Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Lust the Jynx [Any]

Anonymous

Lust the Jynx [Any] Empty Lust the Jynx [Any]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Lust the Jynx [Any] Lust_the_jynx_by_celestialseren-d5566g5

Lust

Text Color- #CD9B9B
    Item- Egg (Her yet to be born child)
    Gender- Female
    Age- Adult
    Species- #124 Jynx, the Human Shape Pokemon
    Height- 4'10
    Weight- 91.5lbs

Pokédex Entry-

"It rocks its body rhythmically. It appears to alter the rhythm depending on how it is feeling." Gold

Level- 38
    Ability- Forewarn
    Nature- Gentle
    Characteristic- Thoroughly Cunning
    Moves-
    - Mean Look (Learned)
    - Confusion (Previous Evolution)
    - Ice beam (TM)
    - Lovely Kiss (Learned)

History-

For Lust, the Epidemic was nearly an overnight phenomenon. She lived amongst a small colony of various Pokemon, mainly those who had lost their trainers and had no idea how to live alone. She had grown a type of curiosity to them and soon, fell in love with the entire colony.

Prior to the discovery of the colony, however, she lived side by side with an old Nine tails that knew how to read. Lust devoured every bit of knowledge the Ninetails gave her and studied the man-made signs she could find daily. After years of feverish study, she too learned how to read. She wasn't good at it, but she had learned.

The days living with the colony only helped her ability as she attempted to teach others to read, but to no avail. She was desired hy many, and although she did not love a single one of them back, she let herself believe that she was the most wonderful pokemon Arceus created. One day, while she was out alone, an Alakazam came to her and courted her. He was a gentleman and Temptress fell madly in love with him as time went by. He belonged to a trainer, but that didn't matter in the slightest to her. The Alakazam brought her to his trainer who promptly gave her a single TM; Ice beam, as a gift of sorts.

And then they bore a single child. But the day the egg appeared was the day the Epidemic struck. Lust fought for hours on end to keep herself and others alive, but it was in vain. In the end, she was the sole survivor. Weakened and fearful of another attack, she fled.

Appearance- My interpretation of Jynx. More slender and less bulky. She has paler blonde hair and a deep crimson dress. Her skin is dark purple and her eyes are a solid shade of honey. She is also notable taller than most Jynx, but not by much.

Personality- Very calm and levelheaded. She does not anger easily and tries to be the voice of reason when things get rough. She will, however, become aggressive if she believes her egg is in danger. She is a bit of a Narcissus and if she finds a male attractive, she will attempt to catch his attention. But she is no way a snob about how perfect she believes she is. She believes that beauty is best appreciated when one notices it themselves.
    User Notes-

°She can only read because she studies religiously every day. She has been for nearly 10 years. Even so, she only has the reading level of say, a 3rd Grader.
    °She always has her egg with her and sings lullabies to it every night to put the Pokemon inside to sleep. She talks about it as if it isn't born yet.
    °She has fairly weak Psychic abilities, but her Ice moves are monstrous when it hits.
    °I love my interpretation of Jynx. It looks so much more... appealing.
    ° Contrary to her name, she is not lustful. When it comes to relations of the opposite gender, she makes sure they are kind to her and others.

Last edited by CelestialSeren on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

Lust the Jynx [Any] Empty Re: Lust the Jynx [Any]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

;w; Someone finally makes another Jynx

I can't wait to see her finished~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 am

Lust is ready to be approved
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Lust is ready for approval!
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm

I will get this. I apologize for the delay.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

I'm not going to lie, I never thought a Jynx could be hot. lol. Nice work.

I do have a concern in her history. You say that she just woke up to see everyone dead, and I have shot that down in several profiles in cases where the Pokemon lives in the wild. This is due to the fact that Undead and Infected would not hesitate to take advantage of a sleeping prey and would eat it, there isn't much chance of her being unharmed much less alive after an attack she slept through.

That's really my only note. Please look at revising and then I can approve it.

Lust the Jynx [Any] 3Br5nS6

Lust the Jynx [Any] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLust the Jynx [Any] UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Nyaha, got it! Fixed.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Approved.

Lust the Jynx [Any] 3Br5nS6

Lust the Jynx [Any] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLust the Jynx [Any] UugYyDK
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 pm

I have noticed that no region was specified and you put ANY, so i have taken the liberty of placing Lust the Jynx on the CERULEAN Team in Kanto.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 am