Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CHARGESTONE Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CHARGESTONE Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The CHARGESTONE Team

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Chargestone Cave // Afternoon |

"That's okay, Sav. As long as you are more careful. ... In fact, I know a place where we can rest. The other cave might not be as safe because of the Jolteon. It isn't dead. We--"

Savarin smiled and trotted towards the end of the bridge when Arashi said this, waiting for Arashi to follow him. He looked back to Arashi right as he cut off and the Golem stepped onto the other side of the cliff. Savarin gasped and turned on his hoofed heels. But it was too late. Before he could turn to get Arashi, the bridge had already started to fall. Savarin gave a concerned whimper as his pupils shrunk. He stepped back a bit frantically, and ears hit his head as he put them back. He stood at the other edge, and watched as Arashi started to fall. His heart turned to solid ice. He couldn't say anything as the spider disappeared from sight. Savarin went up to the edge of the cliff and frantically looked over the edge.
    "Arashi?" he called over the edge. He got no response. He the started to flip out. "Arashi?... Arashi?!" Savarin trotted along the sides of the chasm in fear, hoping his friend was alright. He suddenly felt tears burst from his eyes like mini explosions.
    "Arashi!! ARASHI!!!" he screamed into the chasm, the cave echoing his 10-year old sounding voice. He stared down into the abyss for a long while, then sat down on the cave floor, his whole figure hunched over as tears flowed from his eyes. He miserably whispered.
    "Arashi...."

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Savarin's ears perked up at a voice spoken. His eyes opened, tears clearing from his eyes.

"S-Savarin! I am okay! I can crawl back up! But... Ugh, give me a minute!"

Arashi croaked at him from the bottom. Oh dear Arceus, he survived! Savarins chest started to lift the two ton weight that had been set on it. Savarin's eyes shone with a new light. Arashi was alive. His heart melted as the bright light of his excitement shone through. He grinned from ear to ear and jumped around.
    "Arashi! Arashi!! You're alive!!! Dear Arceus, I thought you were dead!!" Savarin leaped up and down. He was way too happy to be concerned with the ledges in here. He didn't even think about it. The sheer thought of his friend being alive made him want to fly and touch the stars. His face was teared with different kinds of tears; tears of joy. He leaped around, his hoof hitting the stone and making a musical tune. He looked down the cliff edge again, waiting for Arashi to surface. He hadn't been this excited since he saw Felix win a huge championship. Felix wasn't even that big of an issue anymore as far as he was concerned. Although it doesn't mean he doesn't love him, but... Arashi was his family now.... Family.... Savarin felt like he could jump off the edge of the cliff and fly. He waited as Arashi tried to climb up.
    "Arashi! Are you sure you can get up here?" he asked. He was ready to sacrifice himself or anything important for him.

-----

(OoC: Yessss. >|D)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Chargestone Cave||Afternoon (Gam;3)(Kar;3)

Karkat hissed and pounced leaping at Arashi. He wasn't trying to get the spider or the Blitzle to hate him no he was trying to warn them of his insane clown friend. Even if it meant he had to frighten them. Gamzee was not to be taken lightly when he snapped and Karkat knew that so the angry little flareon did the best he could to chase away anyone that might startle Gamzee while Karkat tried to calm him down."GET OUT OF HERE" Karkat hissed loudly.

Gamzee wasn't far behind Karkat and heard his friend yell. Though it was barely audible over the voices in his head and the song he was singing."pick me up. HOSE ME DOWN. i'm sorry boys about the dirty night clowns." Gamzee sung, his voice raising in volume every other sentence. His clubs dragging across the stone as he sung, the cave offering only the tiniest of echos in return.Not that the Scrafty cared much he just continued along and sang his song.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Savarin jumped around Arashi as he surfaced from the cliff. He was filled with so much happiness he almost couldn't contain it. He was ready to prance off with Arashi before a Flareon charged out and tackled them.

"GET OUT OF HERE"

Savarin saw the Flareon go at Arashi and he growled.
    "What the heck are you doing?!" Savarin yelled in anger and protest, suddenly slamming his foot on the ground and dragging it back, lowering himself into a charging position. He was not gonna let this pokemon attack Arashi and get away with it.

-----

(OoC: So sorry I have writers block. OTL)

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Chargestone Cave||Afternoon (Gam;4)(Kar;4)

"What the heck are you doing?!"the Blitzle from before had spoken. He appeared to be less afraid then when they had first met.

"There's time for me to explain please just get moving. I don't know how long I can hold him off." Karkat said frantically. He was trying to save them, but their stubbornness was almost as bad as his own. Karkat knew what Gamzee was like and if he could save the innocent ones he would. Even if it meant irritating them beyond belief.

Sometimes the grumpy Flareon just wanted to say fuck it and wander away from his friend, let the dumb ass kill whoever. However something more held him back. Karkat knew he would be in part responsible for the deaths of those innocent pokemon and he hated the idea of having all those deaths on his conscious.

"KARKAT BRO! where are you? YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER BEST FRIEND!" Gamzee called, the Scrafty's voice echoing harshly. Gamzee was very aware how smart Karkat was, but Gamzee was smarter when he wished to be. This little game of hide and seek was amusing, but Gamzee wanted it to be over and he wanted over now. His face turning from a mildly eerie grin to an outright menacing smile.

"I will find you. MOTHERFUCKER I'LL FIND YOU. you hear me? HONK." The now angry Scrafty shouted. No one disobeyed Gamzee, not a soul. Anyone smart enough to see the look on his face when he was ready to kill knew that. He knew Karkat knew this, and he knew Karkat would not flee from where ever he was hiding. Perfect for this little game of theirs.

"OH FUCK! YOU GUYS NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Karkat hissed as loudly as he could without Gamzee being able to hear him. Those words he had heard just moments ago, shouting no more like vicious screaming. Karkat could only imagine the look on Gamzee's face it made him shudder. He knew he wouldn't be able to move from this spot but the other two needed to move now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:32 pm

The cave was dark and damp as the stones crackled with electricity. The small dragon slithered through the cave as she looked around for living. She held onto the Ursaring doll as she slowly made her way deeper into the cave. She was scared and lonely, but she not dare talk to other pokemon unless she was sure their were living.

The young pokemon came to a small hole in the rocks and relised she was really tired. So she curled up with her Ursaring doll and wondered into the dream realm. As she sleep, something in the deepest part of the cave stirred at the presence of the young dragon, but stayed in the darkness. Waiting for the right moment to attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Chargestone Cave//Afternoon
    [1]

Rezz didn't like this place, it was crackling with electricity, and being part flying type, she didn't like electricity. The Vullaby clutched the bone skull she wore, as if it was going to fall off. If not for her small wings, she would have flown out of here by now, but she wouldn't be able to fly till she became a Mandibuzz. Thinking about Mandibuzz began to flash images of that flock that killed her trainer and friends. She shook her head, trying to get the thought out of her mind.

Chargestone cave was a place she had never been before. Her trainers Galvantula had been from this place. She had said it was a beautiful place filled with floating stones and blue light. Trying to ignore the electricity, Rezz took a look around, and it was true, the place was amazing. She wanted to explore every inch of this place, if not for it being filled with electric type pokemon.

Rezz looked around before seeing something slither into some sort of hole in the wall. Not knowing what it was, the Vullaby kept her distance. Watching as it curled up and, fell asleep? It wouldn't be undead if it was willing to sleep, unless it was some sort of undead trick. She didn't want to go near it if it was an undead, she was terrified of them, but something was telling her it wasn't. Very slowly Rezz began to walk over to the hole where she saw it go and looked inside, a look of fear on her face as though the blue snake was going to attack her at any moment, but it didn't, it just lay there cuddling a doll. Rezz could hear it breathing, and she let out a long sigh of relief that it wasn't undead.

Taking one of her small wings, she poked it. She had never seen a pokemon like this before, so it had to be a pokemon from another region other then Unova as Rezz hasn't been anywhere but Unova. Sure she had seen a few other region pokemon, but never this one.

Last edited by Winter on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 am

Chargestone Cave|Afternoon (7)
    (OoC: Post count continues from Floaroma)

The Staraptor was flying for what seemed like forever. In its
    talons was a small Petilil. Tired. Weak. This was how she was in Floaroma.

The Staraptor suddenly let go of Lilli, from a height low enough not to kill her, but high enough to hurt her. She hit the ground hard. She slowly got up, and moved at a sluggish pace. Where was she? She heard shouting, which made her want to run away.

During her running, she saw two things. One appeared to be a small blue smake-like creature, the other a small black bird. Lilli felt that she was safe around them instead of the shouting voices. She approached the two with caution.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Savarin watched as the Flareon continued to yell at them.

"There's time for me to explain please just get moving. I don't know how long I can hold him off."

Savarin rolled his eyes. "C'mon Arashi let's go." Savarin began to walk off, but then heard the same yelling, demented voice he heard before.

"I will find you. MOTHERFUCKER I'LL FIND YOU. you hear me? HONK."

Savarin froze in his footsteps. This was the same person who made him already feel uncomfortable in the beginning. The Flareon growled at them.

"OH FUCK! YOU GUYS NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Savarin trembled and let out a small whimper. He looked to the Flareon, then to Arashi. "Arashi, I think he's right.... Let's get out of here!" Savarin waited for the bugs response, which seemingly took forever but not that long; only a second.

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 am

Chargestone Cave||Afternoon (Gam;5)(Kar;5)

Gamzee smirked and peeked of the ledge that hid Karkat and the other two from his view. "I told you I'd find you. DIDN'T I?" Gamzee said, his signature honk punctuating the end of his sentence. He grinned freakishly before leaping off the ledge, separating the distance between him and the others. He rose his club and aimed it at Arashi, but before he had the chance suddenly Karkat was on his head and patting his face.

Gamzee almost freaked out and flung the Flareon away, but the patting and the shooshing that Karkat had been doing was starting to calm him. It didn't take long for the Scrafty to fall under the calming influence of his closest friend. His eyelids slowly began to lower and eventually Gamzee calmed down into a state that almost appeared to be induced.

"It's about time you fucking idiots listened to me now get a move on before Gamzee gets here." Karkat hissed in the angriest voice he could muster even though the rest of his body was shaking in fear. Suddenly he looked up only to see Gamzee, jumping down. The instant that his friend hit the ground he raised his club at the spider. Fearing for the life of the stubborn friends he had made, Karkat jumped up on top of Gamzee's head.

Once atop the Scrafty's head, Karkat began to shoosh and pat the enraged pokemon. He had done this once before and he was hoping the calming effect of the bond that the two shared would calm Gamzee's rage. After a short while had passed the purple blooded pokemon had been pulled into a state of calmed relaxation. It seemed to Karkat as if his friend had taken some sort of intoxicating substance even though he had not.

After Gamzee was subdued, Karkat nodded at the two others and informed them they should head off now. "You should go now, who knows when Gamzee will snap again. Just be careful to walk and not run or Gamzee will take that as a challenge and try to attack again."Karkat whispered warningly to his new found, he wanted to say friends, but they were not that. Once his warning was spoken the Flareon continued to shoosh and pat his friend, he brother, and perhaps even first love.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm

[2]

As the small dragon slept, she felt something poke her. She slowly opened her purple eyes and found she was looking at some kind of bird. She Wrapped 'round her stuffed Ursaring even tighter. It didn't look infected, but then again the small Dratini had never seen a newly infected pokemon before. Let alone one like the bird she was looking at.

She tilted her head and slowly came out of her hole. She wasn't really sure what to do with this bird, so she just looked at the bird with her big purple eyes. She didn't know what to say nor did she even KNOW how to talk. She was only a few mouths old and and her parents were dead. At the thought of her parents, her eyes started to tear up and she Wrapped 'round her stuffed Ursaring doll even tighter. She missed her parents, even though she never met them. She was alone from the start and she hated to be alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

(Skip. Just say Lilli was looking around the cave)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 am

((OOC-Without Tails there is not much I can do. Please skip.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

(Waiting for Winter to response, so skip also please. I promise i'll post on my next turn)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:12 pm

[2]

The strange pokemon came out of the hole and proceeded to look at Rezz. The Vullaby simply looked about, though then out of the blue it started to tear up. Rezz began to flap her wings, her eyes wide with serprise as the blue snake wrapped tighter around its doll. "P-please don't cry." She said as she tried to think of something to make it stop.

Rezz had no idea how to make the little dragon type happy, but she noticed that the thing was just a baby. A few months old at least, does that mean it doesn't have any parents? Rezz's face turned to sorrow for the little blue snake. Did it even know life before the infection took over? She didn't know, but she didn't want to leave it alone if there was no one around to take care of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Chargestone Cave|Afternoon (8)

Lilli was amazed by the cave she was in. It was blue inside and she felt a bit of electricity go across her small body. It tickled, and made the young Petilil giggle with glee. She thought it looked so beautiful. It was like Floaroma, but Lilli hoped she wouldn't find mean people like Sister in here.

She was so mezmerized by the cave that she went in deeper. After a while, she got lost and hungry. Hunger. Her one weakness. She got dizzy too, and it wasn't long before the Petilil blacked out, tumbled down a small slope, and hit the ground hard enough to wake her up.

Great. Now she was in pain and hungry. Lilli teared up and cried. Never in her short life has she ever felt this miserable before, and being born into the epidemic, that was saying something. She saw two figures in the distance, but she doubted that they could see her.

(OoC: I'm gonna leave it open for who sees her. Either Eve and Winter can spot her or Tails and Ciana.)

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to center image)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm

[3]

"P-please don't cry." Dratini looked up at the bird and sniffled. The tears had started to fall, but she had stopped crying. As she sniffled, she looked around and saw something. She made a small squeak as she watched the figure. Then she heard something that sounded like crying. She sniffled and slithered forward. As she got closer the figure looked like a bud or a flower. She wasn't quite sure, but she slithered closer and made a soft squeak.

(Short post is short)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Chargestone Cave|Afternoon (9)

Lilli's face got red from all of her crying. God, she felt like a wreck. She could already hear the voices of everyone from Floaroma calling her weak. Determined to break those voices, she stood up in pain. It took a while, but the Petilil stood.

Something came towards her. It looked like a blue snake. She wasn't sure what to make of the creature as it gave a small squeak. Lilli slowly circled the creature, making sure that it's no threat. Lilli gave off a smile and squeaked as well.

(What is it with me and short posts today?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:57 pm

[4]

As she got closer, the bud thing circled and gave her a smile and a squeak too. She smiled back and in turned circled the bud too. Then she looked at her doll and offered it to the bud. She smiled and gave a small squeak. She was happy to have found someone like her and she used her tail and batted the bud's head. She smiled and made another squeak.

(I know what you mean Radio)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Chargestone Cave|Afternoon (10)

The blue snake smiled back at Lilli and circled her too. The snake offered the doll she was holding to Lilli. Lilli happily accepted the friendly gesture, which led to the other one squeaking too. The snake used her tail to bat at the bud's head, causing her to giggle a bit. She was happy to find a new friend.

Her happiness came to an end, however, when she heard a rumbling. She became scared and started to shiver in fear. It was then that she realized that the rumbling sound was, in fact, her stomach. Her face grew red from embarassment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 am