Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Dandelion
Min
Snitch
Nightfall
NyraXerz
Dazey
10 posters

(ACE) The STARK Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The STARK Team Empty (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by Dazey Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 am

Any ideas for what our lovely epiiiiic team should do next?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TEAM ROSTER:

[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Leader) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [*]OPEN
    [*]OPEN
    [*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Floater) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The STARK Team Empty Re: (ACE) The STARK Team

Post by NyraXerz Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 am

Hey NightDaze, I was wondering how this coming part should go down. I had a few ideas myself, to keep Sahara alive without intervention from others I could have my bat accidentally side-step into the flames or take a direct hit. Taking a good amount of damage would probably freak him out enough to retreat, since Zephyr would expect her to die naturally so he can return.

Also, I had been considering dualing my ninetales [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Zephyr and she could come to her aid after the battle. Since, she's severely wounded and probably would have a difficult time recovering alone especially if Zephyr is watching from above.

Or I wasn't sure if the others were going to come to her rescue, Smith appears to me to be very sour about Vale's death and Mathilda is being held by him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 am

Either of those sound good to me. :3 If you want to wait on Sahara to wake up, I'll be happy to deal a Flamethrower Zephyr's way. If not, the side-step is good too. Entirely up to you~

Oh, Katyusha is awesome, she'd be a welcome addition to the team. Sahara would warm up to her quickly, no pun intended lol. My Arcanine could definitely use the help too, and it'd give her some great character development. I think it's a cool idea. :3

I'm really not sure if either Smith or Mathilda will be helping Sahara, so she's kinda on her own right now. For realism's sake, I'd like somebody to help her, ya know? Lolz.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

Smith is going to need a LOT of persuasion to go back to Sahara voluntarily since he's still angry and deeply hurt by what happened. At this current time he's more likely to assault than help her, lol. 

The only way he'd go back is if Mathilda would, since he'd probably want to protect her.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Mathilda would definitely want to go back and help but she wouldn't be too much use. She can only just about look out for herself, let alone an unconscious Arcanine! If Smith were to follow, I could see them acting as a half-reluctant rescue party, haha.

But it’s up to you, Nightdaze. Nyra’s ideas sound awesome too. c:
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 pm

>w> I can see a nasty surprise coming Zephyr's way~ He'd probably swoop down to inspect Sahara and buy enough time for her to wake up and nail him one. That will definitely occupy him for a bit while he recovers and plots.

I've put Katyusha as a dual with Zephyr in the profile computer and when she is accepted she can come in and aid as well~ She would be interested in helping Sahara as well and that might further convince Smith to help her too.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

Oh, I'm stuck between two good ideas! So I'm brought to one conclusion lol;

What if Zephyr gets too close to Sahara and she yells something (Such as "Back off!" or somethin'.) and deals a Flamethrower to him. Smith and Mathilda hear, and the latter slips away back to Sahara, Smith follows to protect Mathilda. Once there, Smith assaults Sahara in some way or another, and Mathilda tries to protect her, and the commotion draws Katyusha's attention. Katyusha assists breaking it up and she and Mathilda help Sahara.

I'm just spitting ideas lolz, any suggestions? Or ideas on what next? The woods are burning, so we can't stay there lol, we could traverse Stark Mountain again, or move towards the Fight Area.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Sounds good to me~ I think it might be interesting to have a storm come as well, that would keep the forest fire from spreading to other areas and would give them some cover/time to retreat. I am up for either location, but I do know Lulu has a zubat character that will be joining us and in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] history it mentions that she was teleported into the caves of Stark mountain. Perhaps they could back track there for shelter till the storm and flame calm down then move out again to others areas?

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Okay! :3

Since Katyusha isn't approved yet, I was thinking if we still wanted her to help Sahara, the latter could collapse after they make it away from the fire and the original idea could take place? With Smith assaulting her, and Katyusha/Mathilda helping? Or do ya have a better idea?

By the way, I'm totally game for a storm. Sounds good. >:3
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm down for that

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:58 pm

OK, so now that everybody's together, who fancies a battle a couple more rounds in? Suggestions are welcome as to what they have to fight. With the storm kicking up in the middle of it all, I think we can make it pretty epic.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Olive will probably stay on Sahara's back for most of the fight and launch whatever attacks she can from that point. As for enemy suggestions, maybe a bunch of Wheezing or Camerupt? Either shroud the whole place with gas or turn up the heat, eheh. :P
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:28 pm

I always saw Weezing/Koffings gas to be both toxic and flammable, so with all the fire types I think that would turn up the heat again.. the sky is burning |D
    That sounds like fun to me (our typing is gonna hurt, lol). Would it be inside or right before the tunnel/cave?
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I could have Zephyr whip up a frenzy with other bat pokemon in the cave as a possible enemy option. Maybe then along with one larger enemy like an onix.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:44 pm

I really like the Weezing/Camerupt idea of heating up the air, but the Weezing will have to be a hostile non-undead since they're pure Poison-type. But we could make that work. Plus with the wind picking up and the rain starting to fall it's going to become really disorientating.

@Cinder: I reckon it'll take place about halfway across the ashfield, which is where they are now.

@Nyra: Yup, Zephyr can join in too. :3 And I like your idea of an Onix or maybe a Steelix showing up towards the end as like a 'final boss'.

So yeah, go ahead and start it if you want, or I can start it next round. Up to you guys.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Nyra, if you're having trouble with Zephyr, maybe he can be the one to find the undead Onix/Steelix in the caves, piss it off and then lead it outside to the others? That's once the Camerupt and the Weezing are dealt with of course. What do you think?
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:22 pm

All right guys, shit's going down.

Alhoon has destroyed the Magma Stone. The undead Heatran that lives under the volcano has woken up, and it is pissed. Smith knows about the stone and what it does, so he's gonna try and get everyone the hell out of there before it all goes to hell.

However, there will be tremors as the volcano begins to become unstable, and a rockfall will block the path that they used to come in, leaving traveling to the main chamber the only option. Smith states that he knows a way out from there. But once they get there, an enormous earthquake and a massive explosion will indicate that Stark Mountain has erupted. More rocks will fall, and the magma that pours down the mountain from the crater will harden, sealing off all the exits and trapping them in the chamber.

Smith says that he can dig them out, but doubts he can do it quickly enough for them all to survive. All the while, more tremors mean more rockfalls, not to mention that the chamber will be crawling with undead; many of them Fire-types, making them very aggressive.

Heatran will be rampaging below them, making the eruption worse. Smith eventually decides to find Heatran and kill him, thus ending the eruption and letting them all escape in safety. Whether they actually manage to do this or not is up for debate, given how hostile the environment has become. Temperatures will rise, and thirst and dehydration may become a problem - there is no water in the chamber at all.

In other words, your characters will be lucky to get out of this alive.

...Thoughts? XD If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them.
    CelestialSeren
    CelestialSeren
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by CelestialSeren Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm

While Smith is battling Heatran, my suggestion is to have an absolutely massive horde of undead unleash hell on the survivors in the central chamber. I'm talking Rick Grimes just walked into Atlanta kind of horde.

Archimedes is going to put a huge dent in them after evolving from the first wave they encounter, but he's going to be seriously injured and infected. Depending how long they'll be inside the chamber (About 8 cycles), Archimedes will succumb to the infection and the remaining survivors will have to deal with him then. If they get out quick enough, well, I have other plans...
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Hey guys~!

I was thinking of jumping in with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fairly soonish.

The two would have been passing through a different part of the mountain with Frank wondering if Heatran really exists before the rockfall ends up redirecting them through the main chamber with everyone else. While Frank initially dislikes everyone (per usual) the eruption will force him into cooperation when he horde starts to attack. Frank, excited at the thought of fighting a legendary, can provide backup for Smith mainly with his Psychic which is very painful and will likely leave the Heatran confused and even more enraged. Meanwhile Marco stays in the background providing medical support with Heal Pulse (which does not effect the already dead horde), Protect, After you (being rather speedy he can then allow Smith or Frank to be able to strike quicker than the Heatran) and Secret Power which will direct rock fall from the eruption towards the undead. Marco is a lot tougher than he looks but some support in preventing him from being overwhelmed by undead will keep everyone happy.
    No-one fucks with the white mage
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Kaze wrote:No-one fucks with the white mage
    KAZE I LOVE YOU
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:28 pm

CelestialSeren wrote:While Smith is battling Heatran, my suggestion is to have an absolutely massive horde of undead unleash hell on the survivors in the central chamber. I'm talking Rick Grimes just walked into Atlanta kind of horde.

Archimedes is going to put a huge dent in them after evolving from the first wave they encounter, but he's going to be seriously injured and infected. Depending how long they'll be inside the chamber (About 8 cycles), Archimedes will succumb to the infection and the remaining survivors will have to deal with him then. If they get out quick enough, well, I have other plans...

It won't be for another few cycles until Smith decides to battle Heatran. He's going to try and dig them out first and when that fails he's going to try it, seeing it as a last resort. It's either battle a legendary and risk death or sit around doing nothing and have certain death.

I'm OK with the idea of a horde to keep everyone else busy though. It'll make the battle a lot more difficult for Smith too, what with all the distractions. Once Smith realises that Archimedes is infected, he'll be upset but the only option in his eyes would be to put him down. If you're willing to let me do that, then I think we could make that a really intense moment. If you want to go ahead with your plans for him though, you can have him escape with everyone at the end and then turn afterwards. Your choice.

Kaze wrote:Hey guys~!

I was thinking of jumping in with Frank and Marco fairly soonish.

The two would have been passing through a different part of the mountain with Frank wondering if Heatran really exists before the rockfall ends up redirecting them through the main chamber with everyone else. While Frank initially dislikes everyone (per usual) the eruption will force him into cooperation when he horde starts to attack. Frank, excited at the thought of fighting a legendary, can provide backup for Smith mainly with his Psychic which is very painful and will likely leave the Heatran confused and even more enraged. Meanwhile Marco stays in the background providing medical support with Heal Pulse (which does not effect the already dead horde), Protect, After you (being rather speedy he can then allow Smith or Frank to be able to strike quicker than the Heatran) and Secret Power which will direct rock fall from the eruption towards the undead. Marco is a lot tougher than he looks but some support in preventing him from being overwhelmed by undead will keep everyone happy.
    No-one fucks with the white mage

I am so happy you're here, especially with these two. XD

All sounds good. Maybe they could've just entered then heard all the roaring and rumbling and then ended up in the main chamber after trying to escape. I can sense that Smith and Frank are NOT going to get on. XDDD

Smith will act like he doesn't want the backup, but really he'll be grateful, lol. If he feels that anyone is in danger, however, he will try and drive them out of the way.

Marco sounds like fantastic support - I can see quite a few injuries during their time in there and he'll be very good with that Heal Pulse to keep everyone alive, haha.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Vince, you know you're welcome here. :] Take your time with the profile, hon.

Also guys, I can't help but notice that we couldn't have picked a more complicated area to explore.

God dang it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:53 pm

heya!! mind if i drop by with my two floater babies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? they won't be staying long. drowned would probably leave first and paladin will stay for a little longer before following drowned out.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 am

(I'm sorry I thought I'd replied to this already :/)

You are more than welcome Ced! It might be a while until your two can leave, now that the volcano has erupted they're all going to be trapped in the main chamber. So if you're OK with that then I'll be happy to have you. Because exploding volcanoes, rockfalls, crumbling floors, lots of undead and a pissed off, undead Heatran isn't chaotic enough in my opinion. XDDD

But yes, Stark Mountain went boom and now the shit is REALLY getting real. I've left the ending of my post quite open to enterpretation so you guys can have some fun with it. :3 Just think the usual - earthquakes, rockfalls, loud explosions and a lot of noise from Heatran below them. The plan was for them to get halfway down the corridor and then for the floor to crumble, leaving a pool of lava blocking their only exit. Whether any of you want to include that in your post or wait for me to do it next round is up to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:25 pm