Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Fox
Snitch
Min
Silverishness
8 posters

(ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ELITE) The ECRUTEAK Team

Post by Silverishness Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Anton 31|| Logan 20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ecruteak City| Late Morning

"Gentle would imply that I think them weak. I would not task them if I did not think they could handle the job. And if someone proved unable to handle a simple duty assigned to them then obviously they aren't worth my time."

Logan frowned, not deaf to the subtly hinted threat. But there was no time to push the matter, as the sneering ampharos took the floor, veering the conversation elsewhere.
    "There's nothing you have to worry about, concerning viral contagion." Logan watched as the alpha female stiffened, turning her murderous gaze to the electric ovine carefully. "You're not infected..." he continued almost callously. "Just make sure to properly clean your wound, and you'll be fine...which of course, your human will be able to help you with, I'm sure..."

It seemed that to be something of a last straw-- had these two butted heads before, or was this female truly that volatile? Logan could feel the dark power beginning to form around her as she built up some sort of attack, her smile pleasantly chilling as she replied. "So how about starting over on that little explanation," she grinned. "Tell me, from the beginning, how exactly I won't get infected? How you can guarantee that fucking sick bastards blood won't course through my own veins? Because I would really like to hear it." And then, added as a mock footnote, she quipped, "Oh and as for 'my human', believe me when I say Zenyt is just as deadly, if not more so, than I am. See, unlike me, Zenyt was born without a conscience."

It was surprising, to say the least, that this female held so much respect and loyalty for a human that wasn't already reserved for herself. He wasn't particularly keen on finding out why firsthand, but her avid defense of his reputation was intriguing, to say the least. But since Logan had been so focused on the two "leads" debating each other's right to speak, the purple dragon slithered from the void, looking as enthusiastic as ever.

The entire thing was ridiculous. It was a dick-measuring contest, to be sure; the ampharos waving his knowledge of whatever the umbreon did to her and Ty's ever-looming threat of disembowelment, on top of showing off her trophy human. It was awful to listen to, and even worse to actually have to wait until it was over. He'd actually managed to scavenge some bottled water; not much, only a few bottles were tucked into his curled tail. But it was something, and it was more than they'd had. His initial plan was to wait until the "argument" had blown itself over, but with these two hard-headed idiots, he now knew that it wasn't going to happen any time soon. So, he was going to put in his two cents and move past them to get the fuck out of that gross house.

"I know your attentions are elsewhere at the moment," he growled in apathy as he approached, "But I thought you'd like to know that I found some water. Maybe to flush your wound? I don't know, but it'd also probably be a pretty good idea to move your 'discussion' outside and out of this filth so we all don't catch something." He slithered past them, dropping a water bottle in front of Ty without a second glance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Ecruteak City | Late Morning || (77)/(41)

The Umbreons' breath came in labored wheezing as his eyes darted blindly in front of him.
    Silent tears began to fall as her shredded face jeered at him, slashing wildly at her own flesh.
    "Don't you think I'm fucking BEAUTIFUL!?
    LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!"

An enormous Jolteon, fierce and covered in scars. Maw stained red with his kits' blood.
    "You're pathetic! You worthless little faggot! I haven't even begun giving you what you deserve! Get to your feet before I really lay into your sorry ass!
    GET TO YOUR FEET FAGGOT!"

A small charcoal fox with brilliant blue eyes, endearing and pleading. His fur was matted with dried blood.
    "Shizu! Shizu! Get up! Hurry! Before he…-!"
    Jeering silver fox, impish and malicious grin spread across his face in a frightening display of teeth.
    "I'm telling Alpha! I'm telling Alpha!"

"No, don't…!" He whispered hoarsely, his teeth bared in a agonized grimace beneath the mask. With a ragged gasp, he staggered past the others, weakly falling on the charred doorway before faltering into the growing light.

The Ampharos stared at the female, his gaze like daggers as she stiffened and began to glow with an attack.
     "So how about starting over on that little explanation," she grinned dangerously. "Tell me, from the beginning, how exactly I won't get infected? How you can guarantee that fucking sick bastards blood won't course through my own veins? Because I would really like to hear it." She said with a barely concealed snarl. Kyoya rolled his eyes, his slender shoulders sagging in growing frustration and annoyance.
    Is she really so slow and brutish?...Disappointing. She should have guessed by now, it's not hard to see...though I should expect that by now. They look, but they don't see…he thought with a sigh. Oh...dull, dull.
    "Oh and as for 'my human', believe me when I say Zenyt is just as deadly, if not more so, than I am. See, unlike me, Zenyt was born without a conscience." The last quip earned a dark but soft scoff from the ovine, his arms tentatively crossing over his wounded chest. His slate gaze was lost in the cold reflection of the thin glass lenses upon his face as he laughed under his breath.

"Oh, my dear lady...conscience is just another word for weakness. It will not solve problems, nor will it save lives. It serves no other purpose than to obscure the bigger picture." He mused coldly, tilting his head as he took a step towards the female in defiance. "Emotions? Nothing but chemical reactions and flashing neurons, pulsing in your brain. All while your life clock continues to tick away and you struggle to give meaning to the passage of time..." The Ampharos hissed, inches from the canine as his tail sparked faintly with the promise of retaliation, waiting out her threat with patience.

"I know your attentions are elsewhere at the moment, but I thought you'd like to know that I found some water. Maybe to flush your wound? I don't know, but it'd also probably be a pretty good idea to move your 'discussion' outside and out of this filth so we alldon't catch something." The dragon stepped in, his voice gruff and dripping with impatience.

The Ampharos didn't budge, his gaze unmoving from the females' face. A faint smile played at the corners of his mouth as he stared past her wounds. "Yes, that's a good idea, my lady. The water would be sufficient to keep it from entering your bloodstream. I suggest you do it quickly though, the effects aren’t infinite." He said coolly, backing up to allow the dragon passage, his gaze still rapt on her. "As for an explanation...you really should feel thankful. You see, my colleagues' special ability saved you from the threat of infection, being a...dark type…" He stated mockingly, his gaze changing to mild alarm as he watched the Umbreon stagger out quietly. But the ovine recovered, concealing his worry. "I'm sure, with your vast experience, you've heard of Synchronize before…now, if you'll excuse me..." He finished, his hard gaze flashing to the human. “...The air in here is unpleasant.” The ovines' hooves clattered against the damaged  floor as Kyoya made his way through the rubble and out into the streets.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 pm

| Ecruteak City // Morning |

"W-Well, I think so. I-I was asleep at the time, y-you see. I was dreaming, and th-then there was a blinding light a-and I felt as thought I-I was falling. I b-bumped into the ground, woke up and ... I-I was here.  I-I don't think my kind c-can travel through their d-dreams, haha!"

Vortex quietly wandered, then looked up next to her to look up at him. He was... laughing? How could you laugh at being transported somewhere you didn't even know? ... Then again, the alligator was right. How did this happen? How could it have happened? It didn't seem he knew why either, so she shared the feeling.

"I w-wonder if it was o-one of the legendary P-Pokemon that did it? I-I heard that they have m-many special powers, and i-if it happened to y-you and me, it c-can't have been just an A-Abra or anything that got t-too close."

Vortex took a pause from wherever her mind was leading her, and considered this. Yes... it was a huge coincidence. A lot of tiny thoughts rushed through her, but the huge question was how? And not just how, but why.
    "Yes.... I think that is what may have happened."

"I think ... th-there are others around, I c-could've sworn that I j-just heard a voice coming from... that way ... I-I think."

Vortex froze at the mentioning of others. Did she really want to step into this so soon? Did she really want to go and risk getting her heart broken again? She wouldn't urged by peer pressure if he decided to--

"Sh-Should we check it out?"

Her stomach knotted. What should she do?... If she says no, she'll look like a weirdo, and if she says yes, well....
    Her face grimaced, failing to conceal her inward distress. She caved.
    "... Sure.... Let's go check it out." The orange reptile walked forward cautiously towards where Arthur had pointed, her guts flaming in anxiety.

-----
    (OoC: Sorry for short, crappy post. I have really no material or thoughts right now for it, and really tired. ^^; )

Last edited by Catalyst on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Ecruteak City/Late Morning (27)

"... Sure.... Let's go check it out." Arthur nodded as he began to follow Vortex, keeping his ears alert and his snout raised for any clues as to the whereabouts of the voices. If it was a group of survivors, then he and his new friend were in much better hands than they would be if they remained alone. While the undead favoured large quantities of meat, Arthur had noticed that they were more reluctant to actually attack if there were large numbers. He'd figured this out after he had returned to his solitude in Unova, and always kept close to a large body of water so he could dive in should he be ambushed.

Reaching a junction in the road, Arthur paused to look both ways. As he looked right, he spotted what looked like an Ampharos coming out of a half-ruined settlement. "Vortex, look," he hissed to the Charmeleon, pointing at the yellow Electric-type as he began to walk closer. "H-He's alive!"

Wasting no time, Arthur rose onto his hind legs and began to shuffle toward the Ampharos, scratching the dry, itchy skin on his hands nervously as he did so. First meetings were always an uneasy experience for the Feraligatr, but knowing that he had Vortex with him boosted his confidence a little.

"Er ... h-hello there," he said, raising an arm into a little wave when he was just a few metres away from the stranger. "Um ... a-are you alone out here, o-or do you have o-others with you? D-Do you need any h-help?" he added, peeking over the Ampharos's shoulder at the leaning ruins of the building he had exited.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Ecruteak City|Late Morning
    (T-35/Z-10)

"Oh, my dear lady...conscience is just another word for weakness. It will not solve problems, nor will it save lives. It serves no other purpose than to obscure the bigger picture. Emotions? Nothing but chemical reactions and flashing neurons, pulsing in your brain. All while your life clock continues to tick away and you struggle to give meaning to the passage of time..." For once they were agreeing on something since the psycho bitch made her appearance. "I know your attentions are elsewhere at the moment," Anton interrupted, stepping closer to the arguing pair. "But I thought you'd like to know that I found some water. Maybe to flush your wound? I don't know, but it'd also probably be a pretty good idea to move your 'discussion' outside and out of this filth so we all don't catch something."
    Ty was considering the offer and shifted her gaze towards Anton, her eyes slightly softer than the hard glare she had been giving the ovine, but before she could thank him and move on with her day the bastard beside her kept talking.

"Yes, that's a good idea, my lady. The water would be sufficient to keep it from entering your bloodstream. I suggest you do it quickly though, the effects aren’t infinite." He said coolly, backing up to allow the dragon passage, his gaze still rapt on her. "As for an explanation...you really should feel thankful. You see, my colleagues' special ability saved you from the threat of infection, being a...dark type…" The only special ability an Umbreon had was a useless bit of trash called Synchronize. What kind of use was that in battling a fucking zombie virus? All it could do was spread that damn thing faster, unless…

"I'm sure, with your vast experience, you've heard of Synchronize before…now, if you'll excuse me...The air in here is unpleasant.”

Ty glared daggers at the Ampharos as he trotted off, fury like she had never known swelling within her chest making it feel close to bursting. If that sorry little lamb thought he was going to get away with talking to her like that he had another thing coming. Kyoya was brilliant, she’d give him that, but he wasn’t going to talk to her like she was some grade school human in need of lessons. Without turning her gaze from the electric type as he walked outside Tisiphone began to walk towards the door. “I’ll be back in while,” she called back, not even bothering to turn around, “I need to kill something. Don’t wait up.” And with that she slipped into the streets, purposefully shoving past Kyoya and raising her tail as she kept going further into the city.

((Hey guys, figured for the two newer intros it might be better if Ty wasn’t around as she might try and attack them right now, lol. Unless you want to run into her first and scar your characters even more XD
    Also, skipping Zenyt due to needing Try, lol))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 am

[[skip, please. Time constraint and don't know what to write]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Ecruteak City | Late Morning || (78)/(42)

The Umbreons’ legs trembled as he staggered out. Blood streamed down his inner foreleg as he padded out into the cold streets, a trail of bloodied paw prints following his dark form. Plague shook his head as he walked, his crimson eyes brimming with tears and his teeth bared in pain. From behind him, he heard the clatter of Kyoyas’ hooves against the concrete. “Plague!” He growled, his smooth voice carrying over the stone streets. “Where do you think you’re going!? Stop acting like a child!” The Umbreon staggered on, ignoring his words. “Plague!”
    “No, go away!” He whimpered weakly, not even looking over his shoulder. The clatter suddenly quickened, and before the Umbreon could double his pace, Kyoya had his paws on the Umbreons’ thin shoulders. Before him, was the stern-faced Ampharos, kneeling on one knee and firmly gripping the fox.
    “Plague...stop.” The fox shuddered as he raised his gaze, meeting Kyoyas’ slate-colored eyes. The Ampharos’ tone was commanding, yet comforting to the frantic fox. The Umbreon stood still, tears falling from beneath his mask.
    “Kyo...It’s my fault! All of it!” He choked, his gaze flickering from the deep gashes across the ovines’ chest and back up to his face. “I hurt the ones I care about! Look at what I did to you! And Tullie…! She depended on me, and I let her down…! I know, I wasn’t strong enough! I know I-!” He rasped, falling to his haunches in defeat. “I should have listened to Alpha! I should have fought harder, I should have been more like Rei or Akira! If I had, she would still be alive…and now...that…-” He gasped, turning his head back to the house. “-That thing tries to kill me with her hands and her voice and her eyes! Why won’t they just leave me alone!? Why did it have to be her!?” He pleaded in agony, staring into the ovines’ eyes.

Kyoya leaned back, one paw falling to his side as he steadied the Umbreon with the other. He gazed at the fox before him, his brows furrowed with a rare show of astonishment.
    He...cares...about me…? He included me with Tullie...That’s...The ovine shook his head slightly, his gray eyes narrowing. Alpha, Rei, Akira...haven’t even heard these names before...Alpha. Vulpines usually don’t travel in packs, but perhaps human interaction and reintroduction to the wild altered their societal makeup. So leader of the pack, and judging by his emotional reaction and standard vulpine behavior, Alpha is probably one of his parents. The father, based on the over-protective stance he takes over females. Rei and Akira are probably family as well; judging by context, obvious sibling rivalry...seems to be a source of great pain for him. He’s never mentioned his family before this...it takes high levels of stress before he even considers talking...suggestive of deep-seated trauma, of course...
    ...So it predates the attack that infected him...

“Plague...calm yourself. Breathe through your nose and clear your thoughts.” He said flatly, staring at him. The Umbreon gulped hard, blinking and taking several deep breaths. “Good. Now who was that? I gathered that you didn’t part in good terms previously.” He asked, his gaze moving to the house they just left in leery caution. Plague shook his head as he stared at the ground intensely.

“It was u-uh…” He muttered shakily, trying to collect his thoughts. “The gym leader here, he trained under him. We fought them, right before…” Kyoya nodded as Plagues’ voice trailed off, getting to his cloven feet. “Ah, I see. So that’s why he used the guise of your human against you…” The Ampharos’ voice trailed off as he glanced at the fox, who had unconsciously shrunk back.
    Just the mention of her, it gets under his skin...he thought, watching his reaction intently. That’s going to be a problem...she’s probably long dead by now. And the probability of finding an intact human body in this mess, or even surviving long enough to search for it...He’ll never get closure.
    “Um...w-what you did back there, that uh...th-thing...” Kyoyas’ ears perked as he listened, surprised by the Umbreons’ sudden awkwardness. Plague stood, shuffling back in an uncertain fashion as he spoke to the ground. “...Thank you. I uh...It was...g-good.”  A small grin played on the ovines’ face, temporarily melting the chilling countenance he always kept up. 
    “Oh, shut up.” He muttered dismissively, painfully adjusting the tourniquet on his leg. He paused, looking at the Umbreon, who had by now calmed down. “...You think so?” After a short pause, the fox nodded. 
    “Yeah, it was-”

"Er ... h-hello there," Plague whirled around, his tail flying high in alarm.  "Um ... a-are you alone out here, o-or do you have o-others with you? D-Do you need any h-help?" Kyoya straightened to his full height, his expression once again chilling and distant as he sized up the two approaching.
    More survivors! Promising. Both timid, passive. Stutter is prominent and  inhibiting. Obviously not infected...and seen battle, judging by the scars, and the fact that they’re still alive. The Ampharos glanced back at the house, taking a step forward. The female left rather upset...He grinned inwardly, recalling the showdown and her aggressive exit. I suppose it’s best if we initiate these two first…

Kyoya slowly trotted towards the two, with Plague following closely behind.
    “Passing through?...” He asked flatly, slowing to a stop a safe distance from them. The ovine ignored the searing pain burning up his chest, holding his head high and pushing his chest out in cool dominance.
    They got rather close without us hearing them...that’s something we’ll have to remedy...Already offering to help though, that’s a good sign. Maybe we can use these two for something…

(god i fail. I'm sorry guys, it's been rough. Nightfall dear, I had to adjust a few things, since this talk between them was important. Sorry if it conflicts)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Silently, the Charmeleon followed her larger partner. She didn't really think about what she would do when she met others. She knew it was inevitable.... With a lot on her mind, she almost blocked out the real world again.

"Vortex, look! H-He's alive!"

Her head jolted up, seeing an Ampharos and Umbreon. ... Wow.... The Umbreon looked really messed up.... Her throat constricted, remembering the splattered blood....  ... Alucard..-- No. No, stop it. Stop it. Vortex's expression hardened, but had little success hardening her nerves. At least the Ampharos wasn't infected.... The Charmeleon didn't need to be told that the Umbreon was sick.... They chatted for a moment, of what Vortex didn't know of, but they seemed to be in good spirits. The lizard wondered

"Er ... h-hello there.... Um ... a-are you alone out here, o-or do you have o-others with you? D-Do you need any h-help?"

The Ampharos seemed to look them over, and giving them a blank look. The two walked over, and Vortex felt her muscles tense. One person is ok, but only one.... Too many others....

“Passing through?...”

Yes.... Yes they were. She went to speak, but her jaw locked. Arceus, get a grip. Clearing her throat, she spoke, finally.
    "Yes.... We... just arrived here," she gulped, grabbing the scarf at her neck and fussing over it, "We were wondering what town this is." She'd let her partner take care of the rest. He was bigger and more capable. Besides, she wasn't going to be around for very long.

-----
    (OoC: God, sorry for the long wait, I just could not get into her character. ^^;)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Ecruteak City/Late Morning (28)

Arthur had not noticed the masked Umbreon conversing with the Electric-type before now since the ovine's body had been concealing it. He was most curious about the skull covering his face - did he have scars as well that he wanted to hide? Arthur had no intention of putting such a thing on his face - he wanted his burns to be perfectly visible as a reminder to him not to be reckless again.

The Ampharos stared them both down for a long time before finally speaking. "Passing through?..." he asked, approaching only to stop a few feet away. Arthur had no idea what to say, but thankfully, Vortex stepped in. "Yes.... We... just arrived here. We were wondering what town this is." The Feraligatr was glad that she hadn't told them about their spontaneous warping from other regions - they'd think they were mad.

"W-We've traveled a lo-long way to get here," he said, satisfied that he was sort off telling the truth. Glancing around, he couldn't help but feel a slight glimmer of familiarity about the place, like he'd been there before. Arthur sniffed; even if he had, he doubted he'd have even been brought out of his Poke Ball. "Y-Yes, I too am curious. Is this ... Johto by-by any chance?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:08 am

((I"m sorry guys, I never do this for Ty but she is storming off by herself right now and I can't come up with a decent post. Zenyt is just tinkering with his translator so until it's fixed her can't understand anyone yet. Please skip just this one round. I will make up with a nice violent post next round))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Anton 32|| Logan 21

Though Anton had wanted to follow Queen B, more drama near him had delayed him. The umbreon and Smarty Pants were really busy shouting at each other, it seemed. But soon, it was very apparent that neither of them really knew that he was there, slinking nearby. It wasn't a topic he was really all that comfortable hearing, either. This conversation, these words... he could tell that this was all very close and personal to the umbreon, and while he had no love for either of them, it still felt wrong to be eavesdropping on such a personal conversation. Though, it really wasn't his fault they decided to have such a moment together, you know... right in the middle of a city.

Slowly slinking to the red version of Ty, he nudged the guy and nodded toward the two. The red guy merely shrugged, looking about as awkward as Anton felt. But thankfully, right as things were getting a bit too personal, another voice cut in.

"Er ... h-hello there.... Um ... a-are you alone out here, o-or do you have o-others with you? D-Do you need any h-help?" Anton and the Red Guy stayed fairly silent, choosing to let the more loquacious of their group to answer.

"Passing through?..." he asked in his usual condescending tone, which caused Anton to softly scoff. But as he moved, he got a better glance of the newcomer-- or newcomers, to be exact. A feraligatr trailed by a charmeleon; two species he knew well. "Yes.... We... just arrived here. We were wondering what town this is." the charmeleon replied, only looking a little offput by Four Eyes' warm welcome.

"W-We've traveled a lo-long way to get here," the feraligatr added, his stutter causing the dragon to frown. For some reason, stuttering just made him on edge. "Y-Yes, I too am curious. Is this ... Johto by-by any chance?"

"...Yes," Red Guy replied promptly. "Ecruteak City, if my eavesdropping has told me anything." He gave an amused chuckle to the others before making the first move to approach them. "My name is Logan. Who are you?"

Anton growled and slithered up a nearby tree, glowering down at the rest of them. "I don't think it's a good idea making friendly with some new people while Queen B's away. Sounds like a good way of pissing her off to me."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Ecruteak City | Late Morning || (79)/(43)

"Yes.... We... just arrived here. We were wondering what town this is." She said, tugging at the blue scarf around her neck in frustration. Her eyes barely met the yellow ovines before falling to the ground, earning the smallest facial twitch from him as his eyes soaked in every detail.
    Scarf suggests a human owner. Tattered and beaten, quite old and worn often. Strange adornment, considering the warm temperatures here. Blood on her chest, quite fresh and not hers. So recent fight. No traces of burnt edges or scent of ash, which is odd for her species’ affinity for fire...probably not strong in fire attacks, or smart enough not to use them in a forested area. She holds out her arms in an unconscious defensive gesture, almost as if someone were about to strike her...obvious signs of abuse or trauma, and well before the virus...had to have been developed years previous. Even her posture screams of insecurity and fear of us...oh, this one is certainly worth keeping. He concluded, his hurricane of observations all flying back to her show of anxiety. Painfully poor liar though...she can’t even look at me straight. But why would she conceal such a trivial fact? She couldn't possibly be intelligent enough for this to be considered a tactical approach...His sharp gaze shot over to her traveling companion as he took up the opportunity to speak.

"W-We've traveled a lo-long way to get here," he added, his voice shaking with the stammer. The crocs’ reptilian orbs roamed past them in a display of naive curiosity and confusion.  "Y-Yes, I too am curious. Is this ... Johto by-by any chance?" Kyoyas’ brows furrowed as he stared at the scaled creature.
    A thing like this couldn’t dream of surviving in the wild alone for any more than a few minutes, with that agonizingly low IQ and the frankly alarming lack of coordination. So, trainer it is then. But not a very good one, as those burns are obvious signs of  poor strategic execution. And with that doe-eyed stare, it can be safely assumed that he is not only a poor carnivore but very rarely traveled outside of his confines, if at all. Especially if they’ve been traveling all this time without knowing what region they’re in. Interesting, considering his high stage of evolution…may be easy to manipulate, but for not much more than an easy vote of confidence or brute force...

"Yes, Ecruteak City, if my eavesdropping has told me anything." The crimson canine chimed in, his golden eyes leering at them as he let out a chuckle. "My name is Logan. Who are you?" Kyoyas’ head turned sharply towards the canine, his piercing gaze intensifying. A frown tugged at the corners of his mouth, and a dangerous glint flickered in his eye before fading back into the cool countenance.

"I don't think it's a good idea making friendly with some new people while Queen B's away. Sounds like a good way of pissing her off to me." The dragon snorted, slithering lithely up a nearby tree and glaring daggers down at all of them. At the mention of Tysiphones' looming displeasure, the ovines’ beautifully-shaped maw split into a grin that dripped with a smug satisfaction.
    “Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration. He sneered at the dragon above, his voice smooth and seductive in sheer amusement. “Come on, we’re merely introducing ourselves- why don’t you come down here and act like a gentleman, for once.” The Ampharos added, his slate eyes sliding over the Charmeleon, like an eagle eyeing its’ prey. “After all, you’re in the presence of a charming and beautiful female...” He drew closer to the two newcomers with a confident air, elegance gracing every fluid move. Logan is correct; you’re in Ecruteak City, and we welcome you, and any assistance you may offer.”

Plague took a deep breath, his fur falling back into place. He limped after Kyoya, his face bunched in tension underneath his mask. His crimson eyes glared through the empty sockets, angular body leaning in exhaustion as the Charmeleon stammered out a reply.

"Yes.... We... just arrived here. We were wondering what town this is." The Umbreon stared down the long white beak of the skull in distrust, his nose rising as the wind flitted past. His sensitive nostrils picked through the scents, his eyes narrowing in confusion.  "Y-Yes, I too am curious. Is this ... Johto by-by any chance?" 
    This doesn’t make sense...they smell different…much different than they should. They don’t carry any of the scents they should be…But his thoughts were interrupted when the horned male, who had been idly standing by, stepped forward. "...Yes, Ecruteak City, if my eavesdropping has told me anything." The foxes’ brows furrowed as he stared at the dog, his face burning underneath the concealing mask.
    What does he mean by that? Was that directed at me?...He didn’t hear any of...that...did he?...shit. Plague hissed through his teeth, his burning ears falling  as he averted his gaze to his ebony paws.
    Logan. What a dick name. Fits him. He grumbled internally, his lips curling into an annoyed snarl.

“Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration. 
    The smooth voice of the Ampharos tugged the Umbreon out of his embarrassment, his eyes widening at the drastic change in him. He watched as the once-lucid and at-best, icy countenance that was Kyoya melt into a completely different personality, gushing with warmth and sultry moves.
    How…? What…? The fox was at a loss for words as he watched the ovine work his charms.
    How can he change so quickly like that?...and why is he treating them differently from the others? He shot them twenty questions- and these two get a welcome mat?...
    “After all, you’re in the presence of a charming and beautiful female...”
    Plague blinked hard and shook his head against the flattery directed at the Charmeleon, clenching his jaw but biting his tongue as Kyoya continued. His banded black tail twitched behind him, steadily pounding the ground in a growing annoyance.
    Oh, come on Kyoya...

(guh, the sicks hit at the very wrong time, sorry everyone. Been trying really hard to improve my writing, so it's been taking me longer too @_@)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Ecruteak City/Late Morning (29)

"...Yes," replied an unfamiliar voice from nearby. Arthur turned to see two strange Pokemon approaching, one of whom vaguely resembled a Dragonair and the other ... he hadn't a clue. "Ecruteak City, if my eavesdropping has told me anything." Arthur said nothing but simply nodded, confirming that his haunch about this being Ecruteak City had been right all along. Only got to see it once, he thought bitterly, remembering his Trainer's haste to return him to his Poke Ball as soon as he had eaten.

"My name is Logan. Who are you?" the red canine asked as he approached them. Arthur managed a small smile in response. "I-I'm Arthur. It's ni-nice to meet you all."

"I don't think it's a good idea making friendly with some new people while Queen B's away. Sounds like a good way of pissing her off to me," said the Dragonair-like Pokemon from up a tree. Frowning at his words, Arthur couldn't help but ask, "Qu-Queen B? Who do y-you mean?"

"Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration," the snooty Ampharos drawled in reply. Thoroughly confused by their conversation, Arthur stood back and allowed himself to fade into the background until the Electric-type addressed him and Vortex once more. "Logan is correct; you’re in Ecruteak City, and we welcome you,
    and any assistance you may offer."

Scratching his itchy hands, Arthur nodded eagerly as he stepped back out of the shadows, smiling warmly. "Th-Thank you! You are v-very kind. I'll ma-make sure to help in a-any way I can. Although..." He quickly took a look around to check that nobody else was eavesdropping. "I m-must ask who y-you were referring to j-just now. Queen B? D-Do you guys have ... l-like a leader or something?" From what he had heard, this 'Queen B' didn't sound too friendly, but he needed to make sure he wasn't getting himself and Vortex into a difficult situation that he couldn't walk out of. This was his chance to retreat if necessary.

((I apologise for the wait - I did not know that Tails was in the Safehouse.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:54 am

(T-36/Z-11)

He didn't know where the turtle had run off too and frankly Zenyt couldn't bring himself to care. He found everything he needed after gutting a rather nice stereo and pulling apart three different sets of headphones. Putting the pieces together had taken some time but as he held his work up to the light to examine the wiring he smiled. It was done. The new design was a bit more early 2000's than they previously looked but the translations should work now. Placing in the earbud and wrapping the translator around the back of his neck Zenyt decided to test it out on the Pokemon outside. Without interrupting them, of course. Pressing himself against the wall the blue haired male even his breathing and kept his ear turned towards the broken window, listening in to the conversation outside.

"I-I'm Arthur. It's ni-nice to meet you all."
    "I don't think it's a good idea making friendly with some new people while Queen B's away. Sounds like a good way of pissing her off to me."
    "Qu-Queen B? Who do y-you mean?"
    "Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration,"

He had to stifle a chuckle as he heard the nickname Tisiphone had been granted. She would likely enjoy the name if she were around though judging from the sound of it she would probably become a little territorial when seeing that there were new Pokemon she hadn't invited. They were very much the same in that respect, always getting pissed off when Giovanni would send them extra grunts or another Admin without informing them first, who of course would then barge onto the scene and muck up everything they had carefully lain out and planned. Uninvited guests were a problem that should be dealt with swiftly and often maliciously. They needed to know who was in charge before they started getting ideas of their own. Pulling out a small silver whistle he brought it to his lips with a smile and blew into it, the air around him dead silent but knowing for sure his girl would hear the sharp sound.

A flash.
    A cry of pain.
    The hot smell of blood.

Tisiphone was venting all of her rage on a lone Flaafy she had come across, tearing into the pink mass of cotton even as it tried shocking her repeatedly. She liked to imaging that it was Kyoya's smug face she was biting off as her fangs gripped onto the Flaafy's muzzle, pulling flesh from bone as the female beneath her screamed in agony. She didn't stop even as she felt the creature underneath her stop struggling and go silent, she didn't stop even as the blood on the ground began to grow cold and congeal. No...she didn't stop. Instead she went for the soft middle, biting and goring with her horns until the electric types innards spilled forth onto the cold ground with a near steam coming off of them from the temperature difference. It was getting colder in the city if she could see her preys blood in the air.

It only made Ty smile.

Her favorite part of death was literally watching the life of her victim leave, whether it be through the blood seeping into the ground and nourishing the plants or from the heat of the body fading into the air to give back the oxygen the body had taken in the first place. Gently lapping at the liver of her prey Ty allowed herself lay at the side of the Flaffy, almost cuddling it as she licked the organs clean of blood even as her own fur absorbed what was beneath her. When she rose her stomach and legs would be covered in the stuff but that was of no consequence right now. No, right now she was entertaining herself.

She lay like that for almost a half hour before the noise came, a sharp stabbing sound that pierced her ears and made Tisiphone flinch. That sound was of Zenyt's whistle, his way of calling her when they were too far apart for any other communication. Sighing she realized she would have to abandon her toy and head back to the house, but she wasn't leaving without her treat. Picking up the liver in her mouth Ty started to run back to the house, smiling around her prize as she grew closer. But that smile fell when she saw what was waiting for her. Two newcomers who, from the looks of it, were being kindly greeted rather than driven off. And one of them was female. Placing her treat on the ground in front of her Ty lifted herself to her full height and puffed out her chest, eying the group fiercely.

"What's the matter boys, one woman not enough for you? Had to go and find some gutter trash to beef up your odds of never getting any?"

She couldn't see him but Ty could almost hear Zenyt's laughter from inside the house.

((It is absolutely zero offense to you Catalsyt darling that my girl is acting this way. Ty is just horribly antagonistic towards other females. If I could have given her Rivalry I would have lol.
    All the love to you <3))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Anton 33|| Logan 22

“Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration. Kyoya sneered, earning a fraction-deeper frown from the said dragon. His lithe body curled tighter around his perch, settling for the wooden bark instead of the snobby ampharos' neck. “Come on, we’re merely introducing ourselves- why don’t you come down here and act like a gentleman, for once.” Anton's glare narrowed as he slid over to the charmeleon in a more serpentine fashion than Anton thought he could muster. “After all, you’re in the presence of a charming and beautiful female...” The electric's eyes were on his prey, about to pounce, poised for an attack. Anton, despite the "warm" invitation to join them, remained in his tree. Spare me. If Ty did indeed have a reaction like he thought she would, his perch would give him an extra boost to get the fuck away. Logan is correct; you’re in Ecruteak City, and we welcome you, and any assistance you may offer.”

The ampharos' sultry seduction of the two newcomers was nauseating. The dragon's lip curled, his body coming closer into itself. "I don't think they can understand you when your nose is shoved so far up their asses, Kyoya," he growled from his perch. Logan chuckled at the little snarky remark, but doubted the electric sheep would pay much attention to it. While the crimson hound was content to leave the pissy dragon where he perched, he felt a twinge of uncertainty at the thought of the female returning. But it seemed he and the skulking dragon above him were the only ones affected.

The feraligatr introduced himself as Arthur, and seemed gracious enough for the information. "Th-Thank you! You are v-very kind. I'll ma-make sure to help in a-any way I can. Although..." He took a quick look about himself, looking for anyone else in hearing range. "I m-must ask who y-you were referring to j-just now. Queen B? D-Do you guys have ... l-like a leader or something?"

"You could say that," the dragon growled once more from above. He might have been about to say more, but a figure soon appeared, a fresh liver lying at her feet.
    "What's the matter boys, one woman not enough for you? Had to go and find some gutter trash to beef up your odds of never getting any?" she called, her stance already telling Logan that there was no doubt she thought herself infallible. Logan could hear the dragon grumble from above him, his crimson head tilting upward to see the creature slithering higher into the branches.

"I'm sure your servant here was just buttering her up for you," he growled, settling into his newer perch. "Though it looks like you already got something for yourself."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

(guh, i got nothing. im so sorry for making everyone wait. i tried. ill have them react to stuff next round)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Ecruteak City/Late Morning (30)

"You could say that," the dragon creature grumbled from up his tree. It looked as though he was about to go on, but his attention was averted to something on the ground nearby. Following his gaze, Arthur spotted a canine Pokemon identical to the other one, except this one had grey fur. Her legs and belly were completely soaked in blood and as she came to a stop, she put something red and squashy on the ground at her feet. Arthur wasn't sure he wanted to know exactly what it was.

"What's the matter boys, one woman not enough for you? Had to go and find some gutter trash to beef up your odds of never getting any?" The Feraligatr's mouth dropped open, but he quickly snapped it shut again. The canine's blatant rudeness and hostility towards Vortex was shocking. If he were anybody else, he'd have put that nasty girl in her place, and he so desperately wanted to defend his Fire-type friend. Instead, Arthur's mouth opened to retaliate but he found himself quickly turning away and lowering his voice into a barely audible mumble: "Don't talk to her like that..."

"I'm sure your servant here was just buttering her up for you," growled the dragon. "Though it looks like you already got something for yourself." Arthur glanced down at the partially-chewed lump of flesh at her feet and decided that it would probably be best not to speak to this female unless she addressed him first. He couldn't quite put his claw on the situation at that moment, but there was certainly some sort of hierarchy system in this group. Whether or not it was fully established he didn't know - the dragon's attitude towards the rude canine suggested there was still a great deal of defiance to be seen. Nonetheless, Arthur shuffled closer to Vortex, to perhaps give her the hint that he was on her side, and scratched his itchy hands as he waited to be addressed.

Oh dear, Arthur, what have you gotten yourself into this time?
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:10 pm

"My name is Logan. Who are you?"

Arthur responded with a sense of cheer in his voice. The Charmeleon standing next to him found it increasingly difficult muster the words. What if they laughed at her? It was obviously such a ridiculous name.
    "I'm... Vortex...."

"Y-Yes, I too am curious. Is this ... Johto by-by any chance?"

"...Yes, Ecruteak City, if my eavesdropping has told me anything."

It was Johto.... Vortex's heart started to race a little bit. This was... miles and miles from Sinnoh. Her throat constricted itself as she tried to consider any sort of way to get back. And Arceus-forbid her to think about her previous team mates.... Their babbling was overall confusing to her. She had no idea who any of these pokemon were, and it rose a sense of intimidation up in her chest.

"Oh Anton, and here I thought you weren’t fond of our queen. She'd be so thrilled at your admiration. After all, you’re in the presence of a charming and beautiful female....”

Vortex visibly jolted at the comment alone, but then looked around. Slowly, her eyes scanned over all of them. ... She was the only female. M...Me?! She felt grateful that her skin was orange or else she would be visibly blushing. What the hell was this Ampharos's deal? To come and say that about someone. It was so superficial. No, not for the world, she wasn't going to stay. Suddenly, she saw dog walking out of the shadows of the house the others had come from. This was... the 'Queen-B?'

"What's the matter boys, one woman not enough for you? Had to go and find some gutter trash to beef up your odds of never getting any?"

"I'm sure your servant here was just buttering her up for you. Though it looks like you already got something for yourself."

What?! Vortex didn't often feel burning, rageful confusion, and it felt so foreign to her. Unfortunately it was something that she wasn't very good at controlling.
    "... E-Excuse me?" she grunted hushedly in annoyance as she gaped at the dog.

"Don't talk to her like that..."

He muttered this before she had spoken up. She glanced up at Arthur, who seemed appalled at the Mightyena thing as well. He seemed to walk closer to her and she shuffled almost a bit uncomfortably as he did so. It took Vortex just a bit longer than it would most to realize he was trying to tell her he was agreeing with her. Slowly nodding at him, she cleared her throat. Her pose became something more conservative and in line. Vortex least wanted to start a fight against all of these pokemon. Even if she had to respond peacefully to this... bitch.

-----
    (OoC: I am SO sorry this is so late. For whatever reason I do not get warning posts from the warning thread anymore. I'm trying to understand why and fix it, but yeah, it's a bit late. I'm sorry.

@Phoenix: Oh, no. Keep doing it, please. xD)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:13 pm

(T-37/Z-12)

The whisper was faint, but there, and Ty's sharp hearing caught enough of it to get the jist. "What was that, grunt?" she growled, fangs glistening with saliva and fresh blood as her lips curled back in a snarl. "Care to run that by me again before I show you just how out of place you are? You trespass into my territory and act like I can't talk down to you? I am your better! Learn that quickly or I shall find you beyond use and dispose of you." The whore at least seemed to know her place and shrank away, eyes cast down as the Direyena gave her an evil glare. The last thing she needed was another female traipsing around like she had any right.

"I'm sure your servant here was just buttering her up for you. Though it looks like you already got something for yourself." Tisiphone smirked at Anton's response, her tail curling across her back then sweeping to the side like a slithering serpent. "Why, I didn't know you wanted to share pet. If you'd like a bite of Flaafy, please, come get it sweetie." Her toothy smile almost begged for him to make a move, her eyes however where boring into Kyoya's as though daring him to answer for the two newcomers. And the fact that he already seemed to want to get so cozy to the female really set her on edge. Kyoya she already knew was a danger but that was why she kept him close, so she could keep an eye on him. This, however, was something she would not stand for.

Bending down she picked up her meal and walked down the hill to Anton's side, dropping the fresh meat at his feet and brushing him gently with her tail. The boy was proving her most loyal, if only because he feared her, but it was still something to reward. Leaving him she walked up to Kyoya and pulled herself up onto a small retaining wall so that she could be eye to eye with the ovine. "Anything to say, hmm? Any tragic tales or feats of daring that would sway me enough to keep them alive? Or am I expected to just tolerate the stench of them simply because you want a little 'hot' tail?"

Zenyt chuckled at his beloved Direyena's ire, stepping out of the shadow of the doorway to walk up to the fuming female and run a soothing hand down her back. Her eyes flicked to him for just a moment but her stance would not soften. Kyoya would answer. "Such anger my beauty," he cooed, stroking behind Ty's horns lovingly. "Did the big bad ram anger my sweet murderess? Silly boy. I wonder what he did. No matter, I'm sure my precious one will soon see to the correction." The human chuckled again and moved to sit on the same wall his partner stood, crossing his legs and looking between the two Pokemon expectantly. "I'm right here if you need me my sweet." He was expecting a good argument between them and now that he had his communicator fixed he was certainly hoping he would get it.

Not that the others needed to know it was fixed.

((It should not be obvious that Zenyt can understand what they say now, but as before his half of translation where Pokemon can still understand him should be seen as normal))[/color]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:30 am

Anton 34|| Logan 23

If Anton were blessed with hands, he would have smacked himself for the idiot that just begged the Queen B to kill him. Now you did it, moron... "What was that, grunt?" Ty's reaction was much as the purple dragon anticipated, beginning with a flash of her fangs and a nice juicy threat. "Care to run that by me again before I show you just how out of place you are? You trespass into my territory and act like I can't talk down to you? I am your better! Learn that quickly or I shall find you beyond use and dispose of you." Honestly, the retard deserved it, what, with confronting the obviously hostile leader of a territory she already controlled with a fresh organ at her feet. Really. He'd have better luck jumping off a cliff.

But his earlier quippet seemed to dispel some of her anger, surprisingly, as her tone turned to one of coyness, a musical note in her voice that sent dreadful chills down his spine. "Why, I didn't know you wanted to share pet. If you'd like a bite of Flaafy, please, come get it sweetie." Her smile was nauseating, her words insulting. He knew her game, and while he'd rather send an ice beam right into that stupid face of hers, it was safer to play it safe. Play along. Victorious, she turned from him to the ampharos, who received a much different sort of glance; her eyes narrowed into slits, her trust obviously shaken. Good. Brown-noser didn't fucking deserve it.

She began her descent toward them, stopping at his tree and dropping her spoils, brushing her tail against his, which quickly retracted from the touch. Surprisingly, she passed, leaving the Flaaffy
    bit at his feet. Odd. She was... giving it to him? Watching her for a moment, then slithering down just long and low enough to retrieve the organ, he returned to his perch to watch as Ty made quick work of the pompous ampharos.

"Anything to say, hmm? Any tragic tales or feats of daring that would sway me enough to keep them alive? Or am I expected to just tolerate the stench of them simply because you want a little 'hot' tail?" Anton's lip curled at the thought. Gross.

While he knew the damned sheep would find some way to slither between the cracks of Ty's anger, her human seemed to feel the need to intervene. "Such anger my beauty." His voice was the definition of loving, causing the Flaaffy the dragon had just consumed threaten to revisit his mouth. "Did the big bad ram anger my sweet murderess? Silly boy. I wonder what he did. No matter; I'm sure my precious one will soon see to the correction." The human gave a small, amused chuckle as he went to rest on the nearest wall, watching the two pokemon with some expectancy. "I'm right here if you need me my sweet." Why don't you see if her cunt needs licking too, you sick, pathetic fuck.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 am

Ecruteak City | Late Morning || (80)/(44)

Kyoyas’ body stiffened as he watched the female alpha snarl and snap, before coaxing the dragon from the tree. His gaze grew darker as he watched the winged reptile accept her offering for his unintended loyalty. The ovine stood taller as the feral thing turned her attention to him, leaping atop a small wall to try and meet his height.
    "Anything to say, hmm? Any tragic tales or feats of daring that would sway me enough to keep them alive? Or am I expected to just tolerate the stench of them simply because you want a little 'hot' tail?"

‘Hot tail?’ Did she think she was being clever? He thought, restraining the near painful urge to smack his head against the wall in frustration. She thinks she can intimidate me by slaughtering a sheep? How quaint. And now she tries to conjure some basic scare tactics to bully me?! She really hasn’t the faintest... Kyoya clenched his jaws, his gaze taking in the canines’ new posture and the human at her side. The others are watching, and I need them. If I can make her look like the imbecile that she is...

The ovine sighed with feigned injury. “Oh, my queen...there’s no need to be so leery...after all, the great legends themselves couldn’t compete with your power or beauty.” He cooed, his slender torso leaning forward in a bow. “If you wish to kill them, that is your prerogative.” He said, his tone growing callous as he looked at the crocodile with a low brow. “I was merely considering leveling our odds against the next inevitable hoard. The probability of survival is already painfully slim, and killing these two -or any of us- would just be a waste.” The ovine shrugged, his penetrating gaze sliding with unease back to her bloodied underbelly and neck.

“Take this handsome fellow here,” he continued, his fin gesturing to the reptile in a fluid motion as he casually clacked by, as if giving a lecture. “His species is known for their brute strength, which would be a much needed asset to our group, as our resident testudine has apparently abandoned our ranks. And the lady…”
    Kyoya trailed off, stopping by the Charmeleon. He allowed the last word to linger as he glared back at Tysiphone. “...Obviously has previous battle experience, with an element typing that could only be complementary to this hodgepodge we call a team.” Kyoya peered through the thin lenses that lay across his nose, his slate gaze near impenetrable. His arms fell to rest behind his back, his neck straightening as if to conclude his report.

“But of course, I’m merely stating the obvious. I’m sure, with your fine level of intellect, that you’ve already come to the same conclusions as I.” The Ampharos finished, a sarcastic grin plastered across his face. Anxiety and impatience tapped at the corners of his mind and seeped into his words. “After all, it would be the only logical step for a commander.” The yellow ovine allowed his words to sink in, his gaze flickering to the masked fox at his side. Plagues’ form was haggard and lean; his thin legs trembled beneath him, despite his best efforts to hold himself up. Even without Kyoyas’ powers of observation, it was obvious that the vulpine was one shove away from collapsing. His brow furrowed only slightly, but disappeared as soon as it showed itself. He won’t survive another battle. It’s a wonder he’s not a drooling mess by now, with all the trauma he endured in the cabin, and I’m sure the fatigue from battle isn’t helping either....we have to leave immediately...I don’t want to press this bitch too hard, but if I don’t, we may not get another chance...and we can't afford to test our luck any further...

“And if we are finished with introductions?” He said finally, eyes falling on the human. His gaze flickered and bounced over the human from head to toe.

Wearing the translator; may or may not have repaired it. If it's not functioning, he may be carrying it for future repair or usage later. Hasn’t given any sign that he understands what we’re saying. Glaring and hideous tattoo on his face suggests that he’s starving for attention, yet he’s vocally reserved. Perhaps reflecting an unconscious need for recognition or even delusion of rank. Semi-muscular frame suggests that he is in prime form for a human, but that is to be expected if he survived this long after the outbreak. Obviously intelligent, but unable to function in a normal society, judging by his position in the criminal rabble. Suggests a troubled childhood, or at the least a broken home…no father, that much is certain. So, single mother then, and a poor one at that. Neither of his parents were capable of giving him what he needed, which is why he turned to the syndicate...A need for wealth and power are always the first and foremost in these sorts...a form of compensation. Judging by the way our charming bitch is trained, I would say he yearns for not only excellence but...companionship as well. He’s lonely. And the sentiment is returned. A reckless female like her wouldn’t think twice about killing another, even if it meant compromising herself...but no, there’s a bond between these two. And she would risk her life for him...something I can use to my advantage.

“I would suggest, my queen, that we make haste and put some distance between us and this city while we still have daylight. Our trials here have proven that large human establishments have a higher concentration of these creatures, in comparison to less populated locations. And taking into account that we are all fatigued and wounded, we should seek someplace more sheltered and secluded...especially now that we have your trainer involved.” He glanced towards the others, his glance growing anxious and his speech quickening. He peered around the silent streets, assaulting the group with a quick-fire barrage of sharp words as he took a few steps towards them. “Humans are slower and have no valuable attributes other than their limited mental capabilities and their ever-so-endearing need to bark out orders. Put simply, he’ll be difficult to defend in the middle of a city, which may result in casualties of the non-human type.” Kyoya turned back to the canine, sighing in barely concealed snobbery as he paused for effect. “And no offense your excellence, but their battle tactics no longer apply in this new-world system, and we can’t afford to cater to him.”

(wow kyoya stop fucking talking already)

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Ecruteak City/Late Morning (31)

Uh oh...

"What was that, grunt?" the Mightyena-like female growled, snarling at him with those shiny, dagger-like teeth. Arthur flinched backwards so quickly he nearly lost his balance. "N-N-Nothing, I--" "Care to run that by me again before I show you just how out of place you are? You trespass into my territory and act like I can't talk down to you? I am your better! Learn that quickly or I shall find you beyond use and dispose of you."

She was serious - Arthur could see it in her eyes. The him a few weeks ago would've at least had a go at challenging her further, but he'd been dropped back into the void where he belonged. All the Feraligatr could do was to back away slowly, not taking his eyes off the female. "I-I'm sorry. So v-very s-sorry." Those words rolled from his tongue so easily, but felt so wrong. Why should he apologise for standing up for his friend? And, indeed, why could he stand up for other people, but never for himself? Because you're not worth the hassle. Because you're weak. Because you were never any good from the start. Even after spending so much time away from Elijah, his Trainer's insults still governed everything he was.

You coward. Ashamed of himself beyond words, Arthur continued to back down until he stood next to Vortex again. "Are you OK?" he whispered, bending his head close to hers, nervously eyeing the others as they conversed. "Maybe ... w-we should just go..."

But then, from out of the half-ruined building they'd all been holed inside, walked the last thing on earth that Arthur expected to see: a healthy human. Immediately cautious, the Water-type never took his eyes off the man as he strolled out and began to stroke Ty. So he's with her...

Feeling slightly sick as he cooed and caressed her like she was a baby, Arthur hoped he was effectively hiding his disgusted expression. I'll bet they're as bad as each other...
    Zoroark
    Zoroark
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Zoroark Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 am

The rancid stench of decay swelled on the winds as he approached.
    Silence followed his long shadow.
    The growing morning light glimmered against his elongated fangs, bared in a macabre grin.
    His crimson claws clicked against the beaten concrete as he approached.
    A steady drum beat.
    The song of inescapable death was on his tongue.
    His eyes glowed like hellfire, feral gaze only for his victims.

“...I’m here…” He murmured, his melodic voice gentle. He watched the group of creatures stiffen, as if to attack. His serene features twisted into a malicious grimace, suddenly filled with an indescribable fury. “No, no, no...you were all doing so well…” He cooed, padding closer to their paralyzed forms. “Don’t you want me here, my lovelies?...” The enormous Zoroark brushed on the horned mutation, the stench of death choking the air. “Oh, you all are so beautiful…” He breathed heavily, taking in the scent of fear. His hot, rank breath raked over her muzzle as his fiery gaze caught hers. “And...I just want to be friends…” Humming under his breath, he moved on, to an Ampharos. His lithe form snaked around the quivering hooved creature. “Oh, aren’t you just adorable! Trying so very hard to look brave! Handsome little devil!” He chittered, a dark chuckle betraying his words. The Zoroark drew closer, pressing his maned chest against the yellow creatures’ arm. His gaze bore into the side of his face. A single claw moved to the rams’ chiseled jawline, tracing it down to the center of his throat.

With a quick gesture, his claws gripped his neck with terrifying force. He took in a deep breath into his dead lungs as the ram struggled, letting it come out in a gentle humming tune. “Hmmm….and you all smell so good, too. I could just eat you all up!” The harbinger let out a giddy sigh as he released his neck and pushed the ram away, his hungry gaze on the black dragon. “Oooh, you’re also pretty! Maybe you’ll do.” He cooed, his words growing in energy. “You know, you have such nice friends here.” He growled, standing on hind legs to tower over the dragon. “Tell me why you deserve that, and I don’t?...” When the dragon didn't answer, the dark creature hissed in growing agitation. “Is your heart pretty?...Is it bright?! Is that what they want!?” With a violent shove, the dragon hit the ground, with the feral creature on top of him in a split second. “There’s only one way to find out!” He murmured, a maniacal grin growing on his maw as his claw searched for a heartbeat.

An explosion of flames erupted around him, with searing pain flowing over his skin like a wave. The fox let out a profane screech, leaping back with his powerful limbs. The matted fur glowed with the embers of the attack as he snapped his head around, searching for his attacker. His hellish gaze locked onto the fiery tail. The trembling red reptile shone like a beacon.
    “You…” He whispered. “How did you break from...Oh, how could I have not seen you…” The fox leaped, a dark blur suddenly on top of the fire lizard. “Yes, yes! You’re perfect! You have the perfect heart here!” He chattered with glee, his eyes alight with bloodlust. “Will you show me how to love again?...Will you? Please? I-I bet you have the answer in that precious little beating heart of yours…! I bet, I bet!” The Zoroark cackled, his thick, quivering claws raking across her scaled chest. The lizard screamed as blood began to pour from the red-ribbon wounds, but they only seemed to fuel the creature- for his claws moved even quicker, slashing faster and deeper. “I’d be tender! I’d be gentle!” He sang in cheer, the talons cracking through the ribcage. “And awful sentime-...” The fox froze as blood sprayed over his face, his eyes locked on the organ in her exposed chest cavity. There was the heart, unmoving. Crushed under the force.
    The lizard lay in ruins, a pool of blood creating a dark halo about her body. The harbinger picked up the lifeless carcass with a ginger touch, holding her limp body to his chest. “No...nonononono…” He whimpered into her neck. “I didn’t mean to...I didn’t mean to do it! Come back! COME BACK!” He howled, shaking her violently. The Zorark fell to his knees and wept, before unleashing a powerful surge of dark energy around him. “IT’S GONE! I FOUND IT AND IT’S GONE! YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WITHOUT SHOWING ME! NOOOOOO!”

With a bloodcurdling howl, the beast threw the body at the others with all of his might. His large claws tore at his chest and face as he screamed in despair. “GET AWAY FROM ME! GET! AWAAAAAAAAAY!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:44 pm

((Forgive me guys but I need to skip. I really need to talk to Ana because we had a whole plan for Ty and Kyoya to argue but that momentum is way gone now that Zoro appeared. I also have to be at work in a few hours and haven't slept yet so I am useless to come up with a decent post. I will talk to ana and we will get this ball rolling again.)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:44 am

Ecruteak City | Late Morning || 81 / 45

“...I’m here…” 

Kyoyas’ fur stood on end as a flood of fear rooted him to the spot.
    “No, no, no...you were all doing so well…”
    An enormous Zoroark, decaying and mutilated, had strolled up to them so casually that the ovines’ brain began to spin out of control.
    Some sort of fear toxin?! How could it, didn’t even touch us! Air contagion? Paralysis spores? NO!! THINK! What is that thing?! Where the hell did it even come from! We couldn't have just overlooked it! How could it possibly paralyze all of us at once, before we even had a chance to move!? Nothing is that strong! How can it speak so well?! How is it so calm and in control?! It’s like its’ brain found a way around the viral contagion! But that’s impossible- everything about it is clearly rotting and dead! All previous encounters all say the same thing; all higher brain function is broken down at time of death, leaving only base instinct to feed….!
    SO HOW IS THIS THING STANDING BEFORE US NOW. HOW!? HOW!?

“And...I just want to be friends…”
    The Ampharos snapped from his whirlwind of mortified thoughts, his eyes wide behind the thin glasses and his slender frame quaking from both the effort to move and the paralyzing fear that pumped through his veins. The monsters’ claws scraped against the stone, his large body shoving the Umbreon to the side without a second glance, drawing even closer to the ovine.
    As if he weren’t even there…! Kyoyas’ expression grew from shock to horror, his frantic gaze moving from the Umbreon to the Direyena.
     “Oh, aren’t you just adorable! Trying so very hard to look brave! Handsome little devil!”
    Kyoya shuddered as the beast stalked around him, hovering only inches away from his maw. The stench of rotting meat and old blood overwhelmed his senses. Death enveloped his body. His stomach lurched and his heart shuddered. But for the life of him, he couldn’t force his head to turn. He could not force his eyes to meet the fiery gaze that seared holes into his skull from malice alone.

The creature dragged his talon across his jawline, inching its’ way closer and closer to the feverish pumping veins on each side of his neck. All the ovine could do was clench his teeth as he listened to the creature hum, shivering as he struggled in vain  to scream, kick, run, anything.
    How could it be so strong!? WHAT IS THIS THING!?
    LET ME GO!

The red claws lashed around his neck with the speed of a seviper. The ovines’ muscles spasmed and fired up again, only to be met with the monsters’ powerful grip, crushing his windpipe. His eyes grew wide in panic as he gasped for air.
    “Hmmm….and you all smell so good, too. I could just eat you all up!”
    Half-formed words formed on his lips as he struggled against the giant beast, still humming a strange tune.
    “P-Pla-aaugh!” He gasped, crashing to the ground as he was released. The ovine coughed and wheezed as he struggled to fill his oxygen-deprived lungs with precious air.

“Is your heart pretty?...Is it bright?! Is that what they want!?”
    Shaking, he scrambled back as the monster snarled and tackled Anton. The Ampharos stared in horror, helpless. Even as a fireball engulfed the creature, the attack only incensed it further. Kyoya stared with mouth agape at the Charmeleon, who had somehow broken free of the paralyzing effect of the monster.
    “Ru-...R-un…!” He rasped weakly, his voice cracked and almost inaudible.
    But it was too late. The Zoroark had pinned her in one foul leap, his monstrous form looming over her.
    “Will you show me how to love again?...Will you? Please? I-I bet you have the answer in that precious little beating heart of yours…! I bet, I bet!”
    Kyoya could only watch as the dark fox slashed and beat the fire dragon beneath him, her screams mingling with his macabre serenade.
    But then, the monster stopped.
    Kyoya couldn’t hear anymore screaming.
    The Charmeleon with the blue scarf lay under him, in a growing puddle of blood, her insides a shredded mess. The flame on the tip of her tail had flickered out, as if a harsh wind has just taken it away.

But what shook the Ampharos to the core was the creatures’ weeping. The monstrous fox cried, cradling the dripping corpse and mourning the loss, before letting out a wrenching cry and launching the body at them. The Charmeleons’ corpse broke in two, blood and bone colliding with the ram with a sickening splat.
    Her blood coated his yellow and white fur as he cried out in horror.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! GET! AWAAAAAAAAAY!” The Zoroark roared as a dark attack ripped from him. Kyoya was blasted back, landing hard on the pavement, a dozen feet away. His vision swam and his lungs felt like they had been ripped out of his chest. His whole body burned with pain. His ears rang with a high-pitched tone. But outside of the ringing, a muffled voice began to grow louder.
    “-oya...Kyoya!” The Ampharos’ eyes fluttered open as he gasped for air. Plague stood over him, brilliant red eyes wide underneath the pale skull. “Kyoya! Get! UP!” The Umbreon butted his head against his bloodied shoulder, forcing the ram to his feet.

“Run! Fucking RUN!” The fox cried out to the others, his crimson eyes rapt on the howling monster. With a whimper, the Umbreon staggered after his partners’ fleeing form.

(sorry if this post is terrible, this was really hard to write for me. hard to keep up with everything that happened in the attack too, so sorry for the length. just...crazy shit. tried making it disorienting without it sounding completely stupid. notes in rp discussion)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm