Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Cradily
Silverishness
SkeletonCupcake
Aerodactyl
Fox
9 posters

The PORT Team

Anonymous

The PORT Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The PORT Team

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Wow, I got skipped by two people. Thanks guys...........

I didn't go ANYWHERE I just asked for an extension. You didn't have to skip me. I'm actually pretty upset by it, just so you guys know. Since Nerissa did just freaking evolve.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 am

Post 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari Cavern| Late Morning

"What’s the matter, croc?" The swan -at least, the male one- called from the cavern, causing Jaws' eye to twitch with irritation. "Intimidated much?" He sent the bird a glare, but his attention was soon drawn back to the gyarados towering before him.

The leviathan yawned and looked back down at him, his voice low and groggy. "Sorry if I scared you gator... My name is Maelstrom and I'm looking for a small Charmander and the reason why Pokemon are attacking me out of freaking nowhere... Now you all introduce yourself." The feraligatr frowned, not really wanting to back off just yet.

"...Maelstrom, eh?" Jaws frowned, glancing at the other, anxiety still written on his face. The demanding nature of the beast was already very apparent, and... wait... "Pokemon attacking him out of freaking no where"? Did that mean... "...You don't know.. about the Apocalypse that's kind of been happening...? For the past... year?" Jaws usually prided himself in his sense of tact and reason -especially when his trainer had neither- but this... was really RIDICULOUS. He turned to the others, silently asking them for some sort of aid... even the damn bird.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Safari Cavern|Morning
    (18)

Nerissa danced through the water, overjoyed with her new form. She had worked hard ever since she was a child to become as lovely as her mother, to swim the the water with as much grace and beauty as she did, and now she had finally achieved it! Granted she had almost gotten herself killed in the process, and act she hoped she wouldn't have to repeat anytime soon, she was still happy. And she couldn't wait to show Jaws!

As she made her way back over the cave she noticed a distinct lack of Pokemon from before, Mr. Turtle, the Lapras and the baby Shellder where gone. In there place was a large Gyarados and Jaws didn't seem to like him much. Nervous Nerissa slowed to a stop just before the mouth of the cavern and watched as the male confronted the stranger, leaping in front of her to defend her. "W-what...what's wrong?" she stuttered out, not sure why everyone was so on edge. Jaws didn't answer but kept his ire focused firmly on the stranger, who introduced himself as Maelstrom.

"...You don't know.. about the Apocalypse that's kind of been happening...? For the past... year?" Oh dear. Swimming over to Jaws's side Nerissa placed a fin on his arm, trying to calm him. "It is possible he doesn't..." she whispered, not sure what else to say. Surely not everywhere had been hit as hard by the plague, not everything could be infected, right? Or maybe he had been lucky and had a trainer that kept him safe. "Anything is possible...right?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 am

((I'm a little lost right now, so please skip while I catch up.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:04 am

Safari Cavern || Morning [5]

"Sorry if I scared you gator... My name is Maelstrom and I'm looking for a small Charmander and the reason why Pokemon are attacking me out of freaking nowhere... Now you all introduce yourself.”

Oh, this newcomer was just oozing sophistication. Garland smirked, eyes watching the lax water-beast, Maelstrom as he’d called himself, as he spoke of pokémon attacking him. It immediately caught the bird’s interest, focus unflinching from the serpent as the gator soon caught onto the topic too. Confusion was quick to engulf the small group, the reptile in particular; shocked that one could be so oblivious to the epidemic. And despite a nagging urge to harass the feraligatr further, Garland could only agree with his views. A creature of that size alone would be a beacon for the monsters of the sea; he must’ve had enough run-ins with carriers of the virus to know that something was hideously wrong.

"Anything is possible...right?"

Garland only caught part of the recently evolved female’s words, oceanic eyes lingering on her elegant new form before an amused chuckle escaped his beak.
    “Not that,” He smirked, flexing his wings slightly as he moved to the water’s edge. Dipping his feet into the water, the swan glided along to inspect the group closer, all apprehension forgotten as he remained confident they would not attack. They were too engrossed with gyarados to bare any mind to a slightly peculiar avian – he was practically one of them. “Garland,” He nodded his head to Maelstrom in greeting, before continuing. “You mean to say these pokémon didn’t seem… off, to you? Endless stamina, blood red eyes, missing limbs they treat as nothing more than a paper cut…” Garland could have gone on, watching the leviathan carefully as he flashed an unpleasant, half-amused grin. His tone was sarcastic as he shrugged, drifting back to land with a surprising elegance. “Perfectly normal,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am

Safari Cavern Morning

So far the bird was called Garland and had manners enough to try to explain to him. Maelstrom ran what Garland said through his head and resisted the urge to laugh like he lost his mind and eat him. He lowered himself down in the water where he was level with the gator and Dewgong and attempted a smile. "So we're in like a freaky zombie movie or something" Maelstrom said with a chuckle. He wanted them to see his way of this "Apocalypse". As being humorous in some way. Maelstrom atleast didn't want the young Dewgong to have a nervous breakdown from all of this or something... He looked to the gator and sighed. "So what's the plan boss?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Post 22

Safari Cavern| Noon

"Anything is possible...right?"

Jaws turned to see the elegant dewgong beside him, her glittering NeverMeltIce the only thing besides her deep, beautiful eyes giving her identity away as Nerissa and not a dream. He shook his head at the sudden, strange poetry that nearly came over him and directed his attention back to the situation at hand. Where the hell had that come from?! He swallowed and let his eyes roam to the male swan that was slowly making his way closer, who was now directing his saturated sarcasm to the gyarados. While Jaws didn't think it the best of ideas to openly mock a gyarados, he figured that the bird either thought himself strong enough to take on one of the leviathans, or he just plain didn't care. It was probably the latter.

Regarding the swan with a mix of confusion, astonishment and respect, he turned back to the gyarados, who proceeded in saying some of the weirdest things Jaws had ever heard. "So we're in like a freaky zombie movie or something," the dragon mused, rendering Jaws absolutely stunned and speechless. However, that was almost nothing compared to the next sentence. "So what's the plan, boss?"

Movies? WHERE THE HELL HAD THIS GUY SEEN MOVIES?! In a swim-through THEATRE in the Legend-damned OCEAN!? Jaws' eye twitched as his mind tried to wrap around this gyarados, unable to comprehend the fact that the thing sounded like a damned SURFER DUDE. Add into it that he just called him "boss". This guy didn't even know Jaws' name, and he was already willing to let the feraligatr call the shots? WHO THE HELL DID THIS GUY THINK HE WAS?!

"...How... How could you have survived THIS LONG like this?!" Jaws hissed, his eye still involuntarily twitching with fury. "How could perfectly capable pokemon, smart, intelligent, powerful pokemon survive and yet pokemon like YOU are still alive, NOT KNOWING THERE'S AN ACTUAL APOCALYPSE GOING ON?" His hands balled into fists, his mind going to teammate after teammate, his trainer, his friends... all falling to the plague's minions when this jackass was still fucking ALIVE. It was infuriating, and it sickened him so that he turned from the gyarados, nearly laughing, simply because he just didn't know how to react.

"Do what you want, buddy. Legends know you'll probably live till the end of time like that." He began making his way back to the cavern, anger still fuming.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 am

Safari Cavern|Morning
    (19)

Nerissa's heart fluttered at the look Jaws had given her, causing her to blush and turn away shyly. It was almost like he was seeing a whole other Pokemon, which technically she was, but still...it was something that she had never experienced before. Garland began his own subtle way of laying into the new Gyarados, whose gaping may and attitude was making sure Nerissa stayed firmly by Jaw's side in case he tried anything, but it just seemed to go right over the creatures head.

"So we're in like a freaky zombie movie or something" Zombie? Movie? These were words Nerissa had never heard before and a look of pure confusion that passed over her face. "What are you talking about?" she questioned sincerely, honestly wanting an answer, but got no response. Instead he asked for the plan and Jaws just lost it. "...How... How could you have survived THIS LONG like this?! How could perfectly capable pokemon, smart, intelligent, powerful pokemon not survive and yet pokemon like YOU are still alive, NOT KNOWING THERE'S AN ACTUAL APOCALYPSE GOING ON?"

Afraid for him, Nerissa placed a fin on Jaws's arm and tried the pull him out of his anger. "Yelling at him won't do anything..." she whispered, trying to get the large alligator to look her in the eyes. "Even if he is that lucky, ostracizing him won't bring the ones we love back." She wasn't sure if it worked or not, the large reptile choosing to turn away from the water serpent and go back inside, but he did offer a parting quip that made her think there might be a chance. "Do what you want, buddy. Legends know you'll probably live till the end of time like that." Not sure what else to do, she followed Jaws back inside.

((OOC: Lame post...sorry. We are kind of going in circles with the conversation, lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Safari Cavern//Morning
    [9]

Lilith stayed back and listened to everyone, though she had to agree. How could a pokemon of massive size like that survive and not even know there was an apocalypse going on. The others seemed to be yelling at him like some lunatic. The large ones always did seem to be the most dense when it came to things like this.

"Don't get mad at him for not knowing anything." The female Swanna said as she swam up to sit next to them and looked at the large sea snake. "I'm Lilith. And there has been a breakout of undead pokemon recently. So yes, I do believe its like one of those human Zombie Movies, only real." Though Lilith never belonged to a human, she had rested next to outdoor theaters and sometimes watched some of the movies that played, some of which where in fact zombie movies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

Safari Cavern|Morning

Maelstrom felt as he said something wrong to make the gator and Dewgong short with him. The other bird introduced herself as Lillith which Jaws gave her a curt nod like he did with all females. He hung his head remembering the movies... His trainer... He had known that something was obviously wrong the past year but she had kept him safe until her death. My trainer he whined. Maelstrom knew that it was against his nature and species to cry or be sad but damn it he loved that woman... He looked at the two birds and after the gator and Dewgong not caring if they made fun of him for this. My beloved trainer who raised me and took care of me even though I was a stubborn jackass half the time... Why you... You were always there to help me... Please help me now when I need you most he cried letting the tears drop from his violet eyes.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 am

Post 23

Safari Cavern| Noon

Jaws sighed as he nearly made it back to the cavern, listening to what went on behind him. The stress of everything had come to a boil, and now it looked like everyone was following him, what with Viggo and Dahlia suddenly missing. He was the one there longest, he supposed, but he wasn't quite sure if he was ready for another leader role. While being the team anchor proved to be quite a challenge as far as leading others, there was still his trainer that actually made the shots. Here, he was the top dog... and he wasn't sure if he really wanted it. Then again...

He wasn't sure if he really had a choice, either.

Jaws turned back around, to face the gyarados again. He seemed to be crying, which really only added to the feraligatr's uneasiness of the situation. But Nerissa's fin on him earlier helped calm his nerves, since besides the ones now missing, he'd known her longest. He gave a small sigh of indecisiveness, then cleared his throat slightly. "...Sorry I... snapped," he began, looking over the gyarados. "It's... It's been a long day. It hasn't even been an entire day. But... I suppose Viggo won't mind if we use his cavern until he gets back..." He gave the gyarados a small smile, then a gesture of his head to follow. With that, he made his way back to the cavern.

Once there, he mounted a rock that overlooked the interior of the cavern and the entrance. "Now... I think it would be a good time to find some food...."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Safari Cavern|Noon
    (20)

Nerissa shot a small glare to the female Swanna as she accused the new Dewgong of being rude when she had done nothing but defend the poor serpent from Jaws's ire. Letting the irritating bird, currently showing her true colors as a two-faced bitch, pretend to be all friendly with the Gyarados Nerissa decided to keep close to Jaws. The other Swanna didn't seem nearly as offensive as the female was proving to be and right then the Dewgong was hoping that the massive water dragon would prove hungry and just eat the other bird.

Instead, he started crying. "Oh you poor thing," Nerissa cooed, swimming away from the protection of the large Feraligatr to try and comfort the Gyarados. "You had a trainer? I've never known what that was like, I've been wild my whole life. I bet it is like the way I miss my mother, isn't it? I'm so sorry..." Even Jaws seemed to be somewhat tamed by the large tears the serpent was shedding, because he offered a soft smile and an apology. "...Sorry I... snapped. It's... It's been a long day. It hasn't even been an entire day. But... I suppose Viggo won't mind if we use his cavern until he gets back..." Nerissa gave him a reassuring smile and turned back to the Gyarados. "There, there. It will be alright, you'll see."

"Now... I think it would be a good time to find some food...." At the mention of food Nerissa couldn't help but think back to that awful Kingler from before. It had caught her because she went down to get seaweed from the bottom of the ocean and wasn't sure she wanted a repeat performance. "Uh...Jaws..." she muttered timidly. "There isn't any...in here that is. I looked before and only found some outside when, well, you know." The shy female really wasn't looking forward to going outside the cavern again, new form or not.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 am

Safari Cavern || Morning [6]

Garland listened, bored, to the others bicker mindlessly about what was a suitable reaction to the water-serpent’s alienation to the epidemic. He himself had been surprised at the prospect, yet the fact they continued to go on and on – it was just pointless!

Ruffling his feathers, he made no effort to disguise his disinterest as he let his gaze roam about the cavern, his mind drifting to the irrelevancy of how such natural formation were created. The more he considered it, the more humbling it became. Smiling to himself, he only averted his attention to the current situation as the gyarados, Maelstrom began to sob about his trainer. Garland’s bloodstained face remained blank, an eyebrow quirked in disbelief at the creature’s openness. Not five minutes in his company and he was already spewing out his life story, topping it off with meaningless tears. Pathetic. And he thought this guy might provide a bit of action.

Garland’s disappointment only increased as the dewgong returned to soothe the leviathan, the gator too offering an apology. Emotions truly were excellent as a means of a manipulation. It was just a shame the avian had never mastered compensating for the feelings he’d abandoned long ago – it could come in handy on occasion. Giving an exasperated groan, he turned away from the group, his respect practically sapped from the entire group at their reaction to a few drops of salty water to add to the mass in which they all swam within.

"Now... I think it would be a good time to find some food...."

The swanna’s attention perking, he turned his slender head to the gator, his eyes brightening a fraction at the idea of eating. Whilst he wasn’t particularly hungry, he thought it ludicrous to turn down a free meal.
    “Now you’re talking,” He chipped in enthusiastically, returning to the cavern to place his feet back on solid ground. Unfortunately, the dewgong was there to offer a disappointing reality to the situation. She spoke quietly enough for the bird to catch only a few of her words, but he quickly got the idea. Exaggerating sadness, he flexed his wings. “Ah damn… Looks like we’re gonna have to dine out,” A mischievous smile crept up his face, as he reminded himself that he hadn’t officially introduced himself – only the gyarados had enquire to his name, which he’d graciously offered, yet he had no desire to abandon the rest of the group either. They seemed like a fun bunch after all. “I’m Garland, by the way,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

Safari Cavern| Morning (4)

Maelstrom shook his head and looked up as the gator mentioned food. The Dewgong however mentioned danger outside but Maelstrom knew these zombies were no match for him when he was hungry. "Say boss I bet some of those human boats at the bottom of the ocean might hold some loot-able food" he said making direct eye contact with the gator. Maelstrom looked down at the Dewgong and grinned. "And the little miss here wouldn't even have to go I could bring back whatever I find" he said cheerfully. Maelstrom's trainer was a girl and had always trusted him to get food so maybe that could put the Dewgong's mind at ease.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 am

Around Safari Cavern * Morning * (1)

Blue lips like swollen inner tubes part to reveal a huge ridged mouth with a fat pink tongue. Water, small bits of water weed and any pokemon foolish enough to be nearby are sucked in by a deep inhale then blown out spinning by the exhale.
    The whiscash lazily flicks his massive heart shaped tail, it beating the water around him as he slowly tilts a darker fin to bring his massive bulk around in a lazily semicircle.
    The great water type yawns again and his yellow feelers lash the water around him.
    He has never truely slept, only floated along more oblivious than usual to give himself some rest.
    Once again the whiscash yawns and scratches his golden belly with a flipper before drifting off.
    This life was often breif, near terminal moments of action broken up by long stretches of swimming endlessly through the near abandoned seas, even though it was better then the everpresent horrible dangers of earthquakes on land...
    Again he thrashes his powerful tail, making the waters ripple on the surface and nods his head as he mentally plays through the screeching electric guitar and thumping bass of one of his trainers songs.
    "You ain't gonna tame us, you ain't gonna blame us..." He sings to himself as he swims onwards.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 am

Post 24

Safari Cavern| Noon

The creepier male bird seemed just as enthusastic as Jaws to get his hands on some food -or in his case, flippers? Wings? Whatever- and Jaws was too glad to find some common ground with not only him, but the others as well. The swan introduced himself as Garland, which Jaws only nodded in return. He'd given his name to the swan already, but not to the strange gyarados. "...I'm Jaws. I doubt, Maelstrom, that you're going to find anything edible down there unless it's in some sort of sealed can or something. All the food down there would be bad..." Water, especially seawater, was never kind to perishables.

"But maybe we can fan out a little, try the beach for some crabs, or something. Uhm..." He looked to his new comrades, unsure of how to go about this. "Ok... uh, Garland and I will go ashore and try to find some food. Mael, you, Nerissa and uh..." He struggled to find the other swan's name. "Lilith stay here and guard the cavern." He sighed and then headed back into the water, pausing at the entryway for the others. While he wasn't jumping for joy to have Garland with him, he'd rather not leave him with Nerissa. He wanted that weird swan in his sight at all time. Something was just wrong with that bird...

He paused as he realized that Nerissa might take him leaving her at the cavern might be viewed as an insult, and so quickly, he went back to her. "You're in charge while I'm gone, Nerissa." he stated, then leaned in closer, his scaled forehead nearly touching her own smooth one. "I need someone I can trust here... all right?"

((Lol, guys, it's noon now XD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

((OOC: "I've been posting noon! Me! Me! I have! Tee hee!" /happy wave))
    Safari Cavern|Noon
    (21)

Nerissa couldn't help but blanch at the thought of canned food, or of any kind of human production. She grew up almost a strict vegetarian, eating only enough fish to keep protein in her diet, but having always lived in the wild her idea of human food was grossly exaggerated. In her mind all she could see was the goopy, slime-coated mush of a uniform greyish brown color that would schlop out of shiny round metal thing. The Dewgong turned a visible green at her mental image.

Her look must have been obvious because Jaws seemed to try and steer Maelstrom away from that line of thought. "Ok... uh, Garland and I will go ashore and try to find some food. Mael, you, Nerissa and uh...Lilith, stay here and guard the cavern." Nerissa nodded timidly, somewhat surprised that the other swan's name was Garland, ad was nervous at the idea of being left practically alone in a strange place. But she swallowed her fear. While she would much rather have stayed with Jaws, already familiar with his presence and strength, but those points were also the reasons he should be the one to go get food.

Worried that they might bring back something she had never eaten before she quickly called out to Jaws and Garland before they could leave. "Um, if you could, may I just have some fresh seaweed? I don't eat a lot of fish..." Her voice wasn't very loud, still nervous about being around so many Pokemon, but she was sure Jaws would hear her. It seemed like he did because only a moment after calling to him he swam up to her, so close she could feel her stomach knot up.

"You're in charge while I'm gone, Nerissa. I need someone I can trust here... all right?" The Sea Lion Pokemon felt her heart race as Jaws came so close to her, their forehead almost touching. It was probably the closest, most intimate moment she had ever had with anyone save her mother and it made the Dewgong almost dizzy. She nodded twice, drawing her tail fin around gently brush across his cheek as she smiled, offering him the small gesture as a thank you. "Stay safe...please..."

((Lol, Nerissa imagines canned dog food when she thinks of human food. And Sil, let me know if you want me to change anything.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

Safari Cavern || Noon [7]

"Say boss I bet some of those human boats at the bottom of the ocean might hold some loot-able food. And the little miss here wouldn't even have to go I could bring back whatever I find,”

Garland turned to the over-emotional Gyarados, at least pleased the water-serpent had recovered from his sobbing over a lost, most likely dead human. He tilted his head, unsure of the creature’s idea to scavenge through sunken ships but remained silent. The bird hadn’t been addressed, ‘Boss’ the gator had to make the shots – and he soon reacted to near obliterate Maelstrom’s attempt at offering his assistance. The swan smirked a little despite himself, thankful that he wasn’t the only one intending to eat fresh. Garland would never accept leftovers – he preferred to kill his own food, the added benefit of watching the life fade from their eyes a pleasant reminder of his own physical capabilities.

"Ok... uh, Garland and I will go ashore and try to find some food. Mael, you, Nerissa and uh... Lilith stay here and guard the cavern."

The swan’s surprisingly hooked beak clicked when he heard his name, his ocean-blue eyes quickly falling onto the gator as he spoke. Grinning to himself, curious to what possessed the reptilian to choose him as a hunting partner, he ruffled his feathers in anticipation. At least he could wear off some of his seemingly boundless energy.
    “Oh, Jaws,” The bird teased, feigning embarrassment as he waltzed towards the water’s edge. “Taking me out already? A romantic stroll along the beach? You certainly don’t waste time,” He snickered to himself, his flirting in jest as he glided to the gator’s side, a mischievous glint in his beady eyes. Although he was tempted to brush against the reptile in a bid to mess with his head further, Garland resisted – he knew not to push his luck and didn’t quite fancy nursing a broken wing.

"Um, if you could, may I just have some fresh seaweed? I don't eat a lot of fish..."

The Feraligatr soon returned to the Dewgong’s side, almost pressing his forehead to her own whilst speaking in hushed words. Quirking a brow, the swan wasted no time in leaping at the opportunity to humiliate.
    “Stop flirting,” He called loudly, keeping his distance with a unexpectedly kindly smile on his face. He gave a curt nod to the duo, beginning to glide towards the exit. Garland always knew how to ruin a moment, but deep down, he was a sucker for love. They’d make a nice couple.

“Come on, Romeo. Times’a wasting,” He called back, drifting out into the open. Whilst he was sure the Feraligatr was probably doubting his choice of company, the swan was eager to get moving. If he hadn’t the most amiable personality, he certainly made up for it with his psychical strength. He’d once killed for a living – Garland still possessed the qualities that accompanied such a dangerous line of work and would rarely disguise them. A strategic mind, keen reactions and poorly disguised sadism made him dangerous company, but also an efficient huntsman.

Garland let his gaze fall across the landscape. It was mainly quiet, save the soothing crashing of waves out where the sea became more frenzied. Taking a deep inhale, the Swanna abruptly silenced himself at a peculiar rippling of water accompanied by a flash of blue. There was life uncomfortably close, hidden beneath the water to leave the avian with little guess to its current mental state. Yet, he remained calm; his face blank as he suddenly ducked his slim head beneath the liquid surrounding him. It was a fish-type creature, singing away to himself. Garland, returning to the surface in one swift movement, shook his red-tinted feathers free of the salty droplets clinging to his face before smiling, eased.
    “I’m sorry,” Garland splashed the water with a webbed foot in a bid to capture the stranger’s attention. He tilted his head with an impish smirk once he’d met the being’s eyes. “I’d sing along but I know not the words,”

(( Lololol Garland, you goon! xD Also cheers, Sil. I never would’ve noticed /shot ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 am

Safari Cavern|Noon (5)

Maelstrom chuckled softly at Jaws and the Dewgong Nerissa was her name's little lovey dovey moment. He didn't quite like being left behind while Jaws and Garland went to find food but hey he'd never ignore the order of a strong boss. However Maelstrom didn't like birds so he was glad Jaws was taking one atleast. He immediately degraded into a child the second Jaws and Garland had their backs turned by sticking his tongue up his snout. "Hey hey check this out" he said before tapping Nerissa with gently with his tail. Maelstrom however didn't have a second to see her reaction when he heard something... It sounded like singing but was rumbling at the same time. Maelstrom narrowed his eyes trying to think what did that... His trainer had told him about a specific Pokemon from Hoenn or something like that would cause earthquakes by rubbing its whiskers together or something... Maelstrom spaced out trying to think of what it was called becoming oblivious to everyone else.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Around Safari Cavern * Noon * (2)

With another lazy flick of his massive paddle shaped tail the Whiscash does an underwater loop-de-loop, opening his large mouth wide to suck in the tiny plants and animals suspended in the water, blowing the water out from his gills in large bursts after he has filtered the nutrients from it.
    He misses the food his trainer used to give him, barbeque and funny little drink from a can that made his brain go all electric.
    He turns another loop-de-loop, just because he can before actually taking the time to fully look around.
    Moving with the prevailing currents his yellow whiskers wave and twitch, their ultra-sensitive surfaces picking up a thousand different signals from their environment.
    Again the whiscash yawns, his mouth opening wide.
    He never bothered much with searching for life in these dank waters, most of the pokemon he found were the red-eyed bad smelling ones that swiftly got an electrical shock right where it hurt.
    The waters were warm enough though, although he might have to swim on to better feeding grounds when the winter came.
    Lazily setting his pale belly against the sludge of the sea floor the whiscash 'stalks' a patch of waving sea lettuce, slowly wriggling along the sea floor before leaping up and chomping a vast mouthful of the plant.
    He thrashes his head from side to side, raising a cloud of silt from the ground and causing a swirl of severed pieces of the sea lettuce before he chomps down the leathery plant.
    Anything to alleviate the tedium.
    With his mouth he mimics the deep vibrations of his trainer's music, the sounds that shivered through the water and relaxed the already laid back whiscash even further.
    "Come on, come on, let's play the game..." He continues to sing as he eats.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am

Post 25

Safari Cavern| Noon

"Oh, Jaws! Taking me out already? A romantic stroll along the beach? You certainly don’t waste time," Garland teased, earning only a stale glare from said feraligatr. Eugh... he didn't mind the teasing, but he hoped it wouldn't get worse when they were alone hunting... Hoped...

However, when Nerissa gave her reply, he froze, her tail brushing against his scaly cheek. "Stay safe...please..." she whispered, her voice as delicate and fragile as the decoration tied to her elegant fin. He swallowed hard, trying to rid himself of the lump in his throat that had mysteriously emerged. Not able to give her a real reply, he nodded, muttering a nervous, "Seaweed. Got it," before Garland admonished him.

"Stop flirting," the bird called, earning another sigh from the reptile. "Come on, Romeo. Time's a wastin'." Yeah. This was gonna be hell.

He made his way back to Garland, at the entrance of the cavern, following the bird when he began hearing strange noises. Was that... someone singing? He caught up to Garland, seeing what he was seeing: a whiscash, playing and singing lazily to himself in the water. While Garland had made some sort of remark to catch the fish's attention, it went unheard. Or at least, the fish didn't say anything. "...I don't think he heard you..." Jaws muttered, baffled by the carelessness of the fish. Really, was everyone just cooling their heels around here?

After a moment of consideration, he asked, "...You think we can eat it?" After all, he wasn't interested in gaining more mouths to feed, and after all, it was a pretty big fish...

((Lol, sorry Kaze, Whiscash are so darn appetizin~))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 pm

((Skip please, I'm in a lot of pain and don't know what to do for her right now.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Safari Cavern || Noon [8]

"...I don't think he heard you... You think we can eat it?"

Garland gave a snort, disinterested in someone who hadn’t the decency to respond to a harmless remark. In fact, it sounded as if the fish would die for its carelessness. Well, the Swan wasn’t about to defend him. Fish was a particularly favourite and one so plump was becoming an ever more attractive thought. Casting a look to the gator, the bird simply shrugged.
    “Eh, why not?” Garland smirked a little, drifting away from the Whiscash as he set his sights on discovering a more challenging feast – one that wasn’t oblivious to the world around him. That, and the avian wanted to get an idea of his company’s strength. Jaws looked a tough guy, a battler perhaps, but the Swanna was always going to need some evidence. “Make it snappy,” He chuckled at his own wit, looking over his shoulder with muted curiosity.

(( Blargh, short post. :B ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Safari Cavern| Noon (6)

Maelstrom looked down at Nerissa curiously before his attention was drawn to the water. He cupped his tail and picked up water in it to see it closer. He looked back at Nerissa then to the water in his tail fin. "Stupid senses... Tingling" he groaned. Maelstrom grinned evilly and dumped the water on the Dewgong's head before diving underwater trying to initiate a bit of play from her. He pressed his body against the floor as far as he could and wagged his tail a little hoping she would take the bait and come play.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Around Safari Cavern * Noon * (3)

Chomping down a last mouthful of the slimy water weed the Whiscash stops his thrashing and pauses in his messy meal to curiously raise an eyebrow.
    He had been getting into such a serious thing he had completely forgotten there could be anyone around, that was embarrassing.
    With a lazy flick of his vast paddle-like tail the Whiscash propels himself over to the other two pokemon, a smile bending his large blue lips into a ‘u’ shape and making the ink designs on his forehead ripple. Now he is facing towards the pair his tattoos, speckled over his navy blue skin like graffiti over an alley way, can be clearly picked out; a sleeping Persian, a bleeding heart stuck with an arrow and a bright red rose all stand out in the dull water still full of slowly settling sand. Each is a florid memento of some particularly wild nights of partying and the punk Whiscash has privately named them all.
    Try it Crocodude and you’re going to get a Spark where it hurts.” He warns, an invisible static tingle running through his whiskers into the surrounding water. It was not enough to even sting but enough to show that the threat of electric retribution, something the Whiscash’s rubbery skin had proofed him against, was a serious threat underwater.
    The Whiscash doesn’t have time to follow up his gesture with some more pointless macho posturing through because as soon as he swims close enough to actually see the other pokemon a convulsive shudder runs from his light blue paddle-shaped tail all the way down to the twisting ends of his golden whiskers.
    Along with the movement came a familiar, almost sickeningly exciting sensation just like as if he were in his tank behind stage with the rest of the band and he had just seen the purple stage curtain twitch a fraction as if it was about to go up.
    Yeah that was the feeling.
    Anticipation.
    Feeling somewhat high off the buzz the Whiscash politely offers a navy fin to the other pokemon.
    My name’s Bass.” He says in a way he probably thinks is very suave. “You might of heard of me, I’m a musician, played a couple of big gigs on the surface. It’s very nice to meet you.” The Whiscash continues, not realizing the sweet Swanna chick he’s trying to score with is not, in fact, female.

((Bass is a Derp...also he anticipated Jaws's Ice Fang I believe ^^;))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 pm