or flight. Its up to you what your character does, as I said before, it's going to be dark/hard to see whether its night or day and the fog restricts anyone from leaving the city.

We were wanting Knightly and Ali to find a ton of Undead in the Pokemon Center after Ali is healed of her paralysis, because the Pokemon Center needs to be overrun in the future for huge plot reasons, so the Undead were going to chase the two back to the Boutique where everyone should be by the time they get back. Then the group will hole themselves up in the Boutique, locking themselves in so that we have time for the characters to get to know each other a little better since all they have done is fight with each other so far. Then they'll unlock themselves from the Boutique once the Undead seem to have lost interest, and they'll realize that there is a thick fog that's settled over the city and the fog prevents anyone from leaving the Laverre/Nature Trail area, which will cause for serious drama when the Undead return and the group has to fight them off, as Dazey also said here:

NightDaze wrote:So, I was thinking. Maybe in a few rounds, long enough for a little bit of getting-to-know-each-other and Ali's silly shenanigans in the Boutique, we could skip to morning or later that night and that'll give the fog enough time to roll in. Then, the Boutique gets attacked by undead and they're forced to leave. So when they try to flee the city, they find they are unable to because of the fog. And mind you, they're being chased by a mob of undead and it's dark either day or night because of the fog, it'll kinda suck for them~ Some of the characters can get chased away and separated from the group, beaten up and down, or be total bosses fight against the undead rather well. Whatever you guys want. ^^

Just a thought. If anyone has a better plan or wants to add to it, go right ahead~! I'm picturing some Silent Hill-ish stuff goin' down, so if you need inspiration, there ya go lol.

But, no one ever really said yes or no to the ideas, so Dazey and I figured we would just go with it since it's all for serious plot reasons and no one rejected the ideas. But... now I'm a little confused as to what is going on? ^_^; We don't want to mess anyones plans up, but Dazey and I have had these things planned for a while now and posted them on the thread here as far back as the 16th D:
    BatEmmaman
    BatEmmaman
    Ace
    Ace

Post by BatEmmaman Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Ah, I was just added to your team and I was wondering if you had tips for my character to join in? Or if there is somewhere else I should be asking this question?
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:57 pm

BatEmmaman wrote:Ah, I was just added to your team and I was wondering if you had tips for my character to join in? Or if there is somewhere else I should be asking this question?

Ah! Sorry for the late reply - things are a little crazy in my household right now! X_X For the sake of plot twists and stuff, I'll PM you. Welcome to Laverre!<3

And this is the discussion thread~ You can always either post here or PM me if you need help. :3
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 pm

So, I hope this all makes sense. It did in my head when I came up with it, but that was a while back and I’m sick at the moment. ;w;

I’m gonna be introducing my Jolteon, Taima, soon. She’s an amazing liar and she’ll deceive the entire group because she messed with the current antagonist, Chalice, and made an enemy. Now, Taima is pretty sly but she can’t take on Chalice’s frikken clique of ghosts and other minions.

Therefore she’s going to slip her way into our group with the lies that she’s a survivor and her group got killed by some powerful undead roaming Laverre. She’s gonna try to get under their skin, freak them out and make them pity her.

When Chalice’s group tries to kill Taima, if the group defends her (I know at least Alirah will), they’re gonna be targets too. A sort-of war in Laverre is gonna break out and no one can escape because of Chalice trapping them in the city; they still can’t pass by the fog, which is still unexplained to them but Chalice’s minions are causing it. Me and Duma talked about a move that could do it, but I can’t remember for the life of me.

Everyone is gonna have to survive in a Silent Hill-esque setting with undead attacking and also, Chalice.

Actual plot points and such during this can be anything the Team wants, shoot any ideas you want. <3 But we are dealing with Ghosts, so you can make this as mucked up as you’d like. In particular, Alirah is going to develop bad headaches and hallucinations from the Mismagius because their species can cause them. (Diamond Pokédex entry) Ali will be a little unstable for a while, but maybe the others can figure it out and save her…?

Eventually Taima’s lies are gonna come out to the group, and out of everyone, Alirah is going to attack her. They’re gonna catfight and Ali is going to almost win because of her built-up rage. But she is sickly and she is going to get taken down by a cheap-shot from Taim.

Taima isn’t a complete monster I suppose, so she’ll try to make things right, even if that means taking on the Mismagius herself. At this point, Taima is going to fight Chalice and she’s probably going to be terribly wounded. She might die, it depends on how I feel about her character, or she’ll just become a liability that they can’t move around much so she’ll tie them into Laverre. The group might hate Taima, but Ali is very forgiving so she’ll try to convince them to help her.

Chalice is probably gone now, not sure. I don’t want her to seem like some crazy OP villain, so we’ll have to figure out a new antagonist I think. ^^

OKAY I think that’s the basis of the stuff. I’m gonna hate myself if I forgot anything. ;w; Anyways, any input is welcome of course! Ali/Tai are not the main characters, they’re just mine, so if you want any plot with your characters, go right ahead; I don‘t want Laverre to be centered around my own characters.<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:00 am