Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Negative10
Storm
8 posters

The WHIRL Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The WHIRL Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The WHIRL Team

Post by Negative10 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Whirl Islands | Dusk
    [12]

Eagle had spun around to meet their unexpected adversary, only to frown with dread to see that it was the psychic Pokemon with a smile covered in blood, and the entire body in gashes and burns. The Blaziken took on a defensive boxing pose- his trainer's favorite sport. Heh. He knew no attacks that didn't use physical contact, so he awaited its next move. Once it let down that obvious barrier from the doctor's thrown rock, Eagle could swoop down for the kill. No pun intended.

"It's one messed up clown, huh?"

It was a lousy attempt as a joke, but he held a second plan. What if this infected were able to understand their words? It's a psychic type, the Pokemon species with all the smarts and brains. So even if it were infected, it would still maintain that brain, at least in a deranged state, right? Eagle hoped that he could rile up the infected Mr. Mime, taunting it with his words. He stepped forward a little. "You think you scare me, with that ugly face of yours? Well you thought wrong!"

Last edited by Negative10 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 am

Whirl Islands, Dusk(10)

The clown was here already? They hadn't even had a chance to sleep! This was going to be a hard fight, at least for Ariel. In preperation for the upcoming battle, Ariel began to rub her claws together, sharpening them. While she didn't like the thought of it, she may have to get physical.

To give her team the upper hand, Ariel released an Icy Wind. She directed it to the ground at the edge of the barrier, giving it a slick, slippery surface. When the mime emerges, he'll have no choice but to walk on ice... Ariel thought to herself, going over the battle plan. If he's uncoordinated, we'll have the upper hand.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Whirl Islands/Dusk (5)

He was about to step closer, since they didn't showed up but he stopped on his tracks as an ice wind bursted into the ground. He looked down and saw his foot frozen, he couldn't help but laugh how he's "cold feet" were "frozen in place". If he could communicate he would always do horrible puns all the time. He punched the ice shattering the ice around his foot and shook it to get the shards away from his foot.

They knew he was there...but they didn't attacked him yet...Probably they were a lot smarter than they looked. He started using his pathomime and started climbing vertically up into the air to get the advantage of being in higher ground.

Last edited by Venonat on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Whirl Islands|Dusk

Dizzy Dizzy Spin Spin skipped through the caves. She wasn't sure how she got there, but she liked it! She skipped. Skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip! She sung with each step. Dizzy was happy to be alone. Nobody could betray her that way, and she wouldn't have to hurt anybody. She suddenly skidded to a stop at the voices of other Pokemon.

She grinned wide. Friends, friends, friends for meeee? She sang out loud, not worrying if she was heard. She was no threat...only if they betrayed her. Dizzy Dizzy Spin Spin had this feeling in her gut that they wouldn't. She was a bit away from the other Pokemon, so she spoke. Hello, hello, hello~? I hear voices, voices, voices! Are you friend or foe, foe, foe~?

((OOC: OTL Forgive me if I failed, I don't have a Johto game at the moment, and Bulbapedia isn't helping to describe Whirl Islands...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk

Jorf was tired of waiting for this thing to attack and took some action. "Enough of this." Jorf retracted into his shell and performed his rollout attack up towards where Jokermime was climbing. The clown quickly reacted and jumped above his attack letting Jorf go through the cave. With the added force from his power trick he passed through to the entrance with ease but left a dent in the wall after that. Jorf shifted and started to roll down the hall toward a Spinda. He momentarally came out of the shell to see where he was going and saw her. "Ahh!" Suprised by her about to be hit by a powerful attack by him, Jorf couldn't control the rolling so instead lowered the impact by deactivting his power trick and grab her while rolling so she wouldn't drag on the ground. After the collision she was safe and Jorf on came out with a few rub burns. "I'm going to guess that didn't make you more dizzy than you already are. Now if you excuse me there's someone out there we should go deal with."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk
    [13]

Eagle grimaced as the Mr. Mime not only evaded the doctor's Rollout, forcing the Shuckle to dive into the cave once again, but it also started climbing in mid-air above them. It's just wonderful, he thought sarcastically as he glared at the infected. The Blaziken glanced towards the rocky face of the cave's outer wall, before shaking his head slightly and peering over to his other teammates.

"Ariel," he whispered under his breath, keeping his eyes on the mime above them. "With that thing in the air, it could do as it pleases. We need someone to get up there and attack." He hoped that the Sneasel would follow his plan. "I was thinking that you can scale the wall and spring upward from that to that infected."

Eagle clenched his fists. "But I guess you know it might be a little risky. Just know that the rest of our team has your back."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 am

Whirl Islands/Dusk (6)

As Jorf used his Rollout attack, he went through his barrier breaking it, while he kept on rolling inside the cave, Jokermime fell on the ground. Annoyed for the Shuckle's act, he ran inside the cave, but before he started make a barrier at the entrance to keep the others away.

As he ran inside he tried to find the shuckle, by following it's marks, the Mr.Mime was starting to get annoyed for not being able to find him untill he noticed something...Up ahead there were voices. Sneaking he tried to find what was up ahead...it was the shuckle and there was a Spinda with him. Jokermime ran towards them but he gave his position away and both attempted escape, although the Spinda was doing a lousy job as it wobbled in a zigzag motion.

This was child's play for Jokermime, using his Psychic attack he slammed the Spinda against the roof than slammed it on the ground, he did this several times laughing like a lunatic, dropping the Spinda on the ground. He than jumped ontop of the Spinda and growled yelling "SMILE! DARN YAH! SMILE!" while using Double Slap, clawing at the Spinda's face, he than started tugging and clawing violently at the Spinda's mouth and cheeks untill Jokermime ripped the cheeks and lips away making a ghastly disgusting smile, although that pleased him, he was happy with that...but he wanted to play more...Much more.

Grabbing the Spinda by the ears he started to spin it around and than letting go throwing the Spinda away and sending it crash against the floor and walls, he would than run to the Spinda, grab it by the ears and send it flying, he kept doing this untill when he started spinning it again and heard ripping sound...He looked at his hands, and saw he had part of the Spinda's ears on his hands. Giggling he walked over to the Spinda and grabbed it...the Spot Panda pokemon was heavily bruised...it wouldn't be able to take anymore of this madness.

Laughing maniacly the Mr.Mime put a foot on the Spinda's chest and tugged violently on it's arms ripping them off, he than did the same to the legs. At first he was going to let the Spinda drown in blood...no...that wasn't enough...It needed to suffer more...He grabbed on the ears and warped them around the Spinda's neck and than started to tug on them violently choking the Spinda, the insane lust for pain and death was needing more! He kept strangling the Spinda with it's own ears untill the head jumped off of the body, the neck, or what was last of it, spraying the blood of the innocent Spotted Panda pokemon through the ground, walls and the body of the insane Mr.Mime.

"The Show has Just Began!" the words slipped out of his lips like hissing from a serpent. He grabbed on the limbs and head of the Spinda and sticked them in a wrong distorced way, putting the head upside down, his left arm on the right leg's place, the right leg on the right arm's place, the right arm on the left leg's place and the left leg sticking out of the mouth of the Spinda. Sneaking to outside he putted the Spinda at the entrance of the cave, leaving a presence to the other fools...

The game has just began.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

((OOC: I just wanted to let you know I gave full permission to Venonat to kill my Spinda. I just...couldn't roleplay as her. One reason is I keep getting better character ideas. This one Spinda was a fail. Sorry. ^^'))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk

As Jorf was closing in on the entrance from which he came, he looked behind himself and notice that the Spinda was gone. Under further investigation, Jorf discovered that the clown was praticly torturing and mutilating her body. He ran back past the entrance and waited for Jokermime to end up stand at the entrance. From there Jorf run up towards him to repeatedly punch it on the back with no effect what so ever. The clown peeked over and creeppely smiled, where as Jorf remember that his power trick was off and thus gave no damage to him. At least this gave him an advantage to run past him as Jokermime shot Phychic blasts at Dr.Jorf, which only caused him to stumble in the direction shot from because of his tough shell, which gave him an idea in his head. "This thing is a creature of mind, and my Power Trick only causes my Phsical to go down, so the only thing available for it to use on me is its weakest move Double Slap." He face-palmed himself for not thinking of that much sooner. Once he reached Eagle he activated his power trick. "Eagle, I have a plan." Whispering, "Take him from the front, and he'll save his thought moves for me on the rear."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am

Whirl Islands, Dusk

Jiru was angered by what was happening, and he was useless to do anything. He had to play it safe, but playing it safe has kept him out of all the action, and that was something that he couldn’t deal with at the moment. He clenched his fist, trying to help back the frustration that was building inside of him. Ever since he evolved he had gotten angrier more easily, and he wished it would stop. He had to watch as the Mime killed an innocent pokemon that they didn’t even know, and who could have become their friend. Well he wasn’t going to just stand by any longer.

He raised his claws and began to charge at the infected mime pokemon. Ignoring anyone that called out for him to stop. He leapt into the air and used a Dragon Rage. Rage is what he was feeling, so using it seemed like his best choice.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk
    [14]

"Eagle, I have a plan. Take him from the front, and he'll save his thought moves for me on the rear." Eagle nodded seriously to Dr. Jorf, preparing a nasty Blaze Kick, a Blaziken's signature attack, from upfront. We're a team. A team! The Blaziken was now pumped to beat this infected Pokemon's ass, to show it that they were not beaten, against all odds.

Then Jiru jumped forward, in place of Eagle. "Jiru!" He shouted in shock, though a tad of concern was added there also. What was the Charmeleon thinking? He could get killed, attacking blindly like that. Feeling frustration at how crazy this entire fight had become, Eagle came with Jiru, his feet kicking up with fire. "If we attack, we attack together!" He ran stride for stride with the other fire type.

With them getting closer, Eagle let out a grunt and shot forward.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Whirl Islands/Dusk (7)

Happily the derranged Mr.Mime was starting to walk off but stopped on his tracks and turned around swinging his leg. He saw the Charmeleon running towards him and he grinned.

"Come on..Iwantyoutodoit!Iwantyoutodoit!" he mumbled as he was grinning. His feet stomped on the ground as his grin grew wider, his hands started to glow white. He saw the Blaziken run with the Charmeleon and he stomped harder on the floor.

"Come oooon! Iwantyoutodoit!Iwantyoutodoit!Comeonhitme!Hitmecomeon!...HIT ME!!!" Jokermime roared as he was pummeled by a Dragon Rage from the Charmeleon...He was sent flying back. This would make any pokemon proud after what that infected psycopath did...But no...Jokermime started laughing loudly. He swinged his legs up and slowly rised his torso, he stared at the Charmeleon and waved his glowing hand grinning darkly.

He ran towards the Charmeleon and suddenly he uses Dragon Rage on the Charmeleon. But how is that possible?! How could he have copied the attack without learning it?!...Well...Let's say he's good at Mimic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk

After seeing Jokermime perform his Mimic attack jorf knew only one attack he could use that afterwards Jokermime couldn't. "Everyone get as far away from him possible this could get devastating." With that everyone got away safely for Jorf to do what he had to. "You like magic and jokes don't you? Well heres one. Why don't I try to make a clown dissapear?" The evil monster began to laugh at this along with Jorf grinning. In Jorf's head he knew he wasn't coming out of this safely without recieving damage, but at least the clown would be hurt too. Jorf started to run towards him bringing Jorfs arms around Jokemime's legs, standing behind him and undergoing slaps to his now sesitive shell. "Here's the pun of the joke and trick. A doctor useing geology as destruction. And while I may not have studied geology, I have enough of a brain to know that if the grounds destroyed, it can't be used." Jorf charged his legs up and let out a desructive Earthquake from his added power trick. Reaching out to the ocean, what used to be the shore of a beach, was now an ocean filled crater mostley. Jorf swam and crawled out to his friends badley injured but happy to be alive. "So... what did... you all... think of the Joke-" Jorf passed out from his pain but glad in his mind that Jokermime couldn't have ever survive from that, could he?
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Whirl Islands, Dusk

Jiru wasn’t prepared to get hit with his own attack. The dragon rage from the Mr. Mime hit him strait on. He didn’t even have time to dodge. The force of the attack sent him flying backwards. He had managed to avoid any real damage by putting up one of his arms to block the full force of the attack, which was a good thing to, sorta.

He clenched his teeth as pain surged through his arm, it wasn’t broken, thank Arcius, but he wouldn’t be able to use it for while. He held it with his other arm, trying so hard not to cry out in pain. Jiru had never felt pain like this before. He never battle a lot so he never got hurt as much. So this kind of pain was new to him, but he wasn’t going to show weakness, not in front of the enemy.

He hadn’t noticed Jorf grabbing onto the infecteds legs until the ground began the shake under him. He looked over at the Shuckle realizing it was using an Earthquake, was he stupid or something, using an attack like that here. He would no doubt cause plenty of cave in, even blocking off their escape to the other islands. But he didn’t have time to call out. Both Jorf and the undead where washed out to sea, but only the Shuckle seemed to wash up on shore. He said something stupid just before passing out but he was just glad the little guy was safe.

He had forgotten about his arm during the commotion, but now that it was all over the pain came surging back. He walked over to a flat rock and sate down, rubbing his arm. He wished he had something to ease the pain, every time he had a scrap, his trainer would use some potion and the pain would ease, but it would probably take more the a potion to get rid of this pain.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk
    [15]

Eagle side-stepped out of the way of the reflected Dragon Rage, giving a sigh of relief, though Jiru wasn't as lucky. The Charmeleon had been hit straight on, the power and strength of the attack sending him backwards. This infected is something else... If it were a living Pokemon, the Blaziken would have been awestruck by its prowess, but instead he only felt disgust that this thing, with the hole in its stomach and bloody smiles, had become a killing machine.

"Everyone get as far away from him possible- this could get devastating!" With the doc's words, Eagle sprinted towards the exit as he heard Jorf continue on. Glancing back as he finally reached the outside, he could see the Shuckled wrapping himself around the Mime's legs. "Here's the pun of the joke and trick. A doctor useing geology as destruction. And while I may not have studied geology, I have enough of a brain to know that if the grounds destroyed, it can't be used."

The ground immediately started shaking, tumbling back and forth. Fuck! Eagle knew from personal experience, having known Earthquake also, that this move was only used for last resorts. It's powerful alright, but most definitely devastating and dangerous if not used right.

But the doctor had obviously known what and when to do it. And being that close up must have been pretty nasty. Seeing Doctor Jorf crawl out from the tethered sea, Eagle winced as his own injuries came on. It was a hard battle won, but at least now they'd have some relative peace and quiet. "So... what did... you all... think of the joke-" Doctor Jorf fainted then, and the Blaziken gave a chuckled, despite the circumstances. Walking up to the Shuckle, he picked up the Pokemon (who was surprisingly heavy) and turned around.

"It wasn't funny at all, doc," Eagle said. "It was too punny to be funny." The Blaziken laughed, then wearily looked at his other teammates. Jiru seemed pretty messed up with one of his arms, though all in all they'd all heal, given time. "Everyone alright?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 am

Whirl Islands/Dusk (8)

After his fun time he looked at the Shuckle warping itself around Jokermime, the clown blinked tilting his head "I don't like tentacle rape..." but before he even showed a smile the Shuckle said "Here's the pun of the joke and trick. A doctor useing geology as destruction. And while I may not have studied geology, I have enough of a brain to know that if the grounds destroyed, it can't be used!" a strong Earthquake striked him washing Jokermime down the ocean. The Shuckle had survived and was going towards his friends..."So... what did... you all... think of the Joke-" the weakened Shuckle fainted...

The infected Barrier Pokemon was defeated!...Or so they thought...slowly a hand rised from the water and held itself on an invisible vertical platform and slowly Jokermime rised and crawling through the air using pantomime. He jumped up and fell on his knees as a large cracking sound was heard...Jokermime started giggling and looked at them. "My fall...I didn't get the joke...My fall..." the horror of his comeback would eventually be striken on them...But it could be noticed what seemed tears were crawling down Jokermime's face before he collapsed, still awake however curled in a fetal position twitching and shivering...not laughing but crying. Emotions? Coming from an undead? Would it be possible?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk

Dr.Jorf awoken from his knockout and noticed that Eagle was carrying his body in order to help Jorf move. "Now there don't stuggle picking me up. I'll walk with what I can for now. Looks like the healer needs healing." Eagle placed Jorf on the ground when he noticed Jiru holding his arm as if it was damaged and walked towards him limping every few steps. "Let me take a look at this. Mhm. I might have just the thing." Without wanting to pain Jiru any further bt touching the arm, all Jorf needed was an examination. Jorf walked towards where his berries were at to see that some berries were destroyed or fell off from the attack Jorf did. "I'm sorry you guys, but when I saw that Mimic move it was the only attack that I knew he couldn't use." He scavenged through the crushed an damaged fruit and found the Lum berry he needed. "Ah good. A little bruised but it'll work just fine." Jorf put the berry through his shell to make an ointment for Jiru's arm. He walked towards Jiru to gently rub it on him. "There we go this should heal up nicely." He went back to grab the rest of the fruit and seeds for when they move since this was obviously uninhabitable. Jorf ate one of his Sitrus berries to heal a good amount and started walking normally. He heard crying from a distance coming from Jokermime! "Well now what do we have here?"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Whirl Islands, Dusk

Jiru did argue when Jorf said he was going to look at his arm. After all, they guy did have Dr, in from of his name, but he preferred to just call him Jorf, just made things easier for him. He waited as the Shuckle went over to what was left of his berries. He came back with some kind of ointment that he must have made with one of them that was still in tact. He rubbed it on his arm, and it felt much better. Though there was still some pain, but there was no surprise. “Thanks. I guess we should head to a different island, I don’t think this one is much use to us in this state.” Jiru said as he got up and started to make his way to the cave, which had somehow managed to survive. He heard weeping coming from somewhere, but if it was coming from out there in the sea, he wanted to part with who or what it was.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Whirl Islands | Dusk
    [16]

Eagle watched as the Mr. Mime, so intent on killing them before, had now washed upon the shore, laughing and crying. The sight of the infected crying made the Blaziken want to retch. He knew the extent of these living dead- the thing was probably waiting for a chance to strike when they let their guards down. But the wet face, the curled body... What had happened to the merciless killer a few moments ago?

The Blaziken watched Jiru for a moment, whom had started towards the cave, and winced inwardly. The Charmeleon was almost like his trainer- headstrong, charging forward without a care in the world. Eagle wondered where Jiru-the-Charmander went, but decided not to ponder on that for now. For now, the Charmeleon had a point; getting away was their top priority.

But glancing back towards the infected, a pang of sadness crossed him. The Mr. Mime must've died a painful death. What happened to you, to turn you into something so sadistic?

"Right, let's go," he whispered, turning away. Was he turning his back on someone? Or had that someone only left a shriveling corpse behind?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Whirl Islands/Dusk (9)

The derranged clown was indeed crying, it's eyes had tears and blood crawling down his face. He was shaking and twitching horribly. He kept mumbling the same thing over and over "My fall...I didn't get the joke...My fall..."

Suddenly he blared out screaming like mad clawing at his face in agony, fear and rage. His screams seemed as if he was being killed from the inside out while beating himself violently. What would've triggered this act? Would it be memories? Nightmares? It would be hard...maybe impossible to know...

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Whirl Islands|Dusk

"Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly," the whispered words of the deranged and infected Samurott seemed to echo through the caves on one of the Whirl Islands. The hulking, bloody, dark-blue mass that was Gray slowly came out of the dark caverns, his jaws dripping crimson blood onto the sand below. Gray's sides heaved with his labored breathing, but even so the Samurott leaped into the salty, darkened waters around the islands. Blood. Death. He could smell the blood, it was somewhere....he had to find it. The blood belonged to him, and him only. Vicious growls erupted from Gray's blood-stained lips as he swam deep, deep underwater, searching for signs of any blood, any living. He could not sense a heartbeat.

With a choking cough, Gray spat some vile, green bile into the sea. He hated this; it had been happening for weeks now. The bile spread into the water, and even Gray's failing sense of smell could pick up its stench. Growling with annoyance, the Samurott had once again burst from the surface of the sea.....and saw a bleeding, freaky Mr. Mime. Gray snarled with pleasure; blood! Shame it came from another infected....rotten meat was no good....

Heartbeats. Gray could feel them, ignoring the screams of the Mr. Mime. There were living here....with a roar of victory, Gray jumped out of the water and onto the shore of the island. Living were here, he could sense them.

"Holly, Holly, Holly..."

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Whirl Islands | Night

"Agreed." Saying to Eagle. Before leaving Jorf burried the body of the Spinda on the beach and grabbed Pecker, jamming the muzzle on his mouth. "That's right you're coming too." Dr.Jorf went inside the cave catching up with his friends. "Well time to move on with our lives." Now that Jorf had nothing else to worry about Jorf remebered something from long ago. "Hey wait. A while back a conversation was brought up about the Whirl islands that legendary Lugia once rested here. If we can find it's chambers, I doubt we'll find Lugia, but we might find some items of great knowlegde or usefulness. Nothing much better to do on these islands so you guys want to check?"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Whirl Islands, Night

Jiru couldn’t help but growl as he saw that Jorf was bringing along that foul bird. He had to say something about bringing the creature with them, it may just be fore experimenting or whatever he said it was for, but he didn’t want to be around if that thing was. It was ether him, or the bird. “Hey wait. A while back a conversation was brought up about the Whirl islands that legendary Lugia once rested here. If we can find it's chambers, I doubt we'll find Lugia, but we might find some items of great knowlegde or usefulness. Nothing much better to do on these islands so you guys want to check?” It seemed like a good idea, but he didn’t want the undead bird tagging along.

“Sure, we could go there, but the dead bird stays here.” Jiru said the first part with sarcasm in his voice, but the last part had more sternness. “I don’t want to be wondering around these caves knowing there’s an infected behind my back, besides, its stench is bound to conceal the stench of the other cave infected, making us an easy target.” His tail was enough of a bull’s eye for them, but having that thing around would make him very uncomfortable. This was the first time he stood up for something, and he never though he would see himself do it. Evolving must have unlocked some newfound confidence within himself. “Ether that bird goes, or I go. Its your choice.”

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Whirl Islands | Night
    [16]

"Ether that bird goes, or I go. Its your choice.” Frankly, Eagle had found the undead Pecker rather interesting- what if, by examining closely, they'd find a cure of the disease? They could then practically save the entire of the Pokemon universe, and be known as heroes. But Eagle had to drop his imagination for now; Jiru was now threatening to stay behind if they were to keep the infected Pidgey with them through the caves over to Lugia's chambers.

"Jiru, think that through. The disgusting scent of that infected could at least hide us from some of the undead," the Blaziken spoke out, standing to his full height. He really loved that the Charmeleon had gained such a boost in confidence, but he needed an attitude adjustment if they were continue as teammates. "And quit picking decisions for the rest of us. We might have other opinions that are worth hearing."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Whirl Islands/Dusk (10)

Jokermime's bloodlust and insanity started growing again, covering his depression and making him return to his primal state as an infected. His little breakdown of returning sanity was short lived. His eyes could only see his new "toys"...He wanted them...He wanted to play with them and break them!

He quickly got up in a jump and hunched over grinning, slowly it's grin spreaded longer as he started to laugh maniacly and running away, he stopped at the beach and kneel over smelling the ground. He noticed feathers of a bird pokemon, in it there were several footprints he noticed some to be similar to a type of lizard, other's to be just weird shapes like tendrils...These were his prey.

He followed the footprints running...They will be his prey soon enough...More toys! He will make them Smile!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm