Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square?

Anonymous

Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square? Empty Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

When I click the orange square next to a topic/forum, meaning that there was a new post since my last visit, normally I'm not taken to the post made by the person it said did.
    For example, I just went to the Artist's Alley to look at Luteshi's sketchbook via the square, saying that Blitzstrike had posted last, and I was taken to a post made by Luteshi.

It's been doing this for about a week, and I'm completely puzzled. Has anyone else been experiencing this?
    Anonymous

Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square? Empty Re: Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

It's not happening to me sorry, I'm not sure why that's happening.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square? Empty Re: Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square?

Post by Lugia Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 am

Because it's sending you to the first unread post, not the latest post.

Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square? Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:09 pm

It does that to me because I don't get on for a couple of days at a time. Like Lugia said, it goes to the last post since you last looked at that team. Not necessarily the most recent.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Marked as closed, the question has been answered~

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Question: Why am I being sent to the anything but the last post when I click the orange square? Hz72hB2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:54 am