Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Min
Catalyst
renegade
7 posters

The OUTSKIRT Team

Anonymous

The OUTSKIRT Team Empty The OUTSKIRT Team

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outskirt Stand | Midday (1)/(3)

Aryea padded onward through the thick desert like area with the sounds of wing beats masking her loud footfalls. They had been walking for hours and she was terribly tired and just wanted to rest. She shook her head in an attempt to stay awake on her paws and looked up to the colorful Pidgeot above her. "Rakuen and I'm so tired I feel like I'm going to pass out. Do you see anything in the distance?" Looking down at her, Rakuen began flying at Mach 1 speed and a loud bang was heard all around as he shattered the sound barrier to find shelter for his friend. Scanning the ground far below him, he spotted an old ramshackle stand about a mile from Aryea's position. This concerned Rakuen and he quickly sped back to her to tell her what he saw. "There is a shack about a mile from here. If you would like, I could always carry you." Aryea tensed her jaw in protest but as soon as she wanted to, her legs began to shake from under her and she nodded to him once and waited for him to grasp her in his talons. In no time the two were in the air and Aryea was gladly resting in the grip of Rakuen.

Soon, they reached the shack and Rakuen lightly dropped Aryea to the ground and flew to perch on the top of the Outskirt Stand. Scanning the horizon, he watched for signs of other life but he had no luck. While he did this, Aryea scavenged around on the inside and found a sink. She wasn't really sure how to make it work but she'd seen Lora use one before to get water so she quickly went about trying to see if it worked or not. The nozzles were hard to get her paws around and they were rusted from not being used in a long time. Instead, Aryea used her psychic to move the nozzle from its off position and soon, water poured from the spout and she stuck her muzzle under it to refresh herself. Aryea sighed in relief as she began to feel better. Now to get some water to Rakuen. Using psychic, she formed some of the water into a ball and gently walked out of the shack to where Rakuen waited for her. He ruffled his feathers at her trick and fluttered down on his magnificent wings and drank the water from her bubble as he sunk his tired talons into the warm sand. "However did you figure out how to do that?" Aryea dropped her psychic move and the bubble of energy dissipated into the desert heat. "I learned many ways to use my moves as my time as a dancer. I figured that would be easier than trying to get you into the shack. Aryea laughed a bit and nudged him with her paw as she sat back, her white fur getting covered a bit in sand. Looking into the distance she noticed a spot that seemed to be getting bigger. Rakuen noticed it too and squinted his eyes. "It seems to be another Pokemon. Would you like me to go and check it out?" Aryea shook her head. "Whatever it is, I'm sure we can both handle it and besides, if it's alive, you could scare it off with how fast you fly." A smile lit up her muzzle as she laid down and rested her head on her paws. Rakuen flapped his wings once to resume his perch at the top of the stand and waited for the creature, keeping watch over Aryea as she rested.

(OOC: I figured since it's a desert, they would see someone coming at least.)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The OUTSKIRT Team Empty Re: The OUTSKIRT Team

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Outskirt Stand || Midday || 1

The air in front of the two birds and Umbreon distorted slightly, a little too much to be a natural phenomenon. In the next instant, a slight, glowing outline appeared in the air, being replaced with the body of an Abra who immediately tumbled down into the sand, gasping and scrabbling at the dry sediment. He seemed to be disoriented, shaking his head back and forth, trying to discern where he had arrived. A sense of panic rose inside the Abra, Calypso. Where was he? The light that shone down on his golden body was not the mysterious light cast by riddling Chandelures, the heat not from the flames of fire-breathers, humans and pokémon alike. His telekinetic abilities sensed the presence of other creatures, but they were not the ones he knew, nor were they the bloodthirsty devils that had just ruined everything that made Calypso Calypso.

Wait. Other pokémon. The thought jerked him back to reality like being slammed with a tidal wave of water, and panic rose up inside the Abra once more. He attempted to open his eyes, to see who it was; yet the moment Calypso opened his eyes, the intense brightness that reflected off the surrounding sand rushed forward to greet them. The sudden light made him flinch and screw his eyelids shut once more. No, this was definitely not the circus he loved. Not knowing where he was, nor who he was surrounded by, the Abra immediately did the first thing he could think of; one of the base actions that all animals acted on in the presence of fear. He turned around and scrambled away, opting to run on all fours, more like the vulpine creature he resembled instead of his species' natural way of walking on two legs. With his senses, the Abra could at least 'see' the location of the Outskirt Stand and ran into it, quickly curling up in a corner behind a wooden cabinet, wrapping his tail around himself.

Calypso pulled up his bag so that it rested between his knees, and began to shake. The realization of what had happened to him suddenly dawned on him, full blast, not slowly and gradually like the rising sun but a punch of emotions that bruised his heart. The Carnival was gone. Salazar, Chae, Luarie and Sevil -- what had happened to them? And his circus trainer and partner, his best friend. He was gone, too. Torn apart by a lupine creature, so much blood and gore covering its body that it was impossible to tell what it was anymore. Now, Calypso was alone, in the middle of an unknown place with unknown others. He had no home to go back to. Dry sobs began to rack his body, the Abra not even being able to shed any tears for what he had lost. Instead, he grieved dryly for his losses, burying his face in the soft surface of his bag that carried what remains he still held of his Carnival.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm

| Outskirt Stand // Mid Day |

The warm wind rushed through the tan fur. This horse was in full gallop. A grin was plastered on his face, his hooves hitting the ground hard, leaving marks in the ground. His feet were as hard as diamonds, after all. The heat was wonderfully pleasant for the fire type like him. He ran harder, seeing the speck of a building in the searing heat. Waves of heat bounced off the ground, jump ropes of heat swirling around the flat ground of the desert. He made his way to the building, his feet striking the ground becoming less frequent as he came to a walk. He saw the pokemon out on the front porch. He heard the Swablu chirp.

"H-hello! It is wonderful to meet you! Please may I know your names? My name is Trinity!"

Romeo grinned at the little bird. She was cute. His hooves made a dull noise as they hit the ground as he walked up even closer.
    "Hello~" he said in a happy tone, swishing his cape to her side. He watched for the other pokemon's reactions with a soft smile.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

The OUTSKIRT Team Empty The OUTSKIRT Team

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Outskirt Stand || Midday

Angle tucked further under the box she was hiding under, watching the strangely colored Umbreon mess with the metal nobs on the wall. When water suddenly began pouring out of it, the small Bublasaur gave a start. Every part of her being screamed at her to go and ask the Umbreon to help her get a drink, but she knew better. In this world, one was better off to be alone...but that water even SMELLS good,her mind traitorously supplied. She was going to need water soon, even the flower bud on her back was starting to wilt.
    She sat there, fighting with herself for at least 5 minutes. Eventually though, her thirst won. She clambered out and prepared herself to face the odd Umbreon.

(OOC: let me know how this is, it's my first ever post XD)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Outskirt Stand| |Midday

Orobas was racing, full speed ahead, towards the old Outskirt Stand he saw in the distance. The only place he could eve hope of obtaining the sustenance and liquids he dearly needed. Hooves sore and legs aching he cantered along, desert heat causing the horse's mind to spin. Even if the Rapidash was a fire type, the agonizing temperature of these sandy plains were almost too much to handle. It was only when his drooping eyes caught the sigh of colors did the steed halt.

These colors were not ones you'd regularly see in a desert, no. There was white, black, green, red, blue, yellow, even flamboyant pink. Standing, pearly violet hooves sinking into the sands, Orobas frowned. He definitely hadn't expected anyone else to be at the Stand, and also hadn't expected all of them to be seemingly... conversing with each other. From his distance he couldn't recognize their status, but if they were all mingling together...

Could it be? Had he struck a pot of gold and found some living? It was almost too good to be true, especially after witnessing the death of his master. Trotting closer to these foreigners, he stood a good length away until his eyes trained onto the Ponyta. The flamboyantly pink Ponyta that reminded him very, very much of someone he once knew.

Suddenly it hit him. That Ponyta was Ardour. Hot pink mane couples with lighter markings and baby blue eyes, it was definitely, absolutely Ardour. Ardour, his brother. One of his many siblings that he had, born to the same mother yet a different father. Orobas reared into the air then slammed his hooves down, the thump resonating across the barren land as he galloped towards the younger horse. "Ardour, brother! It's me, Orobas!" the quiet nicker escaped his throat, gleaming eyes shining with excitement. It had been so long since he had seen one of his blood, and oh how he missed them! And to know that they were living... The Rapidash felt a bind loosen upon his heart.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 am

Outskirt Stand | Midday (2/4)

Aryea smiled and began to groom her tired self until many things happened. First, a Swablu appeared and a smile lit up her muzzle. She had seen them before and she absolutely adored the fluffy bird type Pokemon. Rakuen's eyes widened as he too noticed the bird and in one sweep of his wings he was down beside his fellow flying type and in a respectful bow. "It is a pleasure to meet another flying type alive and well in times like these. My name is Rakuen and this here is Aryea. It's great to meet you Trinity." Aryea's smile grew even wider at the mention of her name and she nodded gently to the small bird as she looked off into the distance, still wondering what that pink blot was. Before she could further investigate though, an Abra suddenly appeared in the air in front of her and she stood up defensively but relaxed when she realized just how scared it seemed. Before she could say anything to it the poor thing ran into the stand and she after it. "Shhh it's alright little Abra. I won't hurt you. My name is Aryea and the two other Pokemon out there are Trinity and Rakuen. Their both harmless and I bet they would like to meet you." Aryea smiled to the Abra who was curled up somewhere near her.

Something caught Aryea's vision in the stand though and she stepped back to watch as a small Bulbasaur crawled out from under a box and almost ran into her. Aryea blinked in amusement and knelt down to the little one's level. "Hello little Bulbasaur. My name is Aryea." Her smile lit up her face as she swished her long tail behind her. Hearing sounds from outside, Aryea turned and saw the pink dot suddenly getting very big as the pink flamed Ponyta came closer to greet Rakuen and Trinity. Rakuen was about to introduce himself when a Rapidash galloped out of no where and started to talk to the pink Ponyta. Aryea was so confused. A few moments ago there was no one near to them and no there were so many Pokemon. She turned and smiled down to the little Bulbasaur again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Outskirt Stand || Midday || 2

There were more voices outside that Calypso could faintly hear. Just how many others were there? As he stayed curled up in the corner, his heartbeat slowed and he calmed down somewhat, at least enough to think a little more rationally. Sure, he was afraid, but those other pokémon surely weren't scary. Their tone of voice, from what the Abra could hear, sounded friendly enough, anyway. He was jerked out of his thoughts by a soft-sounding, gentle voice, peeking out from behind his bag to see an... Umbreon? She certainly looked like an Umbreon physically, but her colors were very different and unique. A fine, silver mask shielded the upper half of the Umbreon's face. The design reminded Calypso of the Carnival, and his heart ached a bit.

"Shhh it's alright little Abra. I won't hurt you. My name is Aryea and the two other Pokemon out there are Trinity and Rakuen. Their both harmless and I bet they would like to meet you," called the Umbreon. Aryea. It was a pretty name. Calypso lowered the bag from his face, revealing more of the red facepaint that crossed his eyes and his mouth to get a better look at the other. He lowered his head once more, however, seeing that the Umbreon's attention had already moved on from him to another that was apparently in the Stand with him; and apparently, according to Aryea, a Bulbasaur.

With a soft sigh, Calypso sank back down into his corner again, picking at the threads that held his small bag together. He was torn between wanting to go out and talk to them, or remaining silent. The Abra was still extremely shaky over the destruction of the Carnival, yet somehow, he felt oddly calm. He suspected that he was in denial, or it just hadn't sunk in completely yet -- yes, that was most likely the case. Like the calm before a storm. Well, he might as well do something instead of just sitting here like a stupid rock.

Calypso slowly rose to his feet, using the shelf beside him for support and making a face at the dust clouds that rolled out from the corners. With a soft cough, he dusted himself; it appeared that this small building -- not even a building, more like some sort of stand, hadn't been used in a while. The Abra turned his head around the corner, shyly looking at the rest of the newcomers, and was surprised to see much more than he expected. He saw there were about six; Aryea, the Bulbasaur, and he saw two horses, the Swablu and... Pidgeot? It was just as odd as the Umbreon, its colors vastly different from its species. He leaned out a little more from his corner behind the shelf, less afraid, and more curious about the others.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 am

| Outskirt Stand // Mid-day |

Romeo's face twisted into something of a bit rejected.
    "Not really to friendly to equines, are we?" He nervously smiled, shaking it off. They must be just stunned to see him. He then noticed the little Abra who stood up and looked out from inside the house. He smiled at it, hoping that maybe it would maybe smile back. But then, he heard hooves. Like horses hooves. Was he not the only one anymore? He turned around, looking back at the Rapidash running at him. Something just happened to strike him. This Rapidash reminded him of... something... familiar.... It called out to him.

"Ardour, brother! It's me, Orobas!"

Romeo watched as the Rapidash with brown on his limbs and nose walk up to him. He seemed to carry a LOT of gear on him.... But wait a moment. Did this horse just call him him brother?
    "Hello Orobas. I.... I don't think anyone has ever called me "Ardour" before, though. You seem real familiar...." the Ponyta snickered a bit, "But anyway, my name is Romeo~ Or what my human called me." Come to think of it, he knew he had a name before he ran from home.... But he never remembered it. Maybe it was something? Maybe it was Ardour? Who knew. He pondered over it for a moment, but then looked up to the Rapidash. He gave a grin. Pleasure to have you here, Orobas~ U--Um, brother~ He looked down again, giving a troubled look to the dirt. Was this really his brother? He didn't even remember. He only remembered he did have relatives, but he never remembered their names.... Maybe Orobas was his brother....

Anonymous

The OUTSKIRT Team Empty Re: Outskirt Team

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Outskirt Stand | Midday

All queries for water died on Angles tongue at the sudden appearance of all these other Pokemon. She wasn't terribly shy, it was just that it was safer to be alone in this dangerous world...or at least that's the way she thought.
    She didn't know what she was more shocked at, the fact that several other Pokemon had popped up out of the seemingly empty desert, or that that little Abra had been in the shack with her the whole time, and she hadn't known. Well psychic Pokemon are very strange she thought. She then realized that the strangely colored Umbreon was smiling at her, and introuduced itself. At least this Pokemon seemed nice enough. "I'm....I'm..Angle.." The little bulbasaur muttered... then, feeling a little more confident she asked; "hey..ummm...Ayrea..Can you get me a drink of water?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Outskirt Stand | Midday (3/5)

Relaxing outside, Rakuen still awaited an answer from the small bird but he decided to study the two equine Pokemon. Obviously the were related but he couldn't figure out how since their colors were so different. Still pondering, Rakuen tilted his head and called out to them.

"Hello over there. My name is Rakuen and this is Trinity. May we know your names?

Still inside the shack, Aryea smiled as the Bulbasaur asked for some water. Padding over to the sink, she winked to the Abra as she passed by. "It is nice to meet you Angle and don't worry, I will get you both some water. Turning the now easy to move nozzle with her paw, Aryea focused her Psychic and soon had a large ball of water floating in front of her. Careful not to lose her concentration, she turned off the nozzle and floated the water orb behind her. Smiling, she looked to the Abra and the Bulbasaur. "So who's thirsty?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Outskirt Stand || Midday || 3

As soon as the Abra stood up and peered around the corner, the first thing he saw was the... extremely flamboyant and pink Ponyta flash a brilliant smile at him. He shied away for a short second, but then took another look at the horse. Wow... There were a LOT of oddly-coloured pokémon around here. Calypso wondered just exactly what kind of place he had teleported himself to, as he stepped out from behind the case and actually out into the room. He looked up as the Umbreon offered some water, carrying it in the air as a spherical ball, but Calypso shook his head. "No thank you..." he spoke; though he wasn't thirsty, his voice sounded a bit croaky and he shook his head.

Calypso stepped towards the door of the Outskirt Stand and looked up at all the others, feeling small compared to the large, colourful Pidgeot, or the two horses that conversed. His eyes glanced to and from each of them; it seemed that they were all just in the midst of introducing themselves. The big, regularly coloured horse seemed to know the pink one, and Rakuen and Aryea seemed to know each other; but other than that, everybody else seemed to be complete strangers and ignorant to each others' identities.

The Abra opened his mouth to speak, when the sudden, loud screech beside him nearly toppled the Psi pokémon over. The scream disoriented him, having not expected it and when he shook himself to clear his head, he saw a fluffy white, cloud-like bird on the roof. He blinked and squinted at it, having a hard time seeing as the sunlight turned the Swablu into a silhouette.

"H-hello there! I honestly apologize for my reactions, but I am a little frightened of fire."

Oh, well that explained her sudden reaction. The Abra backed off into the shade of the Stand, the sunlight hurting his eyes and making him feel uncomfortably hot. He coughed, clearing his throat nervously and looking up at the individual figures again. Might as well be a bit social. "Hello... My name is Calypso," the Abra said, introducing himself a bit nervously.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 am

(OoC: I have to skip, my post depends on Lulu. -w-)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Outskirt Team | Miday
    Feeling better now that she had some water, Angle felt comfortable enough to really study the other pokemon around her. She had already concluded that she liked that oddly colored Umbreon, Ayrea, and her friend the Pidgeot seemed nice too; but she hadn't really noticed the other pokemon with them until then.
    FIrst she noticed Calypso's bag. She couldn't help it when her mischievous side kicked in and started daydreaming about all the goodies that could be in there. No angle! You'll get into trouble! she scolded herself. She always tried to stop herself but couldn't... Her self scolding was cut off by a loud shriek from the the swablu that was with them. She had no love of fire herself, but the two flaming pokemon didn't scare her. Angle looked up at them, "Hi there." She said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Outskirt Stand | Midday (4/6)

Watching the equines, Rakuen meant to say something else to Trinity but she all of a sudden was terrified. With wide eyes Rakuen watched his female friend fly to the top of the shack and without hesitation, he followed, neatly tucking his wings in while he smiled to her beside him. "It is quite alright ma'am. Fear is a normal thing but I am sure they wouldn't dare think of hurting you. Just then, the Abra reemerged from the Stand with a Bulbasaur behind him. "Hello you two, I am Rakuen and my lady friend here is Trinity." His eyes sparkled with an air of confidence as he welcomed the two other Pokemon.

Soon, Aryea padded from the stand behind the other two Pokemon although something seemed different. Rakuen tilted his head curiously as his magnificently colored friend smiled up at him playfully but still he felt something was wrong and indeed it was. Shaking her head from the feeling of warmth spreading through her, Aryea winced and fell to the ground. It wasn't pain she was experiencing but yet a very warm, almost like evolving, feeling seep through her veins. "Rakuen!" She screamed his name and immediately was gone with Rakuen flying down frantically, trying to look for his friend. "I will find you!" His cry echoed through the desert as a broken sadness.

(OOC: And Aryea is off to Snowpoint. Sorry guys but I've been waiting to get on that team for a LOOONG time.)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 am

| Outskirt Stand // Midday |

"H-hello there! I honestly apologize for my reactions, but I am a little frightened of fire."

"Hello... My name is Calypso."

Romeo bowed his head in greeting. "Hello Calypso, and you, you pretty little flower blossom~" Romeo put a smile on his face, his fire flickering. He liked to talk to the ladies...~ He didn't get a response from Orobas, but he knew he had greeted him in some way. He just secretly wished he could please his self proclaimed brother as well as all these other pokemon. However, Romeo didn't wait for Orobas's pending response as he heard Aryea yell from when she ran out to the desert. Romeo looked as she suddenly disappeared, whinnying as he suddenly charged into the desert. "Where did she go?!" Romeo yelled, not liking how she disappeared so suddenly. What if she would get hurt?! A beautiful rose such as herself could simply not get hurt! He looked around near the spot where she disappeared.

"I will find you!"

His cry was heartbreaking. It made Romeo stand in light awe. The echo spread over the desert like a blanket. He looked up to Rakuen.
    " I'll help you find her. We can all find her together...." he tried to say cheerfully up to Rakuen. If they all worked together, they could accomplish their goals.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Outskirt Stand || Midday

Angle was shocked beyond all words. The one Pokemon she'd met since the epidemic began that she trusted...just gone. She felt fear and anger begin to develop in her mind,

This is why its better not to make friends, you know, her mind whispered to her. She ignored it.

Its time for me to change. I could actually live, not just survive with these pokemon...

That decided, she walked up to Rakuen and nudged him gently with her head.
    "I know I'm not that useful, but I'll do everything i can to help you find Ayrea." Angle said, sounding braver than she felt. She smiled up at the him, trying to look
    reassuring.

I can do this, She thought, I really, really can.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

Outskirt Stand| |Midday

Too caught up on the discovery of his long-lost brother, Orobas was fixated on the Ponyta. "Hello Orobas. I.... I don't think anyone has ever called me "Ardour" before, though. You seem real familiar...." The Rapidash was clearly disappointed at the male's lack of memory--did he really not remember him? "But anyway, my name is Romeo~ Or what my human called me." Human? The stallion tipped his head to the side. 'So, he is called 'Romeo' now...'

"Pleasure to have you here, Orobas~ U--Um, brother~" The Rapidash's look brightened as he smiled, happily replying. "And it's a great pleasure to meet you again, Ard- Romeo. Forgive me, it may take a while to become accustomed to your name change." His expression changes to one of curiosity. "But... Do you really not remember me? Do you not remember mother Armonia? She was the lead of the herd, and a wise mare..."

Suddenly, as his gaze traveled around, the pretty Umbreon had vanished without trace, the magnificent Pidgeot crying out. "I will find you!" As the others suggested scouting out and Romeo volunteering, Orobas did too. "Sir Rakuen, I will gladly aid you in your search for your friend. Point to the direction you wish me to scout out in, and I will go and begin to look for her." Dipping his head in respect, he diligently waited for a response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 am

Outskirt Stand | Midday (7)

Everything was happening so fast around Rakuen. At first, he was with his friend and now she was suddenly gone as if she wasn't even there in the first place. Listening to the others, he noticed the small tap against his leg and looked down to the Bulbasaur Aryea had taken a liking too. Seeing Angle smile, brought a sad but bright smile to his face and he wrapped his wing around her frame softly before addressing the others.

"Thank you everyone but I fear she is long gone by now. That energy that moved her I felt too and it has to be none other than legendary doing but, I will not give up hope. One day I am sure we will all see her again."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 am

Outskirt Stand || Midday || 4

The Abra didn't know what was going on anymore. He just took a step outside to have a conversation with the other pokémon -- get to know that they were friendly, maybe, and safe. He flinched at the sudden screaming and he took a step back, feeling dizzy. Calypso shook his head, completely confused on what was going on -- just a loud cry of "Rakuen!" and then chaos. He didn't like screaming. The psychic pokémon stumbled backwards, tripping on the steps of the stand and falling down on his rump as just about everybody there offered to go search for the 'missing pokémon', whoever she was. Aryea? The nice Umbreon was gone? Calypso crawled backwards, going back into the Stand that he had just left and hiding behind the walls.

"Thank you everyone but I fear she is long gone by now. That energy that moved her I felt too and it has to be none other than legendary doing but, I will not give up hope. One day I am sure we will all see her again," said the big, colourful bird, Rakuen. Calypso stayed there, still sprawled on the floor for a moment more, before slowly getting up and dusting himself again, shaking badly. No no no, he was too timid for this. The Abra was feeling sleepy, but how could he sleep in an environment like this, where pokémon randomly disappeared without warning? It was nothing but sand, here, too -- a pokémon could just fall over and die of dehydration.

Close to hiccups and tears, the Abra clutched his bag to his chest. He still had to find Salazar and everybody else. Calypso could only hope that they survived the Carnival's end, and he would find them soon. He glanced back at the rest of the group, standing outside the Stand -- a little Bulbasaur clung to the Pidgeot's leg, the different-coloured bird looking like a true leader. Well, they wouldn't miss him, right? Calypso had barely talked to any of them. With a little sigh, he turned his gaze down to the floor before closing his eyes, focusing. In a small flash and less than a second, the Abra was gone, leaving no trace that he ever came to the Outskirt Stand, save for the footsteps he left in the sand.

[Sorry guys. @u@ Outskirt was a bit too slow for me. Plus, I'd wanted Calypso to go to Cherrygrove for a while so I took that opportunity pretty quickly. LOL See you guys!]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

Outskirt Stand / Midday / [1]

He longed for the cool caress of the ocean waves on his back plates.
    The desert sands did not hurt him but each grain slid along his rich brown shell, polishing both it and his steel colored scythes to a gleaming sheen. Under any other circumstances he would have enjoyed the pampering he was getting from nature but the Kabutops's stony heart was filled only by memories of his own sorrow.
    The golden yellow stone that rested on his head was carefully removed and turned over in his razor-edged arms.
    His metallic golden eyes stared downwards as his own thoughts consumed him.
    He missed the cool waves washing over him. He missed the warmth of her happy smile.
    No, he had done the right thing.
    It was the only thing he could have done.
    The metallic structure of the abandoned locomotive, so out of place in the sea of sand, had seemed a natural place to start his long lonely exile in shame.
    He would fade away, the star that had burnt too bright.
    Regale is entirely surprised to nearly walk into a group of others.
    "W-Water you doing here?" He stutters incredulously, a haughty disdain passing over his features.
    This was supposed to be his place to suffer his horrible loneliness alone while he wasted away from sorrow.
    It was ruined if there were others here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Outskirt Stand | Midday (8)

Pain laced through the magnificent bird as, one by one, his new friends left him. Sighing to himself that atleast two had stayed, he perked to attention as the newcomer came into the group. Nodding a bit to himself, Rakuen flapped his wings and took his post on top of the Stand where he answered the traveler. "Make yourself at home. We all wound up here but the strangest of means. My name is Rakuen. His feathers ruffled but he sat silently gazing around to the friend he had left.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Outskirt Stand| |Midday

Everyone was leaving, and although Orobas hated to do it, he was going to leave to. The Rapidash had found that this little squad of living would probably be a burden to him, and thus, he slowly began to back away from the group. The horse dipped his head in respect, but now with his brother gone, he really didn't have a reason to stay. "I apologize, sir. I must take my leave--I have nothing left in this place that will make me stay."

Giving a neigh, the Equine turned around, galloping across the desert while he kicked up a storm of sand, heading to who knows where.

[OOC: Leaving post.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 am