Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Cradily
Silverishness
SkeletonCupcake
Aerodactyl
Fox
9 posters

The PORT Team

Anonymous

The PORT Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The PORT Team

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Whirl Islands|Noon
    There was much raucous going on around Fin as he lay unconscious atop the Lapras. Although destructive energies were flying all around the group of pokemon, Fin did not wake after the large fall but, instead, dreamed of his home island and his family who inhabited it. The screams and roars of the Gyarados, which the small Surskit did not perceive consciously, took a different form in his dream. Fin was swimming offshore, not two miles away from the beach, and watched his family, except for his father, scamper into the small patch of vegetation that somehow thrived on such a desolate island. Meanwhile, his father danced across the soft sand and formed a large monsoon above the island. Bright flashes of lightning struck all parts of the island, and the cloud began to form a large black hole as that of well in the sky with the thick precipitation encircling the skyward pit. Fin could not propel himself forward as he stared wide-eyed at the clouds above while his family disappeared into the foliage directly beneath the spinning storm. "NOOOOOOO!" Fin yelled as if he knew what would come next. Suddenly, a large beam of blinding light crashed down where his family had hidden with a deafening thunderous sound much like a roar. As chunks of all manner of things that existed on the island crashed all around Fin, he still couldn't move as if paralyzed from the shock. Unexpectedly, another pillar of energy struck the island again, hurling a large boulder straight at Fin. He stared at the massive rock coming toward him, and as it fell, he regained consciousness and shot himself up from where he lay only to find the ground beneath him moving toward the sea.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 am

Whirl Islands|Noon(2)

Lyzria hissed as the Shellders attack struck her.Shooting off the Hyper Beam at the pokemon she plunged back into the water.Several new wounds in the Gyarados' flesh let her infected blood out into the water.

Her body hung in the water as she took time to recover from her attack.As she waited patiently in the water, the liquid around her became cloudy with her blood, blocking out the smell of blood from any other creature.

(OOC-sorry its so short she is recovering from her attack)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Dahlia (22) Viggo (2)
    Near the Safari Zone Cliffs | Afternoon

Hitting the waters surface with a large splash, she looked back to see if the thing was following. It was retreating, with fresh wounds from the little Shellders' attack.
    Oh thank goodness!
    She sped away on the waters' surface, following the Tirtouga away from the main islands. They swam as fast as they could and finally stopped a few miles away from the island near a cliff face.
    "I-I think we lost the beast.." Viggo rasped breathlessly. Dahlia nodded turning her head and placing the tiny Shellder down onto her shell. Only then did she realize that the disc-like pokemon she had rescued earlier was now awake.

"A-are you two okay?..." She asked, looking back at her two passengers.
    "And what about you, Alex dear?" She said quietly, gazing at the Vaporeon.

Taking in a deep breath, she was finally able to thank their rescuer.
    "Th-thank you for helping us back there..." she said shyly, smiling faintly at the Tirtouga looking up at her.
    The sea turtle smiled back, broad and warm.

"Oh, not a problem lass. I'm glad I could be of help. The name's Viggo. And what might all your names be?"
    Dahlias' eyes shot down to the water in embarrassment.
    "I'm D-Dahlia..."

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon (10)

The Shellder kept crying, he thought he did something bad attacking the beast. He looked up at Dahlia and nodded softly when she asked if he was alright.

The new turtle pokemon seemed friendly although Shellder was too shy and closed himself inside his shell...He whimpered...he wasn't accostumed to so many people.

(OCC: InsaneGirl couldn't post. I had her permission to skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 am

Near the Safari Zone Cliffs|Afternoon
    Looking back at the sea-dragon's face, Fin couldn't reply to the question; he had no idea where he was or who these creatures were. However, he did recognize the sea-dog and the oyster; but now, there was a strange ancient-looking turtle and a large sea-dragon with a turtle shell on its back, which Fin was currently sitting on. Fin, seeing as how the dragon turned her attention toward the turtle, felt relieved that he did not have to respond as quickly to her question as he thought.
    Fin, as he stared at the large shell, tried to recollect what had happened to him before he became unconscious. He remembered hopping off of a ship and swimming toward shore. Once there, he found a bivalve and a sea-dog, which were two creatures that now accompanied him; however, he could not remember anything passed the bird taking off with two of Fin's legs in his clutches. Maybe...Maybe, these creatures saved me from being eaten. But-but, how did we end up way out here near these cliffs. I don't remember, exactly, how we left shore. Fin looked from creature to creature, listening to them talk just in case their names were mentioned. As he observed the four water-dwellers, he noticed that the large sea-dragon had a gigantic chunk taken out of one of her fins and was releasing massive amounts of blood from her wounds. How is she moving? Is she okay? No, that is a dumb question. Of course she is not.
    "I-I think I know of a way to help you," Fin said cautiously. "My mother used to feed me syrup when I was sick." Fin could feel the syrup secreting from the top of his head. "Oh! Hold on, I have this stick in my head. I put it there because it smells really nice." Fin giggled as he reached for the incense with one of his legs and removed it. The smell was interesting to him still. He stuck the thin end of the stick into his mouth where the syrup was dripping off. "You know what I have noticed? This syrup always tasted vile to me when I ate it to get over my sickness, but now, it actually tastes pretty good," Fin said with a smile.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 pm

(OOC-you may skip me I am terribly tired, and have writers block, so Lyzria is still recovering)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Dahlia (23) Viggo (3)

"Oh dear, don't cry." The Lapras nudged the small pokemon to comfort him. "It's okay, I promise." She said softly as she offered a faint smile.

"I-I think I know of a way to help you," The little disc pokemon said, as he motioned towards her fin. "You know what I have noticed? This syrup always tasted vile to me when I ate it to get over my sickness, but now, it actually tastes pretty good," He giggled, offering the odd syrup.

Dahlia tilted her head, blushing slightly. She looked at the others, a bit embarrassed.
    "I'm-I'm okay..." She stuttered, looking down at her bandaged fin.
    "Lass, you are NOT okay!" Viggo said in angry tone. Dahlia flinched. "Now you best go and take the boys' offer. You need all the help you can get." He said, his jaw firmly set.

Hanging her head in embarrassment, she nodded, turning to the small pokemon and licking its head.
    "Um...th-thank you...I'm sure it'll...help.." Dahlia muttered, turning to the turtle.

"That's right! What a wonderful lad! What's your name?" He said loudly, swimming closer to Dahlias' shell and looking at the two on top.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 am

Alexandra watched the seen in delight and curiosity, never has she seen so many different types of pokemon together and now look there is so many and seem so friendly. Alexandra was happy that no one seemed to talk to her she was afraid she would turn dark red and pass out from the attention.

Looking at the shell pokemon Alexandra went to it's side and nuzzled gently so he wouldn't be pushed off but would feel the small nudge. Then as quickly and quietly she pushed herself slightly close to Dahlia and whispered, "Da-Dahlia I think we sh-shou-should find a pla-ace for you to re-re-rest."

Alexandra quickly ducked down turning dark red hoping no one, but Dahlia heard her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon (11)

Shellder squeaked feeling something on his shell, it opened slightly and looked at what it was...Alexandra was nuzzling against him...He licked her cheek softly than looked around.

He hoped it was safe, he wasn't used at all this...he didn't know what to think of it. He closed himself inside his shell again and mumbled "...I don't know how to deal with it...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Whirl Islands|Noon
    Fin was tickled by the tongue of the large sea-dragon who was cautious of accepting his healing syrup. The turtle seemed to be the one who took charge based on what Fin perceived as the first impressions; however, he was uncertain of the large sea-dragon's decisiveness. Although she was not as commanding as the turtle, Fin sensed the kindliness and leadership ability of the dragon although she could not show it due to her dependency on the team as a result of her wounds.
    "What a wonderful lad. What's your name?" the sea turtle asked.
    Huh? My father never used to compliment me like that. Maybe, it was because there were so many of us on that island, Fin thought. "My name is Fin. What is yours?" he asked as he glanced around at the team. The oyster seemed to be distraught over something, and the dog looked nervous as well as somewhat excited as she turned her gaze to different members of the group. Suddenly, the dog broke in and stated that the group should find a place to rest.
    I guess introductions could wait for later. I most certainly agree with the dog that we should find shelter to rest because I am really tired.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Whirl Islands|Noon(3)

Lyzria growled, she had lost track of her prey.This made the beast angry. Her body twisting and writhing unnaturally below the waters surface. ' I AM HUNGRY! ' the rotting Gyarados thought to herself, snarling loudly.

She was ready to rampage, this was exactly the kind of thing that got her called weak.Swimming through the shallow waters Lyzria , hunted trying to recapture the smell of her prey.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Dahlia (24) Viggo (4)
    Safari Zone Cliffs | Afternoon

"Da-Dahlia I think we sh-shou-should find a pla-ace for you to re-re-rest." Alex whispered.
    Dahlia nodded.
    "I think that's a good idea, dear...for everyone. I'm sure our new friends here would like some rest as well..." She said quietly as she gazed back at the small ones on her back.

"Well never fear, I know just the place, lassies!" Viggo chortled as he turned fin and coasted along the edge of the cliffs, finally stopping in front of a small cavern, half submerged in water.
    "Er, the entrance may be a tight squeeze for you, m'lady, but I think you'd um...make it alright." He muttered, feeling uneasy for pointing out how large the Lapras was.
    "At least that monster can't follow us in..." Dahlia whispered.
    "How do you know of this place?..." She asked as they slowly made their way in, breaking the awkward moment.
    "Ah! This is one of the many caverns I call home! It's not very big, but it is safe." He assured them as he swam ahead.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Safari Zone Cliffs | Afternoon

Alexandra kept looking around fearing that the same monster pokemon would get them soon. It's dark red eyes watching them, she was still shocked that they were able to get away from the beast. Though now looking at their new 'hide out' as she thought of it, she was scared that the monster would break it down and destroy them. Whimpering softly she made sure she was close to Dahlia.

"Da-Dahlia...do you think we will be safe?" Alexandra whispered looking at the others fearing for their safety. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, if she could help she would try just to make sure her new friends were safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am

Whirl Islands | Noon (12)

Once they arrived, Shellder looked around as he opened his shell slightly, he hoped off of Dahlia's shell and into the cave, As he looked around, his tongue rolled out.

Shellder started to play with some pebbles as he listened to the others, he didn't wished to be away from them but he didn't wish to be too close nor to bother them either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Whirl Islands|Noon
    "Hmmmm, underwater doesn't seem to be a good idea for me-- especially if it is in a tightly closed area like the cavern they speak of," Fin muttered to himself. I can't breathe underwater. What am I to do? Maybe, the cavern has a small area for air. Well, if I don't find anything, I'll just have to wait on the surface while the others get rest, Fin thought as they arrived at the cavern. As the sea-dragon dove underwater and swam into the cavern, Fin took a deep breath and slowly propelled himself forward. He knew that he was faster at swimming than the sea-dragon due to its massive size and weight. If the cavern did not have a breathing area, Fin would have to inform the rest of the group; therefore, he would have to arrive at the interior of the cavern before the rest of the group. Luckily, there was a small crevice in the ceiling of the cave where Fin swam and expelled the used oxygen within his lungs. Light danced across the walls and rocks of the cave with the many mollusks and sea organisms swayed to and fro with the tide. Fin spotted the group entering the turtle's home. He watched them from the small hole in the ceiling. This place is actually quite peaceful. I wonder what really happened to that large sea-dragon. She has a large chunk of her fin taken out and many holes in her body with blood oozing out. How is she still alive after that? Anyway, I have to get some sleep if I'm to travel with these sea-creatures tomorrow. Fin made a slight grin as he nuzzled against the moss accumulating in the small crevice which was now his quarters. At least they haven't tried to eat me yet, Fin thought as he made a slight grin and closed his eyes to rest.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon(4)

Lyzria continued to swim unnaturally through the water. Remaining only a few feet below the surface. Catching the scent of some nearby wounded Horsea, Lyzria gave up on hunting the others for now and settled for this as her meal. Stalking the injured, and snapping them up quickly Lyzria growled in satisfaction.

However her hunger for flesh remained un-sated as she rest in the waters momentarily. Hoping more of the little creatures were clueless enough to wander past her so she could eat to regain her strength.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Post 1

Safari Zone Cliffs| Afternoon

Jaws was sleeping soundly in the small cavern he had found, one eye open underwater for slumbering surveillance. He had been scouring the cliffs for some sign on his trainer of his other teammates, but of course, he had found nothing. After endless hours on searching, he had collapsed in the cavern, weary and worn. His form was almost as still as a corpse, the only movements resulting from the gentle rocking waves.

He then heard something that pulled his mind from the shallows of sleep: voices. Sounds he had not heard in what seemed forever. He lifted his head slightly to see a lapras, a vaporeon and a foreign pokemon coming his way. While he wanted to trust the new ones -since they looked and sounded all right- the blood he tasted in the water told him to stay put and watch. He kept his eyes open, but his body still, and let himself float like a corpse. Hopefully, he'd be able to figure these pokemon out more before they could get the drop on him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Dahlia (25) Viggo (5)
    Safari Cavern | Early Evening

Beaching herself as she reached the end of the small cavern, the Shellder jumped off and began to play.
    He must be really young. The poor dear, along with that other one...
    She looked back to the waters as she recalled Fin choosing a little air bubble as his place to rest, not far from the opening of the cavern they were at now.
    Perhaps he isn't a water breather...

"Well, here we be, home sweet home!" The Tirtouga proudly shouted as he crawled up on the gravelly waters' edge. "You can all find a place to tucker down and get some shut-eye." He said, pushing himself down the shore to make sure everything was safe.

"Da-Dahlia...do you think we will be safe?" Alex whispered, worriedly looking up at her. She smiled warmly.

"Of course we will, dear. This nice man is sharing his home with us, and that monster lost our trail. It will be just fine, I promise." She said as she gently touched her head to the Vaporeons.
    She turned back to the water, her face growing dark.
    I don't think that Gyarados can come in here...but...if it does...
    She gazed at the others, afraid for her new friends' safety.
    She shook her head and shoved herself further up onto dry land.
    I'll protect them. At any cost. She thought, tugging at the loosening bandages on her fin, making them more secure around the wound.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:15 am

Safari Cavern | Evening

Alexandra smiled at Dahlia then walked to where she was near the shellder pokemon and laid close to him curling into a ball yawning slightly and watches him with half opened eyes. Then notice out of the corner of her eye Viggo moving to something. Slightly nervous Alexandra watched closely trying to figure out what was going on.

But as she looked around she notice everyone else seemed not to worry and calm so deciding to let it roll pass her, Alexandra laid her head back down and slowly fell asleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Whirl Islands | Noon (13)

Everyone seemed to be taken care of themselves...Shellder was only playing alone and he seemed to not bother anyone so he was happy for that. The vaporeon was laying at his side.

Shellder moved slightly away...he didn't know how to deal with her. He started to build a small shelter with the pebbles and crawled inside of it as he closed his shell.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am

(OOC-sorry for the wait, you can skip me. I wasn't aware it was my turn.)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Post 2

Safari Cavern| Noon

Jaws felt the slight nudge and a voice ask in a low, cautious tone, "Hey, are you all right?" His decision was placed before him; he had to make a choice quick. The pokemon he listened to for a short time didn't seem bad, in fact, with his one open eye, he could see the lapras was a tender, caring individual... at least, to the vaporeon. He decided then that it would be safe to emerge, and feigned waking from sleep.

He slowly rose, careful not to try and intimidate the turtle pokemon before him. After a good stretch, he shook himself lightly and grinned happily at them. "Well! Wasn't sure I'd see other sane pokemon. Names Jaws," he said, introducing himself as amiably as he possibly could without seeming too over-the-top. He offered his hand to the closest pokemon, which was the turtle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Dahlia (26) Viggo (6)
    Safari Cavern | Early Evening

Viggo watched as the reptilian creature slowly woke up and stretched. Not too smart, is he, sleepin' that heavily...
    "Well! Wasn't sure I'd see other sane pokemon. Names Jaws." He said, offering his clawed hand in friendship.
    The Tirtouga eyed him momentarily before deciding that he wasn't feigning friendship.
    "Nice to meet ye', I'm Viggo, and these are my friends." He said heartily, slapping his fin in the Feraligatrs claw before turning his head to the others.

Dahlia looked up from helping the others, hearing a new voice. She shrunk back in shock and fear.
    A Feraligatr!?
    She began to hiss as she watched the creature talk to Viggo. Memories of the vicious and traitorous Feraligatr she had encountered at the port bubbled in her mind as she stared at the brilliant red fin atop its' head and its' crooked teeth. She shoved herself forward, between the young ones and the gator, lowering her head to protect herself.
    Her eyes were bright with a protective ferocity, her hissing echoing throughout the small cavern.
    "I won't be fooled again..."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

Whirl Islands | Noon (14)

Shellder kept playing and didn't notice the giant crocodile being that rose from the water. But he got startled by the sudden outburst from Dahlia...

He whimpered and started shaking as tears started to run from his eyes...His shell slowly was starting to show a glow...If he would get startled anymore...he would explode.

(OCC: I was contacted by InsaneGirl recently and she said I could skip her, I don't know if she can still be saved.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 am

(OOC: There isn't much I can do right now; therefore, Fin is still sleeping.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am