Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed]

Anonymous

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] Empty Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm

So normally, pokémon are required to have an age, labeled as either Baby/Toddler/Child/Prepubescent/Adolescent/Young Adult/Adult/Mature Adult/Elder, or something along those lines, right?

But what if the pokémon in question is one that does not age, or does not age normally?

So certain kinds of pokémon that would likely fit into this category would be:
    • Machinery-based pokémon [i.e. Klink evolution line, Magnemite line]
    • Golem/relic-based pokémon [i.e. Baltoy line, Golett line, Solrock and Lunatone, Bronzor line]
    • Some inanimate object-based pokémon [i.e. Roggenrola line, although those three pokémon could arguably given an age]
    • Miscellaneous pokémon [i.e. Sigilyph (arguably could be put into Relic line?)]
    • ??? pokémon [i.e. Cryogonal, Porygon line]
    • And of course, most ghost types, or at least those that are confirmed to be spirits from the dead.

Would their 'date of creation/date of revival' be listed instead? Or would their age be given in real numbers instead of a generalization? I remember that when I made Lady Midday, my Mismagius, I had given both her 'physical age' and 'literal/chronological age'; so maybe ghost types would work like that?

Just something I was wondering since I was considering making a Golurk and/or Bronzong. o/

Last edited by Karkailse on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] Empty Re: Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed]

Post by Mewtwo Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 pm

For sake of clarity please post the age indicator without any numbers. Age is so we can determine the validity of levels of a character and their mental development.

I know these types of Pokemon don't actually age like a normal character but they must be held to the same standards or they risk too much abuse and godmodding. I hope this helps answer your question.

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] 3Br5nS6

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotAge Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed] Empty Re: Age Application to Certain Pokémon [Closed]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Mm, alright. Sounds good to me! o/ Thread may be closed now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:01 am