Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O

Anonymous

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O Empty What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

It's come to my attention that there's only a couple of spots for team creations left as Johto, Kanto, and now Hoenn is closed to team creation.

So what if Unova, Sinnoh, and Orre close to team creation later? O-o

Will there be a new region [One I suggested long ago lol]? Or will the regions be available for team creation again? Or other things I don't know of lol
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O Empty Re: What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O

Post by Fox Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:34 pm

I think they're planning on opening up all the regions again once they all get full.~
    *has already asked sui IRL

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O 4j0L6
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O Empty Re: What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O

Post by Lugia Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:19 am

Ana is correct.

We may be able to pad it out until another region comes up in the core games, as I'm sure Nintendo can't stop their second biggest cash cow. They're gonna keep making pokemon till they're broke, lol

What if all the regions were closed to team creation? O-O Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 am

In Pokemon Black/White 2, there's a couple of new towns too ouo... Question is, there's also a huge chunk of ice taking the right side. Not sure how it melts since the game hasn't come out yet. So I guess that conflict can be set aside until there's some news about it.

But if we're going to make teams later on, why close the regions then in the first place? |D
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 am

When we originally opened the other regions, despite some moving from Johto to other places, the regions were ridiculously imbalanced. Johto had 12, I think, while the rest had maybe 3 or 4. We gave the cap so that the other regions could catch up to Johto, and so that every region would see the same traffic. Capping the regions forced teams to close, make new friends and allies, and help shape the system we have now. Once all regions fill their cap, we'll discuss how much higher the cap should be, reopening all the regions again.

Lugia
    Admin

Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 am

There's also the new region, Ransei, that came out with Pokemon Conquest. :> [It has a total of 17 areas.]

I think it would be cool if Ransei opened in EJ. >w>
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:46 pm

But, you know, Lute, that game's crazy. Armored Pokémon, Fire Pokémon standing on water (Charizard landed to use Flamethrower on water...), and rocks that can't hurt certain Pokémon. (Which then comes the problem of Aerodactyl, Archen, and Archeops - rock types that are weak to rocks... Nintendo, you fail us)
    I don't have the game, so I often don't understand half the things tastybob (or anyone in general) tells me anymore, but that's what I can gather from what she tells me...
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Eh... the spin-off games aren't really used, like Fiore, Altima and whatnot. The only reason Orre's available is because its storyline is so closely integrated into our own. I would be pretty wary of incorporating this new spin-off region, especially since the entire storyline is set in ancient times. We wouldn't even know what it was look like in this time line.

Lugia
    Admin

Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 pm

@Neoven: Actually, there's no armored Pokemon. :u It's the trainers who are armored, lol. And Charizard can simply because it can fly. xD

Huh, I thought Conquest took place in modern times, as I remember one of the warlords talk about other regions who use Pokeballs to capture Pokemon, unlike them who create links. [Which might mean it took place in the time Pokeballs were made, or Ransei's just really sheltered. pfft.]

Oh well, it was worth a shot. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:32 pm