Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The SAFFRON Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silph Co. Lobby||Afternoon(8)

Ayumi growled loudly in pain as the meteors struck.She knew she wouldn't be able to attack again but she wasn't out of the game yet.Ayumi would fight until someone was dead.That was until she heard the words of the Snivy. "Excuse me, uh, Jirachi. If she won't have a wish, may I?" Ayumi became furious, this was her wishing stone and her chance at getting something.

"Alright Jirachi...You may not be able to grant my truest wish, but their is one wish I'm sure you can grant..."Ayumi said wincing almost ready to collapse.Ayumi could see the Snivy and gave it a sharp glare as if to say 'back off.' Though enraged, towards Jirachi she seemed slightly sympathetic.

"I wish that I could feel true emotion again."Ayumi said with a light hiss.Still in pain the Luxray collapsed on the floor and silently endured her pain awaiting the Wish Makers answer.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Silph Co. Lobby|Afternoon (1)

"M-Mother?"
    The blue-pointed foot scabbles at the metal grate before the thin metal bars shatter.
    A yellow leg with a ruff of electricity stiffened fur follows it, widening the hole. Then another and another until the grate is torn open and the pokemon's plump body is dragged through.
    The sensitive fringed forelimbs feel along the air vent's walls towards the source of the disturbance.
    The clouds of steam rising from it's mouth in the frigid air would be a reassuring sign were it not caused by the fermentation of the creatures insides.
    The torn back facial skin, revealing the eyeless blank skull long since dried from exposure to the air and the blank eyes only serve as more of a warning.
    The Galvantula is infected.
    "Mother!!!" Angel calls as the air-vent she had been hibernating in collapses under the strain of a powerful attack.
    She falls into the lobby, bouncing off a pile of rubble and waving her legs pathetically to get herself back upright.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Silph co. Lobby | Afternoon

"Excuse me, uh, Jirachi. If she won't have a wish, may I?" She turned to the Snivy, about to ask what the wish is when the Luxray spoke again. "Alright Jirachi...You may not be able to grant my truest wish, but their is one wish I'm sure you can grant..." The Wishmaker stared at Ayumi, awaiting her wish. "I wish that I could feel true emotion again."

Jirachi almost sighed. Another difficult wish. She thought for a moment before her line of sight drifted over to the Porygon. She had an idea.

"Then... What about the Porygon over there? Look at it. It's weak and fragile, unable to find enough sustenance to quench it's hunger. Don't you feel sorry for it?" she asked. "Why don't you help the poor thing? Maybe then you'll find true emotions again... Maybe..."

"Mother!!!" Jirachi jolts as a Galvantula falls from a broken vent on the ceiling. She watches it, before slowly approaching. "Are you alright?" she had to admit, the visible skull was a bit unnerving but the Pokemon itself seemed pretty innocent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 am

Saffron City/Afternoon (25)

Hackyrus couldn't drag his parts together he was too weak...Jirachi was starting to talk about him...about his inability to feed, how weak and fragile his body was...It was insulting! He tried to shot a discharge to propulse his head and headbutt the Jirachi with his sharp beak, but the best he would eventually would do was give a blant hit or maybe a small scratch...

His head fell on the ground as his eyes were twitching on and off from their glow...He was getting very weak...would he survive any longer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Silph Co./Afternoon/24
    The Jirachi had turned her attention to the Luxray again. Yue sighed-this meant she would have to look for it herself. A large yellow spider dropped from a vent.
    "No one else...?"
    Yue released the button. "Very well, I'll go now."
    The day was hectic enough, and now she had to find it in the building alone.
    The Sceptile mentioned his boss.
    A Sceptile couldn't have written 'THEYleF" on the wall in partially frozen blood.
    And, if there were Pokemon in here, snarling about their territory, that must mean they were guarding something.
    A Pokemon, an item, or maybe even a dark secret.
    (OoC: 1. ONE MORE POST TO GETTING A BADGE WOOT!
    2. Had to add to this when I could THINK.)

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix post, adding in thoughts about the Sceptile)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am

Silph co. Lobby||Afternoon(9)

Ayumi winced slightly looking at the Porygon.At first Ayumi felt nothing, then disgust.She was about to give up on the hopeless venture she felt something, similar to pity well up inside her.It wasn't sadness, but it was a start."...I..I suppose...I guess I can help it."Ayumi said hesitantly.

Carefully Ayumi stepped towards the porygon and began nudging at the peices trying to reasemble the poor creature.As she did this tears started to form in her eyes as she began to show sadness.For some reason her parental insticnts were kicking in and now she felt exetremely sorry and protective of this porygon.

"I'm sorry...so sorry, I didn't mean to let this happen."Ayumi said with a silent sob, her emotions were coming back to her at last.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Silph Co. Lobby|Afternoon (2)

Rolling over onto her front Angel waves her fringed forelimbs in an attempt to intimidate.
    What are they doing here, all these buchered corpses with flayed skin and dripping blood, still moving, still trying to speak?
    They should be with Mother...Mother will protect them. Mother fixes everything. Mother will keep them safe and Walter will play with them and make them happy.
    Angel turns her head so she can see the floating creature approaching her.
    Poor thing.
    The white flesh marred by great gouges, eyes blank voids willed with rot even torn skin billowing out like streamers from it's head.
    Mother can fix it. Mother heals all of them when Angel drags them back to her.
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes..." She tells Jirachi.

Angel saw the world through a red filter.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Silph co. Lobby | Afternoon

Jirachi squeaked as the Discharge hit her, singing the tip of her finger. She shook it for a moment, letting the small pain die away before she moved again. "...I..I suppose...I guess I can help it." The Luxray nodded, and the Wishmaker carefully watched as the large feline went over to the infected.

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes..." She looked back at the Galvantula, who had just told her that statement. Jirachi frowned, wary as she began to back away slowly. Only now had she realized the her lower body was incased with blood. Maybe the smell had set this spider off?

The tiny Wish Pokemon immediately floated to the elevator, where the Snivy was. "I'd like to explore this place myself..." she murmured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am

Saffron City/Afternoon (26)

Worst than doing no effect...Hackyrus had missed...His head hitted against the cold floor as another crack appeared on his body. He screeched silently in a sob of his own failure...

But than he felt something...something touching his body, but his head was separated from it...he tried to look around and found the Luxray trying to put him together, sobbing...she felt sorry for him?...Why?...Why was she trying to help him? Weren't they enemies?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 pm

(OoC:I've got a lot of editing to do now that I've gotten over this horrid cold...)

Silph Co./Afternoon/25

Ayumi went over to Hackyrus, pushing his blocks towards his body. "I'm sorry...so sorry, I didn't mean to let this happen."
    There was a pause. The Galvantula flipped over. It began to do some squirmy thing with its forelimbs, attempting to communicate. It seemed to want to scare the Jirachi, but it didn't look like it was doing a good job of that...
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes..." The strange yellow spider lulled to Jirachi.
    "Ecch..." Yue mumbled. She had just noticed the Galvantula was missing half its face. It was infected. But, it's not that she really cared anyway... Even though she was weak to bug-types, she definitely wasn't afraid of them. If she was bigger, she would just squash them. But, she isn't that big. If she tried, she would get cobwebs sprayed over her mouth.
    The Jirachi floated over. "I'd like to explore this place myself..." she murmured.
    "Ok, then. Any floor in particular?" Yue pressed the Door open button, waiting for her to respond.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Silph co.||Afternoon(10)

Ayumi's tears continued to fall silently as she pushed the porygon back together."It's okay now...I'm here...mommy is here now...it's okay..."Ayumi said softly.She seemed to hum some sort of lullaby to Hackyrus.Ayumi felt as if a locked door holding back her emotions, burst open and flooded her will all these feelings at once.Yet part of her felt, happy for herself.

Ayumi nudged Hackyrus' head lightly as she began to push it towards the rest of him.She promised herself as she did this that no harm would ever come to the porygon again.Even if it was infected, she should not have attacked it as forcefully as she did.Even if she was trying to protect herself.The porygon as officially, more important than her own life.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Silph Co. Lobby|Afternoon (3)

Angel turns, her red eyes fixing on the snivy. The points of her feet make a small pointed sound on the stones as she takes a step. A few sparks play along her yellow fur as she shakes some of the falling plaster dust from her back.
    Her one good appears...mournful as she turns to the snivy.
    "L-lullaby..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Upper floor of Silph Co.|Afternoon

Tesla was going through the papers in the file cabinet. She was hoping to find what her master was once working on. Hoping to find something to remember him. The document was an experimental gene that evolved pokemon quickly. All Tesla had to do was find her name among the papers.

"I know they're here somewhere." she said to herself. She may be still a kid, but she was smart, knowing what to do exactly. As she was going through the papers, she heard the sound of some machine running. It was in the building. She turned around and smiled cheerfully, "Could it be? Other survivors? Oh boy!!!" She frantically put the papers away and just stared out the office window, waiting for the source to reveal itself.

(OoC: Hi everyone!)

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 am

Silph co.| |Afternoon

"Ok, then. Any floor in particular?" The Wishmaker thought for a moment, before replying. "I am curious as to what is on the 11th floor, the top." Jirachi murmured. She gently pressed the button to the 11th floor, as she saw the Galvantula turn to the Snivy. Immediately, the Wish Pokemon jammed the button to close the door, and felt the elevator begin to ride up. 'I hope I pressed the right button... Human technology is very confusing.' she thought.

The elevator ride was uncomfortable for her, to say the least. It was too quiet for the Wishmaker's liking. She turned to Yue. "I was wondering, why are you in Saffron? Being a big city, it would have more undead in it." she asked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 am

Saffron City/Afternoon (27)

Hackyrus was confused...The Luxray that tried to kill him is now helping him...Why? Has his head went back to his body he floated up and tilted his head looking at her, he tried to scan her to understand what was happening.

"A-bnorrr-mal behav-v-vior Ident-tsszzzzz-tified. Effffffec-t-t str-rrrange cha-ng-eshhhh of em-motions...Subj-ect is n-not h-ost-tile an-ym-more...Causes: Miss-sing inforr-rRRYEEHH-mation...Data b-base not f-filled..." Hackyrus looked down upset...he was uncomplete...What could he do? He started thinking and suddenly...The answer came to his mind...

"M-ain mis-shzzzsshhhhh-sion th-at le-a-ead to-wa-rrRRRYYEEEEEH-rds he-re...Upgrade...Mu-st fi-nd Up-gr-RRYYYYEEEEH-ade I-tem!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 am

Silph Co.| |Afternoon

[OOC: I was supposed to post as last. ;P]

Rose and Jin both leaped towards the building, while Rose's ability made the sun shine harshly down on them. They could both scent living and undead in the building, and both canines were hungry. Jin was first to leap through a window, snarling and barking as he caught sight of a Luxray, Porygon, and Galvantula. Rose however, had dug into the underground, sniffing out the living.

A white aura was unleashed around the Legendary Pokemon and as he roared, charged with blinding speed towards the Porygon. He was going so fast that he was a blur, his form not clear as he sprinted with ExtremeSpeed.

Rose came out of the ground, immediately using a calm mind before unleashing a Psyshock at the Luxray.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

(OoC: Hi there, fr0sti.)
    Silph Co. Elevator/Afternoon/26
    Jirachi thought for a moment. "I am curious as to what is on the 11th floor, the top." Jirachi murmured. She pressed 11.
    The half-rotting bug turned to Yue. "L-lullaby..."
    Jirachi quickly pressed the Door close button, and the elevator began to ascend. "I was wondering, why are you in Saffron? Being a big city, it would have more undead in it."
    Yue paused for a moment, then turned to Jirachi. "I came here to look for my friends... I know they can't be infected. That's stooping too low for them." The elevator shuddered to a stop. "My name's Yue, by the way..." The doors opened. She braced herself for the horrors that would jump out... and there was nothing but a Reniculus. (It seems friendly...) Yue thought.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Silph co.||Afternoon(11)

Ayumi barely had time to react when the new infected showed up. Barely leaping out of the way of the Ninetail's attack at her on time she jumped in front of the Porygon and let off a strong discharge."Back off."She said with a growl as she was hit with the Arcanine's attack. She wouldn't let anything hurt Hackyrus even if she had to take the hits herself.

(OOC-Sorry for the short post I have writers block TwT)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/center]

Silph Co. Lobby|Afternoon (4)

The Galvantula hisses angrily and starts to vibrate her mouthparts, letting out an angry vibrating cry that could shatter windows and burst eardrums.
    "It was always you that I despised!"
    She shreiks at the Arcanine.

((OOC: Bug buzz is supposed to use wings but seeing as Galvantula doesn't have any I'm saying it's from her mouthparts))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 pm

10th Floor of Silph Co.|Afternoon

Tesla heard the elevator door open. She saw a Snivy and Jirachi. She had to do a double take. JIRACHI?! She started freaking out in her head. Okay Tes, just keep your cool. She went over to the two of them and shook their hands strongly, not knowing her own strength. She said, "Hi, I'm Tesla! What's your name?"

((OoC: Sorry for the short post, the folks just arrived.))

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Silph co. Top Floor| |Afternoon

"I came here to look for my friends... I know they can't be infected. That's stooping too low for them." Jirachi nodded. "I see. You're brave to come this far, your species is native to the Unova region, right?" the Wishmaker gave a small smile. "My name's Yue, by the way..." She nods. "It's nice to meet you Yue."

When the Elevator opened, it revealed a Reuniclus, who came up to them and shook their hands. [Rather strongly too.] "Hi, I'm Tesla! What's your name?" Jirachi tried her best to put on a friendly smile. "Jirachi. Nice to meet you, Tesla." She floated to the office desk, and stared at it for a moment before opening the cabinets. "Nothing of interest here..." she muttered, going through detailed report of TMs and Pokeballs.

The Wishmaker could hear roars and snarls coming from downstairs. She stiffened. Jirachi should leave before something happens again. "I'm sorry for such a short stay, but I need to go now. I may come back at a later date..." she trailed off, going through a broken window before waving a quick goodbye. She should see is Shaymin was doing alright.

[OOC: Heading back to Legend Team 2.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Silph Co.| |Afternoon

""Back off." Rose merely replied with several snarls and barks, so slurred and distorted that it was almost incomprehensible. The Ninetales glared at the Luxray, and so did the Arcanine. "It was always you that I despised!" Jin snarled when the Bug Buzz reached his ears, backing up a bit. However, this did not make him give up as he rushed towards the Galvantula with a Flame Charge.

Rose however, whimpered at the sound before she backed up into a wall, covering her ears. She never liked load, screeching sounds. Not even as a Vulpix. She hissed with hatred as she waited for the dreaded screeching to go away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Saffron City/Afternoon (28)

The Galvantula was starting to unleash a strong screeching sound...it was quite irritating, Hackyrus tried to ignore it as best as possible. The Arcanine went to attack the infected large spider leaving the Ninetales back.

Curiosity filled the Porygon as he walked towards the Ninetales, he started to scan her and used Conversion. His skin became a pale purple and his tale was devided into 9 different pieces. C-Conv-vers-sion s-suc-cess-ful...A-at-tempting c-comu-n-nication... he starting checking his own memory data to retrieve a memory recording of the short things that both the Arcanine and the Ninetales said. He tried to adapt his own speech to hers.

S-Subje-ect Hacky-rus. P-Please Ident-tify yourself. I me-mean no ha-arm. in the same speech partner as the ninetales he tried to comunicate with her. He sttured a lot less but it was still a bit hard for him to talk, even if in another language.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 am

Silph Co. top floor/Afternoon (27)

The Reniculus shook her hand rather violently. "Hi, I'm Tesla! What's your name?"
    Yue winced in pain for the handshake was strong. "Um. Hello, Tesla... I'm Yue. Do you know your way around these parts?"
    "I'm sorry for such a short stay, but I need to go now. I may come back at a later date..." Jirachi flew through a broken window, turning to make a hasty goodbye wave.
    "Oh, OK then. Bye Jirachi!" Yue waved, then paused. "Okay, Tesla, so what do you know about here? By any chance have you seen reports on the Infection?" The lights flickered. Across the walls, painted in partially frozen blood, was sloppy and gnarled, but readable-
    "TmeHEr"
    Yue frowned. "Tesla, prepare yourself. Earlier a Sceptile went down and its buddies ain't gonna be happy."
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

Silph co.||Afternoon(12)

Ayumi's ears rang with the loud screech let off by the large spider pokemon. Weak, from previous attacks and fatigue Ayumi collapsed in pain, snarling loudly. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BUG! Ayumi roared.

The Luxray felt for a moment, all the pain from the attacks in the last little while. Then she felt nothing as she fell unconscious. She couldn't hear,or see or feel anything making her completely defenseless against outside attacks.'Ayumi your an idiot, you've left your "child" to fend for himself,what kind of mother are you? It's pathetic to see you like this really, now get up,get up you over sized fur ball' Ayumi's inner voice demanded while she lay unconscious, her tail sparking slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:47 am