Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

The METEOR Team

Anonymous

The METEOR Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The METEOR Team

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deep within Meteor Falls | Midnight | 4

Spirit raised her head as a rather loud and strangely worded voice could be heard echoing through the cavern. Her wings buzzed as she tried to make out whatever was being said, though as the other members of the small group began to drift toward the voice, she thought it better to simply follow along.

There was safety in numbers. Besides, the more playful part of her mind was burning with curiosity about whether or not an aggron could visibly blush despite its metallic hide. It was hardly the time nor place for such childish games considering the dire nature of the undead swarming throughout the regions and her trainer's own unknown status, but perhaps that was all the more reason to distract the mind with such frivolous games.

Thus, she darted after the group, choosing to remain on the ground despite what room there was for her precise flying. After all, at least the faint light that the Dawn Stone in her collar emitted mingled with the light of the aggron's stone and offered a means to see just enough to keep from tripping over every stone in the path.

"Wonder who it could be..." the flygon chirped. The question was rhetorical for the most part, and uttered quietly as she recalled the words of caution stated by the aggron she now strode beside. Her wings buzzed again as she heard another loud shout, which she was able to make out enough to receive an answer to her question. "Oh. Zim it seems. I wonder who Zim is..."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 am

Post 5

Meteor Falls| Midnight

It was a while as Zim's magenta gaze stared out into seemingly nothing, as he pondered his next move. His reverie did not break when when a little fly landed on his eye for a bit. No. Flies were insignificant to what he was trying to figure out; what the hell he should do next.

A small, cutesy bouncing sound echoed to his side, and in an instant, he whirled around to face this new bouncing foe. For a moment, he almost laughed, as the new "threat" was only a tiny spoink, but when he saw the deathly glare and the angry set of the face, he knew only one spoink with such distaste for the world. "YOU!" he cried out, pointing at the demonic little piggy with his nubby multicolored fingers. "HOW... YOU... HOW?!"

He then scoffed, tossing away his fears when he saw no large-headed spoink accompanying her. "Where's your dear older brother, little GAZ?" Zim taunted, a cruel smile on his face. "With him gone, now no one, NO ONE will stop me!" He paused as he looked around, suspicious. "...He must be hiding. CREEPING FOOL. NO ONE sneaks up on the Almighty Zim! Especially one with such a conspicuously LARGE HEAD. COME OUT, LITTLE PIGGY. TIME TO FILL YOUR DANGEROUSLY LARGE HEAD WITH... ROCKS!" He darted about the shadowy cavern, looking for his nemises.

((Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I forgot it was my turn XD))

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 7:22 pm

((Forgive me! I have been busy at work and forgot I was on this team for a bit, lol. Please skip this once and I will jump back next cycle.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Meteor Falls | Midnight (1)

Cavaliere padded deep into Meteor Falls, led by the sounds of voices further into the distance. He had been inside these caves for so long, when he heard the voices he couldn't help but have to follow them. However he started to hear strange things. Apparently someone named Zim was having a breakdown and it was quite loud in these caves making Caval nervous with anxiety. Tensing, he heard the noises getting closer and hid behind a rock when an Aggron and Metagross walked into view. Closer behind was a beautiful dragon type creature that the small Deino had never seen before. The whole reason why he had seen an Aggron and Metagross was because a trainer he met had those types on his team. Staring wide eyed at the beautiful dragon, he didn't realize a stalagmite was about to fall on him and he jumped out of the way, right into her view blushing profusely.

"I errr. Umm hi, I'm Cavaliere but you can call me Caval." He smiled shyly at Spirit and kept his eyes on the ground.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Deep Within Meteor Falls| |Midnight

"Oh. Zim it seems. I wonder who Zim is..." Sloane frowns, scanning the ever-growing darkness. "Whoever he is, he won't last for long considering how loud he's being." the Aggron mumbles, looking to Spirit's way. "...He must be hiding. CREEPING FOOL. NO ONE sneaks up on the Almighty Zim! Especially one with such a conspicuously LARGE HEAD. COME OUT, LITTLE PIGGY. TIME TO FILL YOUR DANGEROUSLY LARGE HEAD WITH... ROCKS!"

...Facepalm.

Aristole scowled and trudged forward. Annoying nuisance this 'Zim' was being. "SHUT UP!" the Metagross roared, his voice bouncing off the walls of the cavern. His eyes widened. Bad move. Bad move. Noise attracts undead... His eyes darted left and right in panic. What if the infected were coming right now?

Sloane quietly regarded the newcomer, a Deino. "I errr. Umm hi, I'm Cavaliere but you can call me Caval." He rose a brow but kept quiet. He would give introductions later.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:04 am

Deep within Meteor Falls | Midnight | 5

Spirit was a bit distracted by the cries of the one who seemed to be called Zim. Why whoever that was was freaking out was really anyone's guess, but regardless, the loud shouts echoed around the cavern -- no doubt drawing in whatever was capable of hearing.

In fact, the shouts seemed to lead another new pokemon to the location, and the flygon buzzed her wings as a small, dark-furred dragon tumbled into view before her. He introduced himself as Caval, and Spirit seemed to croon in joy as she fully took in the new arrival's appearance.

"Well, my name's Spirit, and my aren't you just a cute little thing!" she responded cheerfully as she lowered her head to see the deino a bit better. The faint light that was being emitted from her Dawn Stone was enough for her to make out most of the larger details of the new pokemon. He certainly was a dragon-type, though she couldn't help but wonder how he could see through the fur over his eyes.

Seeing Sloane and Aristotle hadn't bothered to introduce themselves, the flygon decided to take it upon herself to do so. "This handsome fellow here is Sloane, and his companion is... actually, I don't think we were ever given his companion's name." Spirit blinked, but simply buzzed her wings and turned her attention back to Caval.

"You're welcome to stay with us, Caval. It's no good to be wandering around alone."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 am

Post 6

Meteor Falls| Midnight

Zim's search for his nemesis was fruitless and useless. He scoured the scenery around him, chunking rocks and debris around looking for the large-headed spoink that glowered at him in his mind's eye. "Come out, come out little Dib," Zim taunted, a little singsong playing in his voice. "Come out so I can DESTROY YOU!" He gave a sadistic, vile laugh as he overturned another large rock that revealed.... absolutely nothing.

With a dissatisfied frown, Zim paused to think on this new turn of events. "It seems the filth-pig has gotten exceptionally good at hiding," he mused, his magenta gaze scanning the area around him. He paid no attention to Gaz, who had seemed to simply silence herself. "However, his large head is too big to simply tuck away; he must be camouflaging it..." He paused to listen to some voices softly echoing nearby, and his face erupted into a cruel grin. "I've found you out, DIB!" He roared, triumphant. "Your PITIFUL little plan is nothing but a PITIFUL little FAILURE!"

He made a beeline to the other sounds, his little nub legs faithfully carrying him quickly across the craggy ground. However, when he arrived, daring, evil grin still plastered on his face, there was.... NOT Dib. He frowned, scanning the others with anger and confusion. "Who..." He looked around, trying to find the spoink amongst all the other pokemon. "WHAT IS THIS?!" He hopped down, looking for the spoink. "DIB! Show your filthy filth face this instant! I demand it!" He looked to the blue box and grey dinosaur... things... and pointed, his glare narrowing.

"YOU! Strange trash can and dinosaur! I demand to know where the Dib is!"

((And so, he makes his grand entrance to the rest of the group XD))

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Meteor Falls|Midnight
    (2)

Gaz listened to Zim storm and rage, and found it oddly comforting that he was still just as stupid as she remembered. Annoying as hell, but still too stupid to do any real harm. The funniest part was that he was assuming everything was her brother trying to attack him. He knew there was one of her kind there, if the screaming about pigs wasn't obvious enough, but at least he hadn't seen her. She might still have a chance to get out of here unseen.

"YOU! Strange trash can and dinosaur! I demand to know where the Dib is!"

Trashcan? Dinosaur? Curiousity got the better of her as she peered around the rock to see to giant metal Pokemon towering over the small Elgyem. Ha! Maybe they would kill him and save her the trouble! Would serve him right, the idiot. But these two looked like they might prove to be some form of entertainment. She could at least see if they had any freaking food around here. She was starved! Bored and hungry do not go well together.

((OOC: Depending on how Lutes chars respond, Gaz will make her actual intro to Zim and the others next post. She needs a grand entrance, naturally. lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Meteor Falls | Midnight (2)

Shyly loooking up, Caval watched the two giant Pokemon as they didn't say a word to him. His embarrassment grew more at that but then disappeared as he looked back to the beautiful dragon who had begun speaking to him.

"Well, my name's Spirit, and my aren't you just a cute little thing!" Caval's cheeks blushed just a bit at that comment.

"It's nice to meet you Spirit." He regained his composure and smiled to her.

"This handsome fellow here is Sloane, and his companion is... actually, I don't think we were ever given his companion's name." At this her wings buzzed a bit but then she focused back on Caval. "You're welcome to stay with us, Caval. It's no good to be wandering around alone."

Nodding happily Caval padded forward to nuzzle her gently as customary to the ones she called friends. "I would love that!" His happiness was almost tangible in the air but that changed into confusion as he watched the small Elygem come into view.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 pm

"This handsome fellow here is Sloane, and his companion is... actually, I don't think we were ever given his companion's name." Sloane rose his brow and smirked, looking back at the two dragons. "Mr. Anger Management over here is called Aristole. Heh." he chuckles, feeling the anger radiating off of his partner's metal body. When the little Elygem waddled to their view and began exclaiming something about a 'Dib', the Metagross tried his best not to Meteor Mash the shit out of the alien being.

"YOU! Strange trash can and dinosaur! I demand to know where the Dib is!" The Aggron fought back a laugh. However, Aristole was the compete opposite. As if a vein had burst in his skull, the Pokemon already roaring in rage. "Trash can? TRASH CAN?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING A TRASH CAN YOU LITTLE-" He rose a bulky arm, readying a Meteor Bash to crack open Zim's skull.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 am

Deep within Meteor Falls | Very Early Morning | 6

Spirit crooned happily as she nuzzled Caval back, clearly quite pleased that she had found herself such an adorable little friend during these times of terror, and now that he was part of their group, there would be considerably less for him to worry about when it came to the monsters.

After all, while she wasn't much of a fighter herself -- she was raised to partake in beauty contests after all! -- she was sure Sloane and the newly introduced Aristotle were decent fighters. At least, they appeared to be as much.

And acted as much in the case of Aristotle.

"Oh! No no no, there isn't any point in fighting over something like that!" the insectoid dragon called, her back legs propelling her over to the metagross as her wings buzzed in agitation. "Look how little he is! You'd just smush him to a pulp! She looked over at the little creature that had insulted the metal behemoth. It was not a species she really recognized, but it was absolutely tiny in comparison to Aristotle.

"Besides, trash cans are useful too. You're just the fellow that disposes of the bad guys. Get it? It was probably a rather weak attempt to calm the metagross, and Spirit glanced over at Sloane with a clearly worried expression.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

((Hululul skip. Zim just stood there and screamed because he's obnoxious and dumb XD))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Deep Within Meteor Falls | Midnight (3)

Frightened by Aristotle's action, Caval did only what he knew best to do. He quickly scurried into a crevice in the rock wall and peered out, flipping back his fur so he could see what was going on. Thoughts flew through his mind but none really stuck out except how frightened he was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 am

((No internet at the moment, using phone to send this. So skip.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 am

((Skip... I kind of need a reaction |D))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Meteor Falls|Midnight
    (3)

"Trash can? TRASH CAN?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING A TRASH CAN YOU LITTLE-" Oh this was priceless! The little idiot had already gotten himself into so much trouble that he was about to get his head smashed in, and all she was missing was the popcorn. But, unfortunately, the strange looking blue and white dragon-thing stopped the epic conclusion to Zim's stupidity. Such a shame.

While the little idiot was still ranting and raving about her brother, Gaz decided she just couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't going to shut up until someone proved him wrong and it wasn't like anyone else knew she was here. Fine. With an irritated sigh she hopped around the rock and sent a Shadow Ball right past the irritating little idiot's head and crashing into the wall. A Hidden Power began to pulsate around her, and soon she was surrounded by flame.

"Dib is dead you moron!" she called out, her anger feeding the fire. "I killed him myself. The little dork was stupid enough to get infected. But sad for you, you're so stupid you couldn't catch a cold much less a zombie virus that takes ANYTHING!" With her last thoughts said she sent the fire roaring out towards Zim, not really caring if it hit him or not. She just wanted him to shut the hell up. Though after she thought about it, she realized if it didn't hit him he would just start yelling again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:44 pm

(OOC: Skip please. He's just kind of hiding.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Deep within Meteor Falls||Midnight

Ashton had wondered on his own after finding that strange fellow from Unova, trying to find his way back to the others, and when he did, it seemed that the big headed idiot was with them.
    Ash couldn't help but giggles a little at how he had been trying to command rocks to do what he said, it was rather amusing to watch.
    There seemed to be a little argument happening, probably started by the Elygem. For something that was supposed to be smart, it was rather stupid.

He trotted over to the others, his hooves making small clacking sounds on the stone like floor before coming to a stop next to the blue Flygon.
    "Something happen while I was away?" He asked the dragon type as it tried to calm down the angry Metagross.
    Ash then turned his gaze to the Elygem. And giggled a little. "Finally got free of your filthy rock prison?" He chimed.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 am

Post 7

Meteor Falls| Midnight

After screaming, he finally had enough sense to dodge the incoming foot of death, rolling to the side and popping up back into a standing position, as if he hadn't just been scremaing like a small girl. Fists planted firmly on his hips, his glare looked over the steely duo. The trash can needed to be taught a lesson.

However, it seemed the Gaz finally managed to hop her way to the rest of them, as she started yelling at him. "Dib is dead, you moron!" she called out, her anger apparent on her her piggy face. "I killed him myself. The little dork was stupid enough to get infected. But sad for you, you're so stupid you couldn't catch a cold much less a zombie virus that takes ANYTHING!"

Zim stared a bit at her, her words mulling through his genuis mind. For a moment, he was quiet, his hard glare the only means of communication for that quiet moment. However, he turned back to the metal duo, pointing back at them. "Where is he?!"

However, as he queried the duo a second time, a little deer waltzed in, a smug look on the cervine's face. "Something happen while I was away?" he asked the blue dragon. He then turned to Zim, a giggle escaping him. What could possibly be funny? "Finally got free of your filthy rock prison?" he chimed.

Zim glared and snarled a bit; he must have been spying on him! He saw Zim at his moment of vulnerability, so he must have been a spy for the Dib. Why else would he simply sit, wait and stare? That was all the Dib ever did. "YOU! I demand to know where the Dib is! TELL ME!" He stomped his way over to the deer, eyes dark in a menacing glare. "Give me the location of your lord and master!"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Meteor Falls|Midnight
    (4)

If Gaz had hands of any sort, they would be smacking her forehead in exasperation. The little idiot was just too clueless to understand! He actually thought they were hiding Dib, even though he was lying dead back home in the Dr's lab! He turned and accused the others of knowing where he was, even though she had just told him. "I told you, moron! Dib. Is. Dead! D-E-A-D. DEAD! What part of that is so damn confusing for you?!" He didn't listen, as usual. But when he tackled the small deer that was just too much.

"YOU! I demand to know where the Dib is! TELL ME! Give me the location of your lord and master!" Gaz wasn't willing to take this kind of behavior anymore, especially when her own brother had to die and this stupid Elgyem got to run around alive and perfectly healthy. She used her Bounce to launch her from off of the dropoff, an enraged cry following suit. "Just shut up already!" She was aiming her attack to land right on Zim's stupid head.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:13 am

The Metagross couldn't believe it. After all his shouting and threatening the little piece of shit SCREAMED. The Metagross narrowed his eyes, ignoring Spirit and slamming an arm down, causing the cavern to shake. About to rampage again the steel-type opened his mouth before a shadow ball, followed by some fire, whizzed last the alien thing. All from a Spoink, who revealed itself and started yelling at the Elygem. He smiled. The floating supercomputer honestly couldn't care less about what the pig was saying, he was just pleased that he didn't need to waste his vocal chords with more yelling.

When Ashton came back he mocked the Elygem, causing it to start telling again about... Some fucking Dib that the Spoink pointed out about 5 times that was dead. Flexing his claws, Aristole charged up a Meteor Mash, hissing at the alien. "Hey you little bastard, are you even listening? Why don't you shut the fuck up because WHOEVER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS FUCKING DEAD." he roared, catching sight of Gaz using a bounce on him. The Metagross, too, swung his arm, the Meteor Mash headed straight for that rocky face of Zim's.

Meanwhile, Sloane watched peacefully, sitting near the crevice where the Deino ran into. "Hey kid, you can come out anytime... They might seem scary but they won't hurt you, you aren't part of their little battle after all. Although I understand if you're hiding because you think they're scary I mean... Aristole does get hellishly scary when he's angry but..." the Aggron's attempts to make a conversation seemed to be terribly failing, his voice trailing off leading him to wonder if the dragon was even listening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 am

Deep within Meteor Falls||Midnight

"YOU! I demand to know where the Dib is! TELL ME! Give me the location of your lord and master!" The Elygem started demanding as it walked over to the Deerling.
    Ashton had no idea what it was talking about, he had never heard of a 'dib' before, and it obviously wasn't his master.

Before Ash could say anything though, a new pokemon joined them. This one a round pig thing with a spring coming out of its behind and a pearl on its head.
    "Just shut up already!" It shouted, a female from the sound of its voice.
    Ash stepped back from the Elygem as he could see the Spoinks attack was aimed right at it.

((Sorry guys for a really late post, I have been out a lot trying to find a job so haven't had much computer time.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 am

Post 8

Meteor Falls| Midnight

"Just die already!"

The spoink had somehow launched herself into the air, causing Zim to halt in his own tracks to marvel at the strangeness. "HAHAHA!" he guffawed, narrowing his eyes as he focused his psychic energy. "You'll kill me when pigs fly! GET IT? WHEN PIGS FLY?!" He let out another laugh, hurling a psychic straight at the pig's giant head. 'That's how they must be related,' Zim mused, 'They both have pretty good sized heads...'

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Meteor Falls | Midnight (4)

Caval padded from his spot behind the rock and smiled kindly to the Aggron. Giggling, he watched the others until a strange tingling sensation began to bubble up from his toes to his head. Widening his eyes in shock, Caval began to believe he was about to evolve and tensed his body in excitement with his eyes closed. A few seconds later he felt a feeling as if he were flying and opened his eyes. Below him was his home Region of Unova and a small pile of hay which he promptly fell head first into. Not knowing what happened exactly, he hid in the bale of hay until he presumed it to be safe and began travelling his old home once again.

(OOC: It's been great everyone but I have big plans for this little guy.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 am

((OOC: Should have skipped days ago, but have been busy. Not much for Ashton to do, he is just watching as Zim and the spoink fight.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:57 pm