Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Starbits
Duma
NyraXerz
Volcarona
skittyTail
Kaze
Catalyst
Gliscor
Silverishness
Snitch
Alakazam
Jay
Nightfall
Min
renegade
19 posters

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Post by Min Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:41 pm

[OOC: im sorry im not feeling well enough to write up a post atm. lotta is still very angry and following rokai closely behind.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 51 | Lone 14

TD moved with fast, agitated movements. What have I done! She looked on helplessly at the still Eevee.. she wanted to help him not kill him! "No no no!" She whined pleadingly, not even caring about the cacaphony she was making. Now fearful to touch the kit at all the Vaporeon continued her frantic chewing of the Oran Berry, working as fast as she could to crush the sphere. Carelessly she dripped the juices into the Eevee's mouth, the blue fluid mixing with the pooling blood like a tinted gloss. Nothing was happening. Nothing was happening! " 'ease!" She begged desperately, tears beginning to stream down her blue cheeks. This isn't help.. I wanted to help.. please believe me, please know I didn't mean for this to be the result! Eyes wide in terror TinyDragon knew not what to do.

Suddenly being beside the normal type felt like too much. She was guilty, she would be blamed for his death despite only wishing to help! Her paws felt like stones, unable to leave his side, but she desperately needed space or the water type feared she would be ill. The air was too stagnant, his blood on her scales, literally. This.. was awful. An uncomfortable ripple passed through her body and the Vaporeon rushed away, tears falling in her wake. Forgive me..

He could no longer hear. All sound had vanished. A cold feeling coursed through the Eevee's veins, radiating outward and slowly consuming him. The faint bit of vision he had kept was leaving now, take with it the sight of the fleeing Vaopreon. Alone.. Fading to black he could no longer see. His world was cold, it was dark. The scent of blood, his own blood, coated his sense of smell and lavished his mouth. Cold.. The blood on and around him was cooling, growing thick in an undisturbed state. If he could he would of cried, he would of pleaded and begged for mercy. But he could not. Dull pain still stung at his pelt under the feeling of ice, agony persisting to tease his tortured soul.

Why.. does it have.. to end like this.. He was cold, alone, forgotten.. Loneliness still pained the heart of the Eevee as it beat so very slowly. No one.. He tried to move, to have any muscle control, but could not. needs me.. So he was to die alone in an unfamiliar place? Forgotten by his friends, forsaken by his kin? A sick taste wrecked his mouth from the mix of sickly blood and fruit juice. Useless.. A breeze ruffled his filthy brown fur but he could not shelter from it. Worthless.. Yes.. this was fitting for him. The unwanted being forgotten and in agony.
    One more jolt of pain coursed from the Eevee's heart and he was gone.

Forcing her nerves to settle TD burned with shame. Her fins literally burned with how awful she felt for her actions. Why did I meddle with the fight.. why did I stick my nose where to didn't belong? Whining pathetically the Vaporeon had made her why back to the tree she had left the dead by. Yet she stayed where she could not see him, her head hanging low and shoulder hunched in disgrace. I can not blame the disease for this death. Nor his wounds.. only myself. She sighed, wiping the tears from her face with one paw. I didn't even know your name.. Hopefully the great legends would offer him a place of happiness. Hopefully, she could find some solace in knowing he was no longer suffering.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 am

Faraway Island|Evening|6
    As Rokai raced towards the cries he noticed the gible following but as he turned to talk to her, the foul scent of blood attacked his delicate nose. Skidding to a sudden halt, Rokai whined, fresh tears leaking from his eyes. He recognized the blood's scent - the Eevee. With the amount of blood he had scented, it was no doubt dead. "He's d-dead... The eevee... He's de-" Before Rokai finished his sentence however, he broke down, sobs choked his words, as tears dripped steadily from his eyes, making the earth dotted with wet tears. Sitting down, Rokai hunched over. "I never wanted anyone to die... I... Never wanted this.." The dual type whispered, just loud enough for the gible to hear. "This Epidemic is a cruel and dangerous game, and it just... It rips out all the pokemons hopes and dreams. I hate it... I just hate it..."

((OOC: I hope that's okay. >.< Rokai will be kinda upset for a while. Feel free to hear his sobs though))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 52 | Lone 15

TD pressed her back to one of the nearby trees, using it as support while her forepaws covered her eyes in sorrow. She was a murderer! He died in her care! Pain filled tears bubbled down her soft cheeks as memories of other friends now past filled her thoughts. Sweet Courtney.. dear Leon.. Gentle Namdnas.. oh Catch.. So many friends lost yet she had nothing to show for it. She had survived.. but at what cost? They should be here with me.. Now yet another Pokemon had left this world, but this time it was at her paw. He may not of been able to give a name for her memories but an image of the Eevee was already burned in her brain. I promise, I will never forget you. In all honestly, she couldn't if she wanted to- his blood stained her paws with guilt and shame if nothing else.

Her hindpaws felt awkward supporting her, almost shaky despite be flat against the ground. Sniffing and snuffling for a moment she wipes one more tear from her aqua eyes before slowly dropping back onto all fours. Still she felt shaky to say the least, legs wobbly and unstable in her saddened state. Giving herself a hard shake as though she had fur the Vaporeon blinded her eyes open to feel something was amiss. In the same instant something raced pasted her and halted. Surprised by the sudden appearance of the dark furred Pokemon TD scrabbled backward, moving next to the still Eevee. She didn't know anything about this Pokemon and, at least for the moment, didn't want to. Not wanting to look at the normal type she stared at the unknown Pokemon, it seemed like a familiar species but she could not tell from the angle she sat at.

I will not leave him. The Eevee may be dead but the mere idea of leaving him behind with this possible threat made TinyDragon sick. She would stick with him to the end, and make a proper grave like they did with Courtney. Even if I cant make fire I will do something for you. With a slow creeping movement she turned herself to pick up the Eevee only to again recoil backwards in shock as light filled her eyes. Whats going on..? She shielded her gaze with her wide fin tail.

It was still cold. Cold in a different way. Cold in an unnatural way. The air was heavy, heavy and cold as it coursed his body. Something.. was different. Lone blinked his red eyes open, the thick watery feeling of deep red tears sticking to the lids. Blood taste haunted his every sense, near chocking him if not for the dazed feeling in his mind. An odd and new strength coursed through his veins and allowed him to stand up much to his surprise. Blinking his eyes hard the quadruped stared forward at the Vaporeon he had seen before but noticed that she seemed much shorter then when he had been on the ground. Was she a child? The same horrified look wrecked her face that he had seen earlier- he must still look like a bloody mess of tattered fur. "W-wha ah you.." She gasped in a breathless tone.

Lone did not understand the question. He didn't understand why she seemed overly afraid when he was now standing.. unless.. Had he, died? His thoughts of the last few minutes are dark and foggy, and the awful thought of the death seemed to be the only answer. Am I.. infected? An undead now...? Horror coursed through his veins and made the Pokemon feel like ice. "NOOOO." He growled, suddenly loud and angry in panic. Feeling trapped in the small space within the shrubs Lone kicked and twitched with his legs when he caught sight of something that made him go rigid. His legs were.. purple.. "Whats happening to me..?" He caterwauled in horror.

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am

((OOC: Amg Lone looks fabulous Cinder!))
    Faraway Island|Evening|7
    The scent of blood filled the air, but suddenly another, more familiar scent came to him. The scent of water-types. Rokai looked around until he saw the bright blue scales hiding nearby. It looked out at something, it's words opening to form words. "W-wha ah you.." The words were slurred together, but Rokai was able to piece them together to form a sentence - What are you?

At first Rokai thought the Vaporeon was talking to him, but then he followed her line of sight, and saw a strange, purple quadruped. Purple wisps flickered off it's front legs, and a mane of purple smog-like stuff floated around it's neck and served for it's tail. Rokai had never seen anything like it. He immediately though it was infected, but a quick smell off the air told him it was healthy - almost. It was a ghost type. He'd have to fight against them sometimes when his father had forced him to fight other pokemon.

The Pokemon in question didn't know what was happening either it seemed. With a caterwauling wail it cried out in confusion, and Rokai could probably guess why. Blinking away some tears that still hung around his eyes, Rokai's nostrils flared. A familiar scent wafted off the pokemon, though it was very faint. "The eevee..." Rokai said, taking a few steps towards the ghost type. Maybe he could calm them down - They probably thought themselves as infected. "Hey.... It's okay... I smell no Taint on you. You are not infected. You evolved. A ghost type I believe." Rokai whispered to the purple quadruped, looking into it's red eyes. Rokai noticed the blood dripping down it's face - like tears. Yes, this was the eevee. But how was it now a ghost type? There were no ghost type eevees that he knew.

((OOC: Tell me if anything needs to be changed.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 53 | Lone 16

The Vaporeon was shaking with fright but still managed to slowly move herself backward. This.. what was she looking at now? She knew this was the Eevee- his body was gone, wounds persisted, and the bloody streaks on his face remained. But yet, she had no idea what he was now. Never in her life had he seen such an evolution, or anything even similar. Plus he was dead. A cold shiver ran down her spine. Was he an undead? His distressed behavior.. she didn't know what to make of it. Backing up even farther the Vaporeon made very sure she was out of range of the new eeveelutions flailing paws. Now might of been a good time to drop and run but her body felt too unresponsive from fright to make use of that.

Lone's head quickly flicked around, rapidly combing over his new appearance with whines of horror. This can't be happening. This has to be some sick joke. Why couldn't he of just died, been free of this agony? I dont want to be one of them! But as he claws at his own limbs, purple fur coming out in clumps and spectral clouds wisping around, he knew it was all too real. "Noooo, whyy!" He continued to wail. "I didn't want this!" His throat already burned with the stress of yelling. The approach of a new Pokemon took him by surprise as he wasn't even remotely paying attention to his surrounds. "Hey.... It's okay..." What did it just say? "How is this okay?!" He spat, feeling bitter at the dark Pokemons words.

"I smell no Taint on you. You are not infected. You evolved." ..Evovled? The Phanteon's mind raced for memories of anything like this. Sure, Eevee's evolved into a lot of things but never had he heard of one of them being purple and ghastly. The closest he could think of was Espeon and.. Im never happy. Evolution could explain his size change but form he had taken made the ghost type refuse the idea. It had to be the disease. Why else would he of turned purple? Why else would happen after he died? "A ghost type I believe." He turned and stared at the dark pelted Houdoom for the first time. "I am NOT a ghost." He growled threateningly. He had been avoided so much in his life, almost like a ghost already. They treated him like a shadow.. he didn't want to literally be one. There was no way in hell he would accept being or being called such a thing.

Lone took a few steps toward the Houndoom, teeth bared and a deep growl in his throat. Was this thing trying to mach him in this situation? While his world was literally falling to pieces? "How dare you.." He whispered darkly. Holding his red gaze with the dual types green one he stared a few moments longer, contemplating, before turning away. "This isn't happening." He growled, spectral tail flicking with anger. Nothing made sense, he should be dead! Hell, now he wanted to be dead. Hissing he stared down the water type was who still backing away from him. "YOU." He barked at her, rushing up until he was practically nose to nose with the terrified female. "What happened, what have you done to me?"

TD merely stared with wide, panicked eyes. What could she say? She didn't know what this Pokemon was saying or what it was looking for in her. The only thing that seemed clear was a raw anger the Phanteon now held. Angry like the undead.. Swallowing drying TinyDragon could only turn her head, attempting to break the awful gaze to no solace. "I don't know.." She muttered weakly, merely voicing her own thoughts then responding to the bitter ghost type.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 am

Faraway Island|Evening|8
    "Noooo, whyy!" Rokai's sadness gripped him once more, but he tried to force it down. the Eevee needed help."I didn't want this!" No one ever does... He thought bitterly, looking up solemnly at the ghost type. The Phanteon whirled on him, snarling, making the hound whine. "How is this okay?!" Rokai blinked sadly. "I... I'm sorry, but... I don't know what happened. All I can tell is that you-""I am NOT a ghost." He was cut off by the ghost's adamant statement, holding Rokai's emerald green stare. Eventually Rokai looked away, unable to hold the red stare.

"How dare you.." Rokai perked up slightly, getting ready to go on the defensive. "Look, I don't know what you are... I want to help, but all I can tell is that you are not tainted with infection. What is left is for you to believe." Rokai said, beginning to turn away, his dark fur shifting slightly. "This isn't happening." Rokai sighed sadly. "As much as you may like to believe, I apologise to say, what you see is not an illusion." Rokai whispered, fresh tears dripping down his muzzle. I remember being like this when I first evolved. Didn't want to be like my father, a houndoom. But it happened and now look at me. I can't even cheer up an eevee - or whatever he is now.

"YOU. What happened, what have you done to me?" Rokai looked around to see the Phanteon towering over the cowering Vaporeon. "Hey! I don't know what exactly happened to you, but don't take it out on others. I don't know what exactly happened to you, but you... You could take this as a second chance. A second choice to life." Rokai said, looking back to the Vaporeon.

"I don't know.." Rokai smiled. "It's okay. I can help. I'm here to help everyone. We can't mope around. This Epidemic does enough of that." Rokai said, looking back at the Phanteon. "That goes for you too. I can help you if you want me to."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 54 | Lone 17

TD wasn't so sure if this Pokemon was safe to stand next to anymore. Her lithe form trembled gently before it, the scent of blood still coming from the wounded ghost Pokemon. Why was it so angry? Did I cause this? Shame burns hot on her face. But yet.. She hadn't done anything. At least nothing she could think of. Legends help me for I do not have the answers.. If nothing else she had to relax. The words were flying around too fast for her to even attempt to catch them. The sadness of the Houdoom an the anger in the Phanteon, that was about the limit she could pick up. Get it together, TD!

"Hey! I don't know what exactly happened to you, but don't take it out on others. I don't know what exactly happened to you, but you... You could take this as a second chance. A second choice to life." Lone turned back to the hound, his anger turning into rage. "I didnt want as second chance at life. This hell isn't worth the pain if I have to be like this." Now there was an actual reason for other Pokemon to avoid him. Before it was The Curse, now.. now it was just because it was a monster. No.. this Houndoom knew nothing. "It's okay. I can help. I'm here to help everyone. We can't mope around. This Epidemic does enough of that."
    TD tried her best to understand the dual type, grabbing at most of his words. How are you so clam? Though the sorrow reflected clearly in its eyes it still wanted to help them, complete strangers. That sounds a lot like me.. Though she approved of talking things down it didn't seem to be helping. Maybe we should change tactics? But nothing came to mind, anything else at this point might cause the purple eeveelution to lash out with violence. I need to do something to help get things under control.

Lone however, was not as easily convinced. "Does it look like I am moping? Does this look like the face of sadness? Anguish is not moping, its anger." He spat the words like they were venom on his teeth. He knew what sadness was and right that was the last thing he was feeling. His spectral ears wisped and puffed violently, his tail flicking from side to side. "That goes for you too. I can help you if you want me to." The Phanteon's red eyes darkened with a dangerous emotion. "Just who the hell do you think you are?" He paused. "You don't know me. You don't know anything. And you sure as hell don't know how to help."

The ghost type paced the small area, the confinement becoming too much, this awkward body uncomfortable, the other Pokemon crowding him. "You know.." Lone flexed the claws on one forepaw, ripping at the blood stained grass. A low growl rumbled deep in his throat. "I'm getting really sick of you." He stepped closer to the Houndoom, a daring look in his red eyes. "Maybe you should learn what its like to be me." He lunged forward with intent to kill.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Faraway Island| |Evening

"He's d-dead... The eevee... He's de-" The Gible could almost feel the color drain from her scales. "I never wanted anyone to die... I... Never wanted this.." She watched, unfazed, as the Houndoom choked and sobbed. The canine's words were quiet, distant, and for the first time in months Lotta felt completely and utterly alone. "This Epidemic is a cruel and dangerous game, and it just... It rips out all the pokemons hopes and dreams. I hate it... I just hate it..."
        Almost mechanically her body straightened, limbs shaking as she slowly turned away from the Houndoom, and without a word, began to walk away. Her green eyes flooded, tears sliding down her face as she wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck. She hiccuped, stumbling through thick foliage before colliding against the rough bark of a tree before falling, slumping. The Gible's breaths were harsh and ragged, her throat sore as she weeped. Lone was dead. He was dead and gone and it was all her fault. She couldn't protect him. Where had Crane gone? She was going to help Crane too. She was going to protect them all.
             Where had she gone wrong?
        "It's all my fault."

[ooc: been a while! good to be back. VuV since lotta walked away after what rokai said, she doesnt know that lone is a phanteon now.]
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:18 am

Faraway Island|Evening|9
    Rokai flinched as the ghost type rounded on him. "I didnt want as second chance at life. This hell isn't worth the pain if I have to be like this." Rokai sighed. He'd felt like that at one stage, but... If he could get his point across, maybe... Just maybe. "Does it look like I am moping? Does this look like the face of sadness? Anguish is not moping, its anger." No, he was right. Anguish isn't moping. Anguish is hatred, anguish is anger, anguish is... Everything... It's everything, everyday. All the time.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?" Rokai blinked, confusion clouding his eyes. "I... I don't know really. I just want to help." "You don't know me. You don't know anything. And you sure as hell don't know how to help." Rokai flinched, the words visibly stung the hound, and anger began to bubble up inside him, becoming evident as flames flicked around his teeth, their curling fingers embracing the hound's ash colored muzzle. A snarl escaped from his throat, answering the phanteons growl.

"You know.." Rokai tensed, his fangs sparking and lighting with a powerful Fire Fang. His emerald eyes narrowed. "I wouldn't if I were you. I don't want to hurt you..." Rokai said, his eyes summarizing his opponent - a habit he learned through the battles his father had forced upon him. He may be a little higher in level - but it was hard to tell. From the ghost type smell, he remembered moves that were effective - dark and ghost. "I'm getting really sick of you."

"Same goes for you. You say I have no idea how it is, but I spent practically every single day of my life hiding in a corner, waiting for the next attack. I was always covered in cuts and bruises. I was scarred, beaten, pushed around and starved.  You say I have no idea, but I do. My own father would force me to battle, and I'd be left to drag myself away from whatever pokemon he made me fight. So don't you dare say I have no idea. It takes a  strong will to carry on through the hell I was dragged through." Rokai growled, taking a step towards the phanteon.

"Maybe you should learn what its like to be me." Rokai tensed and jumped at the same time as the ghost did, flames bursting from around his fangs, flickering and crackling, their orange glow bouncing off the hound's muzzle and giving his ashen pelt a dark orange glow. He opened his maw, aiming to bite down on the phanteon's fluffy chest.

((Welcome back Lulu!))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 am

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 55 | Lone 18

His teeth came together with a loud snap as they met nothing but air, the sound bouncing off the trees and through the space around them. Turning a dangerous gaze back to the hound Lone began to circle him again with his lips drawn back even further to reveal large canines. "Oh boo, the poor baby has a daddy problem." Lone's tone rose to a squealing pitch, obviously mocking the Houndoom as he held his head high and waved one paw about, "Oh woe is me, I had to fight to survive! I had to do battle and level up like every other Pokemon on this damned planet! Oh no! It hurt to fight and get stronger and get better. Oh life is so hard, oh its so bad, oh I am just a basket case of feels!" Within a moment he snapped back to his prowl, head tilted down with dark eyes. "Get over yourself you dumb shithead. No one gives a shit about your lifes fucking story."

Snapping fangs came toward him with a flash of fire, orange light filling his red gaze. Fear should of triggered in his brain but the Phanteon only felt adrenaline pump through his system, excitement bubbling though his spectral form for the fight at hand. Bunching his muscles mere reaction pushed the eeveelution backwards, the teeth missing his body by mere inches but instead meeting his gaseous mane. A crackling sound hissed in his ears as it fettered and burned under the fire, the dark purplish puffs breaking off and dissipating into the air around them. Barely managing to keep his footing Lone growled and barked at the Houndoom, "You bitch."

TinyDragon didn't know if she could help these Pokemon anymore. Its not that she didn't want to help or was going to stop trying, but she had no idea what they were arguing about now or why a fight had broken out. The tension in the air was becoming too much for her to bare and the young Vaporeon feared being caught in the crossfire. I can't do anything for them if I get myself killed! Slowly she crept along the edge of the squabble, trying not to draw attention to herself as she made a break for it. If I just move out of range I should still be able to keep it from going too far.. I hope.. The gap in the shrubbery she had been aiming for was only a few feet away when something slammed against her. TD gasped for breath, all the air being knocked from her lungs as she toppled over in a heap of blue scales. Her aqua gaze shifted upward to watch as the Phanteon above her clasped his fangs around her throat.

Panic froze TD stiff so only a suppressed wail could leave her in a squeaky gasp. He turned on her! The Eevee had become much stronger then she imagined in evolution as he hauled her upward, half her body awkwardly supported by the ground. Struggling to breath the Vaporeon hung delicately from the ghost's jaws while his teeth threatened to bite down at any moment. Shaking, her terror filled gaze locked onto the Houndoom. Please help me! The stranger was her only hope to get out of this alive and by the way things had been going TD's fear grew exponentially.

"Don't move." Lone growled at the hound through a full mouth. "Try that shit again and she dies." Blinded by anger all he wanted was for the dog to die. If he had to kill someone to do so, then so be it. She caused this anyway. The Phanteon had nothing to gain from this but it pleased him to hold the water types life in his jaws. What did it matter? He was one of them now and would be making plenty of murders soon anyway.

((Our posting order seems to of gotten a little messed up, lol. Duma, you post next and it should right itself c: ))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:50 pm

((OOC: Ahh, so sorry! Apologies Lulu!))
    Faraway Island|Evening|10
    Rokai growled as the phanteon taunted him. The anger bubbling up inside him began to rise up, and soon flames were flickering around his muzzle with almost every breath. "Oh boo, the poor baby has a daddy problem." Rokai growled, squashing down the anger a little so he didn't rip the phanteons throat out right then and there. "Oh woe is me, I had to fight to survive! I had to do battle and level up like every other Pokemon on this damned planet! Oh no! It hurt to fight and get stronger and get better. Oh life is so hard, oh its so bad, oh I am just a basket case of feels!" Rokai had almost had it with the ghost. "Oh yea? And I'm assuming your life story is just all Butterfries and Vanilluxe. Hypocrite."

"Get over yourself you dumb shithead. No one gives a shit about your life's fucking story." Rokai took a deep breath, flames expelling from his teeth as he breathed out, before he lunged. He didn't get the ghost in the chest like the had hoped, instead getting the wispy mane with a satisfying crackle of gases and flames. "You bitch." Rokai growled back, his emerald eyes narrowing dangerously.

When the phanteon attacked the vaporeon, Rokai growled again. "What? You lower yourself to hostages? That makes you worse than the tainted pokemon in my eyes." Rokai said, catching the vaporeon's plea for help. He locked eyes with the water type for a moment - nodding slightly. Don't worry. I'll get you out of there. He thought silently, hoping that the vaporeon had enough sense to stay still. "Don't move." Rokai growled slightly, but he quickly squashed down the anger, the flames soon disappearing from around his maw. "Try that shit again and she dies." Rokai blinked, taking a few steps, as if to make sure that the vaporeon wasn't already dead - after all you could never trust maniacs.

Once he was sure the vaporeon was safe, Rokai stepped back a tiny bit. He locked eyes with the vaporeon again, sighing. Please let this work. He thought, walking to the side a little, keeping his distance. He took a few steps forwards, only a few meters off now. Rokai took in a deep breath - and sprung, his Faint Attack pulsing around him as he attacked, going for the phanteon's side, hoping for him to let the vaporeon go.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Faraway Island| |Evening

She fought back her urge to scream, tiny hands clutching her jaws shut as she hiccuped. Face wet with tears the little dragon gave a muffled wail. "L-Lone..." her words were mumbled, scarf hiding most of her face as she spoke. "I couldn't protect you...I...couldn't..." Inside, she could feel the cold grasp of guilt tugging at her, a fingered noose around her throat making it harder for her to breath. She gasped, her body shuddering as she exhaled. It was her fault the Eevee was dead. She wasn't strong enough to protect him, she wasn't even strong enough to restrain herself. Lotta could only imagine him, lying alone in the cold, a puddle of his own blood forming beneath him. He would've died in solitude and it was all her fault.
             She needed to bury him.
        It was the lest she could do. It was her fault that he had died--she had to do at least something. Carefully she stood, still shaking, as she trudged forward, recounting her steps back toward the clearing. It wasn't very far--thank Arceus--and as she made it back to the muddy, blood-stained foliage. The area was empty, but far from quiet.
        "What? You lower yourself to hostages? That makes you worse than the tainted pokemon in my eyes." it was the voice of the Houndoom from earlier, and quietly, the Gible neared the source.
        "Don't move. Try that shit again and she dies." That voice...that was....Lone? In desperation the Gible stumbled forward, wide-eyed at the sight of something she could only describe as a ghostly fox, and it it's jaws a Vaporeon.
        "Lone?" she whispered, staring straight at the ghost-type. "Oh Arceus you're alive you-" from the edge of her vision she could see the Houndoom beginning it's attack, and frantically she turned, kicking up a Sand Tomb towards the canine. "Don't you dare!"

[tell me if anything needs to be changed \ o / ]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 56 | Lone 19

Her throat was dry and the hyperventilation was not helping. Though her limbs were stiff TD's paws were trembling with fright. Was this how she was going to die? In the jaws of an acquaintance, a fellow survivor, her kin? Great legends why.. Her tail twitched ever so slightly but drew the attention of her aqua eyes. The bright scars and crags in her scales.. if she survived she would have more of those.. a new sense of cold dread swept through her and her body went completely limp in fear. "What? You lower yourself to hostages? That makes you worse than the tainted pokemon in my eyes." A devilish smile cracked across Lone's face, the fangs in the back of his mouth clearly visible. His words were muffled by the object in his mouth but they came through clear enough. "I couldn't give two shits what I 'look it' to something thats worth less then dirt to me."

Eyeing the canine careful the Phanteon raised a brow as it moved slightly closer, teeth tightening around the the Vaporeons throat. "Ah ah ah, don't even." Oh this was fun. With every added bit of pressure the Bubble Jet Pokemon moaned and hound seemed even more at a loss. Hah! As it moved again he cranked his neck up higher, the weight of the water type causing it to ache like hell. With all the power in his paws the Phanteon could see this becoming very fun.
    Her lungs were screaming. She couldn't breathe with her airway being squished so much. The sickening taste of the gaseous mane wasn't much better, and probably wasn't good for he to be breathing either. More choking for each breathe TinyDragon felt darkness creeping into her mind, consciousness dimming from the lack of air. Her sight slowly crept its way back to the Houndoom, desperation filling her gaze. Help... Despite her needs something about the canines eyes frightened her. It was up to something. Please be careful.

Cackling to himself Lone was caught completely off guard but the sound of a different voice. "Lone?" His head turned slightly so he could look back at the Gible. "Oh Arceus you're alive you-" In a loss for words he merely stared with wide red eyes. She.. she came back for him? "Lotta?" He mumbled, just as surprised as her. Before he could continue the Phanteon realized his mistake. "Don't you dare!" He had taken his eyes off the dual type and within the time it took to turn them back it was already coming toward him with an attack. No! Sand blurred in from one side of his vision and in an attempt to dodge the ghost type stumbled over his own paws. Toppling over the tables turned and it was he who couldn't breathe, the Vaporeon crushing him as dead weight. He kicked and battered his paws but knew he could not move before the dark type got him.

((Er, was gonna add more but gonna let w/e your Sand Tomb reaction is go first. Feel free to hit them but TD is gonna take the brunt of anything. Also, welcome Nyra! c: ))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Faraway Island|Evening|11
    Rokai growled as the phanteon continued to taunt him, his emerald eyes flashing dangerously. "I couldn't give two shits what I 'look it' to something thats worth less than dirt to me." Muttering under his breath, Rokai glared at the ghost, it's prisoner flinching as the Phanteon tightened his grip. "Ah ah ah, don't even." Rokai summarized his options, which weren't many.

"Lone?" A voice brokae the stalemate, and Rokai glanced over to see the gible from earlier. Switching his gaze back the the Phanteon, he put two and two together, putting a name to the phanteon's face. Lone. "Oh Arceus you're alive you-" "He's a lunatic. He's going to kill another living for the sake of revenge." Rokai spat, his voice coming out hostile. His fur flicked with his attack, his muscles tensing to jump.

"Lotta?" As Lone looked away, Rokai took his chance, lunging for the phanteon, his Feint Attack flaring around him as he jumped. His attack however was cut short of the target but the gible's intrusion. "Don't you dare!" Rokai snarled as he was suddenly in the path of a Sand Tomb. However, this also had an added bonus, as Lone was now trapped under his own prisoner. However, the vaporeon was now effectively in his path of attack. Great! Now how and I going to do this? I have an angry Gible on my hide and I can't hit Lone without hitting the vaporeon! He thought angrily, letting his attack fade, finishing his jump short of the two, landing in front of the two, sending up a Protect as the Sand Tomb drew closer.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:04 am

Faraway Island || Evening || 8

Post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katyusha peeks out carefully from her hiding place. Her ears pulled back so she can look over the top of the foliage concealing her to the fray. Initially the sight of the grand meteor attack had caused her curiosity to bring her here, but now she is left in confusion. Four pokemon all facing off. The gray vulpine had been there to observe the end of the eevee's transformation, and the startling scene to unfold from there.
    "I couldn't give two shits what I 'look it' to something thats worth less than dirt to me."
    "Ah ah ah, don't even."

"Oh Arceus you're alive you-"
    "He's a lunatic. He's going to kill another living for the sake of revenge."
    "Don't you dare!"
    The events keep the ninetales in momentary awe. Hostages, bloodshed, death...What has transpired here to cause this?

"Day and location: unknown...though there is no scent of decay noticeable on the pokemon in question, the air is thick with smoke and sand.." Katyusha recites quietly to herself without a second thought. Time alone tends to do that to a 'mon. How long since the world "ended" she could no longer tell. The days came together and a mysterious blip in the fabric of existence purged her carefully collected data on the day count from her "records" so to speak.
    "Phanteon, violent, disoriented--" The vulpine cuts off as a huge intake of sand from the nearby attack assaults her nostrils. Sputtering to clear the debris from her airway she miss-steps, and causes the foliage she is hiding within to rustle loudly. "--p-possibly wounded." Realizing her error, the fox pokemon dashes from her spot to another nearby clump of bushes. Now closer to the battle, Katyusha peers through the foliage once again. The tides have turned, the Vapereon that was captive now has the Phanteon held down below her weight. How long that can last, she can only guess as not long. If her observations are correct, the Vapereon is not so much a fighter. She did not attempt to attack the ghost evolution while held and she hyperventilated. Making a snap decision, the fox pokemon reaches around the bush she is within in an attempt to grab the water type and pull her from the hostile pokemon.

((ooc: Thanks Cinder! It's great to be here! Anyone is free to notice Katyusha at any time and/or attack. I had Katyusha attempt to pull TD away, tell me if you'd like anything changed.))

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Faraway Island| |Evening

"He's a lunatic. He's going to kill another living for the sake of revenge." the Gible could feel hot blood pulsing inside her, the beat of her heart drumming against her rib cage as she snarled. How dare the mutt say something like that about her companion. She flung her wrist forward, controlling the growing pillar of sand and debris closer to the canine.
        "Don't you dare hurt my friend!" she spat, shuffling to be more inbetween the firey attacker and her once-dead ally. She drew the Sand Tomb closer to her foe in a threatening manner. She glanced back towards the Phanteon, a clear look of concern on her face. "Lone, are you okay?" she mumbled, eyeing the Vaporeon. "Do you need help getting her off?" she offered her free hand back, gaze lingering again at the Houndoom. Noticing the Protect, the dragon let the Sand Tomb loose, watching as it dissipated against the invisible barrier. Lotta narrowed her eyes, growling. "What do you want with my friend?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 57 | Lone 20

TD couldn't focus her eyes or her ears. Everything was blurred, dark, and white noise. She could feel the Pokemon beneath her squirm and writhe, blood smearing on her scales, but she could not move and was utterly limp, barely hanging on the edge of consciousness. Lungs gasping for clean, unrestricted air the Vaopreon choked on her own breath, denied the oxygen as sand swarmed over her face. Coughing and wheezing she whines as the dry sand scratches at her scales, small flecks of blood bubbling to the surface. Slowly, it stops and her eyes open wide to see a Gible before her.

The Phanteon hisses as sand scrapes at his spectral tail and paws. "Lone, are you okay?" Lotta's voice prods him though he can only think about the oncoming damage and being able to breathe. "I've been better." He groans, pushing up with one shoulder to no avail. Even though the Vaporeon wasn't heavy, hell, she was a bit smaller then him, her limp form made his ribcage ache. Mixed with his already weakened state Lone couldn't do much to relieve himself of her weight and allow his diaphragm to expand. "Do you need help getting her off?" Huffing his chest up he tries to move the Vaporeon himself only to have the air again knocked out of his body yet again on an exhale. "Yeah.. that would be good." He wheezes, paws clawing at the dirt.

TD eyed the dragon with worry. She didn't fear the child but as she came closer the water type worried what her intentions were. After all, become a hostage and an argument tool, so these Pokemon weren't exactly pure.. Swallowing hard as she watches the Gible TinyDragon gasped in surprise as something grabbed at her tail, suddenly moving her backward. As the Phanteon kicked and flailed, one paw roughly jamming her shoulder, TinyDragon was forced off of his purple form. Lone scrambled to his paws, fur fluffed out and tail flaring. Giving his fur a shake the ghost type was about to return to attacking when something caught his eye. "No you fucking don't." He growled, eying the the grey Pokemon and sinking his fangs into the Vaporeons ear fin.

She wailed in pain, suddenly regaining her energy enough to stand on trembling limps. With teeth at both ends of her body the terrified eeveelution stood as still as she could, worried about fighting either pair. However, it was in vein as the Phanteon pulled hard on her fin, threatening to shred it further as he tried to gain ground. "Stop!" She begged, just wanting to get away from these Pokemon.

Lone only growled loudly, paws firm on the ground as he tugged on the water type. What the hell was wrong with all these Pokemon. One killed him, one attacked him, and now this new one was butting in his business? Fuck you all. Once he got the fish on control.. legends be warned he was ready to make them rue the day.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:42 am

((OOC: Gaah, hospital was keeping me in overnight from an appendicitis scare. Sorry I didn't post sooner))
    Faraway Island|Evening|12
    Rokai took in a deep breath and sighed, smoke coming from his nares. He perked up at the sound of a rustle, as well as a voice. "--p-possibly wounded." When he glanced towards it however, the thing was gone. "Don't you dare hurt my friend!" Rokai was the Sand Tomb come at him and on instinct he flew up a Protect. The Gible continued on talking to the ghost, giving the hound some time to calm down. "Lone, are you okay?" "Oh I'm sure he's absolutely fine concidering he just came back from the dead and then attacked the closest thing" He said sarcastically, his anger simmering down till he was no longer going to bite Lone's head off - mentally of course.

"Do you need help getting her off?" Rokai watched as the Gible flung the Sand Tomb at him, the sand and grains being dissolved and dissipated by the Protect. "Yeah.. that would be good." Something though did that for him though as a strange grey shape pulled the Vaporeon off Lone."What do you want with my friend?"

"I just want to make sure he doesn't end up killing a pokemon for the sake of needless revenge." Speaking of which, the ghost then attacked the Vaporeon as she was pulled away, grabbing her by the fin. "No you fucking don't." Rokai tensed as the Vaporeon wailed in pain, his instincts telling him to help the poor water type. "Stop!"

At the cry for a stop, Rokai growled but stayed in place, eyeing the ghost type wearily. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves and gradually his snarl disappeared. "Let her go." Rokai said, his emerald green eyes watching carefully as the water type struggled in Lone's grip.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Faraway Island || Evening || 9

"No you fucking don't."
    Katyusha gasps as she feels a tug pulling the vaporeon back towards her attacker. To her surprise, the ghost type was already on its feet...and had its fangs sunk into the fins of the other's head. Flustered, the ninetales attempts to win the tug-a-war and hopes the other's grip isn't strong enough to best her. However, he's stronger than she anticipated and soon the pokemon caught in the middle cries out.
    "Stop!"
    Almost immediately Katyusha drops her hold on the vaporeon's tail, not wanting to hurt her. Returning the growl the phanteon was giving her she charges out of the bush cover. Aiming to take the ghost canine by surprise, Katyusha doesn't pause once out of the foliage to ram the hostile ghost-type.
    "Release her!" The vulpine yelped, letting her lips pull back from her teeth in an ill-fitting snarl. Her long, red tails flaring out like a fan behind her to make the gray fox appear larger than she actually is.
    "You're hurting her!"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Faraway Island| |Evening

"I just want to make sure he doesn't end up killing a Pokemon for the sake of needless revenge." Lotta narrowed her glare at the Houndoom's words, fists slowly clenching as she growled. She refused to believe the canine's words--why should she trust a stranger, anyways?  The Gible furiously shook her head, opening her mouth to speak when she was cut short by the Phanteon.
             "No you fucking don't."
             "Stop!"
        The dragon turned, eyes set on the Vaporeon in the ghost-type's grasp. She bit her lip, spring green eyes drifting towards the spectre. Was she wrong about him, this whole time? No, her fists tightened. He wouldn't--he wouldn't attack for just some pointless reason. He's not like that, he wouldn't, he would have a good reason for what he's- She stops, staring straight at her friend. "Lone, what did she do to you?"
        "Release her!" a mass of gray and red fur charges out from the nearby foliage and towards Lone. Too quick for the Gible to react she watched, stunned as the fox's tails flared out. "You're hurting her!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Faraway Island | Evening
    TinyDragon 58 | Lone 21

The Phanteon snarled, red eyes blazing as he stared at the Ninetales. A weak one.. He thought to himself as she released her grip on fish. Good. Last thing he wanted right now was another asshole like the Houndoom trying to get in his way. "Let her go." His grip on the fin tightened with irritation, eyes glancing at the canine for a moment. Each word you say is another closer to your grave. His eyes flicked forward again only to see the fox charging him with a sudden burst of courage. The ghost type tried to dodge but without enough time to do anything all he can do is take a small step backward before the collision. "Release her!" His grip is forced to falter as he stumbles and the Vaporeon scurries away from him and behind the Ninetales. "You're hurting her!" Shaking out his fur Lone regains himself before speaking. "No shit Sherlock." He snarled, taking in the strange appearance of the fire type for the first time. Though confused he refuses to be intimidated but something as trivial as appearance. "That's the point."

Maybe he was wrong about her. Maybe he needed to take his one out as well or at least put her in her place. You don't know whats happening here. Muscles bunching the vulpine prepared himself to strike when Lotta spoke up once more. "Lone, what did she do to you?" The Phanteon stopped, standing very stiffly with his claws curling in the dirt as he faced the Gible to speak. "What did she do? Look at me! She did this to me." His spectral tail thrashed hard, clumps of gas breaking off in small puffs. "She killed me! She caused this and now she must pay!" Turning back to the Vaporeon he stalked closer to the vulpine pair for a few steps when the water type actually spoke up for herself.

Her lithe form was trembling, a thin trail of blood dripping from her ear-fin and neck. She had taken a moment to watch the words of the other Pokemon, hoping to understand what was happening at least a little bit more. I.. I didn't.. You're furious with me but.. I didn't do it.. At least his reasoning for the anger was.. somewhat sound. She took a deep breath in but keeping her voice steady was impossible, teeth practically chattering as she spoke. "N-no! I t-troued to h-halp you-u!" Forcing one shaky limb to raise the Vaporeon pointed to the small branch that had been kicked to the side. A couple of berries still clung to it while another had been smashed to a pulp, mixing with the blood splattering the ground. "See.."

It was true- she did try to help. I didn't mean for this to happen.. I, I didn't cause the wounds I was tending them! She might of disturbed him while he was down but that shouldn't of caused his death. No, no it couldn't of been her- he was already dying. "Liar!" The Phanteon roared, lunging at her. Obviously he didn't believe that.  Oh if only she could make him see that. If only he knew how sorry she was or how irrational he was being. Pressing herself to the ground in fear TD couldn't take the thought of his teeth sinking into her body yet again. Quaking with her she shook her head. Please stop.. With a quick flick of her head she shoots a small blast of water, splashing the ghost type square in the muzzle.
    Hissing in surprise the Phanteon stops with a small cloud of dust at his paws. "Why you little.." He shakes the water from his head, the bloody stains on his checks smearing in the fresh fluid.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 am

((So sorry,  but I gotta skip. Rokai is just getting ready to intervene if it's needed.))

Last edited by Duma on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Faraway Island || Evening || 10

The words on the gible are lost on Katyusha, as is anything the houndoom might have said. The blood pounding in her ears as her form collides with Lone's is too loud. The collision takes the air from her momentarily. Her action carrying her through until she is on the other side of the ghost-type than before. "No shit Sherlock." The ninetales turns to look at the phanteon, her eyes narrowing at the insult. "That's the point." The vulpine snorts. "Thus the point of my actions."

"She killed me! She caused this and now she must pay!" At that, the fire-type freezes. Had she really observed wrong? She only saw the initial stand-off with the ghost grasping the vaporeon's throat...perhaps this wasn't her place to intrude...although...the water type didn't appear the hostile type. "N-no! I t-troued to h-halp you-u!" The fish's teeth chattered so loudly, Katyusha worries briefly that she must be hurting her jaw; however, she doesn't intervene as the phanteon stalks closer.  

"Liar!" His words could be true...but it still gnaws at the oddly colored fire type...as she continues to observe, the water-type begins to tremble and press herself to the floor. Hardly the stance of a killer... Moving carefully to avoid splatters of blood and any surprises from the haunted pokemon, the red-tailed vulpine steps closer to observe the branch the vaporeon gestures to. Some of the berries were crushed either deliberately or during the ensuring struggle, but enough of them remained to identify. "Healing berries..." Katyusha says more to herself than anyone else. Blue eyes stare intently at the abandoned object as her mind working to piece together the events leading up to what she observed while hidden. A dead eevee...a battle...an attempt to deal...bitterness and regret..

"Why you little.." Returning to reality, Katyusha snarls. A harsh stare once again on the ghost. Details would need to be gathered later. "I'm sorry you died, but this course of action is irrational. Why are you saying she killed you? These are oran berries." Standing tall, the fire-type takes slow steps closer to the water type as she speaks with the hope she could deter another attack...or at least aid in fending him off.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm

[OOC: I'm sorry but please skip me. I'm too stressed right now to post. ;; ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am