Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 18 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saffron, Day

She hadn't responded to him. Nevermind her then. He needed to stay alive. It was paramount that he remain living. Flexing his wings once, he took off through the roof again, seeing the Scyther going towards the Fighting Dojo. That fool... he knew where all the Infected were... and most of the strongest ones here were in there!
    "That fool! He'll get them all killed!"p

He flapped as hard as he could, turning sharply to avoid one of the many buldings, before landing in front of the Scyther, wings out defensively.
    "If you go in there you'll be eaten by a rather ornery Hitmonchan. There are Infected in there... just like everywhere else. I suggest we go to my perch before we all get killed by some rather unpleasant guests of this city."
    He waved for him to follow, lest they all be killed by a raging beast... which nobody wanted.

"Come on now. Let's adjourn to my place of rest."

There was a low growl, and the scraping of claws... too late.... the Infected heard them.
    "RUN!"
    AdminTestAccount
    AdminTestAccount

Post by AdminTestAccount Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm

((OoC: Enixx will be harbed. I'm sorry for this... It was nice RPing with you all. I just don't like Enixx going quietly, so... Here's my response. Enixx turned around and saw a shadow descend over her. She brought up her blades, ready to fight... But soon knew she was outmatched. As the shadow began to rip her apart, she smiled and laughed as she said her last words. "One day you will come to your own death... Killing others will not delay it...," she said quietly. Death was near. She didn't care about the world anymore. She didn't listen to the words of the shadow, nor did she listen to the squelch of her own innards. Death was near, and it meant she could finally rest. She took a strike at the Infected creature, and, not caring if she missed, smiled. She smiled with open eyes, watching her blood spill. She showed her teeth as she smiled, and finally... Finally... Darkness... Rest... Just a little tidbit as my goodbye.))
    Linoone
    Linoone
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Linoone Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Linoone was having a fuckin' party all by himself. He had taken up residence in the Fighting Dojo, right next to the Gym. The Harbinger was lounging lazily on top of a pile of bodies, all bearing the marks of his claws. Bleeding in one massive pile, the Linoone looked at the mess with an almost motherly pride, a tenderness to his crimson gaze as he studied his work. "These fucks did not even put up a damn fight, either!" His voice was deep and scratched as he spoke and the low chuckle that left him was more than enough to disturb even the strongest fucker out there.

Completely unworried about how his lumpy bed was made completely from the corpses of Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee alike, the Harbinger ripped into one body closest to him. Chewing thoughtfully, Linoone swallowed the food with a charming smile before biting into another corpse and knawing on that meat as well. It was tough and the Harb grumbled ungraciously. "Damn fighting types. Always too stringy and full of themselves. Well I beat your asses good, didn't I?" Gaze flashing with contempt, Linoone let the meat fall down his slimy throat. Really was a shame. The powerful famed fight types of the Dojo had heald up so well to the Epidemic. "Until they met me." Linoone smirked. But then he heard voices. Ears flicking up, the Harbinger regaurded the door almost lazily.

"That fool! He'll get them all killed!" Capturing his attention, the normal type slid awkwardly from his perch and let his paws hit the smooth floor silently. "If you go in there you'll be eaten by a rather ornery Hitmonchan. There are Infected in there... just like everywhere else. I suggest we go to my perch before we all get killed by some rather unpleasant guests of this city." Linoone smirked at these words. The loud voice was worried about the fighting types? HA! I am the one to be worried about, you fucking retard. The Harb was silent as he walked closer to the door, being able to see two figures. There was a bird that suddenly seemed to flail, motioning for his companion to follow. Making out the shape of a Scyther as the other one, the Harb pulled his lips back to reveal massive teeth in a heart stoppingly fearful grin. "Come on now. Let's adjourn to my place of rest." Deciding to fuck with them, or at least a head start, Linoone allowed his presanse to be known with a low, guteral growl. They both reacted, the bird screaming, "RUN!"

Now.

Linoone gave no way of escape for the one he chose. The avian was irritating to the Harbinger, what with his loud voice, and figured he would die soon anyway. The Scyther stood no chance. "Thake THIS, you fucking bitch!" Lunging, the Harb was in front of her before she could react. A sinister glow in his eyes, the normal type propelled himself forward on powerful hind legs. She screamed in horror, the light of fear in her eyes. "Shut the FUCK up!" Linoone's claws dug into her chest, punching with so much effort that the mantis hit the ground. Landing his great weight atop of her, the Harb ripped his forpaws messily from inside her. As her eyes still stared at him, so wide and unseeing, the Linoone smirked.

Swiping his claws across the bottom half of her face, the screaming was effectively cut off as her entire jaws was ripped off and thrown aside. He smirked down at her. "That made you stop your fucking screaming, now didn't it?" He released a booming laughter, colored by insanity and bloodlust. Linoone jumped off of her then, bringing one clawed arm above his head as he grinned down at the dying bug. "Nighty, fucking night! Don't let the fucking bed bugs BITE!" Attacking in one swift motion, the bleeding head of the Scyther was seperated from the rest. Kicking the body away as if merely garbage, Linoone then stabbed one claw through the head to pick it up. He glanced at the bird from over his shoulder, blood covering his face as he spoke calmly. "Now don't fucking wake me up again. I need a nice long nap." And with that, Linoone returned to the Dojo, fading into the dark shadows of the building.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:02 am

By Silph co. | Saffron City | Morning |(52)

Part way through her scuttling towards Mother the undead Galvantula lurches to a halt, he dead-eyed body of the Rattatta still held tight in her mouth.
    The building in front of her seemed even less clear than usual in her haze of vision.
    The giant spider rocks unsteadily and sits with an almost comical thump.
    Very loudly and without ceremony she throws up.
    The mixture of blood, snivy and thick black goo hitrs the pavement and starts to smoke faintly.
    Angel's fringed forlimbs twitch in a panic, not recognizing the fleshy black mush is her own liquidizing insides.
    What has happened?
    Mother will fix it, Angel hears as clearly as if had been whispered in her ear and a great feeling of contentment sweeps over her.
    "You lie...silent here before me."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Saffron, Day

Such gore. Horror. Pure absolute unforgetable horror. The Infected pounced, causing a brutal mess and a horrifying spray of death and decay... and TBC watched. A cold stare washed over him as he regarded the now mangled remains. As he walked away, he flicked away a piece of the Scyther away as he strolled away. Disgusting. The Scyther didn't deserve to live if it was going to let itself die so easily. TBC yearned for silence, so he did not speak. No singing, whispering, mumbling, or chattering. All he wanted was quiet. There it was finally.... quiet. It was almost blissful to finally not have anything to say. Usually he had a retort... a snappy comeback. Perhaps a quick insult, but not today. Nothing came to mind.

All his linguistic gifts... and he had nothing to say. Yet again as he slowly trudged away he had to knock a piece of flesh out of the way. It was disheartening indeed to see the living die so quickly, but he cared not for the others. They were not his friends. None of them were his friends. He hated all of them... and nothing would change that fact. For once he simply was content to just allow the cold, unflinching truth to wash over him and bathe him in the scent of defeat. Finally... TBC gave up. Forget the spider. Forget the girl. Forget helping. TBC just wanted to be left alone.

All he could see through his emotionless eyes were death. Corpses on the sides of the streets, hanging out of windows... some even falling to the ground from Infected birds overhead, who, for some reason, ignored the obviously living bird as he slouched away. An Infected Poochyena came bye to bite at him only to be brutally decapitated with one clean, half-hearted stroke from the walking duck. TBC finally understood why so many others had snapped and just let themselves die out here..... It was too much.

Too much death. The bird couldn't take much more... and closed his eyes as he took flight. Nothing. He didn't want to see anymore. Where he was flying he didn't know, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to not see anymore. It was too much death anymore.

Too much death.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saffron City [Northern streets] | Afternoon | 72
    (OoC: Linoone, you're my favorite Harbinger now. That was AWESOME.)
    After the growl, what ensued was a gory mess.
    "Thake THIS, you fucking bitch!" Yue turned to see Enixx scream. "Shut the FUCK up!" Her attacker, a Linoone, was able to slam her body onto the ground and began to slash her exoskeleton messily. Blood splattered everywhere... again. Yue stared in shock... again. It smirked. "That made you stop your fucking screaming, now didn't it?" It began to laugh louder than thunder in a storm. It raised a claw. "Nighty, fucking night! Don't let the fucking bed bugs BITE!" In a fraction of the time needed to blink, its claw was down and so was Enixx's head. It rolled away, creating its own little pool of blood. The Linoone stabbed it with its claws and picked it up. "Now don't fucking wake me up again. I need a nice long nap." Then it disappeared as silently as it had been hiding a minute ago.

Of course Yue wasn't pleased at this sight. She was afraid, this was an era of fear after all. All she could sputter out was, "... Uh, will do!" Out of total fear, for this Infected could THINK, she saluted it. She then scurried off towards the western gate, hoping today she wouldn't get her turn... again.

(OoC: ... again. xD)
    Growlithe
    Growlithe
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Growlithe Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm

It was so boring.

Growlithe wandered aimlessly through the deserted city streets, the look of defeat on his disfigured face distorted far from recognition. His lower jaw hung on a few tendons, the skin of his face peeled back in thick charred strips to expose the gory, lumpy mass beneath. It was a miracle his small, dark eyes still possessed the immovable sparks of excitement, fully intact as they took in the world around them. However, today was different. The Harbinger was bored, restless as he padded onwards.

Movement in the skies was quick to catch his attention. Whilst he couldn’t smell, his nose entirely absent and his eyes clouded with cataracts, the canine knew he’d found a playmate. A farfetch’d, recently taken off from his low altitude, was flying aimlessly on the afternoon breeze. The Harbinger could hardly contain his excitement.

Tail wagging furiously and eyes wide with an incredible joy, the Growlithe went bounding after the bird. He had to chase it. It was like a game, of course! And when he caught him, his master would be happy once more! Growlithe grinned wildly at the prospect of pleasing his master, the canine’s decaying form exuding elation.
    “Wait for me!” He cried, words slurred as the blackened blur stormed after the ascending avian. The little fur remaining was thick with blood, matted and prone to falling off in chunks as a result of his own uncontrollable flames – his face was beyond saving.

“I’m gonna get youuu!”

The bird was gaining height, screeching upon the realization he’d become a part in the Harbinger’s game. Wait! You can’t leave! Quickening his already lightning pace, Growlithe darted towards a collection of rubbish cans. Ascending the items, his bloody paws barely touching the aluminium beneath, he dived through the air to collide with his prize.

Landing on the distressed avian in a flurry of feathers, a macabre snapping sounding as the bird gave a terrified cry, Growlithe was pleased. Adopting a playful stance, Growlithe batted the creature around with large paws in a bid to resume their game. It stumbled, begging for mercy and making the feeble attempt to escape which only succeeded in delighting the Harbinger.
    “I got youuu!” He chimed, proud, as he bounced about the bird whilst roughly tossing the creature between his paws. It was all too much for the canine. This was just too much fun!

As the childlike laughter flowed, so did the flames.

Engulfing avian and canine in an instant, Growlithe’s attack was uncontrollable as he continued to laugh in delight. His melodic innocence a stark contrast to the bird’s cries of unfound agony, its feathers singed away as it was left rolling in frenzy as the fire slowly took its victim. The Harbinger chuckled at the sight, nudging the bird to watch the flames dance across its weak body. All the while, he was numb to his own state as a living fireball.

Sadly, it was over all too soon.

The bird lay dead, the fires still eating away at its fleshy body as the demonic canine stood chuckling over it. Lapping at the creature’s liquidized eyes, the Harbinger next delicately picked his prize up within unstable jaws. Fangs effortlessly piercing the crispy, blackened remains, Growlithe trotted away from the scene, fur alight.

Now to show master his find…
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm

[

By Silph co. | Saffron City | Morning |(53)

"Your tears they mean nothing to me"
    Ahead is the void in the building's walls that would lead her home to Mother. The sounds of lives cut abruptly short echoes in her ears.
    She is afraid, very afraid that somewhere out there is something hurting her brothers and sisters. She needed to see Mother to feel safe. She could be safe only with Mother.
    A blue pointed foot lands in a still warm pile of extinguished embers, the dark charcoal smearing itself across the navy shell.
    Blackness like blood oozes constantly from between her jaws to splatter the ground. Each foul drop hisses and smokes faintly where it lands.
    She leaves a trail behind her like a leaky pen.
    The Galvantula braces herself against the plug of debris blocking the hole. Her weight is enough to shatter the piled junk. A broken board sends large splinters of wood into her stomach and legs but she cannot feel the pain of the wounds or the dark blood starting to trickle down her side.
    "The wind howling at the window."

((OOC: 7 posts to go.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Saffron City [Near the Fighting Dojo] | Late morning | 73
    Again? It was admittedly cute, the playfulness of the Growlithe, but this was taken a little too far.

"Wait for me!" He, she, it... the Growlithe... had small patches of rotting fur, matted and snarled with blood and debris. Its jaw was barely attached to its skull and as a result, its words came out as a blurry, messy, tangled slur of words. It was hardly communication. It spoke again, delighted at TBC's fear of him. "I’m gonna get youuu!"

TBC tried to fly away, to escape to the skies. It was actually somewhat pathetic. Yue smirked as the Growlithe bounded closer and finally leaped into the air, bringing it down with force similar to a Submission attack. "I got youuu!" It batted TBC's soon-to-be corpse around in its paws before squealing and laughing with slurry, sloppy delight yet again.

The Growlithe burst into flames, as did TBC. Yue inwardly chanted for him to burn and rot in hell. The laughter, mirroring a child's innocence, was a white-over-black contrast to TBC's shrieks of sudden, unfounded agony. It was pretty, in a very macabre sort of way. If you had the stomach, it was a dazzling sight. Literally, the sight of the fire was too bright for Yue's eyes.

The luster of the flames died down as the Growlithe picked up TBC's scorched corpse. What remaining feathers that survived the incineration were charred together in a glutenous matter. The ashes and sparks left over from the fire scattered over the cobbled streets. It finally left, giggling madly to itself.

Yue moaned. "... Why? Why so often? Why so much?" ... Well, it's not like I enjoyed his company anyway...

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put in the time)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Morning |(54)

The building had developed a lean.
    What once was the floor had become the wall on her right. The ground she scramble on was made even by fixed notices and was still scrawled with the dark rust red markings made by the pokemon of Hoenn.
    The Elespider pokemon ignores their ominous warning as she crawls over them towards mother.
    The corpse of the ratatta still clutched tight in her jaws hangs loosely, purple fur being slowly covered by the bloodied black mess that drips from Angel's mouth to mat its fur.
    With each step a splinter of wood drives deeper and deeper into her side.
    She needed Mother.
    "The love you never gave, I give to you."
    Further and further into the dark the gavlantula crept.
    Her bright ruby eyes began to dull.
    "You really don't deserve it...but now there's nothing you can do."
    Drops of blackness speckled her yellow fur.

((OOC: 6 posts to go))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Saffron City [Near the Fighting Dojo] | Late Morning | 74
    "Damn."
    Everyone died. It was kind of pathetic, really. The Scyther's head was lacerated, TBC's body incinerated, and Yue was digested. The thought of it made her shudder. Life was actually sort of a funny thing, except it was more of a stale, corny old pun that no one would dare build on. Yue hated puns. They were annoying to her. They were stupid. She thought about how she hated a lot of things. TBC, for one. He was too arrogant for his own good. He could go burn with Giratina in the Distortion World for all she cared. Yue hummed a light note as she perked up to walk around the abandoned town. It was freedom.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Late Morning |(55)

"So sleep in your only memory of me, my dearest mother"
    Angel's fringed forelimbs twitch around the body of the rattata 'little sister' as she closely examines the corpse she carries in her jaws'.
    The dark inky ooze of her digestive juices have started the liquefaction processes, turning the purple furred rodent into a slowly dissolving mush.
    A string of bright red blood dangles from its open mouth.
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes good-bye
    it was always you that I despised
    I don't feel enough for you to cry oh well
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes good-bye
    Goodbye
    Goodbye
    "
    The macabre little song with its constant undertone of blue claws scratching the ground the walked upon echoes through the darkened corridors.

((OOC: 5 posts to go))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 am

[[can't post image now]]
    Saffron City [Nearby the Fighting Dojo] | Late Morning | 75
    Yue sat down on some stray shrapnel from Silph Co.'s earlier destruction. She was able to get rid of the Porygon earlier, but would she be able to kill Angel? At the least, Yue was killed before she was eaten, giving her a glimpse of how he/she/it prefers to kill. Now that she thought of it, why were infected hard to label with pronouns other than 'it'? When anything was alive, it was possible to tell others' genders unless they were genderless things like a Metagross. Yue pondered this. Life is too difficult to figure out. I'm not one of them 'phillyosofers'.

(OoC: She means 'philosophers')
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Late Morning |(56)

"So insignificant
    Sleeping dormant deep inside of me
    Are you hiding away lost
    Under the sewers
    Maybe flying high in the clouds.
    "
    Onwards she scurried through the Escheresque maze of twisted and turned corridors. Her breathing came in gasps now, more and more rapidly her furred chest rose and fell as more of the corrupt black goo poured from her jaws over the fur of the rattatta clutched close in her mouth.
    Her smaller top two eyes no longer showed her a view of the dusty corridors, only a thick aching blackness. She had started to go blind.
    The sound of her frantically moving legs echoed through the corridor as she kept her head tilted up and ignored the ghostly sensations of pain coursing through her disease ravaged body.
    All that mattered now was the song. The song was the the anchor that kept her mind fixed to the soft warmth of her delusions. Every step was one step closer to mother.

((OOC: Four posts to go))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:12 am

(I'm in a crunch for time, please skip me)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Late Morning |(57)

"Perhaps you're happy without me
    So many seeds have been sown in the field
    And who could sprout up so blessedly
    If I had died...
    "
    The Galvantula's steps are starting to slow. The thick blackness pouring from her mouth is her own dissoved insides as her rotting, disease riddled body forgets how to regulate her digestive processes and the caustic acid eats into her own flesh. With a hiss drops of her own dissolving organs hit the ground and smoke as the powerful acid starts to eat into the surrounding stones. Her silent heart is filled with holes as the black acid eats through her unprotected body. The skin of her stomach starts to discolor as the blackness eats holes through it.
    The roof of her mouth is bare bone as the ink black rot filled fluid drills through it into her brain. The flesh of the rattata begins to be dissolved, the black acid drops causing large matted clumps of purple and cream fur to fall away in the Galvantula's wake.

((OOC: Three posts to go))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Saffron City [Near the Fighting Dojo] | Late morning | 76
    Lethargy floated in the air as Yue yawned due to not having a good night's sleep. Arceus, she didn't even sleep at all! Why the hell even imply that anyway? It's not like there was a better expression, though. Yue was tired and trying to stay awake; that's the gist of what was happening. There was also a tang of tension in the air, like something was about to happen. Well, soon enough, something might. Yet another harbinger could come to slaughter something else, better yet, Yue could get eaten. Again. "Bah..." Yue missed the joys of having something with the brain capacity of a frog's to talk to.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Late Morning |(58)

"I would have never been sad at all..."
    Her mournful tune reverberates through the abandoned corridors of the only home she has ever known. The words of the song give her the strength to go on though she can barely move her legs anymore. The slivers of shattered wood are driven deep inside of her yellow-furred body.
    Her breath rasps from her mouth in soft desperate gasps as more of the sickly black fluid spills from her body to speckle the plaster walls with droplets of ink black ooze. The exposed patches of her bare skull hiss as her out of control digestive juices sink into the unprotected bone and carve rotting pits into it.
    The Galvtantula staggers in her scuttling and frantically pats at her face with one blue-tipped foot as a foggy veil drops over her vision.
    Angel's rampant digestive enzymes have eaten through the optic nerve to one of her compound eyes and left her facing imminent blindness.
    The blackened shape of the rattata in her jaws in her jaws drips blackness from its dissolving flesh and its curled tail slowly falls off to land on the floor with a sickening splat sound.
    "Where is the light?" She asks mournfully, her normally soft tone roughened by the blackness eating away at the soft tissues of her throat. "I wonder if its weeping somewhere..."
    Angel chokes on the next words of the song and vomits up a putrid mixture of digestive fluids and her own liquefied organs. The infection had finally prevented her body from renewing the protective film that coated the inside of her stomach and the existing layer had finally worn away to nothing, allowing her caustic digestive fluids meant to liquidize the bones and flesh of her prey to bite into her own unprotected insides.
    The pain from such and experience should be agonizing but the disease that was causing her death also prevented her from feeling the pain of her own body self-destructing.
    All Angel knew was that it was getting harder and harder to move her legs and now she could barely see the way to mother...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:08 am

Saffron City [Near the Fighting Dojo] | Afternoon | 77
    Yue abruptly froze.
    Something was happening. She could tell. Petrified from fear, she looked all around. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but... something was happening. Whether it was the apocalypse again, she didn't know. She just continued to pivot in place, nervously turning to each building as if they were all the horrors in a haunted house. It was if something was watching her... "What... What's going on?!" Trying to hide her fear, she exhaled sharply and with a loud inhale she bellowed at the top of her lungs, "I AM NOT AFRAID!" She quickly squeaked and put her hands over her mouth. What was she doing?! There were zombies out and about; she shouldn't be screaming to be a beacon for them while they are out on the prowl! As the heat of the sun began to reach its center in the sky, Yue sweated even more not only because of the heat but because something strange and scary was happening.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Silph co. | Saffron City | Afternoon |(59)

Exhausted and now nearly blind with only one of her eyes showing a clear picture the Galvantula stumbles down the corridor. Her dark blood mingles with the ink blackness as the Elespider Pokemon stumbles and falls.
    A splinter of wood is driven further into her swollen insides and one of her hind legs falls limp and unresponsive, amere dead lump of meat still atached to her body.
    With only three good legs Angel's blue claws carve deep slashes in the soft wallpapered walls as she struggles to rise, waving her fringed forelimbs in her distress.
    Clumsily she manages to haul herself to her feet and staggers drunkenly as she tries to regain her scuttling run but crippled as she is the best she can manage is to stagger forwards one clumsy step at a time.
    The rattata still clutched in her jaws is barely recognizable from the rot filled ooze that still flows over it.
    Lines of blood smear across the walls from where she has bumped against them and with each step more and more of her life oozes from her.
    Angel gasps weakly, unable to properly draw breath into her dissolving lungs. The ligaments holding on her lower jaw have almost entirely dissolved, it is little more than a flap of bloodied skin hanging loose as the harsh acid dissolves the roof of her mouth and starts to drill into her brain.
    "H-Here's a lullaby to close your...eyes." She gasps out as she collapses into the room she had been desperately dragging herself towards, stacked high with piles of stinking black rot.
    The rattata's corpse drops from her jaws to sink into a pile of the putrid mush as she drags herself forwards with her working legs.
    "Thank you for bringing me home sister!" She thinks she hears in her haze of delusion.
    Through the fog of the disease the decaying shrivelled mess of long dead corpses are animated by her delusion, changing the room filled with rot to one filled with happy laughing pokemon. She sees her brothers and sisters smile or wave and come over to greet her.
    "Look its Angel!"
    "Big sister Angel is back~!"
    "Thank you for taking us back to mother, sister Angel."
    "We missed you Angel. Why don't you stay with us a bit longer?"

The Galvantula collapses forwards into the goo and manages to rest a claw on the lump of undisolved bone that sits in the center of the putrifying flesh. It is the old and pitted skull of a long dead Galvantula.
    "It was always you that I despised..." She says so softly it can barely be heard. "I don't feel enough for you to cry...Oh well."
    The stream of inky blackness flowing from her jaws slows as her long legs twitch and fall still.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Saffron City [Near the Fighting Dojo] | Afternoon | 78
    "Oh. NO."
    Yue felt small vibrations in the floor. Nothing good could come of this. She kept her statuesque pose for a moment before dashing to the south exit. Hearing Angel's mournful song on the way, she stopped for a bit to contemplate this. Was this her doing? Who knows?! It's approaching danger! Yue simply passed off the moment of compassion she had for her pursuer and shrugged it off in exchange for the fear of what was happening. Were the surrounding establishments able to stand sound after a year or so of abandonment against disaster? Yue stood where she could quickly escape from this impending danger.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 am

Silph co. | Saffron City | Afternoon |(60)

"Goodbye." Angel sings in barely a whisper as a deeper lethargy sinks into her limbs.
    The putrid blackness is rotting her brain stem.
    Though the light is swiftly fading from them Angel can clearly 'see' as from the crowd of her cheerful siblings a small Joltik squeezes through the crowd and wriggles his furred abdomen cheerfully.
    We're all here Angel. You put our family back together! Now all that's missing is you."
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes..." She feels so weak, the last strands of her song are roughened by her torn throat.

In her dying eyes she sees the room full of rot as if it were filled with all twenty of her brothers and sisters, pokemon large and small in many different colors and types just together being happy...The Snivy should have been there, to be the final number in their family but she hadn't been the chosen after all...
    "It was always you that I despised..."
    The strange sensations in her body were beginning to fade as the scene before her eyes grows clearer.
    Such a happy family.
    She had [i]done
    it. It was her efforts that had bought them all together even in the face of those that had tried to stand against her.
    "I don't feel enough for you to cry...farewell."

I'm coming... She wearily thinks to the dancing joltik, not realizing that the little Bug Type is just a figment of her diseased imagination as her digestive fluids eat into her brain through the roof of her mouth.
    Her stomach, worn paper thin, finally rots away to nothing and the vibrations in the floor send the item she has swallowed bouncing across the floor and out of the room.
    Her ruby red eyes are slowly starting to slide shut as the unnatural ruby light in them starts to fade.
    "So here's a lullaby to close your eyes...Goodbye."
    The only part of her still moving is her lips, acting on some vestigial force of habit as her brain rots into the black sludge.

"Goodbye..." Her weak voice gets fainter and fainter as she thinks she sees herself taking a step towards Walter, her injuries forgotten.
    "Goodbye..." Her voice is now just a hint of a whisper.
    A small tremor runs through her body as her body starts to stiffen but in the depths of her final delusions she is scuttling off into a bright new place at her brothers side.
    There is a warmth on her face and a bright burst of light as she hears a voice speak and knows it is her true mother come to hold her tight and love her forever.
    Her voice is so soft on the final word it may have been only a lingering thought.
    Goodbye..."

In her illusions Angel and her Brothers and Sisters walk together into a bright new world of love and kindnbess where death was nothing more than a bad dream. In reality on top of a sloppy pile of blackened rotting remains the decaying, half dissolved dead Galvantula twitches one last time as its legs curl up and tip it onto its back as the building shudders and the falling stones entomb it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Saffron City (Near the Fighting Dojo) | Late Morning | Post Count 1 +-+-+

Stalking through the black alleys of Saffron City, a shadow could be seen flitting. It was light-footed and quick, moving in a slight crouch as it stalked from one dark area to another. It was looking for something: For a friend. A friend that said that she would meet up here and rejoin with it. The shady humanoid creature let loose a silent sigh, disappointed. Would she ever find her companion in this ruined city? She walked out of a long alleyway and into the rising morning light, revealing herself as a Zoroark.

She worried for the state of her companion, Ibuki. These tall pillars of metal and this earth, despite being so familiar to her, are still a place she would not want to be in a state of survival.

The concerns of her friend Ibuki aside, she had been stalking a certain group of Pokémon for some time. It seemed that there were other survivors here, who were likely uninfected. From her cover in the shadows of a building’s edge, she saw the horrible demise of all but one of their number. She would normally not bother with finding allies, but she was desperate. She needed someone as an ally in these times, for she will not survive long on her own. And judging by the corpse pile gathered near the dojo and the bloody chunks littered about the ruins of a nearby building, these people were good fighters. An eerie song could be heard from within a distant building whose turf was littered by gore. It made her spine shiver.

A lot of stuff has happened here lately. That’s all she could really think of as a response, being completely stupefied by the amount of carnage that has apparently transpired. But regardless, she continued her investigation of the city.

She continued to stalk along until she was a few yards away from the grass serpent. The lonesome snivy she had been stalking had its back to her, and so the fox took the opportunity to slip a glance out from behind her cover. It took only a quick sweeping gaze for her to detect any signs of infection. The Snivy looked uninfected. The zoroark nodded to herself in relief; she was glad it was not one of those bloodthirsty corpses. Aside from a strange splotch of blue that colored a section of its tail, the serpent seemed harmless. It was probably even disoriented because of that terrible massacre that just happened. Slipping back behind her cover, the zoroark thought. She did not want to scare the little plant; she also had to gather her thoughts before she could attempt to introduce herself. She began to work an illusion over herself as she thought.

She arranged her introduction within the darkness, trying to recall the proper words to say. Hello, Snivy. My name is Apolonia. Are you okay? ....I saw what happened, the killing. That sounded good enough. Maybe the snivy is not the talkative type, so Apolonia could be in luck? And hopefully she would also not come off as a total weirdo if the conversation does turn awkard. An old memory echoed back to her. Remember--Small talk. Yes, just like her friends used to always say. Use small talk.

At last the Zoroark emerged from her cover, but not as one of her own. Instead, she was a magnificent Ninetales, striding out from around the building’s corner. She--or he, as her broad and masculine form depicted--behaved as if she was curious, as if she had not been stalking the Snivy. But as Apolonia walked calmly towards the serpent, she stopped. Her golden ears perked up in confusion and her movement went stiff when she felt light tremors disturbing the ground. A noise could be heard behind her, like that of breaking stone and bending metal. She looked behind her, and saw parts of the building’s base begin to strain and crumble. And then, slowly, she looked up.

Her fur nearly shot straight off of her body, and she reflexively dove clear out of the shadow of a falling chunk of rubble. The debris impacted the ground violently, crumpling the concrete earth beneath like a sheet of paper. The building she was just hiding under just a minute ago was beginning to waver. There was no way in Arceus she could know which direction it was going to fall towards, but she did not dare to wait until it made its decision. “To jest śmieszne! Why does it have to be falling buildings? Well, at least it’s better than Undead....” She muttered in a mixture of Polish and English, too irritated to worry about whether the Snivy could hear her. She quickly scrambled onto her two feet (or onto all four, as her ninetales form depicted). Running towards the Snivy, she called out to it in a perfectly faked masculine voice.

Run!

And thank the Legends she was able to keep her illusion stable. The Snivy might not be so apt to trust a trickster like her if she lost her cover right now. She hurried in the same direction the Snivy was running, towards the city’s southern exit.

((OOC -- Having another building collapse isn’t too much, is it? Just want to make sure.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Saffron City [Southern streets] | Afternoon | 79
    It's not really like this day could get worse, right? Earthquakes, a double death, falling buildings, all that jazz... The last thing she would need would be someone who seems capable enough to survive more undead and friendly as well to come and get killed in a matter of moments, like--

"Run!"

Oh my holy crap; it's a Ninetales. Yue was terrified of Ninetales--she had heard from her mother that she should stay away from them at all costs, especially from their tails. Yue shrieked as she ran for Route 7. From the glimpse she caught of it, he was around 20 years of age and was brimming with health. She darted through the decaying and hollow gate that led to Route 7. It wasn't much better than Saffron, but it was still further away from both the Ninetales and the falling buildings. A wave of dust was shot in all directions--it was still somewhat translucent, but it did make it harder to see.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Saffron City [Southern Streets] | Afternoon | Post Count 2 +-+-+

Well, at least the Snivy was running. But she did not enter the southern exit as Apolonia had assumed she would. The snivy shrieked in fear as she turned away from the gatehouse and rushed instead for the city’s western gatehouse. Apolonia stopped for a brief second, feeling a hesitance to follow straight after the other survivor. Thoughts quickly darted through her mind, even while she turned and hurried towards the direction the other living Pokémon had taken. Was the Snivy running from her, or from the collapsing building? Was she possibly startled by her ninetales illusion? Apolonia hurried after her, while eyeing the precariously shifting buildings that rose high to her right side. Any one of them looked like they might tumble down at any moment. She could already hear the building that had begun to list a while ago collapse forward onto the pavement, presumably onto the same spot she and the snivy had just been standing at.

She and the panicking snivy had quickly cleared the southern streets and were heading for the western gatehouse. But she underestimated just how fast the serpent could run. Even though Apolonia was a trained Pokémon capable of long feats of endurance and speed, the grass snake had managed to keep a good distance ahead of her. The snake quickly rushed through the old and rotten gatehouse that led to Route 7, before Apolonia had yet to even get near it.

Apolonia gasped as chunks of gravel flew past her from the side. From the corner of her eye, she saw a tall building just inches to her right begin to list over. The building was falling swiftly--and it was coming right down towards her! More dust and shattering debris were spat out from it as it started to collapse onto the ground at an angle. A massive chunk of some heavy metal from the top of the building was propelled forward by the inertia. The heavy projectile whooshed overhead and landed onto the concrete with a heavy dragging smash, rolling into and tearing apart the worn gatehouse. It ground to a halt, having embedded itself halfway through the woodwork.

The only thing Apolonia could hear was the unbearable sound of grinding glass and crunching building materials. With her pathway inconveniently blocked off and the dust and glass from the collapsing structure beginning to disorient her and pelt her, she desperately rushed for the forest on the left side of the gatehouse. Though she was almost completely clear of its looming shadow the structure was coming terrifyingly close to crushing her. She did not hesitate when she hopped over the grass-covered orange divider that separated civilization from nature and rushed into the forest. Dust and light debris clouded around her for many feet into the wooded area, as she dodged trees and thick bushes. Even after she was far enough from the chaos she did not dare to even look back, instead throwing her gaze about the forest in concern that she may be ambushed by an Undead. But above the sound of the roaring building, she could hear nothing. The dark woods were visually silent, but were also devoid of the livid eyes of any Undead. In the soles of her feet she could still feel the aftershock of the falling buildings rattling the earth.

It was only at that moment that she realized how fast her heart was beating, how fast her breaths were. It showed her just how close to a terrible and slow death she had just gotten and she immediately scolded herself in Polish for wandering into such an old city without first investigating its buildings. She put a hand to her chest in relief, and looked about the forest once more. Through the trees behind her right side she could see sunlight, which was probably the pathway of Route 7. She hurried through the trees, only to hesitate at the forest’s border. The dust from the collapsing building had ejected itself into the surrounding area, and Apolonia could see the faint silhouette of the snivy wandering through it. Something came to mind as she stood near the forest border, the same thought she had earlier--what if the snivy had ran out of fear because of her form? Apolonia’s ears reeled back in embarrassment, and after taking a nervous look around she began to shed her ninetales form. In seconds she had removed her illusion and had revealed her original Zoroark self. She waited patiently outside the dust cloud for the snivy to to find her way out. Apolonia was wearing an expression of concern, and hoped her normal appearance would not scare the snivy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:37 am