Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus]

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Empty Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus]

Post by RhysandNight Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:52 am

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Pyry10

Pyry
    Text Color #6250be
    Item Blue Scarf: A lovely blue shaded scarf that increases the beauty of the pokemon holding it.
    Gender Male
    Age Adult (Human equivalent to 22)
    Species #428, Lopunny the Rabbit Pokémon
    Height 3'11”/1.2m
    Weight 73.4lbs/33.3kg
    Pokédex Entry It is very conscious of its looks and never fails to groom its ears. It runs with sprightly jumps.
    Level 45
    Ability Cute Charm: When a Pokémon with Cute Charm is hit by a move that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the opponent of the opposite gender will become infatuated, making it unable to attack 50% of the time.
    Nature Docile
    Characteristic Very finicky
    Moves
    Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Icetypeplz-Ice Punch  [Breed]
    Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Firetypeplz-Fire Punch  [Breed]
    Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Normaltypeplz-Quick Attack  [Lv.]
    Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Normaltypeplz-Double Team  [TM]
    History When Pyry hatched from his egg, he had been very weak.  He had to stay in the Pokemon Center for a full month before his condition stabilized enough to be released.  But that was only the beginning.  To begin with his fur color had been fairly light brown and tan for a Buneary.  But during the time when he was in the center, his fur had started to grow paler, and paler, and paler, until finally there was no pigment left.  His fur turned a snow white and when he opened his eyes for the first time, they were a deep blood red.

Because of his alien appearance and weak body Pyry’s trainer loathe the rabbit, and it wasn’t uncommon for the poor Buneary to be seen at a Pokemon Center after a brutal beating or training.  It wasn’t until six years later when the party was passing through a local festival did Pyry run into the human that would become his new trainer.  Pyry had fled after being called out to battle a terrifying Lucario, getting lost in the crowd and winding up at the annual Pokemon Contest event. It was there a male trainer going by the name of Allen who was participating in the event, found the lost Buneary and helped track down his trainer.  Pyry didn’t want to leave Allen and clung to the boy when the other trainer tried to take him back.

This led to another brutal training session later that night.  He was left unconscious in the forest where they had camped for the night, the pokemon’s pokeball shattered in two.  It was by chance that Allen had been passing that way the next morning and came across Pyry’s battered body and rushed him to the Pokemon Center.  Seeing how the rabbit had been abandoned, the boy took the Buneary in and trained him in the field of contests.  Many wonderful years went by after that, and Pyry’s heal improved though his fur remained white.  With a loving and caring trainer, the Buneary evolved into a Lopunny.  It was during this time that he received the blue scarf from Allen.  It was a gift to symbolize their friendship, and for something Pyry could wear in contests.  The other pokemon of his team, a Blaziken and Milotic, both congratulated the rabbit warmly, and were all happy for him.  That was the best day of Pyry’s life, and he wished that it would never end.  But sadly it came more quickly, and more gruesome that he could ever imagine..

He had been sent to gather firewood as the others set up camp when the first of the undead had attacked.  By the time he had made it back, Allen and his Blaziken were surrounded, the Milotic’s body lying torn and lifeless on the ground in a pool of her own blood.  Pyry had made a motion to join his trainer and friend, but was ordered to run when Allen spotted him.  Pyry was going to ignore the order until he watched for a second time as his pokeball was broken in two.  The broken pokeball, the undead, and the death of his master and fellow teammates was to much for Pyry as he fled the scene, the images haunting his every move.  That’s when his alternate personality started to surface. A way to protect himself from the horrors that he had witness and was continuing to witness around him as the epidemic spread like a wildfire.  He couldn’t tell that ‘Gale’ was a figment of his imagination and only assumed that he was the spirit of another albino like him.  He took comfort in this knowledge and the fact that ‘Gale’ knew how to battle.  ‘His’ presence helped ease the hole and pain that Pyry felt from the death around him, as well as the loss of Allen and his two pokemon comrades.
    Appearance Pyre is an albino Lopunny with red irises and pinkish scleras. He is always seen wearing his blue scarf and always keeps his fur clean.
    Personality Pyry is a cautious guy, always getting into a panic fit during the battle part of contests. Before the epidemic he use to be warm to everyone even if he was intimidated, but now he's suspicious. Normally he's a nervous ball of fluff, stuttering when he talks although it leases the more time spent with individual pokemon. The traumatic experience from witnessing his trainer and fellow pokemon die made him develop a different sona personality.  When he switches to 'Gale' he's a merciless fighter and becomes somewhat malevolence, stating that he's cleaning the ugliness of the new world by delivering beautiful death.  
    User Notes -believes Gale is the spirit of another albino Lopunny that only he can see and communicate with.
    -When Gale takes over, Pyry moves his scarf which normally dangles on the right to the left.
    -Gale normally talks Py into doing things.
    -Secretly love to sing and dance.
    -HATES getting dirty.

Last edited by xSenkai on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Empty Re: Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus]

Post by RhysandNight Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Character is ready to be moved from WIP and be inspected.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] Empty Re: Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus]

Post by Mewtwo Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Species needs to have the Pokemon name.

Your character is overpowered. It has zero natural moves and all specially taught ultimate moves, which for a character you specifically keep calling weak sounds too much like godmodding.
    Balance your character out. It has no reason to be so high of a level with such powerful moves if it always failed in battle before meeting the other trainer, whom he didn't know for very long before he died.

Please revise.

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] 3Br5nS6

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotPyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] UugYyDK
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

added

Pyry was with his new trainer for many years, to be more exact 14 years, so he was 21 when the epidemic happened. The reason why he knew those moves were not to be used in battle but for the contest, particularly beauty contests. When it comes to performing stunts with the moves he was a pro, but using those same moves in battle fumbled him up and basically the normal strong attacks sucked. When his split personality kicks in, then he can do a decent attack, but not like a pokemon use to battle. So it goes without say Py's strength is in beauty, not bronze. I wasn't trying to make him seem godlike, or unbalanced. He's strictly a contest pokemon, so it would seem clear that he would suck in battle and normally strong attacks would be sloppy in battle. But it's whatever floats you're boat. I found two other moves that can be used in beauty contests that are starter moves. Are they more fitting? Is he more balanced now? If there's any other problems let me know, though it might be a day or two before I can get around to changing it ^^; though I'll try to asap.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

Also Mew2, please forgive me if I sounded rude in the post above. I honestly wasn't trying to or seem rude. My not on my own computer right now so it won't let me edit the previous post for some weird reason. Anyways same as before, if there's anything else I need to change on the profile I'll try to edit it when I'm able to kay?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Approved.

And no harm done IceShadow.

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] 3Br5nS6

Pyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotPyre the Finicky Albino Lopunny [Inactive/Hiatus] UugYyDK
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu May 01, 2014 1:40 pm

I would like to reactivate this character and be looked over for approval please :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm